Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show. Oh Hi, welcome to your Thursday.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Interesting little snippet there in the news about Taylor Swift being the godmother to all three they've got four kids?
Speaker 4: Hang on, Blake and Ryan?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Black and Ryan have four because the news clearly said three problems?
Speaker 4: How many kids? Check?
Speaker 1: They've got four anyway.
Speaker 4: But maybe he's only Maybe she's only godparents too.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't do that. They do the job lot anyway. Regardless. It's a great idea. Do you know why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Because what happens is if you have to choose a new godparent for every single child you have, that child grows up and then you don't know the godparent anymore, and one of the siblings has a weird combo like.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, my godmother's Annie Joan? And who's the other? Who was Uncle Colin?
Speaker 3: I've never met him, but he was to Trot at the time the time, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So you're all in it together with Tay.
Speaker 1: That's it. Tay's there also, I've got all of them.
Speaker 5: If Taylor Swift was my godmother, I'd be expecting big things every year. Yes, I'm talking birthday presents, Christmas presents, graduation present.
Speaker 3: Actually, because I was basically raised by wolves, I never know what godparents.
Speaker 1: I am a godparent, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is there a book or something that you can read?
Speaker 5: I think you just meant to like check in and buy stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so am I your godparent?
Speaker 5: Spot on Swanye after three o'clock we'll be asking for your unpopular opinion in sweeping statements, and before three, Christie's Christmas Christmas Moments is back. Register via the Nova Player up if you'd like one thousand dollars worth of Westfield gift cards the.
Speaker 4: Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We're enough to talk about contraception and that song, interestingly enough is my contraception. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nobody I do, and I love that song.
Speaker 4: It just upsets me that Currel's on.
Speaker 1: It just ubsess you.
Speaker 3: When classics are covered, I feel like a lot of them need to be left alone. And but Cyril is particularly pre He just rolls a wheel and goes, oh yeall sing that that was around in the seventies or eighties.
Speaker 4: Remix that Yeah, who is he?
Speaker 1: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: He's a DJ. Does he have a face, Yeah, let me show you. I'll put him in front of you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me have a look. Have I seen him?
Speaker 3: Because I imagine him always very shady. He's got he's covering his eyes. He doesn't want to be recognized. I wouldn't either, not what we did, after what he did to Smoky and Susie Quatro song.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the birth control pill, which is really a mine field. You know, if you're in when you're in a relationship with someone, because if you've decided that you don't want to have kids, had that you've had that conversation, then you need to believe that that is the truth and that the pill is being taken or administered or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, because otherwise that is that could really take your life in a path you were not expecting.
Speaker 1: It's massive, trust, isn't it massive? Massive?
Speaker 3: Anyway, the tables have turned here because on Reddit, my favorite little scrolly sight, this guy is saying, am I the bad guy for sneaking birth control pills into my wife's food and drink? I mean, I don't have to read anything more to say, yes you are, Yeah, you don't you don't do that?
Speaker 1: No, why don't you start with the conversation.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's almost probably illegal.
Speaker 1: I reckon it. Anyway.
Speaker 3: He goes on to say that he's been married to his wife for a year. She was vaguely mentioning that she might like children and it may He panicked, and he said that he, you know, got some birth control pills on the way home. I don't know how a man will get them, but anyway, you know, it's a It's America.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 4: There's a black Martin for every, black market for everything.
Speaker 1: And there's also a black Martin for everything, not a black Martins.
Speaker 4: I don't know where Martin came from. There is a black market for everything.
Speaker 1: Martin says, don't don't you know, don't criticize the way I make money.
Speaker 4: Leave Martin alone.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: It turns out this guy crushed up some birth control pills, which it's very hard to crush up a birth control Marvelon's not marvel On Marvelon's I've seen one.
Speaker 4: How big are they? Is it like a pan at all? Well?
Speaker 3: It depends no, no, no, no, they're tiny. Oh yeah, you can dry pop them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just go down.
