Speaker 1: Twenty three.
Speaker 2: We've super sized your mornings. The voice are back.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of Adelaide legends joining the nov Morning lineup this year.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting change. Ben Liam and Bell from six A M.
Speaker 2: Jodiotti and Andrew Hayes seven Till Night, My friend, the last double the Fine.
Speaker 3: I might better looking the show than recent years.
Speaker 4: Significantly. Actually it alsos.
Speaker 3: Now, yes it does. Good morning Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Oh, good morning, my dear friend, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling? Few nerves?
Speaker 5: A few nerves, yes, an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: The sporting you say, the last a couple of days. It's a really good solid way to get really regular, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Being on it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I am so regular. Goodness yourself, you're feeling good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really good.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, Joe, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's good to be back.
Speaker 5: I want to introduce this beautiful team we've assembled around us.
Speaker 4: We've got epe Sean, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you fresh off going to see that stinky flower last night?
Speaker 6: I am, indeed, but it's a good flower to go see. So I'm very excited to be here and Welcome to your first official show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Producers, Zoey gorgeous little human being, welcome to our show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thanks for having We can't wait.
Speaker 5: And of course we've got a familiar voice in the newsroom, news reader Abby.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Darling, good morning, Welcome.
Speaker 5: How exciting, what a great way to wake up this morning. I'm just pleased to have you here because you're the only one that's been around this building for a while, so you know.
Speaker 4: What you do with Oh do I feel like I don't, but thanks for that.
Speaker 5: So we have a beautiful cast assembled.
Speaker 3: We really do. And let's go through the entire team. Jump onto the Instagram as well at No. Over nine, my nine little photo up there of what we actually look like. Sound guru Todd as well, and do yourself a favor for you into muscles just down and I just have a look at some of Toddy's pictures on Instagram. Todd, hey, is the guys just carved out of marble. He was delivered by the fitness gods, so we're happy to have him.
Speaker 5: I can't look at him the same now that I've seen his shirtless Instagram picks.
Speaker 3: I'll screen this as long as anyone listened the blow can benj one hundred and fifty key oos true story.
Speaker 5: We've got boss man Josh as well and our big vegan boss Ben, and yeah.
Speaker 4: It's going to be fun.
Speaker 3: It's going to be solid. A little ensemble of Josh as well. We've got camera guy Josh as well.
Speaker 5: Oh god, so many joshuas and I have to say with you and I both have received so many congratulations on this new gig and your Channel seven crew in the sports department, they're really gotten around you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just one of those little fraternities where you just like to see each other succeed and you like to really really support and push each other to the next level so they fulfill their dreams. So it was a little ad in the paper during the week, full page ad too. It's a big one's outrageous confronting. Pretty sure, I've got a piece of food on my teeth because that's close up, which is outrageous. But say, what I did like was the next day going back to Channel seven and that particular full sheet of paper was plasted on top of my desk with a giant polus attachment. So I think the underlying message there was good luck.
Speaker 4: No, you're going to be great.
Speaker 3: How was your New Years loose?
Speaker 5: No? I went to bed at eight thirty.
Speaker 4: I was tired, you'd.
Speaker 3: Say something like that. Nowhere near as loose as Thor the Wolverrous. His name is Thor. A town was forced to cancel us new fireworks after a giant walrus lobbed into its harbor and put on a show of its own on itself. Are you picking up what I'm putting out there? Saw the walrus put on an X rayed show taking himself to Pleasure Town, which marked an end to a town's New Year's e fireworks display. You dirty thing thaw This huge crowds gathered to see the arctic mammal lounging at a harbor. Council acts the light show. So he was not disturbed, because who wants to be disturbed?
Speaker 5: No one, No one. There is a point when that's happening where no one can inter me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're taking a trip to Pleasure Town and the kids and everyone there. Parents had to cover their children's eyes when we're two toll beast.
