Speaker 1: Okay, welcome everybody. Welcome to the Daily Telegraph NRL podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm here this morning with Russell Jackson and we've got Jason Hoskin digit team on debut and my name is Pamela whiley catching up after a big weekend of Magic Ground How to Go?
Speaker 3: I notice I just missed my camera shop before, so apologies there. I confused where I'm looking, but I got that. Yeah, Magic Ground was was fantastic, really enjoyed. It has a lot of a lot of footy to consume, isn't there? But I thought we got off to an absolute flyer on Thursday night. I know it's not it's not officially part of Magic Ground, is it? But it should be if it's not. The women's origin was was fantastic. I love that. And then and then we finished off with pretty sort of scrappy affair there the Dolphins and Tigers unfortunately, but you can't have everything, so no, but some good, some great foot he played. We saw, We saw a few surprises. Loved what the Warriors did against Penrith especially that was that was fantastic. Yeah, what are you guys?
Speaker 4: What about just so many close games? I don't know, I mean but what is it is fourth or fifth year, but probably the most close games in one round. I would have thought, like just sensation of captivating the whole entire weekend. I thought it was great. Yeah, and seeing the Sharks sort of starting to make a name for themselves as well.
Speaker 1: I loved personally David Armstrong at the Knights. Was it a hat trick? He'squed a hat trick?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 1: He was fantastic, just absolutely fantastic. He so he's played four games now the Knights have won their past four games.
Speaker 2: It kind of genuinely how do you leave him out of out of the side once Kailyn comes back.
Speaker 3: It's great seeing these guys, these new so Wales Cup guys were making the most of their opportunities. We're seeing we're seeing that. We saw it with the young Warriors or the Warriors fall back. He's twenty four, tan Yella. He was sensational as well. But I just love seeing these guys make the most of the opportunities. We're seeing with Green Atkinson from the Sharks as well. There's some really good players in that Miss Wales Cup set up, but Armstrong is just electrifying. He's so exciting.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 3: And who would have thought after Ponger gets injured and if you think, oh my god, you're hiding under your desk, if you're a Nights fan thinking what's going to happen here? But they just he's just providing so much spark. He's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, What about the another big talking point out of it, Oh here we go, so yeah, here we go. We're having a look at his his highlights here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just kind of has kind of come from nowhere, I think. And as I said, just once Kailn comes in, what do they do with him? Because they can't leave him out of first grade now, not with the.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure there's plenty of clubs interested in his services. I think that's the big issue. Like he's he looks out and out fullback, So what do you do?
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is what I'm saying is that's a six experiment.
Speaker 3: Times Taylor and pong has six experiment Unless you want to lose this kid. I think I think the clubs will be killing up for him. He just yeah, the spark is providing. He's just such a natural natural footy player. He doesn't need like sophisticated plays either because he's just so fast, you know, it's just it's just paced quite often. And there is some footy smarts there, of course, but yeah, he's just he's such an exciting talent. But you've got to love the resolve of this of this Night's team too. They're just finding a way out. They got a bit when Jackson Haysts are watching this footage of him, now a little push and sharp, he's got to he's got to rain it in a little bit.
Speaker 1: That was incredibly stupid. Yeah this is just done.
Speaker 2: Yeah this like this really could have cost Then it's the game, and I think many believe there was a little bit of.
Speaker 1: All Days believes that probably the Titans should have won. Yeah that no try, yeah, try, no try. What did we make of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I look, I had the first first look he's dropped it. I was surprised. Actually in commentary they said straight away, oh there's no problem there, and hang on a second. I rewound and when he dropped it and nothing I've seen, like I need to watch too many more replays of it, but I probably ended up watching another ten because we put a gift up on our website, so you keep watching those, they're pretty pretty good. But I still doesn't the gift. The gifts a bit smaller, so it makes it makes it look like you can't see, like clear separation or whatever.
Speaker 4: But the boor clearly bounces. I think it clearly came. I couldn't see. I mean, if it was warded to try, it would be here blowing up the other way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting. But just on Newcastle and Armstrong, I mean, they've really simplified their game.