Speaker 4: That's a skill you've really Yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Taken a lot of birth control pills in my time anyway, know that they're they're different sorts. So there's ones that you've got to take every single day, and then it it's like a cycle, and that it starts again. And then there's sugar pills wow, And then they're sort of the free ish ones, like the government ones, and then if you have a reaction to them, you can step up and they're not cheap either.
Speaker 4: You really see a fortune stitched up being a chick.
Speaker 1: I do you, absolutely do?
Speaker 4: I feel for you guys, dudes like just don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: Do you know? It is not fair? You're right? Anyway.
Speaker 3: This guy drugged his wife and then had the gall to ask strangers on Reddit, how many pills are you supposed to take? He didn't even read the dosage. He gave her four pills in one go, which is the equivalent of the morning after pill.
Speaker 4: This man's a Netflix. It's bad doco waiting to happen.
Speaker 1: It's really really bad.
Speaker 3: But as I said before, contraceptive pills are a mine field, and I know at least two women I reckon if I really sat down and thought.
Speaker 1: About it, I would know a lot more. And I'm sure they're not proud of this, but they have told me that they have said they were on the pill, but they weren't.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's quite common.
Speaker 4: Have you lied about being on the pill? You can be anonymous.
Speaker 1: Did you just go I want this baby and I'm going to do it whether you want me to or not.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine that's so wrong.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members.
Speaker 1: Are getting exclusive access.
Speaker 4: To boosted perks.
Speaker 1: Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 6: Learn more at priceline dot com today u Slash one pass tcuse eligibility criteria and exclusions are like.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the contraceptive pill and the sneakety dickity stuff that goes on with it, because if you trust someone to take that pill, you don't know whether they are or not. No, and then all of a sudden there could be a baby.
Speaker 5: Or you could be like this dude on Reddit you were just telling us about, and you secretly crush it up into your partner's food and joy.
Speaker 3: We take it once a day at the same time of day, not four. That's what you take when you're, you know, wanting to avoid whatever it's about to occur.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? That's very irresponsible.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you lied about being on the pill?
Speaker 1: Annie?
Speaker 7: Oh pillows?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 7: I haven't lied about the pills that I've lied about taking the morning after pills.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me how did it happen?
Speaker 7: So I was dating this really really attractive ex military comp and it was like eleven o'clock at night and there were no chemeras open, and I just couldn't be bothered going the next morning to the cameras to get the pills.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is how baby.
Speaker 7: Luckily I didn't end up falling pregnant, but my period was three days late and I was in a panic.
Speaker 3: Did you say to that guy, that military cop, Is that what he said he did?
Speaker 1: That's got scam written all over it. By the way, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if I'm just jaded, but like if anybody says they've got a job like that, I go, yeah, right, I could on you.
Speaker 4: Donald duck and he hung up on us. Oh did she I reckon? He was nervous. I could sense nervousness.
Speaker 1: Voice because she's like, yeah, yeah, I'll tell the story. And then she's gone, oh my god, I want national radio.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Jesse.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, yeah, good, what was your what was your big pill Lie?
Speaker 8: Well it's not well, it's not anything baby related. It with more twigs. Use my poor behavior.
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 8: I was acting like a raging mole, and the best thing I could do was say, I'm on a new pillow came. My hormone's are out of control. There's nothing I can do about this.
Speaker 3: That is Oh, that is really good about it. I have done that about other things too. Like I've said, I must be low in iron. I must be getting lower in iron because it affects my movie.
Speaker 5: You said that three days ago that you need an infusion because you're tired all the time.
Speaker 4: Were you lying to me?
Speaker 1: I never lie.
Speaker 4: I will pull up the text messages.
Speaker 1: No I do need an infusion.
Speaker 4: No, you're late.
Speaker 3: I I do need an infusion now. But there have been times in the past that you that I have been a mole as Jesse has said, and I've had.
Speaker 1: To go, oh, I must just be them iron talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Jesse.
Speaker 5: What was the reason for your bad behavior at the time though, Like, was it anything?
Speaker 4: Was there anything else going on?
Speaker 8: No, say, totally inexcusable, just in the selfy mood. And then after, you know, when you think about it, afterods, you're like, oh, I might have gone too far there. I've got a back down somehow without apologizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blame it on the Druggers.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, We're going to send you a Priceline pharmacy vout to Jesse.
