Speaker 1: Those TVG speaking about the podcast with.
Speaker 2: Tim Jinniber on five Double A Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Timmy, good morning. Do you welcome to five Double A Breakfast?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much? Will Yes, exciting in the last week at daylight Savings and it'll be nice next week the sun will be up.
Speaker 1: Just goes that.
Speaker 2: Probably that ten days too long, oh for.
Speaker 1: Sure, only saying that the other day. Soever, I know that, I know that down at Albert and there's been a bit of pressure on Ken, Tim, but you'd probably rather be ken than lossing at the moment when you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look the for all the Carlton fans out there, zero and four looks horrible, bottom of the table. It doesn't look great. Keep dropping away in second half. Just remember whoform was zero and five this time last year, like zero and five, and they came back with such a run that they look like they were going to be the finals favorite. And look at the way they've started this year, So not all is lost. I saw some things last night that I liked that they just got blown away in the third term and then they steadied up in the last quarter, so they're starting to piece it together. They're starting to get the names they need back out on the park. I don't think all is lost, so there's still a chance. But you wouldn't want to be You wouldn't want to be nought six nor seven. That's probably too hard. So yeah, look, keep the faith is probably what i'd say to the Blues fans and Collinwood. Well, they went about their work very well. They've got a lot of experience. I just don't know how long the older blokes can hang on this season. They'll have to manage them well. But it might be without Dan Houston.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Late last year I was very concerned. When he got five weeks. This year, I couldn't care less.
Speaker 1: So you watched every game that he's played, Timmy, when did he become a hitman at Houston?
Speaker 2: Like what happened there? It is and that enormous hit on ranking and then to follow it up with that something's got into him unbelievable. Yeah, so it gets old.
Speaker 1: And after that Monday, after that Houston hit on rank and I reget that was the only time you, you and me and Will have had what it was a genuinely frosty conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was probably hoping for two.
Speaker 1: Is does it sort of feel like the season starting proper now for Borught with Zach Barter's in like your guns are in, you can get it's a side that the portery infinitely more talented then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so that we've had problems down back with not having enough tools. So Radigali has got a game under his belt, plays his one hundredth DFL game and congratulations to him. So the back line starts to look a lot better and a lot steadier. The forward line has been the mitched Georgiardi show. That's it, it's too easy to shut down. Yeah he so, now we'll probably get a toll up there. I would imagine to help him out this week, either a Finlayson or a Lord, so that will help him out enormously. But then it's we've been smashed at contested footy. What does Zach Butters do? He wins contested footy, and he wins the first footy and he bursts out and it just makes harn Francis job different. It gives Rosie the chance to do what he does laterally, because this bloke wins the footy and he's so inspirational for our team. So I'm hoping that they all lift around him and we can have a really good win on Sunday. For you guys, you've got a very short list of injured players, but a couple of really important ones out Rochelle who's playing his best footy I think up until getting injured. And Matt Crouch. He is the instigator, isn't he. He's the one that sets all the other players up with the really dynamic midfield that you have now. So that is concern going into a Gold Coast team that are really good around the footy, so that I think prior to that I'd had you guys absolute out and out favorites. This probably just swings it a little bit their way, but it doesn't mean that you can't win. I still think you win.
Speaker 1: Up there should be a good game of form looking forward up see you guys,