Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She How do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable. Catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's your Head At, you'll be listening to our very first live show.
Speaker 2: We're about to go out. How are you feeling Annah.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling a little bit nervous, but I'm trying to channel all of that energy into excitement.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very nervous.
Speaker 4: Our producer and just told us the house is full and they're ready to go. So no going back now, is there?
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our live show.
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone is such an.
Speaker 4: Honor and humbling tabuel here. We've hit one million streams in under one year, so like, what the hell, Let's celebrate and get everyone here to celebrate it.
Speaker 2: With us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell on here something, It's so good to see you guys here. We were like, I wonder what the audience looks like, but they.
Speaker 1: All look so beautiful. So nice to see you guys.
Speaker 2: Sha, a lot of beautiful faces out there.
Speaker 3: So this room specifically has a very special place in my heart.
Speaker 1: Matt and I think you know why.
Speaker 2: I know exactly why do you want to tell everyone else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So this room was the room that I actually met Michael in over a year ago. This specific room. So Matt and I were hosting Beauty and the Geek here. Sophie Monk was on the stage. Michael was standing at that bar over there, and I was like, who is that guy?
Speaker 4: She saw a tall, handsome, grief man with long hair. I was like, I need to get him, and I did. She did, She got what she wanted, she saw, she came, She conquered.
Speaker 3: Matt gave me one minute on a timer to talk to him, and then he was absolutely cock blocking me.
Speaker 1: He was like, let's go hurry up. I was like, I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had work the next day and I was like, you know what, I'm over this. You've got one hour. I go chat to him, let's do it. Yeah, didn't you think I was your boyfriend or something?
Speaker 1: He thought that you're on my ex because you were acting like my eggs. It's jealous ex.
Speaker 2: I had places to be, but.
Speaker 1: We are happy to be here. I had a kidney infection have had.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a UTI.
Speaker 1: Matt CA's calling it an STD. I'm like, it's not an STD now, it's a UTI.
Speaker 2: Isn't it all the same thing. It's all just totally.
Speaker 3: Different, very different. But I was in hospital this time last week. So we are excited to be here. We didn't think this was going to go ahead at some point, so.
Speaker 4: So we're all happy that we're here. It's all growing good and we're live by the way guys. So whenever we do a show, Anna and myself we always laugh, geez, we always laugh and we're like, you know what, who's going to get in trouble this week? Because we're obviously so honest on our show about our partners, So we always roll a dice and see who's going to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mainly MAT's the one that's getting in trouble. But I think I was in trouble this week. Really stories I told her was really what one?
Speaker 2: So I don't want to bring it up. And our partners are both in attendance.
Speaker 1: Where's Michael at.
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Where's Magical day Girl? Is she here in the audience?
Speaker 2: Look at that hotty? Gee?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Jen, you guys were went on a couple's trip recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jen, myself and her family went to Hamilton Island. If you haven't already listened today's episode, make sure you listen to it.
Speaker 2: I explain it all.
Speaker 1: I hope you have hadless plug.
Speaker 2: Yes, shameless plug.
Speaker 4: Well, he went on a family trip for the thirtieth their twins so Nicki and Jen.
Speaker 1: And Nicky got engaged.
Speaker 2: Yes she did so congratulations.
Speaker 1: Graul, We love to see it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a question for you, Matt, because once upon a time I dated a twin myself, and I know that twins like everything to be equal. If one twin does something, the other twin does it too. So she's got her ring figure us.
Speaker 1: So the question is, is the pressure on?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say there is no actual pressure. I mean, the one rule was I couldn't do anything until Nikki did. So, now that that's out of the way. There's nothing stopping me, really, so I would to say the pressures there except for Jen doing that like staring at me down the hallway like this, I know this hand when I wake up in the middle of tonight.
Speaker 2: Far from that.
Speaker 4: I'm only kidding. There's no there's no pressure, sure at all. We'll just play it by you and see what happens.
Speaker 3: I probably shouldn't have brought it up right now in front of all these beautiful people.
Speaker 1: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Now there's some pressure me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we have a jam packed show for you. It's going to be heaps of fun. We want you guys to get involved and you will be on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's dropping on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: So if you need a bit of extra Dutch courage, head over to the bar get a few shots, because we.
Speaker 1: Want you guys to be a part of this podcast.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of opportunities to get involved, so make sure you if you have the courage to get up here and get involved.
Speaker 3: Well, look, let's jump straight into our first guest. We have Love Island Season threes. Aaron Waters here, No.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: That transition ran along smoother and rehearsal.
Speaker 1: I was like, where's the chair.
Speaker 2: Hi, Aaron, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Aaron.
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm good. How are you? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of girls here to see you. I reckon, look at him. You're already look at him.
Speaker 1: We've got one in the front. I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh you're waiting to see me?
Speaker 2: Were you.
Speaker 1: Okay? Aaron?
Speaker 3: So we want to ask you. You were on our podcast. You're part of the Where's your Head Out?
Speaker 1: Fam? Everyone loved your episode.
Speaker 3: You spilled a lot of tea on Where's your Head Out? So we want just as much tea tonight, don't we?
Speaker 1: Everyone? Yeah? Okay, So how was life after Love Island?
Speaker 5: Life's been really good.
Speaker 6: Actually, I've met so many new people and formed so many good friendships in the last four it's been crazy, and I've moved a lot. I've moved like four times. Yea, So it's been nuts. But you know, it's been really good. I've loved life in the last selve months.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what made you move to Victoria then? Because I saw it on the Gold Coast. You've come from Perth originally. What made you settle in Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Well, for me, I never I never planned to move here. It wasn't my attention even like three months ago. But the Gold Coast was great Queensland. I absolutely loved it, was a good lifestyle. But I just think for me right now in my life, like I'm twenty four, I just want to be in the hustle and bustle. I want to be where everything's happening, and in terms of like work with modeling and fashion. I just think Melbourne's like the place to be for me right now.
Speaker 1: So amazing. We love Melbourne.
Speaker 2: So it's in Melbourne. Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So you were actually with Ryan from your season of Love and you guys were living together.
