Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, melbourn.
Speaker 2: J start your morning the right way, gonna be great.
Speaker 3: God, this is Jason Lauren On No, you're one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody. It happened Friday.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne Friday. We finally did it to the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that starting. That is exciting.
Speaker 4: What are you looking at? Clinton?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Today is the what is it? Is it the longest still shortest day of the year.
Speaker 4: I think yesterday was the fest Today is.
Speaker 2: The shortest day of the year.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: The shortest of the last?
Speaker 4: The short long sun is up a.
Speaker 1: Lot, the shortest day of the year.
Speaker 4: Did you guys see the moon driving in? And that's probably why because the moon is is enormous in the sky. It's huge. Did any of our teams see the moon coming in?
Speaker 2: You was watching the road as well?
Speaker 5: No, did not see the moon arso was looking at the road.
Speaker 4: Anyone see how big the moon was?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Gen z and she drives like shit, so that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: I actually did, thank you. Why are you throwing shade so early in the morning?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, old way?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: What's got into you? The moon is enormous. It looks absolutely amazing and it is right above. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be the longest show.
Speaker 4: I actually think that there's something wrong with your eyesight if you didn't see the moon.
Speaker 2: Who said that? I'm hearing voices.
Speaker 4: Saying gen Z's ship driver for at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: But what does it look like?
Speaker 4: It looks full? Yeah, it looks like a big full moon looks enormous.
Speaker 2: I feel like, don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but I feel like when you've seen one moon, you've seen them all.
Speaker 4: No, God, you're a misery gup. Honestly, you are a misery guts.
Speaker 2: Should we start the show?
Speaker 1: Roll the opener again?
Speaker 2: We're starting the show again. Wow, Good morning, everybody, Happy for Friday.
Speaker 4: And as the song says, today is going to be greg going.
Speaker 2: To be great.
Speaker 4: To have you seen the moon?
Speaker 2: Moon?
Speaker 4: It's amazing, beautiful. I'm gonna go outside and see Max seen it before?
Speaker 2: Blew me away.
Speaker 7: Oh you're so you ruined it.
Speaker 4: I've never seen it before. We can't have you're a misery last time.
Speaker 2: Wow, Good morning, everybody, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Wow, I feel like we've danced this day before.
Speaker 4: Today's apparently the longest day of the year, Clint shortest God, such a shame. The moon isn't out.
Speaker 2: I saw it on the way to work.
Speaker 4: I've seen it heaps of times before. I wouldn't look for it, he would I look at a full moon when I've seen it before.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a fun day.
Speaker 4: Heaven help if it's ever a sunny, warm and someone says, how beautiful is the sun today? I don't take that today.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: I was excited. I came in a good mood.
Speaker 2: I'm in a good mood. I'm like, sorry, hey, coming up today. Hold lost his lips is on. That's always fun. We're going to test out your lip reading ability. It's pretty good, Carson, so do I. She is fun.
Speaker 4: Clinton. I went out last night on a schooler. Gracious, take a minute. But it was worthwhile, wasn't It.
Speaker 1: Was calves a lot of cars.
Speaker 2: Did you do a road trip to that pizza hut that's still standing?
Speaker 4: I wish I did, But it was a beard for Italian pizza restaurant?
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: We see your designated driver, he was, yes, you're you're handy to have. Now got to imagin another ten days and detox and then the detox is over, then the party starts. Oh time to buy shares in nightclubs around Melbourne. Let me tell you this is Hozier too sweet to kick things off for a Friday. And then I want to find out what the hell you two got up to last night. You are listening to number one hundred morning A lovely.
Speaker 1: Night last night, didn't we Like?
Speaker 4: Yes, we did, Clinton, I went out for dinner just you two. No, actually we're invited to a dinner at Rossi, which is on Greville Street, and it is so good. We went there the other night.
Speaker 2: Red Room don't let you back.
Speaker 4: In, so it's the same guys. You're electric. The club, it's like a technicality of going to a club because there's like a DJ and there was a DJ, yeah, and a disco. But it's really cool. The restaurant, dinner, the food back Chapel Street was yesterday Thursday night down Gravel Street.
Speaker 2: Heaving like your stake Angerson Bond's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Isn't there one on your side of town? Two? No, that's Butcher and var Angerson Bond. Yeah, So we went to dinner last night because we got invited to celebrate beautiful Joe Hall, who has been at Channel nine for forty five years. Forty five forty and Joe was a bit of a pioneer for like women in as a newsreader, wasn't.
Speaker 1: She very much?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: She's read on the desk on the weekend. She was the weekend newsreader and she was such a.
Speaker 4: First woman in one of those big pictures in the reception at Channel nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you know just scorched the ratings. The rating was a ratings machine.
Speaker 4: Okay has had four beautiful kids and continued working. She's like for working women. She's a real like powerhouse and especially in media Melbourne.
Speaker 1: People grew up with her on the news but.
Speaker 2: Also a nice lady. Nice things about this.
Speaker 4: Show was lovely and someone who has a similar kind of grumpy persona like you JS. Tony Jones was there, but they've been like family forever.
Speaker 1: Tony made a speech, made a speech.
Speaker 4: It was very funny.
Speaker 2: Tony could be my dad. He might be.
Speaker 1: We should do a DNA test on it.
Speaker 4: Probably brothers more than father son. Tony Jones is that he made a very funny speech, didn't he It was.
Speaker 1: Just it was typical Tony just all the gags in the world. Very very funny.
Speaker 4: Anyway, at this restaurant, they have like bench seats along the wall, so they put all sit on the bench. But then they put like a gap in the table so if it's a long table, you can get in and out. If you're on the bench, have to crawl under.
Speaker 2: We had that the other week. I purposely sat on the seat sign because bench seating freaks.
Speaker 1: You don't want everyone to have to get up. Everyone happen to sit back.
Speaker 2: Very reminiscent to get up of the footy. Yes, just ducking out.
Speaker 4: So these are just like the table, so you have to climb underneath.
Speaker 1: Thought, oh yeah, so these are just a little access points, sit and out like a little very very thin, very skinny.
Speaker 4: So we walk in, we go and sit down, and I don't know why we did the bench seats, given that we were going to try and live early because we do breakfast radio. It was a very small dinner and we stayed till Man and Clint sitting down and Tony Jones tries to shuffle in the access point to sit next to Clint, but he knocks over. He's big, knocks over a full glass of like white wine. All over Clint like full blast, like he's coming. It looks like.
Speaker 2: So it looked like pist.
Speaker 1: It looks like I think you might have got a snap actually, Lauren and.
Speaker 4: Their I is. Then I was giggling because I was like, how's this going to go down? Because it is so uncomfortable when we've all done it knock something, you know when you knock something over on the table and you move like lightning to try and oh pick it up? Sorry, so and he just turns around Clint saturated and t J there's a photo so ky they are soaky? Yeah, yeahs And what did TJ say?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did I do that?
Speaker 4: Like Steve Herkle And.
Speaker 2: Now this is tough because he's technically your boss.
Speaker 1: I couldn't really fire us.
Speaker 4: I was laughing yours.
Speaker 2: Well if he was, if he was a bit like smart ass about it.
Speaker 4: No, he just said did I do that? And Click goes yeah, And I was just waiting for him to go sorry mate, and he goes oh and just sat down.
Speaker 2: Should you should have done? Like you see, I'm married At first sight picked up another glass. I do that.
Speaker 4: We were using all the napkins to try and clean up. He was on the other side of the access point at the table, so it wasn't on his table. We're trying to use the napkins to mop it all up.
Speaker 2: Did you people patting you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, we threw a napkin over.
Speaker 1: His lap though right.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, don't tell me everyone was around.
Speaker 4: You not as sorry, not nothing.
Speaker 1: Jes exactly.
Speaker 4: He passed the ragou No it's saturated.
Speaker 2: Why did you say something?
Speaker 4: I can't believe in him? Say sorry? Mate? He just went on with his day.
Speaker 1: Happy forty five years to Joe Hall.
Speaker 2: Has it got a bit of an ass onj because you know, we like you go f the but when you go through the gap.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I was like, I'm not getting in and out of that access point all night to everyone leaves. Oh mate, if my booty knocks over a glass.
Speaker 2: Of ROMs, well, when you said climb under the table, laughing stock she's digging a burrow. Good chance I'll be stuck under the table anyway.
Speaker 4: It was great, congratulations Joe Hall, John a lotless feed. Watching Clint try and only eat the side cellars was at a tone restaurant.
Speaker 2: Would have been weird watching him Licky's pants too, he's been off the boost for a while. It is just gone eleven past six. Gonna check you around the work coming up next and then urschel La Carlson joins us just after six thirty. Hey, yesterday we headed out to frost it. If you're looking for something to do with the kids. Actually opens today celebrating Christmas in July with for us today Winterest Spectacular. Tickets runs out now from Ticketmaster.
Speaker 4: You can't miss it. It's right under the big Top, the old one.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: There were sloping machines.
Speaker 1: What that's good.
Speaker 4: They were singing reindeer.
Speaker 2: There was singing rainy.
Speaker 4: Missus Clare missus Claws was there. She looked, did she I didn't check her out, but.
