Speaker 1: His topic for the Wizard past the still we're talking to the Wizard.
Speaker 2: The Wizard coding from the hawks.
Speaker 1: He is in the house. Can I good?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you good? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Cold?
Speaker 3: Ye, it is a bit cold, it.
Speaker 2: Is the morning's getting cold. And aren't we You're a long sleep guy.
Speaker 3: I've worn him Wine's down in Tazi, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really get it.
Speaker 4: So what because I was watching the D's play last weekend and it was under the roof at Marvel and there were four players in long sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, Guinea used to be like that. Guinea used to wear long sleeves no matter what the day was.
Speaker 1: But now he's gone the guns out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now he's put it on the size.
Speaker 2: But do they wear It's like if they're trying to hide an injury or like something.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sure, maybe if Shulder tape, Yeah, I reckon, I reckon. Cis might wear his long ears because he has a bit of shoulder tape.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Is it superstition? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Do you have the superstition.
Speaker 1: Anything you do?
Speaker 3: When I'm in Melbourne, I like to go Lovaball before a game to what it's like an a club for club.
Speaker 2: You build your own, you build your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my mates like company, shout out, yeah, yeah, I'll go there before every game.
Speaker 2: So because some players have the same meal before a game. Job. I heard that you're not lucky?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually what are they? Budgies? They're nice and blue.
Speaker 2: Do you like speed? Like swim wear under your shorts?
Speaker 3: So they're budgie smugglers. Better the under you So I like it. I don't do the swim one.
Speaker 1: There's no and then there's a fl what.
Speaker 2: Under we asked the Prime Minister, what are you sleeping?
Speaker 1: Not great? I mean you guys were on a good run. Then we had the draw and then went down to free the mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's a cross now just in the Jersey pies, wasn't it aren't going great?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it was tough. It's always tough going over there beating them and good old Warfy Time.
Speaker 1: So how's this right? Wolf Time? I was just having a chat about it off the air. Were you aware of Warfy Time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 3: I actually talked to a few boys yesterday. Apparently it was back when Pavlich was playing. They used to do it back then, and now they're like I think trying to bring it back may be wrong.
Speaker 4: But the twenty minute mark of each is the last quarter. Each quarter, I think it was only the last, so they just the crowd sort of gets on their feet. They just start cheering.
Speaker 2: And only winning. Well I try.
Speaker 1: I don't know's I think.
Speaker 3: I think we're winning at that point, but they keep it going then.
Speaker 1: And it is enough to throw you mentally.
Speaker 3: It was tough for me as a forward because the ball wasn't really coming down. I think we had four inside fifties in the last so it was tough as a forward line. But yeah, it is hard, especially when you've got forty nine thousand Frio fans over there going off their head.
Speaker 2: But that's part of the fun, isn't it pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool and stuff like that, But yeah, it doesn't throw off.
Speaker 2: When we were in America the basketball and it was at that new stadium in l A. And the home team there's like all the seats have lights and stuff in them, and when you away team were like shooting a free throw whatever down that end, all the seats would like flash and.
Speaker 1: Light up.
Speaker 3: To get loud as well. They always have something going over over the sneakers.
Speaker 2: You're just trying to distract them. I thought that was too far from the seats flushing at the basketball.
Speaker 1: Here in Melbourne, when the opposition shooting like a penalty shot, everyone tries to boo them because if they missed both shots, everyone gets free cheeks.
Speaker 2: They do, they get free cheese.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: If the team misses a free.
Speaker 1: Throw too free.
Speaker 2: Throws, everyone gets a free So.
Speaker 1: Everyone in the stadium is booing this player, trying to throw them off.
Speaker 2: I can't mind it.
Speaker 4: Well, well, the MCG on Saturday afternoon. It's a a cock game, the D's and the Hawks. My mob against your mob, and not that I'm playing. But anyway, now I know we've seen the wizard hats, and I believe there's gonna be a bay with the wizard hats up one end, but up the other end there's going to be picket pocket.
Speaker 2: They need to explain that picket pocket.
Speaker 4: Now, Cozy picket, latrell picket, two guns of the Melbourne Football Club. They've introduced hats, so Melbourne supporters up the other end are going to be in blue hats with picket pocket on it.
Speaker 1: It's your idea. I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it. It would be fun for the game, bring a bit of joy in advance.
Speaker 2: To Melbourne, give them to their supporters. You have to pay for that.
Speaker 4: They are I believe, and it's all to celebrate Sir Doug Nichols round. They are two great indigenous footballers. Do you sit back and admire other small forwards?
Speaker 3: Nick, Yeah, I definitely look at Cozzie what he's done this year. He's a star of the Comps, so I definitely look at him and try and pick parts out of his game. But yeah, I do look at other small forwards every now and then try and implement it into my game.
Speaker 1: What's the chat like because you mentioned before, you know, the ball wasn't coming up to the forward line when you're in free in that quarter. Do you go sit there and have a chat you're in the opposition.
Speaker 3: Ah, not so much the opposition. We chat as a fold line group. But yeah, not so much as fold opposition because our fold line coach will be playing.
Speaker 4: You snag a goal, right, he might go to you a nasty goal.
Speaker 3: Does that happen like an not? Not? Usually?
Speaker 4: Maybe back in stick that in your back pocket, you know, because.
Speaker 3: There could be a bit of chatter it not nothing nice.
Speaker 1: But I just kicked on the weekend. The kids just sit down. If the balls they're on a picnic as you do, well, this would be a big game. Wiz. Uh what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Are you expecting a bit of a bit of a shootout because both teams love to score?
Speaker 3: I hope, so I reckon it will be a pretty good game. We're both very attacking sides, so yeah, I'm sure it'll be a bit of a shootout. The hopefully it's nice weather.
Speaker 1: Have we going with injuries with your guys?
Speaker 3: We had brass fallout, which is a big out for us. He's obviously a gun. But I think that's about it. I think colchh is back hopefully, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well she's going to be a big one.
Speaker 2: I like that time day see Hawks, good luck. That be cracking game this weekend.
Speaker 1: Very good. You go and you packed your blanket. I am going for part of it.
Speaker 3: I'm going for well, fake fan, it's an afternoon game.
Speaker 1: This is why bluddy hate Hawthorne to leave early. No traffic.
Speaker 2: Actually we're going to a work dinner which you're not coming to, and you've thrown there so you might want to stop talking.
Speaker 1: It's a charity dinner and.
Speaker 2: Tasty isn't coming there, So there you go. That's why he's leaving. I tried to get you out of that home swimming with your kids. Yeah, we're off doing our community.
Speaker 1: So I can't wait to hear your donation on Monday.
Speaker 2: Quick. What's more than you're doing? So i'd stop talking. You're not even turning up, brother.
Speaker 4: Black.
Speaker 3: We thank you.
Speaker 4: I do from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you lose by a lot.
Speaker 3: I was experiged something nice.
Speaker 2: I hope you kick a bag of gold.
Speaker 1: Nick the Wizard Watch and joining us on the end. This morning, it's fast approaching eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Jase, Lauren, and Clint at feeling good Pise. Lauren and Clinn on the socials