Speaker 1: What happened there?
Speaker 5: I know, nothing happened with Ryan and I. We still talk. Yeah, we're still we're still friends.
Speaker 6: But I mean, like we're adults at the end of the day, you know what I mean. We lived together, we spent six months together and coming off the show, like I said, I formed like great friendships and stuff like that, so Ryan being one of them.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like no bad mud or.
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 4: Just Yeah, what about with your ex Jess then that you finished with I'm sure everybody wants to know about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I've touched on that on my socials and you know, on the podcast last time I was with you guys, which also thank you for having me for that.
Speaker 5: But for me, like, yeah, just me and Jess aren't keeping contact.
Speaker 6: I don't feel like it's necessary, you know, like a breakups, a breakup. I mean, so, yeah, we just don't talk. I don't feel like it's necessary. But yeah, we're sure all the best.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, is there any single ladies in the audience tonight?
Speaker 1: Raise your hands?
Speaker 3: I want to see some single ladies pointing your friends and barrass.
Speaker 4: Don't just shout your hands up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of motion in the I like it.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing a couple of hands like that, but I'm not seeing someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: So Aaron, yes, now that we know that there's some single ladies here, are you single at the moment?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm single, Yes, I am single. But recently I was in a situationship. What I mean, that's what we call it nowadays, right, like situation not many people know about Actually I haven't actually said that ever.
Speaker 2: What happened with the situationship? Then?
Speaker 4: What makes it a situationship for you? What made it a situationship for you?
Speaker 6: Well, you catch feelings, you know, like any sort of like quote unquote, it was a relationship quote unquote, you know, like you're getting to know someone new, form feelings for him, and it was you know, both ways as well. And I've felt a lot of things for her, But I guess like we started off so well and then it got to a point where I felt like my trust was broken.
Speaker 5: And for me, that's like a deal breaker.
Speaker 6: You know, once you kind of set or I guess you break trust and that communication is broken as well, it's like inevitably just going to end up you know bad or probably you know, fight about the same sort of thing. So it's one of those things that's like hard to touch on now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's just one of those things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I definitely felt a tope away from it for sure, And I haven't spoken about that, but.
Speaker 1: So would you say you're going through a breakout?
Speaker 6: Sorry, Honestly, it's hard to say, like do I sound heartbroken?
Speaker 2: Like you're pretty rad?
Speaker 5: I actually cry myself to sleep every night.
Speaker 6: There nah, But to be completely transparent, yeah, like it it's it's tough, you know, because I think with a breakup, you break up and you know, the time is done, like that's it. But with this, it's like it started off so well and it was heading in the right direction and for the good reasons, everything felt amazing, and then all of a sudden, it was just like cut off.
Speaker 5: So for that, I've never.
Speaker 6: Experienced that before. Last time I felt strong feelings with someone, it went further. So for me to just like form that quote unquote relationship with somebody and then for that just to be like no contact at all, it was definitely hard for me. Yeah, Like I mentally had to like, you know, recheck myself and be like all right, like I'm all good, because it rocks me for sure, and I'm not going to just be like.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't care, Like yeah, so yeah, are you open to meeting new people?
Speaker 5: I'd say yeah, I'd say open.
Speaker 6: It is probably the best way to put it. I'm definitely not out every weekend like mingling and I guess like trying to pick up chicks and shit like that. I feel like that's like behind me, Like I don't really invest into that sort of life style anymore.
Speaker 1: So Yeah, we love that. We respect that.
Speaker 3: Okay, the first episode that we ever put out, like the first podcast episode was called dating in twenty twenty one is fucked. That was the first thing that man I could think of because we were having a tough time. So we want to ask you, because obviously we're now in relationships. Is dating in twenty twenty two fucked?
Speaker 1: In your opinion?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's stuff I would say, Yeah, it's fucked. Guys, don't date just trust me, just just.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: Who we also agrees with that, by the way, who we also sing agrees it's fucked.
Speaker 1: I do definitely yeah.
Speaker 6: But to be honest though, like that's just our guess perception, you know, like if you can sit there and be like, oh, dating is fucked, you probably are the person to go out every weekend and mingle and you know, probably.
Speaker 5: Not have the right intentions.
Speaker 6: But for me, I would never let anything like that kind of hinder who I am as a person. And for me, like, you know, I hope one day that I can find something that I really like with you know, sorry click with But.
Speaker 5: Until then I'm just going to keep being me and keep doing my thing. And when it happens, it happens.
Speaker 6: But it's just how you perceive it and how you like you know how you look on dating, I guess nowadays, but I think nowadays people look at dating like it's.
Speaker 5: Oh, I guess people just have the wrong idea.
Speaker 2: I feel like nowadays, for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's one thing in a woman that you absolutely, one hundred percent need A lot of.
Speaker 2: It is perked up there.
Speaker 6: Again, like I'm just going to be honest with it. This is no pun attended, but honestly, I think honestly just you know, but just for someone to be themselves right and truly just like be grounded with who they are and don't be afraid to express that. And that goes for anybody. Like I just feel like, if you feel something, show it. If you want to say something to someone, say it, Like, don't think it's cool to be like, oh, I'm going to play hard to get oh I have to mirror someone's actions and text a certain way or access just be yourself, Like, just be yourself, love hard, and whatever you do to do it with good intentions and like nothing really bad can come out of it. So I think I think if everybody was like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like the world would be a better place in dating.
Speaker 2: Well said, fucked well said, and me agree with that. We hate games. We hate games, so game.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming to our first live show. We really appreciate you. What great advice for you, guys. Let's give Aaron a huge round of a floor.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Okay, who enjoyed seeing Aaron up here? Who's such a legend.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: He's so honest. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: That's why we got him back on here because that first episode we had with him.
Speaker 1: Was just unreal, really good advice. He's really switched on. We really appreciate it. But Matt, Aaron's just gone through a situationship.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sounds like.
Speaker 3: He looks like he's having a bit of a tough time in dating, and we've all been there.
Speaker 1: It's fucked.
Speaker 3: It is so I think the title of this podcast that we're recording right now is dating horror Stories, Right.