Speaker 4: Where was the walrus?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well he was right. So there was a giant lights display ready to go, and big bad Thaw just lobbed up, put himself, park himself right in viewing like absolute prime position and did whatever warrises do to take himself to the next level. Footage of Thor's unfamily friendly performance in Scarborough, North Yorks went vile on social media. Experts reckoned though it was the same. War is spotted on a beach in col Shot, Hampshire in December and is stopping to rest on a journey back to colder waters. What do you do when you stop to rest?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 7: This war.
Speaker 4: This walrus has got form.
Speaker 3: He's got form. He's been spotted elsewhere. I don't know if there are other places he was spotted. He was taking himself the pleasure town. He's been spotted at the Netherlands and France recently. An aquarium spokesman said, please do not worry. He appears well and it's just taking a well deserved rest up.
Speaker 5: He's long adventures, never likes to treat themselves.
Speaker 3: Don't they free respect?
Speaker 5: In a long year, he's worked really hard on what else do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Do? Try not to disturb him. Richard Coulson, who's fifty one, said it's amazing how much attention it's brought. It's the first time I've ever seen one. It's huge. You respect nature when you see something of that size. The rest of the wars is pretty big too. I can't direct quote Richard. I might have made up that last bit Stuart Ford, who runs the Sea Life Safari both to age. He said, I was going down to my boat and there it was on the slipway. Magnificent. I think it's at once in a lifetime in Scarborough to see. Now I can one day tell my kids I saw a Warris going hammer and tong on itself. How lucky am I? Again, Stuart made up that last bit, so I can't directly attribute that to Stuart. But here's the thing. Here's the thing about the situation. Clearly alcohol was involved, Yes, oh yes, clearly. So obviously Thoughts had a monster New Year's evel was planning on it. I just want to know what the conversation was like the next morning with missus Wawds when sheepishly she goes, do you have any idea what happened last night? And he goes, no, no, and then she shows him this article in the video shows the video shows him the written article and he goes, oh my God, go straight to the mirror and yells in the mirror, why do I keep drinking rum?
Speaker 5: We were assigned the task of putting together bios for this show, and it's basically just almost a resume for you, Hazy and yours.
Speaker 4: I had a little read.
Speaker 5: Of it, and then che's I laughed. I thought, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever read in my life.
Speaker 3: It's ninety five percent truthful.
Speaker 4: I haven't listened to this. Andrew Hazy Hayes is one of up.
Speaker 3: I'd need to write this fire. By the way, Jordan Marshall is one of the great guys, the nicest bog possibly on the planet.
Speaker 4: You certainly ticked off on it, though, didn't you know?
Speaker 3: It's no complaints in my end after I read it three hundred times, a big smile.
Speaker 4: All right, let me get through it.
Speaker 5: Andrew Hazy Hazes is one half of the over nine one nine Jodi and Hazy show No Stranger to Nova. Haze started his radio career as a casanova who.
Speaker 3: Knew giving out icy gol ganzer coke, lurking.
Speaker 5: He's regular ships on over weekends. Blah, blah blah. Previously, Hazy was host of the SNSA Breakfast Show. He's also a qualified personal trainer and talented guitarist and vocalist.
Speaker 3: What's it funny?
Speaker 5: Played regular gigs at the line, and then it goes on to say, away from Mike, Hazy is married to Kara, the lovely Cara, and he's kept busy by his kids, Henry four and Lottie too, and his Indiana and Indiana the Maltese poodle who is also incontinent.
Speaker 3: Alright, we love her the ideally, that's a nice buyer.
Speaker 4: It's lovely, isn't it. But I just thought if.
Speaker 5: I was to write it, yeah, there'd be a few things that I'd add.
Speaker 4: So are you ready for it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Andrew Hazy Hayes earn't that nickname because his attempt to be called mad Dog the Central District from failed Disney because it was neither mad nor a dog.
Speaker 3: This is that's embarrassingly true, a good campaign for about two weeks and not just call me mad Dog. Much in the same vein as hot Dogs from back in the day of the Uplake Game show with hot Dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No. It goes on to say no stranger to Nova.
