Speaker 1: Let's go airborne. Welcome aboard Virgin where they have a new menu.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes they do.
Speaker 1: Yep. It's been about five years since I've updated.
Speaker 3: The old in flight men domestic menu.
Speaker 1: This is the domestic Virgin menu, twelve editions. They've given a bit of a hushing to both. When it comes to business class, you can now get corn fritters with goats, cheese and capsic and relish.
Speaker 3: That sounds gelocious?
Speaker 2: Is that sitting in the gut well when you're fine? I don't know about corn.
Speaker 3: They're a bit overrated, although I think they should do with avocado.
Speaker 1: They need to be crispy. They need to be crispy. They can't be a.
Speaker 3: Sober Crumpets with bacon.
Speaker 1: Pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Y okay, what are the plubs back in the economy getting you ready?
Speaker 1: They've updated to a nicer brand of cheese and crackers.
Speaker 3: Oh they're rolling out artists and mature aged cheese.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many packets of cheese and crackers they go through a month on Virgin?
Speaker 2: Would be stacks?
Speaker 1: Yes, fifty you've got the article, shut up?
Speaker 2: Fifty three thousand? Yeah you thanks, Larry.
Speaker 1: Now, Economy class customers on Hate when they do this, you sit down, you go on to Brisbane, you open them and oh this is great. I can get a pie. Oh no, only if I'm flying the bloody barleyon back on long route.
Speaker 4: But you don't need a pie on the way to Sydney. It's one hour.
Speaker 2: If they're offering, I take it. Hang on it you virgin? Do you pay? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So now when did that chain on a You don't pay to virgin.
Speaker 2: But there's a good chance to dishing out a trio of sausage rolls the other day?
Speaker 3: They should you pay nine hundred dollars to fly to Sydney?
Speaker 2: Contest?
Speaker 3: What's going so expensive?
Speaker 1: Help Debbie serve them?
Speaker 2: Shaken?
Speaker 3: Do they still do city fly where you're allowed?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Hey, now get this right. On selected economy routes like to Perth and overseas, you can get hot dishes, including pesto pasta and panang chicken.
Speaker 2: Not a Malaysian chicken. Carry a chicken.
Speaker 1: Carry that'd be a flight. Hey. What's the worst meal you've had.
Speaker 3: On a plane?
Speaker 2: Not just anywhere?
Speaker 3: Oh the worst?
Speaker 1: Because I if there's one pet hate I have, it's wasting a meal. Do you know when like say, if you've got a baby city, you go out for the night's date night, you go to a restaurant and it's just pants. I'm like, what a waste of a meal?
Speaker 4: What about how we did to charity lunches in a row last week on Thursday and Friday at the same function at the same venue, and we got the same lunch two days in a row, two separate functions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they swap the same chicken.
Speaker 3: That was the same Menuause chicken.
Speaker 2: I believe I had the chicken.
Speaker 5: Well you were winning, Hey, worst meal, and my siblings well know exactly what I'm.
Speaker 2: About to say. Mum used to make this tuna casserole, but she'd put the tuna in a volvant. It's like a crispy sort of round. I didn't even know it, like a pie, like.
Speaker 5: A pie without a top on it. And it was so bad once I spewed up in the volvant.
Speaker 3: And then did you eat?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Is disgusting. I love my mum is to make tuna rissolts.
Speaker 4: My dad he makes the best sausage rolls of all time. And you took once a month and let himself into my house. And I'll get home and there'll be a note saying I've left sausage rolls in the freezer and bolonise in the freezer. He goes, also love, I'm dropping you some curried sausages. Do not dare put a curried sausage in my house?
Speaker 2: I love them?
Speaker 1: What's your rule? No balls in the face of the show and no curry sausages in the mounth.
Speaker 3: In my house?
Speaker 4: And offense my dad's cooking. He's a great cook, but I don't want your car want to.
Speaker 2: Chuck with him? I would A few peas.
Speaker 3: And I don't know. Just the name of them makes me want to.
Speaker 2: Some people put raisins in them as well, raisins like sultanas?
Speaker 5: Does it for?
Speaker 3: Could get any worse?
Speaker 1: My mum used to make.
Speaker 3: Do you liked them?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, silverside? What silver is that? Is that meat?
Speaker 3: Well? Barely is. It's a bit like spam.
Speaker 1: Isn't it terrible?
Speaker 2: You boil it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very salted. I've never eaten it. I couldn't thirteen twenty four to ten. The worst meal you have ever eaten? Corned beef? That's up there too, repulsive thirteen twenty four ten. What is the worst meal I've ever eaten, whether it was at a restaurant or something you folks used to make. Give us cooking, Yeah, give us a.