Speaker 2: No, it sounded creepy. I'm just so creepy like she looked lovely.
Speaker 4: Lovely is probably.
Speaker 2: I'm not creeping on. I want to.
Speaker 4: So we took some listeners out there for their chance to snag a snowman for five thousand dollars. So there was a big ball pit, huge like inflatable like slides going into it, ladders so we could climb in and five four contestants and Jason, who frolicked around like something kind of I was going to say whale in the ball pit because I was trying to dive in and out of the balls.
Speaker 1: Big responsibility.
Speaker 4: He did like a full you know, arms and legs out jumping.
Speaker 2: Problem is when I got out of the ball pit, the ball pitch, so I taken my shoes off. Big boy was out of breath. Yeah, so just done eight understandable.
Speaker 4: Big space did Lauren do?
Speaker 2: She picked my shoes up and threw them back.
Speaker 4: In the ball as far away as I could, and they were bury wrong.
Speaker 2: And my shoes with the color as the ball light looks.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 2: You loved it.
Speaker 4: He was blowing a gale trying to get out of there.
Speaker 2: Got out. I was putting one shoe on, so she grabbed the other shoe and.
Speaker 4: Threw it back.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Welcome, But five thousands was given away. Important job. I need to hide the snowmen back in a set.
Speaker 4: Throw up, Jason, It actually does.
Speaker 2: I dropped it. Here we are at Frosted a Winter Spectacular giant novelty check for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Four contestants behind us, who are ready to snag a snowman for five k. All they've got to do is find the tiny little snowman buried in the ball. Pity you guys?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 2: Are we ready?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: It's three two one, getting there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Last they've gone the on four's method. You know that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: All right, searching for the snowman.
Speaker 4: All right, everyone is on the all fours at the moment.
Speaker 8: I like this.
Speaker 4: I like what Danny's doing. He's clearing the top layer first.
Speaker 2: Margaret has gone the two feet option and she's just throwing the balls with her hands.
Speaker 4: And niece's working the engine. She's gonna conspiral her way in.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Danny's looking for the snowman or he's just re channeling his four year old.
Speaker 4: So the way Margaret's going, she's digging.
Speaker 1: And digging in this and.
Speaker 2: All right, they are using hands and feet.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh, it could be under the slides as well.
Speaker 4: It couldn't be absolutely anyway, Hey, loss, you put it in, right, you.
Speaker 2: Put it in? Do you remember what so you put it in?
Speaker 4: I had nothing to do with the we're here for three days. I am not taking the.
Speaker 2: Blame, all right.
Speaker 4: The way, Margaret City, I can go.
Speaker 2: Deli's got the snowman for a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: A thousand dollars, right, snowman, come over, I'll.
Speaker 6: Come to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Donny, congratstive made five thousand dollars. Much well done. Congratulations very much, thank you. What are we going to drop the money on?
Speaker 1: Probably take the young fellow off to a snow holiday, I reckon and I hadn't seen snow before, so.
Speaker 2: I'll take you there and have a good time and enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I light loss. He's trying to do a thanks you speech, but I can tell he's out absolutely.
Speaker 4: I've also noticed that you're out of breath doing this interview because you've worked into the ball pit to get him.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. Congratulations five thousand b Thank you very much. Guys trying the tinier shower at work?
Speaker 4: Oh no, the showers here are glam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as anyone who I've used it.
Speaker 2: It looks nice.
Speaker 1: I used it to wash off my spray t hand.
Speaker 2: Actually looks better than my fresh at home.
Speaker 4: Lovely.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's the one thing I didn't do when I bought the house.
Speaker 4: Pressure, the water pressure.
Speaker 2: Very nervous about it because you know those hotels where it's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did you check the phone reception?
Speaker 4: Not get any kind of Wi Fi, And.
Speaker 1: It's one thing a lot of people forget to do check where they're in a black spot. You could you could could be in a black spot.
Speaker 4: Elon muscle, sir, Yeah, you'll help you.
Speaker 2: We're like a McDonald's. We have a sign up. This is the WiFi. Can't okay, anybody wants to visit.
Speaker 4: What's your home WiFi called? You have like a you know, people have names or they're like Jason Lowe or the Hawking's household or no.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think I've changed it exce I didn't know how to do.
Speaker 4: Mind tells you like three for well. Am I love when I go to get on on the Wi fi at home and I see all the neighbors pop up. We've all got funny kooky Wi fi names. Don't ask a bit disturbing.
Speaker 2: Is That's what we had to be careful with. Hide and Seek, Yes, hide and Seek.
Speaker 4: Network inside Info. The printers that we use, I don't think we could change them from Nova. That was the issue. So it could have come up as nova, but no one was close enough. They worked out right, but the panic of the text that was the text were amazing. They set up a whole off site studio. But the one problem they had was changing the name.
Speaker 1: Of the printer.
Speaker 4: I was like, unplug it and plug it in again. It's a printer.
Speaker 2: Everything at my house works when you unplug it.
Speaker 4: Every time our Wi Fi goes down and we unplug it and plug it back and it works.
Speaker 2: Were you Do you ever blow in the cable.
Speaker 4: Like the old game Boy game?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, wait thirty seconds turn it off a proof you're away? Yea, And then you would have paid some bloke to come out one hundred bucks caol out if you do that.
Speaker 4: Producer is back on the Wi Fi? Do you ever what's your WiFi called?
Speaker 9: I won't take credit for this because I said online you fly for a Wi Fi?
Speaker 4: I love that stuff, love it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What's your WiFi called?
Speaker 4: What's your WiFi? Or your air drop? You know, like when you're on a plane and you go to air drop and you're like, oh, there's so many people so close. Has anyone ever air dropped?
Speaker 2: Do you see no I've almost air dropped things accidentally to someone else on a plane. It wasn't naughty photos up on mine.
Speaker 4: Someone would like to say, and you don't know who it is, an air drop and on a plane, and I'm excepted no skin. It was going to be nude pictures. I was going to see someone naked.
Speaker 2: Spoe up the floor, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Do you know these kids at the airport the other day I experienced it. I was waiting to scan my boarding pass to get on the plane and they had seen that my air drop was on and they were sending me photos as I went to scan, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, no, and I just wanted to mess with it.
Speaker 1: It was rudy, rudy, nerdy pictures as well.
Speaker 4: Message but when you accept it, the picture pops up straight.
Speaker 7: Away as well as it's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: No, I think you need to change your name from Clint standing air drop to.
Speaker 2: You can't get a seat on the plane with a closeup of a pen.
Speaker 4: Look at the phones people calling for what the name of their WiFi? Can we turn to Ben? I love this morning, nore like six o'clock hour, You've got to run on time. Here we are, hey, Ben, what's your wife?
Speaker 2: I called my WI called my WiFi isn't free?
Speaker 4: Ah? Yeah, Ben, you're already paying for it. Let someone else have.
Speaker 2: A own, bold bold statement.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. It's good when you logged into some you go to it like an Airbnb or something, and you get on and you're longing too someone else's NETFLIXG.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's living and then you look at there recently watched and you're like, whoa, there was someone cooked staying there before me.
Speaker 4: Don't play a song. Ebony wants to tell us what her wifi's Okay, let's go to.
Speaker 7: Money.
Speaker 4: What's your wife?
Speaker 1: I called?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: My name is Ebony and I'm a lesbian.
Speaker 11: So our wife my name is Lesbanie.
Speaker 4: We took the call, Ebony.
Speaker 2: That was worth it, LESBIANI love that.
Speaker 9: Our next guest is someone we're often nervous about putting on air because.
Speaker 5: Well, she could really say anything.
Speaker 1: For the first time, Netflix has been overtaken in subscribing numbers.
Speaker 12: By special my Only fans.
Speaker 5: She's a South African.
Speaker 1: New Zealander and one of the funniest names of the comedy saying please welcome to the shop as hell Cow said, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good mon what's happening in downtown Darwin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going out, you're partying, mate, I've already got the cut off shorts on.
Speaker 11: You know with the pockets hanging out, you know when you go short.
Speaker 13: Yes you're in Melbourne or Sydney.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you go, you know, you cut them down to the mid knee almost. But up here you all because they can see what's in your pocket.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 11: So I'm going for breakfast right after this. I can't wine.
Speaker 1: After.
Speaker 4: They have a thing called it's called the Cage of Death and you go in this like glass container and they lower you into a crocodile cage where they like try and eat you. Are you plenty on doing that?
Speaker 11: Listen? You lost me at a thing of death. I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 4: And then when I.
Speaker 11: Started going crop glass box of my arms deafer there out and then crocodiles, I'm like, I'm on the plane, like I'm not anymore.
Speaker 13: We were here, I was here last year at the timetime and they go west with the winter and dow it which does not exist. And then we went swimming, you know, just in like a creek or something, and it's really deep and it's beautiful and they go, we can only swim this summer the year because of the crocodile.
Speaker 11: But I'm like, it's pretty warm today and they go, yeah, but they don't come out and winter. I'm like, what if you get a crocodile that's just those from menopause and can't fill the the other crocodile. I think a liddle ozed crocodile lady to eat as much as the young crocodile. Yeah, well, let's just put a glass feeling over a crocoile lady.
