Speaker 1: Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Well well, well, well.
Speaker 1: It's a dramatic way to start. We love drama, don't It's a different sort of show today too. If you are joining us, good morning and welcome to him Monday.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Monday morning.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of talk over the last week around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a weird one, hasn't it.
Speaker 1: There's been one name that just keeps popping up everywhere, whether it's in graffiti, on signs, whether it's in I've seen specials in cake shops named after this person.
Speaker 2: The flavor of the month.
Speaker 1: I know, a Garret cake, get inside you like No, don't forget the sticky date, the sticky day.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want a sticky date with Clint?
Speaker 1: That's right. The name that keeps popping up everywhere over Melbourne is Clint. For a very good reason.
Speaker 3: In the city of Melbourne, there's one breakfast show that people have fallen in love wear.
Speaker 2: Latest radio ratings have draft.
Speaker 4: And it seems the King and Queen of radio is Jason Laura.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love having you guys on the radio.
Speaker 6: Lads, lasting guy, I love you guys.
Speaker 7: I followed you right from the start.
Speaker 8: I've got my kids in the.
Speaker 7: Car, tween eleven year old girls and my thirteen year old son. That drives me insafe.
Speaker 3: And on that show there is a newsreader, a consummate professional.
Speaker 9: Good Morning Melbourne. Clint stun Away with you in a second.
Speaker 3: However, avid listeners know he is more than just a newsreader. He's a proud Melbournia.
Speaker 9: Dear Melbourne, or should I say, the best city in the world. You're the galleries, the gigs, the theaters and the festivals, but most of all y' the people.
Speaker 3: He's an old soul.
Speaker 1: Clinton Nanaway's with us as well. The loves of his life, rum and raise an.
Speaker 2: Oscar Clean's one hundred.
Speaker 3: He's the face of the show.
Speaker 1: Abroad, Clint Stunaway is joining us from Paris. This morning. I am at a bistro.
Speaker 9: There's a lovely couple just sitting on the table.
Speaker 1: OVI sent me you're not a couple. Yeah, she's my sister.
Speaker 3: And on the streets of Melbourne.
Speaker 9: I was just going to get a coffee and I got dinged by the tramp.
Speaker 2: Oh you're in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, It'stead.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: On the television, this is in Swan streets.
Speaker 3: He's a sex symbol to a very specific demographic.
Speaker 1: Are your taste still real?
Speaker 7: I are still real, Clint, and I must say that you are hot.
Speaker 3: But something hasn't been right for a while now on Jason Lauren a faux pas an injustice, one that is repeated again and again every morning.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Joyce and Lauren Clint here too. It is and Lauren Clincier too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's Clint clint here.
Speaker 1: Too as well. Clint here too are.
Speaker 3: Wrong so great that Jason Lauren could tolerate it no more? Melbourne, your favorite show has a brand new name. Please welcome to Nova one hundred. Jase Lauren and.
Speaker 2: Welcome be Leaven.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne, and welcome to Jace Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How many times are I going to go Jason laurening Clint, I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna have to cancel that delivery of Clintyre to T shirts.
Speaker 4: Clint is still here officially here too.
Speaker 1: We were going to run with Clint Jason Lauren a here too. It was too wordy. Oh that's that's beautiful, Thank you, my congratulations. It's a long time coming.
Speaker 9: So overwhel I mean, Lauren knows me better than anyone else, and how easily and quickly do I get overwhelmed in situations like this.
Speaker 1: I know it's it's it's really really lovely. Thank you.
Speaker 2: We're so excited.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time coming and we couldn't be prouder of the evolution of this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same show, new name, but it's not a small thing. Like you know, you you really bloody this, Clint, and I'm so happy for you, mate, I really am.
Speaker 9: I feel really privileged, privileged to work with you both, but privileged, you know, to hear from Melbourne in's every day, and privilege to work here at over as well.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much. Overwhelmed you.
Speaker 4: Well, the people have spoken and actually it's something that Jason and I have wanted for a long time, but it is certainly something that Melbourne has wanted for a long time. I don't think I go anywhere without someone saying when you got to put Clint's name on the show. To put Clint's name on the show, I mean, look at our social media. It's it's mentioned every single day. So it's just the greatest thing that could happen.
Speaker 2: To this show. We've been through some ups and downs.
Speaker 9: Definitely, we're gonna have a good day guys.
Speaker 1: Which.
Speaker 2: My pump.
Speaker 1: We have been asked, were you going to put Clint's name on the show, And that's exactly what we've been doing the last couple of weeks because we found our new hobby. Lauren and I are into tagging, so Banks one and Banksy two, Yes over banks. You would have might have seen in the news, and we're talking about last week on the show. A lot of our outdoor posters with graffiti, people spray painting where's Clint?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Look, it started like we were up at four o'clock in the morning, in the middle of the night, sneaking around graffeeding our own marketing campaign.
Speaker 2: I'm not thrilled you put a mustache on me, Chase.
Speaker 1: But hang on, I needed to throw people off.
Speaker 4: I wasn't thrilled that other people also thought they could get involved and started writing other things across our faces and.
Speaker 1: Chest as well. Yeah, I mean, did you write.
Speaker 4: That about my own chest?
Speaker 1: Laurence? Not writing about your boobs? Just we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 2: The people of Melbourne like many things, but it's not just.
Speaker 1: You, well, good on you, good on us.
Speaker 2: I couldn't let it all be about you.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: We had a lot to talk about this morning and a lot to cover. There's been a lot of businesses around town in support as well. You could taste Clint over the weekend in Melbourne and you could.
Speaker 4: Take a little bite of our very own Clinton. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number if you want to join the show at any time. But it is going to be a fun filter o huge show today.
Speaker 2: Clinton.
Speaker 4: As much as you hate being the center of attention, it's all about you today, my friends.
Speaker 9: I am I am chuffed and thank you. It's just we're gonna have fun. We have so we're gonna have so much more fun now.
Speaker 4: You know this means you can't leave at nine, No one I go to the gave.
Speaker 1: In today's show, I've got to go. I can't your.
Speaker 2: Names on the post now.
Speaker 1: Then, in honor of you, Clint, first song for Monday, Let's go rogue. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Do you have any requests?
Speaker 1: It's shimmer. Here we go, Melbourne. You are on the air with Jace, Lauren and Clint. This is nov right across Melbourne. Feel and shimmer. It's going out through our boy. You are on the air with Jace, Lauren and Clint. A well done naming rights.
Speaker 9: I would have been worried if you hadn't played semi sonic closing time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, it's definitely not that's over yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning Melbourne if you've just tuned in.
Speaker 4: Clint's been throwing his toys out at for a while now that he hasn't been named on the show, and it's officially happened. The show is now called Jace, Lauren and Clint and we couldn't be more thrilled.
Speaker 1: And you know what, like we we're totally taking the piss because I got to commend you on that, Clint. That is the one thing you've never.
Speaker 2: Done, is it, like from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like even when we moved over from the other mop to the beautiful hallways of nov you were just never that guy. You know, you're balancing TV and radio for a number of years, and we all had really honest chats with each other and said, you know that we won hundred percent back in the decision. When the time's right, you know exactly what you want to do, and you trusted us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been very patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you deserve today.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you, and thanks to Melbourne as well, because so many listeners have have been getting behind me as well and offering me some kind words. Especially in the lead up to today. I think a few people got a bit of a sniff for it when they started seeing the graffiti around town and the messages were coming in thick and fast. They said, you better not be this, better not be a prank.
Speaker 1: You are now fully fledged. You're a radio. You no longer TV. Guys like she's only doing postcards twice a year so she can still say she's TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly right, because I don't want to fully commit to being a radio enough. We are officially one of them. Yeah, you're officially fully on the dark side. Good to be here, La, Well, it's nice to have you.
Speaker 2: How good? This is fun, isn't it. It's like having a facelift, it is.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that first terrible meeting or something that we would normally have to do on our own. Yeah, yeah, I can't do it, clinical, clinical, represent the show.
Speaker 2: You'll go to that meeting.
Speaker 1: Or so we're wrapped for you, mate. How are you? Folks? They're good.
Speaker 9: They're very, very happy, very proud. Mum has been posting every graffiti sign in Melbourne. She's been she's like my pr manager, brilliant.
Speaker 4: Tony Say has been on the bandwagon.
