Speaker 1: Let's go clicking Jack Chrissy's clique. I'm so glad that Pete Davidson from Saturday Night Live and that great film I always forget. It's called It's like King. It's not King of Queens, but it's something like that. Have you seen it? No, do you like Pete Davidson. You would love this film. Let me find the name.
Speaker 2: Of the King of Staten Island.
Speaker 1: The King of Staten Island. It is. It has so much heart, okay, and it's sort of the story of him and his dad, I think, or something like that. Anyway, I've seen it twice and it's magic. Anyway. I'm so glad that he seems to be back in the headlines because I love Pete Davidson. And he sat down and caught up with Seth Meyers Seth Myers, and he was talking about pets and he doesn't have He sold his New York apartment and he's moved into New York State, so presumably he's got more room. Anyway, he's asked, does he have any pets? You know that he's in a bigger place, and he does ish if you count fish as pets. But he got this tank in an unusual way.
Speaker 2: I went to rehab. Yeah, for four months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, came back that was just in the living room.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I made that decision when I wasn't really paying attention. And then when I got there. When I got home, there was like a guy, you know, cleaning it. And I was like, oh, it's just like once every six months you gotta come by. And he goes, oh no, this is like two three times a week for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Ah. Can you imagine how much that would cost?
Speaker 2: Also, it's like one of these lifes, like these massive life size ones.
Speaker 1: It's huge. It's like, you know, an aquarium. It's like it's a public aquarium. Yeah. Yeah, it's big.
Speaker 2: It's spooky. I remember as a kid, Dad was considering doing that in our house, getting one of those, really, and I thought it was the coolest thing. Now thank god he didn't. It's so borganic, is it?
Speaker 1: Though? I think it can be done classily.
Speaker 2: Can anymore? I feel like maybe in the early two thousands, but now it's like, let's just leave it to like Chinese restaurants to do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and where you choose your crap.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I could never do that. I could never stand at a tank and go you. It's like the squid game.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You you die out of everyone here. It's your time to die. Not only are you going to die, I'm going to eat you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did exactly that on the Greek Islands last year. What did you choose a piece of? Was it like lobster or crayfish? Your dad in.
Speaker 1: Parils and whole lobster. You just sweat. It's your time to die.
Speaker 2: Papa's hungry you now.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk he is an unusual person, to say the least. He bought Twitter. You buy it off.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure it was it a big company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of where we bought it off, but he bought it and renamed it x. I think out of all the social media platforms, Twitters the most grim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, Swanny, but I think TikTok gives it a run for its money in the comments section sometimes, does it? Yeah? With how nasty it gets?
Speaker 1: Yeah ah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: But the Twitter replies are pretty awful too.
Speaker 1: Oh they're terrible anyway. On the On a Reddit thread, this girl wants to know am iv poop for breaking up with my fiance after he got obsessed with Elon Musk, bob sessed. He does a great impersonation of Elon Musk, who my mum, Patty Swan Dosh. You wouldn't read about it, but it is spot.
Speaker 2: On by way of voice or that, the physicality and mannerisms both jack both.
Speaker 1: She really puts it back into it. And the weirdest thing is she's not want to impersonator, like she's not. That's not one of her gifts, right, she has one impression and it is a mask and it's very good.
Speaker 2: I want to see a video of this from Patty please maybe, But I think for this person, No, you're not the a whole for breaking up with after you got obsessed with anyone.
Speaker 1: Mask Like but if you had a boyfriend, who would they have to be obsessed with for you to break up with them?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't feel that much hate or like that's strongly about anyone, Like.
Speaker 1: Well if they what if they love to say Donald Trump or no.
Speaker 2: That just fine.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't bother me. I could give you some personal names, but I'll do that off there.
Speaker 1: Actually that's more me too. If you like that person, you and I will just not get along the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's talk Gyla Fisher, Chrissy's clique fait yeah, Isla Fisher quite out notoriously very pro has has opened up, as they say in the classics, about the split from Alig and Borat creator Sasha Baron Cohen. She has said that she never expected her family to be separated, but it's working well, okay, which is good. That is good, Yeah, better than the alternative. Ama.
Speaker 2: He would have been a tough dude to be married too, because there was you know, there'd always be controversy around him. He's so polarizing with his characters and stuff, like, I feel like she would have copped a lot throughout it.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, because he's so I think living with it. I mean, this could be a gross generalization, but living with a deeply creative person who's also like a social commentator and a comedian and a writer, they're often quite complicated characters.
Speaker 2: Agreed, you know, and they're often quite This also is a generalization, but they can often be quite dark in those normal.
Speaker 1: Moody moody yeah, which you know, as consumers of their art. We love because great stuff comes moody, creative people. But I reckon to live with that. That wouldn't be That wouldn't be the easiest thing.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch Eiler on Home and Away?
Speaker 1: No? I was always a Neighbours girl, so I never I don't know anything about Home and Away. I don't know the storylines. I know that it's at Summer Bay, obviously, but that's about it.
Speaker 2: I loved her character on Home and Away. I remember as a kid being introduced to her, like.
Speaker 1: Really, well, what was her character? Why'd you love it?
Speaker 2: Shannon? I think she was just really whimsical and fun, and I've always just attached her character to her in real life.
Speaker 1: Well, and she also played that sort of character in You Know and Get It, Get You in the wedding crashes.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, true.
Speaker 1: Maybe she is quite whimsical in nature. How's this? A man presented to hospital with injuries that were similar to those sustained in a car crash. The doctor said that he's lucky to be alive. So when you see someone present like that, you think, oh my god, what has happened? Have you smashed into something? How is the other driver blah blah blah. No, he tripped over his hairless pet cat. You know, one of those one of those sphinx cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the breed of the cat is important. Maybe they're slipperier than other cats.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it because the sphinx you can really picture.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could. I don't think I could love a cat like that. What do you mean that looks about It's not about how they look, it's about how they feel. And part of the joy of owning something furry, particularly a cat or like my bunnies who I'm obsessed with, is that you get to feel their fur and it's you know, it's good for me and it's good for them.
Speaker 2: Whereas this would just be like patting a scroton.
Speaker 1: Yes, and not. Have you ever touched one of these cats?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I've touched the other.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, I'm sure you have. They've still got a little bit of hair. I know it feels like well, not all of them do, but the one that I did had just a little bit of hair and it felt like, you know, a scrotum, as you said, but that had been shaved nine weeks ago. So it was sort of coming back all depending on you know, how fast it grows, maybe four days ago. But yeah, it's not a pleasant sensation anyway. Chris Rowley from Colts Thorpe and Luster Shack said, he's only a baby, and I can't remember much. I just remember falling fast. It was quick and it was over within seconds, and then I was at the bottom of the stars.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'd be getting rid of that cat.
Speaker 1: Well, yes you would, because in another sick twist, he was lying in a pool of blood. He was discovered the next morning and his partner walked in to find the cat sitting on his chest. Oh, like, look at it.
Speaker 2: That is us done for this Tuesday. I'll see you back in the studio tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Swann Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Dore You