Speaker 4: You could use that for the.
Speaker 1: Pill the Chrissy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: Do you still have your iPod Swanny? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: I do. I miss that. The dialing up of the song, God, I loved it.
Speaker 3: And do you remember the game that was built into it where they would just play a little snippet.
Speaker 1: I used to, Oh my god, I loved that.
Speaker 5: I found I was a mum and Dad's on the weekend and Mum pulled out these old chords and she's like, do I need those chords?
Speaker 4: I was like, no, throw them out.
Speaker 5: That's not like my iPod Nano and I've just realized listening to that song, Oh my god, if I haven't want to like broot them up again, I've thrown away all the chords.
Speaker 3: Oh no, and I've done that too. I've got all the iPods. But I've done exactly what. Yeah, I've just gone what is this old square thing?
Speaker 6: Damn fro in festive music movies, That's what it feels like Christmas. Discover more reasons to love this season? That field a local center today, Chris.
Speaker 3: Christmas moments so exciting Christmas moments.
Speaker 1: What are you doing for this Christmas? We discussed it.
Speaker 5: We are hosting it at our place, at mum and Dad's because my sister is home from London.
Speaker 1: Did you start saving for your portion of the boot? Who's bill? Last year?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, that's a dad job. Do you know what I did do? Make them buy a new table?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: Can they just put a tablecloth on the one? They've got a new one? Who's so fancy coming to your place? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I do? I go full cheek a keyboard though I do it all from um.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I had Christmas with cheek keyboard one year.
Speaker 4: Sorry yeah, last.
Speaker 3: Year not last year the year before in Venice Beach. What about that in California? It was the most stylish thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: And was it added a home or a restaurant?
Speaker 1: Of course it was at a home, of course.
Speaker 4: With chessa as well, and yes, epic.
Speaker 3: And a big tree and you know, waiters with white napkins.
Speaker 4: And yeah that's Barkley stuff.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. It was amazing and CHESSI was heaven.
Speaker 4: I saw Chessie the other day.
Speaker 1: We're on Sorry, hey, let's talk to you hi, emmah, Hello, hello, Sorry, we were just gus bagging about chessy keyboard of all people, I love it. Sick now, Emma, what is your crazy unusual Christmas tradition?
Speaker 2: Okay, So years ago and when we were a bit younger, we used to instead of buying proper presents because we didn't really have a lot of cash, so we'd just make up the worst stocking fillers ever and we'd buy sort of five present, like a present each for each of our families or each of our family members, but it and then we'd feel these stockings, but it would be like the really, really crappiest gifts that you could find like really shitty presents, what like random stuff like some spyglasses or some imitation plastic poo or like some plastic gloves, like you know, just the really cheap ones.
Speaker 1: My mother in law once gave her a bean peeler, you know, like a potato peeler.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, it would be exactly and you can you can pick it up from the pound sharp or the two dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, And the best.
Speaker 2: Thing about it was that the best present, like the shittiest present, would be the person that didn't have to do any washing up or any clearing up. We'd all vote at the end, God sum up with the like shittiest present out of the lot that we'd open wouldn't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: Don't say it again. You're not allowed to say we've been We've been very naughty so far on this show. Isn't it fun?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I love being naughty too. Now you, oh yeah, you know how you can be naughty.
Speaker 3: You can take this one thousand dollars gift and spend it on nobody but yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, I might have to spend a little bit on my two boys, but most of it on me.
Speaker 1: Just get the I am the shittiest thing you can find em.
Speaker 4: I just give me one more shittiest.
Speaker 2: One more sittiest presents, one show.
Speaker 3: You were listening to the Christy someone try on nover Nate Ryan should know better than to speak to you.
Speaker 1: And I'm about to go on the mic. I get distracted.
Speaker 4: That song.
Speaker 5: We like it, Grazie Abrams. Yeah, it's a viral TikTok trend at the moment as well. That last section of the song, Yeah so what happened? And every time I see it, it reminds me of you because it's just people chaotically running and singing lyrics like I'll show you anything that's.