Speaker 2: It's a good pointsad point. When Lauren did the crocodile glass cage and they lowered into the water, can you explain to Eshla how you almost got pregnant?
Speaker 4: Well, so there were two crocodiles in there. They're actually called cat and Wills, named after the royal family. And as they lowered me in, I said, I screamed out to my cameraman, is the big crocodile trying to drown the little crocodile. It wasn't trying to drown it. They were getting sexy in the crop take. And then as I was in the water, it went and it was like white paintball everywhere.
Speaker 11: Say no more. I've been in a hot tub and the shed pool. I know exactly what you're talking about. There's a drink with that man.
Speaker 13: You should you should try Can they it for eyeballs bleached out?
Speaker 14: Please?
Speaker 2: At that part of the experience anyway, you should try it. You love it? You love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are really telling.
Speaker 2: You're able to get tickets through Live Nation or Ashlar Carlson dot com. You're coming back to Melbourne?
Speaker 11: Yes, i am because I as you know, I had to write off a whole month during the comedy first because they had to go make a big budget movie in America. But now I'm coming back from doing the Palai. I'm trying to catch up, you know, trying.
Speaker 13: To fit City thousand peace.
Speaker 11: Well, it's too nice at the Ballet, so you know it's going to be like a clown car.
Speaker 2: And there we bloody love you. We cannot wait for you to get back to Melbourne. You can get tickets for all the shows. They're on sale Ursula Carson dot com. Otherwise go to live nation dot com dot are you hey? Thanks for jumping on the phone, mate, And honestly, I cannot recommend the crocodile swim more.
Speaker 4: It's great cage your death.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't want to swim with the crocodiles, but the young fully of a crocodile.
Speaker 14: Ready to go right.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Big night, to night, Big night, Jason.
Speaker 12: Taken on the Cat b mc G clash, Big game, Huge games, huge game, massive game, enormous game.
Speaker 2: Big issue, what madam mind? Jesu jes Remember his real name? Girard Jeremy. So there you.
Speaker 4: At Geelong. The m c G.
Speaker 1: I thought was strictly limited to Jeremy.
Speaker 4: It is je.
Speaker 2: We've had this change. I told you, Gerard, we just had this chan he got called so I to me it was always jazz, and then he's helped me spell it.
Speaker 4: I spelled it with a J, but Gerard is with the G.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I know it's changing your name.
Speaker 2: But I remember he's helping me buy this house. And I've got an email from this Gerard. I'm like, who's this Gerard? Can't be well, he's jes to me, he has to change. You call him?
Speaker 4: Did he call him?
Speaker 2: His wife called him this is j.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jeremy, I assume, so do.
Speaker 2: I call him Jeremy?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: No, I don't call him Jeremy.
Speaker 2: What do I call him? Now? G?
Speaker 4: G was up G, but he's me all right.
Speaker 2: From now on he will be referred to as my friend g J.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: So G's a huge fan of the Cats.
Speaker 1: Flip Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jess is a massive Cats fan.
Speaker 4: I love the Cats. Great club.
Speaker 2: I was talking to him yesterday and I'm like, hey, we're in trouble tomorrow night tonight's the school disco for who all the kids?
Speaker 4: Both of them.
Speaker 2: There's two seatings. It's like a restaurant.
Speaker 4: No, so there's like, you know, I would never leave.
Speaker 2: I what's so weird? So the preppies till I think like year four have like six pm to seven thirty, and then it's like lights on in the club, like the DJ.
Speaker 4: Stonts, no worse, feeling so bright. I know, we get it.
Speaker 2: That was that little window i'd normally pick up.
Speaker 1: Do they play closing time? They should?
Speaker 2: But lights go on? You see all the kids. Oh the lights are on. It's all right, everyone out. The older kids are coming in.
Speaker 4: Five and six. If five and six get their.
Speaker 12: Own, yeah, I don't want to hang out with the kids.
Speaker 4: Exactly that You've got what years.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing HARDI and Felix are split over the two.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, So my night's not done. I've got to do the second seed.
Speaker 4: What time does ses to start? Seven thirty?
Speaker 2: I think like game time? Basically it starts at game time.
Speaker 4: Oh you're not watching the footy or am I? Well, you were just in Hide and Seek for a week and your wife, Lou had the three kids, so surely she gets a night.
Speaker 2: Off exactly, So I am responsible for doing disco pickup.
Speaker 4: So my question how long does a disco go?
Speaker 2: Well, my question is it appropriate for G and I to have a few bruiskis in the car and watch the footy in the car?
Speaker 4: Why don't you just go to a pub and.
Speaker 2: Watch the footy on the phone?
Speaker 1: I would just go on school ground. You're going to sit outside the school watching a mobile phone with a couple of beers.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just go to the pub.
Speaker 1: That would look very strong, would be calling the police.
Speaker 4: I leave school grounds. Definitely leave school grounds. But what are you going to take an escie?
Speaker 2: I never thought about it.
Speaker 4: Now go to the bar. Parents aren't expected to stay during the disco.
Speaker 2: I think it's like only an hour. By the time we get to the par you get in there, get a bit like, I mean, you know, it's not an hour.
Speaker 4: They're not doing a school disco.
Speaker 2: For one hour's sittings.
Speaker 4: At least it's it's got to be at least you can need more details. Get the school email up? What time does a disco start and finish?
Speaker 2: I don't I lose on the email. I send them to Louis.
Speaker 4: Send it over. Okay, what's lou doing tonight? She's living, she's going out a smart woman that time of you. I've got a girl's lunch today, though, I am that excited about it. So well, you're in the car. I'm going to living large with Louis.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, g Flip and I are just going to be sorry.
Speaker 4: Does you have kids at the schooler? Is here just going for a car?
Speaker 2: It's at the school? That be weird.
Speaker 4: You're only a what if away from a fun filled Queensland getaway, book, accommodation, flights, activities and more on the what if?
Speaker 2: That what if?
Speaker 5: It's Ozzie for Charlie trouper day when you're perfect holiday.
Speaker 2: Tell you what a great couple of weeks we have had just sending people off on little holidays must have been asked, well.
Speaker 4: We can getaways, little getaways? How good?
Speaker 2: Little?
Speaker 4: It is definitely that time of year when people are desperate for a break. July burns, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was the big one. Yeah, it was the Bluey getaway. This is up in Brisbane. Your chance to go to is it Bluey? Well? Blooey world.
Speaker 4: Let's go to a phone Julia from Saint Helena. Good morning, good morning. Would you like a little sneaky trip to Queensland?
Speaker 11: Of course I would.
Speaker 4: Do you have do you have any children? Or are you a fan of fluor yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm not, but my sister is four.
Speaker 4: Would you like a trip to Blue's house?
Speaker 11: I would?
Speaker 4: Well, congratulations you are the winner of yesterday's trip a day.
Speaker 1: Well aunt Julia worries.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, accommodation and some sunshine heaven.
Speaker 1: Also, I think I was saying yesterday there's this beautiful restaurant precinct there opposite Eat Street, with all these food caravans. The Crownut ice cream is to die for.
Speaker 12: So good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Eat Street? No, that's great. It's all these shipping containers, little desserts, that's what that is.
Speaker 4: I've seen and I don't know it's called eight Street.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 4: I love Brizzy that whole like you know, with a color the Khalil.
Speaker 2: I can never say it Klisle.
Speaker 4: I think it's the Khalil Kelisle, that whole precinct there with the restaurants and the shops.
Speaker 2: On Monday, a bit if a heads up, we're going to be kicking off Novas. Pay your bills, so let's be honest. Now more than ever, cost of living is through the roof. Bills are adding up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I got my gas bill the other day. We've got a gas fire and I've had it on.
Speaker 2: Do you know what when I came gas fires will get you.
Speaker 4: We're using that for a.
Speaker 1: Pick you up. Last night I came in that fire. I was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well next time exactly, you need to leave a twenty in the bowl.
Speaker 4: When you leave, especially if you sit close, if you want a good seat.
Speaker 2: You all right, here's the go All you have to do is register your bills via the Nova player app and we could be calling you out and paying your bills come Monday, So make sure you do that. How you coming up on the show. We are going to be joined by Tracy Grimshaw a little bit later.
Speaker 4: On of Tracy Grimshaw, she's on that new show Do you Want to Live Forever? Do you want to live forever?
Speaker 1: I think, you know, maybe till eighty or ninety eight.
Speaker 4: That's early? Is it not very early?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: You're halfway there, bro.
Speaker 2: I'd be shocked if I make December.
Speaker 1: At nine am for me.
Speaker 4: Now stick with me here and don't judge me. Yesterday we had to go to Narry Warren, so we went. We went out out of the city afterwork. So to get there we had to go through the tunnel and I was from here. Did you go through the tunnel?
Speaker 1: The Burnley Tunnel?
Speaker 4: The Burnley Tunnel? Think, oh, did you go a different way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I went a different way.
Speaker 1: Jump up, because turned right through the tunnel. Bang out you go on ash.