Speaker 1: For a while. She tried your sticky date.
Speaker 9: I don't think she got around it because she's ciliac, did she?
Speaker 1: The Cake Club release topless photos of you and their.
Speaker 9: For them their business. Eat the carrot cake cookie and you look like this.
Speaker 4: We had themana and some the Clint Standaway scroll.
Speaker 1: What was the Clint club sandwhich well I.
Speaker 2: Have filmed Clint going and buying his own.
Speaker 1: Clubs down Friday. I had to duck down there.
Speaker 9: It was very good, good value for money as well.
Speaker 2: The Panine's were cycled.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I want to get a bit of your take this the right way Trau in my mouth. Yeah, passed Clint's crunchy Tira massuit. Now these are available today in elston Wick and South Yarra. The Cake Clubs in Armadale. That one's till Clint sold out.
Speaker 2: Good it has had.
Speaker 4: Melbourne has had Clinton stand Away fever for the last quite some time, but in particular for the last weekend and it's been a lot of fun. So thanks for everyone who's chomped on board and got behind the Save Clint stand away campaign.
Speaker 1: A lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: It was like, you're a little rescue Can anyone help this little puppy? It needs a new home.
Speaker 1: A lot of pressure on him today.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of surprises in the show as well.
Speaker 9: Saying this for the pressure thing, don't because I will actually crumble.
Speaker 2: Well, can I just tell you?
Speaker 4: In preparation for the name change on the show, Clint decided to take off to Sydney for the weekends and he was sposed to be on a nine pm flight. Moment I was like, what if the flight gets cancel? All there's weather, You're going to have to drive. You've got to be here this morning. Anyway, he came home early, well done.
Speaker 1: I ripped when I heard about it. I'm like, what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: But he also went out and celebrated a bit early on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I knew you would have.
Speaker 2: And he's came home.
Speaker 4: He's come home and walked into a cupboard and he smacked the feature.
Speaker 9: To bring an egg on my forehead and it's so sore, it's red. It's just I have no idea how I got it, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Clint, are you really this?
Speaker 9: We well, we pleased to know yesterday I was completely dry, So there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say something's never changed, but it turns out they do.
Speaker 1: I asked for a proof of life photo last night of him on the plane, just to make sure he was coming back, because I thought I was with you out of any day.
Speaker 2: Do you think he'd done a runner? We're going to have to find another Clint.
Speaker 1: I thought what he would have just got a little bit excited at the footy and then we would have got the old time. I'm going to do the show from Sydney.
Speaker 4: I think his hangover was too bad from Saturday night to do that on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hey, Katie's culture on Thurday and twenty four ten, Morning Katie morning. You are first caller of Jace, Lauren and Clinton.
Speaker 10: Wonderful, Thank you, no worries.
Speaker 8: What's Janner's congratulations?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you Katie. How are you Dale?
Speaker 11: Oh I'm good.
Speaker 7: I just got to work.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice. Well, thank you for calling through.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Is your name up on the sign at work or no? Yeah, there isn't a good review. Hey, Katie, cheers the call. You have a good one day.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of support coming through for you this morning.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 1: We've got some surprises we do.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a really fun show today. We're excited. Melbourne's excited. It's gonna be fun show.
Speaker 1: Laurie's got a surprise. She's working on the show on even tell me about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, woops, Oh yeah, it's really fun.
Speaker 1: Is there a cake? We really should have a cake.
Speaker 2: We should get the flavor of the month.
Speaker 1: We'll get it was Clinton at the the current cake. It has just got eighteen past six. Hey, we do have a huge show coming up. We're going to hit the streets of Melbourn over the next two weeks and you can come and say hey and win money. We are doing say Hey for fifty K. We'll tell you where we're going to be and how you can get yourself in the running coming up the next twenty Here on Nova, you are on the air with Jace, Lauren and Clant. This is Nober one hundred and guys. We are hitting the streets over the next two weeks and you can come and say hey to win fifty k. That's right. I better start through Carlile Holmes in twenty twenty six visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlole Holmes dot com dot au. How this works. Tomorrow afternoon is our first little outing. We are going to be at Carnegie Central.
Speaker 9: Carnegie Central, just need a spot ja any idea?
Speaker 1: How much shit I copped over the week?
Speaker 2: Did people agree that you were saying it wrong?
Speaker 1: No? They just yeah, they did. No. They they kept saying to me, hey, bro, we're gonna big.
Speaker 9: Andy carnege and you spent the weekend practicing.
Speaker 2: Central, still saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's Carnegie Carnegie Central shopping center. Outside the spotlight to stop from the donut shop where we're going to be inside. If the weather's crap will be inside, don't stress, come in, come and say hey. And then everyone we meet between four pm and five pm tomorrow afternoon, going the running to win ten thousands.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The next day, well you the next day and you have to be listening. You have to answer ten k T dollars like.
Speaker 1: That up for grabs tomorrow afternoon four to five pm. Car Niggie Central is where we'll be central see you there. Melbourne can't wait.
Speaker 9: Say hey, hey guys, I want to take you to London if I can, because there's a lot of drama doing the rounds. When it comes to all things are the round ball game. So basically at this time of year, teams are relegated and teams are promoted between different tiers of English football, and one of those teams that is returning to the Premier League after a long absence is Ipswich Town Now. They did so after a three neil victory over Queen's Park Rangers. It was special, even more special, you could say, because one of their number one fans and minority stakeholders is the one, the only Ed Sheeran right share.
Speaker 4: I find it so interesting that those teams are all like publicly, he likes.
Speaker 1: To really talk it down though, like he was asked about it and he's like, I'm a I'm a small fraction, I'm here as a fan.
Speaker 9: Well, he joins Ryan Reynolds. I think he's got more than just a share. I think he's almost a majority shareholder in Wrexham. But this is all about Ed and Ipswich. He ventured into the dressing room's post match to celebrate with the Ipswich boys.
Speaker 1: Here it is why fellows.
Speaker 4: You can tell the guys who don't know the words are having like long suit, Yeah yeah yeah, waiting for the corner.
Speaker 1: This was all through my feet on the weekend.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, that choir remember the savage guy savage?
Speaker 4: But then the queens Cliff Code is also like radiant.
Speaker 1: He looks he's so happy.
Speaker 4: I love it hearing with the shaved head. And I love a redhead. But now it's like short, not except for you, Joseph, it's like short red hair. No, oh no, you look like mister potato head. You can't shave your head.
Speaker 1: Do you get the horn for it?
Speaker 2: I think looks great with the shape.
Speaker 1: He's done the transformation as well, hasn't He's now he's now a fit. I don't hair wranger.
Speaker 2: The horn for itad a little bit.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish I could rocket shaved head, like I wish I could play guitar.
Speaker 4: You wear your hat so much that you probably couldn't No one would notice.
Speaker 1: Ye good point, just you at home? Would you give it a shave of it? I did when I was younger. I look like Pugsy from the Adams. You would crust without.
Speaker 2: Uncle Festa, you would look like uncle around.
Speaker 1: It was around the time the bird avery so again, nomin girls, so bad decisions.
Speaker 4: Any wonder that he couldn't get a girlfriend. But look at you now with your long, lush slots.
Speaker 2: Shut up, just women hanging off.
Speaker 4: You're all about their.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we also missed.
Speaker 4: Some huge what about my mighty tags?
Speaker 2: We finally got to win Joe tags.
Speaker 1: They celebrate too. They stayed in Perth a little long, yeah, they say Perth a little longer. I was supposed to play out first thing Sunday morning they hit the clubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not? We got our first win of the season.
Speaker 1: Go to my.
Speaker 4: Are good to Richmond's guys. What a thrill it is to be a member of the Richmond Football Club.
Speaker 1: Victory over West Coast.
Speaker 2: Oh well the Demon's loss.
Speaker 1: Ye, your ass kicked so well. Good morning Melbourne, it is just gone twenty to seven. Welcome to you Monday, everyone.
Speaker 4: And welcome to Jace Lauren And that's right you name. Now, let's see if we can get some more words out of him. Now, how are you feeling again?
Speaker 9: Still very much overwhelmed, but excited I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're together together.
Speaker 9: The three of us have been on this extraordinary sort of journey for five years, right, and it just feels so it just feels so good. It feels just fun. And coming to work is just a real privilege because.