Speaker 4: We needed to do it with you.
Speaker 1: That's me on every single walk.
Speaker 3: That is me, except I'm not mouthing the words, I'm singing them out loud.
Speaker 1: That's Steph Cless Smith.
Speaker 4: She's sweet, she is let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's cliche, Sydney Sweeney love her. I don't know, now what do you mean?
Speaker 3: She's just she's sat down and had an interview with Vanity there, which is my favorite magazine of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm a subscriber.
Speaker 4: You still get there like hard copy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't opened it in carry the one three years.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, in this cost of living crisis, that could probably go that subscription.
Speaker 3: The reason that I can't open it is because of the cost of living crisis. I've got to afford Pegs Philipps Sourdough somehow. So I'm working instead of reading. Okay, fancy magazine. I like that, but it sits there in the it sits there in the pile of optimism. Anyway, she's done this article. She said a few things that make me go, I don't know about that. I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: Want to mine.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Sidney Sweeney, who I first got to know in White Lotus, Yes, but people have seen her before in Cassie.
Speaker 4: Was her character brilliant?
Speaker 3: Yes, And she was in a she was on a junket recently.
Speaker 4: Seemed to be everyone for Anyone but You, for.
Speaker 1: Anyone but You, which was apparently not very good.
Speaker 4: I didn't hate it.
Speaker 3: I didn't hate it either, but I did see some of the I mean I didn't see it, but I saw the junket. I saw the junket and I thought, oh, that's a lovely couple. And they're obviously acting together.
Speaker 4: Her and Glenn Powell turns out.
Speaker 3: That Glenn Powell and her were not together. It was an act and it was a marketing ploy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think it's a marketing ployee in the way that you're thinking. I think the rumors and the headlines came first about them potentially being a couple, and then they were like, hey, let's run with this in the interviews.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was a marketing team sitting around a borderom table saying this is how we're going to do the junket. I think she just acknowledged, Yeah, it started to get there.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of speculation, so we ran with it. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: All right, Fine, okay, I'll allow it sustained.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: Next, but this one concerns me.
Speaker 3: Sydney Sweeney says, Hollywood said it's all about it women empowering other women, but all of it's fake and none of it's happening. She says, this entire industry, all people say is women empower are the women. None of it's happening, All of it's fake, and it's a front for all the other crap that they say behind everyone's back.
Speaker 4: Agreed, I think she's on the money there as well. It's like everyone.
Speaker 5: I think everyone thinks we're further forward in a lot of things, but a lot of it is for optics.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so, Like, so what do you think? Why is she saying it? Then?
Speaker 3: I think maybe she's not very likable really, And what happens is a woman is still a human being. And don't you don't help or mentor or you know, feel empathy for a person just because she's a woman.
Speaker 1: You need to like that person.
Speaker 3: You need to understand that person, You need to see potentially in that person.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm old now. I see a lot of young wiper snappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the ones that I want to pour my knowledge into are the ones that you like, I think are good people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see something.
Speaker 3: And I think maybe the problem here And there's plenty of people in this industry with that sort of personality with Sidney Sweeney that say the same things, and what they're not acknowledging is that no one wants to help you because you're revolting.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I get what you mean. I don't think she's one of them. I want to believe that she's one of the good gals. I do.
Speaker 3: I did believe that until I saw all that. That's not right. Okay, No, that's not right. She's got that wrong from somebody that's thirty years older than her.
Speaker 4: No, okay, that wrong.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about who's got it right. Delta Gudrum. Yes, she has often announcement. Fans have been waiting for.
Speaker 1: It for years.
Speaker 3: She's got one concert only to celebrate the momentous day twenty years ago. That Mistaken Identity hazard terrible.
Speaker 4: God, wasn't she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't she playing that piano like a spider?
Speaker 5: And the first single I ever bought that I went to sanity and bought was the lead single from this album, out of the Blue.
Speaker 1: The last time you had a feeling.
Speaker 4: I think it was. It's also I love Delta.
Speaker 3: As you know, I love Mistaken Identity, but I'm a born to try girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're just that's just bandwagon jumping.
