Speaker 1: Go get you in my morning every day, Lady Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies and general, welcome to the podcast. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Guess what I'll make all the coffees on me today, all the coffees in the OVER team on me.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I'm doing that? Because I'm trying to sleep with you all.
Speaker 3: I know, it's pretty obvious, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Guess what if you want to buy me a skinny cap, I'm telling your wife.
Speaker 1: Oh sez, I mean seriously a bloke and one of the experts has come out and said that if you buy people coffees or maybe drinks, then it's micro cheating.
Speaker 2: Give me, I'll grow up. Captain SquarePants. Do you want a coffee? Apps?
Speaker 5: I always want a coffee, let's be honest, especially when I have a little sneaky sleep in. But I know you pride yourself on buying coffees for people. That's what you do. That's kind of like your love language here at over.
Speaker 2: Because communication is not yes correct.
Speaker 5: Also, I just want to let you know, though, that an expert has come out and said that you actually could be cheating on your wife by shouting us.
Speaker 2: Coffeesh here we go Yeah, not this again, Am I right?
Speaker 5: Basically they're saying that if you are going and you're shouting your work wife or work hubby coffees or drinks, it could be seen as micro cheating.
Speaker 2: I give me a spell. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Whoever wrote this as well is the biggest titas on the planet. Not prepared in any situation to buy somebody in coffee.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: You didn't need to attack me like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so this could be seen as micro cheating if you go to the PA, or you go to the coffee shop and you're with your colleague, or you know your work wife, you work hubby and there's lingering touches and you know you spend a bit of extra time with them. And also the fact that you're not telling your partner. So do you tell Kara that you shout us coffees?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: I tell no?
Speaker 1: Because she'd be bored with the conversation. Also, let's not overanalyze all these movements. For example, when Abby comes in and we exchange all head kisses into every morning, Jod's and I after most mornings will just exchange a couple of estimate kisses. There's nothing in it like Tom was in here a couple of days ago, beautiful little Tommy ram was and we hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks. So yeah, we had a pass for about half an hour. But don't overdize a girl. God, he's just a couple of lads came.
Speaker 3: So the pash.
Speaker 5: I think the pash is fine. But where I draw the line is the coffee. And they're shouting the coffee. That's not okay.
Speaker 4: So what I'm wondering is we all are in a coffee round here each and every morning, so Kevin go Josh will come to us and say it's your turn, your turn, your turn. So does that mean we're having a good old fashioned orgy?
Speaker 2: Things just got very very spicy. You know what else? This reeks of tho apps.
Speaker 1: I think every single person and please get involved. Thirteen twenty four ten Or sent us a texto for double O nine one nine nine one nine knows a bloke who thinks that every girl, no matter what they say, no matter what they do, wants to sleep in them. Yes, as if you'll say hi, how are you, and she'd say I'm good that.
Speaker 2: She wants me.
Speaker 4: I've heard of this over the journey of like women friends just doing like inane things, and blokes going back to other boats going oh my god, she's so into me.
Speaker 3: It's like you you.
Speaker 2: What, lads, lads, Joe's brought me coffee this morning?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she might as well take her clothes off.
Speaker 4: Anyway, who shout for the audio.
Speaker 2: Buying individual coffee?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 3: This took her turn, didn't peas what you're waking up to?
Speaker 9: Adelaide breaking news to Snooze news.
Speaker 4: Well, this is where we do a roundup of all the things that matter today. Mine's not very important. It's maths related. So let's go to Abby in the newsroom. First.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, guys, all is okay in the world again because Meta is back up and running.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: Facebook and Instagram is back, so you can sponsor sponsored posts to.
Speaker 3: Your life you know, counts on it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, anyway, a technical issue caused huge disruptions to Facebook, Instagram and threads this morning, so Meta are refusing to say what it was, but they are saying that they don't believe it was a cyber attack, so that's good. But basically people couldn't log into their account and they couldn't refresh their fee.
Speaker 4: Just a small question here. Who's Meta?
Speaker 5: Meta is the parent company of Facebook and Instagram?
Speaker 3: Right, okay, yes, when.
Speaker 5: Where were you're in news? Where were you when this happened like years ago?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well, I don't know. This is how invested I am in Instagram. I haven't even checked mine this morning, so I don't even know if it's working.