Speaker 4: It is, too, and we've got some horror stories for you guys.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, do you want to go first with yours?
Speaker 3: I want to go first, but before I start, we want to get after we tell ours.
Speaker 1: Three of you on stage.
Speaker 3: We have an amazing prize to the Peninsula Hot Springs for two people. It's a dining bay that you guys could win. So think about your dating horror stories. Get up on stage and it's going to be good.
Speaker 2: But first, so anyone that wants to do it, we'll tell you ours first.
Speaker 4: So it makes it a lot easier for you to get up you and tell yours.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love the mingle of all the dating horror stories that's going on. We know we have them, yes, okay, Matt.
Speaker 3: So I have a lot of dating horror stories, and that is the reason we started this podcast because we had so many that we were like, we need to share this. We need to offload all of these crazy.
Speaker 4: Experiences so make other people feel like they're not alone with their horror stories, that we're living it with them, We're going through it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I've got a.
Speaker 3: Lot of dating horror stories from everything from ultimatums to guys with girlfriends and literally everything else. There was just a moment, but anyway, this dating horror story.
Speaker 1: I met this guy at a bar naturally, naturally as you do. He was handsome, tick, he was tall.
Speaker 2: Double tick for Annash, double tick.
Speaker 3: He was super charismatic, but there was something that wasn't quite right about him. You know when there's something not right about someone and you're like, fuck, I just can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: A big red flag, but you.
Speaker 1: Didn't know it was a red flag. But I hadn't yet worked it out.
Speaker 3: So anyway, basically I was seeing this guy, hadn't yet gone on a date with him, but was texting him. I'd been texting him for two weeks straight, and he asked me, Hey, how's.
Speaker 1: Your day going?
Speaker 2: Was his chat?
Speaker 3: His chat was pretty good, like I have to give it to it, but he asked me, how's your day going?
Speaker 1: And I was like, sent him a selfie.
Speaker 3: I was at a modeling shoot, so I was like, you know, my hair and makeup, son, might as well make good use out of it.
Speaker 2: Was it a lingerie photo shoot?
Speaker 4: No bikini, no, so it was just like a harmless photo.
Speaker 1: I was looking sheep. It was a portman's campaign.
Speaker 3: You must know you probably should have said lingerie would have made a bit more. Yeah, But anyway, I sent him a photo and I said, what about you?
Speaker 1: What are you up to?
Speaker 2: He sent me, no, that's definitely up.
Speaker 3: He sent me a selfie back, and it wasn't a selfie that was a bad thing. It was what was in the background of the selfie. So like things that you don't want to see in the background of a self.
Speaker 4: Body no, no, no, his girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to see an ext girlfriend. You don't want to see a girl in general. Probably you don't want to see a wedding ring.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Whatever.
Speaker 4: What do you not want to see in the back of a selfie from a guy that you're chatting to?
Speaker 1: Anyone?
Speaker 2: Anyone?
Speaker 1: A penis? Yes, no penises ideally.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I zoomed in to the back of this photo and this is where it becomes like serial Killer one oh one type ship.
Speaker 1: This guy on his computer desk.
Speaker 3: Had to print it out photo from my Facebook that he had stuck to his computer screen. Like that was the closest I think I've ever got in a short.
Speaker 4: Crime documentary Hang on, because that's sort of romantic though in a way.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, he's clearly in love with you, he clearly loves you.
Speaker 3: To appreciate that Matt's doing after not even been on one day, we're going to be worried about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, No, that's pretty creepy. What happened after that?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: I loved him?
Speaker 3: I was like, this is I knew there was something odd about you. And you know what, women, this is a great opportunity for me to remind you to always trust your intuition.
Speaker 4: It never lies women's intuition, does it.
Speaker 1: A woman's intuition never lies.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, you told me that you have an amazing dating story, which I haven't heard yet, so I'm very excited. I'm a little nervous, but I haven't pre approved this, but we'll go with it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So, Okay, I was seeing this girl, but maybe like a couple of weeks. So we've been on maybe three or four days around that I can't remember exactly, and it was going well.
Speaker 2: She actually she was a cool chick.
Speaker 4: She had good chats and I was like, so, hey, let's go get lunch and she was like, oh not right now, I'm getting surgery. And I was like, oh shit, like are you okay? What's the surgery? What's going on? And she didn't reply about the surgery. So I'm like, I'm a good guy. I'm not going to pry. I'm not going to be like, what's the surgery. She obviously doesn't want to tell me, so I just left it. And I left it and I said, hey, when you get better and you're filling up to it, let's get that lunch. So then maybe a week later, yeah, probably like a week later, she messaged me and she's like, I'm ready to get that lunch. And I was like, okay, all right, so you're well, so I'm like, i'll pick you up around whatever time.
Speaker 2: So I've picked her up, she's come to the car.
Speaker 4: She wasn't on crutches, she didn't have her arm in a sling, there was no nothing like that. So nothing was visually like she'd had surgery. So I was like, you know what, I'm not going to pry. It's obviously private if you can't see it.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I'll let it.
Speaker 4: I'll leave her to it. So we get to lunch. It's a beautiful day, it's a beautiful fucking day, and we go out.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting outside.
Speaker 4: I ordered the cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, extra gar kaoli.
Speaker 1: I love how we remember the food.
Speaker 2: I get that and then we're sitting there.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely hoing into this fucking burger given and it's right. So I'm eating it and then I look up and I look at her chest and there's like a pool of water sitting there.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a pool of water?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was like a pool of water, like just dripping there. And I was like, I was like, what the funk? And I was like, is it raining?
Speaker 4: It's not raining, And I was like, because we're outside, I'm looking up, like we're sitting under a fucking gutter or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's going on. It turns out I'm like what's what's I'm like, what's going on? You're all wet?
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: He's like I do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, way, yeah, probably was. But I look at it and I'm like you're I'm like, you're all wet.
Speaker 4: And then she's like what what and she like looks down and she grabs her sy. She's like, oh my fucking god, like grabs her face and runs off to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh. I'm like, well that was weird. I better finish this burger. So I keep so I keep eating.