Speaker 5: Hazes started as a cast over, primarily getting naked at functions and stealing Friday night beers.
Speaker 4: From the bridge.
Speaker 3: It's all true.
Speaker 5: He is a sports reporter at Channel seven, where he is known for being the fifth most popular member of the sports team, coming in at six.
Speaker 3: So I was gonna say fifth, that is six. Well, a lot of people out there, Lucas Ronaldo outranks me. He hasn't even worked for a city Moore. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: It's very much Previously, Hazy was the host of s CNSA Breakfast to an audience of seven, where he was the most popular member of that team because his co host was Cane Corn's. He's also a qualified personal trainer and talented vocalist, two passions he pursued purely to.
Speaker 4: Pick up chicks until he met his wife, Kara.
Speaker 5: This has a lovely ending who literally saved him from rehab, and he has two kids, Henry and Lotti, who he has zero control over. You can catch Andrew Hazy mad Dog Hayes from seven to nine, his co host of The Jony and Hazy Brecky Show, where his primary task will be to boost his profile because just like sen no one.
Speaker 3: Knows who that's brutal. That is brutal, all true. They Unfortunately, I can't believe it to complain this guy the essay certainly ked, all right, you can give it out, can't you. You can certainly give it out for you to get a bit of our feedback yourself. Really, your bio, which has been heavily tweaked, is coming up next to you. Refer it just going through some feedback the retweetd iiO that you gave me, Jerdy really appreciate it. It's really brought me back down to earth.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I just like to make you feel good about yourself as what we do.
Speaker 3: Your turn. How do you go with feedback? I'm good to give it out.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm okay, I'm a more of a I can dish out criticism person rather than take it.
Speaker 4: Yes, this would be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most people are more comfortable in that space. So look, you're bio just along the lines all that sort of fluff and you get it. Jerdy Audi has been a mainstay of the Adelaide media, establishing herself as a much love personality in South Australia. Waffle Waffle waffle.
Speaker 4: This is good so far.
Speaker 3: I like it, going on, going on a big profile, all those types of things. What a stall ward et cetera. Time for some tweaks. Okay, okay, let's get personal if you don't mind. But love for this great state is strong, becomes second to a love for men with the first name of Greg. Greg Blewett was dismissed for Greg Oddie. And although this relect relationship is extremely strong, there's words the shark Greg Norman is on the hit list.
Speaker 5: Right, don't go Greg, Oh, come on, that's just classic great jokes.
Speaker 3: JODI's a passionate, lifelong netballer who could have pursued a career with the Thunderbirds. Had skill, athleticism, professionalism, determination, commitment, coordination, opportunity not stopped her progress. All those things there are only small things, but they just sort of jumped in the way from taking the next step.
Speaker 4: Right, I get it, that's fine. I'm not very good at netbak, It's okay.
Speaker 3: Jody's a devoted mother of four beautiful girls, and if she had one hundred more babies, that'd all be girls.
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 3: That's all you do, produce girls, all I got. Jody's window to be a new mum is officially shut, but it was open for an unorthodox period of eighteen years. Eighteen years age gap between Jordan number one and four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Goodness, gracious me.
Speaker 5: It feels like a criticism, but that's okay. It just means I'm highly fertile over a long period of time.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Very true. So congratulations on that. Jody sports a unique scar. I'm not sure if I say that's going to go there anyway. Jody sports a unique scar on her shoulder, the result of an old netball injury. Contrary to rumors, it was the second head that was removed before her family set sail from Tasmania to the mainland. In her youth, you're a tassy girl. There's got to be there's got to be a tazzy joke in there.
Speaker 4: Oh they didn't have to be.
Speaker 3: Does that work right?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: You can catch Jodey on over from seven am Monday to Friday. Now get out their sales apartment, sell, sell, sell duck.
Speaker 2: Will you tell me you built a time machine?