Speaker 3: Well, you are not a good influencer, then, I well.
Speaker 4: I'm pleased about that. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You should be good.
Speaker 5: You should be waking up, going, putting your phone over on the corner, pressing record and then recording you waking up and pretending that it's normal. Like, okay, here's a life in the day, guys, he's been waking up. I feel really refreshed this morning, thanks to my alkaline water and my green juice from whoever hashtag sponsored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well thanks for me to work on it.
Speaker 3: Must have a few things for you to work on, babe.
Speaker 4: I really appreciated, and can I instead this morning I woke up and said, Sid, you've pissed on the carpet again.
Speaker 2: That's what follows.
Speaker 4: That's nice anyway, Sorry, Andrew, let's talk maths last night, all things serious. So there's this guy Jack, and he's am I wrong. He's just turning out to be the biggest villain on the show.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of a douche.
Speaker 4: So they had to retreat at Bar and Bay, which actually looked quite nice. But they were all sitting around and everyone's just attacking Jack. You're not Jack did so. There was a guy on the show who confided into the camera that he had body issues and he didn't want to take his shirt off around the pool because he felt a bit overweight and self conscious. So Jack walks in, who's a personal trainer. He goes, ah, I see the whales are out today.
Speaker 2: Jack. That is whack.
Speaker 3: Jack, that is whack.
Speaker 4: And this was the response from the group, have a listen.
Speaker 7: Never directly call anyone as like those bands are happening all over the place.
Speaker 2: It's no context. Outrageous banter.
Speaker 3: Up here, He goes.
Speaker 1: Again, that's such a that's such an ordinary excuse as well. First of all, I never call anyone a while I did, but yes, this is banter.
Speaker 4: Banter, This is banter. You and I sitting here having fun taking the mickey out of each other. But not hurting each other.
Speaker 3: When you just fun, We'll.
Speaker 2: Talk about your son's sports. That's fun.
Speaker 4: When you walk into an environment you call someone a whale, that is not banter. That is body shaming, and it's mean and it's cruel and it made the other person feel small. It's actually bullying. It's apparently, according to producers, things are about to hit the fan tonight because Eden is very aware that one of the other contestants went and caught up with her re ex boyfriend and she sent her a text and told her that now she's going to tell a whole group. Can't even cutch.
Speaker 2: Eating's our girl too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Aiden's our girl.
Speaker 2: We spoke to Eden, Lovely South Australia. Yeah she is Wow. Watched this Space on Maths.
Speaker 1: Huge result last night for the MRO the Tribunal Jimmy Webster seven weeks for his hit on Jay Simpkin. I think a lot of people saying, oh, ten to twelve weeks and everything, but when you actually break it down, the longest suspension ever it was against a gaff when he literally punched Brayshaw in the face and broke his jaw.
Speaker 2: He eight weeks eight weeks.
Speaker 1: So then when you compare it to that he's not going to get more than a bloke punching another bloke and breaking his face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went back to the old We were reminiscing about the barrier whole days. Wely lost his mind and punished him in the face as Steakers on Pluto, and then Barry was like putting his arms up there going, what.
Speaker 1: My gosh, it was genuinely out of a cartoon. Steaker flew off like with angel wings, out of the stadium, and then when he came back down there were bird it's like circling around on the top of his.
Speaker 2: Head, and.
Speaker 3: Any works is at about seven year.
Speaker 1: That was seven weeks. I think Burial got seven weeks. So seven weeks for Jimmy webs the last night and just on that as well. I loved and they write down the quotes and everything. Yeah, he said, So Jimmy obviously didn't have much to say at all. Yeah, he said, I'm happy to cop the backlash, but I've got a sixteen month old and a wife at home.
Speaker 2: For them to cop it on social media, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But also when they said what was your defense for leaving the ground, he said, I have no defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have to cop it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do they have to go and do like any education on it?
Speaker 5: You know when you get caught drink driving and you lose your license and you go like, isn't that there's some sort of thing that you go and do about the dangers of it? Do they have to sit through any education stuff?
Speaker 2: There's two things. They're extremely educated.