Speaker 4: I'm eating my burger and then she comes and sits down and she's like, oh my god, Matt, and I'm like, what's up you? Okay, and she goes, I had a face lift a couple of days ago, and the stitches have come loose and all the saliva was like drooling down her face and like, yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I look.
Speaker 4: Look I'm into some pretty like fucked up shit, Like shit gets you know, I can do it, like stuff doesn't.
Speaker 2: Gross me out.
Speaker 4: But I was sort of like, whoa, do you want to go back to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on a second. So you're telling me that from this, you're telling me.
Speaker 3: That in between date two and three you didn't notice a facial difference, and this chick had a facelift.
Speaker 4: I actually had no I I was looking for crutches and a cast or something like that. I had no idea for real, just now you think about it, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't really remember.
Speaker 3: I wonder like, after you found out that she'd had a face list, could you tell she'd had.
Speaker 1: A face list?
Speaker 2: No? Not really.
Speaker 1: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, look that's our dating horror stories.
Speaker 1: We are going to get.
Speaker 3: Aubrey came to come and scout you guys. We want we want you guys to win this Peninsula hot springs about you for two.
Speaker 1: It's a dine and bathe.
Speaker 3: These are going to be thirty second stories from you, guys, so you don't have to find crazy crazy stories.
Speaker 2: Come on, someone, come on, somebody has to come up.
Speaker 7: We need at least three. Come on, okay, go one at the back. Oh your gorgeous. I'm excited for this story. Please go, come up, Yes, please come up. We need one more, one more? Any friends want to dub anyone in? Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh I know this Stava.
Speaker 7: I've met you before at a brunch.
Speaker 8: I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: Come on going up there.
Speaker 7: She was a great time. This is gonna be a good story.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah she did the splits. Yeah, yeah, you will be doing them again. Thank you. She asked if I want to see the splits again, and the answer is yes. Hey, come, we're gonna line up here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, chuck it back down.
Speaker 7: I want to look comfy.
Speaker 2: Out of the way.
Speaker 7: Okay, guys, are you ready? Yeah, come come forward, come forward, don't be shy, don't.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to see you are okay?
Speaker 1: Can we have some name?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: What was what was your name? Darling?
Speaker 1: Emma?
Speaker 7: Emma?
Speaker 1: Okay, Emma you have thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds, well yeah, so it doesn't ask me seconds, Yeah, to.
Speaker 1: Tell us you're crazy dating horror.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I don't know if I can get it out in.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds, like pretty intense.
Speaker 4: Okay, just tell it the way you're going to. We'll put the music on if you have to usher you.
Speaker 10: Off, like harving music.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 9: So this guy was like obsessed with me, like be like multiple occasions, like devoured his love for me, like try to be like, yeah, I'm says with you, I want to date you, I love you. It became like crazy obsessive. One time he like stuck love courts all over my car.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, how did he know where you lived?
Speaker 1: Or he knew I lived because we grew up together.
Speaker 11: Oh okay yeah, anyways, that didn't work.
Speaker 1: At his shoes on my porch, That didn't work. That's his shoes on your porhood?
Speaker 2: Yeah what size were they trying to make a message?
Speaker 1: Really small?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that didn't work. What an idiot?
Speaker 12: And it was like smacking on the door. I was like, let me get my shoes back. Me and my friend were hiding in the sheets, were like ship. Anyways, I'm gonna blow your house down. Ended up taking your ship in my backyard.
Speaker 8: It was like, really insane.
Speaker 1: Did you say he's gonna burn your house down? He was gonna burn my house. I was going to burn your house down. He's gonna burn my house.
Speaker 12: Instead of burning the house down, he handed just taking a ship in.
Speaker 2: My backyard whereout.
Speaker 9: He climbed over the fence which is really high my eye, like really hard to get into.
Speaker 10: And then he just took a ship.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, just let me in.
Speaker 2: Present better than your house burning down.
Speaker 3: Always looks on the bright side of life. Wow, I'm so sorry I had to go through that. That's terrific, intense, also great story.
Speaker 4: Because what happened in the end, what happened to him block But soon where you live? Did you move or do you keep taking ships?
Speaker 10: I was just like, that's enough.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call the police.
Speaker 5: Stopped.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing to do when someone you.
Speaker 2: Know what it does sound romantic.
Speaker 1: House, Please listen to me.
Speaker 9: I tried to palm the love courts off for my best friend and she was like, hey, okay, caught.
Speaker 1: Then she had a car accident.
Speaker 11: Bad juju.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 13: I'm Maddie and I know these two lovely people, but I don't think I've told either of you this story. So I am mortified than I am, but I am going to tell you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 13: I travel a lot with work, and I was in Sydney several times during that month, and I had matched with this German guy on Tinder and everything was going well. We were talking, we planned to meet up. We went out for lunch.
Speaker 5: It was a first oh.
Speaker 13: Sorry, second date, second date anyway, So we'd gone out for lunch for the second date.
Speaker 5: Everything was going really well.
Speaker 13: Decided to invite him back to my apartment that I was renting on the company card. No one tell my wishes, and we started hooking up under his pants, huge, absolutely huge, right sound.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, trust me. It does get worse. It does get a hell of a lot worse. So everything's going really well, just a little bit of fun. Next minute, you know, like this is a number one rule boys, never push a head down, all right, And I'm going to tell you exactly why. No, I didn't vomit. I didn't vomit. It's much worse than that. It's much worse than that. So I was not expecting it, right, And I had come up for air and I had gone and he had pushed me down. At that point, no, I had what I can only describe as an air bubble stuck in the middle of my throat and I could not breathe.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're in the middle of it, right.
Speaker 13: So I've come up and I'm like losing my absolute shit.
Speaker 7: He is.
Speaker 13: He realizes something is wrong because I am freaking out. My eyes are watering, not for a good reason. And I have come up and I'm like and I've like raced out of the bedroom into the kitchen to try and pour myself a glass of water, not helping.
Speaker 5: I'm still I am now turning blue at.