Speaker 3: It's hazy on this day, all right? Time for another edition of Hazes on this dais where we take a little trip down memory lane. It is Monday, the ninth of January, so let's go straight to the top, and that is X rayed movies. Who would have thought The first X rayed film opened in London in nineteen fifty one. In this day it was called Life After Tomorrow. I've been reliably told that's X ray ap films these days are a little bit raunchy, but who would know. Happy Birthday, Cap Middleton, the Dutchess Cambridge. It turns forty one to day. Fun factor of this, Kate Middleton is reportedly allergic to horses. As we all know, the rules have a long history with horses. However, Kate has literally never been seen on horseback. Try googling it. There is literally no picks of Kate playing polo or hunting for foxes on this day. In two thousand and seven, Steve Jobs announced the iPhone. Like the very first iPhone ever I think was the iPhone three, and it was very chunky.
Speaker 6: What we're going to do is get rid of all these buttons and just make a giant screen.
Speaker 3: A little known iPhone fact six weeks prior to the iPhone's release, the plastic screen. Yes, it was plastic was replaced with glass after Steve Jobs was upset that the screen of the prototype he was carrying his pocket had been scratched by his keys. Do some quick mats with yourself. How much money dereck and you've forked out to replace iPhone screens? It's really depressing. And finally, on this day in twenty ten, one song was popping off big time in Adelaide, or as the younger generators would like to say it Slaps. It was a number one song thirteen years ago today and officially the biggest selling CD single at Sanity Rip Sanity, Brundlemore, Elizabeth and Marion. It's Fireflies by our City.
Speaker 5: Well hazy all this week I like to organize a little special surprise guests for you.
Speaker 4: This next one.
Speaker 5: You're going to froth over because you've got a massive man crush on him.
Speaker 4: Am I right?
Speaker 5: You know who it is? Not yet?
Speaker 3: I think so, I hope as someone who could be described as the king of the Nova Network.
Speaker 5: Yes, say good morning to your boyfriend Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: Please, and Andrew Hayes, what a pleasure. Welcome, Welcome to the family.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. It's so nice to be on air on your network.
Speaker 7: Fixy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, it's been well, I'll tell you what it just it actually gets me down now to know that I've been at this network for eighteen years, oh my eighteen long years, and Jody, you were a competitor of mine for a very long time there and I hated your gut. Now how you're part of the family dead No, no, no, no, it's so good to have you guys on. We're very, very excited about it. So thanks for letting me be a part of it as well.
Speaker 3: Hey, Fitzy, I don't know if you remember this, but a long long time ago, maybe ten or twelve years ago, I actually I gave you a phone call to get some advice and how I should tap into the media. Do you remember that?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: You were? You were severely drunk and I tried to hang up on your twentieth time. No, I did. That was through a good mode of house heat, James, that I played footy with it, Sydney. Is that correct, don't you?
Speaker 3: That is correct? Yes, James, he got the number. So a quick story, I've called you and I've with a bunch of mates and I wasn't drunk. It was in the am so. I think we'd only just started and you didn't answer it. But then you call back and it's come up as Ryan Fitzgerald and we sat there for about twenty seconds ago. It's fitz ca back finally Ans and said hello, pretending I didn't.
Speaker 5: Know it was No.
Speaker 1: You were very sweet back then. I don't know what's happened to you. Since that blows me away that you know at moments like that in time and now we're sort of working together. It is crazy, but it is so good to have you on board.
Speaker 5: Very similar football careers to how many games did you play for the.
Speaker 1: SWAM ten games? I think when when people you know, think of Andrew Hayes and Ryan Fitzture, the one word that keeps popping up is potential. Everyone says to me, potentially you could have done this and you could have done that. That's great to hear. But yeah, we didn't really go along. We didn't really go on with it a good time doing it, didn't we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't fit. To our boss, Ben Latimer hasn't no idea about sport in general, let alone football. And he said to me during an early and he said, ohye had a similar career the Swans to FITZI and Man, yeah, sure I did, said FITZI was a gun who was struck down by injury, and I was a forty eighth ranked on the list. Rookie couldn't cut a past one year.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It is very funny shrying. I like to trick Ben Ladimer our well, he's out. Basically he's our coach here at Nover as well. I like to trick him sometimes and just throw him out names of football players who don't even exist, and he goes, oh, yeah, I love that guy. He's a really good pier.