Speaker 1: But also yeah, it's easy from the cheap seats to sit back like, well, he shouldn't have done that, versus being in the moment where it's split second reaction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a man in the arena stuff, isn't that? You know, we've never been in that situation where we've lost our mind and you know, taken someone out in the footy field? Have we have?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 1: Andrew comment, I'll just say you get away with a lot more back in the sample those days.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you watch the news and you see things that you can't unsee, And that was the case last night on seven and you did a sport report and I just thought that's so gross. No, that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's about like i'd work yesterday.
Speaker 4: Watching seven News last night and the beautiful Rosanna had a little story that had everyone go little vomit bits in your mouth. Have a listen.
Speaker 10: A South shopper has been left for a polst after she says she found rat remains and a can of kidney beans purchased from Coal's at Mount Barker. She bought the can on the weekend and made the disgusting discovery while cooking dinner on Saturday night. ESA Health has collected the can for investigation.
Speaker 2: Bloody rats.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to bring this up, but like it's a Saturday night, kids, a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: A pastor, you know what I mean, Yeah, knacking on kidney beans, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: What does it discover?
Speaker 4: How completely and utterly disgusting. It was just like if you have a look at it online, it's just like a little rat's leg just sitting in there and some sort of undefined what looks like maybe a body part, like it's stomach or something. Oh my god. And also what I discovered is we're supposed to be rinsing our kidney beans. I didn't realize that. I thought anything that came from a can was safe.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Jodi when she eats her kidney ban she it's like a duck she just tilts her head back.
Speaker 3: And how she hitts at baked beans in the morning too.
Speaker 1: How many rat legs do you think have gone through Jody system unnoticed?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please, let's do this thirteen twenty four to ten. What disgusting thing have you found in your food? Happy to take your calls this morning? Let's go around the room, Abby? What have you found?
Speaker 5: So it wasn't me, but I do remember this story from Mum and Dad where essentially their parents owned like a snack bar down in Rannella back in the day and somebody had I thought, don't know whether it was Mum or someone had bought a pie and they're halfway through eating it and there was literally a mouse remains in the pie. Yes, oh my god, yeah, little mouse, serious, little fairy mouse no longer fairy in.
Speaker 1: The pie in the pie like a mouse in its prime, or an old mouse like at least was the meat nice?
Speaker 4: The longevity of the mouse, that's your takeaway from the story.
Speaker 5: But want an old stringy mouse to be able to fit in the pie, you'd assume he was in his prime?
Speaker 3: It be little, can we guy?
Speaker 4: Josh? What you got?
Speaker 7: So this happened to your friend of mine's wife in Balley. She was halfway through a Nazi goring and then found half a cockroach, which means that she already enjoyed the head and the thought.
Speaker 2: The other half was but she's ingested it.
Speaker 4: Yes, mate, that was the whole point of the story. That's why you said half a god gross?
Speaker 2: Did you finished it off?
Speaker 5: Obviously it's probably good for us. Let's be like a bit of gut health.
Speaker 2: I tell you what's not good.
Speaker 1: Remember the story circulating in I think it was Kuljiba Hotel two years ago. People there was fecal matter, and not just sort of particles, We're talking proper sort of nuggets fecal matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 4: I'm a very fussy easier. So I do wonder how many times in my life when I've sent something back to the kitchen there's a chef that's just got Oh you know what does bent over down?
Speaker 1: So next time I volunteered to make your breakfast jokes? Oh yeah, yeah, you know what sounded like it's a giant kidney bean.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's Hazy's liver.
Speaker 1: No one wants what are the two delicacies Life's little treats in my life.
Speaker 4: This is very easy. Shower bears and anthem's gone wrong?
Speaker 2: Spot on? Well done?
Speaker 3: How did you know?
Speaker 2: Right off the top of your head like that?
Speaker 4: I just know when you know you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I've got another failed anthem for you?
Speaker 4: Brilliant?
Speaker 2: Also, should we do it while enjoying a shower?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please jump into Yeah, you're very very welcome. Let me introduce you to Kinsley Murray. Okay, it was an eight year old from the States who performed the national anthem just a couple of days ago before an NBA game. It seems to be it's always before an NBA game always. I don't know where they're scouting for these people to sing the national anthems, but yeah, I just enjoy this and let those patriotic vibes just really sink into your veins.
