Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast. Hello road crew today.
Speaker 2: You've only got me.
Speaker 3: Jason's gone home sick, Clint has gone to work. You've got me, You've got everyone. Introduced yourself to place.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: My name is Jenny, Jenny, Jenny microwave Jenny.
Speaker 5: Hello, my name is Lachlan.
Speaker 6: Or is it slippy starting to stick like slippy?
Speaker 7: I'm just Haley.
Speaker 1: Just Tayley.
Speaker 2: Mace is here sharing a microphone with Hailey.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 7: Make Doug here and the big Poppa.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Everyone, No boys, no naughty boys. King Kong's doing. We're doing. I can't even speak. We're doing the podcast that King Kong.
Speaker 6: It's not going on today, but you he'll.
Speaker 7: Sit in bed and listen to it.
Speaker 2: It's the sad thing I've ever heard. If he actually does that, he will.
Speaker 7: Shout out what you think he listens to the podcast because he's not in it. He'll think we're up to no good.
Speaker 2: We are, let's get up to.
Speaker 6: We need to leave little easter eggs for him to pick up in the podcast and that way.
Speaker 8: But it's not.
Speaker 2: We're not. We're not subtle enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jacolan mace hous the party planning.
Speaker 4: Please update now, hang on, I want to hear the easter eggs.
Speaker 7: Go listen to six twenty break this morning, dog.
Speaker 4: Down party planning. He's going really well, I'm getting I'm like excited.
Speaker 2: Like so last week I was thirtieth on the weekends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, we're throwing a big what shindig new house.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this and you went to the last place, do not turn up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, no one knows where it is, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: And you're not telling anyone that.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, So last week I was sort of passing out a bit. I was like, I feel like I just shouldn't have worried because this is just becoming a bit of a nightmare.
Speaker 4: And then now I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So you sent out a text saying no still anyone have an issue with it now?
Speaker 9: One of the girl, one of my good friends, sent back some shoes which were stiletto, but I said, look for photos.
Speaker 4: Fine, but I'm putting it like people's I.
Speaker 7: Haven't a question. Can I wear near high boots? But like the blockhill?
Speaker 9: Yeah, block hills are fine. Yeah, it's more just they didn't want dints in the floor. The letter and look if I own the place, whatever, but I don't own the.
Speaker 4: Place, that place.
Speaker 2: Where everyone needs Swiss socks?
Speaker 3: So do we need to go and buys will be provided? I know, but I seem to Masie, do I need to help contribute to buying one hundred pair off? No?
Speaker 4: I bought them all. There's not going to be one hundred people there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the kits.
Speaker 4: I just got aceous ones, white and black perfect.
Speaker 6: Actually I was actually white wan black. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 9: I actually looked into getting mace dog socks the herd because I left it too long.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you do Jason Laurence socks and would get some.
Speaker 5: Three less than a mill of rain. So you yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, now you've got one hundred of socks with nowhere to go, I can give them.
Speaker 7: He wants a pair of socks. Sharp birthday dog, Masug. What year are you born in? Thirty years September.
Speaker 5: Day that September years ago today?
Speaker 7: Ninety five?
Speaker 1: Jenny, Yeah, what were you born?
Speaker 7: Ninety nine? My birthday soon guys two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so old, you just Hayley.
Speaker 5: We're having a party this Saturday.
Speaker 2: You have jas Lawrence.
Speaker 7: It's totally to remember.
Speaker 3: So you're normally on our straight team. Am so what it's not called the street team, what's called super? So?
Speaker 2: What do you what does your normal day mean when you're supering today? So exciting tomorrow? I'm doing Ready Express.
Speaker 3: So what do you do when you go to shout end up three fifty dollars ouches?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, correct, waiting for promise if I'm wrong, But you were came to gather around because your mum was there, who works for an agency? And I drunkenly offered you a job on us?
Speaker 3: Is that when you started after broads offered you a job after I change different shifts.
Speaker 2: Where were you working before?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I can say you were working for Oh did you come from the dark side?
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's a feeling you like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it much more.
Speaker 8: She's in the Nova Colors over Galley.
Speaker 1: Great to see that Brodie followed through.
Speaker 2: I make drunken promises and I never follow through with them. It's so good.
Speaker 6: You can come with the helicopter Jazz.
Speaker 3: There were two people who's fault that was One was Paul because he said no there was a seat, but they had He didn't tell the pilot, so then they'd put fuel in it, and then Brody took his seat. I wanted you to have it first, not bros. And then Brody sat there like a mute.
Speaker 5: I was just enjoying it.
Speaker 2: No, you weren't. You were so nervous and that you were going to get in trouble from Jiz. He didn't say word the whole time.