Speaker 13: This point, apparently, and I'm looking at him and he's looking at me. We're both butt are naked, by the way. The dick is swinging in between the way to the kitchen this big german sausage and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what it was, but it was a lot.
Speaker 13: It was a lot, a foot long sub and I am now going blue and I'm like, and he goes, do you want me to punch you? And I am like, yeah, yeah, And in my head. All I'm thinking is I Am going to die, and my tombstone that my non no is gonna see is just going to say died by dick, by dick on.
Speaker 5: The tombstone, the obituary.
Speaker 13: So this guy has now clenched his fist and thrown one hell of a punch into my like right underneath my rib cage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was so.
Speaker 13: Bad, and I let out the longest fucking burp you have ever heard, and I started breathing again. So not so much horror dating story as a horror sex story that I will never do again. Never push your head down.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 2: There you go, there we go.
Speaker 5: We're I can if I went back and.
Speaker 2: I had no bitch.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh god, okay.
Speaker 1: Amazing, amazing. I love it. He's like, don't put my last name on there.
Speaker 2: I was like, so what will? What happened with him? After that?
Speaker 5: We chatted a few times more.
Speaker 13: I caught up with him the next time I was there, and then he moved back to Germany and I was like, well, fucking sign up a bitch.
Speaker 5: But that was.
Speaker 3: Good, amazing, love it, Matt, Thanks thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Next story, Who do we have next, what was your name?
Speaker 10: Name is Jay?
Speaker 3: Jay?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: I actually wasn't going to talk about this, but Aaron's forced me to because apparently it's an all right one.
Speaker 4: So you could follow nearly dying and a ship in your backyard.
Speaker 11: You hadn't heard those ones before this, so it's just going to be shit. But I'm not intended. So I used to live in Bali. I lived in Bali for two years and while I was there, I dated a lot, and I got to the point where I was like, I fucking hate this shit. I hate dating, Like the men here are so bad because the expats they fly in and fly out and you're always meeting new people and you can just never form a connection. So I was like, you know what, I'm going to start taking myself on dates, just me by myself. So I went to a restaurant and I walked in and I said, just a table for one, please, and they said, no worries, just stand over there, We've got to get a table ready for you. And while I was standing there, this beautiful, tall brunette man walks towards me the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen in my life. I'm like hello, and I just smiled at him and looked away. I knew why I was there tonight, and that was for me, so I wasn't going to talk to him. And then when he went to the front, he said the same thing. He said, Hey, I'd love to get a table for myself, and they said how many people? He said, yes, for me, and they were like, oh, can you just stand next to her. We need to find tables for one because we really do two, three plus us and then they.
Speaker 1: Came out like a romance story. I'm like, just slave.
Speaker 11: And then the server came over to us and said, look, we've only got tables for two plus. You're going to be waiting ten to fifteen minutes. Is that okay? And then he looks at me and just goes, why don't we just get a table together? And I'm like, yes, sure, why not? You know, let's do a fuck it. We sit down, we have the most beautiful dinner and drinks, and we get a bit drunk. We go along the beach and we dance all night, and we go back to his and do the things. No, none of that what happened with you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I didn't. I didn't almost die, But it was beautiful. We woke up in the morning and we were just kind of like, well, I said to him, what do you want to do today? He said, I'm flying home. I said, oh shit, okay, all right, that's cool. We've had an amazing time. It was such a beautiful connection. So I said, he said, you're living in BALI right. I said yes. He said, when I'm back, let's catch up. I said, no, worries. What's your Instagram? He goes, I don't have Instagram. I don't do social media.
Speaker 2: Red flag. So I was like, okay or a green flag.
Speaker 1: Just just depends.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 11: And I said, well, okay, do you have Facebook? He said no, I don't have Facebook.
Speaker 10: And said What'sapp?
Speaker 11: And he goes, yes, I have WhatsApp. He adds me. We exchange names, all of that stuff. We start talking. A few days later, I'm speaking to one of my guy friends from Balley and I say I told him all about this guy beautiful blue eyes and he goes English accent. He said, yeah, he goes rugby player. I said, yeah, he's like left about a week ago. I said yeah. He's like, that's not so and so. That's so and so and he has a wife and I was like, oh mortified.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 11: I felt so bad for her. But then I was just like, what how has just happened? Like to have a connection and then to be like, you're not even the person on you?
Speaker 2: So that was that? Was he there with his wife or by himself?
Speaker 11: As far as I know, he was by himself.
Speaker 1: Wow, you poor Sea. I hate when men in these positions. Did you tell the why? If I have to? I couldn't find her?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 11: So yeah, I didn't know what was going on. I couldn't find his facebook. This guy that I was friends with left the next day, but before I even kind of forward it through to be like, okay, these are the next steps and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that guys kick him off the stage. Okay, so those were the three dating horror stories, and we want you guys to decide who wins.
Speaker 10: So I think we're going to do a cheer.
Speaker 4: Let's just have a chat first, who where you think is going to win? I reckon that Emma's was pretty ship.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, guys, we're going to get you guys to vote a right, give it up if you think Emma has.
Speaker 2: The horror.
Speaker 3: Okay, give it up if you think Matt is the winner.
Speaker 1: You have to die to win around here, death by Dick won it.
Speaker 2: And now should we Is it unanimous or should we no? J come? Okay, cheer if you think Jay's going to win.
Speaker 1: Nah, I think you are the winner. You win the Peninsula Hot Springs tickets.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you so much, guys appreciating.
Speaker 2: All right, So how about those dating horror stories?
Speaker 1: Anna, we thought hells were bad fun. We weren't even touching the surface, were we.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we those were some horror dating stories. But Anna, let's make a real good dating story here tonight.
Speaker 2: What are you reading?
Speaker 8: I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What do we think?
Speaker 3: Should we make a couple? Where's your head at couple?
Speaker 2: Okay? So put your hands up. If you are a single lady in the.
Speaker 3: Audience, there's a lot okay, before we get the single ladies up, I think it's time to welcome our next guest.
Speaker 2: Okay, shall we give him a hint before we do it? What the game is called?
Speaker 1: Okay, dating at first sight?
