Speaker 1: Brisbane are going to get it done at the Gabbar and the Crows unable to get over what is perhaps another flag contention for Brisbane. They are flexing their muscle now with a fifth straight win in this season, and the Crows stoop to a tenth loss with still eight games remaining in the season. The final score Brisbane fourteen thirteen ninety seven, Adelaide thirteen eight eighty six. It's on eleven point margin at the end of this one at the Gava that rounds out round seventeen and it's now our Accent Transport solutions after the game on five double a football eight double two three double O double oh is.
Speaker 2: The number to call in on Crows fans?
Speaker 1: Have you say on what was yet another unfortunately and unsuccessful chase down.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether these are the right words, but they weren't disgraced Adelaide, nor were they disappointing that they've got their fight back. And again, if you look at the team that Brisbane put out, you look at the team that Adelaide put out, they just had more talent across the park, so to be within eleven points when it was twelve points a quarter time, So from there the Crows won. They won the last three quarters by a point fourteen thirteen ninety seven, thirteen eighty six. I'm not rolling at England. That is, if I was one of the coaches, I'd be happy with it. Then you just go back in your review where did you go wrong? And you think, well, what could it be done better? And they won contest the ball. Their stoppage numbers weren't bad. I mean, people say to me, will Brisbane had how many more scoring shots? No more scoring shots, they had more inside fifties. They did look the better team. But you know what, I had a couple more a great talent to this Crows list. They're not far away.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: You know, the last two weeks especially, you know they're back to playing how they have want to and you know the start was ugly. We thought it was going to be a real issue, but they managed to fight it back in and you know, and that's a great analysis throw in terms of the last three quarters they were in the arm wrestle. They never gave away four or five goals again they rather than bring.
Speaker 4: It back to them.
Speaker 5: And to be honest, I mean, if you have a look, I know they've got some talent, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Adelaide's players played.
Speaker 5: That well, to be honest, Like if you go through Dawson, I thought he had his colors lower today. He didn't play to his to his normal level, was at rankin, wasn't at the same sort of level that.
Speaker 4: He's played previously.
Speaker 5: Taylor Walker looked in a little bit sort of clunky for mine. Fog didn't have his best day. But you know, but if you go through I thought Brodie Smith was pretty good, you know, ultimately came back in so it was a you know, a workman like performance, but they just could never get themselves into a position.
Speaker 2: To win the game.
Speaker 5: And you know, if you look at you know, one side to the other. We spoke about it ultimately at halftime. Now they were able to I guess Negate the midfield of Brisbane to a certain extent. But Neil has thirty six, don't be thirty five, Zorko off half back twenty two, Ashcroft twenty one and Bailey McCluggage. That's their A grade midfield. The depth that we spoke about pregame. You go to Adelaide on the flip side, Rory LED's the number one with twenty seven. He was okay, you know, but he's not damaging Rory. He's not like Lost Meal damaging in terms of with the numbers. And then you go Brodie Smith, Lockie Shoal Wing a keen half back line, Nick Murray back line and Dowling played a little bit of mid and wing, so they didn't really have the ball winners through the middle of the like they normally have. Selego only had Sixteen's had no real influence whether he saw Rowie you made that call pre game, So I mean, ultimately, if it wasn't for Keys kicking four, they didn't look threatening forward did they.
Speaker 4: For most of the night.
Speaker 5: So even though the end result was slim, there's still a bit of a gap between Brisbane, who I think is still top four team even though that ah sit there, versus.
Speaker 4: Adelaide, who were just outside the eighth.
Speaker 1: Well, it's time to get to your calls, because that's what it's about. The reaction on the back of that Brisbane winning by eleven points over the Crows. The final score if who just joined us Brisbane fourteen thirteen ninety seven, Adelaide thirteen eight eighty six Keys with the Koree high four goals. Rainer and Neil kicked three for the lines leading the way, and Charlie Cameron did the damage late in that final term, kicking two really important ones. Let's get to your calls, Ken, we'll kick us off from Ingle Farm.
Speaker 2: How are you, Ken?
Speaker 6: How are you going to new Troopers?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Another very disappointed. I mean again, you know, I mean, we've got to do something with the forwards, mate, Foggery he's just not up to it.
Speaker 9: Mate.