Speaker 5: We actually fairly played off for it, did we not his paper rock?
Speaker 7: What about the Moby bit? Boby chime in, he's not listening.
Speaker 2: No, actually, we're going to make Moby place papers wrong. And then you were just.
Speaker 6: Well, say, fans, We did play a three way rand of rock paper scisors before and Moby was the first loser.
Speaker 3: But before he did that with Moby, he said, so sorry if you're just listening to this. Once there was a helicopter with two seats on it and there was three. There was room for two and there was Jazz, Brody and Moby. And then Brody came over to me and said, no, it's so fine. I've done Rock paper scis with Moby and he's out, so it's just me and Jazz because there was two seats.
Speaker 2: And then I asked Moby about it and he goes, no, we haven't. I don't know about it. No, you lied, and you were like, damn, I feel it. I never know to.
Speaker 4: Realize that you'd done movie like that dirty.
Speaker 2: But then we did, and then they did, and.
Speaker 3: Then there were two seats, and then we went to get on the helicopter and the pilot said, oh, you didn't tell me there's enough seats, but I've refueled, so it's full. Then when there's so much fuel, it's all based on weight. There was too much fuel to have all the passengers based on our weights. So then they had to rock paper scissors for who got the one seat.
Speaker 6: But not before the pilot had to ask everybody standing there.
Speaker 3: There wait and I was like, I wait, twelve kills and then we realized actually giving the wrong weight.
Speaker 4: She's not saying I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 3: There you go. So there's if it's full of five passengers, they will have less fuel in it.
Speaker 10: True on board, Yeah, the people lie about it.
Speaker 5: Maybe, yeah, a private plane.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you would lie about you wait, because it's actually safe.
Speaker 5: On a gold trip. Yeah, okay, a gold trip and there was all and you had to stand there with your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there's like a normal commercial airplane. That's where you get a weight limit on your land. Not a size limit, it's a weight limit with the pilot.
Speaker 8: Good's Alex captain shout out Alex.
Speaker 5: On medical certificates and legal documents they have like doctor Brodie Pummel. Do they have Captain James was a title?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you get that?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 5: I would want captain.
Speaker 8: My name came up as Missus Monroe the other week and I was like, I'm not married.
Speaker 2: Where did it come up as missus Monroe?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Was it on a forum that you input your details?
Speaker 5: Did you make a drunken promise.
Speaker 2: In Vegas? Probably? Then you must married your brother.
Speaker 4: It's mrs, isn't it when you're married?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it should be am. I telling you if I'm single?
Speaker 4: What am I double as?
Speaker 5: Miss?
Speaker 9: So I'm an a miss?
Speaker 3: Like, no, it just means I'm my own name means I don't want to say if I'm yeah.
Speaker 5: Miss Actually m I doubles might be under the age of eighteen because master is the equivalent for master. Yeahs underage.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 2: So if you get mail, does it say master.
Speaker 5: If you're master?
Speaker 1: Doctor? It was so cool and illegal doccumentary.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think I even knew that.
Speaker 5: Lauren doesn't know power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gives away seventeen year old master masters.
Speaker 1: What can around Dublin like I owned the joint?
Speaker 5: Lauren doesn't know for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 8: Lauren doesn't know.
Speaker 5: I can record. That would be very good. I'm sure it's just one to something.
Speaker 3: We'll get him to do it. I don't know if we need to make a call to the other at the moment. I don't know if we need to make it to the other side of the world and.
Speaker 2: Be like, can you record this please?
Speaker 5: How did they go down that? Paul couldn't go because I was too busy.
Speaker 4: To the yea day.
Speaker 2: He was sick.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to travel to be able side of the world for a week. Shout out, Paul's crooked.
Speaker 5: They'll be doing some living over there.
Speaker 2: I imagine everyone in Europe this time of year is doing living. Never been I've never been to ib th either.
Speaker 6: Europe.
Speaker 2: I met in Europe, never been to anywhere in Europe.
Speaker 8: No, the UK.
Speaker 5: It's not very good for your healthy.
Speaker 2: Would you want to go to Have you been to America? Yeah? I'm so fixated on New I haven't been to New York.
Speaker 6: Where have you been in New York?
Speaker 5: L a l better than New York.
Speaker 6: Did you go to the I wouldn't know LA for the Emmy Awards.
Speaker 7: No, they were in New York. I did not go. I had to work.
Speaker 5: What did you go for?
Speaker 2: Jenny did not go my Emmy Awards?
Speaker 6: Where did you go in La?