Speaker 3: It seems to be we're just look, we're looking at it now like he's you can see him lose control of the ball quite clearly.
Speaker 2: I think the thought was that it had been potentially raked out as well.
Speaker 1: If so, I mean I'm comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the actor scoring a try.
Speaker 1: You can't break it out exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. So yeah, I think we highlighted too. Das has got bigger problems than the bunker. They missed forty seven tackles in that game, so they want to fix that up firstly, and at times their attack is yeah, it's pretty pedestrian, so they've got they've got bigger, bigger issues up there. It's usual story you've got to hit your weapons a bit more, and they got some serious weapons. Two edged backgraders.
Speaker 2: Go all right, so we interrupted you were about to give the Knights a rap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just going to give the Nights a rape. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean they have sort of simplified the game and it sort of works out well for Armstrong and he sort of likes trailing up through the middle. Yeah, so it'll be interesting. I mean, Caylen's still out for I don't know, another eight six, eight weeks or something like that, A long time anyway, so they'll really settle into a combination and assuming they'll be pushing for the finals. So yeah, where do you put Kaylen when he does come back? You don't want to break up any momentum.
Speaker 1: Definitely genuine question.
Speaker 2: What about the Sharks. I think there was still a little bit. They obviously beat Melbourne last week and then there was still just a little hint of a doubt And I think I've said it too. Still not one hundred percent convinced. I'm now kind of convinced that they're a Premiership heavyweight.
Speaker 1: Do you agree?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I look, there's certainly making a strong argument. They played Niko Heines was fantastic. Dominic Young made a lot of aeras didn't We were just watching one there, But yeah, the Roosters were I don't know. I think there's a lot of upside in that Rooster's team Joey Manor who obviously wasn't there, which makes a huge difference. But yeah, as far as the Sharks are concerned, and they're getting such great value about of guys like you know, Tom Hazleton particularly, he has just been absolute phenomenon. But yeah, they're playing good footy that well organized defensively with Craig Fitzgibbon. They play a great style of footy too. I really what I liked about this game was just a style that both teams played with throwing it around. The Roosters in particular can be a little bit a bit careless at times and make a lot of a lot of silly errors, but great, Yeah, great adversement for rugby league. This game really good, really good game of footy, very open and this this try from Junior Power. And there's another guy who you know, makes the most of every opportunity he gets, you know, minimum wage guy, just battling away every time he comes into the team. He does a good job, but.
Speaker 1: That was an absolute coach killer.
Speaker 3: But exactly the only thing with the Sharks is they've they've got to get it done at the business end of the season. I think a lot of people like me will only be convinced when I see that happen, when I see Nico Hines win a big game for the Sharks and get I mean, I just need to see that before I'm totally convinced.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, I think. But last year they didn't beat a top eight side, did they not?
Speaker 1: All year? And they still finished I think they finished seventh. Wasn't it bit high than that? I think it was about seventh last year?
Speaker 2: And yeah, so I think they were very real doubts about them even though they have been winning.
Speaker 1: But this is Yeah, that's kind of convinced me.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, that they will be right up there.
Speaker 4: Oh it's interesting. I mean, yeah, massive two weeks for the Sharks, that they're big scalps in consecutive weeks. But it's interesting when you talk about Premiership contenders and you bring up the Sharks and the have just conceded thirty points in the game. So it's still plenty to work on. To get with those sort of top four sides and be able to grind out a victory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still to be proven. I guess. It was almost like those teams the other night just agreed like defense is optional tonight, like let's just throw it around and have a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was loose. Fights were so loose like the Sharks normally see like pretty well organized defensively, but yeah, that's just everything went out the window with that game. It was like, and I like that about the Sharks. They sort of thought, well, we'll just and they came out. It started brilliantly, but they thought, we've got to go toe to toe with these guys. If we sit back, be conservative, they'll run around us. So let's let's try some shots ourselves. And that was pretty impressive that they can do that.
Speaker 4: It was a perfect round for it, party round. Party of crowd was up and about the atmosphere. Another entertained it was good fun.
Speaker 2: They get another test this week, obviously, so they play the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Where do they play that game? Let the other look here, So that's at home, so they play that. Yeah, incredible. The Panthers obviously had a bit of a misstep.