Speaker 8: I don't care if he kicks two goals right out in front, I mean gets marks. Yeah, but he kicked two goals right out in front. Again, we need a player they like Cameron, I mean, And you keep going on about our selectors, and they come on and they patronize us supporters, and they call us fair weather supporters, don't they Well, I reckon all them bloody people in the up and whatever they call themselves board members, they're all fair weather supporters too. And the players. How many teams do These players just go to other teams when something's not going right for them, so they don't call us fair weather supporters. Mate. We've been watching this game for twenty thirty bloody years and I'm not very happy at all again, mate, you know because and these umpires, these umpires killed us today and then absolutely disgusting decisions and the blood just next to you, rowy, he may as well have it bloody up. He just doesn't pick anything for the Crows every time something happens. It's Oh, was that Brisbane's were unlucky there? Oh, Brisbane were unlucky there? I really am. I'm sick of it.
Speaker 3: Get out the crack of thanks, mate, you had a fair crack then.
Speaker 2: I don't know about I cannot. I'm quite stunned by that anyway.
Speaker 3: Kenny sam Is Tugwell is his name, Brian.
Speaker 2: And the criticism of the post.
Speaker 10: I think it was a credit to the Crow supporters that I think I saw one leave early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was played at the gabba, Bryan. What the game was played at the Gabba?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I'll keep.
Speaker 11: It quirt close eye these sort of things. I don't think I saw one of them leave early.
Speaker 3: Sorry, let me get this right. The game's played at the gabba. He kept an eye on the crowd, and you didn't think one Crow supporter left early.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's a mighty stat thank you from Rose Park. Hello Adam Blackwood, we're not from two all right.
Speaker 10: I'll try and straighten you out. You sort of derailing yourself there, but anyway, get hold of the steering wheel.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 10: Look, that was a little disappointing, but look I didn't expect them to win. You're playing a quality unit up there, and to me, they're just warming up Brisbane. I just get the feeling they're warming up. Warning to the other teams they're going to be mighty hard to knock off if they finished top four. Just a little bit of a report. Look, I think the Crows look really struggling. They need some sort of They just need a bit of cream on the cake up forward. I think they're too predictable, and that's why I thought Riley. Thoughthorpe had to play, he was outstanding in the first two and a half quarters. I watched the Sandful today, clean hands, beautiful, straight kick, went through the lines, beautifully led, perfectly confident. You want the guy playing for the AFL team when he's like that. Anyway, he went off and he probably deserved to come off because he did his bit and the first twelve players in that Sandful game today were all the best players were all the La Crows and you know all they were all AFL listed playoffs. They dominated.
Speaker 12: I'm talking of.
Speaker 10: Murray dominant, absolutely.
Speaker 12: Dominant, peddler, dominant of halftime, Gallant dominant, cause mischief up in the board line. And then if you go right through you name every single Crows listed player. The Crows need to sit down analyze the best balanced unit they can produce between now and round twenty four and piket.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys, thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you. Adam Crow smint toe to toe with the top four team.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Some people say we'll whoopsie. Do they know? They surely know, and we all know, and most footy people know they are two or three eight grader is away.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: An a grader is someone that's going to win you a B and F for an All Australian and a grade midfield. I think they're two of them away. Maybe another classy tall forward or a defender, but they're probably just two or three away from I don't know, being a far bit of team. Look what rankingcented, Look what Dawson's added. This is why we keep going back to this manager. We're here it because we're here. But they weren't disgraced against a very very good team, weren't they. I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm polishing it.
Speaker 5: You know what you're lost, but they don't grow on trees either. In terms of what you're after. I mean, there's only two ways you can get them, draft them and develop them, or you get them in from a free agency and hit point of view. Now, if you're looking at a graders, they don't One they cost you a fair bit, but two you've got to get them over and they've got to want to come. So that's ultimately a big decision for that person to make. And then if you go through the draft, they're not going to be a graders till probably they're twenty one, so they've probably got three years of development.
Speaker 4: So that's probably, I guess the frustration in in what you're saying in terms of the draft.
Speaker 5: You know, those guys they should be there, probably should be a couple of more.
Speaker 3: They should be exactly good. Cool, Let's go to Parilwi, Let's go to Big Brownie, the Big Browns count.