Speaker 4: Call Erica and Lily Dale. There's something disgusting that you've eaten.
Speaker 6: Oh look, I didn't actually quite have the ball to put it to my mouth.
Speaker 1: However, I know a lot.
Speaker 6: Of people are going to think it's a delicacy that my mom s served me up. Chicken feet sleep, Oh yeah about it was when she's preparing it with the chopping board and cutting off.
Speaker 3: The Okay, that happens.
Speaker 2: The feet sort of just still in it, or they sort of blended the fat.
Speaker 6: Month is the best form of collage, And I said, look, I'll take my collagen in tablet form.
Speaker 3: People might really gnaw into the.
Speaker 2: Feet you read it, I don't.
Speaker 1: Get that's where they rolled the different meat, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It's the duck chicken chicken, which is what order?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but don't be greedy.
Speaker 2: Is there something into turkey in a duck duck in?
Speaker 3: And it's the turdit to me that I ducan.
Speaker 1: Michelle, I'm thirty twenty four to ten, Ah, Michelle, what do you got for us?
Speaker 2: I make the best tunic cast role, and I'm willing to bet anyone there that wants to try fifty fuss they would like it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't hate tunicasse roles. So I'm with you, Michelle.
Speaker 1: It's like a milky it's got cream yep.
Speaker 7: I just I don't read the things. I just do a six hundred milk cream, four tuna, grated cheese, a bottle of posato.
Speaker 3: Sauce, a bottle of tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Tata, yeah, very pistarta. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look the cream and the tuna to me doesn't seem like a combo that goes hand in it.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't like that you're free porn.
Speaker 3: No, that's what good chefs do. They know. They just know.
Speaker 2: Nothing good comes of a can.
Speaker 4: Nothing rattles me more than when I follow a recipe. It says three hundred meals, and I put three hundred meals and then Paul taste it goes needs a bit more.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nope, respess.
Speaker 4: But good chefs, good cooks, they just free taste.
Speaker 2: They know.
Speaker 1: I love a bartender of free pells.
Speaker 2: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: I Danny in Coburg Morning, Danny, are you Yeah? We're good Danny, what's the worst thing you put in your mouth? Actually stick to the meals.
Speaker 6: My parents, my parents used to cook a thing called which is tripe, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Discussing what is it?
Speaker 6: Well, it's the tests of an animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people eat brains as well.
Speaker 4: Brains is a delicate isn't it delicacy in some places?
Speaker 1: M trips?
Speaker 2: Is that the same as lamb lamb lambs lamb brains?
Speaker 1: That's good breaky food?
Speaker 2: What good protein?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Of course, maybe chuck and mushies in there, a little bit of feta.
Speaker 2: Nah, fetter fixes.
Speaker 3: Everything fixed brains seven may scramble brains our.
Speaker 1: Producer juices and brains.
Speaker 7: Taco we're at Mexico. Of course, we had a plate of four tacos. You could get whatever meat you want. They had, you know, some interesting other options. So we all said for a fourth taco, we'd have a random one. And I had brain. I don't know what brain it was, but it was.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it wasn't yours. If you ate that, what was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: I think it was Juan's brain. It was disgusting. It was like mushy you know what?
Speaker 4: You remember dissecting a brain at school? And I still can smell it.
Speaker 1: You didn't sit there going God, I could go with a soft shell right now.
Speaker 3: No, a bit of guacamole on the site.
Speaker 1: There's one in every group, isn't here? Oh yeah, let's try something random.
Speaker 3: Someone be a brain's taco. I'd be out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not doing that at Taco bell.
Speaker 3: They are not doing that at gyg driver.
Speaker 1: I a dian infantry gully get I gon to die Thursday. What's the worst thing about in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Die? Oh?
Speaker 6: God, Mum used to make lambs fry for my dad and it was horrid, really bad.
Speaker 3: So lambs, rice, brain right, brain, chidneys, all of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a whole lot, and then an onion with to make it more like so I bake it the die.
Speaker 2: Do you a good cook?
Speaker 6: Yes? I am.
Speaker 2: Actually what's your special to?
Speaker 6: Always a roast? Roast roast lamb? I love doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine you're getting roasted doing nice little lamb. There d mint mint jelly.
Speaker 2: I actually nice thick into the mint meat goes on the piece. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a gravy babe.
Speaker 1: Have a whole bowl of peace with mintal.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, remember not gravy and everything you should.
Speaker 1: Really get it too better. At a retirement home, you're nclib shady pines.
Speaker 4: You're lended all when you've got no teeth left. Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren on socials