Speaker 2: They had a huge week this week with the tailor made stuff that came out which was terrible, and they just seemed to completely off their game.
Speaker 4: What do we think, Well, they got off to a fine start, didn't they try on the first ninety seconds and you know they seem to have the better of the Warriors. But but yeah, I guess his key players out, Cleary out, and a lot of other players out, and they're just sort of, yeah, they're just a couple of rungs below where they need to be.
Speaker 2: But even that penalty like the dealer of the Dylan Edwards penalty, but you know at the end that was that's something that usually yeah, would just be gravy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and you look at you know, Jerome Leui was just on fire early in that game. But you know, I think you see the difference between is probably a warning for the type for Tigers fans and shows that he does need to develop into that chief playmaking role. Like Nathan Cleary is so good at controlling a game. They were dominant and there's no way he would sort of let the Warriors get back into it the way they did through some pretty scrappy unpenis like play. I thought Dylan Edwards was fantastic, even though you know he did get out play by his opposite this, but yeah, I just that was the thing for me. Yeah, Nathan Cleary so sorely missed, not that he was goal kicking alone, that the shot at the end of the game would have been. Yeah, it would have been easy work for for Cleary as we're watching poor Jack Cole get cut in half by Bo Pompey and then yeah, sprad a bit of bomb after that. But oh, the front on camera, such an incredible hit.
Speaker 1: I really finished him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't see you guys get folded like that very often, but.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, no, I think just they just looked a little bit desperate and disorganized and they were trying to win the game and they just didn't know where to go, what to do.
Speaker 3: And they'll have a big talk about that because Taylor May we know it's going to be suspended indefinitely, so I'll be getting his life without him, So I'm sure Evan we'll be having a good chat to his guys. But there's no doubt that impacted them, without taking anything away from the Warriors, who were great, and it was terrific to see them win because some I think everybody likes.
Speaker 1: The Warriors absolutely, what about women's origin.
Speaker 2: So we had a that was a So it was just over twenty five thousand people there, which is actually a world record for standalone women's rugby league match, which is really amazing phenomenal. So yeah, it was just I sad he last week and thought Queensland would just absolutely dominate and the.
Speaker 3: Opposite they came out of that was such a good game and they got done in the conditioning stakes, didn't they They just looked off the pace Queensland chatman electrifiing that stride. It's incredible. It's just an amazing strike. Again, she's so fast.
Speaker 1: So fast, she's so tall, six foot tall.
Speaker 4: She got three tries in the Grand Final last year for the Titans, came unstuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to play. But I meant to say at the top of the show, the thing that did catch my eye was and we're about to see something is Caitlin Johnston, Like she was just incredible that try. It was just the best thing I've seen in a long time. And everything that she had to deal with leading up to the game, online trials and whatnot. I mean, yeah, look at that. That's she's just the.
Speaker 1: Most fun player to watch. She had such a good time and.
Speaker 3: You can see the players like every time she did something in their game that just get around her. It was great, great to watch good footy, really good footy, proper play the balls. Like I'm a purist who hates the way the play the balls going in the NRL, We're seeing guys just get up and chuck it through their legs and we see technically some good stuff around their ruck. So I hope that. I hope that stays.
Speaker 1: I don't stay down and appeal for pan to.
Speaker 3: Watch milking the wrestling and all that, and you know it's going to come at some point probably they play more games and becomes more professional, but let's hope it doesn't. But yeah, I love those. As a regularly purist watching people play the ball properly, I love it.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was great. I mean, standalone, like you say, a record crowd and some magic moments, which and the women's game will start to build that sort of folklore moments now, so you have another sort of layer of football that more people get engaged with, and it's quality too.
Speaker 3: Is there anything like from Queensland perspective, is there anything they can do? Do you think we're expecting any changes or anything like that, or they just yeah, is there anything they can do?
Speaker 2: I think that they just kind of need to get I think the difference in this was I think a lot of people, me included, actually really underestimated that seven weeks that New South has kind of had together in camp and just you could see the relationship that all those players for formed together over that time, whereas Queensland had a week or so, even though they're they're pretty mainstay team.