Speaker 3: He asked me who Ken Ingley was the other day.
Speaker 1: Well, I said to him, how good he is.
Speaker 3: Rudy Man, he'd shock you when he said, yeah, he's a Bulldog's legend.
Speaker 1: He's a Central's legend.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, FITZI, thank you so much for joining us this morning. I promised to not let him fan girl you if you choose to join us maybe for some tips.
Speaker 1: During the year, would love to it would love to be on board with your show this year.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: So it's so good to have you. Very excited for twenty twenty three and thanks for having.
Speaker 5: Me on and Hazy is smiling like a fourteen year old girl right now.
Speaker 3: Shaking two fits. I don't know what's going on here, must be cold in the studio.
Speaker 1: Well that's probably the only gal I.
Speaker 5: Nine.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow is Saturday. Loto is ten million dollars special event. Don't miss ound on your chance to win a chaer. Grab an entry in store online or on the lot app now at more Bank. Traffic lights around corner and you wore a road and brickmakers drive works at Berwick going beautifully.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit abrupt there with the traffic. Sorry about that? Fits what over? Then he just Alto kicked in at seven o'clock. So we're doing to practice show and it's just Alto kicked off at seven o'clock. But yeah, all good should yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you so much mate. Yeah, like Jodi said, can't wait to do some stuff with you during the year and so good to be on board with you.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, we'll speak.
Speaker 5: You so thanks.
Speaker 4: Bitts awesome, Hey, enjoy Darwin?
Speaker 5: Is it you speaking story?
Speaker 3: We're seeing this humid.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the said foul smelling corpse flower. It's begun to bloom at the Adelai botanic gardens. The peculiar plant started sharing its rotting flesh scent last night and will continue to do so for another forty eight hours. Do you know why it smells so bad? Because it's trying to attract pollinators. So it's is like the opposite of humans, right, We try and smell good to attract other humans.
Speaker 4: This plant deliberately trying to hook up by smelling bad.
Speaker 3: Hang on, what are we doing the opposite? So this all makes sense. When I was twenty one, Isa literally lather myself and feces and go out, and I'd always go home alone. So I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 5: It's so strange, now, Sean, Sean, you lined up last night to see this stupid plant?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 6: I saw the story on seven News and I went, I'm going to go down. I waited forty minutes. The poor people behind me were probably about two hours.
Speaker 4: So how long was the line?
Speaker 6: A good couple hundred meters long?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: And what did it smell like? Was it revolting a.
Speaker 6: Mixture of feet, dank feet and smelly cheese? So get in there and give it a good whiff.
Speaker 4: I just think exactly.
Speaker 5: You ask it what sort of a man on a Sunday night goes, you know, a line up for two hours, a man.
Speaker 3: Who's ready to explore this beautiful state. I mean, sure, you've been here for a year. I get it, you're still trying to learn everything. I just sort of feel like we've got better things to offer you on a Sunday night.
Speaker 6: Well, it's so I can tell the children one day, Oh, it's still this amazing flower back in the y.
Speaker 4: But it's not amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, they go next, Dad, where do you go?
Speaker 5: Katie Holmes has gone viral for a very y two K outfit. It's like it looks like something circa early two thousands. So she attended the iHeartRadio's Jingle Ball at Madison's war Garden in New York, forty three years old years. She looks great, but she's wearing strapless navy corset and then what can only be described as the worst jeans I've ever seen on a woman. And then she's paired them with black running shoes. Now you know what this reminds me of? A look at her? Have a look at her there?
Speaker 3: Okay, what she's wearing. To describe it, she might as well doubt herself in what the corpse flower is producing. She's going to get the same results in terms of attracting other people to her. That outfit is just not on.