Speaker 7: Why did I go the Universal's studio? Yeah, brother studio. I did the VIP tour. Were you were you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Uh huh and you got the little lanyard and then you but like you go down the little thing and then the Jaws scene comes.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You did a back Yeah. I went to San fran Oh yeah, San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, yeah, San Diego.
Speaker 7: Las Vegas is good. But I was sixteen.
Speaker 6: Fifteen.
Speaker 2: Family holiday, there's still lots of fun. You won a holiday?
Speaker 5: Yeah with your mom?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Saturday.
Speaker 1: Do you win the holiday?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: But with my mom?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But we my mom entered a competition literally on like a flyer in like a bottle shop. Oh my god, like one of those like Brandon, I think it could have been like Jenmison might have been the whisky brand might have been sponsoring one of the Hollywood award shows that were on, and like, you know, as you're passing paying for whatever you're paying for, you just like write down the email.
Speaker 2: And I've never known anyone that will.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's a scam.
Speaker 6: And then I think, I think the time period of when the winner was supposed to be announced and when those awards were on passed. And then a month later, my mom got a call saying, hey, by the way, you entered this competition, the awards have passed. We tried to get in contact with the winner who did come first, or the first name that was picked out, and they didn't answer. We tried, We tried to, We tried to call them a million times, email them, backup, contact, like to get them.
Speaker 1: There for the award show whatever it was, and we couldn't get in touch with them.
Speaker 6: We have to give away this prize legally. We pulled out another name and it was your contact. You're around to Hollywood for five days, flight accommodation, spending money, limousine, university and we've got family over there. So we stayed at them for like three weeks and and like just extended the holiday and it was amazing.
Speaker 5: If you got that call now you'd think it was a schame. You wouldn't even wouldn't you would literally different time.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 5: I actually entered the home lottery once and my ticket was eight tickets away from the winning ticket, just not close enough.
Speaker 3: Our old pool pool cleaner in Gold Coast won one of those five million dollar queens on houses on his own, and he just did he stopping that, kept working and just lived in his mansion.
Speaker 2: I love that he was like a seventy five year old guy lived on his own.
Speaker 3: He's like an older dude, and he won it and he was I'm just going to live there, and he had this boss mansion.
Speaker 2: And he just kept he just spent his days cleaning.
Speaker 3: People's book He kept working, Yeah, and loved it because he liked it young kept them busy, and he was literally just going to people's mansions and cleaning pools.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not even family near. He's nice as my mansion.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Probably he didn't have any home, but I'd.
Speaker 7: Like to do that. At seventy five, remember I've become a couple.
Speaker 2: Seriously, go and live on the Gold Coast and just clean rich papers.
Speaker 7: I need that munch.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised how much they pay.
Speaker 5: I always tell my daddy needs to go back to work. He retired at fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, went back to work. He did when he first retired yet because he was just like I am.
Speaker 7: Yeah, d's been doing weird.
Speaker 2: Both my parents must be.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to He's going to go on the board of his golf club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Go do that stuff, because you need to stop calling me. Stop calling me, and no, I can't play golf at nine thirty on Tuesday. Actually got a job.
Speaker 2: A yob really gets the way my social life, doesn't it make? Then call the yob dies.
Speaker 5: That's Paul Wesley, not school. Sorry. Right.
Speaker 9: Do you know what if I if I ever won the lottery, like a big, big sum of it, like a big some of it, you must be You wouldn't know, but I think you've definitely been.
Speaker 6: He's considering about people wearing stellatas at the pole.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think I told this story before. But at one of my last workplaces, we did like a group lottery thing, and the one week where we weren't asked to partake, they won.
Speaker 6: You were asked not to partake.
Speaker 10: No, they didn't that so usually they're like, oh, you want to chip in for this week's ticket, and that week they didn't. So there was a small group of us who sat downstairs, and then majority sat upstairs, and then everyone up.
Speaker 2: They just won.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did not.
Speaker 10: They invited us to the party to celebrate that they.
Speaker 5: Won the Lotgo how much did they win?
Speaker 10: Look, I think it worked out they got about twenty thousand dollars each. Still, so it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Like I was.
Speaker 3: Listening to Christy Swam the other day when Jack Charles's flight got canceled or something, and Aaron Rich was on each family won the lotto three times?
Speaker 6: A Rich last time?
Speaker 7: Rich Rich?
Speaker 5: He is busy on it.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Rich, we got there, guys.
Speaker 3: He was doing a thing about when people have a certain name, does it make you like, oh my god. I know someone called missus Painter who was an art teacher. So it was like, does that influence on real things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Rich, Grilyn, Hello.
Speaker 3: Did I hear you saying the other day that your family won the lotto three times?
Speaker 4: Crap?
Speaker 11: I've said, yeah, my dad want it like three times?
