Speaker 1: Lo this is outside. Good morning and happy New Year, and welcome to Outsiders.
Speaker 2: The show that is to woke.
Speaker 1: Idiocy, anti Semitism on an industrial scale, and political correctness on steroids.
Speaker 2: What left wing celebrity.
Speaker 1: Clementine Ford is to fostering multicultural goodwill, tolerance and harmony towards Australian Jews.
Speaker 3: To snooze the alarm and snooze it again. Say free Palestine. For I need a drink cold the ice. Say free Palestine. Enter your six digit pin here, then say free Palestine. For are you seeing someone say free Palestine? If for anything pumpkin spice, say free Palestine.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what If I want to do something more personal, like I don't know, wish somebody happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Don't you say happy birthday? Say free Palestine. Definitely don't say Australia days. Say Land back and free Palestine.
Speaker 5: But Rowan and James surely not all left wing Australian celebrities are quite so deranged.
Speaker 6: Wearing the badge throughout the press tour. In the last hour, ceasefire has been announced.
Speaker 7: Y cease fire, yeah yeah, So thankfully all those people in Gaza can go back to their homes and live freely like they did on October the sixth.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that was Australian actor guy Pius displaying a truly mind numbing level of ignorance and stupidity, not to mention breath taking insensitivity to the girls and women who were raped, mutilated and murdered by the evil butchers of her mass in the October seventh pogroms. We'll have more of guy Peus's words woke wisdom later in the show if we can stomach it or him, But first let's grab the ladist outside his news well, Caroline and James, I mean, it's been really disturbing. A great friend of this show, Alex Rivchen, had his previous home targeted by anti Semites, vile anti Semites who are destroying the social fabric of this nation. And you should be behind bars or deported in my opinion, Caroline.
Speaker 5: These are domestic terrorists, and let's not mince out words anymore because that's what they need to be called. Now, this was a fire bombing attack on the former home of an Australian Jewish leader. It's just taken up the temperature a few notches here, and the anti Semitism, Crissis was already at boiling point.
Speaker 6: We can't stand for it, Rowan.
Speaker 5: It's just it is absolutely terrifying for the Australian Jewish community and this.
Speaker 6: Needs to stop.
Speaker 5: But it has begun with the people very much at the top, and that's Anthony Albanesi and Penny Wong and their ministry.
Speaker 1: They are an absolute disgrace. Wong is an absolute disgrace. Albanizia disgrace. I'm sorry, I think Mins's a disgrace. I think you lot should be hanging your head in Shane. I never thought in my lifetime that I would see in.
Speaker 2: Australia, my beloved Australia.
Speaker 1: I would see this sort of evil taking place, the sort of evil that we read about in the history books.
Speaker 2: James, it sickens me.
Speaker 4: Well, row And I think you're probably being a little bit unfair to New South Wales Premier Chris Mins, who I think has done a much more out rule was where were.
Speaker 1: The arrests from fifteen months ago when people were yelling on the steps of the opera house, gas the Jews, f the Jews. Where's the Jews? Whatever they were yelling at? Who cares all? We got was some police semantics or audio expert.
Speaker 4: Where are the arrest Well, there were some arrests around that, and there has been one arrest at least on another attack, So there are arrests.
Speaker 2: So it's so so.
Speaker 4: Well doing a much better nd boss. The state level is doing a better job than the federal level. The federals falling job here. But there are some really disturbing things about this here. Number one, they found where Alex Rivkin used to live. Now, thank god they didn't find where it lives currently, but you know, the fact that they were able to do that suggests that this is more than just random criminals who are going through random anti semits, going through heavily populated Jewish areas of the city and just randomly attacking, you know, like we've seen in Wallara in places like that in recent weeks.
Speaker 2: So this suggests, you.
Speaker 4: Know, a level of planning and forethought and possible inside information about things that I think is really disturbing now that I think needs to be examined. Number two, the next thing is this attack here. Remember this happened Rowdan and Caroline after that as a ceasefire, and remember that was when Anthny Albanisi, you know, in his just utter clueless naivete about this whole situation, said well, hopefully this dials down the temperature. Well no it doesn't, because this brings me, guys to the third point here, there is this attempt on some people on the left, including Anthny alban Easy, to act like there are two separate phenomena here, you know, anti Zionism, anti what Israel is doing to secure its own piece. But oh but that's not anti sempittism and actual rank antisempitism. And I'm sorry, but the two are completely co mingled and you cannot separate one from the other end.
Speaker 2: So this is why I.
Speaker 4: Think the real shame has to be put on the Federal Labor government. It is because at every single turn, despite mouthing good words about oh, this is not the sort of thing we do in Australia, as Anthony albany To keep saying, you know, from the start of his career he has been against Israel's security. He was one of the founders of Parliamentary Friends of Palestine. He has, through his Foreign Minister Petti Wong, driven an incredibly activist and hostile foreign policy against Israel, voting against in the un condemning Israel for doing things like going into Rapha. You know, Israel would have never had the success against Iran, against Sindwar, against all of these seven fronts that Israel is fighting on right now had it taken the advice of the Albanezi government.
Speaker 2: Absolute is the crucial.
Speaker 4: Point here, and then all of that he's backed into feeds back into what we're seeing on the streets.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll have a lot more.
Speaker 2: Ya, Carolina.
Speaker 1: You want to see later in the show, Caroline, we'll be talking about this. Absolutely, must watch that later in the show. But let me just say we need leadership in Australia. This is a very dark and ugly period where Australian Jews are now increasingly terrified.
Speaker 2: Where is the leadership? Albanesi and Wong deserve to.
Speaker 1: Be thrown on the scrap heap of history, never to be mentioned again. We need proper leadership in this country to put an end to this disgusting behavior.
Speaker 2: And people like Clementine Ford, Guy Pierce and the rest of you. You sicken me. You're repulsive, you are an Australian.
Speaker 4: Sorry, there's one more thing on this. When the police do make arrest there wasn't arrest the other day for another separate attack.
Speaker 2: Find police. The police need to release the names.
Speaker 1: Of the people, shall respond their communities and you can't not if possible, deport them, deport them or put them behind bars and shame the community because we have the individuals who have enabled this to happen, because they are there, We know where they are, we know where they're living, we.
Speaker 2: Know the groups that their parts of.
Speaker 1: Put them behind bars or deport them and get on with it and do.
Speaker 2: A proper job. Now, let's on quickly.
Speaker 4: We hear so much about social cohesion, you know, and all of this hiding behind the shadows, but what's really going on here is the worst thing.
Speaker 1: For it absolutely. Now let's talk briefly about the Liberal Party. We need the Liberal Party in power. There was a priest selection yesterday. Warren Mundine sadly failed to win the pre selection.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I say failed because Warren Mundane is an Australian hero. We need we have eleven Indigenous Australian parliamentarians.
Speaker 2: Let's have more. Warren Mundane would have been terrific. He did fail.
Speaker 1: You know, the Liberal Party still seems to be pursuing this bizarre strategy whereby they think that the way to defeat the Teals is to copy the Teals. And I'll quote Warren Mundine there, who was saying that you don't win popular don't win politics political contests by mimicking your opposition, and I agree with that point, Caroline, any thoughts.
Speaker 5: On it, Well, Look, Bradfield was always going to be quite a difficult seat. It was the only Liberal held seat that voted Yes at the referendum, and of course Warren Munden was one of the No that the main faces of the No campaign. However, having said that, I agree with you Rowin because unless you offer a real alternative to voters, they're basically voting for a teal wearing Liberal colors.
Speaker 6: So what difference is that you need.
Speaker 2: Would make, James, is that if you ran.
Speaker 1: There was this ridiculous argument put forward by Joe Hockey last week and others that because Warren Mundine was the front of the No campaign and that this electorate had voted Yes, therefore you couldn't put him up.
Speaker 2: What absolute rubbish.
Speaker 1: Joe Hockey doesn't know what he's talking about. Not for the first time, I might add, but James, you win elections by putting forward, as Caroline says, an alternate vision. And I guarantee if you put the referendum to the people of Bradford Bradfield today, they would.
Speaker 2: Vote no to the referendum.
Speaker 1: So you know, you win elections by arguing Warren Mundine fought a terrific battle.
Speaker 2: If he could win the no vote, just.
Speaker 1: Imagine what he could have done for you and the electric Peter Dutton.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean the other insesting thing here is that the Till candidate Noel she has been running almost as a shadow since the last election. She has set up an electorate office essentially in that in that electorate. So the politics of this one are very very odd and I think different to almost anywhere else in Sydney. I mean, it's going to be really interesting to see where some of these other Teal seats go. You know, what happens with Roe, Knox and Wentworth, what happens with some of these other seats, because you know, the Liberals too, they've got an issue here. They've got an issue because they still have it fully committed to the strategy of you know, we've lost these seats and we're going to campaign heavily on the rest of the rest of the country.
Speaker 2: But the problem too is.
Speaker 4: That in Australia, Sydney and Melbourne dominate all of the you know, the federalismith such that you know, it's very hard to govern via that thing. So you have to come back again around to that John Howard big tent philosophy too to a certain degree, I no, I disagree.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Carolina, I have to take issue without I think the big church whatever it is, nonsense. You win elections, as Donald Trump has shown. Yes, I know, and that was in a very very differ from the era that's when the Liberals were built. Yes, they were a broad church to an extent that there were a couple of Bedweathers, but basically it was a conservative party. Now we've got this idea that you can have a kind of mixture of Bedweathers and Conservatives.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Conservatism is the creed that the Liberal Party should be following, not pandering to Teals and the likes of it. But let's move on and talk a little bit about Well we mentioned were on Mundane and the no vote at the Voice referendum. Now we have this character at the ABC James wandering around calling for reparations and for Australians to pay reparations to Indigenous strands because of all the harm that colonialism has done to our indigenous brethren.