Speaker 4: But do you know what it reminds me of?
Speaker 5: You excuse me, and the fact that you can't dress yourself.
Speaker 3: I think I better than I know. You don't wear long pants with the dress over the top.
Speaker 5: Your wife tell everyone at home. Your wife has to say to you, Andrew, you're not leaving the home dressed in what you're dressed in. Yes.
Speaker 3: So I'm at a stage my life where I am, you know, I'm sort of let's call me. I'm in my thirties. Yeah, and I'm very happily and comfortably married. So the years of trying to impress people with what I wear are long gone, and the fashion sense back then has moved on so many, so many different gears. But I haven't, so I don't get it. I'd preferably walk around in my hands. Yeah, and car go, you can't wear them anymore, Champs, you'll champ me, Yeah, because you're too old.
Speaker 5: But it's not about impressing people. It's about you not unimpressing people. That's the issue, Kayla. It's Sanines has welcomed a baby overnight with her new partner Jay Woodruff.
Speaker 4: The couple, of course, documented.
Speaker 5: The whole process on Instagram stories from the drive up there and then the moment the baby arrived.
Speaker 3: See section also calor It's seen us had a baby? Did you hear that? While you're in It's it's Cenis. Apologies for that.
Speaker 4: On this one?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: What is the hazes?
Speaker 5: Right on that one, It's kind of like the Daniel thing on Saturday Again show.
Speaker 3: On Saturday Morning, she said, Ah, good match last night from Daniel Medvedev. You mean Daniel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The other good news is Kayla is already back in her size six jeans and the baby came out doing birdbees.
Speaker 3: Yep. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Really good?
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 4: Can't wait for them.
Speaker 5: There's some more Insta stories about how good she looks five seconds after giving birth to a human child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite remarkable how she does that.
Speaker 5: I went full scale Karen on the weekend. So we're down at Middleton. I'm setting the scene here. We're having a barbecue. My kids, all girls and all their girl cousins had made a heap of those loom bands. You know what those loom bands are where you loop them together. And it was really wholesome content because they set up a stand out the front of the shack and were selling loom bands to all the poor suckers that went past, and charging an exorbitant price. So anyway, two little boys ride past on their bikes and all my girls are out the front, and they go, do you want to buy a bracelet? And this kid yells back, no, f off and gives the middle finger. And so the girls were a little bit triggered, and so they came in and they said, oh, this just happened. And I went, which way did they go? Which way did they go? And Peyton's going to be mummy, don't, don't, don't mum. I'm like, did they go towards a skate park? So off I trot and I can just hear my kid going, oh, honey, Laura go with mom. Got four. And so I get to the skate park. There's two boys there. I said, which one of you told my children to bleep off? And one kid points to the other one and goes, wasn't me, it was him, though, throw him under the busk. I've given them an absolute spray, just saying you boys need to respect young girls. There was a three year old b and anyway, I've got to the end of them spill and I said, Laura, let's go.
Speaker 8: So we charged off.
Speaker 4: She goes and I go, you know what, no, And so we both go back and go go and apologize.
Speaker 5: So we've made this kid, this poor little kid, and into his credit he owned and jumped on his bike and rode back and stood in front of all the girls and just said I'm really sorry.
Speaker 4: That won't happen again.
Speaker 2: Good on him.
Speaker 4: And then I made him by all the loon bands.
Speaker 3: I did love as well. That's how I had a conversation with a little mate after and was like, gosh, what a Karen Cheese manager. Hey, look at this. Thirteen twenty four ten very special guests phoning in this morning Chantel Seven's finest Rose down a Mancha Elli.
Speaker 5: Rosy.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 8: I know it's very early in the morning for me that I thought i'd give you guys a call and say good ay, and they congratulations on the new gig, can look forward to it.
Speaker 4: Oh so nice of you. That's very kind.
Speaker 3: Look, we appreciate as well of you changing your lifestyle now and listening to Breakfast Radio exclusively over nine one night. Thank you you assume that's what's happening.