Speaker 4: So for everyone that's slow, that's a play. I'm married at first sie.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So okay, let's welcome our next guest to the stage. It's Jackson from that please from Please, Hey Jackson, Hey, how you going? So?
Speaker 1: How long have you been single for now?
Speaker 2: Just a little bit over a month?
Speaker 1: How's it going? How's single life?
Speaker 2: I've just been enjoying my time.
Speaker 5: Honest.
Speaker 4: What happened between you and Olivia? Then you guys finished maths together? You guys seemed pretty happy. What happened?
Speaker 14: Look to be honest, if you just grew apart, there's nothing more to it.
Speaker 2: That's it. So no tea, come on, give us something.
Speaker 1: That's literally all I got.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, we like it.
Speaker 3: We like it, Sibyl ud amicable.
Speaker 2: He knows better than just say.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we are gonna say Jackson up.
Speaker 1: Since he's newly single and on the market, he's an eligible bachelor with three ladies. So Matt is going to blindfold Jackson and I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to have a look for some single ladies in the audience. Okay, okay, ladies, who's single? I want to see your hands up? Who wants to date Jackson?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come on? Would you guys?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 1: Come on up? Laura, Yeah, come up, come on up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're all fuck is there anyone. Is there anyone else that wants to one extra? Maybe? Look, there's some people putting their hands up. We may as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Jackson is fully blindfolded up here, he cannot see anything. How many fingers am I holding up? That was a fluke? That was a fluke? How many? Now can you see?
Speaker 2: All right? All right now?
Speaker 4: How many fingers I'm holding up? Okay, you definitely can't see now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, let's introduce the ladies.
Speaker 1: Who do I have here?
Speaker 10: Taylor?
Speaker 1: Hi? Kayler? Who we have here?
Speaker 10: Chelsea?
Speaker 3: So we have Kayler, Chelsea, Laura, Laura, Jamie and Jamie Kayler, Chelsea, Laura, Jamie.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Jackson, who do you like the sound off from their names alone?
Speaker 14: I'm terrible with names, so I've already forgotten to be honest, I.
Speaker 1: Was about to say, y ABCD? Is that easier?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do your girls mind being called ab being.
Speaker 3: Called ABCD for the sake of Jackson and names? Okay, so we're gonna go a B C D. So we'll get you to say, hey, Jackson, So we have a.
Speaker 10: Hey Jackson, Hey Jackson, c Hey Jackson.
Speaker 1: I can't do my ALP for that episode of Mistake D.
Speaker 4: Hey Jackson, Okay, so off that, Hey Jackson, who do you reckons?
Speaker 2: The early front runner?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to say, okay.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I've got some questions for you to ask Jackson.
Speaker 2: Such a cheap gag.
Speaker 4: Sorry, can you please ask him? How would your mom describe you?
Speaker 2: How would your mom describe you?
Speaker 1: Okay? How would your mom describe you? A?
Speaker 10: The lost cause.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 1: How would your mom describe you? B? High maintenance love it?
Speaker 2: Admit to that?
Speaker 1: I do, I know that, definitely admit to that. Okay. How would your mom describe you? See A big hut ah love that? How would your mom describe you? D?
Speaker 8: Harder than genuine?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So this is where it gets brutal and can leave one of you girls very heartbroken.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry in.
Speaker 1: Advance, but you can't take it personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah he can't.
Speaker 4: Like Yeah, Jackson, who would you like to dump from the stage here tonight?
Speaker 14: I'm gonna go against my first word, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: She was out in front early and she's just seen absolutely dumped.
Speaker 2: Sorry, thank you for coming around before as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have B C and D. Let's go into the next question.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'd like you to ask him what gives you? What gives you the IgG B?
Speaker 1: What gives you the egg?
Speaker 10: Only fans?
Speaker 4: I would like to mention as well, where can you find your only fans out?
Speaker 2: Jackson? Just look at the Lincoln bio. You'll find it.
Speaker 4: He's looking pretty bad if you haven't seen any stories.
Speaker 2: So get on that, ladies, that was savage.
Speaker 1: What gives you the ink?
Speaker 3: See someone who can't make eye contact?
Speaker 2: Gee? Is you're not doing good?
Speaker 1: What gives you the what gives you the ink?
Speaker 8: D I'm gonna say leaving the toilet seat?
Speaker 1: Amen to that?
Speaker 2: Do you do that? No? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 4: He was raised right roder gentleman. Okay, do we dumb one or do we ask another question?
Speaker 2: You're ready to dumb another question?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, you know what, let's do another question? Why should I date you? Why should I date you? She's on the spot?
Speaker 1: Why should I date you?
Speaker 10: I paid twelve dollars to subscribed to here.
Speaker 7: She goes?
Speaker 1: My price?
Speaker 2: Is the content worth that twelve dollars?
Speaker 1: Why should Jackson date you? See? I love cricket, love that he's that? Why should Jackson date you?
Speaker 8: D why shouldn't you date me? O?
Speaker 1: That is that he like that?
Speaker 4: Okay, after those answers, you have to dump one of these beautiful women from the stage again and break one of their hearts and send them home broken hearted, send them back to send them back? Okay, would you like some time to think?
Speaker 14: Very difficult, I mean, be sending a lot of mixed signals.
Speaker 2: Likestic though, I mean it's.
Speaker 14: Keeping me intrigue. So D's got a bit of cockiness about us, so that's always good and hang right, b yeah, and see I don't like cricket.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Ah, so see you Stump.
Speaker 1: From the island.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining.
Speaker 1: Us the island, the stage.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know where I am. Okay, swe we have two ladies left.
Speaker 2: Should we ask their names? Now? It's not too hard to remember.
Speaker 1: Too, So it's ChEls Chelsea and Jamie.
Speaker 2: Got Chelsea and Jamie.
Speaker 1: Chelsea and Jamie? Okay, okay, ladies, all right?
Speaker 4: Does anyone have a question that Jackson should ask him?
Speaker 2: You can't put your hand up for a month.
Speaker 3: Let your love have a guy perfect day, that's.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, ask him what they're perfect day is?
Speaker 5: What would your perfect date?