Speaker 2: James, what do you make of it? Well, I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great comedy here for a Sunday morning here. I love this idea that Australia is such a racist and discriminatory country towards its First Nations people. If we could use that to borrow from Canada or reported from Canada, that a guy who's on six figures with the ABC, paid with the Australian taxpayers' money can then go and talk about, you know, all of the ways in which his people are oppressed. Well, clearly, you know. I'm not sure. I think this is a fantastic campaign he's doing. It's called I think hashtag wealth back or something which is talking about recond return and repair. And I think it would be wonderful if all these lovey sort of people that you see with their friends of the ABC bumper stickers on their clapped out old subru stage wagons, on the Harris Farms car parks and things like that all start you know, shoveling their money towards this thing.
Speaker 2: And I challenge them. I challenge all of the.
Speaker 4: Good lefty greeny people who believe in this, who believe in voting yes and all of this. I say, go out, please give your money to this campaign.
Speaker 2: You know it's voluntary.
Speaker 4: Do it. Also, give a spare bedroom or two to refugees, do all of these sort of things. Give your land back and your will do it. You know what they want because this is all a great, big virtue signal. So of course she's gonna love it. People get exercise to it. I think it's hilarious and the most hilarious thing is that no one's going to want to participate it.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'd like to see, Caroline, is I think this is a good idea. Mister Tony Armstrong the ABC. What I think we should do is make all money going to Indigenous Australians voluntary on your wealth back program. Let's put you in charge of that, and let's cancel the thirty four billion dollars a year that we Australians give out of the generosity of our spirits and our good will and our love for our indigenous breath and we'll keep that. Thanks, We'll keep the thirty four billion and let you and your virtue signaling wealth backed clowns. Let's see if you can do as well as the Australian people have already done year in year.
Speaker 5: Well, that thirty four billion isn't exactly done out of love.
Speaker 6: I mean that is mandatory.
Speaker 5: We have to pay our taxes that goes to it, without any much choice.
Speaker 6: At least this is a voluntary scheme.
Speaker 5: So I'm with you, Rowan, But the problem is that once you start a voluntary scheme, it slowly slips down the slope.
Speaker 6: Into being a mandatory one as well.
Speaker 5: So the rest of us will be asked to pay five dollars one hundred dollars, that's how much they're asking for, up to one hundred dollars a week or a month in reparation.
Speaker 2: How much should we pay Carolina already so much?
Speaker 5: Exactly can they close the gap? We still hear about it constantly, We still hear about changing the date. It hasn't made a real difference. There's still on acceptable levels of abuse within Indigenous communities, domestic violence, child sexual abuse. So if that can't how is one hundred five dollars a week going to make a difference to that it's thirty four Can I.
Speaker 2: Answer something here?
Speaker 4: You know Rowan said we should make that thirty four billion dollars voluntary. You know that's given you told the various digitus communities. I think you know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It tough. Let's keep that in the budget.
Speaker 4: But what I do want to see is the billion point three dollars what were three billion dollars that we give.
Speaker 2: To the ABC. Make that completely voluntary.
Speaker 4: If you want pay for the ABC, if you want to pay for Tony Armstrong virtue signing, Yeah, go for your life.
Speaker 2: That's you me. I want a part of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Australia Day coming out next week. It'll be outside of It'll be please yeah, exactly. Well one indigenous, Well, there are many Indigenous Australians. This is the great myth, the great lie. Of course, it's peddled many, many Indigenous Australians.
Speaker 2: I would who knows, possibly most who knows.
Speaker 1: But actually like Australia Day where it is, and I'm quite happy with the way things are. Could be a minority, could be a majority, I don't know. But let's listen to one Indigenous woman with her candid take on the date of Australia Day.
Speaker 8: It's a date and it wouldn't matter if you change it to the sixth of December.
Speaker 1: For the eleventh of July, for the twenty ninth of February.
Speaker 2: You still find something quingja.
Speaker 1: Bear so colorful language there. But I think the point was Australia Day is a great day and we should be celebrating it. I was here we go again, the Australian Open. Always good for a bit of a laugh.
Speaker 2: James or Caroline.
Speaker 1: There's one of the spectators at the Australian Open felt that there weren't enough people of color in the crowd. This is Iron Bloom Broomfield, who went to the Australian Open and was very unhappy with the lack of people of color in the crowd.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, Caroline, Well, she's not just a spectator, she's a wag.
Speaker 6: To correct you, I mean she's a tennis player. She a girlfriend. I don't know if that Tomas now considered.
Speaker 2: Ways got a sense of humor.
Speaker 5: No, No, well, perhaps I think both apply in this case.
Speaker 6: No, her name's Ian Broomfield.
Speaker 5: She's a girlfriend of Francis Tierfo, he's a US player, and she made this observation and she just got flooded with comments from people saying, well, maybe that's the case. I mean, obviously the makeup of our country is a little bit different to where she comes from.
Speaker 6: But they're saying, we can't afford.
Speaker 5: To go to the US Open ticket the Australian Open, it's so expensive. And she said, well, DM me send me a message directly, I'll pay for your ticket. So she may get quite a few people trying to get tickets to her.
Speaker 4: Is she going to wind up buying Tony Armstrong a ticket to the Australia?
Speaker 1: That's why I want to see a blue Now let's go with lots more to talk about.
Speaker 2: Let's go to London.
Speaker 1: Mayron Natsentral Nathan regular here on Outsiders, Myron, great to.
Speaker 2: See you for the new year.
Speaker 1: I hope you had a good, freezing cold Christmas over there in Blighty. This is a story that I just just I cannot believe it.
Speaker 2: Peers, our beloved Keir Starmer wants.
Speaker 1: To put in place a bill that stops people talking in pubs because they might say something offensive.
Speaker 2: I remember my.
Speaker 1: Days in British pubs, and we certainly said all sorts of things. I'd be straight in the twinkler or whatever it's called if this bill came in, tell us about it, Myron.
Speaker 9: Well, apparently, this is the employment rights bill that's looking to be introduced. Hasn't been introduced yet, but it's designed to give employees workers more rights in the workplace and to protect them from intimidation, from humiliation, from offense, which are entirely subjective terms which are incredibly difficult to legislate against. I mean, we're in a country here where people get locked up for Facebook posts. We already have laws in place to protect protected characteristics. We even have something called non crime hate incidences. Make that make sense, non crime hate incidences, which if somebody is offended by something you say, the police can come to your door and give you a caution and discuss it with you. It will go on your record, but not as a crime. So this is the hyper politically correct society that we already live in. And on top of that, we have another bout of legislation that's about to come through to protect workers. Now, if you're a pub owner or a restaurant owner, you're going to be living in a little bit of fear, probably policing the conversations with your customers just in case the upsets someone on your workers, which could make you liable. But my personal opinion is my gut feeling is the little common sense that's still remaining in our country will prevail, and I doubt this will actually get through.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hope so, Mayra, and let's just have a quick listen to Nigel Farag's thoughts. He knows plenty about pubs, as I can attest to.
Speaker 10: Let's have listens to Nigel's thoughts.
Speaker 7: Frankly, if we can't go to the pub for a pint and talk nonsense, there's almost no point in going.
Speaker 2: You might as well close them all down.
Speaker 1: There you go, Mayra, Nowlison, we also wanted to ask you about this voter ID bill that kis. This is really disturbing stuff. So they're going to abolish we're trying to get voter ID in this country. But where the kids times talking about abolishing voter ID?
Speaker 2: What's this? Man? Myron Well?
Speaker 9: I think it's an act of desperation by the Labor Party. I mean they have severed their votes with the elderly by cutting the winter fuel allowance. They severed their votes with the farmers by the inheritance tax, they severed their vote with the small businesses with their high taxation and national insurance rises. And they've cast all essentially white working class people with some kind of far right movement.
Speaker 2: So they are in.
Speaker 9: Desperation looking for more votes, looking for a whole new vote bank, and they've managed to try and work that down to young teenagers, a sort of gen Z generation sixteen years perhaps and a bit older they're trying to get to, but more importantly to foreign nationals, which are around five million now. The problem with this is it completely devalues the privilege of actually casting your vote. I mean, to be a British citizen and to dictate the democratic pathway that your country is about to embark on is a huge privilege and it shouldn't just be given just to anybody, and it's it's it's now making the UK turn into some kind of banana republic. I would also add to that they have canceled the county council elections and a number of areas in May. These these it's very rare to cancel elections that's a very severe thing to do. But the reason why they say they're doing it is to reorganize local areas, to unify them. But the real reason is Nigel Farrach, Nigel Farage. The Reform Party is soaring in the polls and these county council elections in May are likely to really embarrass the Labor Party and really highlight just how far they have fallen since their loveless landslide in the general elections. So, as I said, I've said to you this, said this to you before we are exiting the First World and entering some kind of banana republic states under this government.
Speaker 4: But Maron tell me then, you know, Nigel Ferance, we're talking about Nigel Nigel Nigel or throughout this discuss we haven't mentioned the Tories at all. So the question here is, you know, for me, I look at the last ten years of British history. I see that the Tories had the mandate of breaks. If they failed with that, they filed with their mandate around migration. Have the Tories now become the third Banana and now it's really a Labor versus Reformed contest in the UK?
Speaker 9: I would say at the moment you've hit the nail on the head. The Conservative Party are licking their wounds. They have been in power for fourteen years and the problem with the Conservative brand is this, every time they try and raise an opinion against Keir Starmer about immigration, about net zero or whatever it is, every time they raise their head above the power pit, they get knocked down by the argument of you were in power for fourteen years, you started this mess. And so they have no credibility to talk and protest and be a credible opposition against the Labor Party, and so they're having to almost go into their bunker and go into hiding. And as a result of that that the space is wide open for a new fresh party. Niger ferrags Reform UK to soar ahead in the polls, and that's exactly what's happening. Labor are going down, the Conservatives are going down, and Reform is soaring.