Speaker 1: This is I mean, this is really the big thing where the big moment where you go goodbye to TV something you really grew up and you know that's all you knew and now you've fully invested in radio. It's a big moment for him. It is.
Speaker 2: I ever offered to call it the Weekend Clint Show.
Speaker 1: They didn't know. That was what got me over the line.
Speaker 2: We've done what they didn't look at you.
Speaker 1: Now I just got our big boy. We're going to dial into the Today Show after eight o'clock this morning for a live cross this. This will be Carl throwing trying to throw money at the problem to get him back. He ain't leaving car.
Speaker 4: Makes for a job, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 2: I like the sound of it. He could read the news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd love that. Hey, you guys coming up. We know this for a while. Naughty at six forty and I think this one you're going to be right into lots am.
Speaker 2: I yes, La La.
Speaker 1: We will go there coming up soon. And then later on in the show, we're going a heap of surprises for Clint day, some big ones coming up on the show. Coming up later on this morning, your Chance to Win invites to our Mother's Day lunch happening on Friday. Oh that's going to be?
Speaker 2: Is that this Friday?
Speaker 1: Friday? Here we go? Here we go? Did time put that? Madari?
Speaker 2: Is it this Friday?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Must say this Sunday? I thought it was another week?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come to Chads? I need to do a chat.
Speaker 4: I'm going because Mom text me last night because I said I'll take I'll take you shopping.
Speaker 2: I said, why don't I bike?
Speaker 4: She's going to come to our Jack Slauren and Clint Mother's Day lunch, and I said, I'll take you shopping and buy you an outfit to wear. She text me yesterday saying should we go tuesdays?
Speaker 2: Not said all that, We've got two weeks? No't we got three days?
Speaker 1: Where are you off to?
Speaker 2: Maybe pastro amadel?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great? This goes with that nice seed number. Great? All right, but I will come with you. Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I've got some good ideas for you to.
Speaker 1: Too, great like we need them.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know, I'm sure you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll listen to those ideas just to be polite, but obviously I'm all sorted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doesn't sound like it at all. But it's fine because you got four days.
Speaker 1: Six days. Maybe I've already sorted something.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should just bring it a no who with us?
Speaker 1: And so to your shout, guess what, babe's call us seven? I got you.
Speaker 2: I'll put you on a zeparate table.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know if this is Now that i'm reading this, I feel like there's been a female journal it's putting this out there. Oh yeah, there's a story floating around saying helping with domestic chores like washing up, vacuuming, and cleaning can boost a man's libido. M Now, I know we've sort of touched on this in the past.
Speaker 4: It can boost a man's libido, or it just makes a woman like their husband more and then they irresistible.
Speaker 1: Well it's a scientific finding that could help pop up a failing marriage in more ways than well.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, thank you. We didn't need a therapist to tell us.
Speaker 4: Hey, mate, why don't you stack the dishwasher and unstack it?
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: Well, forget the dishwasher. Remember, Paul, your fiance got your go on the other week.
Speaker 4: He watched me the other day how I like to make the bed, and he started making the bed the way I like the bed being made. And I walk in, like ten thirty walk into our room and I'm like, it's.
Speaker 1: Oh, my hospital corners like just it's just.
Speaker 4: Neat the pillows, like you know, the European pillows are there.
Speaker 2: The dune has folded down, and it's like it's like living in a hotel.
Speaker 4: And I said to him the other day, I am madly in love with you.
Speaker 1: See I appreciate that. What does he want again? What does he want? He he just.
Speaker 4: Wants me to love him. And it works stead I've falling in love with you. There is something so sexy about a man doing something like that the way you like it, unprompted.
Speaker 2: Like if I say, oh, Dal, can you help unstack the dishwasher and he does, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well that's fine. If I get home and he's just doing it, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: If I walk in and the dishwasher is empty and the house smells like, you know, like get oh, I know, like a crime scene is being cleaned up and the place is spotless.
Speaker 4: I'm like, God, that's a bit psychotic of you. I think that's a bit psychopath.
Speaker 1: No, I got three kits for the place? Is that clean?
Speaker 2: That's something bad's gone down to get it there?
Speaker 1: Of course, gone, we've got three.
Speaker 4: Paul is quite a good cook. And if I come home and he's just cooking dinner, I'm like, I love you. He cooks a far more than me.
Speaker 2: Actually, But if it's just happening when I walk in the yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 1: Even just buying the ingredients of things that I like, I've got some potatoes because they're going to make mash.
Speaker 2: What to turn on mash potato?
Speaker 9: There is something you know what you mentioned the word debt hole. There is something about that debt olely type hospital. It's just it just feels clean, gets in the nostrils and here we go.
Speaker 2: You guys are so lame. Why the smell of debt hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah detole. When you rip the plastic off a nice dry, clean shirt, like it's just the plastic on the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm putting on the cleaner shirt in the world.
Speaker 4: What about when you peel the plastic off like something and your appliants like a on my phone.
Speaker 1: The screen screen protecting actually what I bought when I bought my iPhone, I was like getting one of those screen protectors put on. And she unboxed it for me. She looked at me, she goes, would you like to peel off the plastic?
Speaker 4: The fact that you just called it unboxing means you've been watching too much Instagram.
Speaker 2: She unboxed it for me. She unboxed my iPhone.
Speaker 1: Freaks out there that leave that protective screen? What are you doing? Freaks? Thurt? A twenty four ten is our number? What normal thing, just every day thing gets you.
Speaker 9: I've got cutting the grass like I don't do it myself, but when it's cut.
Speaker 2: No, But does the person doing it turn you on?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I'm the same.
Speaker 2: What the smell of freshly clover the yard and it's.
Speaker 1: Just precifically dark the corners all that, and canes blowed, all the.
Speaker 2: Cane blow.
Speaker 1: If he's blowed all the clippings off the pathway and everything, and it's just presstine. I'm like, okay, in the garden, God, what I'll do to you.
Speaker 4: Oh well, Paine's not going to come back to your house. Case Plane's going to get an intervention order against you.
Speaker 1: This is the same space you're just saying, how this can't come around? Sorry does come around? Not enough? Good heavens, I gotta pay for it. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. In return? How about we hook you up with tickets to the movies for you to go and check out Michael Experience, The Rise of a Legend and the Making of an Icon. Michael, It's in cinemas now, thirteen twenty four ten. What everyday thing gets you going? Tayte, this isn over one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with jas, Lauren and Clean. We're doing it. Thanks you mates. She already express a still to come this morning. Your chances when tickets to our and your Mother's day lunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's happening this Friday.
Speaker 1: Yep, We're going to take you to Village Cinemas. You can watch The Devil West prior to two in Gold class. You can book your gold class tickets actually at Village Cinemas dot com dot you, but.
Speaker 4: You'll go to say to devoys prior to with a full belly, because before that we are whining and dining you at no boo if you don't mind, I.
Speaker 1: Think says I love you more than the black cod exactly right.
Speaker 2: God, my mom is so excited.
Speaker 1: It's a chicken dish as well, which is just sumptuous.
Speaker 2: Is louis coming?
Speaker 1: No, she can't make it, isn't she?
Speaker 2: She's got school Mother's Day that's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's funny you should say that because my sister has got school breakfast, lunch, and then the girl's going out for cocktails at night, like three stops.
Speaker 1: Wow, mother's day. KINDI in the morning, kinder, they're doing it, and then school does lunch and then yeah, that's high octape.
Speaker 4: Well, my sister in LAWI is coming, I think instead of your wife didn't want it to go to waste.
Speaker 2: She's a mom. She's very excited too.
Speaker 4: And when my mom and my sister in law get together, because they're both moms, it's all about them.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to feed your sister in law.
Speaker 4: She's got no, she's got the cast off her other hand, so she has one broken hand and the other one broken finger.
Speaker 2: The the chopsty candy is fine.
Speaker 1: Now drinking here I thought i'd have to do.
Speaker 2: She drink with her toes if she needed to. She'll be fine. It's mother stake.
Speaker 1: She'll find a way. She might need to help with the idea it's on the.
Speaker 4: Beach because my mum's also had a broken risk. Honestly, what is going on in my family?
Speaker 1: Did your mum need help with the bean?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: We went to the foot of the other night. We're in a box and I had to compass. She is so like, she goes, oh Jesus is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: But can you We'll get your splendid.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, she'll have a liquick.