Speaker 12: It's so fussy, get it, Kinsleys, There we go.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go viral.
Speaker 3: To that though.
Speaker 4: With Kinsley, she's dressed to the nine. She's got this gown on that her mother has sat there and bedazzled years and years. She's got the ribbons in her hair. It's all there except for the voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, Unfortunately, mum couldn't sing for her.
Speaker 4: Do you know the cool parties? The one stage when she tries one of the high nights.
Speaker 3: And she's like and the rug side she punches the.
Speaker 1: She's trying to signal to the music. Gods, give me something that it's a good excuse, just to once again go through the timeline. Carlo was back in ninety three before an NBA.
Speaker 2: Game, see and the ruck And that's the best bit.
Speaker 4: That sounds like your voice this morning spot on.
Speaker 2: She's really battling for those little extra bits.
Speaker 1: But then, of course, of course the grand finale, each and every time we talk of stuffed up.
Speaker 2: National anthem, go do it? Can we?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, go sure we can, We absolutely can. All Star Game a couple of years ago. Fergie, Fergie. Sometimes I just like a pearl in an oyster. Beautiful things formed out of genuine irritation, like this remix.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 4: I saw it in the locker rooms when they're all dairs.
Speaker 2: You saw it now? It doesn't get much better than this, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: The thing about this story that I do love is that her ex husband at the time, Joshin Marhoo's the actor basically came out after a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It all he boys, you've had your fun.
Speaker 1: I guess what people had even more fun? Few people even more and more so, thank you very much. Welcome to the Cobb Kinsley Marry.
Speaker 11: Our next guest is six foot eleven with size sixteen feet and you know what they say about men with big feet big basketballs. He played college ball for the University of Kentucky Wildcats. He's a talented muso who likes to hang out at j Lo's house in the off season. He's a pioneer in the LGBTQI plus community, having come out to his former Melbourne United teammates in twenty twenty two, the first MBL player to do it. As a side note, the Hadla thirty six is hate Melbourne United, which is why we're so glad. The big Guy calls the Entertainment Center home. Please welcome to the star of Fringe Show Unearthed, Isaac Bradley Humphreys.
Speaker 2: What an intro, Ryan.
Speaker 4: It took me a good three minutes.
Speaker 2: To put Wikipedia page Google.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wasn't it. Hey. Welcome to the studio. We're so excited to have you, and we're also excited to see your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you. I'm very excited. Fringes well and truly on the role. You know what's happening, and I'm closing out Fringe. But yeah, there's so much going on that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so what can people expect? What can they hear at your show?
Speaker 6: So my show, it's a singing show. It's half covers, half original songs. So I'll have some original music in there, and it's called Unearthed, and basically I'll be unearthing a lot of the stories and discoveries and lessons that I learned over the last couple of years through coming out and my suicidal depression and my issues with just coming to terms with my sexuality. Not all negative stuff, obviously. I live a very happy, positive, incredible life now. So it's like a bit of a rollercoaster journey in that show.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you about that because at the time, you're playing for Melbourne United, and how were you feeling that moment that you walked into the room and you knew what you're about to do no one had ever done before. What were the emotions like? It must have been so intense.
Speaker 2: It was very intense.
Speaker 6: Something I had thought that I would never ever do so, sitting in a room like that, I thought it just would I would never get to this point, so intense emotions. I had a pretty decent car accident on my way to the practice facility. It was the craziest morning of my life. Like I was t boned by a stolen car and there was like machete and drugs in the front seat. It was really intense. I'm doing fightling police reports while telling everyone like hold off a little bit, you know, I'll be there, And then I had to film that video. So yeah, the craziest twenty four hours of my life.
Speaker 4: That's insane. What was the aftermath like for you, because obviously everyone just got around you and went like this is awesome. Did you feel brave?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: People throw a brave around a lot, you know, And sure I understand the element of bravery and stuff like that, but there are so many layers to my decision, and bravery wasn't one that crossed my mind.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It was just how can I live my life and be happy and understand that I don't have to hide anymore? And how do I show people that? And how do I help people who are struggling with that and how do I use my experience and my story to help as many people as I can. That came through as this big, brave, emotional moment, which of course it was, but that's not really how I saw it. I just wanted to affect the world as much as I could, and that's kind of how it went.