Speaker 5: Caroline Mayron, I wanted to ask you about Elon Musk's intervention into British politics. We saw him recently come out and have a crack at Nigel Farage and say that he doesn't think that Ferras should be leading Reform. Obviously, this had a lot to do with the Grooming Gangs and Tommy Robinson in particular. A little bit of difference of opinion there. What did you make of Elon's intervention and do you think that's going to have an impact.
Speaker 9: I have huge respect for Elon. He's a hero in many many ways. But with respect I'd probably say he doesn't fully appreciate the intricacies and the subtleties of British politics. This is not a presidential system, which is not Nigel Farage versus Starmer in state. In all the states of the UK, we work in a first past to post system. Nigel Farage has to take the whole the whole population with him in some respect, he has to be he has to choose his strategy pretty carefully and as a result of that, I think Elon wants Nigel to be very very tough and very very strong on these things. But first of all, I think Nigel is ideologically not aligned with Elon on some of these issues, especially when it comes to Tommy Robinson. But I think Nigel appreciates that we have to have an understanding of the different opinions in the country and we have to work with the first past, the post system, and therefore he cannot move the Overton window as fast and as severely as some people would like if it were say, in the presidential system. And I think it's that that I don't think Elon fully appreciates. But I think as time goes on and he sees reform ascending in the polls, I think he will realize that there is only one solution to save the decline of the UK of Britain, and and that is the reform partied and Nigea Faraj.
Speaker 2: Beautifully put there. Myron.
Speaker 1: Always great to chat to you and we'll speak against soon. Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders, and as I said, happy year, great start of the year after the break, James's Donkey vote, plus how to celebrate Australia Day Here on outside skin It Tick.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders.
Speaker 4: I'm James Morrow here with the fully ratified Rowan Dean and the constitutionally correct Caroline Marcus. And in less than forty eight hours we will finally be saying Cyonara to the Biden administration, a presidency that managed to combine all the sleeves of the Clintons with the weaknesses of Jimmy Carter and the totalitarian terror, to say nothing of mental incapacity of Woodrow Wilson. Now to say that the Bidens and their cronies will not be missed, is I have to say, an understatement. Indeed, fully sixty one percent of the American people think that his presidency was a failure, according to a new poll.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's even worse than the Voice.
Speaker 4: And the incoming Trump administration is going to have its work cut out for it in the coming weeks, dealing with the carnage of the past four years, and one of the first orders of business well booting out the millions of illegal immigrants who were allowed into the country under Joe Biden's disastrous open border policies. Now, over the past few days, we've started to hear details what is being called a big you know what operation likely to start on day one of Trump's presidency, led by none other the new borders are Tom Homan, who knows it might even start during the inauguration, kind of like the Michael Corleone settling all the family business scene in The Godfather Baptism. Remember that one but one thing is clear. These new people in the Trump administration, well they are damn serious about what they're going to do here? Have them listened to new Department of Homeland Security nominee Christy Nome explain this a bit more.
Speaker 11: My goal and my mission is to build trusts. We will undertake a large job and a large duty that we have to fulfill that the American people expect us to do by securing our border to make sure that our nation is a nation with borders or we're no nation at all.
Speaker 2: A nation of borders, or we're no nation at all.
Speaker 4: Hallelujah. Put that up in lights, because that, friends, explains it all why the entire radical left has their program to undermine America, and as well nations like Australia and Britain and Germany and France and so on have discovered. And this of course has so much of the mainstream media in an absolute lather because well, their sympathies are, particularly when it comes to the border with the radical left. Here's Secreative State Designate Marco Rubio absolutely schooling meet the Press's Kristen Walker.
Speaker 12: Donald Trump has said he's willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the US military to deport the more than eleven million undocumented immigrants in this country. It would be the largest deportation operation in American history.
Speaker 6: Do you support that plan?
Speaker 8: Eleven million, that's an outdate. That was the number ten years ago. We're talking upwards a twenty twenty five, maybe thirty million. There's been almost ten million people in a entered this country in the lawry in the last three years. Question, would you say the number varies big time? I mean it's another nine to ten million people just in the last three years. The answer to your question is yes. Back in twenty thirteen, when I was involved in immigration reform, we had eleven twelve million people that have been here for longer than a decade. Now we've had almost that number in the last three years alone from all over the world. Believe, people that I believe are terrorists, people that I believe are going to conduct terrorist attacks in this country have given the opportunity, certainly people that were criminals in their home country. This is a completely difference. This is not immigration. You asked me about immigration. This is mass migration. Mass migration. This is an invasion of the country and it needs to be dealt with dramatically.
Speaker 4: And that, my friends, is how it's done. Do not shy away from words like deportation and invasion. Lay it out there and the people will be with you. But let's be clear, Joe Biden, though he is still for a few more hours, the president and he and his team are clearly determined to inflict as much damage as they can before they leave town. I mean, you're not gonna believe this one. On Friday, the administration unilaterally declared that something called the Equal Rights Amendment, a feminist cause for one hundred years that was most recently resurrected in the nineteen seventies, was now law today.
Speaker 13: I affirm the Ecal Rights Amendment to have cleared all the necessary hurdles.
Speaker 2: To be added to the US Constitution.
Speaker 13: Now, the Ecal Rights Amendment is the law of the land now. It's the twenty eighth Amendments of the Constitution.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just apparently declared it law of the land now and said it was part of the constitution because apparently that's how things.
Speaker 2: Work in our democracy.
Speaker 4: And gosh, what a president he's setting for Donald Trump here. But anyway, Joe Biden's reasoning around the egal Rights Amendment is that enough states had ratified it once upon a time and despite this ratification not happening well within the necessary time limits. Well, he's the president, and it'll dare well tweet out and say whatever the ally wants. This is of course total bananay public alice in Wonderland stuff, where the Constitution says whatever the President says. It says nothing more, nothing less, And in a way it's also kind of hilarious. I mean, everyone knows Joe Biden has completely lost it. Even the New York Times, which enthusiastically participated in the gas lighting of the world over Joe Biden's medal condition, is now admitting it and writing about it and reporting on it, and so everyone's pretty much decided to ignore it now. Kamala Harris tried to back Biden up with his Equal Rights Amendment declaration on x but was quickly community noted to oblivion, with users pointing out that no, the president cannot just declare the Constitution amended and nothing that the National noting that the National Archivist, who is in charge of what is officially in and not in the Constitution, has confirmed that the Equal Rights Amendment was not ratified and that thus, sorry, there is no so called twenty eighth Amendment. I wonder if these community notes, by the way, are the reasons why they left absolutely hates X and Elon Musk so much because they can't control the narrative well anyway, speaking of Kamala Harris, let's finally check in on the biggest bullet dodge this side of Butler, Pennsylvania, seeing here addressing her staff in a farewell address with her husband slappy dog Ebhoff and mangling Dylan Thomas's famous poem, do not go gentle into that good night.
Speaker 14: And our work is not done. And as you all know me, because we have spent long hours, long days, and months and years together, it is not my nature to go quietly into the night.
Speaker 6: So don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Oh dear.
Speaker 4: And she also of course thanked her t while ultimately really making it all about her.
Speaker 14: I am fully aware that I am the public face of a lot of our work, and so I have the benefit of running into people all over our country.
Speaker 6: Who thank me.
Speaker 14: And I will tell you I am fully aware that when they are thanking me, they are thanking our team for the extraordinary commitment that you each have and as a team.
Speaker 4: Have thanks for nothing. Good Bye, bla, goodbye Joe.
Speaker 1: Good riddance, fantastic stuff, James, we will miss it here on Outsiders.
Speaker 2: I got to admit there's a kind of thing.
Speaker 4: That says every week, what are we going to do without the word salads?
Speaker 2: You know the word salads. Here we go, there we go.
Speaker 1: Australia Day next week, next Sunday, Outsiders will be here Big Outsiders on Australia Day, So make sure you're watching us next week. But there are other things you can do to celebrate Australia Day, even if the miserable work crowd don't want you.
Speaker 2: To join us.
Speaker 1: Now is Daniella heather Rich, the convener of Celebrate Australia. Danielle, great to see you, Thanks for coming on Outsiders. Next Sunday, you're going to be holding a rally in Melbourne. Tell us why in particular, tell us what happened last year with your son and his mates when they wandered into town with an Aussie flag.
Speaker 2: Tell us about Daniella.
Speaker 10: Hi Rowan.
Speaker 15: Thank you for having me. Last year, my son and his friends went into the city to celebrate Australia Day and they were threatened with violence if they did not put their flags away and leave. As you can imagine as a mother, this has left me feeling incredibly disturbed that it's no longer safe to celebrate our national day and.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing about it?
Speaker 15: You've got plans, we have and you know as well that the Victorian Labor government has canceled our Australia Day parade indefinitely. This has left many of us feeling very sad and frustrated as it reflects to greater shift against national pride and patriotism. So a group of volunteers called Celebrate Australia have gathered together and we are holding a rally on Australia Day.
Speaker 5: Danielle I wanted to ask, are you expecting counter protesters at this rally given your son's experience when he tried to just bring in a flag to the middle of town.
Speaker 15: Look, I understand that there are groups in the city. We're meeting in Port Melbourne at one pm and we'll be walking to Katani Gardens in sin Kilda where we'll be holding our rally at about two thirty. We've spoken to the police will be facilitating the days. That will be a fun, family friendly day for everybody.
Speaker 4: James so tell us more though, who exactly threatened your son? I'm so just you know, was the police with protesters? Was it ordinary civilians? And do you think though that you know, despite this, given the way we've seen so many corporations retreat from their anti Australia Day stances, that maybe finally things are trying to turn the other way.