Speaker 5: No, what do you mean, because if you really love Delta, you would have through with the next album.
Speaker 3: I really only liked Mistaken Identity on that album really, so yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember how awful this song was with Brian McFadden almost here.
Speaker 1: You're all.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan show. Well, we have some clarity, some last minute clarification on the godmother role that Taylor Swift has for her besties Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's kids.
Speaker 5: Yes, because in the news to Michelle said that Taylor's a godmother to three of their children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, hang on this. Four. She doesn't get the boy. Why is that?
Speaker 3: So they've got three girls first and then they had a boy. Maybe they just haven't named her yet because maybe he doesn't have a godmother yet.
Speaker 5: Or maybe they're sexist and just want a male to be the boys.
Speaker 1: Do I suppose you could have a man a godmother, couldn't you?
Speaker 4: It's four?
Speaker 5: No, I think it's going to be a job lot you reckon, yes, because otherwise what's his name?
Speaker 4: Olin? Olin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Olan, stupid name. Otherwise he's going to feel stitched up.
Speaker 3: Well, then he'll get you know, Auntie Joy, and then he won't know who Auntie Joy is.
Speaker 4: Totally go with Taylor.
Speaker 5: Pluy Hey, before four o'clock, we are going to be asking you for your sweeping statements aka your unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: I've got a new one to surprise you with.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've got a big one today. Next though, Chrissy's Quizy.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: Do you know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever said that? Like entering electric? Like if you turn to your friends and got the club can't even handle me right now?
Speaker 4: Who do you think I am? Like some fourteen year old girl? Can't come on? Guys, the boat's over here? He where's my bottle of vodka?
Speaker 1: My name, my name's on the door. There with me. They're with me, They're with me, They're with me.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool, Cool. You're listening to the Christy Swotshell. Let's give it away over.
Speaker 4: My bag, Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm the sort of dag that would, on a really high moment say the club can't even.
Speaker 1: Have for me right now?
Speaker 4: And I would say get out, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I would say, yes, I will.
Speaker 4: I should Hello there? Who have we got?
Speaker 1: We've got? Rennee?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Dum good? Is that Rick Price? The Great Rick Price?
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty four and we're on nov.
Speaker 1: So I know what everybody knows? Rick Price?
Speaker 4: Evidently not, Hey Sharon, he only had one leg? Hey da what's happening? Shows? School pick up? Mate?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Love, you got a good have you got a good? Spots?
Speaker 6: Not too bad?
Speaker 4: Not bad?
Speaker 1: But did they how did how did the kids find you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Did they? Scout? Do you have to call them when you see them like a sniper.
Speaker 6: Every day?
Speaker 1: It's good?
Speaker 5: But I for it.
Speaker 8: You are just cue up for it, and I just make them walk a bit further.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that makes sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Get the steps up? All right?
Speaker 1: Let me find these questions?
Speaker 4: Hold on, ladies, have mine? You've lost? You've lost your mind?
Speaker 8: To that?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number one?
Speaker 1: Your name is your buzz. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three answers. Craig wins the game and walk away with the money cup by Christy's christianly gentle, Yes, I am, I can't you?
Speaker 4: You can't you? Hear gentle Guys, Let's get.
Speaker 1: To the quien delta Gudrum has announced a one off show where actually didn't get to that. Yes, Rene, correct? Are you going to go?
Speaker 4: H no?
Speaker 2: Because I can't get there.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna say no because I've never heard of Question number two, what does a bride traditionally wear? On her head. Yes, Shazz, do you have a warn of veil chas.
Speaker 4: Couple? What number? What number are we on?
Speaker 5: What number?
Speaker 4: Marriage?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 3: And you went through all that the veil rubbish twice?
Speaker 7: Skip the second one?
Speaker 4: Haha? Do you reckon? There'll be a third.
Speaker 1: She's probably still married to the second one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like divorce.
Speaker 6: My daughter's Hi.
Speaker 1: What's what's your name?
Speaker 7: Morgan?
Speaker 1: Hello? Morgan?
Speaker 4: All right? One to Shah's question number three.