Speaker 1: I don't want to embarrass you, but you've got this aura about you, so when you walk into a room, you light up a room, and when you speak, people listen. So and a lot of people it's not natural for a lot of people. So I mean, how do I put this without sounding incorrectly the right man for the job in terms of spreading awareness and being I suppose the voice for such a huge moment in Australian sports society.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that pressure? Is there pressure there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's pressure for sure, But you know, I'm an athlete and we thrive on pressure.
Speaker 7: And I.
Speaker 6: Know that with all this pressure and with all this amazing stuff that's come from this, we're doing really good stuff. And like I was just in the Auok flowing Marti Grade on the weekend and I'm an ambassador for Auok and I love that I constantly get to represent mental heal health and men's mental health, suicide prevention, and I just get to share my story and yeah, hopefully, you know, touch a lot of people and help a lot of people.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we're going to switch tack for just one moment. We've been having a little bit of fun this morning. One of Andrew Hayes's favorite things in the world are butchered national anthems.
Speaker 1: We had a new contender, yeah, I mean Isaaca Man as well to really.
Speaker 2: Just to get some professional advice.
Speaker 1: So I was like, this is Kinsley Murray, and we're not going hard on Kingsley because he's only eight years old. Now I've heard I heard a few days ago.
Speaker 2: When did I hear this?
Speaker 1: If you just listened for the first time, this was before an NBA game a couple of days ago. I thought we can make EV's almost seven flash on TikTok.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 6: It was being reacted by a vocal coach who were standing there with her parents, and her parents were looking over.
Speaker 2: Like isn't she great?
Speaker 6: You know, she's amazing, and the coach had very nicely just be like, look there's something there, but we need to we need to get in the studio.
Speaker 1: And is this an NBA thing? You played in the NBA. All these anthem stuff ups seemed to be before NBA.
Speaker 4: He can forget Fergie, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Conque, stunning and brave all the once. Yes, and we'll talk about brave. What about you, Isaac?
Speaker 1: When you line up for a game and someone's singing the anthem, are you looking there?
Speaker 2: Going? I could give some advice here and I could probably do a better job.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm very confident in my singing abilities, that's for sure. I know I could do a great job. But honestly, anyone we've had singing this this past season with the Sixers has been great. Yeah. Yeah, to be fair, they picked some good talent. And I always have a friend in the crowd who also knows music. He comes to games all the time, one of my best friends, and we will be sneakily looking like is she good?
Speaker 2: Is he good? You know?
Speaker 1: I love that the nerves between a big basketball game and before performing and singing in front of it, are they different?
Speaker 6: All the differences same like lane of feeling, you know, same that adrenaline craving sort of big moment sort of feeling But I think the difference with basketball games and my concerts is I plan my concerts for so long and I know exactly what's coming. I don't know how the crowd to react, but I know exactly what's coming. I know what I'm saying, I know what I'm singing. Whereas a game like, you have no idea what's going to happen. You have no idea if you'll score, when you'll score, if you're dught, if you'll miss it, Like, you have no idea what's going to happen. So I think the unknown is where a lot of that nerves for a big game comes from, versus yeah, the control I have over my shows.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the six is. It was a rollercoaster of a season. The first half did not go to plan. Second half, I'm just got in. The minis went really really well. A lot to take away from that. How do you go sitting back watching finals now and do you have a team that you want to see take it out or none of them?
Speaker 2: Manly above none of them?
Speaker 6: Well obviously, yeah, it was a very up and down year and everyone watching, you know, we're seeing one thing and then everyone going through it all was going through a whole other thing. So it was a lot and I swear if we had like cameras following us, we would win an Emmy for the Best Reality Show. It was crazy in there that the environment was very, very different to what I'm used to. But look, we got there in the end and Scotty did a great job with sort of what he took took over. We found a groove towards the end there, and yeah, we just missed finals or pla the play in, but I think, yeah, I don't know it. It's gosh, that was like when we finished two weeks ago. Now, yeah, it feels like a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Ago, you know.