Speaker 15: I definitely think there's a shift. We can see that with the pubs having canceled Australia Day celebrations and the turnaround within twenty four hours because there was such a big public backlash, and of course the IPA results came out that sixty nine percent of Australians want to celebrate Australia Day on January the twenty sixth. This is an overwhelming majority. Only fourteen percent of people said they didn't want to celebrate Australia Day. So I think the Victorian government is not representing the majority of Victorians, and we want to give them the opportunity to publicly come together to unite. No matter what your background, no matter no matter what your religion, you know what, we love this country and we want to celebrate inunity together because we have won the lottery, we live in the greatest country on Earth.
Speaker 1: Well, Danielle, here's someone who agrees with you. The leader of the Opposition, Peter Dutton, have a listened to what's he had to say.
Speaker 16: I don't want to be told by works CEOs and a week Prime Minister that I can't celebrate Australia. I want to celebrate Australia and I want to stand there with those new citizens who have come from a country and they want the future for themselves, for their children, their grandchildren. That's the great Australian migrant story. Why would we be ashamed of.
Speaker 1: That, well said Peter Dutton, and that's why he deserves to be the next minister, because we need that sort of leadership. Daniella, So Melbourne have canceled their official Australia Day celebrations, So yours is the alternative.
Speaker 2: Correct, You're where.
Speaker 1: People should be going victorially who want to go, get ready now start preparing.
Speaker 2: So we want a huge crowd there.
Speaker 1: We want to show Daniella is right and that Australians want to be there and celebrate January twenty six as Australia Day. So again I'll repeat Danieller, it's one pm assembling at Port Melbourne at the band Rotunda.
Speaker 2: Correct and then parading on from there Currakilda. Excellent.
Speaker 1: Well listen, Danieller, you have a good tiny gardens fantastic. You have a great day and we'll be here on Outsiders as well, and we urge as many people to go along and support your wonderful effort there. Thanks Daniella, thanks so much, and have a great Australia Day next week.
Speaker 2: Coming up lots more after the break.
Speaker 1: We've got Netzaney, we've got lefty lunacy, we got whakademia.
Speaker 2: It's outside's of course in a tick.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Outsiders with Caroline Marcus filling in for Rita and James Morrow filling in for James Morrow, and myself Rowan Bean. Great to be back with you. Net Zany. The insane and increasingly insane world of.
Speaker 2: Net zero policies.
Speaker 1: We had all the Californian wildfires, bushfires and the poor people of California after having gone through all of that, and I'll be talking about that later on in the show.
Speaker 2: But they've now got a lithium fire. That would be James.
Speaker 1: I believe batteries put the side to save the planets are now releasing all sorts of toxic garbage and creating mayhem in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, we know that lithium batteries do have this propensity to suddenly decide to catch fire and ignite. The sort of funny thing or not funny thing about the lithium batteries versus sea take of petrol or something like that. It's pretty easy to put out a gasoline fire relatively speaking. I mean, that's what you know, our professional firefighters are for. But professional firefighters have a huge amount of difficulty with these lithium batteries when they decide to short circuit and go. We have seen, by the way here in Australia and Sydney large numbers of apartment fires from people with e scooters and things like that that they bring in their dodgy. They're from China and they're not very well made, and the batteries decide to catch fire and they're very very hard to put out these fires. I'm terrified of what happens if what happens one of these cars with their batteries goes off, goes up in a shopping center car park, in a car park underneath an apartment building. This lithium stuff, we don't have any handle on it. We've decided that this is a better way to power things.
Speaker 2: It's not. And also they're heavier.
Speaker 4: There's so many other reasons why this is actually just shifting the environmental costs from one place to the other. Well, by the way, also, guess who makes all the batteries China? So you know, why do you think the Chinese love all of our net zero stuff because it just means more money for them. Remember, all of this stuff is set up to shift our manifacturing wealth from Australia, from the United States, from the West to China.
Speaker 2: That's what's all about. And Carolina money. For some reason or other, when I saw this story about.
Speaker 1: Massive lithium fire there in America, in California, Chris Bowen popped into my head. I mean, they say living rent.
Speaker 2: Free there, but you can get help for this right and help for it.
Speaker 1: But why would that be Carolin? Why would I suddenly have an image of Chris Bowen?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's because we have the same net zero delusions here and complete climate change zaniness in Australia. I mean, look what happens if a Lithian battery and one of these e scooters explodes near the bush in Australia, what happens then? I mean, James's right, this is happening far too frequently. It's happening when people try and charge these batteries like it's not that the nassalily even being.
Speaker 6: A response with them. That is just craziness.
Speaker 5: And at the end of the day, China is benefiting as you point out, and they don't have to cut their own emissions, so the we're the ones that are ultimately suffering.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And on the topic of Chris Bow and there I'm mentioning him again.
Speaker 1: Please I need that helpen pills.
Speaker 2: You can even out of your mind. Donald Scotch.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has tweeted that windmills should be torn down.
Speaker 2: Here's a tweet from Donald Trump the other day.
Speaker 1: Windmills are an economic and environmental disaster. I don't want even one built during my administration. The thousands of dead and broken ones should be ripped down. Asp most expensive energy only work with massive government subsidies which we will no longer pay.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You can't get any clearer than all of those windmills and out off the beautiful, pristine Australian coastlines, places like Port Stevens elsewhere. Donald Trump would be having those things not happening in the first place, or tearing them down if they were already there. That's the sort of leadership we need here. Net zero is a con James.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you know, and these windmills. I just looked at the national energy market just now. Right now, wind is providing a total of fourteen percent of the national energy markets. Electricity coal is still providing around sixty especially when you add in the gas to that as well. So good old fossil fuels are getting it done. Keeping your TV on this morning here, watching this here, while these windmills, you know, the only reason that they survive, or that they can be built at all, is because number one, massive subsidies. And it's not just substuce, but the market is rigged so that people who operate these wind farms can never lose money. Also beyond that, you know, their environmental disasters. We've seen the environmental impact statements for the wind frogs in places like Queensland. Tear down the rainforest, kill the claws with hammers. Actually that's what they say. So that we can get our clean energy. Each one of these things takes up a huge amount of concrete and everything else. You see these abomin nations everywhere you drive in Australia.
Speaker 2: You see that when you drive down.
Speaker 4: Towards Camebra, these huge disgusting wind turbines.
Speaker 2: They just spoil the views.
Speaker 4: They're horrendous around Lake George, up towards crook Well, everywhere across this country and they're just entire fad and their visual pollution. They don't actually do anything to save the environment. In many cases, they hurt the environment.
Speaker 1: Camperlin, I want to move on from that to another point, which is that Donald Trump is now in the.
Speaker 2: White House, the leader of the free world.
Speaker 1: He's going against net zero, He's going pull out of Paris. The whole agenda is going to change the American economy, the most powerful economy in the world.
Speaker 2: This time round, Trump aint messing around.
Speaker 1: He's going to put an end to the climate hysteria and the climate con So Mike questions you, Caroline, is what should the coalition be doing, or what should the Australian government be doing. Should we be following America or should we be going in the opposite wity.
Speaker 6: I think, you know how I'm going to answer that question.
Speaker 5: Of course we have to, because if Drum pulls out of the Paris Agreement, if we get he abandons all this crazy climate change promises, we're going to be left virtually on our own, with a bunch of others in this country subsidizing it, spending billions of dollars on this craziness.
Speaker 6: That isn't going to.
Speaker 5: Give Australians reliable energy, that isn't going to make use of the abundant resources that we have in our country, and for.
Speaker 2: What beyond that?
Speaker 4: Beyond that, you know, this is the thing I think that everybody needs to be rational about here. You know, everybody on the left claims to own science, and they say, oh, we own science and all this and we need to take this action there is legally this is a magical thinking delusion that anything Australia does in terms of hell Austraias sources its energy will do anything to change the temperature, reduce the risk of bush fires, reduce the risk of flooding, reduce anything. If you believe in the climate narrative, all of your opprobrium should be directed at one place, Beijing, because Chinese Communist Party regime had admitted in the past few decades more carbon than the entire Industrial Revolution. So if you've got a beef, it's with them. We in Australia, we would like our living standards, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I've got a graph who put up for you In a second, it's said China call hits record high. So there you go, love is China is going all gang By take.
Speaker 2: One more point.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm sorry on this because this is the thing. The twenty first century is going to be the energy economy. Right, every massive improvement in human life, quality of living, lifespan, everything else, technology development that has all been developed by energy and having loads of abundant energy is how you get that. This is going to be the century of data centers, of high tech, all of this, all this goes a huge amount of energy. We need more energy from every source. And for this idea that we just simply have to get rid of the coal and the gas and can't have nuclear like everybody else seems to want. You know, it's insane and we will be a poorer country. I'm really big on this.
Speaker 1: The everybody graph there, you can, folks look at that that's China's coal production going through the roof and James one hundred percent. Right, let's get on with nuclear and let's get Australia.
Speaker 4: Let's get on, get on with emissions.
Speaker 6: Low.
Speaker 1: Let's that's something funny now, James, Uh, Caroline Amazon electric trucks.
Speaker 2: Well, they turn out to be. These are evs. If you look closely at the footage, have a look, if we go.
Speaker 17: I understand green energy, you know, electric vehicles, amazons doing their part, you know, stay green. But what doesn't it defeat the purpose when you literally have a diesel powered generator electrifying all of the electric vehicles. It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Can you get over the craziness? And it's of course it's freezing cold and snowy. I mean it's a joke.
Speaker 4: No, They're just they're just diesel trucks with an extra step introduced, the.
Speaker 6: Same as the wind turbines.