Speaker 4: It was very congested through the tunnel yesterday I went through the tunnel. Yeah, the traffic was bad. So we had a lot of time to chat in the tunnel and I was with producer Ali gen Z gen Z and we we started talking about the tunnel and we I need some because I don't love the tunnel when it's congested, I get scared that it's going to cave in. I don't know why. No, I shouldn't watch it the movie Daylight.
Speaker 2: No, we're stillone. No, the tunnel gets carved in and they're stuck in there, and he's got to get.
Speaker 1: They've got a lot of egress points out the tunnel, like every everything.
Speaker 4: This is where I'm confused.
Speaker 2: They get like they caved in on that in the movie.
Speaker 4: So I tend not to drive through the tunnel in peak out because I don't like the thought of getting stuck in there.
Speaker 2: I think it was at fire in the Sydney one the other day.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Melbourne Tunnel was leaking for many years.
Speaker 4: Right, that's when I stopped going through. But that's meant to alleviate the pressure of I think, so no panic if you get drips anyway, So Ellie and I, who were clearly very bright and should be some kind of engineers, we started talking about how the tunnel works, and I need to know about.
Speaker 1: It going you go out, how do they.
Speaker 4: Build the tunnel through the water because you go under the water. Does it go under the river so it's not going through the river so the water, that's what we said, right, So you reckon, you dig under the Yarrow River and it's that deep. But wouldn't your ears pop when.
Speaker 1: You go You go down and then go up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So then what happens with the tunnel that they built between the UK and France. Is that just floating in the ocean because it doesn't go under the under the depths of the ocean. How do they build a tunnel?
Speaker 2: That's the look, that's the tunnel boring machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how do they do it in the ocean?
Speaker 2: I think I'm with Clint. They must go underground.
Speaker 4: Are you telling me you think the tunnel goes under the depths of the ocean? Definitely doesn't go like one meters below the was the Titan water. The Titan sub couldn't get to the bottom of the ocean. It exploded. You can't have a tunnel with trains in the UK.
Speaker 2: Where's the tunnel from and.
Speaker 4: To England channel? Is it just floating like a little floating ponton? Does it move? Is it attached to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Laren Tunnel England to France?
Speaker 1: I think it's floating.
Speaker 4: I think it's floating too.
Speaker 1: Can thirteen twenty four to ten. If you're an engineer, can you can you riddle me this?
Speaker 4: No, when they go through the water, it's.
Speaker 2: Under the sea bed, not under the sea under there's no Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Makes sense because you can't have a floating tunnel.
Speaker 2: Rewind the tape.
Speaker 4: No, okay, stop googling. There's just no way you can go. How deep is the ocean the Titan sub explodeed?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's I don't think. I think the channel is very shallow. Yes it is.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even think it could go under the Arrow River without my ears popping.
Speaker 2: No, it's under the sea. I'm just done a google. It is under the sea.
Speaker 1: Is it okay?
Speaker 4: Well that I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse, because Ellie and I were picturing this like wiggly floating.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not like you're.
Speaker 4: Telling me they dig under the ocean.
Speaker 2: They dig under the ocean. That's why it's like, there's Sydney Harbor Tunnel.
Speaker 1: You go, so like you go Sydney Harbor. Yes, the Harbor tunnel, so that goes you go from from north to south.
Speaker 4: So it digs all the way deeper than the Harbor on repeat.
Speaker 2: Yes, it goes deeper.
Speaker 4: They're saying, there's no way the tunnel goes that deep.
Speaker 2: Who's saying that?
Speaker 4: Who's saying that?
Speaker 2: How deep? It's not possible.
Speaker 4: Because think about how steep, like the big dippery is at Lunar Park. That's not even that high. This is kilometer, but you have to go so sharp down to get under.
Speaker 2: Yes, most tunnels when you're driving, you're normally driving down a slope.
Speaker 4: Not for you'd have to drive for like hours to get Are you telling us through the middle of drive ten thousand meters deep a tunnel?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: How deep the ocean bed is? Ten thousand meters?
Speaker 2: You know? You know what I'm thinking? I think, God, I wasn't in that car driving to Warren. That is all I can think.
Speaker 4: Right now in traffic. What's to talk about? We still haven't got to the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of them, the tunnel, to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 4: So the tunnel doesn't actually get wet on the outside under even under the arrow or through the error and we got calls. Would anyone know how it works?
Speaker 2: Tim? You work on tunnels, right, Please?
Speaker 4: Does a tunnel get wet on the outside?
Speaker 2: How does it work.
Speaker 6: So you actually dig through the ground through the regardless of where.
Speaker 12: You are under the water, under the water, under the water, through the air boom.
Speaker 6: In Brisbane, under the Brisbane River, they it was seventy meters under the top of the river.
Speaker 4: Give its seventy meters, Like, I'm talking the channel for ten thousand meters. What about that?
Speaker 6: The channel is not that deep? I believe again, I went through the through the rock underneath.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 4: You're telling me you go under the O Jesus.
Speaker 2: We've been telling you that for the last minutes. I have never wanted a song to finish so fast in my life. And what just happened.
Speaker 1: Then we work. We work on honesty around here. Yes, let's take a peek behind the curtain because Lauren's about to embark on an overseas odyssey.
Speaker 4: I am Every year I get a little John little summer of ak and I panic about two weeks before that I don't have the right summer wardrobe. So I try and shop online and you two are the only people I really see during the week to have these discussions with. So I'm just sitting here scrolling and asked, I love this dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beautiful dress, red lovely.
Speaker 4: Dress, almost a crocheted number. And I said, do you guys think if I bought this dress I'd look like this model in it on my holiday? This girl in it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to ask the question again?
Speaker 4: Guys? Yes, Lauren, if I bought this dress for my holiday, do you think I'd look like this in it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look what it's time for? Hey, guys, Sorry, we're running late. We have to move on. Do you remember from your youth the old MX magazine.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna buy it and I'm going to walk in and model it MX Magazine and I'm gonna look just like the girl on.
Speaker 1: Lauren, I think you should buy it.
Speaker 2: So one of the great things.
Speaker 1: I know a great tailor to.
Speaker 4: Take it out to put on some extra panels. All right, skinny boy, what are you laughing at? Fat?
Speaker 2: So don't worry. I need to order too and get them stitched together.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we were saying something from our past, Wobbi's World, MX.
Speaker 2: Man, MX Meg growing up everyone you still love getting me over her segment.
Speaker 4: I love that you talk about this like you grew up in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Well I'm into it now.
Speaker 4: I do like Eves dropping everyone us straat. Yeah, everyone used to read the MX on the train, the Melbourne Express.
Speaker 1: That's actually a really good way to describe it, because Eves dropping is what this is all about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely in fact thirteen twenty four ten. If you've overheard something, you want to know some of the ones we got in on social chantale. I'm not seeing him again unless he messages me before ten pm?
Speaker 4: Can you put on more like a Kelly girl accent?
Speaker 2: I'm not seeing him again unless he messages me before ten pm?
Speaker 4: Fair enough to ah, Yeah, don't be sending booty calls after ten Good on your chantel?
Speaker 1: Do you want to get the next one? This is something you'd say.
Speaker 4: Dan overheard someone saying to his mate, do all the wheels work on your car?
Speaker 2: That's s something you would say me, Yeah, but I plan do all the wheels work on your car?
Speaker 1: That's alone if I've ever heard it, guys, this is from Sam. I wonder if I'm a part of the royal family.
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny Sam asks that you because I was thinking this the other day, because I was thinking, like, is it princess one of them and their kids? Zara now Tindle was Zara Phillips?
Speaker 1: Oh, and I thought, sisters, do you like the soon?
Speaker 2: Do you like to sucker?
Speaker 4: Two different different relatives, right? And I was like, maybe the Phillips family. I think they married in though here they married in the Phillips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, suck one.
Speaker 4: Tell you maybe I'm related.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. Thirteen twenty four ten. I ever heard you this morning talking about executive producer and you said you were adopted?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the words came out wrong. I'm not adopted, right. I know my parents and I love them, and they were definitely my parents, even though I look nothing like them. My grandmother was adopted.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm not exactly sure why I'm this brown.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Julie on thirteen twenty second Jewel.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys, how are we?
Speaker 1: We're very random today.
Speaker 2: Actually just got as Laurena look in the dress. But what have you ever heard?
Speaker 8: Julie on the tram and the city with my dad, Sorry, my dad's seventy five, and you get a woman, I'm fifty. I was sitting there two young group of girls discussing sort of passionate tongueing, and I'm sitting there and I was looking at my dad and he was he was going to little it bright red and they were discussing through with tongue for it, and I'm like sitting there thinking, oh, holy shit, you know what's sorry?
Speaker 4: Holy cow?
Speaker 8: What's dad? You know thinking? And anyway, they're going, no, you should let the guys tongue you for it.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'll tell you what. It's scary though, when you're in time, but you don't know if you're like slipping it in or not.
Speaker 1: Slipping getting with it?
Speaker 4: Oh did you get we did? Do you remember saying that? Did you get with it? You get there?
Speaker 1: So, Jules, how did it end?
Speaker 2: My answer was alwaysn't.
Speaker 8: I said to them, No, girls, you do? You let the bloats first?