Speaker 3: Seven years ago today, Mike Queen and Save you released this collaboration with the Future and Ed Sheer and it's a ripper.
Speaker 1: What's it called? I Just want to be the pet?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: What a song? S? He said that? Ye, Renee. What's the score?
Speaker 5: It is two points to Renee one two Shahs. Question number four.
Speaker 3: Which former prime minister is Australia's ambassador to the US and a very cranky man who gets by on three hours sleep?
Speaker 1: Yes, Chaz Kevin run. Wasn't it cranky?
Speaker 3: And there was some There was some sort of tidbit about red meat with him?
Speaker 2: Was there red meat?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tommy, can you google Kevin red meat? There was something?
Speaker 4: It is a tie. Question number five is for the win.
Speaker 3: Coffin Bay is located in which Australian state.
Speaker 6: Yes, Western Australia, Australia, Australia.
Speaker 1: You can't say that.
Speaker 4: Then we're going to go to the next question. Question number six is for the win.
Speaker 1: Okay, now listen and behave yourself.
Speaker 3: Sharon Louise, all right, get to the question, Swani, what does it mean to have a bun in the oven?
Speaker 1: Renee? Yeah, you word first, Sharon, And how about this, Sharon. Now Morgan's listening be a good sport.
Speaker 3: Mister Rudd was on a VIP flight from Port Moresby in January, and details have now e merged on the Prime ministerial outburst when the RAF flight attendant could not bring him the special non red meat meal that he wanted and he lost his mind and in so doing lost my confidence forever.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Renee, you one the limited edition bum bag, but we're going to send you a Priceline pharmacy voucher and you as well.
Speaker 4: Renee, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan Show that right, you're listening it to the Christy Swan Show on no but just wait.
Speaker 1: I'm going to reach into my bagra and bring this hairuse.
Speaker 4: Swan's sweepea statements.
Speaker 3: I've got to buy some times, so I've got to look up my surprise one that I texted to myself thirteen twenty four to ten. What is your sweeping statement, your most unpopular opinion?
Speaker 5: Because we're a bit wacky and loose today and it's Thursday, you can decide what prize you get. You can get a neutral bullet, you can get a price line pharmacy voucher.
Speaker 4: I'll ask you. I'll open the prize cupboard.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 5: And when I say that, there's literally too you get to pick from.
Speaker 3: Sad, isn't it all right? Am I going to go first to off? Okay, here's a new one. You don't know this one. I haven't said this before. If you are the sort of person, because you know I'm I'm a fresh lawn mower. Now I've got a lawn mower and I love it. I've done it every four days. Okay, there's a little jagged grass bang out love it. If you are the sort of person and you see them around, they walk among us like zombies.
Speaker 1: You're the sort of person that mows the nature strip up right to the half of your block of land and you won't do an extra twenty square meters, you can go to hell.
Speaker 4: That's a good sweeping statement, Swan.
Speaker 3: I see those lawns everywhere with a long end and a short end, and I go, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: For five minutes?
Speaker 5: I grew up with my dad always doing the neighbors nature strips in front lawns.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, help a brother out, you've got it.
Speaker 1: Half the battles getting the mora out of.
Speaker 3: The garrete totally, don't you agree. I can't think of anyone that I know that will do that.
Speaker 5: And it brings up the value of your place, Like it just makes the street look better if you're on a street.
Speaker 4: Like that, do you know what I mean? There's positives in it for you.
Speaker 1: And like just the meanness of it, the mean spirited and they're usually like a ruler razor half like.
Speaker 4: And it just looks whack.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. That makes me sick, all right.
Speaker 5: My sweeping statement today is quite mostly controversial within this studio.
Speaker 4: But coke zero is better than diet coke.
Speaker 1: Wow, this says a lot. You never used to be that guy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's happened over the last week. No, just because I'm he's been poisoning your I've just been I've been drinking.
Speaker 1: It's Nate Ryan, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's not Nate Ryan, it's no one. It's just living with my house mate. It's not Peter.
Speaker 1: Chelton, Marina John McCall.
Speaker 4: Marina's John John McAll's not drinking Coca cola.