Speaker 2: How are you mate?
Speaker 3: Oh Bronnie, Sorry, sorry.
Speaker 12: I love you, I love your passion.
Speaker 6: I am just like you. They break my heart.
Speaker 8: It's so not fair, my hope.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I know they can be better. Please be better.
Speaker 13: Get rid of the board.
Speaker 9: Please.
Speaker 3: Thanks. That's thanks, Bronnie. Let's go to the second Eric in the state, the most angry persons state give Let's set this up. Who would name their kid? Eric?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 14: Eric, always permission to derail this a little bit for.
Speaker 4: The right.
Speaker 14: Sorry, I've been waiting since the third quarter to give you our fourth generation Eric. Look a little bit disappointed. Now the firstborn son of the family is call of Eric. Now, I haven't had to be luck with the with the males, but I've got a little Erica. So oh, very good.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: You're got an apology for Eric.
Speaker 3: Do you know it's a good middle name, Eric. You'd have to admit that.
Speaker 14: Love your work boys, great callers all Eric.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: What's Eric?
Speaker 3: Short for James?
Speaker 2: Jimmy?
Speaker 3: Good names? She can shorten Eric the scout of matt He was obviously a Matthew, my boy, going where are your mate?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 12: Look mate, at the at the end of the day, it's someone.
Speaker 11: In the midfield, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Of course it is two in the midfield and captain awesome.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh, we love him.
Speaker 3: He's a diamond. Matt absolutely captain.
Speaker 10: Captain's awesome.
Speaker 15: So we've got after that Maddy Crouch after that, yeah.
Speaker 3: In the midfield yet, but he's injured correct, Yeah, but after that, yeah, well Cligo is going to be a player.
Speaker 11: Matteo Alego awesome.
Speaker 10: And then after that, well, well I.
Speaker 3: Think Rankin's trying to work his way in there.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, yell Rankins and no brainer, you know I can I can say that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So who else is it?
Speaker 7: Is it Dak Taylor?
Speaker 3: Well, I think next kep off the ranks, Luke Peddler. But we we're just not seeing him that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but where is he?
Speaker 9: I walked down there at West late last week and where is he?
Speaker 3: Well, he's in the He's in the sadful team. Okay, toiling away is what I'd call it, toiling away.
Speaker 10: Is he coming back?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I hope eventually. Look, he's got a bunk shoulder. It hasn't been set in the world a light. Yeah, the same with Sam Berry. He's been treading Warden. Now he's the last couple of weeks, right, but they've got to play him in the midfield.
Speaker 11: Bat Ro, you don't sound like you know more.
Speaker 12: Than me and and I love you man, you crack at me.
Speaker 3: Thanks Matt, good work. Let's go to Zach.
Speaker 6: Hallo.
Speaker 15: We have a good list.
Speaker 9: But if Boystop has to be dismantled for the Crows to go forward.
Speaker 6: Ranking was poor tonight and tex Walker needs to lift off his game.
Speaker 3: Text kick the couple, didn't he kicked two in the end? I thought the longer the game, where the sorry he looked?
Speaker 1: So that's the that's the issue going forward, isn't it. If his body isn't going to be able to stand up full games for full seasons, it's this problem, then then there's an issue going forward, isn't there. And that goes back to a conversation at the start of the bat And.
Speaker 4: It's always difficult too, because.
Speaker 5: You know, he's such an important player in terms of his leadership and what he brings to that. And once again though, I mean, yeah, he didn't have a big day, but you know he still had He still had eight marks. Taylor Walker thirteen disposals, had six score involveds and kick two goals. So if he didn't look as I guess a little bit Cumberson in his movement where they're going, well, that's probably not a bad return. They still only had forty eight entries, so he's probably still did his bit. But what happens now with the modern day game is you've got to be able to put pressure on at ground level and it just that's probably the thing that he's not doing or not capable of doing. I think, you know his mind. He is trying to get there, but he just can't as well. So that'll be the challenge whether because I think Hummelberg played his role today. I thought he was quite good again, So he's going to be difficult if they go down that track of bringing Pilthoughpe back. You know next week, well, who are they going to drop. They're not going to drop Fog. They're not going to drop. If they do it, maybe walk at a go. Let's just have another spell mate, you know though I've had a couple of weeks and bring Philthorp in.