Speaker 3: What was it thinking, is it's just an overside played Queensland Rugby League or how were they didn't have funding or what was the reason?
Speaker 1: The reason that New.
Speaker 2: South Wales did that was because there's no games played in New South Wales. So the New South Wales Rugby League like the Harvey Norman Women's Premiership that's now being played at the same time as the inner Ron Rubby later in the year, so a lot of the New South Wales players didn't.
Speaker 1: Have any games they're not playing, So.
Speaker 2: The New South Wales camp was as a way to fix that, to get conditioning into them to replace the fact that they're not actually playing club games whereas Queensland are playing club games and there are a few New South Wales girls who went up to Queensland to playing in the Queensland competition. It was to avoid a really poor kind of opening first game, lack of poor quality opening first and lack of footy.
Speaker 1: But Quentin really need to look at that.
Speaker 3: I think they might change their plan.
Speaker 1: They really do, because that was that was very obvious. The difference in that. What about? So let's move on. There's another big talking point this week.
Speaker 2: I think they obviously came out of magic ground but been bubbling along for a little while is what's the matter of paramatter? Yeah, a bit of heat has turned on to Brad Arthur. Now after that loss that was yes, so forty eight to sixteen lost to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What do we think has Where do we think this goes?
Speaker 3: Do we think that well? There needs to be I think I think they're playing Sous this weekend and if they lose that game, no matter who's not there for paramatter, the blow torch is just going to be applied to Brad Arthur. At the moment he's got support at the club. But if they if they get beaten by his house, and from what I saw of Souse the other night, I think that's a very real prospect of that happening. It's gonna be big trouble for for Brad Arthur. But yeah, they just couldn't go with Melbourne at all, could they? And I suppose there's no disgrace in that when Melbourne's on like this, But you know, Paramatta is a big club and they shouldn't be sitting where are they fourteenth? They should just shouldn't be in this in this position. But yeah, no Guthus and no Moses.
Speaker 4: You know, there's some serious second half fade out this season for the years, isn't it. Yes, I kind of feel is I don't know, there's something bubbling amongst the grip Mike receiver. His involvement was like minimal, not for the first time, he's already been dropped this season. And yeah, just low energy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they were in it with the Broncos, weren't they last week? And then just totally fell away. And then you know they have moments where you think, oh, you know, that looks pretty good and then it just is they can't maintain it and that's right, and I mean, you look at I know that they have injuries and obviously No Gatho is a big one and no Mitch Moses is huge as well, but they still.
Speaker 1: Have a fairly classy caliber of players.
Speaker 3: They've got, still got a decent pack, and we just see they get jumped over by CAFUSI. I think Michaels certainly knows that he's not wanted at that club anymore, but he should be more professional and they need more from him. I agree he's involvement, it's just it's not good enough.
Speaker 2: And I think, yeah, I mean he's not He's not the problem, is not the problem.
Speaker 3: He's an example of a guy who can do more. Like, yes, they've got those injuries to key positions and whatnot, but they need more from those experienced guys. Definitely, the only thing that seems to be working for them at the moment. I like watching blades Tellugi play. Yeah he's certainly, he's certainly a real threat in that sort of thirty metor zone. But yeah, again it's just a young bloke doing his best. They need more from their experience.
Speaker 2: He hasn't committed to the to the club, hasn't so and that is a warning sign, I think, because he is a player at the moment where you look and you go, here's a bit of a spark, here's something to look forward to. Let's fight, Let's figure out what to do with him, because he's he's in the future. If he hasn't committed, Yeah, that's a I mean, if you're a Nails fan.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, clubs are circling, Dragons circling big time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and Eathan stands another up and coming signed with the Raid's right.
Speaker 3: Two of the guys that are standing look like they've got something. Yeah, it look like they won't. Well we're telling you, but we'll wait and see. But yeah, massive trouble for Brad Arthur, I think as it is. But if they get rolled by bys House, lookout.
Speaker 2: The hard thing is, though, now we're going to talk about you know, Wayne Bennett, he's going to South so it's going to be formalized very shortly. But where did they ill was go?