Speaker 1: It's Vicky.
Speaker 4: Vicky's also not drinking Coca cola. But coke. I'm just I'm a zis man. Now what is this? This coke zero?
Speaker 1: What it's called?
Speaker 4: This man? Thirteen twenty four ten?
Speaker 1: Or maybe I could come around if I get to call.
Speaker 4: Zizz Yeah, come join the club.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show. Let's go sweeping statements.
Speaker 4: You forgot where we were for a minute.
Speaker 6: Swan's sweete statements.
Speaker 1: I think he just rattled me. She goes, are you tired?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, go Do I look really tired? Do I look tired? No?
Speaker 5: You've got a great beat today. Your make up's fantastic. You look ford.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I look fresh.
Speaker 4: So shut it, Hey, Viky go home early with that attitude. It's Thursday.
Speaker 3: And hey, here's a sweetey statement. If you think somebody looks tired, Don't say that. Don't say are you tired, because chances are they're not, and they're just like droopy faced.
Speaker 4: Correct, they've missed their last botox appointment. Correct Caine, Hello, Hello, how are you guys good?
Speaker 1: What's your unpopular opinion?
Speaker 4: Kane, unpobly opinion is that all craft beers are rubbish, every one of them, not one good one. Retweet all of it.
Speaker 3: This is so good to hear because she's I'm not a beer drinker. I mean, I'm not a drinker at all, but I was never a beer drinker. They smell like yeast, like a.
Speaker 1: Refined bread extract, like horrible, horrible, not a one.
Speaker 6: Craft bee is in particular. They're just dick.
Speaker 4: They're heavy, they're you know, hint of friend Japanny chocolate.
Speaker 3: There's lots of chocolate in there too. What is your what's your poison? What's your favorite beer?
Speaker 6: Carton VB Great Northern normal beer Lager.
Speaker 5: Not this stuff that is just you know, outrageous, and it's expensive and crazy.
Speaker 1: And it's it's thick like a sauce.
Speaker 4: On your cane. Cane.
Speaker 5: I said, you get to select your prize, would you like a Priceline pharmacy voucher or a nutrab bullet.
Speaker 4: Uh pharmacy voucher.
Speaker 1: Very handy.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jerry. Jerry, what is your sweeping statement.
Speaker 10: That Hungry Jack's stocks the best hot chippies, hands down, better than all the other takeaway chippy shops.
Speaker 3: What what makes them better? I must say I'm partial to a Hungry Jack's chip because they're thicker, and they're.
Speaker 10: Floppier fat, and they're salty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're a bit floppy, which I like that floppy in that circumstance, I do.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jerry, what about CAFC? Aren't they futter?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but they're a bit soggy. They don't have a little crispy edge to it. Although Hungry Jacks is a bit stingy, they could fill those boxes a little bit heavier.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: And don't you think don't you think, Jerry, that we should just scrap the size small in fries.
Speaker 1: Across the boardin it.
Speaker 3: In fact, kill every other size apart from the biggest.
Speaker 5: Are Sometimes, if I'm hungover, I can only stomach a medium. Please keep medium there for me on a Sunday is.
Speaker 3: The medium is medium in a small red Cup and then the bigger cup. But you just get the big one and it means you can share without panicking.
Speaker 4: This is true. This is true. Now, Jerry, I've said you get to pick your prize. What would you like? An utrabilder, a price on.
Speaker 10: Voucher, Oh, neutrabullet.
Speaker 5: Done, a neutrable at flip from neutrable At. The number one personal blender brand in the world is on its way to you. Sweeping statement. I don't think adults should say chippy. I think it just should be.
Speaker 3: Cheap you chicken, you hung up on Jerry. Jerry's right, Jerry Jackson to say to you.
Speaker 5: Jerry, I think you're a great bird, top chick, and I just don't think adults.
Speaker 4: Should say chippy. I think we should say chip. Thoughts.
Speaker 10: I think is cuter, makes it sound less heavy, less batty.
Speaker 4: That's if you're like seven.
Speaker 1: I think it's a cute chippie. This is cute, all right? Hello? Cat? What's your story? You're an interesting cat?