Speaker 1: Be Okay, Elsea, what's your perfect date?
Speaker 7: I reckon red wine, cheese platter, a movie, and then maybe a quick video?
Speaker 1: Unreal?
Speaker 4: What make one for his only fans?
Speaker 2: Quick video?
Speaker 7: Get with it, mate, get with it?
Speaker 1: Jamie, what's your perfect date?
Speaker 8: I'm going to say drinks by the Sunset?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jackson, it's over to you. You're not allowed to take your blindfold off.
Speaker 1: When you choose your winner.
Speaker 4: Fy I, do you want to ask them another question.
Speaker 2: Top of your head?
Speaker 11: For?
Speaker 1: What AFL team do you go for? Chelsea Giants? Okay, what a f L team do you go for?
Speaker 8: Jamie rich Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jackson, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea wins.
Speaker 4: Chelsea's won back.
Speaker 2: Oh so she's dumped.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea's dumbs Chelsea's dumbed.
Speaker 2: That defeats what we're doing here.
Speaker 1: We need we need clarification here. Who's dumped?
Speaker 2: Jamie said Richmond. She yeah, so she's dumped.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jamie's dumb. Sorry Jamie, so close yet so far? Okay, we're going to get you to stand.
Speaker 10: Just looking.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you guys have obviously seen Jackson on Married at First Sight. You're about to see him on dating at first sight. So what we've done is we've put a drink at the bar for them.
Speaker 2: You can help yourself.
Speaker 4: They're on us beer and winees only, no spirits.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, So okay, these two are about to meet for the first time. Amber, our producer has a date organized.
Speaker 1: Up the back for them. Jackson, Are you ready, Bay, Let's do three two one.
Speaker 4: Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisses.
Speaker 1: Go, guys.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, we've got our first.
Speaker 1: Where's your head at?
Speaker 11: Coup?
Speaker 2: I just I might hold just hold this money.
Speaker 1: Look at them getting all cozy back there. You know, since we started this.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Matt and I were like, we just want to have a where's your head at?
Speaker 1: Couple? So, I mean we had to do it, didn't.
Speaker 2: We We did, didn't we? Look?
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, sorry, all right, let's let them be.
Speaker 2: Let's let them be. Fucking nick all right, it's that what times, you, donna.
Speaker 1: It's our favorite time of the show.
Speaker 4: It's where we ask you to ask us where our heads are at.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this time for the live show, we are gonna make it truth or shot. So and brow producer is bringing some shots to us. You guys have the chance to ask us whatever you want. It can be savage, it can be ruthless. Ask us anything, and if we don't want to answer, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to drink a shot. Okay, Aubrey have it's gonna come around. She's gonna find someone to ask a question. So raise your head if you have a question. Oh, come, got a question?
Speaker 7: That is easy?
Speaker 2: Hang on a second, hang on here, I'm just gonna knowice for me. So let me just hit the table.
Speaker 1: No you can't.
Speaker 3: My Matt's running off the stage now that can's asking a question.
Speaker 2: He's like, hell, no, hey Matt, yes, Cahn, how are you dull good? How are you? Thank you for halling me?
Speaker 13: So the question is I actually think I know whose face leaked?
Speaker 2: Give me the name. That's not a question. No, give me the name.
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 5: What was her name?
Speaker 1: You have to take a shot?
Speaker 2: Go on, that's a shot. That's a good question. Who do you think it is? It's not my game, it's your game.
Speaker 1: Can is this savage? Matt? Do you get to do that shot as your co hoes? I'm saying to your.
Speaker 2: Shot wants who wants to know the name? Fuck? It was? Was it right?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: You thought it was No, I just wanted to you had no idea?
Speaker 2: Actually was I thought that you all that?
Speaker 3: Okay, truth all shot has gone up to a really strong start, very strong start.
Speaker 7: Any other questions? Come on?
Speaker 3: Come on, okay, guys, questions, we will questions.
Speaker 1: You can ask us anything at all.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, come on?
Speaker 1: What about someone down the back over there? Surely you guys have a question anyone.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll do a question while other people get more confident. Oh, we do have one in the back. I'm going to go there. My question is Sorry, this one to Matthew as well. Sorry.
Speaker 3: He's very honest, so I mean I'd ask him a question too.
Speaker 7: Matthew, have you ever been in an orgy? And an orgy?
Speaker 2: Do you define an orgy more than three?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: Okay, cute?
Speaker 7: Do you want to No? Don't kidding?
Speaker 1: Get okay, I got a question.
Speaker 2: I got a question.
Speaker 12: Hello, would you rather have sex with your ex or your ex's best friend?
Speaker 1: Who's this for both of you?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think we're both. We need both for this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I prefer to have sex with Michaels, but I would prefer to have sex with my ex's best friend.
Speaker 1: Over my ex.
Speaker 3: If I have to pick, no, not that best friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where would you prefer from?
Speaker 2: Definitely the friend?
Speaker 1: Definitely the friends are the questions? Let's do a couple more questions. Okay, you might have already answered this in your episode, but what is your body count?
Speaker 5: Both of you.
Speaker 7: Body count? Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I say what it's under? Does that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't really know, Like I don't have a list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I probably should have done that shot. I actually don't know, so it was more dramatic.
Speaker 1: It's under twenty over fifteen.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: It's not an answer counter shot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you may as well. Do we have any other questions?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hello, there's some more.
Speaker 3: Questions coming, Anna, Anna, who was your favorite X?
Speaker 7: And why fuck he's a juicy You.
Speaker 2: Didn't think about this, did we? Here?
Speaker 1: We didn't think this through.
Speaker 3: My favorite ex would be probably Nat who was my six year relationship because he was a non cheating, non toxic X.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the question.
Speaker 2: Anymore?
Speaker 10: Have you guys ever broken the law?
Speaker 11: I've been arrested, Like.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like a law law like I got it.
Speaker 1: It was a fake law who wasn't a real law?
Speaker 4: I got arrested in customs in London for like a whole day.
Speaker 2: Why I didn't have a visa.
Speaker 4: I was over there modeling in Milan and they arrested me on the way through and I spent like a whole day in the.