Speaker 4: Good on your dad.
Speaker 1: The experience counts.
Speaker 2: I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. What have you ever heard? Where were you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 10: So I've been catching the train to work to.
Speaker 4: Where you hear all the yeah, And I was overhearing a group of like corporate people discussing that.
Speaker 10: They said, this is the phrase.
Speaker 14: They said they had tickets on themselves and they were wearing the ugliest sweater with such confidence.
Speaker 4: They had tickets on themselves. But he was wearing the ugliest sweater with such confidence. It's all about confidence.
Speaker 1: Do you wear.
Speaker 2: Things I like to makers?
Speaker 1: She said, If I.
Speaker 4: Get that red dress, what's for my holiday in Greece? I'll just wear it with confidence?
Speaker 1: Right, so to.
Speaker 2: Meks was heard it work vasecto me is cheaper than a month's child support.
Speaker 4: She ain't wrong.
Speaker 2: Doctor snip comes out in a little car like Domino's these days. Have you had a I've got to get it. You haven't shot get the snip on air? Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you suggest next week?
Speaker 2: I'd want to be gets the snip. I don't want to be put out for it. No, I don't want to be awake.
Speaker 4: He just comes. It's just a little It's just a little doctor snip, doctor snip. Everybody needs doctor snips.
Speaker 2: They put a needle in your sack. No, they in your sack. I'm pretty sure they put a needle in your sack.
Speaker 4: How do they do it? Don't they get scissors in your hand? Chop them off? I thought they chop off your whole. I thought they went them off, snip it off.
Speaker 1: Don't they go through the snip in the area here?
Speaker 4: Well, how do they do it at home?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think they put it and you don't go through them.
Speaker 4: Maybe they put the needle into you.
Speaker 2: Now I'm pretty sure they put an I.
Speaker 4: Heard they put scissors up your whole.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm having another kid.
Speaker 1: The highest paying jobs in a stre have been revealed without needing a degree, So forget about going to UNI. You can make a stack of cash just by working in these fields. What is it?
Speaker 4: We have the cops and it's not medical, it's not you probably don't need to know.
Speaker 2: You don't need agree to join the police force. And we're the Victorian police in the other day and they're saying it's not bad. Coin do a lot.
Speaker 1: You can get one hundred or north of one hundred grand for jobs that don't require a degree. Piece of paper, So let me wez through the top five.
Speaker 4: Because I was a UNI dropout.
Speaker 1: Did you not get your bit?
Speaker 2: Did you not graduate?
Speaker 4: I got kicked out twice?
Speaker 1: Do you not get the hat?
Speaker 2: Let's send it back to finishing.
Speaker 4: Don't my dad wants me to go back.
Speaker 2: Let's mature student.
Speaker 4: I made it in politics.
Speaker 1: They ask all the questions at the back, always such.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine it's broadcasting live from graduation? How long do you need to.
Speaker 4: Go back for I think only on two or three subjects we must go. I don't think that we're The credits would have expired by now. Those credits would have expired by now. I never have to start again.
Speaker 1: We could call it.
Speaker 4: Sing a degree in p art was common.
Speaker 1: Sense any way, Jason. Number five coal miners. They earn an average of one hundred and thirty thousand and thirty three dollars annually.
Speaker 4: A few mates agree, Is that a fifo no degree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of them are flying you.
Speaker 2: I've got a few mates that have done it, and they said.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of the hell. It's hard to A lot of them get per diems as well, but it's living away from home.
Speaker 2: He hated it.
Speaker 4: You actually end up making a lot more money than number four.
Speaker 1: Yeap train drivers one hundred and thirty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Got a made of mine who worked behind the bar at Hampton Bowls when they shut down. He tried to be a train driver acarently very limited to get in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard to get in. Yeah, it's also quite a tough job.
Speaker 4: I think the railway pays a lot. We see a lot of things as a train driver. No, it's quite you see a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It's steering. You see some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's steering the tracks do that. You're either going forward or back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you have a huge responsibility. They're on like public lands, yes, like no, like you go through like mosines and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think you more mean like for the passengers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd love to drive a train through, but then you can't through the city loop.
Speaker 2: I want to have to. I want to have in one of those electric trams.
Speaker 1: They look fun, aren't they all?
Speaker 2: No, No, they're nice ones.
Speaker 1: You okay, sweet Digress number three a pilot one hundred and forty three thousand dollars as well.
Speaker 4: So I expected more that would be starting.
Speaker 1: That's starting.
Speaker 4: That's just starting, my joking, because once you start captaining those big A three eighties and you make a lot of money when you travel overseas because you get paid for your time just the turnover.
Speaker 1: Timelot have to go to pilot school. But they don't need to go to university.
Speaker 4: But it's very expensive to pay to train as a pilot. It's not a cheap hoobby to go and get your pilots.
Speaker 2: Last night, you've got to get to my rabbit.
Speaker 4: You've got to get all your hours up and you need to pay for those hours.
Speaker 1: Number two, also aviation related. An air traffic controller an average of one hundred and fifty three and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: They say an air traffic controller is one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Well, our next door neighbor became an air traffic controller, my old next neighbor. And the process to become an air traffic controller, they put you under these like in these intense situations where they like yell at you and abuse you and all of this stuff, to just try and see if you can keep you cool. Because if you've got three planes in the air and you've got to, like in a moment of panic, sort out what happens.
Speaker 2: Snow giars at Aldi special by day, keep you cool. You've got to go in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get to sort the customers in order.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you can do that, the job's yours. Yeah, that's a good, good option.
Speaker 4: Patrol and bought the snow give and.
Speaker 1: Number one job you can do without a degree. I was staggered by the take home wage is a named radio host that's not true. North of half a million dollars. It says here it's probably an under cell bloody like that, mate, it's been published ading to the Australian Tax Office Australian Tax Office data or.
Speaker 4: We're not all Kyl and Jackie OACLINT news.
Speaker 2: Readers right down. I can confirm you don't need a degree.
Speaker 4: To gurney drop out, look at me leave an rm.
Speaker 2: I t hey.
Speaker 4: Have you got Do you think they want me on their alumni post about?
Speaker 2: Probably not. Have you got a well paying job but you didn't do great at school? No degree but a good gig?
Speaker 4: Yes, no degree anonymous if you don't want to spill the beans on how much you're earning publicly, but good job or you want to brag about it? Mate?
Speaker 1: You know what? Chippies make a lot of money. Yeah, it's all cash is too, it's all I don't know, invoice only.
Speaker 4: Don't garbage truck drivers make a bit too.
Speaker 2: Even my removals the other day though, like we can get from it a cheaper if you do cash.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, who's not dodging the In the building industry building twice, Building thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: If you work in the construction industry, you actually have to drop a g as well.
Speaker 2: Biding in Austry Living thirty twenty four ten eating. Didn't do well at school, but you're killing it in a professional world. Give us a call at Nova.
Speaker 4: We are discussing digit fail at school, but you're killing it now. That's what we want to know. Maybe you're a high school dropout, maybe you UNI drop out, but you live in your best life.
Speaker 2: It's good to Amelia in South Melbourne. Didn't do well at school? But what are you doing now?
Speaker 5: I'm a concrete pumper.
Speaker 4: I've got my own concrete pumping company.
Speaker 2: Your own company?
Speaker 4: Are you printing? Are you printing cash? Amelia? Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, bring that money?
Speaker 1: What are we talking? What are we talking? Was that route ten.
Speaker 8: Hundred per job?
Speaker 4: Fifteen hundred per job? How are you doing three jobs through three jobs a day?
Speaker 14: You're doing very well?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good on you?
Speaker 4: Much a concrete costure four and a half grand a day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But like out of the four and a half grand a day, is that in your pocket?
Speaker 4: Technical live a little?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry to Cashi's as well.
Speaker 4: Is that I'm not good with tax time? Is that gross or whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Gross? Gross?
Speaker 4: It's not gross gross gross, like gross gross? It was gross gross that I wasn't good at tax time?
Speaker 1: Is it gross or net?
Speaker 4: Gross or net?
Speaker 2: It was the other one of gross.
Speaker 4: I said something, you thought it was fancy. I know exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: You went that computer had two grams of storage.
Speaker 1: That's an easy one to man.
Speaker 4: Two grams have storage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are all the gigabytes and megabytes and bytes terrible.
Speaker 2: But I alsoaid, no, that wasn't.
Speaker 4: Bigger than an MB or is an bigger than a Where.
Speaker 1: Is five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Is a t B S?
Speaker 2: Coming up confused? Why the bloody floppy?
Speaker 1: This was still a hard kind of stupid.
Speaker 4: Anyway, back to what we were doing. Did you drop out of UNI or school and you're killing it now? Natalie?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I go morning.
Speaker 4: Though morning morning.
Speaker 14: I had a daughter when I was sell pregnant sixteen, so I didn't even finish high school. I left in years before year eleven finish and I could it work because I was raising my daughter. And then in the master of like ten years, I'm on over one hundred and thirty. Yes, Natalie looking after Australia New Zealand for a business?
Speaker 2: So who needs awesome?
Speaker 4: Who needs business?
Speaker 2: To good work?