Speaker 5: My?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Yeah, like you're wiki paid?
Speaker 1: Your name is Jason? Why am I calling you cats?
Speaker 4: Not Jason?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: What's his weeping statement? Cat?
Speaker 7: All pee place is idiot?
Speaker 1: Ah Cat, come on, you a peat plater once? Were you an idiot?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan show. Let's go clicking for the last time today.
Speaker 4: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: That's what I go on to talk about. Ariana Grand the God.
Speaker 3: That's a satisfying name to say it is rickularly, Timnjola just around the corner, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, Also shout out to blackers for sending you a little gift today.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you we had a little fight as much as black as than I can about what the best biscuits are. I saw that because no Lemon Crisp, said, no one ever.
Speaker 4: I've never even heard of a Lemon c.
Speaker 1: Are you hungry or can you be? So I was so cynical about this and skeptical. So he asked me again on the weekend, and I said, all right.
Speaker 4: I do it.
Speaker 3: I was putting in a Newbery's order for other bits and bobs, and I added in the Lemon.
Speaker 4: Crisp or she's zesty like you can smell her from the packet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 4: Am oh, it's not as sweet as I.
Speaker 1: Was expressing, right, And when I sent him a video message, I said, Tim, but they are the most perfect biscuit because they are both sweet and savory. That's what I just I love that they're shape shifting.
Speaker 3: In fact, I think if you separated that biscuit and got no lemon icing on her, you.
Speaker 1: Could put that in a nice French onion dip and it'd be lovely. That's yeah, it's They're good. And I my mom came over on the weekend and I said, Mum, the lemon crisp. Have you heard of it? She has heard of it. They're my favorite.
Speaker 3: Biscuit on your pay Patty all right.
Speaker 1: Talking about Arianna Grande, she I'm not going to see her this Sunday at the premiere. Please please tell me how it goes well.
Speaker 4: I might be at Peggy go I'm yet to decide.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, oh, I'll be at Peggy Goo because she can't control her slime and I'm on hands and knees pulling it out of the carpet.
Speaker 1: I've got that sort of Peggy Gooo going on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Ariana Grunde has caused it a little, a little cheeky rackus. She has corrected the lyrics of the song popular from the.
Speaker 5: Movie because they shared that video of her singing this today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll teach you the proper boys when you talk.
Speaker 4: To boys the West, your show you wet shoes.
Speaker 3: To wear, how to fix your hair, really gymnastics, the strength of it pop.
Speaker 1: I feel like the first time I ever heard this song, Lucy Jirak was singing it.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct same anyway.
Speaker 3: The movie has done a never before seen clip with the lyrics included, and they've said it the line is proper poise and it's actually plois and around. The Grande has commented on that to correct them you have.
Speaker 4: To though, You've got to get it right.
Speaker 1: You've got to correct lyrics because we're that sort of people.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Charlie XCX is on SNL do They've got some great co hosts.
Speaker 5: They're having a great season SNL again one if you'd like to watch it.
Speaker 3: Charlie XCX is the absolute name of the year and she's hosting. She's got the album Brat, which was massive cause to sensation.
Speaker 1: Even just the name of it.
Speaker 3: Even if you've never heard of her, you would have heard of Brat and the lifestyle that have inspired correct.
Speaker 1: Here is a funny click from the show, A.
Speaker 4: Little teaser trailer.
Speaker 1: We're so excited to hear this week.
Speaker 9: Rat totally Okay, I have this like crazy brash bruh. O know, totally, But do you mind if I show You're right? Sorry over a share brah brah? Wait oh that makes sense? Right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're saying. It just sounds like you're repeating the word right right right Rah. I never thought of it like that. Why is it funny though? Is it because that's all she said?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think the way she just is funny.
Speaker 5: She's also the new face of my favorite brand, Acne, and she looks unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Why do they use that word acne?
Speaker 4: Because I see I no longer associate it with like skin acne?
Speaker 1: But why why did they?
Speaker 4: It's cool word?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Call them and ask. It's a big question for Thursday.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 3: For more great comment these shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you