Speaker 1: Look into the future. All right, thirteen is our number? What everyday thing gets you going?
Speaker 2: Let's go to roast bud Alisha, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 11: How are you all?
Speaker 13: That's good?
Speaker 8: A clean congratulations, very deserving.
Speaker 13: It's always been Jake.
Speaker 8: Lauren and clean to us here.
Speaker 2: Oh, very deserving.
Speaker 1: So yeah, congratulates, beautiful words. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: I can't believe we're going to move from that to what gets you going?
Speaker 1: Elisha.
Speaker 8: When my husband tips his pockets before I put his clothes in the washing machine.
Speaker 4: Yes, a little bit of self responsibility for the things left in the that you find in the washing machine.
Speaker 8: It does not happen that often, I may add, but it is nice when it does happen.
Speaker 2: Does he do it? I'm prompted? Or do you have to ask him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I've got to ask Yeah. Still, because the biggest turn off is it when someone does the washing with a tissue in there? Well, okay, can we can we talk about a turn on?
Speaker 9: And that is like finding a fifty in your pocket, just like sometimes two or three weeks later when you put the exactly one power holds a.
Speaker 4: Cash guy to and if I find that in the washing machine, I'm like, well that's my payment for the washing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amanda. And Tyler's like, what little thing gets you going?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 7: And well done, congratulations to you clean and good morning?
Speaker 1: What gets you going?
Speaker 7: Okay? So I have a six year old son who has additional mes He also has autism, so it's been really like challenging for the both of us. But I just love that when my husband, you know, takes care of him, He makes dinner, you know, he just does all the routine with him, and I don't need to repeat my stuff, you know, can you feed him? Can you do this? Can you do that? Everything's already just done. So he took me overseas for two weeks with my mum. Yeah, and he looked after him for the whole.
Speaker 4: Hang on, He sent you and your mum away and he stayed home. He did all the domestic job well done.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's a turn on just sending your partner away. That's hot because you're away from Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pa was away for two nights to work this week, and that was actually hot because I got the whole house.
Speaker 1: I never wanted you more, Babe, you're not being here, Natalie Ring would to wrap things up. We'll get you going.
Speaker 8: Oh guys, well, first of all, I just want to say Clint being part of a threesome, I mean you must have been.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: First, it's one of the great threesomes.
Speaker 8: Get to me going, is someone thinks to bring the bins before I get home from work? Someone thinking ahead?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, even just the slide, like on a Sunday night, and it's my job and then and I've already done the bins.
Speaker 4: It's just like I think, when like everyone in their household has the things that they do and things their partner does. When you do it the other way around for someone, it's like, that's good.
Speaker 1: Here's one and this is this is the one thing you'll love. Okay, when they fill up your car for you, that's hot.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: The turn off being when they don't leave anything in the car.
Speaker 3: All Melbourne, your favorite show has a brand new name. Please welcome to Nova one hundred, Jase, Laura and clear.
Speaker 1: Spring your step show new name. Yeah, ow boy has earned it. I think that's really important.
Speaker 9: Same show, just a new name, and we're going to have the same laughs, the same fun, same energy.
Speaker 4: I mean, realistically, you've been doing way more than me the whole time, So please only fair.
Speaker 1: I don't want people thinking from now on news is going to be, you know, nailed every time and you're across.
Speaker 4: From the story is no, no, no, no, no, Jack, Jace, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 2: It is official, and we're so proud of you. Clint.
Speaker 4: But you have very much been a part of his show from the beginning. It's really been the three of us. This whole show is about the friendship between the three of us, the adventures of the three of us, the fun the three of us have shared it's it's been a long time coming, and we are pumped too.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've always felt a part of it. It's just a really lovely sort of added bonus now and a real privilege and I'm quite humbled. I'm just I'm really really happy this morning. And thanks to Aubert the Melbournis have reached out as well, because I love hearing your stories and you know, and feeding off your energy.
Speaker 1: Light Low said, it's always been the three of us. When we came across to Nova, it was we're all in or we're not in. That was the deal. And you know, you were still juggling TV and stuff, and you know, we always said we're going to back here when the time is right, let's go. You said goodbye to TV. He's a full radio Nuffy now, yeah, I mean he's one of us. It's pretty addictive, this radio thing, hey.
Speaker 9: And how nice it is to be home here at Nova as well with our great team who have just had my back the whole time as well.
Speaker 1: So much easier to saying a third name rather than he's here too.
Speaker 4: I know he's here too. No, it's a really exciting day for us. We're thrilled.
Speaker 2: Our team have.
Speaker 4: Been everyone's been behind this for such a long time, so it's it's awesome and thanks to all of Melbourne who jumped on board. Over the way you can there was Clint Mania across Melbourne. I have a phonic feeling it's going to can you today. But a lot of people Clint. We just said we want to do a c Clint appreciation weekend and they had no idea why they were appreciated.
Speaker 1: I know that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Everyone John and went, we're behind that. We love stunners.
Speaker 9: Yeah there's someone that said, am I doing I'm a celebrity?
Speaker 1: Get me out of here?
Speaker 2: Well, because your new profile picture you've uploaded does look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit, so I didn't know you weren't to Cooper. I'll tell you when I saw that photo, I did ring Lauren a gir. We sure it turns on the name on Monday.
Speaker 4: We're definitely not sending you on I'm a celebrity because now your name's on the poster. You've got all the responsibility that we have, so you're not You're not going and getting a three way holiday in Africa.
Speaker 1: Dal You've got a job. You don't qualify for Ima Celet's real job.
Speaker 2: You're visits.
Speaker 1: We got some surprises coming up through the show to celebrate this massive day for you, Clint. We're going to get to those very soon. First they huge dramas in the footy world. We're going to dive into that right after this. It is eighteen past seven. You're on over with Jace, Lauren and Clint Morning Melbourne. Twenty one past seven. You are on over one hundred. It is Jace, Lauren and Clint, same own, new name. Big day for Clint. We've got some surprises coming up to celebrate just after seven thirty as well. First we got dramas in the footy world.
Speaker 9: Now dramas at the Brisbane lines again. Now it emerged at the weekend that who slept with her partners? Not as salacious as that, but still very very eye catching because there was a whiteboard which a photo of a whiteboard which was leaked on social media.
Speaker 1: Did they not learn from the block remember that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it is right.
Speaker 1: Took a pick, that's right.
Speaker 9: In this case it was a dad an oz kicked dad. Now they were given a two of the Brisbane dressing rooms before the match and there was a whiteboard in the players meeting room which listed every opponent's strengths and weaknesses, the opponent being the Essendon Footy Club.
Speaker 2: I would just think that all the team's doing.
Speaker 1: This well, I guess, I guess there was sort of. It was. It was quite harsh.
Speaker 2: Oh, they never expected anyone to see well.
Speaker 9: Jackson Pryor was the one that was most eye catching. Jackson Pryor, he's the Essenon defender. Now he is a formal lion himself. Now's his weaknesses listed as having no right foot. His strength was listed as left foot bronti, Bronti being his girlfriend strength.
Speaker 2: But he 'sed to play for them.
Speaker 9: They're probably all friend you feel for Ben Mackay, he was also a bombus defender. Just quickly sorry, who didn't even have a strength listed?
Speaker 1: That was just blank.
Speaker 2: I was blank. Maybe they hadn't finished filling out that was working.
Speaker 1: It was a whip was working the lines. Chris Fagan was questioned about it.
Speaker 6: From what I'll probably say is I'm not going to comment about what was written on that whiteboard because from our perspective, it's private information. You know, somebody illegally took photos of information. That was on a whiteboard and then decided to make a hero of themselves and put it out in the public domain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not wrong. I'd be mad too, absolutely, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean it's working for them.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, they've won two premierships on the chart, haven't they?
Speaker 2: Every team do that?
Speaker 1: Look, I would assume, yeah, every industry does.
Speaker 2: And what about the girlfriend like that's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: And radio no, no, but in radio wind shows start and stuff the bell. All right, let's look at the other shows on in that market.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like it's it's one O one.
Speaker 4: You do the sweat analysis, Strengths, weaknesses, swat something, opportunities and threats.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I learned at university.
Speaker 1: Well, let's give it a go. Let's run through our strengths.
Speaker 2: And well, you guys are all just going to say, Paul is my strength?