Speaker 3: But with the amount of footy, the Quali footy that was inside fifty. If you read those numbers out and didn't put a name to it, those numbers that text that's not a bad game. Yeah, so eight marks not bad goal assists, score involvements and two goals, So I take that.
Speaker 10: Hello, Ryan, oh you go.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're all yours?
Speaker 9: Yeah, just I guess first of all, a few still errors and I'm just thinking of those bloody one meter handballs and we could just look have a bit more vision and just go to maybe four or five meters over the top of someone else, you know. But yeah, obviously umpire and just frustrating as hell. And if Rank can get weeks so that whatever it was, I'll tell you what. English Championship soccer is harder than AFL at the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh, look, there was frustration today, Ryan, There's no question about that. But we're all a little bit fearful for Isaac Rank And if you've just tuned in, this is after the game, thanks to ac Transports solutions ranking in the first quarter, he checked his opponent Starsovich. It was more than fifteen meters off the ball and actual fact was really wind the ball run him up the middle. They dogged heads. We know they dogged heads because both of them were bleeding. Starsovic gets concussion protocol out of the game and hit high. Rankin has a little bit of ass on his head and he's going to miss one or two or three weeks.
Speaker 1: Mro will definitely step in this week, and if he misses a couple of weeks, that's going to be again detrimental to the Crows.
Speaker 3: What they don't want. Hello Tracy at North Haven?
Speaker 16: Good, ay, guys, how are you?
Speaker 13: I tell you what? I'm not happy with Andrew Dillon when he came out and said the umpiring has never been better.
Speaker 10: I beg to differ correct.
Speaker 16: How can a ball be touched and go out of.
Speaker 17: Bounds and then they give it?
Speaker 16: Oh, I don't know what the free kick was for.
Speaker 3: Oh, they had a bad day. When when you have players that have been playing for multiple years, and I speak of guys like Pendlebury or even Crows and Port players that comment about it because they're not allowed to say a lot. They say, well, I don't know what game we're playing. Well, I don't know where that free kick was. I don't know what we're doing. That's problemustrating, that's a problem. Yeah, But thanks Trace.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you have a look like there were some howlers both ways though, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but the consistency wasn't there across the bold. If you're going to call a spoil over the boundary line at some point in the first term a free kick, you want to see it again at some point if it happens again.
Speaker 2: But there was another four, but they didn't.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm having a look at the free kicks, you know, without prolonging. I mean it was twenty six fifteen in favorite Brisbane. Now the number is not important, but if you go through it, I mean it was holding the man who was probably the biggest gap seven to two in favor of Brisbane. So you know that's either there, it's not. There's not too there's not a lot of inconsistency in those ones. But you know it's one or two in each of the section that adds up, you know, to doing that number. But yeah, it's frustrating.
Speaker 4: Even the holding the ball one is the one for me that it's you're right there.
Speaker 1: The producers just taken the door off.
Speaker 3: And then speak to.
Speaker 6: Pete, pete, gentlemen. What I noticed a lot is some of the poor kicking from the crows when they're going forward. Just like in the last corn in the last couple of minutes, he miskicked the ball and it went straight to the Brisbane players. I think sometimes the Crows just weren't kicking properly today. They couldn't find their players and it was turnovers and that was and that was killed us, especially when we were going forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not elked forward to the ball. He's very a good kicker.
Speaker 4: We's this is the back up? Was it?
Speaker 2: Who pete?
Speaker 4: The Crows?
Speaker 5: You know by foot in the last quarter when it fifty six percent, So their average over the year is seventy four.
Speaker 4: So that's a big group. That's twenty percent drop off. So that's a that's a big number.
Speaker 5: Big number in terms of like trying to get some connection inside your ford fifty.
Speaker 4: But I mean.
Speaker 5: Adelaide still had They have thirday marks inside fifty for the day, so you do not a bad number. And men Brisbane only had twelve. So better both.
Speaker 3: Let you go to a young fellow out at fin and Mecca for four more. Come on, little man far up?
Speaker 17: Okay, I Rocky Nil was exceptional to die, Yes he was. He was amazing. He was and I really love his haircut.