Speaker 5: So the amount of carbon emissions you need to put out in order to make one of those things, and that that's something that the greenies never mentioned either.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if that was funny, we've got one. We'll go you even one better. James has discovered that wooly mammoth meatballs. Apparently, why would tell us talk about this line.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not just because Wooly Bamas don't exist Anymore's meatballs. There's a company that was going to try and get it on the whole sort of fake meat craze because we all wanted to eat you know, vegan balls or whatever it is that they call them. Anyway, this company called Wooly Mammith's meat Balls.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: They're actually thirty percent of their workforce because apparently, gosh, who knew the demand for this stuff wasn't all that high?
Speaker 2: And it kind of takes me back.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys remember during you know, COVID and all of that, when you'd see all the meat would be off the shelves, you know, at the supermarket, but there'd still be.
Speaker 2: That little second effect. Nobody wanted it.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're clearly going the way of the wooly mammoth.
Speaker 2: They the top product, let's be clear.
Speaker 1: So these are one of these products that's a genetically engineered meat or some horror that immediately you gag. It's freak, you're gagging the moment you hear about this stuff.
Speaker 6: These you thing cells from samples that are thousands of years old.
Speaker 5: I mean, what would that do anyway?
Speaker 1: All this climate craziness, it's just completely out of control.
Speaker 2: What do you do? It's it is just sheerlina sye.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing you're going to see. You're gonna see, You're gonna see more pressure this year. There's a big twenty twenty five prediction. There's going to be a bigger push against meat from a tax and compulsion point of view. And you're going to see a lot of articles seated in the media. See, we all need to stop eating meat to save the climate. This is really going to rev up in twenty twenty five because the market hates this stuff, so the bureaucrats are going to force it on us.
Speaker 2: Watch. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: And speaking of climate change, just very quickly, I wanted to show you what Greta Thunberg is up to these days. All your people, all your kids out there who worship this crackpot. We sit here on this out our outsiders from day one that she was a fraud. Well look where our climate change queen has ended up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: Hope she's happy with herself.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Great, Well, after the break lots more coming up. We'll be talking to John Heindereiker of what's sappening with Donald Trump and lots more in a tick here on Outsiders Don't Go Away.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with James in touch with his feelings.
Speaker 1: Borrow, Caroline, diversity is my strength, Marcus and myself Rowan.
Speaker 2: I must combat my unconscious bias Dean.
Speaker 1: All attributes, of course, are being woke wokeness.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the noun or wokism. That's probably more appropriate.
Speaker 1: Let's stick with wokism for the time being. Here is some heartbreaking before and after footage of the lush Los Angeles suburb of Pacific Palisades, but it serves as the perfect metaphor for the most destructive force unleashed by the West since the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, and that destructive.
Speaker 10: Force is, of course, wokism.
Speaker 1: It is wokism that reduced these magnificent buildings to embers. It is wokism that torched those businesses and homes.
Speaker 2: It is wokism that.
Speaker 1: Snuffed out people's jobs, their finances, their properties, their hopes and their dreams, and even some of their lives. It is Wokism that has left a smoldering heap of what was once the most magical industry on earth, home to many of the greatest artistic achievements of the last century, much of it gone, all of it reduced to cinders, thanks to Wokism and the woke. What an apt metaphor for what wokism has done to our culture and our politics. Wok destroys art by replacing traditional emotive artistic merit with politically correct subject matter and virtue signaling. Wok destroys beauty, Work destroys history, work destroys humanity. Woke destroys national pride. There's the statue of Queen Victoria vandalized the other day in the run up to Australia Day. Woke destroys childhood innocence. Woke destroys merit and the quest for excellence. Woke destroys learning, Woke destroys wisdom, Work destroys humor, talent, and individual creativity. Woke spitefully denigrated one of our greatest comic talents, Barry Humphries. Work destroys everything good and funny and irreverent and reduces it to gray, cold ashes. Woke is hateful, Woke is violent. Woke is cruel and callous. Woke is totalitarian, the nature primitive and outlook and sinister in intent. Wok embraces conformity, mediocrity, and the drab grayness of the grasping collective.
Speaker 2: Woke is a fraud.
Speaker 1: Woke don's the garments of diversity and inclusion, then embraces rabid anti semitism, white self loathing, and socialist nuns hihilism. Woke despises the inherent richness, complexity, and goodness of Western civilization and its Judaeo Christian foundations and replaces them with the banality, the evil banality of empty progressiveness. Work is the censorious hand monitoring appropriate behavior and opinions online whilst relentlessly turning a blind eye to genuine rape, torture and murder.
Speaker 2: Don't believe me.
Speaker 1: The UK is currently being torn apart by the reigniting of the Pakistani grooming gang scandal. We spoke about it many times here on the show, and the Labor Party's failure to order a full and comprehensive inquiry in what could be one of the UK's greatest scandals. Muslim grooming gangs described here a few years ago in the UK Parliament.
Speaker 19: Accept that if we extrapolate nationally the JA report on Rotherham and other reports on Telford Brot and Oxford Le Pierre to have been upwards of two hundred and fifty thousand young white girls raped in this century, very largely by Muslim men.
Speaker 2: And given these girls are usually.
Speaker 20: Raped several times a day for years, Sir my was what is the government's answer to the Chief Constable of Northumberland, of Northumbria who has just said that there is every likelihood that these grooming gangs are operating in every one of our major cities.
Speaker 1: The current scandal is at the woke Labor Party of Kirstarmer refuses to hold a full and comprehensive official inquiry until all the alleged claims about the prevalence of and protection of these gangs.
Speaker 2: Where were the authorities who should have been protecting the girls? Where was the media? Where were the police? Where were the social workers?
Speaker 1: According to the UK Telegraph, the atrocities were covered up to protect Britain's image as a successful multicultural society.
Speaker 2: Wokism at work.
Speaker 1: The authorities were cowering in a sinister swamp of woke political correctness for fear of being labeled racist. Here is ex police officer Dion Miller all the way back in twenty eighteen, ironically, at the very height of the ultra woke Me Too movement.
Speaker 2: She was ignored, but have a listener.
Speaker 21: Former Chief Crown Prosecutor Miss Dandasa was stated in an interview to.
Speaker 1: The BBC Radio four.
Speaker 21: That's in two thousand and eight, the Labor government, under Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jackie Smith sent a circular to all police forces in this country saying.
Speaker 18: That as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe that they have made an informed choice about their sexual behavior.
Speaker 1: Here is a girl all the way back in twenty fourteen being mocked and sneered at in a TV program for pointing the finger of blame. It Asian in Britain that means Pakistani or mainly Muslim men.
Speaker 22: I know it's probably an unpopular view, but I completely agreed that it is in some areas largely rapid committed by Muslims, because I know I grew up in Bradford all right, and in that kind of environment it is mainly Asian men, not because it's something about their culture, but because they're not getting caught. Like I've had friends who've been rapped and the police have told them not because it's an Asan man that've done it, probably not going to catch them.
Speaker 2: Well, it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: There were those, of course, like my friend James Dell and Pole who sounded the alarm but were shouted down.
Speaker 23: We've got these organized gangs, mostly of Muslim origin.
Speaker 6: Finish you very.
Speaker 2: Much spreading.
Speaker 1: Shouted down and silenced, I might add by a politically correct woman, by wokeism. Worse, the accusation is that the alleged crimes have not been properly investigated by the UK Labor Party because they were desperate not to offend their Muslim electorates. Unbelievably, the current British Prime Minister Kirs Starmer, who was the Chief prosecutor at the time of the Gordon Brown government, who allegedly did so little about those gangs at the time, and who has refused an inquiry, a full inquiry into the gangs, well he's introducing wait for it, woke islamaphobia and hate speech laws instead, whereby the police can rade people's homes and arrest them for making social media comments deemed racist or hateful on topics such as presumably allegations against Muslim rate gangs. Who knows workism is of course the guiding principle of the Australian Labor Party too, and we see here in Australia on a very very different issue.
Speaker 2: I stress the reluctance of the Australian.
Speaker 1: Labor government to also not offend their Muslim electorates, in this case, on allegations of anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: Indeed, since the atrocity is of October.
Speaker 1: Seven, fifteen months ago, Labor, Australian labor has hidden behind the pernicious lies.
Speaker 10: Of quote protecting the fabric of multiculturalism.
Speaker 2: Of workism.
Speaker 1: Here's New South Wales Premier Chris Men's doing just that this very weekend.
Speaker 24: It's one of the reasons why we have far stricter and far tougher hate speech laws in Australia than they do in the United States. And I don't make any apollogies for that. The reason we do is because we want to protect what can be a very fragile community that we've built in Australia. The multicultural community of twenty twenty five, and that's not up for it's not up for debate, and it's not up for a change.
Speaker 1: Sorry mate, but everything is up for debate and should be up for debate. Hate speech laws are not the answer. They are designed to do one thing, but like everything woke, they achieved the complete opposite. If our multicultural society is so fragile, mister Men's all of a sudden, then it's because it has failed. It's certainly used to be very robust. We never needed hate speech laws in the past when we had sensible immigration policies linked to assimilation and integration priorities. Now the police admit they are intimidated by large crowds from certain ethnic minorities. Hate speech laws will only entrench that division. Hate speech laws did nothing to protect those tens of thousands of girls estimated to have been the victims of those so called grooming gangs in the UK.
Speaker 2: Where are the arrests for.
Speaker 1: The actually anti Semitic violence we have seen here in Australia with synagogues torched, homes and cars burned or vandalized, or for the incitement to violence at the disgusting Sydney Opera house rally, Mister Mins. Woke preaches tolerance, but in reality, woke is a pernicious and dangerous tool of censorship, division and intolerance. But back to the Californian bushfires, they are the irrefutable result of woke politics and woke culture.
Speaker 2: Decades of woke.