Speaker 4: Good on your Natalie, that's that's all one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Thirty ko, you know, to bounce back. I'ming a kid that young as well.
Speaker 4: She's living her best life. She'd be like forty and her kids basically be twenty.
Speaker 2: I know when my kids were really, I won't be going to electric copy on a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Molly in Eltham, What are you do you do? What do you do that makes you so rich? And you dropped out of uni or school?
Speaker 10: I'm a traffic controller.
Speaker 4: Now I've heard this is where you're raking in cash.
Speaker 2: So obviously you're good looking as well.
Speaker 4: Then they're all gorgeous beautiful. How did you become a traffic controller? Did you have to go to school or university for that?
Speaker 10: I did a one day course?
Speaker 4: And how much does a traffic controller inn?
Speaker 10: So this year today, and it's my first year doing it, I've made one hundred and seventy six thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It's June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did you start one hundred and seventy six thousand?
Speaker 4: When did you start?
Speaker 10: I started on the first of June last year.
Speaker 2: So hang on, is this like a hundred time? Why did you do you get booked for jobs?
Speaker 10: No, it's full time.
Speaker 4: So do you get paid extra if you're doing overtime or is that your salary you base selling?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so that's a lot of overtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but still like you're holding a slow stop sign?
Speaker 4: Is that what you do? Stop start slow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Or I sit at the gate and open a broom gate.
Speaker 2: Question. You know the one day course is there is there a certain part of that course that's dedicated to walkie talkie technique because you know how sometimes it's strong, like clean, I've gone to stop over and then you'd have to be about.
Speaker 10: Three minutes of the whole day that's dedicated to that.
Speaker 1: What about operating the little temporary traffic lights, Well, they don't need him for them.
Speaker 10: Our automatic we don't even have to operate.
Speaker 4: She just pushes a button to open a boom gate.
Speaker 10: Guys, you have to be on a union site to get that money.
Speaker 4: The unions.
Speaker 1: John what's his name the workers United at the moment is Johnny se From the.
Speaker 2: Part of me thought you're about to say, John West.
Speaker 4: John West eats best.
Speaker 1: He rejects the fish, John.
Speaker 4: West fish's best.
Speaker 1: What is John West?
Speaker 4: It's the John West does something best, rejects tune and John West do something the best.
Speaker 2: It's the fish John West projects that makes John West the best. Still to come this out. We've got guess the guest. So we're going a mystery guest coming in.
Speaker 1: It's a goody and.
Speaker 4: Well what we They told us we had a mystery guest coming in and we went.
Speaker 2: We know, we thought it was Tracy Grim. Sure it is not Tracy.
Speaker 4: So excited I wanted to see Grimmers all morning. I love Tracy. And they came in and said, can you guys stop saying Tracy grimw was on the show because she's not.
Speaker 1: Did she say?
Speaker 2: No question?
Speaker 4: I don't know why. Why don't we have Tracy Grim?
Speaker 1: Tracy come on?
Speaker 4: Please trace?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 1: Yes? Question?
Speaker 2: Well, Lauren and I know the guests when they walk in, there's nothing more awkward.
Speaker 1: What I will say is one of you has history with the guest.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, all right, we'll get to that very soon. And we've got our lights on. Sing a long song might pick this week and it is an absolute banger, which is going to bring a lot of memories. First though, let's trying to offload some money.
Speaker 1: Air Helena in Donnybrook, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: You're feeling feeling good this morning? Feeling smart?
Speaker 8: Yeah, a little bit?
Speaker 1: You're kiwi bro, I am ai kyoda?
Speaker 2: All right? Do you want to roll the dice and go for five k? Or do you want a medium question for five hundred or an easy one for fifty bucks? What are we feeling?
Speaker 1: Let's do five k.
Speaker 2: Let's go big? Yeah, five thousand dollars. Here we go, five thousand dollars, one question, three seconds to answer. If you don't know, yes.
Speaker 1: So I've got the responsibility this morning.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's a hard one today.
Speaker 1: I don't want this going off because then it'll look like I've given it away and I'll be in trouble.
Speaker 4: I knew this answer off the top of my head, is why I said I don't want to ask. I knew it straight away, and I'll explain how after we hear the question. But I knew it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Helena. How many seconds are there in a day?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Two sixty seconds in a minute?
Speaker 4: It was how many seconds in a day?
Speaker 6: Entire day?
Speaker 4: I can tell you the answer. It's eighty six thousand, four hundred.
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: Do you know how? I know that? Is because we just got out of Hide and Seek. You could play between six and six twelve hours of the day, and we were dropping by a dollar a second, so we were dropping forty three thousand, two hundred a day and I doubled it. Oh that's smart for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: It's very cute.
Speaker 4: It's sixty times sixty times sixty twenty. Sorry, yeah, Trigg one eighty six thousand, four hundred seconds.
Speaker 2: That was a toppy. That was a half one today.
Speaker 4: That was a MAX question.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks to giving it a crack. It is just gone twelve past eight. I like the year ones in. What year was Coca Cola inventives?
Speaker 7: What year was it?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that's Monday's question. Never know coke or pepsi? Coke did it? I don't know. Are you coming up there?
Speaker 4: Question? That's great question.
Speaker 2: One of our favorite games. We're going to test out Lauren's lip reading ability. We are playing Loses Lips all right after her favorite song Loses Lips. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Testing out your time of the week again? Should I put my noise cancelings on?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Play your song? Producer brod.
Speaker 2: Lip reading ability is one of her specialties. We can be in a meeting she will look through the glass window what's going on our bosses office? And she'll be like, we're getting fired And we're like, what are you talking about? And she I mean last year she picked it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you spot on Witt was you spot LARTs?
Speaker 2: She's got the nice canceling headphones.
Speaker 1: You were ready in a minute.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about the Europe wardrobe that she's putting to.
Speaker 1: You don't don't mention the Europe wardrobe. Actually may make that the first one.
Speaker 2: All morning she's been showing us how that she wants to buy to Okay, and Clinton and I are like, like maybe twenty years ago. Yeah, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Who's going first?
Speaker 2: Clint's gonna kick us off, and it's all things to E Spentley Dental Group, all dental under one roof visit E B DG.
Speaker 4: Doing the credit dot I don't get any of that.
Speaker 2: The credit e d BG dot com dot au credit.
Speaker 4: I don't know what we're playing.
Speaker 2: Spentley Dental Group.
Speaker 1: They do good teeth eat. Okay, here you are here?
Speaker 4: All right, you ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Whisper, Whisper, you'd look great in that tight dress.
Speaker 7: Toothpaste taste good.
Speaker 4: You mate, toothpaste, toothpaste.
Speaker 1: You'd look great in that tight dress.
Speaker 7: You read.
Speaker 4: You read the something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great in that tight dress.
Speaker 7: You look great in the red dress?
Speaker 2: Oh, tight dress?
Speaker 8: Fair?
Speaker 4: Because we know I would be good in the crocheted red dress. You have a crack, going to look like a.
Speaker 2: You'd be better suited in a.
Speaker 4: Moment you picked your nose and ate it.
Speaker 2: You'd be better suited in.
Speaker 4: A compliments to your momo.
Speaker 2: I'm too scared, spot on.
Speaker 7: Okay, like the moment, great.
Speaker 2: Too scared?
Speaker 1: Corrector he thinks you by a murmur.
Speaker 7: Like a Camilla.
Speaker 2: Yes, Camilla and Camilla and Mamilla.
Speaker 7: And mark a difference.
Speaker 1: Camilla playing this game. Okay, you're terrible.
Speaker 2: Let's go again.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about the school dance one?
Speaker 2: Okay, you do that all right, because tonight my friend and I are probably going to be neck and beers watching the footy on my phone. All my kids are inside at the school disc. Here we go. I'm sculling at the school disco.
Speaker 7: I'm seeing you tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm sculling at the school disco.
Speaker 7: I'm selling at the school disc.
Speaker 1: No, well, you did say you were going to put the car outside. I'm not selling, friend.
Speaker 7: Are you doing something at the school sculling?
Speaker 2: Sculling not selling. If you see me at the school tonight with a bum bag, don't come near me. I'm just I'm just there to drop the kids off off And there's backfired. Massive. Wow are we going again?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: Go one more?
Speaker 1: Which one to the last one.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about this, We're talking about technology. We're talking about technology, and we're just saying, you know, she gets confused with and some tech has weird names. It really doesn't match what the item is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: My floppy disc was hard. Your droppings, My floppy disc was hard.
Speaker 4: Your droppings were hard.
Speaker 2: No, No, my floppy disc was hard.
Speaker 7: Your floppies were hard.
Speaker 2: Close, My floppy disc was hard.
Speaker 7: Your floppy dad worked.
Speaker 1: Out floppy disc disc?
Speaker 7: Floppy?
Speaker 1: What disc? Disk?
Speaker 4: I know what you're saying, dis.
Speaker 2: Disc di No.
Speaker 1: Think computers this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we are disc that's it.
Speaker 1: As well singularly be me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm not going today. Not great, you.
Speaker 2: Went as well as I'm going to go at the school.