Speaker 1: Oh no, but that's another one that come up. I'll come up with another one.
Speaker 2: If we hang out with Lauren, we get to hang out with Paul.
Speaker 1: Would you happen to go first? Yeah, Laurence strengths, Yeah, Paul, No, I've got under you for strength helping in a crisis. Same you are whatever, you know, when you get one phone call going to jail, it's you.
Speaker 2: Because then I'll call Paul and he'll fix it.
Speaker 1: Exactly. She's a fixer. Oh my god, anything happens, no matter how bad you get yourself in trouble. You ring Lauren.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've also got I've also got Paul, and I've also got good hair.
Speaker 2: Oh faint, Yes, I didn't have that, it's yours. Two strengths, by the way.
Speaker 1: Another one. She can find anyone. She's a bloody good when it comes to detective. Detective, online detective. You found an next girlfriend of mine in some corporate photo.
Speaker 2: In Canada'm your girl?
Speaker 1: No sure, I mean let's not talk about that, okay.
Speaker 2: Eight strengths for Jays. I see that you had an excellent hat collection.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you're really elaborate.
Speaker 1: How many hats to your hat? I've got four of this.
Speaker 4: Exact happen he does, he's got but he's got he's got the casual hat, he's got the.
Speaker 1: Dress dress got all tonight. A formal black hat.
Speaker 4: Can get ready quickly in any occasion as well, because he's got the portable g HD.
Speaker 9: Yes, do you know what I've got I've just got one word and I just WRT fun for me.
Speaker 1: You're a lot of fun. Thanks. You know what.
Speaker 9: Super Bowl earlier this year was fun. He was he was a walking highlight through because he just did stupid stuff, because he left his.
Speaker 4: He realized there's a whole world out there, so I must go back. You're a good traveler, went, You're there, just.
Speaker 1: Not on thelf that ally of strength that a week that is? Can we get the weaknesses?
Speaker 4: I haven't done any strengths for Clint yet.
Speaker 2: The energizer Bunny. You just go and go and go and go and go, and I don't know how you keep doing it. Have you got any strengths for our clip?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that a bit like Ben Maka? He knows everyone in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: True can also be a weakness when he's trying to be anonymous late at night.
Speaker 1: He's also very good at making people cry, like like, you know, if it's an emotional interview and then he'll pop in there you must have been so proud and then that's it. There sounds like you're getting really emotional. Can you run a through that feeling? What was it? Like? Okay, weaknesses? Do you want to.
Speaker 2: Start for you, for you or for me.
Speaker 1: For Lauren, I've put meetings.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just in general, I said, I hate meeting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're not great in the meeting, I said, flying economy.
Speaker 1: I also imagine she had to have a meeting on a plane in an economy. No.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: Once when I was the ambassador for the skybus, I said, oh, I had a meeting with them, and I was like, oh I don't. They said, cause you go on the skybus before the meeting, and I was, I don't have time, So they made me do the meeting old in the skybus.
Speaker 2: How do you think it's great? It's actually great. It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's not the face of them anymore. Weaknesses, Lauren, for both of us.
Speaker 4: For Clint, I've got nightclubs, wellness fans, and some of his wardrobe choices.
Speaker 1: Clint, I just put weekends, get over excited.
Speaker 4: And for Jason, I've got weaknesses always hungry but can never decide what.
Speaker 1: He wants true, true, true.
Speaker 2: And parking that ginormous ut of yours.
Speaker 9: I'm wetting better at the raptor parking, I said, disappearing neck. Oh yeah, that's a strength, because you put that We got it some new merch. Today we take a vest on and goodbye neck.
Speaker 2: He put the vest on and he looked like he was about to jump off a cruise and.
Speaker 1: On alf jackets. You get that said already inflated it. We got new merch because same show's got a new name. Our boy is in there. It is now Jason, Lauren and Clint driving you to work this morning. We've got some surprises to celebrate Clint's big.
Speaker 2: Day coming up for fever all over Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Guys. Hopefully the weather holds off, because over the next two weeks we are getting around Melbourne and off floating money.
Speaker 2: Bet us starts it Carlor Holmes in twenty twenty six. Is it one that did to slay homes across Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Or a Carlo homes dot com Today you slower and clean, say hey for fifty k thanks to Carliay.
Speaker 1: So how this works? Five locations over the next two weeks. First one tomorrow afternoon between four and five pm. Where are we going in the glorious suburb of.
Speaker 4: Carnegie Carnegie, Nigie, that's right now, We're exactly in Carnegie.
Speaker 1: Are we Carnegie Central Shopping Centers?
Speaker 2: To park there? That's good.
Speaker 1: Great parking will be at the top of the escalator level one outside spotlight awesome. I've done some time there a spotlight or.
Speaker 2: At the doughnut shop downstairs.
Speaker 1: Just helping small business in Carnegian, great little Asian supermarket down there as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, so we're getting around, getting around Melbourne. We're doing fifty dollars over five days suitcase now cash.
Speaker 1: It's real simple. How it works is if you come down between four pm and five pm tomorrow afternoon and say hey to us, we put you in the running to win ten thousand dollars and we will ring someone the very next day and we'll pick out of all those people we met and give them ten thousand dollars, then clear the entries. We go out again on Thursday and do it again for another ten k and then.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again on Saturday, and then we'll do it again next week, and then we'll do it again.
Speaker 9: And we're hitting up almost every sort of region in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We are. Indeed, we gave it around.
Speaker 4: We going north, south, east and west. But stay tuned for the list of locations.
Speaker 1: But tomorrow Jays car Niggi Central.
Speaker 4: Between four and five pm can I can come on down Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The other vacations are easy to say, Yeah, a lot easier. Yeah, great carn Niggy Niggy NIGGI damnit Neggie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. All three of us will be there. We can't wait to meet you. Come say hey tekakay four.
Speaker 1: And five pm tomorrow. Thanks all mate to Carlo Holmes. It is just going past seven thirty. We'll check you around the work ladys. Didn't us next Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just going at thirteen to wait. Big day here at Nova, same shown you name. Welcome to Jace, Lauren and Clint. Here we go our boy, he's official. We wanted this for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exciting. It's a day of celebration here. But move over, Clint, stand away for just a moment because we have missed one of the hugest celebrations off the weekend. Play the song Jason, My Mighty Tigers. We finally got a win. We are still on the bottom of the ladder, you are with the percentage.
Speaker 2: Of sixty, but we're on the board yard Richmond fans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, every other week, I don't even know what my time when you're winning.
Speaker 4: Go for it, Lauren, I know what they're doing failing to acknowledge it. Anyway, The Tigers had a win. But that wasn't the only scandal at the football I got told that one Clint stand Away got held up by security trying to get in to the SCG on Sunday see the Democrat.
Speaker 2: Did the head of security have to come and talk.
Speaker 1: To you kids?
Speaker 2: Clipped? Oh, he wasn't allowed in. I got told he got stopped at the gate because.
Speaker 1: Normally they asked him to leave, but this time you couldn't get in. No, I had my suitcase with me because I was going to the airport. You took your suitcase to the foot.
Speaker 4: The security got called because really a man with a suitcase, but they wouldn't let me in.
Speaker 1: And this is even before they looked inside it.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't want to open it and look inside.
Speaker 1: I want what's in there? I mean, apparently you can't Apparently you can't go to it.
Speaker 2: Of course you can't take a suit, not because.
Speaker 1: It's not the airport's You.
Speaker 2: Could have had naughty things in there.
Speaker 1: Well, there's nothing naughty in there. It was just under jeans.
Speaker 4: I take a handbag that's like minuscule, and I get stopped and they go through anywhere.
Speaker 2: I heard head of security was called.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Did you ask for an exception because you're Clint sent away?
Speaker 9: Look maybe I said, you know, tomorrow my name's going on around.
Speaker 1: Big day here, same show you get every morning as a brand new name. Welcome to Jace, Lauren and Clint. We're very very proud of you today, mate, very happy to finally be able to pull the trigger on this and go for it.
Speaker 4: It's been one of the shows great injustices, hasn't it? Really had to turn up every day without being the center of attention, and he's throwing tantrum.
Speaker 1: Up the toys event the cut. There's having to pay for sauce at a local bakery by and then not in the show.
Speaker 4: Then there's Clint turning up at five am every morning and getting zero recognized.