Speaker 1: Environmental policies saw the wilderness Californian wilderness left unmanaged, saw valuable water resources siphoned off to save some fish or other, and then saw woke politicians slashing firefighting budgets and directing the money to woke causes and replacing seasoned firefighters with woke diversity hires and woke programs built around woke nonsense such as this.
Speaker 25: We are hosting our new employee orientation and our focus is to teach our new employees for them to understand cultural competency, identify implicit and unconscious bias, and be aware of the importance of us having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Speaker 2: And how did that work out.
Speaker 1: Here's one such woke firefighter explaining how she manages to do her job.
Speaker 26: You want to see somebody that responds to your house, your emergency, whether it's a medical call, or a fire call that looks like you. It gives that person a little bit more ease knowing that somebody might understand their situation better.
Speaker 2: Is she strong enough to do this?
Speaker 26: Or you couldn't carry my husband out of a fire, which he got himself from the wrong place.
Speaker 2: If I have to carry himut of a fire.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has been warning for years these policies, these worke policies and practices would end as.
Speaker 2: They have done in disaster.
Speaker 27: So I think California ore to get their act together and clean up their forests and manage their forest because it's disgraceful.
Speaker 17: What's happening should never happen.
Speaker 2: I go all over the country and I meet with governors. The first thing they says, there's no reason.
Speaker 17: For for as far as like that in California.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump was right back then in his first administration, and Donald Trump is right now.
Speaker 13: Woke has to stop because along with everything else, it's destroying our country.
Speaker 4: We're going to stop woke.
Speaker 2: Woke is Bulley.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have put it better myself. So in Australia, we must abandon workism. And the only way to do that is at the next election. By voting out Labor, the Greens, and the Teals. Above all, there is simply too much at stake. Joining us now as our mate, John Heindereika from the Center of the American Experiment and of course editor of the power Line blog or contributor thereof John.
Speaker 2: Great to see you.
Speaker 1: Happy new year, mate, And tomorrow is the inauguration.
Speaker 2: Of Donald Trump.
Speaker 28: Tell us about it, Rowan, It can't come too soon. We are finally set the end of the disastrous four year Biden administration, and Joe Biden has managed to kind of loop to the finish line his last week at office maybe one of the most bizarre of his entire four year term. But yes, indeed, on Monday, Donald Trump will be taking the reins, Caroline, John.
Speaker 6: Great to see you.
Speaker 5: We've already heard a lot of talk about deportations happening. How soon is that going to take place?
Speaker 6: And what's been the response over there from the voters.
Speaker 28: Well, the voters voted for it, you know. Donald Trump has never made a secret of his position on illegal immigration. He wants to end illegal immigration. He wants the people who have come here illegally to go back where they came from. To the greatest extent possible. That is a popular position. You know, the Democrats act like it's anathema. It's terrible. No, this is what the American people have voted for. And I think we're going to see steps taken toward these deportations as soon as Donald Trump is sworn in.
Speaker 4: Jane John, I'm concerned about what happens on not day one, when these mass deportations are scheduled to start happening.
Speaker 2: When on day two, day three, day four.
Speaker 4: How is the swamp which absolutely hates Donald Trump, hates the idea that he is returning. Responding to Trump's inauguration because I have seen people like Janet Yellen saying that the country is hitting the debt limit as of Tuesday, that there are people in the bondom market who are going to try and pull a Liz Trust on him and make it impossible for him to govern without massive chaos in the financial markets. What's the fight back and what's the plan for the fight back?
Speaker 28: James, The biggest problem that any Republican president has is that he doesn't really control the executive branch of the federal government. The employees of the executive branch in Washington, DC are probably ninety to ninety five percent Democrats and liberals, and there are many Now, there are some, you know, good employees there who will do what their bosses tell them to do, like they're supposed to. The President sets policy for the executive branch, but there are many who will try to obstruct Trump. And I think he learned this in his first term, and I hope that coming into office this time around better equipped with a player and to whip these people into shape and actually get his policies implemented.
Speaker 1: Now, John, when we spoke last year, one of the things I said frequently was that not only were you getting Donald Trump, you would be getting one of the I think one of the most impressive and astonishing administrations with the most incredible characters. I mean, we've talked about Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami and JD. Vance and so on, and Telsea Gabbart if they're RFKJ if he's confirmed. But I was very impressed by these confirmation hearings that we had during the week. I just want to play you a grab of Pete Hegseeth, who is the We'll just have a listen first to what he has to say.
Speaker 2: Everybody in this room knows.
Speaker 6: If you're a rifleman and you lose your.
Speaker 2: Rifle, they're throwing the book at you.
Speaker 23: But if you're a general who loses a war, you get a promotion.
Speaker 1: He's the new Secretary of Defense, John, How is that of contrast to the previous Secretary of Defense?
Speaker 28: Well, I think this is just great rowand full disclosure. Pete is a friend of mine, Okay, I think the world of him. But what Donald Trump is saying here is I want a soldier in the Pentagon. I want a soldier with two bronze stars, a legitimate war hero running the Defense Department. That is not what we've had in the past. We've had either bureaucrats or generals with a bunch of ribbons who have never actually been shot at. And I think the large majority of the American people think it's a great idea to put a soldier in charge of the Defense Department.
Speaker 5: Caroline oh Well, I loved one of Pete's comments during his confirmation hearing John where he actually clapped back at Elizabeth Warren and really exposed these democrats here. Let's have a look at that quickly.
Speaker 29: In other words, you're quite sure that every general who serves should not go directly into the defense industry for ten years. You're not willing to make that same pledge.
Speaker 13: I'm not a general senator, You'll be the one.
Speaker 6: It's too good.
Speaker 5: I mean, there was a lot of speculation this confirmation wouldn't happen with Pete, haigsays, but he's performed very well.
Speaker 28: He's performed well. There are fifty three Republican senators. There were one or two who had expressed some misgivings above Pete because he wasn't the veteran bureaucrat right. But they have come around. Jony Ernst of Iowa in particular, has come around, has now endorsed him, and I don't have any doubt that Pete is going to be confirmed. And I think that all of Trump's nominees are going to be confirmed. In twenty twenty one, when Joe Biden came into office and he had all of his nominees, not a single Demo Democratic senator voted against a single Biden nominee in twenty twenty one. The Republicans are behind this administration and they're not going to be voting with the Democrats to block these nominees James.
Speaker 4: Finally, John, you know, being a lawyer, I wanted to get your legal opinion.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I just spoke about a moment ago.
Speaker 4: Which is Joe Biden's unilateral declaration that the twenty eighth Amendment of the Constitution now exists. Apparently there's an equal rights Amendment. Have we just gotten to the point now where nobody cares?
Speaker 2: James, this is so bizarre.
Speaker 28: You cannot make this stuff up. Yesterday last night, Joe Biden purported to amend the Constitution of the United States via Twitter. He issued a tweet saying falsely that the Equal Rights Amendment, which died by its own terms in two thousand and eight, has now suddenly come into being and as part of the Constitution. This is completely insane. I doubt that Joe Biden even knows that he did that.
Speaker 6: We don't know who in the.
Speaker 28: White House put that tweet out and put Joe Biden's name on it. But it's an indication of how far gone this administration is. It is an absolute clown show.
Speaker 1: And John just briefly the inauguration tomorrow, are their fears around it?
Speaker 2: He's moved it indoors?
Speaker 1: Was that a weather thing or a security thing or a bit of both. What dangers look around the inauguration any.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope not Rowan.
Speaker 28: I mean they say it was whether it's supposed to be ten degrees in Washington on Monday. Now where I live, that wouldn't be considered cold.
Speaker 2: Why in DC.
Speaker 28: That's called So there's only going to be two thousand people in the Capitol or a tunda for the actual inauguration. There'll be another event at the Capital Arena, which holds twenty thousand. Obviously security is going to be very very tight. But after the two assassination attempts on Trump, obviously it's something that we all are concerned about.
Speaker 1: John, heindrare get great to chat to and we'll chat again soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much. And as we go, John, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just going to play a quick a clip of Donald Trump there with Justin Trudeau as Justin was resigning.
Speaker 2: This is AI, obviously, but it's pretty funny.
Speaker 30: Last night over dinner, I told my kids about the decision that I'm sharing.
Speaker 2: With you today.
Speaker 30: I intend to resign as party leader as Prime minister after the party selects its next leader, who would robust nationwide competitive process.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: After the break, Caroline Marcus got lots to talk to us about here on Outsiders Don't Go Away Back in a.
Speaker 6: Sick welcome back to Outsiders.
Speaker 5: I'm Caroline Marcus here today with gentile James Morrow and Rabbi Rowan Deed.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know about you, but I don't recognize this country anymore. This isn't the Australia we know and love. So what does it remind you of? Nineteen thirties Germany? Maybe the terror enclave that is Gaza Yep getting warmer, but not a supposedly freedom loving, democratic Western nation. If this past week has been proof of anything, it is that the extremism and hatred that's been tolerated on our streets week after week, it has nothing to do with legitimate protest about a conflict more than twelve thousand kilometers away. This is what that hatred has culminated in an attack that has all the hallmarks of a targeted fire bombing at the former home of a Jewish leader. Again, something that belongs not in Australia in twenty twenty five, but Nazi Germany, our very own Crystal Nacht, the Night of the Broken Glass where Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues were vandalized and destroyed the year before World War II erupted. Alex Ripchen is the co CEO of Australia's Peak Jewish body and a tireless advocate for the community and the values all Australians should hold.
Speaker 6: Dear his family had moved out of the house.
Speaker 5: In fact, it doesn't even belong to Jews now. But intelligence has never been a strong point for these thugs. Brain dead and dangerous. It's a chilling combination. Not that their threats will work.