Speaker 4: Discount You shouldn't go neither.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'm sold out. It has just gone twenty one time. Stay. Coming up next, it's Our Lights On sing Along.
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence bloods so.
Speaker 2: Bloods Okay, A lot of pressure on this segment. Every Friday, Patience, young stand away patients. Every Friday, we do Our Lights on you sing along?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, you're distracted. What's happening?
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Something's happening.
Speaker 2: We can't say that. Paul is in Brisbane as your partner, my.
Speaker 4: Partner, and he just sent me a video of his hotel bed and he fell. He fell asleep on the complimentary chocolates that they leave.
Speaker 3: And it looks like himself.
Speaker 4: It looks like his booed all over the bench.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've had a friend with the bend the hotel before and they sent him a Yeah, it came through on the work account.
Speaker 4: That this fully looks he left on the complimentary.
Speaker 1: Really, please tell me they weren't Gillians.
Speaker 4: They were limps.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they all taste the same, the shells.
Speaker 4: Hazel used the hand that the limp balls out on quantis and I took on once, Yeah, in the afternoon, and I took it and put on my lap and I fell asleep. I was in leather pants, and I woke up and it wasn't until my friend said to me, as we're walking through the airport, what have you done? And it looked like I'd poohed myself from my bumb all the way down to my knees because it had obviously slipped on the seat and I'd fallen asleep and melted it all.
Speaker 2: Anyway, can I ask you an honest question?
Speaker 4: Many stories about me looking like I've pulled myself, yet.
Speaker 2: Were you more disappointed about the pants or the fact that you didn't eat the chocolate?
Speaker 4: I I went into the bathroom and I took the leather pants off, and I was like, do I just lick it off? But the other thing was then walking through the airport with this look. Is someone seeing me lining the back of these pants?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: It's tied to jump around my west. Here we go back onto what we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: You chose, I've chosen it. It's an absolute banger, is it?
Speaker 1: Bergan?
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 4: You is a Bogan?
Speaker 1: You're a filthy Bergan from.
Speaker 2: I'm Gonna, I'm just gonna. It's from a TV.
Speaker 4: Show Melbourne will decide when you hear this song. If you like it, flick your lights on and you can sing along and you can get respect from people in the other cars.
Speaker 2: Okay, get ready to be show.
Speaker 4: It's not mash is it.
Speaker 2: Get ready to focus? Get ready to flick your lights on.
Speaker 1: I give you a tribute to Donald.
Speaker 4: Give Natasha better shut but I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: It's from Australian idol. What what it's shouting about?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 2: Lights on?
Speaker 1: Get ready to Melbourn.
Speaker 4: Turn my lights on for this is a little boy the.
Speaker 2: Corner, still waiting down there the day they never bring it home. Oh yeah, what perfect for the winter? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wellbourne, you can take your head lights off now to that little Toyota echo sitting out there on Clarendon straight at the lights that doesn't have his lights on. I don't know what he just missed.
Speaker 2: Kelly is on the line from Langmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. I'm going to say next week and then.
Speaker 1: Where's playing?
Speaker 4: Where's plane? Oh?
Speaker 10: He said?
Speaker 4: And I still to it. He was sick. Actually I was meant to see him last month Devo and he got sick.
Speaker 6: And then yes he's three books for next week.
Speaker 4: What else has he got his repertire.
Speaker 6: His twentieth anniversary to He's.
Speaker 4: I Got a cool Johnny?
Speaker 1: Did you see him?
Speaker 4: And we can go.
Speaker 2: There it is? Did you see him on stage with Guy Sebastian. He came out and did what about me? With Guy's concept?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went down a real rabbit hole. Watch on that.
Speaker 4: Remember Guy Sebastian's winging winning song?
Speaker 2: Maybe next week or lights that one loved?
Speaker 4: Remember when when Nicole Richie was at the Aris and shout to introduce him. She goes and now here he is, Shad Noel.
Speaker 2: And he's in Frankstown a little lights on for Nansy this morning.
Speaker 6: I've seen like de then how old are you?
Speaker 4: Did you know that song? Indy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there, you should do one for the kids next week?
Speaker 2: Made he still got a rig on him, has he? Oh yeah? You think you don't skip leg day?
Speaker 4: You should see he didn't He throw a beer at someone in a can at the ute Mustard something.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, good on you, Jay.
Speaker 2: That was a real thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just know we've never heard it before.
Speaker 2: Perfectly suited in the weather today, you know what I mean? Hey, it's just going on twenty Okay out there, shut up? It's twenty seven to nine. Ay, coming up next, all.
Speaker 4: The mystery Guess the mystery guests. T g I F sis TG Yeah, t g I F mate.
Speaker 2: Whenever I walked past TG I for Westfield Southland.
Speaker 4: They're amazing.
Speaker 2: It isving heavy.
Speaker 4: Heaving, great establishments.
Speaker 1: T g ifs TGI Fridays not.
Speaker 4: Fridays. Yeah, you got to get down there. They're all awesome. Food's great, bous they do old.
Speaker 1: They're going great.
Speaker 4: Did you do any other day or only on a Friday?
Speaker 2: Have you got ship is in the joint just the way. You're amazing, great beautiful drinks.
Speaker 1: Get Buster.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see you there at the Westfield south Land one he coming up next.
Speaker 4: Love TGI Fridays. We are greatestblishment.
Speaker 2: Don't mind a sushi morning, Jimmy. They have curly you know that's hog's breadth a breath.
Speaker 1: No, they're still going.
Speaker 2: I drove past one yesterday. No, no, no.
Speaker 4: What about the Lone Ranger. We used to throw the peanuts on Lone Star Lone Star, Yeah, there was, but someone slipped on the peanuts and then I think they sued them. Anywhere, you're not allowed to throw the peanuts on the floor anymore. But remember this stuff used to come out every fifteen minutes and dad a boot screwed and they looked so pissed off every time they had to do it. They'd come out. Here we go again, you know that.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Rockets, remember, yeah, And the bar.
Speaker 4: Was underneath, and that's varlet that went to that went to Chapel Street. Johnny Rockets, Rocket moved further down Chapel Street. Yes, and now it's just farllowed. Good shakes Rip Johnny Rockets and the girls there was not the girls the stuff to wear rollers cape they did. They would roll scap milkshakes too.
Speaker 1: We're moving on.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is varallet resting peace? Let's pay tribute to Yeah, pay tribute to Guy.
Speaker 2: If if our guests arlaid out.
Speaker 4: Of reception, Jase, if you died, you'd get an r I P. If Clint died, he'd get a varlet.
Speaker 2: I'd get a loose mentioned in the six o'clock.
Speaker 4: Would we'd be singing ding dong the witch is dead, witch old rich, the wicked rich? Are you right it for you? Six a m tribute? Put your rooms out?
Speaker 2: You know what? We'd get a minute silence for you, and it was the only way we're going to get silence.
Speaker 4: I Pops, Pops, is anyone Miss Jay's around here? Speak now?
Speaker 1: For he was a He was a great guy, but he also had a bit of a mood A bit.
Speaker 2: Are we done?
Speaker 4: What other songs? Could we play a tribute?
Speaker 2: Okay? Coming up next just Dead Ed Sheer and water Wall. We meet our guests.
Speaker 1: Mystery guest much more thrilling than the rest.
Speaker 2: Mystery.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be Elton John.
Speaker 2: My money is on Tracy Grimshaw or Grant Daniel Gift. So this is Tracy.
Speaker 4: It's our producer's favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: Got hairy arms.
Speaker 4: They gift gives draped people, and we have to get it's not Elton John. Okay, how good morning mystery, Good morning mystery. Guess they allowed us saying oh, he's just head butt at the microphone. Okay, so we're figuring it's a bit like celebrity heads. So it's a mail thumbs up or thumb sound thumbs up. Okay, maybe he's about Clint's hunt.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. That might be deceiving, they might be a bit Okay, So here's here's what it might be giving a bit.
Speaker 2: Here's where my mind goes.
Speaker 4: I go, lovely hands.
Speaker 2: What sort of guest right would be happy to part their creditbil and big gift wrapped like a present, and.
Speaker 4: For he's flipping the bird.
Speaker 2: My money is on someone from Channel.
Speaker 7: My money is on Grand Grant?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Are you jerking?
Speaker 2: You buddy? Who's spot on?
Speaker 1: You know? I've got a board game, I'm bearing gifts.
Speaker 2: I saw you on the project last night. I thought Grants in town and I thought.
Speaker 5: Who else would fit in a Christmas present box?
Speaker 2: Well? That him?
Speaker 4: Well I thought it was Elton John. But I'm not disappointed. Was it the way I walked? Was it when I saw you? Not modeling? It's not Elton John? Today?
Speaker 2: Well then someone today? They'll get me outy Grimshaw And I'm like, Tracy ain't getting gift wrapped.
Speaker 4: She's she wants to live forever now she does brow? What's Grant?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Low? Everything is what he is. I don't know if you guys have seen this, but Grant's been traveling the country with a water cash on him. Yeah? Was that real?
Speaker 9: I literally had a Meian bucks on me at the start of this week, and I was just taking it around a a in a case with a trolley, because it'd be fun to sort of show around what a mean Bucks looks like. Because if you get the deal on nodeal board game and you buy it a big w someone's going to win a million, right, And I had a mean.