Speaker 2: Well, we've changed that.
Speaker 4: The show is officially called Jace, Lauren and Glint and people in Melbourne are excited.
Speaker 1: Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. If you want to join us on their.
Speaker 2: Come on, pump up his tires because he needs to beget.
Speaker 1: His last today and then tomorrow jokes aside that we're ripping into you today, but we're really bloody proud of you man, right. You know you grew up in the TV industry. You said goodbye to that move to a completely different industry, which would have been massive. Yeah, you know, yeah it was. You deserve today.
Speaker 9: Doing it with two of my best mates is one of the greatest gifts you can get.
Speaker 1: So thank you to both of you. I say this to you guys, and it's so true. Like there's not a lot of teams in RADO who are actually mates.
Speaker 2: Who each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a lot of them court they end up in court.
Speaker 4: But well where you're going to end up in court? If we didn't put clan's name on the post, we.
Speaker 1: Are idn't take you to v Cat. Let's go in mentor you're on the air.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Film Morning, Jays, Lauren and Clin Hello, happy Clay.
Speaker 1: Thank you. How are you celebrating?
Speaker 13: Well I would have been celebrating with the D's win, but instead I woke up to this great news. So it's awesome, guys. There's been a long time coming and we've all been asking for it for so long, for just the real that it's now happening.
Speaker 7: So well done.
Speaker 1: You've hit the nail on the head though that they should get a win for you this weekend.
Speaker 4: I mean you sure they should put on the banner or they should wear black eyes bounds for the death of your television career.
Speaker 1: News has gone into state. Tony from Cambra's on the air morning Tining Anthony.
Speaker 11: Actually it's Albo that morning, Albert, good morning. How are you look?
Speaker 2: We're celebrating in here, elbow.
Speaker 4: What do you think is this one of Australia's great injustices that we're finally righted?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 11: Indeed, I think Clint's been carrying the show. It's really important that he gets his name on the door. And he's done it in under two years. It took me twenty six years to get my name on the big door.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to beg to keep it there every couple of years, thank you.
Speaker 11: Every every three years.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, now, is this what it's done in Canberra's talking about today?
Speaker 1: Alboy.
Speaker 11: The Japanese Prime Minister is flying as a result of this news. This is a global story, not Melbourne or Amber. This is an injustice which is being righteous and it's a great thing.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you so much, PM. I really appreciate how PM.
Speaker 4: Now, have you got any words of advice to make sure we don't kick him off the show?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah it voted out.
Speaker 11: Yeah nice, bring him coffee in the morning. That's that's part of my my my fee for comment.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 11: Works, it works for me, it'll work for them.
Speaker 9: Now, PM, thank you for the kind words. By the way, can I maybe tempt you to become a Melbourne supporter? Throw away the hawks, scaff and pick up.
Speaker 11: We're a happy team.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 11: An amazing game Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Can I ask the opinion of the Prime Minister when it comes to a draw? Hang on, surely move the needle. Well you're a rugby league boy like me, and you know I'm big on extra time go to Golden Port. What were your thoughts on Thursday night?
Speaker 11: I'm in favor of a drawer because what happens in rugby league is it just becomes a contest for a field goal. Yeah, league is about try it and I reckon if it's a draw, you know, no one wins, no one loses. But that was the case Thursday night. You know I thought had to cook kicked a bit straighter. Yeah, an extra scoring shots, but seven points down with about thirty seconds to go.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. I'm with you, Elbow keep the drawer now.
Speaker 1: PM.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you have seen on our socials, but Melbourne has been cooking up a storm in honor of me. I'm embarrassed to say so. We've got the Clint Club Sandwich. We've got the sticky Date cinnamon scroll.
Speaker 4: Have also got the flavor of the month, the Clint's Donaway carrot Cake.
Speaker 1: Would you like it? Do you want to beat? Sure?
Speaker 11: I wouldn't mind a bit of carrot cake.
Speaker 1: Carrot cake.
Speaker 11: He's got a winger. It's a triple C.
Speaker 1: You've got more important stuff to be doing.
Speaker 4: Hey, But just before we let you go, I've gotta have morning. Could you please introduce the new show Jase, Lauren.
Speaker 2: And Clint for us.
Speaker 11: And listeners. This is Jace, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys, say a lot of the Japanese Prime Minister for us, would you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Well, she knows all about you. Clearly you listen to.
Speaker 2: Me, Ja Lauren and clymps Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. About Friday, we're taking the moms out.
Speaker 4: We are we're taking the moms for Mother's Day on us. So we're off to Nobo for lunch and then we are conger lining it down.
Speaker 2: To Village Cinema.
Speaker 4: Take the mom's and some sons and some brothers and whoever is nominating them to Village Gold Class see devs prior to two.
Speaker 2: With some champagne and some cakes.
Speaker 1: You imagine the mom's after a couple of bubbles, celebrating with Clint O. Your name need to be in that, Harry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm excited. It's going to be a cracking day now. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you would like to bring you your mom to the Jays, Lauren and Clint Motherston.
Speaker 1: You can celebrate Mother's Day at Crown Melbourne with unforgetable dining and experiences. All right, let's go to the phones. Can I Philip?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hi, Hello Philip, tell us about Mother's Day. Who do you want to bring to our beautiful lunch?
Speaker 10: My beautiful wife, Shanna? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many kids have you got?
Speaker 10: We've got two little ones. We've got an eleven and a twelve ten and a twelve year old Oliver and.
Speaker 2: And tell us about Shanna. Tell us what's so wonderful about her as a mum.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she just puts everyone first, not only a kids, but just everyone in general. So when I sort of goes to her as the point of contact for help, but the stuff she does is just amazing, like as well as our kids. So I'm trying not to you're up here on the air and make foward himself, but with our kids, she does all the therapy sessions and she also is like a farmer pharmacy area manager.
Speaker 1: So she does thirty hours a week.
Speaker 10: She's in burnout at the moment, and I thought it, there's something I can do to show one that we appreciate her and just probably take some time out for herself because she really struggles with that.
Speaker 4: So she sounds like a superman and a superwoman. Now are you gonna if we if we bring Shanna to our mother sid aren't you coming? Or he's sending over with a friend?
Speaker 10: I was, I can send her with a friend. Actually I know someone who's.
Speaker 2: And you just switch.
Speaker 10: Someone that I know that probably could use bit of a picking up to another mother.
Speaker 1: You're a good egg sounds she sounds like an angel.
Speaker 4: Well, we can have a lot of fun with her on Friday, you know what, she can just unsubscribe from life for a few hours, have a day out and concentrate on her and celebrating her.
Speaker 1: We will wine and diner at Nobu and then she will congerlin with us the village Cinemas of Crown where we'll watch The Devil Wears prior to two in gold class in bycoming her way, mate.
Speaker 10: Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to meet laurence S face.
Speaker 1: Then when he goes, oh now, I'll send her with a friend like you just see every girl across Melbourne looking at the radio then going now, why can't my partner be like that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've got a few blokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because blokes are welcome to come. They bring their missus. Watch a replay the footy in the corner.
Speaker 4: Trust me, even the boys are loving Devil. Yeah, everyone's faving it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is all right.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's try and win some cash on this beautiful mom day morning in Melbourne, sunny shining it is. We're stunning out there. The moon is still up, the full moon it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Go to Geelong morning, Alex. Hi, congratulations, Thanks Alex. What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 5: I wait for admin at Forest Victoria.
Speaker 1: Oh, have you rolled out the fire truck to any school events?
Speaker 5: No? Not yet, not yet.
Speaker 2: Fire bombings on Trapple Street.
Speaker 4: Busy, busy in the fire department.
Speaker 1: I remember when Felix was in he was in kindy and I went along to dad tonight and all the kids were excited because one of the dads was a fireman. More excited here they showed. I remember coming home and came into work to produce the jets. Who organizes all the guests going? I need the wiggles down up my kids kindy next week?
Speaker 2: All right, Alex, I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars today. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's go five hundred dollars us A simple you'll hear a question you'll hear at three two one. You need to answer within the three seconds.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, good luck, Alex.
Speaker 14: You got this because winch AFL team does radio broadcaster Clint Stanaway Barrick for three.
Speaker 2: That was the easiest five hundred bucks you've ever won. Alex.
Speaker 1: Congrat Thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 9: We're a good little spit of spending money to start the week.