Speaker 6: But yes, it was a very up and down. He won MVP for the team, which I'm very proud of. That was a really cool, cool achievement. And in terms of finals, I still have a lot of love for my Melbourn United family, yeah, because of what we went through. You know, they helped me so much through a very life changing moment for me and I will always have a lot of love and respect for them. So sure, let's go with Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Isaac while we are waiting to see exactly what you do in terms of your future because you are an in demand free agent. DJ said it you have got your star team mate. He said, look, I've got to take Isaac out and taken to some fancy dinners. If you're sitting there and you're sitting on the fence wondering what you're going to do next year, can we just play something and hopefully this can be the kicker to get you over the line. Yes, it's true in Red and Blue you're a type big man, but you need a big deal.
Speaker 5: And we understand.
Speaker 1: This year results didn't go to plan, but we're close to returning to the premise.
Speaker 2: Who won't you p James that?
Speaker 7: So won't you?
Speaker 2: We need your Iyaac, We desperately need you.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic, real emotional Sam Smith play for us to stick.
Speaker 6: Around Sam Smith from Hazy at seven whatever in the morning. I don't know what to do with myself what.
Speaker 2: I thought he was squirmish before.
Speaker 6: So also that will very much influence my decision. Okay, yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 4: He's taking the courtesy of putting it on a mixtape so you can take it with you and play in your cassette player in the car all the way home.
Speaker 2: So much in all seriously.
Speaker 1: How I know you're not going to say anything, but how are negotiations going.
Speaker 2: You're wearing an Adelade thirty six is hat?
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 6: I am, yes, I thought i'd get away with that. That's because I did not have enough time this morning and it was the cap that was in my car. No, I look, things are going pretty well and I am not allowed to say anything just yet. But it's been a very big week in what a day is it even Wednesday? It's been a big weekend and week in terms of all that stuff, and everyone will we'll have some news soon enough. I don't know what I'm allowed to say or not, but it's it has been a big week with all that. So things are going well and we'll see what happens this week.
Speaker 2: Maybe this one we'll just concentrate in singing. We can take it away one thing at a time.
Speaker 6: However, it seems to not work in my life. I just like to combine in.
Speaker 2: It's one o Zac.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for coming in. We absolutely adore you, and I know the crowd, the Sixers crowd just keep turning up week after week to see you and see you perform, So thank you for coming in We love.
Speaker 2: You, thanks for having having me. Guys, really appreciate it for let the fork.
Speaker 4: Please please please get involved in this segment. These are the things that you look at you go what the fork is that about? And four double o nine nine nine one nine is the text line. If you want to text us through what you're what the fork? We're having to run with it and go with it. Yeah, it's all content for us, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely know those things you just look at and you go, oh, what the fork?
Speaker 8: Not the fork?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And yesterday I was saying what the fork? Adam got me thinking about weird expressions on thirteen twenty four ten. I find that most families have these little sayings that they have house in house sayings. But yesterday you dropped one on air. Can we just have a little can we go back and have a little listen please.
Speaker 1: A little bit so the little tiddley weak bits of information that you need, tiddley week bits of information?
Speaker 2: Am I right there?
Speaker 1: Little tiddley big bits of information? And just to finish that off, we threw to Abby and yes, I said, is it right? She said no, it's not right. She said, what's wrong with you? Which was a whole different conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think the expression is tidbits.
Speaker 2: Ah right, yes, thank you, thank you for the education.
Speaker 4: If you like yours, tiddleywink bits, do you want to say tiddling wink bits. It's entirely up to you, My friends, your own race twenty four ten, please get involved this morning, and anyone who gets on the air goes in the air first class and fifty k and win a trip to Paris, London or New York thanks to Riggul Lady Michell.
Speaker 1: No doubt the have got a couple of very unique expressions.
Speaker 4: Shut up. I didn't know this down because we have so many. I think one of the big ones is like, if you're saying you're joking me, we always say you're terry joking me.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Of course, eat a bowl is a big one now.
Speaker 1: Now of stuff stuff like cereal, Yeah, eat like a bowl of teriarchy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's one I think.
Speaker 1: Actually concerned, I think, and news reader Abby said that to me a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not rocket salad. The other one we like to go, that's good. I like that you got someone in your family with bindy littledy.