Speaker 3: Oh have you got one, Mecca maker maker?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I do actually okay.
Speaker 3: And are you a Brisbane boy? Are your maker.
Speaker 17: No, I'm a poor I'm a poor alad, but I'd just.
Speaker 3: Say it, ex hang on, Well that beautiful witch. So I've got your name wrong and you're a girl as world Meeker? Yeah, how old are you? I'm a cutess? But then your footy club winner, right, didn't they?
Speaker 17: Yep, they went outa.
Speaker 15: Meka, you're there, love, Yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 3: I don't like poor Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling Mika.
Speaker 1: That is a wonderful don't let don't let.
Speaker 3: Steve will just get there for twenty years. Well, k, how do you pronounce that?
Speaker 2: Meka?
Speaker 3: What do I say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God? How I chat?
Speaker 15: That's where I can follow the last a couple for Campo here, really timel medallist, who takes the game away from you if you don't stand within five meters in every stoppage in the first quarter?
Speaker 7: Who's that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's locky ill really.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to know, Like, I know, the ear of tags is back in fashion, right, and I know when you were in the coach's box it was more system based now, I guess, and the Crows have never been a team that tags, really, but there would have been some sort of plan for it. Just look like they were keen to go head to head in that midfield. And if you look at the time on ground Saligo and Sam Barry had I think it was below seventy percent. It just didn't seem like you had an opponent in that first quarter. Hindsight's great, but you look at what he's done in the past there. And the other thing is I wanted to get your view on the gap between you mentioned it in the first quarter and Dowling, I think was pings for holding the ball the time you get in the standfull and the way the standfill is umpired is just completely different to AFL standard, which just highlights that gap when the guys get their chance, and it makes it almost impossible to drop someone to find some form because the game is just completely different at sample level.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I totally agree with you, Jack, with the second one. I've watched obviously watch a bit of the sample when I mean, ultimately that's that's nothing to do with the players, or that's just the way the game is unfolded and the way it's unpied. But yeah, it's very difficult to simulate the pressure and the speed of an AFL game. Clearly because you know, I guess ultimately you're talking full time versus semi part time, and the game is completely different. They play on I guess smaller grounds. It's a little bit more congested and unless probably free flowing. But yep, one hundred percent agree with the second of it. The first bit, Yeah, looks. It's always topic of conversation in match committee when you go in as a midfield coach. Who's the most important player? Do we back our system in Wat's Plan B in terms of who's our caller? We used to call it, who's the call that can just go to him and just shut him down, which is essentially what they were able to do in the second half.
Speaker 4: Does that help him in the game? I think it did. You know, ultimately, yes.
Speaker 3: Keep him in the fight.
Speaker 4: I think Murphy did a good job.
Speaker 5: And I think Barry, you know, quelled Dunkley's influence around it as well. But Dunkley's influence it was less, even though he had high numbers. It was the three goals, the seven or eight clearances, you know, the overlap running and the kicks inside fifty.
Speaker 2: They're the ones.
Speaker 5: They're the ones that are flashing up in the coach's box that Nathan van Berlo would have been sitting there. Gun, this is starting to get out of control here.
Speaker 4: I think they did Jack.
Speaker 5: They think they went to Dowling, but I guess guy's a superstar Dowling still learning his craft and able to talk. He The good thing about it is, yes, they lost the game, but Dowling would walk away. I would hope as a midfield coach, I'd sit him down and go, what did you learn out of playing on the best midfielder in the competition, arguably at the moment. What can you do? What can you add to your game? And that's the positive, that's the upside. Yes, ultimately, could they pulled the trigger bit, yes, but the modern day game is stay back them in. You know, but we've seen it coming back in a little bit of vogue.
Speaker 4: Can do it yesterday?
Speaker 5: I mean I probably would have done Bond yesterday, but Porte said we'll.
Speaker 4: Back our midfield in and arguably got it done.
Speaker 1: Great call, Jack, thank you for that and excellently answered camp I need something delivered, don't risk it. Ace with Ace Transport Dot are you let's it up to Brisbane? David's called in.