Speaker 23: And I can tell you that no fire, no vandalism, no paint, no threats, no intimidation will stop me. I will continue to fulfill my duty to my country, my community and my people.
Speaker 5: And the thing is this wasn't even the first attack on a Jewish leader to make headlines this week. A forty four year old man from Western Sydney was the day before arrested and charged by the new Federal Police Anti Semitism task Force, accused of making alleged death threats to another Jewish organization, the Australian Jewish Association, headed by doctor David Adler. Now we don't know yet the exact threat allegedly made, but the group has received several in the past fifteen months, like this image of a hangman's noose accompanied by the warning if the group dares show up at the Senate Inquiry to deal with anti Semitism, they will all delta, indye, echo die. Our expectations have become so low after more than a year of virtual inaction by authorities that this one arrest surprised everyone.
Speaker 6: So now we're seeing.
Speaker 31: It's refreshing because one of the concerns in the Jewish community since the Sea October twenty twenty three is that our law enforcement has not been focused and has not been taking action against the numerous anti Semitic incidents and threats that have occurred across Australia.
Speaker 5: So now we're seeing people being targeted leaders in the Jewish community. And these attacks follow what we've seen in recent days on a Sydney synagogue a second synagogue, the thugs tried to fire bomb and graffiti calling to gas the Jews. I guess until police analysts try to convince us, what the vandals really meant to say was where's the Jews? And of course there was a firebombing of a Melbourne synagogue early last month, over which there are yet to be any arrests. What mustn't be glossed over is that this latest incident in dober Heights, a heavily Jewish suburb in eastern Sydney, came after the ceasefire deal had been read between Israel and Hamas, a deal that's set to come into effect later today, a deal anyone who genuinely cares about Palestinian lives and an end to the conflict should be celebrating, given how disproportionately it rewards their side. Har Mask not only gets an end to the war it started, they get more than twenty two Palestinian prisoners per innocent Israeli hostage. That's seven hundred and thirty five violent prisoners, many of them murderous terrorists, in exchange for thirty three innocent children, women and elderly. Likely there's another ya Ya Sinoa among that group already plotting the next October seven, and the continuing violence here should convince anyone still in doubt that these protests were never about peace. These people don't care about Palestinian lives.
Speaker 6: They don't hate war.
Speaker 5: They just hate Jews, and by extension, they hate Australia. Never forget, these protests started before Israel even retaliated against October seven. Of course, the more sophisticated activists will try to conceal this truth. Instead, they'll gas light and use every trick in the book to turn themselves into the victims. Like Nasa Mashni, head of the Australian Palestinian Palestine Advocacy Network.
Speaker 11: Do you think there will be less anti Semitic incidents from here on in?
Speaker 31: It's an absurd question. It's an absurd question asked me when we've got tens of thousands of Palestinians that are dead. The challenge we have in Australia is not just.
Speaker 28: About anti Semitism, it's about anti Palestinian racism.
Speaker 6: But the jiggers up.
Speaker 5: It was up when we saw Palestinians celebrate the news of the ceasefire deal by taking to the street is to pledge their allegiance to one of the Hamas masterminds of October seven.
Speaker 6: And the jig was certainly up.
Speaker 5: When we saw her mask leader Khalil al Haya praise October seven and bow that the resistance will continue after the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: I mean, oktober, I'm jerzy in Jersey, asked well in jazz in and me amah and I'm I'm parible.
Speaker 5: In fact, there's already been a stabbing attack in Tel Aviv that's left an Israeli man seriously injured. We already you know, a good number of the hostages to be released aren't alive. They'll be coming back as corpses. A high level idf reservers who cannot be identified, told me our soldiers will remain sitting ducks there for about forty two days. The families don't know if they get a body bag or a live family member back. And there's an expectation female hostages would have been raped given testimony from already returned hostages. Even the UN, the UN for Heaven's Sake, was forced to admit it had found clear and convincing information hostages had been raped, and those hostages, even if alive, will come back as shells of the person they once were.
Speaker 6: Now there's nothing you wouldn't do if your loved one was a hostage.
Speaker 5: Nothing, but that is an incredibly high price for Israel to pay. I deally hope that there's deal leads to all hostages coming back and lasting peace in Israel and Gaza. But I don't hold my breath already deal is in jeopardy after Israel accused himas of missing the deadline to name the first three hostages to be released. PM Benjamin Nattanna, who said we will not move forward with the outline until we receive a list of the hostages to be freed. As agreed, Israel will not tolerate violations of the agreement. The sole responsibility lies with Heimas. But I do believe Donald Trump's presidency has signaled a new era, a new strength and moral clarity on Israel that our leaders finally fear and respect. Tragically, with our pathetically limp leadership back home, it's clear the violence on our own shores is only really just beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, Caroline, that was superb and I sincerely hope you are wrong about that last point. I do hope the violence is brought to heal in this country, and that will only come with a change of leadership as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: At a federal level.
Speaker 1: Peter Jennings joins us now from the Strategic Analysis Australia. Peter, thanks for coming on on a Sunday morning, do appreciate it? Now, there's two aspects. Do we want to talk about the hostages deal? I mean, on the one hand, I was kind of horrified at the thought that so many Palestinian criminals would be released from Israeli jails when we know that that's one of one such release last time round, that it was the mastermind of the October seventh attack. So Israel is releasing into the Middle East some very very dangerous people. But on the other hand, you do have to sympathize, as Caroline said, with the plight of the families of the hostages.
Speaker 2: Tell us your thoughts is this a good deal, a bad deal, or a bit of both.
Speaker 27: So it's been impossible really to reconcile these two compete objectives. For Israel won the rescue of the hostages, and from a human perspective, one can only be happy that potentially some are going to be released. But then the second was Nettaya, who's war aim to defeat Hamas to make sure that it could no longer be the political boss of Gaza. And it seems to me that in negotiating the cease fight, that's what has been lost. Some hostages may be returned at the price of Hamas staying in power, and I think what we're going to see over the next six weeks or so is going to be a pretty ugly cracked down inside Gaza itself where Hamas will reassert control. And as Caroline said in her ditorial just a minute ago, we've got a thousand or so a Hamas supporters coming out of Israeli jails. Israeli jails are the postgrad finishing school for the Hamas political leadership. That's where Sinoa came from, the man that actually masterminded the October seven attack. So from a strategic perspective, the war continues, and I'm delighted to see some hostages potentially coming back, but it's coming at an enormously high price for Israel to pay, which is that there is no political solution to Gaza. Hamas stays in power, the threat remains. That's a really bad outcome long term, it seems to me.
Speaker 2: James and Peter.
Speaker 4: One of the people who took an awful lot of credit for this deal when it was first announced was Donald Trump, the incoming president, and there was a lot of saying, oh, well, this is you know, an early win for his foreign policy before he's even taken office. But if as you say, and if it is as it looks like, this means that this all continues, There'll be another attempt at an October seventh down the road. Is there some other circuit breaker that maybe we're not seeing as part of this, some future idea of what happens to Gaza a multinational force?
Speaker 2: Where does this go?
Speaker 4: Or are we just stuck back where we started with and Hamas says, hey, we may have lost tens of thousands of people here, but we're still considering this strategically a whim.
Speaker 27: So the circuit breaker that we mightn't have seen, James, is what did Trump agree to to get Nettanahu over the line?
Speaker 2: Excepting the cease fire?
Speaker 27: Did he agree, for example, to support Israel striking Iran destroying their nuclear facilities so that Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon sometime in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: If that's the.
Speaker 27: Deal, I can see why Nettaya who would have signed up to it. There is a risk for Trump here, which is to say, before in his even his inauguration, he's made a tactical mistake. He wanted to deliver what he said he was going to deliver during the presidential campaign, which was that hostages would be released. But I don't think any part of that calculation from Trump was to leave har Mass in power. So you know, there's a lot that remains to be worked out here, James. I think potentially Trump will be disappointed to find that Hamas is not a reliable negotiating partner and that they're going to reneg on the deal, that they're going to continue to be a threat, and what looks like a victory for Trump today is going to look like a defeat for Trump in six weeks time when Hamas continues to be a problem, and then we may see the all hell break loose, which was the other half of Trump's promise for the Middle East. So there's a lot that I don't know, but I do think that Trump tried to get a domestic political gain. He's got that kind of at a high price, and now we have to see what American policy in the Middle East looks like going forward.
Speaker 1: But Peter, on that point, various I know they haven't been confirmed yet, but various of his top nominees is administration have all come out and several of them had said Hamas will never be allowed to run the Gaza strip, Hamas will never be allowed to stay in power. So I don't know if this is the second arm of Trump's deal that we've got this six week period till the so called phase two.
Speaker 2: But Trump's administration are.
Speaker 1: Saying very very clearly Hamas will not be allowed to remain in power and will be annihilated if necessary. And we've even had Netanyahu coming out today saying that I'll go back in and fight with American approval.
Speaker 2: So what do you make of all that? So Jones?
Speaker 27: So these there are two things here which cannot be reconciled. What one is negotiating with Hamas over the release of the hostages, which is what Trump's policy forced Netanyahu to do. The other is that Hamas can no longer lead Gaza. I can't see how these two things square. Hamas has not, for its own account, engaged in a negotiation knowing that it's going to be the end of them politically. So I guess my conclusion from that is that it's just a cease fire. It's not a permanent peace deal. It can't be a permanent peace deal. The war continues. I wrote in The Australian a few days ago that in the Middle East, ceasefires are made to be broken, and I expect that's what's going to happen, because ultimately Israel will continue to keep fighting for its own survival. And so we come back to James's question was what was the deal? I think the deal must have been around America giving cover to Israel to prosecute its war against Iran. I think that's what we'll see in future.
Speaker 2: Well, with you one hundred percent, Peter, it.