Speaker 9: Bin says stuff that she just thinks are real sayings, but they're not. She's just missed it, kind of like the tidbits and living bits. One I always say because I find it hilarious and that stumps people is oh, how the turns of table? It's my favorite thing. I know, how the turns of tape? And everyone goes, you know that's not the same, right, It's brilliant. And then Georgia, one of our coworkers, every single time she wants to agree with you and go absolutely, she goes absodu.
Speaker 2: And it's my.
Speaker 4: Favorite when you do it on purpose and people look like like you're an idiot, Like I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: It's half the fun.
Speaker 2: I really like that.
Speaker 9: It's not rocket salad.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can use it, thank you.
Speaker 1: And also just adding a little bit more to really really the point. For example, pardon me very.
Speaker 2: Much, excuse me very very much. Oh, dear you very much, Jane.
Speaker 4: If we didn't realize that we do that a lot.
Speaker 9: But it was pointed out every day constantly, and I do. Yeah, you guys add very much to everything.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Laura, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good what's your expression that you like to use cool and gravy instead of yeah, gravy, yeah, yes, sort of gravy chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: A little there's I think if you if you YouTube as well, think called wanker banker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the great sketches.
Speaker 1: This is one of the things he says, one old things glacious, Thank you, Laurel.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: We had delicious to the end of most names or descriptions of things.
Speaker 1: So think my son Sammy and Sammy licious.
Speaker 2: My daughter's la la la laicious.
Speaker 9: Delicious is the.
Speaker 2: Dog and.
Speaker 1: Coming from the most delicious of them all, glicious.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right about it.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 4: G are you in the running for first class and fifty k? Let's go to Joe, Hey, Joe, go on, then go on, So.
Speaker 8: Instead of coincidence, will use coinkydink Oh yeah, absolute top shelf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good. It's good. Do you have at the other's there?
Speaker 8: Oh? We do so sort of fresh avocado, it's free shivcs very embarrassing order.
Speaker 1: Yes see, that's the same sort of vibes as when we go to our subway back and then when real funny as teenagers. Yeah, and instead of saying, how you ask for jelapanos.
Speaker 2: And the guys like, oh god, I've heard this four times a week.
Speaker 9: I totally stood at my house mate. She's vegan, and anytime we went to a restaurant, she go, I'm just checking because I'm vegan.
Speaker 4: Lucy, you've hit us with your expression. Please.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, so mine is comes from me messing it up years ago, and now we our family just use it as something we say when someone's done something good and I'm not a pretty faces.
Speaker 7: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: It's very good. There's some good ones out there as well. Everyone's got on the O this morning as well. Automatically on the STANDA just a first class in fifty k keep the text.
Speaker 2: Coming through A four double nine nine on nine. But if you've got one thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: I'm so going to my Grangrossers today when I do my fruit and bed shop. Can I'm a fresher for Kudu.
Speaker 2: Uh Joe Delicious and Hazy Jode. You are an absolute sligh for a reality show.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about reality TV show And let's take a little trip down memory lane with this one. But first, there's a new show on the horizon, you guys. It's called Pit TV. So apparently Pip Edwards is in talks for her own TV show. So the pe Nation founder is rumored to have two television executives fighting over the rights to be in a reality series on her life. So Pip Edwards she is allegedly the other woman in that love triangle with former Ozzie Cricket and Michael Clark. Yasmin Yabro, who's the partner of Carl Stefanovian. Remember the big blow up in the NUSA Park Clark he was having having a barney with his missus and then did his hammy halfway through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can we possibly forget?
Speaker 11: Don't you can't?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, there is that, And I guess if it's that spicy then maybe I'd tune in.
Speaker 3: But it just got me.
Speaker 4: Thinking about some really poor ideas over the journey from reality TV. Can you remember being Lara Bingle?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get to know the real Lara Bingal in teens?
Speaker 3: Lara Bingle.
Speaker 4: Again a bit of a Michael Clark theme because that was around the time that those two had splitten and he allegedly flushed the engagement ring down the toilet or she did, I can't remember. Anyway, it was worth besquillion dollars. It was a really bad show.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, that was one of those ones where I just want if the executive producers were like, what are we doing this in depth show about Lara Bingle, We really get to know it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we did want to know all those things.