Speaker 1: Though? So that was the big thing, wasn't it. So you know Wayne Bennett is up for grabs. Who wants it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, they sat back back, they backed their man. So you know, people some people might like that, Yeah, where do they go? They probably I don't know, like as far as experienced coaches go, which it looks like a job that's going to require somebody who's been around the traps a bit. But it looks like, you know, there's guys like Jason Ryles around who don't have that experience. So that's I don't know who the experienced coach would be that they could pick up, which is the issue for paramatter. Are they prepared to roll the dice with a Jason Ryles type character.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, isn't it. I mean, possible be the longest serving Eils coach now, yeah, it's just a stale voice, is that what it is? I mean, obviously guy can coach. Yeah, we've should have gone through with the South Sydney Demetrios saga. It's got to come back to the players. Yeah, seriously, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, the class that's in that team and the experience and the leadership that should be there, and it just is there's no, it's nothing doing there at the moment. You know, it doesn't really seem like anyone's holding each other accountable, which is a shame because brought Arthur is a he's a great fellow and he's a good coach, and but maybe they do just need a changing voice.
Speaker 3: We've stopped stopped playing for him, haven't they. It's yeah, he's a huge concern.
Speaker 1: Well, but one club that has obviously made their change.
Speaker 2: It's a very good segue for the better, but hopefully South.
Speaker 3: So that is.
Speaker 1: Expected to be finalized very shortly.
Speaker 2: Potentially today, Yeah, potentially today, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do we think about the Wayne Bennett to Sous? Is he going to be the solution?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I just don't know how long it's going to take for him to get them right. Yeah, it's going to depend a lot on recruitment, I think is the middle forwards. They've got a pretty average middle, not being helped by the likes of Cameron Murray being out and Joy Arrah's playing Edge can play middle as well, and he's playing bustard while he's been amazing though if everyone had to go like him, Sous wouldn't have been in the trouble therein He's just he's been phenomenal. But yeah, I think it's going to depend on some key recruits. Our man crash Cretics spoke to Wayne Bennett last night. You read the story on the Career Mail, Tarto Telegraph, and Code websites. But Bennett's assured Crash that he won't be I won't be taking players with him from from the Dolphins. But we've heard these types of things before, haven't we. So yeah, I don't know what's going to happen there, but yeah, I think you know, once once they get a few guys backs house. So we're talking Bennett wise, you know, he gets like you play Ji Gray at fullback because I think it's pretty clear now like Latrell Mitchell ran for fifty one meters in this game, and that's just not that's not enough for a modern fullback. It's nowhere near enough, you know. I'm sure it's not enough for an ancient fullback. I'm sure they ran further in the Dali Message daily messagers played a bit wider, but Clive Churchill I probably ran more meters than that. But yeah, I think it's just not enough. I mean, he's great, He's still got plenty of striking him Mitchell. You know, his numbers everywhere else attacking stats are phenomenal, and you know I'm sure he'll he could. He's capable of carving carving paramatter up for sure. But yeah, they need more more from him at the back. But I thought they played okay, so so they look like they're getting really close to win.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just a scary thing came out of this week, isn't it. What are your thoughts, Jase?
Speaker 4: I reckon you'll turn it around, straight up. I don't think you'll have a problem at all. I reckon, you'll get some good recruits during the off season. And you know, they've got plenty of good players on the list already. And look at all about man management, isn't it. And he's the proven one.
Speaker 3: In the competition.
Speaker 4: You can just walk into clubs and pick boys up and take them along, and he's well, he's already done it withouts and a lot of that squad. So I just jumped straight on board.
Speaker 2: He brings that gravitas too, doesn't He brings players want to come and play with him, Players want to pi to the club as well, and they see that as him as the guy to kind of take their careers forward in a way.
Speaker 3: So a little bit of luck with injuries as well, and you know, things can things can turn pretty fast. But yeah, if there's one guy that can do.
Speaker 1: It, it's been about the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a shame, isn't it. It's a shame because they're building. They're building something really good there. Do you reckon Joe soon? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Then they're a great side the ladder.