Speaker 5: Looks Peter like I said that the deal might already be in jeopardy with Israel accusing Hamas of not even releasing the names, which was part of the agreement, apparently that they had to release the lambs of the first hostages that are going to be released by Hamas, and they haven't.
Speaker 6: So we'll see what happens there. But what's your response.
Speaker 5: We've seen people cheering on the streets in Gaza, We've seen promises to continue the resistance.
Speaker 6: Let's show people at.
Speaker 5: Home a little bit of the reaction to this ceasefire deal. From your perspective, Peter, this seems to be being celebrated as a victory on the Hamas side.
Speaker 6: On the Palestinian side, yes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 27: And so we come down to the reality that Hamasa's plan was always to accept military defeat in order to gain a political victory. And what Israel has done is that it's gained a military victory, but it's suffered a significant political defeat.
Speaker 2: That's the appalling.
Speaker 27: Nature of where we're at now. The truth is that there are majority support for Hamas still amongst Palestinians in Gaza. Hamas is going to treat this as a tremendous victory. This is going to cement what might have been its faltering political control over Gaza, and it's going to go down and Hammas propaganda as a tremendous achievement. Hamas is also a bad faith negotiator. I don't think we can be confident that the ceasefire is going to last six days, let alone six weeks, But the release of those hostages is going to traumatize Israel every day that a person is released, and I think that's all so part of Hermas's subjective. So I just come down to the tragedy that there is no lasting solution here, and I hope that Australia and other countries don't now read this as a signal to push money into Gaza, because all that means, under the guise of reconstruction is that we're going to end up lining the pockets of Hamas leaders in cutter and re arming Hamas. And so the fight continues.
Speaker 1: Peter Jennings, brilliant insights there, and you're absolutely right. The money Australia is poured into the Palestinian side is reprehensible. Peter Jennings, great to chat to you as always, Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders, and we'll speak again soon after the break. Canbra clown show in a tech roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest show in town. It's the Canra clown Show. Hey remember this blast from the past, the great COVID clown himself.
Speaker 32: Hello, I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Yes, sadly it is true.
Speaker 1: Brett Sutton Dan Andrews, Chief COVID Health Bureaucraft, also known as Sluggate Sutton in honor of the disgusting affair that saw an independent, non unionized food catering business disgracefully shut down on spurious health grounds. But more importantly, Brett Sutton will forever be remembered as the man who was responsible for two years of Victorian COVID misery, lockdowns, social distancing in parks, mask mandates, five mile radiuses, vaccine mandates, QR codes, outrageous police brutality, protest marches being pepper sprayed, and Victoria being made the laughing stock of the world. Biometric Brett was even touted as Australia's sexiest health bureaucrat at one stage of the madness. Indeed, every other day this clown would front up to the to deliver his media circus act, spouting endless fearmongering gobblebeegook.
Speaker 2: I might start with an apology.
Speaker 32: I know that members of the Afghan community might have felt singled out by statements I made recently. That was absolutely not my intention. If we haven't known the clusters that have occurring, that have been occurring right through the really significant time through this second wave, the absence of new cases in Casey in the last couple of days is an indication that those pillars of public health response isolation of cases, quarantine of close contacts, testing broadly absolutely the keys to stopping them. So if people feel that it's a threat, they get anxious, or they feel like it's a really significant backward step. I would say we should expect them. They will occur, but we know exactly how to respond to them. There's no question that getting vaccinated and being two weeks after your first vaccine gives you a level of protection.
Speaker 2: One vaccine is not enough.
Speaker 32: I also think it's problematic when you see people who appear to be breaking the rules, as it were, until you can show that you've got evidence of vaccination and that it's an entitlement that applies across the board.
Speaker 1: Heaven help us now throughout COVID, I on this show is extremely skeptical about every aspect of the draconian mandates, and I even suggested we explore alternatives such as iver mecton.
Speaker 2: So I guess Bret Sutton.
Speaker 1: Had people like me in mind when he made this pronouncement from on High.
Speaker 2: They are anti everything.
Speaker 32: They are anti lockdown, they are anti they shutdown on international travel. They're anti mass they are anti social distancing. They think that everything will be solved by taking a horse de worming tablet either mectin if they've taken mandated vaccination as a hook.
Speaker 2: So be it.
Speaker 32: But let's not pretend that these are otherwise rational individuals. They are absolutely wacky.
Speaker 1: Absolutely wacky a brats, except, of course we were not. We were right to varying degrees on virtually every single issue. Even Iver Mechtan is now out of the sinbin well. Following COVID, they shipped biometric Bret off to a cushy job in Canberra. But it seems you can't keep a good globalist down these days.
Speaker 2: And now the bloke.
Speaker 1: Who inflicted the world's most draconian and onerous COVID restrictions onto Victorians has decided to team up with renowned World Economic Forum COVID and climate cultists and globalist billionaire Bill Gates to inflict even more nightmares upon innocent ozzies. This time, I call it the Mozzi Mandates. Yes, Brett Sutton, Bill Gates and the boffins at the CSIRO have decided what the good folk of far North Queensland really need right now is a swarm of genetically engineered red glowing masque.
Speaker 2: This is being done with.
Speaker 1: The blessings of Albozo in order to help Bill Gates on his passionate mission to eradicate dengy fever worldwide, even though there virtually isn't anydngy fever anywhere in Far North Queensland or anywhere else in Australia for that matter.
Speaker 2: Cane toads, do I hear you say?
Speaker 1: Still welcome to the wacky world of Sluggate Sutton's Mozzi mandates they.
Speaker 2: Are indeed toying the dark red.
Speaker 32: They've got a protein that's encoded for I think it's a coral protein that fluoresca's red, and that means they can be identified in the world when they're introduced, but also when you stop. When you stop introducing them, the numbers will fall away again and you can see that washing out in the population with that fluorescent gene.
Speaker 1: The King of Covid billionaire Bill and Glow in the Dark massies what could possibly go wrong? No memlest to Mosquito Morrison and the doors would say, no.
Speaker 14: Mea ls demski dom no mea orlis demoski dom no mea ortis demski do? Why I don't you go.
Speaker 1: Hyperbole extreme exaggeration as pronounced by Julia Gillard hyperbole. Well, we've got some great ones here. I mentioned before Guy Piers, the actor I mean, seriously, this is shameful stuff what he said about October sixth. But you can't stop a lovey. They wade into everything. Have a listened to this nonsense?
Speaker 7: Think about people who are less privileged, whether they are people with disabilities, whether they are people under occupation, whether they are people who who are struggling with climate change. So, you know, I think it's important too in this situation. It's great to promote our movie, no question, but I think it's also good to recognize everybody in the world.
Speaker 33: World.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recognize everybody in the world climate change out and I will not go and see that movie, whatever it is, and I don't want anyone else to see it as well.
Speaker 2: That guy is a clown, an absolute clown.
Speaker 1: Jans sickening how these privileged types.
Speaker 2: Like, what's the profession? He's an actor? What's he doing? He's saying the lions, so you know, he knows.
Speaker 1: He's writing his own lines, but he probably but.
Speaker 4: He is saying the lines so because he knows that. You know, in the Hollywood woke left media sphere, what you do, Like, did you watch his eyes there during that? He's like, uh, oh, climate change. People that are patient raises us to things like that. You know, like you can't take these people seriously. Anybody who takes an actor seriously on politics is an idiot.
Speaker 2: Caroline.
Speaker 5: He's just ticked every left virtue signal and cause off.
Speaker 6: During that dar tribe. And I mean, I just remind Guy Pears.
Speaker 5: What happened between October six and October eight.
Speaker 6: That was a that was a her master the.
Speaker 5: Insensitivity around I mean, that's why there's a war.
Speaker 1: Well, this is this is why witness drives me completely insane. You can stand there and pretend to be compassionate about climate change and the underprivileged around the world, and you basically sneer at the rape, the butchery, the vile defiling of so many wonderful men, women and women and children and men. Another lovey here we got the You know, Hollywood is great for Hyperbowl because they all come out with it. Have a listen, Carol Caine, remember her, she's found out what caused the Californian fires.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you think it might be? Mmmm?
Speaker 13: That's just true.
Speaker 33: So many people that we know are losing their homes completely and police not their animals or their lives. Alo Ol Good said it was going to happen, and he was, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard for a long time.
Speaker 4: Hour No, I mean, but again, this is the thing, like like what do these people do? And the thing has been climate change particularly, it's like a religious for these people. You know, it's climate change that went and emptied the hydrants in Los Angeles. It's climate change that made that reservoir have no water because it was under maintenance for like eight years or whatever it was. You know, it's climate change that made the fire department full of woke incompetence who won't go and rescue you.
Speaker 2: Apparently, according to that one lady, don't look like Carolin.
Speaker 1: I tell you what really amused me is she said al Gore was right. Remember Malibu, which all burnt down, is right on the beach there. So if al Gore had been right, the oceans would have risen by now and you wouldn't have had any bushfires there.
Speaker 5: Are supposed to have a north Pole that's completely ice free by this point. In fact, it was supposed to happen by twenty sixteen according to al Gore.
Speaker 6: So I think he's been wrong about plenty of things.
Speaker 2: Carol Kane, al Gore was right al Gore.
Speaker 1: Climate change is always to climb chins the ultimate excuse James and Caroline for anything. Caroline, thanks for being on Outsiders today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having fantastic great work.
Speaker 1: And in a very exciting announcement, I have some news about a new show of mine for twenty twenty five. The World according to Rowan Dean will be on weekly this year on Fridays, available to stream for our Sky News online subscribers, and then here on your TVs at seven pm every Friday evening. The World according to Rowan Deane, followed of course by James Morrow and then read japany Friday evenings.
Speaker 2: See you next Sunday morning and on Friday evening.
Speaker 1: Bye