Speaker 5: Yes, best Monday ever.
Speaker 1: Take that. Hey, better start with Carlo Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or Carlo Holmes dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's big day in here. Clint Stunaway is officially a radiodfice.
Speaker 1: I'm a radio guy and there your TV Hella Radio. A massive surprise coming up to celebrate the day. We'll get to it very soon here on nov.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to Nova one hundred. Jase Laura.
Speaker 2: Finally happened Clint stand away.
Speaker 4: He has no excuse to get out of any meetings anymore, running off to the gym.
Speaker 2: You are officially official.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: There was one beautiful moment in that package that pricked my ears.
Speaker 1: Sex symbol say.
Speaker 2: You're a sex yeah amongst women who.
Speaker 1: Very specific demographics graphic you know what you feeling? I feel?
Speaker 9: I feel, I feel great, And there was a There was also another piece in that in that little montage about Melbourne and geez, I love this city and I love the job that we get to do every morning, and this is just an added bonus and a real privilege.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that actually, for both of you two to be able to do Excited Breakfast in Brisbane from the number yes, and I remember having that moment, to be able to host a breakfast show in the city you grew up.
Speaker 2: In your hometown. It's pretty special.
Speaker 15: It's just like it's so rare as well, well you are now you are very much Melbourne and we are three proud Melbournians and getting to share our sort of stories, good and bad, with this city and with each other as well as something pretty special.
Speaker 4: And I think for Jason and I, this show from the beginning has been about the three of us, the.
Speaker 2: Trials and tribulations of our lives and our.
Speaker 4: Friendships and clinton you've I mean, this has always been a three headed show. And I'm so glad that you're finally getting the recognition you deserve because we were all in heated agreeance.
Speaker 1: About this conversations over the years. I remember sitting down with you when we're going to nover and the first thing I wanted to do is acknowledge that what you bring to the show makes us better performers. I think, yeah, you are complete one third.
Speaker 2: Of this team, and we said, we're not coming unless it's the three.
Speaker 1: Of us, and the show would not be the same without you. And you know, we're really honest. We said, look, you've got our support when the timing's right. And you know, over that two years you said goodbye to TV and you're a radio nuffy like us.
Speaker 9: Now it's exciting, guys, and I think we should celebrate.
Speaker 1: This afternoon.
Speaker 2: A little mimosa.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a school now.
Speaker 4: There has been Clint Satoway fever right across Melbourne and something is happening next which is going to humiliate you, Clifton, and I was so excited about it.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift. If you were awkward, Clint, if you were awkward this morning with the.
Speaker 2: Announce I've just let Jason on a little since something.
Speaker 1: I've been doing. Remember, yes, when you did the I'm anxious, hang on, when you did the dance with Alba yeah, or he called through before? What Albany he called through before? But just remember when you did that dance? Yes, what's anyway? Hang on this I'm so I got a surprise is happening all right? Look it's it's a big dating over Today we are launching same show, brand new name, Jason Lauren and Clint Our boy is he's.
Speaker 2: Really grown up.
Speaker 4: He really has an e leaving and Melbourne has had Clint Santaway fever for the for the can really and.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Anthony Albene Easy called through from cambra I Lauren's organized this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know you love dancing. Now it's hard because we're on the radio. Goodness, but if anyone would like to see what we're about to see, we're going to put it on Jason, Lauren and Clint. O god, we've got the new name jas Lauren and Clint's Instagram. You can also, if you like, jump on the fed Cam down at fed Square and.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to watch live because if you can't be in fed Square in person, you fed Cam brings fed Square to you now, so it does. Yeah, look it's Fed Square.
Speaker 4: Have a look at that Brandy brandyboard.
Speaker 2: Clint, Lauren and Clant is up at Fed Square.
Speaker 1: This is going to be what I think it is. Oh my god, it's like a flash mob.
Speaker 2: Jump on our install.
Speaker 4: We couldn't get Benson Boone, but we did get fifty y. It's from Stage School Australia who we're doing a flash mob. They've got thirty clay locations across Melbourne. I can join Stage School classes if you want. If you want to have a look at this, this could be you Melbourne. They're dancing in honor of Clinton sat Away down.
Speaker 1: Down at Square's going to think of proposals about the help.
Speaker 2: I know, but look at that beautiful Clint Santaway.
Speaker 1: Look there's people everywhere. What a morning in Melbourne. Fen Squar's going off.
Speaker 4: It is sparkling, The sun is shining, the kids everywhere.
Speaker 2: We couldn't get bent.
Speaker 11: All the.
Speaker 1: More we got down there.
Speaker 2: Oh there's about fifty now. I spent my.
Speaker 4: Friday down there, choreographer at five six seven eight.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're that cow from dance mop.
Speaker 2: Wakes and you see me at rehearsals.
Speaker 4: Now you might notice they're all there in their casual clothes because it is a.
Speaker 2: Flash mill flash. It's about to take off.
Speaker 1: Guys, do you know what?
Speaker 4: Jump on our Instagram Live Melbourne. Go and have a look at what's happening. All the fedcams who knew.
Speaker 1: Could even here?
Speaker 9: We go crescendo here in the.
Speaker 1: Middle wear shirts with your face. Oh my god, you know what. We should have taken him down to Fit Square.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't worry, they're coming in in next guy. I flash, Mommy is coming singa fence.
Speaker 1: Mister. I cannot wait to see Clint walking.
Speaker 4: We should have outside over in the middle of fed Square with fifty.
Speaker 1: People wearing shirts with your face. I need one of those shirts.
Speaker 3: Well well done.
Speaker 2: Can I say a big thank you to Stage School Australia.
Speaker 4: Stage School Australia has like thirty locations across Melbourne. Intake is now on to join Stage School classes.
Speaker 2: If you had to stay.
Speaker 4: Schools dot com dot are you thanks to our friends at fed Square let us take over.
Speaker 2: Look at the crowds.
Speaker 9: There are so many things you could have got me.
Speaker 2: You thought you were getting a watch. This is much better than fifty answers down there.
Speaker 1: This is Noumber one hundred. You are on the air with Jas, Lauren and Clint. That's right, wowem, same show, new name.
Speaker 4: Clint's officially officially, officially.
Speaker 1: You're always you say it's a bit of a milestone.
Speaker 3: It's just another milestone.
Speaker 2: Monday, Congratulations to your family and press.
Speaker 1: Milescow Monday. We celebrate the big, all the small. Yeah, whatever you've got for us.
Speaker 9: You know what's happened to you had a record it for the first time.
Speaker 1: My little four year old Archie soccer for the first time. Sunday Morning Kick and he's made Charlie he did? Did he get it wrong? Wrong? When the go?
Speaker 4: And in the ultimate Milestone Monday, how very own Clint has his name on the post.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Jace, Lauren and Clinton Robin thirteen twenty four ten. If you have a milestone, if you are celebrating doing something for the first.
Speaker 1: Time, I'll tell you what you're gonna walk away with. We ha got a lot of free stuff this week. I've got tickets to the movies, tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show as well. Thirteen twenty four ten, Small, big, more random, the better, let's do it. Milestone Monday coming up after Olivia Rodrigo her latest. This is drop dead right across Melbourne. You are listening to Jace, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 3: It's just another Milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to your family and Freds. We're all over celebrating Clint. Now we want to celebrate you, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What have you done for.
Speaker 2: The first time?
Speaker 4: Maybe over the weekend, maybe it was this morning, maybe it was during the week big or small.
Speaker 1: And in return, I've got tickets. I love this time. Ye to the Good Food and Wine Show. Discovery Food is Paradise over three hundred boon and wine makers. Melbourne's Good Food and Wine Show is on this mate.
Speaker 2: So just do it.
Speaker 1: You just get a glass and just take it around to every store with you.
Speaker 2: You can wear them around your neck.
Speaker 4: How can you I've been You can get like a wine glass on a oneyard.
Speaker 1: Or size glass. Remember in the court case it was it was a large No, it was a large glass.
Speaker 4: Wine Ashley, and good morning. What are we celebrating as a milestone for you today?
Speaker 8: Me and my partner adopted a beautiful dog from the town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you call it?
Speaker 8: So her name's Master's an old.
Speaker 2: Well there's adopts don't shop. That's what they say, adopt.
Speaker 1: You just came up with that. It's in my algorithm, and I reckon being yours as well. Overseas a pound, Oh no, when.