Speaker 2: Slammer in prison.
Speaker 1: He's a badass.
Speaker 2: I found a lot out about myself in that jail.
Speaker 7: Yes, And were you going to answer that one as well? I'm going to do a shot.
Speaker 1: I have not broken the law. Yeah, I'm not that exciting.
Speaker 7: Okay, next question.
Speaker 2: Most embarrassing moment, oh mate, this right.
Speaker 1: Here about ten seconds ago when we answered that question.
Speaker 2: Oh, I reckon.
Speaker 3: My most embarrassing moment was when I was in a like full gym full of people and I was running on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: And I fully like fell off the treadmill running at like level fourteen. It was not good. And everyone was like and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh it was not good. Yeah, I wouldn't know what mine is. I've had so many, haven't.
Speaker 1: I She probably buried them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jeez, good question, though.
Speaker 1: Nervous.
Speaker 15: Just say, okay, well I've had a bit of red wine, so there with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 15: So you guys, not to blame you, but he just kind of instigated me breaking up with my boyfriend of nine years.
Speaker 1: But I love you, guys. I'm so sorry. I'm going to start there.
Speaker 15: Actually Matt in particular, So when I started listening, I was like, oh my god, you you sounded so emotionally mature. And I was like, oh my god, you have these thoughts and feelings, and I was like, the men actually exist like this.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 15: So I broke up with him, But what I was thinking was do you think I did the right thing? So basically went to the other nine years. We never moved on forward, never lived together, nothing. He just lived with his mom, like he didn't really like, he sort of quit his job, didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I have my missress.
Speaker 11: He just did nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was just always miserable.
Speaker 15: And then when I started listening to your podcast, and he's like, you gotta get yourself out there if you're not happy, do you? And I was like, yes, I've got to do me. So do you think I did the right thing?
Speaker 1: I think he did the right thing. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think relationships are all about progression.
Speaker 3: If you're with someone for nine years and it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere and it's like kind of stunted.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I'm sorry, But also I think it could have been the right decisions. Trust in yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and guys like me, aren't that We're pretty rare. So sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: He's one of the kind. We got a question here, that's all right, and now this is for you.
Speaker 11: Yes, is there anything that you see in Matt that you want Michael to have?
Speaker 1: No personality?
Speaker 11: All looks not that Michael doesn't have.
Speaker 10: Where's Michael?
Speaker 1: Is he hearing this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I would say though, I would say though that Michael and Nat are actually really similar. It's just that Michael's thirty four and probably has a lot more life experience than.
Speaker 1: Not like not saying that.
Speaker 3: All I'm trying to say is I feel like they are a little bit similar. Do I wish that Michael had something that Matt has?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Like, No, Michael's perfect.
Speaker 2: Is trying to say.
Speaker 4: She says that we're she said this to quite a lot of times, that we're a lot of like that. You can just tell that Michael's a lot older and had a lot more experience in.
Speaker 2: Life, more mature. A nice way of saying mature, you'd hope. So he's six years older than me.
Speaker 7: Okay, we got to when you're back there, you first.
Speaker 3: So have you guys ever thought about dating each other?
Speaker 7: No, I can tell you this, This is so disy.
Speaker 2: No I have not.
Speaker 4: So there was a bit that they didn't show on Love Island where we charted, but then that didn't go anywhere when I was too scared of fucking.
Speaker 1: No. No, they're thinking about that. And we are very good friends.
Speaker 3: And I know sometimes it's hard to like see like a female and male friend as just friends.
Speaker 1: But it's so platonic.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, like brother and sister.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, we're bigger, we argue like it's platonic.
Speaker 1: It's as platonic as it gets.
Speaker 3: Their and Jen, that's beautiful girlfriend is in the audience looking stunning tonight, and they are a perfect match.
Speaker 1: Any other questions.
Speaker 6: Look, I know you both your partners are here tonight, But is there anyone in this room that you've slept with beside your partners?
Speaker 2: Not that I know of.
Speaker 4: I'm right here, my good friend over there Dale.
Speaker 3: No, no one I've slept with that I can see. I mean, I can't really see the audience.
Speaker 2: Pass like the bar, not that I can think of. No, you can think of.
Speaker 7: Did you have one to cheat?
Speaker 2: Do you have a question? Oh yeah, I don't worry.
Speaker 7: Okay, we go one more.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 11: Have you guys ever cheated on a partner?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said this on the podcast when I was younger. I did.
Speaker 7: But I've been cheated looking at now, Oh my god, I think.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Any other anyone else?
Speaker 4: These ones are good. You want us to do the shot, you don't want us to answer it.
Speaker 2: I guess of the game.
Speaker 3: We're probably gonna have to share these with everyone after they want them. Any other questions, This is the last call for questions.
Speaker 7: Yes, the question was can I drink all of those shots?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Can they? Sorry I made the question what I wanted it to be. But can you drink all of those shots?
Speaker 1: I can't because I'm trying to behave the infection. But I'm sure Matt will do that.
Speaker 7: I'll do one with you.
Speaker 1: I'll do one with.
Speaker 4: You questions because that's the end of the shot.
Speaker 7: That finishes it. Thank you at these We're pussy Yes, yes, oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the questions.
Speaker 3: Guys, as you guys know, it's our first birthday, so we had to have a cake.
Speaker 1: This is a risky business. Okay, love it last?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Should we sing? Happy birthday?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Where's your head at the podcast?
Speaker 1: We all love.
Speaker 3: Please keep sharing it with your friends.
Speaker 7: Ready, five six seven, Happy birthday to you have ham birthday. Happy birthday dear we're your head. Happy birthday to hear pap hep pep pep hap make a wish.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We really hope that you've enjoyed this show.
Speaker 1: This is our first live show, so.
Speaker 3: Each and every one, if you have a really special place in our hearts, you've popped our live show cherry.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can do a lot more. Keep listening to the podcast. We're going to start bringing out even more episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much for coming. It's so humbling to see you all here. We honestly, when we were decided to a live show, we're like, oh, look, we'll get some people there, but it's an absolute honor to have you all here.