Speaker 7: Yeaharon Rich.
Speaker 1: But he's the thing.
Speaker 11: It was, I'm go, I'm gonna sound really what's the word like rich? It was never enough money.
Speaker 7: Why do you win one?
Speaker 2: Do you win three times?
Speaker 7: That's insane?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 11: But dad one when he was like in his twenties in like a syndicate at work.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 11: I don't know about that one. The second one I was young, and again it works syndicate. I think he won like ten maybe twenty.
Speaker 2: Thousand, like it was like between so many papers.
Speaker 11: Yeah it was, and and the catches. Yeah, this is gonna sound really privileged. Every time the next straw happened, it was when it was like the Mega one and someone had won it, like one one ticket won it, but every time he'd want it. Yeah, it was like as well and he was as well.
Speaker 5: So it was like split.
Speaker 11: Between twenty people. Need I know one, but I should Maybe I should be trying.
Speaker 3: To see I do listen to overall day Christ. I was like, there's no way I thought that day.
Speaker 2: That was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I was like, when I say I'm rich next, I need to ask him. I totally forgotten to this very moment.
Speaker 11: I never saw you that cash either. Maybe I should be hitting that up for something.
Speaker 2: My dad's got a secret secret Screa.
Speaker 5: Yes, also be telling you kids, yea ten grand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: Thought about it.
Speaker 3: Was actually a billionaire and you're just not getting any That's what I done grand between many of us.
Speaker 2: That's a great that's that's amazing.
Speaker 6: And will we be getting a second edition of Aaron Rich and the Bitch? Another available Chrissy, I'm available was grazy Jase is off?
Speaker 3: Well he's gone home sick, so we might have our Rich tomorrow and it might be Rich and the Bitch again, and.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it, thank you.
Speaker 2: I know in the middle of the shift we're not off.
Speaker 3: All right? Guy?
Speaker 2: Will everyone get out and get some Vitamin D. It's beautiful in Melbourne today.
Speaker 1: Should we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without chasing because they're not. Yeah, there is there one available at what's on?
Speaker 7: You can go downstairs. I know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Is there like there.
Speaker 3: Is there a big drawl coming up thirty million dollars this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Should we all go Rich.
Speaker 2: Go down and get a ticket? Should we all put in yeah? Put in ten bucks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tailey, would you like to use your super open?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Seriously, every whoever transfers me tends. Now I've got cash. Yeah, you give me ten, I'll do your tend.
Speaker 3: Your birthday mate for the birthday.
Speaker 1: Might sound and look a little birthday.
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, yeah, I'll give you.
Speaker 7: That means we must get an expensive ticket.
Speaker 2: So one two, I'm selling it now. You in. Haile is in for five six seven. We'll check with mobes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got seventy.
Speaker 6: Eighty dollars included that.
Speaker 10: He already said he doesn't.
Speaker 7: Want to.
Speaker 2: Please if he's in or out for ten dollars.
Speaker 8: Done sis first in best dress.
Speaker 3: Everyone got my bank details already, Monrose in.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have to pay idea to try casual truth.
Speaker 7: Phillips come the mob.
Speaker 3: Moby here he comes thirty million dollars raor on Thursday the board. If they're not here, they can't be in.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of syndicate.
Speaker 2: Do you want ten dollars?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a crime syndicate?
Speaker 6: Ten dollars?
Speaker 2: A right, guys, we've got eighty bucks.
Speaker 1: And on the crime syndicate.
Speaker 5: Are you in?
Speaker 1: I'll get the details.
Speaker 11: We'll talk about that here.
Speaker 2: I love, we're all doing this. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know the tickets. What might beat? Now I'll go get it and I'll bring it straight up.
Speaker 5: How do I find How does the syndicate work? Do we all?
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go get an eighty dollar ticket because of us putting ten dollars in and then we split it nice?
Speaker 2: What can hang on?
Speaker 5: It's not asking me that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sending it to everyone.
Speaker 5: My boys confirms thirty mil.
Speaker 7: That's over over a mill each.
Speaker 1: Three point seven five mil.
Speaker 7: Three point seven five mil, three three.
Speaker 1: Point seven five MILLI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go greatly.
Speaker 3: I send everyone my details. Pay the ten dollars before. Oh hey, I don't have your phone number. Your number, so I will give it to you because so I'm sure, Hayley, Yeah, I pay the ten dollars by Thursday.
Speaker 7: And we're in three point seventy five mil.
Speaker 2: Example responsibly, I.
Speaker 6: Take like a hundred k, Humble.
Speaker 7: I tell you a hundred bucks, Aaron Rich.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be greed.
Speaker 7: We must go again, all right?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 5: See when we're rich