Speaker 2: Bucks and it was real money.
Speaker 4: How big did a suitcase? Was it in fives or tens or hundreds?
Speaker 1: It was hundreds hundrey screen back.
Speaker 2: It was so heavy?
Speaker 4: How big like a briefcase? Really carry on case? It would be check in size.
Speaker 5: Maximum, check in size.
Speaker 4: You're not checking deep.
Speaker 1: Few armor guard with you?
Speaker 2: No, But this is the thing, you know, it's really cool. There was footage of him laying the money out on his bed in his.
Speaker 4: Hotel fencil kick in the door and think he's stashing something else in there.
Speaker 9: It's the only time I was able to reach the iron in the hotel room was when I just like Lego, I just get the just the piles of hundred and just made these steps.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I take him brats on deal on ideal? You're killing it, mate, Thank you, mate.
Speaker 4: I love deal or No Deal is so good at that role. I saw a guy on there the other day, and he wanted to like he was an older man. I think he was like ninety five or something. Jack, Jack, Yeah, And the guy at the end told him to go again, and he ended up winning twenty thousand.
Speaker 9: What I love about this is right, because I thought people were going to come on the deal, and to be honest.
Speaker 2: The deal is I love it.
Speaker 9: It's a heck of a lot better than I gave it credit for. But I love people and the reasons why they come on to win money. I thought it would be like frivolous, stupid reasons, like people just want, you know, tattoos or botox or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, that's not stupid.
Speaker 5: But Jack comes on here, yeut for a necktat eight?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 4: No, it was the botox.
Speaker 5: But Jack goes, you know what I want to do, and he was fighting fit twenty twenty vision. He kept throwing punches at me. It was an amazing guys.
Speaker 9: I just want to win enough money so I can afford to buy a push lawn mower so I can mow all the lady the lawns in the retirement village.
Speaker 4: Ladies, Jack, do.
Speaker 2: You know what Felix and I did the other day? We're at time Zone and they've got the deal or no deal game there.
Speaker 4: What do you mean an arcade game, an official game or section official and you're honest, he is not yet. Well, I'll get on that. You get some you could get some tokens.
Speaker 2: I saw this trick, this trick on TikTok. Right, so it shows all the suitcases and it shows you the two thousand dollars the two hundred ticket suitcase, and then it closes and the suitcases move around. And I saw a trick on TikTok If you film it and slow mow on your phone, oh gosh, and then slow it down and watch and see where the suitcase.
Speaker 4: Where's the fun in cheating?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually that is well, then you get the tickets and then you're off the bit. That's amazing. It didn't work.
Speaker 1: I thought they'd be onder there by now. Surely I've known that you've been coming in all morning, which is really excited me. But it was potentially going to excite Lauren Phillips. So I mentioned in the show that you two have history. Grant's forgotten about this history. Laren had a shall we say, an erotic dream about one.
Speaker 4: It was about three years ago, we were talking about had you ever had like a dirty dream? And I said I did. I had one about Grande once.
Speaker 1: What happened in the dream?
Speaker 4: I don't know why I'm laughing. Wasn't funny? It was? And I told Jason then like the next day, I'd only just started on radio and I didn't realize that everything you say to a co host is held against And so he then played that behind the scenes audio and up popped Grant on the big screen right behind me, and I wanted to crawl under the desk and die. Anyway, describe it to us? What was many years ago? We can't remember? Can we not do this? Were you're standing round in front of Were we wearing he might come and kill me in my sleep?
Speaker 1: Where were we?
Speaker 4: She jealousy like, oh, he's still got it when someone hits on your husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think what you might do is you might inadvertently spice our relationship just by the fact that you're trying to come in as a third wig very vanilla.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 2: It's on the set of Family Few.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you're my top answer?
Speaker 2: Are you still living on the farming man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I just flying into film the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've filmed all of these whole hundred and ninety five episodes of these all year, so that's it's uh, it's good.
Speaker 2: I live there with the.
Speaker 4: Girls cows the rest of the year. You're just a farmer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just creating.
Speaker 9: I've got some other formats of that I've made, taking others to market to see if I can get them up in some other channel somewhere or some other at work or some other country or.
Speaker 1: Some other person.
Speaker 4: You're still into your cars.
Speaker 9: Yeah, raced at the Baptist twelve hour at the start of the year in February, and wow we won there for Lamborghini.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Increasing Lamborghinis.
Speaker 9: Yeah, someone else is Yeah, we're back third gear and to turn one at about eighty five kilometers an hour.
Speaker 4: What color is your lamber?
Speaker 1: Oh it's red red down the end of the hall where you can sorry with a weighted blame.
Speaker 4: We are both happily married, engaged to you.
Speaker 1: To have a little sleep, had a dream, I'll.
Speaker 4: Let you know if I have another dream about you. Sure you've all had a dream about somebody that's for moose.
Speaker 5: At work, like an inappropriate dream and.
Speaker 4: Inappropriate dream about a celebrity or.
Speaker 5: Somethingting considering your relationship to them.
Speaker 4: But we didn't really know each other, so it was a bit of a fantasy.
Speaker 1: And up on the screen Loss TV Crush is actually currently hosting today.
Speaker 2: I always say, if I get done in a scandal, I want her sitting down for the sixty minutes interview. Yeah, probably won't help.
Speaker 5: Maybe sitting down sounds like it's probably a pretty good idea.
Speaker 4: Again, which one of the standing up might be appropriate, which one of our producers is saying there had been appropriate dream about ROBERTA Williams.
Speaker 1: She still got it. Oh my goodness, here I.
Speaker 4: Was about Chezy coming to get me.
Speaker 2: You got to say you're coming to get shop. One of the moms from basketball the other day was actually in the crowd a deal or no Deal. He is a huge rap about how nice you were. He went around getting photos with everyone in store less.
Speaker 4: One of my friends from school when we were it was it was pre grant and you're hosting days. But she won one hundred and one thousand dollars on deal or note Wow when we were like I can we were just twenty.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: That was the old deal yeah, I end up like that deal on Ideal Grant Dani on the this this morning making enjoy your board games.
Speaker 5: Guys, someone's going to win a million bucks and get yours at Big W.
Speaker 4: You don't want that case of a million dollars.
Speaker 9: Does sync up with the app for the app does the banking for you so you don't have to do the maths right, So yeah, you get just about sat to your television so all the mathematics is taken care of that.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 5: Get your own banker on the phone.
Speaker 2: Deal on Ideal Weekly six pm on ten and ten play and make sure you had the Big W to buy your deal on Nodeal board game Grand d and you're on the air with us this morning.
Speaker 4: Love Grand Daniel, Ladies and Gentlemen's Red Room presents the one and.
Speaker 2: Only Teddy Swims Wait to see you live.
Speaker 5: And Teddy Swims. I've tried everything but.
Speaker 4: Therapy Part one point featuring loose Control and the Door is out now to download.
Speaker 2: And stream the number you are going to need Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If you want your invites to the biggest Nova Red Room of the year. I am so exc about this.
Speaker 2: This is going to be massive.
Speaker 4: It's an intimate, private, little show before his big concerts. And you cannot buy these tickets. They can only be one.
Speaker 1: Are exploding again.
Speaker 4: About the wonderful tenniswim.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to win your way to Nova's the latest Red Room call. Now, phone lines are going absolutely bonkers. And on your neighbor, Jody.
Speaker 4: And Bentley, it's not actually your neighbor, is it, hope not.
Speaker 2: You've got yourself an invite.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You are coming to the Red Room.
Speaker 4: Jody. Who are you going to bring?
Speaker 8: Oh my best friend.
Speaker 10: We both love pretty booms.
Speaker 8: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's going to be awesome. It's on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Jody, you are so lucky. You should see the volume of calls.
Speaker 2: I've never seen anything like her right now.
Speaker 14: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe I got That's amazing.
Speaker 10: And I've tried about ten million times for the last competition.
Speaker 4: Oh good, I'm so glad you got three. Congratulations. We will see you at Teddy Swims in the Nova Red Room.
Speaker 2: Counteract dealing with me moving to your area.
Speaker 4: But make sure you stay listening because we have more invites to give away tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's right, do we on the weekend?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, weekend. I'm not coming in. I don't have any invites exclusive Monday, Monday Mona pulling the shift, stepping foot anywhere near South Melbourne this.
Speaker 2: Week because mom's going out for lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm going on a girl's day today.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to a restaurant ins Have Melbourne. Now, I don't think about it really, but I won't be pulling a shift here.
Speaker 1: Gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just four of my going to be my best friends. No, it'll be very quiet.
Speaker 1: You're meant to be off there at the moment.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, today was always an exception.
Speaker 2: I'm doing some cabs.
Speaker 4: Why are you judging me? No, I'm just going to have another sip of your grain shake, your protein shake. It's actually read your bread protein shake.
Speaker 2: You know we're still I thought we were shaming me. Thank you for me, and that is see if we are getting out of here, I have a great weekend. Melons in XL say my name bye, Thank you.
Speaker 9: Jon Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Number one hundred Laurence on socials,