Speaker 13: I'll get a guys, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Not bad mate?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Good look, I just say the game A couple of thoughts. Perfusly. The unfiring was whatever is the most offensive word I can use on radio without saying it umpiring with crap? It costs us. The Crows clearly need two or three quality elite players. I'm just concerned where they're coming from. No young player wants to move to Adelaide, and less say from Adelaide. We're not getting free agents. We're not getting elite young midfielders. So besides the dra which is a very long dated process, where are we going to get these two or three editional elite players from. I'm just concerned about where we're going.
Speaker 3: Well, they've had a crack all in Sundry that was meant to be the drafts of the last forty five years. Yeah, they've had it. They've had a cracket and pluggage. These heaps of players they've who's that one from Sydney Hayward Hayward, Yeah, Elliot was apparently a big deal.
Speaker 2: Gordon.
Speaker 3: I think there was a lot of them. They've had a crack.
Speaker 4: Well, they've had a cracket.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you go to the draft curtain was last year, but you've hit the samdfil today he had fourteene or don't know where he played, whether he played.
Speaker 4: Apparently in the mid so fore it's probably not.
Speaker 5: You know, he should be getting twenties, you know, if he's pushing for a midfield spot. You know, and once again it's not always about the number, it's effectiveness as well and what he can bring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know there's a couple there.
Speaker 5: You know, Sean Berg's obviously one that you know they've drafted in. He had twenty one today from a sadful point of view, so he's one. I think he can keep adding to that to that group. You know, he's got speed and power. I just feel like he just know, do they back him in? Like, do they trust him?
Speaker 3: They dropped him, Yeah, well he's there for a reason. Pitch can't get back and he's another midfielder.
Speaker 5: And Ned mckenry is the highest today with twenty two and kicked two goal one but he's not a probably from mid and Oscar Ryan so they're probably the ones on their list at this point in time. But they'll certainly get an early pick in.
Speaker 4: The draft this year.
Speaker 2: The way he's going.
Speaker 3: Well, let's hope they go for a midfielder. Hello live he sorry, You're right, you're going to be croaky.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm not Astronium Station. My question is it's I know that's saying that Ryan's going to get a couple of wadys, But tell me why. I'm just still got off a sling tacle which he should have gone for. And what about time then at the beginning of the year through gone off to what he did. Why can't we fight this because I think it's the load of crap.
Speaker 1: Adelaide will definitely fight this, Lizzie, There's no question. This is because I think there's a few different ways will be interpreted by the m r O which can be rebutted pretty easily. It's just the whether the Tribune will like the argument.
Speaker 3: Go back to will Matt Crouch getting that one game? I've seen other people do that and get that off.
Speaker 2: Players.
Speaker 3: But I don't know who our advocacy is, Lizzie. But this is what I'd do if I was the Crows, I'd ring Patrick Dangerfield and say Patty, can you represent at the drug unit?
Speaker 4: But I don't agree with that one though. Dangers should never have.
Speaker 5: Got that there's no possible having played the game, what Danger did to try and mitigate some of what he did. He tackled him SLITTI rained him back and whatever, and I think you know Walsh's head hit the ground, Yes, but I mean that's just the game. The dangerfield wasn't a sling tak no.
Speaker 3: And we'll said, hello, Johnny.
Speaker 11: I just heard a comment about someone said about Murphy being e laitue like like like the guys only had four touches up to three quarters time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we were saying is late in terms of what his job he did on Neil in the second half, not in terms of position.
Speaker 11: You know, the guy's not up to scratch, you know, like he's in the leadership group. Why they've got a blake like him in the side, They're never going to get over the top, you know. He to me, he is a big disappointment. And there's other guys running around in the South Australian League should be getting a trial before him, spend a bit of time on the younger blakes like Murphy's had his time in the Sun. I just want to say I don't think he's he's up to scratch.
Speaker 3: Thanks John, I've always said to you whenever I get the guys privately, and this is Maddy Nix and John Kelly, Adam Kelly, sorry, and you know other people in there. Are you getting the right games in the right players? Do you know what I mean? You've got to You've got to invest in the right players and then play them in the right spot. That's what development is. And I'd say that's a massive fail. John, I agree with you with that. You know, Dowling's had a chance on the wing and had a couple of squirts in the midfield, but his first three games he's playing a halfward flank. Sean Woods back because he's played halfward flank, Peddler's back because he's played half forward flank. I go through the whole team with that. Now. I know you can't put everyone through the midfield, but pick and stick and put the games into the right players. Hello Pete, Hello, Hello Pete.