Speaker 2: The dog chases it's a I think it's real.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 9: The German shepherd that stops and then looks and then.
Speaker 2: Find the old lady.
Speaker 1: So the video is all these people lined up in a hall that want to adopt a dog, and then they release the dog into the hall and it runs to the person it chooses. It's not I saw the cat. I believe the dog version. I saw the cat version. I'm like, take his name off the poster, throwing him immediately.
Speaker 2: Sorry, is it fully on the post on probation?
Speaker 1: It's still it's still heartwarming? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: I hate the internet. No, embrace it. Okay, let's get to Matilda.
Speaker 2: You've ruined my morning.
Speaker 9: Four years of age. Good morning, Matilda. Now Matilda, what's your milestone.
Speaker 13: Distress?
Speaker 4: She unpacked the dish wash us Now, Matilda, your for my partner is a lot older than that.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could teach him?
Speaker 1: How mum you've got you got her trained well early.
Speaker 13: Yes, she did a very good job. She did it twice in one day.
Speaker 2: Well, do you want to come to my house next, Matilda?
Speaker 9: She does what she's told, does unpacked the dishwasher and repeat after me.
Speaker 4: You can breathe now she can paint the house next weekend. The lawns coffe Meghan in Hawthorne. Good morning, Oh Megan.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Yeah it's Megan Megan. I cooked a roast beef for the first time.
Speaker 1: Birthday.
Speaker 2: You cooked a roast beef.
Speaker 9: It is tough balance getting the timing right, you know, the SPADs, the beef, the peas, that.
Speaker 2: All that one pan, you know, the one pan, chuck it all.
Speaker 5: We actually did twoe roast beef, me and my roommate because we thought we were going to have around eight people over having four so perfect.
Speaker 2: More for you, beef rolls for lunch.
Speaker 1: Love that. Do you use thermometer? Yes, you brought me You use the bluetooth. It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want bluetooth in my meat. No, no, no, it feels it feels a bit radiation, like Jesus, bluetooth in my food.
Speaker 1: No thanks, But then it comes out perfect. Okay. I mean you're obviously cooked from the inside out, but the beef is perfect.
Speaker 4: Just use the old school one. I don't know if I want bluetooth in my food. It's a bit like a vape to me.
Speaker 1: The different don't stick your vape in your meat. You've probably given that a crack.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my roast beef tastes like sour words, smoking, isn't it?
Speaker 1: How's the beef? Raspberries? Sorry? Big bite of beef? All right?
Speaker 2: Xavier?
Speaker 4: Good morning, it's five years old, Xavier. What's your milestone Monday?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: What are you celebrating this morning?
Speaker 8: My fish?
Speaker 2: Now, Xavier, tell the truth. Did it fall out or did you pull it out?
Speaker 7: I pulled it out.
Speaker 1: Did you get any money from the tooth fairy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much? What's going right? Five?
Speaker 2: Five or five years old? Well done, zave job, kiddo. Congrats, well done.
Speaker 1: Teeth No, don't don't a lot more.
Speaker 2: At your age to get them put.
Speaker 1: We caught one of our kids trying to knock his teeth out with a brick because he wanted to clean up on cash from the Toothpasu Dson. What a day? What a big day? Morning? Maybe our production? Yeah, he was doing the numbers.
Speaker 2: We're really crunching numbers here at nob You know what sort of numbers?
Speaker 1: So maybe what did you work out this morning?
Speaker 12: So I've been doing a little bit of math. Now you're saving quite a bit of time in adding Clint's name, not having to say Clint's here too every time?
Speaker 1: How seconds in fact, every time.
Speaker 2: How much will that be over the year?
Speaker 12: So two seconds every day, there's twenty three times per day, twenty three times per days, working out to forty six seconds per week. That's two hundred and thirty seconds forty weeks and a year, works out to about two and a half hours a year.
Speaker 2: Straight to sales.
Speaker 4: We could be getting advertising in that time. They'll be thrilling us in the finance.
Speaker 1: I say, Clint's here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we can sell that time. I wonder we're going to sell it to.
Speaker 1: So we've made to cut back. And actually it's got to be a company name. It's got quite a short title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two and a half hours worth. Though it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's unreal.
Speaker 9: Okay, See, I'm helping everybody this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the finance department have made it way cheaper by adding your name to the show too.
Speaker 1: To celebrate our boys. And look, you know what we've We've given you a bit of crap. We've had a bit of fun with it. But for an industry, this sort of thing is huge. I'm to, you know, get naming rights on a show. You know you've worked your ass off for it, Clinton, And I'm so happy this day is here and we're really.
Speaker 4: Really and it wasn't just Jason and I are fighting for this to get your name on the show. Everyone behind the scenes had the same agenda. We all had a common goal and we're so thrilled it's come to fruition and Melbourne has had Clint Stunaway fever.
Speaker 9: I am I am actually relieved that I won't get people randoms coming up and saying what are you getting your name on the show. Just quickly, thank you to the to the team as well. Everyone's put in so much work today and made it real fuss and made me feel love. So thank you so much and let's celebrate. Hey it's a champagne.
Speaker 1: Morning. Hey ya, big shout out to Lamara Supermarket. They've got your famous Clint sticky toffee.
Speaker 2: Scroll, famous sticky famous Clint sticky speak.
Speaker 1: Is that where you guys want today? It's South. It was so good that the Clint Club Sandwich, Oh my god, did they rename the Quantus Club the Camp Cup Clint Club Club for a Friday So you can imagine all the businessmen and women jetting between.
Speaker 4: Steve pastor Bark They had their Clint Tira Miss Crunch did desert and then.
Speaker 1: Things got naughty at the Cake Club the Clint Carrot Cake. Oh here it is is a bit risk. It's the shirtless shirtless Are.
Speaker 2: You going to save some for the rest of us. It's just going to devour yourself.
Speaker 1: In this and you'll look like me photo several years old.
Speaker 2: That's the before photo.
Speaker 1: And of course a big shout out. So the people helped us out in Friends and Fed Square.
Speaker 2: And Stage School Australia. We did a flash mob at Fed Square.
Speaker 1: It was quite the scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go and have a look at our socials.
Speaker 1: It is Bens and Boon flash mob in the.
Speaker 4: Middle of its correct. I've never seen you look so embarrassed in your life. You're so lucky to send you down.
Speaker 1: There and make you stand and joined in T shirts. I'm embarrassed for child and I never did any of this for me. They like, see you, thank you for being We are out of here. Big reminder though this week we are getting out and out and about around Melbourne. Say hey, fifty k tomorrow Cartnigie Carnegie, damn it, Carnegie Central.
Speaker 2: He's going to be so glad when this is over.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the same as Carnegie Central shopping center, the suburb near Corfield.
Speaker 2: I think it's your Queensland accent that's doing you.
Speaker 1: We're going to be outside spotlight. I'm saying that right level one, Carnegie Central, you got it, sort of.
Speaker 2: It's the same as anyway.
Speaker 4: Carnegie Central is where we will be tomorrow between four and five pm outside Spotlight. Come down, say hey, register your name and you could be on the way to your share of fifty thousand dollars. On Wednesday, someone will win ten CA.
Speaker 1: So that's how anybody we meet tomorrow afternoon is in the running. Just those people just come down and say hey and register you. Come down on Tuesday and there's only three other people there. I mean, obviously that's that would be grim. She's usually disappointing for us. Jeez. The rebrand would be quite badly but great for.
Speaker 2: You, exactly right, And then we'll reset.
Speaker 4: We'll do it again on Thursday, and then on Sunday, and then on Tuesday and then on Thursday again. We're giving away fifty k in five days Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It is all thanks to our mates at Carlisle Holmes. Better starts with Carlile Holmes at twenty twenty six visit one of their display homes across Melbourne. We're going to or at Carlile Holmes dot com dot Au tomorrow four to five. Can'tigi Central come and say hey.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us Melbourne, Clinty, anything you want to say.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thank you so much to Melbourne and to you too and our team, and I love you.
Speaker 1: I love so much, we love you.
Speaker 4: We're so proud of you and we're so excited for this next little part of our lives.
Speaker 1: Triget Let's Party Sorrow
Speaker 4: Jase, Lauren and Clint wake A feeling good Nice Lauren and Clinton Alligan on the socials