Speaker 8: Oh look, I'm going to say the kids are obsessed with Nova. My allegiances lie with will Goodings Breakfast to say, but I can't. I can't deny that I do bop to a couple of his songs and do tuning.
Speaker 3: So here we are to get some get some Pitbull and Neo into your life.
Speaker 8: That's what's missing.
Speaker 4: And Rosie, did you just use the word bop?
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe I should go back to five double A.
Speaker 5: I do have to tell you a story that I love to tell everyone about Andrew Hayes. We were at a party once for one of our colleagues and that we or some of the girls, some of the girls not me, were saying, how good looking Hazy is Rosy and everyone's very drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah everyone else.
Speaker 8: There's something wrong with these women.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know.
Speaker 5: And so then I thought, here we go, here's an opportunity. I'm going to turn the tables here and just like really fish like, just throw the line in and fish out for a compliment from Hazy. And I've gone Hazy. So if like, you're one of the hottest guys in media over forty. And I really narrowed the parameters here, Rosen, just to make sure that I was short up. And I was like, so, who would be your top three hot women over forty in media in Adelaide. He goes, Oh, that's easy, and I'm like, yes, I'm in here. This is so good, and he goes, Rosanna, Well, funny you say that.
Speaker 8: That's a lovely compliment from Hazy because I never actually get that at work at Oh, really.
Speaker 3: Earn them, You've got to earn them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, I'm going to have to work a little bit harder. I can't quite say what he says to me on air, but there's there's a lot of hook at seven and I'm never, never impressed with how he steals my charger every single day. And there's been a lot of a lot of argument about that, hasn't there Hazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a bit of feedback. But that's okay. We'll work through that. But now that you're in the big presenter's chair, like, I don't know, perhaps she could afford to charge.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I reckon with two jobs, you could afford three charts with me one. I did say I was going to get you one for Christmas, but I haven't been to the shops yet, so I'm going to have to get you up. No, but so seriously, we have an awesome time as Evan and Hazy one of those gorgeous, gorgeous people who we can have a good laugh with. And that's really important in the workplace.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it sounds like you're saying we can have some fun. Hr doesn't need to get stuff.
Speaker 5: Keep it on the download Rose. Yeah, thank you so much for joining us all the best. A big new gig for you this year and so well deserved stepping into the thank you into the shoes of the beautiful Jane Doyle, and You're going to do a magnificent job, no question.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you, as will you guys. It's a massive change in the landscape of SA media this year, so it's going to be exciting and you guys will rock it. Best of luck to you too.
Speaker 3: Continue to live your life, nover.
Speaker 7: I will, I will on the school drop off and then she's back to double A busy this morning, really busy, and we love it when people give a little bit of feedback and give us a call.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jacqueline, Jacqueline, Jason say, good morning, Jacqueline, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, how many people call you jasonly or is this a first in your life?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the first.
Speaker 3: Just a unique experience which may stay with you for a long time.
Speaker 5: Goodness. Yeah, probably for the rest of my life.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 3: No, no, stick around, give us another chance. Hey, Jason, great to have you on board this morning. Can we put you in the draw for NERVs three for twenty three?
Speaker 6: Oh let me think about it.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, yes please, yes, How amazing would that be?
Speaker 8: Oh it's just absolutely amazing. What just makes so much difference to my family. So yeah, yeah, it would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Hey, please please stick with us, Jacqueline, and we can promise from now on you will never get called Jasonlyn ever again. On the half of my knife horrible.
Speaker 1: I think I think my work colleagues are listening.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I probably will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, You're welcome then awesome, thanks guys, very good.
Speaker 3: Stuff you speaking story.