Speaker 18: Yeah. I think that Matthew next is just he has the same emotions. If they win lou your jaw, it's just unacceptable. I think they should suck him.
Speaker 3: That's harsh. Pete, Pete, Pete, don't go from nort to one hundred. Has your dad told you to say that?
Speaker 18: No, I just saw my dad's bone and I run into my bedroom. I just started saying.
Speaker 3: We've had some gold. Paynte. How old are you, Pete?
Speaker 18: I'm only ten?
Speaker 3: Good on you.
Speaker 4: No, you know what?
Speaker 3: Have an opinion? Son? Who never knock anyone for an opinion?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Pete.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, look, I mean you're gonna have your opinion. That's what we've got the post game for for Ace. Let's go to Leo. Who's going to wrap it all up for us before we get out of here?
Speaker 7: Haleyo, Yeah, I canst Peter Stephen rowe play?
Speaker 3: Sure, Stephen?
Speaker 7: You're mentioning the name Eric?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who named their kid Eric?
Speaker 2: Leo?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I wanted to get this one. There was a footballer played well, I'm not going to say the team goad there you might know who it is. He played league football and he played cricket for England and his name was Eric.
Speaker 2: Play cricket for even sorry surname f.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he passed away a couple of years agay played I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 3: Freeman.
Speaker 7: He played for l A very very good.
Speaker 3: Now there's an exception to the rule, Leo Eric Freeman, there is the exception to the rule.
Speaker 7: Hey's Stephen. Before I go, I like to come up and give you some of day trib You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: What what tribute tribua tribute tribute?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't pronounce your word. Probably Sorry, that's okay, all right. I got to go, dad, But I let you know what was Eric Breeman?
Speaker 3: No seat, They're well done.
Speaker 1: I had some credibility exception to the rule. That's some sort of call us tonight, guys. I don't know what was in the water on the Sunday evening, but we have some fun on the back of a loss.
Speaker 4: We touched a different demographic we did in a ten year old tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: That think took his dad's phone and decided to call up.
Speaker 3: I was pretty keen to pop both of them, but my professionalism took over.
Speaker 1: We're just about time, so we better get through our awards really quickly. Trust caw Fory Adelaide Emergency Department for Personalized Professional Care twenty four to seven.
Speaker 5: Our injury report. Yeah one, Yeah, it was Mitch Hinge. He got subbed out. He was the sub and by all reports it was precautionary good with some groin tightness, so hopefully he'll be able to get up for next week.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to that goal of the day for Beechwood Homes real custom home Builders.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a big dowur today.
Speaker 5: To be honest, there wasn't a lot of but I ended up going with Ben Keyes in quarter one he did the banana. It was a deliberate out of bounds you know, well, sorry, less than deliberate out of bounds that we've got to throw kick.
Speaker 4: So went with.
Speaker 5: Keysy For two years, I haven't given an eyes that ranking.
Speaker 4: So oh good.
Speaker 2: Bad time.
Speaker 1: No, it's good that we've got someone else. Let's go to market the day for McGain real Estate. If you're selling that, buyers ready to go.
Speaker 5: I went Elliot Himmelberg's one v one against Harris Andrew. Good one, great, good confidence booster for him and tough opponent as well in terms of who's against a good one.
Speaker 2: But we went override Campos a week. Why you do that? All right? And our match winner for unique Homestyle Foods.
Speaker 4: Well, I went one vote Elliot Himmelberg. I thought he was good. I really enjoyed his game.
Speaker 2: Two votes.
Speaker 4: I ended up going Rory led and three votes I went ben Keys.
Speaker 2: I thought he was great, well done.
Speaker 3: You can't agree. I'll agree with that.
Speaker 1: Other winners today Melbourne got up by fifty four points over the Eagles, Sydney got down by Saint Kilda by two points.
Speaker 3: Pros have got them at home, that's huge.
Speaker 1: And the Crows went down to Brisbane in this one at the Gabba by eleven points.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us. Around seventeen is in the books.
Speaker 1: We will pick it all up tomorrow with the Sports Show from four o'clock.
Speaker 2: Have a great Sunday evening,