Speaker 2: At the moment, like and that's we're almost what are we We're going into round twelve and we're a good chunk. We're over a third of the way through the season now, so you know they're doing good things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good attractive style of footy, classics sort of Wayne in its side. Yeah, it's really exciting. But yeah, where does it leave them?
Speaker 3: Well, you only got to.
Speaker 4: Look back in history to see the guys that have taken over from Bennett, and they all have a good footy brain. But I think it just comes down to the tapping into guys and getting the best out of them, And I think that's totally different skill that you know for Christian when many people know.
Speaker 3: So, I think the Dolphins will be quietly terrified about the curse of Wayne Bennett continuing, I hope it doesn't. I hope Christian Wolf is able to break the.
Speaker 1: Trend reassuring us, don't they that it's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: It's not that happens. It happened, but yeah it keeps happening, and yeah, I hope it doesn't happen. It is a shame that Bennett didn't do a longer deal, I think, but because I think he's building. He's building something quite good up there too.
Speaker 2: So Krishawolf is a really popular coach though too. I mean, players love him and he's just kind of been a coach in the making for a long time. He was obviously Overrits and Helen's and then he's done some stuff on the rep scene and he's been at the Dolphins for a while. He's been an assistant for a really long time. So he Yeah, look hopefully he can break that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So hopefully.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting space, though, isn't because with the announcement of another expansion team coming up in Bennett's name links to that, what does that mean for South's as well? Yeah, I mean you've got to groom someone else that've already done that and now they've moved him on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good in space. So after the three seasons, if he doesn't win a premiership, then the curse of Wayne Bennett kicks in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's yeah, well, this is the this is the swings roundabouts of rugby league.
Speaker 1: That right, this is the It's always a little bit of a merry go round.
Speaker 2: We'll finish off with a nice little segment. We're going to talk about TV shows. I know we've all been watching the sport. We've all been watching Weekend too much. It was so it was actually so much time Sunday that last game one Sunday world around.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh my god, when will this end? Not that I didn't enjoy it, but it was just it was full on. But what have you been watching us?
Speaker 3: I watched I watched the series. It was a six or seven part series called The Outsider. It's based on Stephen King book. Jason Bateman and Ben Bendelson plays a Yeah. Yeah, so there's a suburban parent who's accused of a grizzly murder and yeah, this, I won't spoil it for you, but this this thing that's going around killing people. He's able to morph into other people. So if we're talking, it's like a horror. We're sort of looking at CCTV footage of people being somewhere and you're like, well, hang on, we've got CCTV footage on and being here. How can you be in two places at the same time? And yeah, it's scary, it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not. It's not too supernatural because I sort of blew up when my wife put it on, and I don't want to watch any supernatural sort of stuff. But it was actually just enough supernatural to make it believable. So it's very good. I highly recommend it is like a short series. Yeah, it's like it was like six or seven episodes, but definitely worth definitely worth watching. Look at Yeah. Ben Mandelssohn is Yeah, he's the he's the lead detective, and he is He's phenomenal in this.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it five stars five stars. Oh wow, Okay, how about you watching.
Speaker 4: Look, you're probably asking the wrong person, Pam. I don't generally want to watch out much Telly outside of sports, but I did walk into a last week's version of Hard Quiz on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I just love the sendoffs. Yeah, that's always the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so funny. I've been watching a bit of a comedy though to Hacks, I don't know. A few times I've heard of it, so it's on stand. It's about two female comedians. One's, you know, a legend of the comedy genre. One is a younger, like twenty five year old who's just been canceled for something that she tweeted. And then so they are working together to kind of build their careers. It's very very funny, only like half hour episodes or so, but yeah, it's just something funny, easy to throw on, very.
Speaker 3: Much into between the footy.
Speaker 1: In between the footy of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah afterwards when you need a little bit of a footy detox, exactly a thousand games.
Speaker 3: Me watching incorrect play the Balls, I need to leap down with a good TV show.
Speaker 1: All right, Well beautiful, Well, thanks so much for joining us, fellas, and thanks thank you for joining it.
Speaker 3: Thanks thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Let's have a good weekend a footy. Hey, good week