Speaker 5: This is how huge Well, the latest and most explosive Harry interview is going to air in the States as we speak. So the Duke of Sussex is sitting down with British journalist Tom Bradby for an It for ITV to discuss Spare, which his book, where he was challenged on his decision to expose so many family secrets. The interview currently going on air as we speak. Prince Harry has explained that he was grateful for the opportunity to share his story and that he's requested an inquiry into his mother's death. Wow, that's huge, That is enormous because when you think about it, she was being pursued by paparazzi. Just say that that was like you and me on the street, Joe Blow on the street, right, someone starts speeding after you and chasing you, and you're so fearful that you take off as well, and then you crash and you die.
Speaker 4: That's a criminal offense.
Speaker 5: So it's just astounding to me that no one has, no one's ever been charged pursued over her death.
Speaker 3: I think people can't connect with it because it's such an unbelievable thing, Like it's such a tiny minority of people who genuinely get chased by paparazzi that you can't actually imagine what it would be.
Speaker 5: Like Oh, it'd be horrible. I can't imagine being stalked like that and it being horrific. He said that Camilla started to play the long game. That's a quote, and she started a couple of years ago leaking stories to the press as well. So the interview does air tonight on Channel seven at seven thirty. He says, thirty eight years of having my story already told by so many different people with intentional spin and distortion, it felt like a good time to own my story and tell it for myself.
Speaker 4: So that's exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of you tonight, isn't that a little bit going on?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: I've just seen photos from I know you probably wouldn't be completely o fay with his work, but Halo's Sebastian is not just one of South Australia's best designers, but he's one of the best designers in the world.
Speaker 4: Like I froth over his dresses. They're absolutely incredible. He just got married.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine the conversation like, when you're marrying Palo Sebastian, who makes the bed? Do you ask your husband to be to make your address?
Speaker 4: Or is it like are you going to go, No, just get one from Jen Jenny and Jerry's.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean again, there's another name that you've just dropped to me, which I have no idea what it means.
Speaker 4: Jenny and Jerry's bridal.
Speaker 3: I think it is, and I should know bridal dresses, should I? I don't even know men's clothing. My wife dresses me. We're open about this.
Speaker 4: No, that's that is very very good.
Speaker 5: No, he did end up making her not one, not two, but three different beautiful, stunning dresses, and that the way he got around, because you're not supposed to see.
Speaker 4: Your bride in her dress, is about money.
Speaker 5: He didn't go to the last fitting, so oh okay, there was still a jaw dropping moment when she walks down in her dress.
Speaker 3: Saciful. It could be one in a million, where as a wedding where all that the groom's thinking about is the bride's dress. Yeah, I mean, car could have put on any dress and would have thought she looked beautiful. Yeah yeah, versus your groom really analyzing the dress because it's his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: It's odd, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Who did she wear? Where'd she get her dress?
Speaker 3: From I think she was dressed by Ed Harry. She wasn't r ip ed Harry as well. One of the great retails before they didn't exist anymore, Joe's before they went Yes, because you know, maybe we'll get to that story another time. Actually, the little backstory, there some news coming out of the Crows as well. For Crow supporters at West Lakes. This was a state released not too long ago. It says Versatile to all Fish and Macacy, we're not joining the Crow squad when preseason training resumes after making the difficult decision to step away from the AFL. So the twenty one year old was granded personal even November so he could remain in Melbourne with his family, and he's now in form of the club. He no longer has the passion to play and perform at the elite level.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: It is interesting because Fisher Macaci there was a lot of pressure on him because he was a very very early pick. I picked number six a few six a few years ago. And look, obviously he's dealing with some stuff, but there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes, particularly in a really really intensified football state like Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what are you trying to say that he's got mental health issues.
Speaker 3: He's we don't know exactly, but yeah, there's obviously some things going on and first and foremost everyone, which is Seim health and happiness. But we kind of thought that something might be happening, giving you didn't turn up to the first part of pre season, right, okay, but yeah, look, it just means that there's a list spot open up for the Crows. But more importantly than that young man who hopefully gets himself better at nice and quickly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you can catch all of that in ten Sport first at five tonight.
Speaker 3: There you go, and then later on on seventh Sport Jody and Hazy