Speaker 4: There was another one back in the day, can you remember Undercover Angels. So basically Ian Thorpe headed it up. He was like the Aussie Charlie from and he sent out the likes of Jackie O and Kelly Underwood from Bardow to do good deeds.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a combination.
Speaker 4: I want to know who was in that meeting when they pitched it and they went.
Speaker 2: Yes, stay with us, listen, yeah, fronted I and then yeah good.
Speaker 4: There was another one that was a massive car crash. It was called Celebrity Splash, so they basically got celebs to jump off a ten meter platform.
Speaker 2: I remember that that lasted only a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Yes, it really did. Paul Ratings saw that dive to the bottom of the pool. There's another show from the States which is arguably the worst reality series of all time. It was called Born in the Wild and it was this horrible show where basically they dump a woman in the middle of the forest and let her go into labor. And the kicker of this TV show is basically, does the mother and the child's vibe?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Oh, how does this make it past the border?
Speaker 5: I'm excited to have my baby outside in Alaska. We're surrounded by Malik and the trees and the clouds and the mountains.
Speaker 2: Is absolutely brad cheeking.
Speaker 3: If something is wrong here we are in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful chest picture.
Speaker 4: It's so it's so serene. I love it so much. And then there was Australia's Next Top Model, which was actually quite a decent show that I got into until what was probably the most cringe worthy moment in Ossie reality reality history, and it was through no fault of Sarah Murdoch, who was the beautiful host, but they just told her the wrong winner's name of the series. Have a listen. So the winner and Australia's Next Top Model for twenty and ten is it's you Kelsey.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I don't know what to say right now. I'm feeling a bit sick about this.
Speaker 4: This is not this was a complete accident.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry. It's Amanda, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: What a stitch up for Sarah Burda.
Speaker 4: It was so awful. Can you only imagine, Hazy. It's akin to them announcing your name in the AFL draft and say you've been selected by the Crows.
Speaker 1: Andrew no, sorry different Andrew ah No, turn around and struck back in a different direction.
Speaker 4: God, oh God. Then at the time you punch Andrew Dimitrio on the face.
Speaker 1: We're going back in time on this daisy in Lacky Wednesday. Time for a big thick injection of knowledge into that beautiful dairy air of yours. It's time time from this daisy. Let's go back six of the March to nineteen seventy two. Shaquille O'Neil was born in New Jersey. Today is his fifty second birthday. He's got a big dairy air. One stage, I think he was weighing up. He's about simple too, wearing up. It's about one hundred and fifty kilos.
Speaker 4: He's a big, big boy, the one that of booty, don't they big old Booty, big old Booty iconic too, Tho Shack.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed with Shack when I was young, particularly, and he's all Lando days when he started because he genuinely you couldn't get a more iconic person to start an NBA franchise, So true, mate, I'm.
Speaker 2: Veering off into sports Chapman. Nineteen twelve, Oreo cookies were introduced for the first time. I'd love to know how many oreos off consume. It'll be hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 4: Are you an Oreo boyd?
Speaker 2: Huge Oreo fan?
Speaker 4: So if there's a packet of oreos sitting there on the bench and it's eight thirty really old pack you can't stop it too.
Speaker 1: In ie the packet as well. God yeah, it's a genuine thing. Like if you can have one or two oreos, how the hell do you do it? Are they stay in your teeth? It feels like for days too worth it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, throw the milk and there that thing where you go stuck at three teeth.
Speaker 2: Big Time twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Glass Animal song heat Waves sets a new record of fifty nine weeks.
Speaker 2: There's number one on US Billboard Top one hundred.
Speaker 1: It's pretty unpredictable. What's going to go number particularly in the US, Like, how could you predict, for example, the go to somebody that I used to know would crack it and go number one.
Speaker 4: You would just have no idea would Yet yet here we are.
Speaker 2: Here, we are having this really really intelligent conversation.
Speaker 1: Number one song on March sixth in twenty nineteen was Without Me by Halsey.
Speaker 2: Okay is a fun fact. Halsey is an anagram for Ashley