Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show Monday. Let's go clicking Chrissies clickbait.
Speaker 2: You know when you see something on social media and you go, oh my god, I feel seen, but also I'm insufferable. Does that ever happen to you?
Speaker 3: Yes, when I see people flogging their holidays hardcore, I'm like, oh, we get it. And I'm like Jack, that is literally you on every trip you go on.
Speaker 1: I then talk about holding up a mirror.
Speaker 4: That's correct.
Speaker 2: I you know, the algorithms on those things are so incredible. They deliver exactly what you need to see when you need to see it. And I, as you know, I love eighties and nineties music, right.
Speaker 1: I love all music.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you've got a wealth of knowledge about music. I do.
Speaker 2: I love it and that's why I'm working at the radio station. Is like manner from heaven for me. But you know that every time a new song comes on and I hear something in it that I recognize, I bore you, Jack with the like with a deep dive into where the samples from?
Speaker 1: Who did it?
Speaker 2: I've done it with Lato, I've done it with everybody. I've done it with Eminem's abra cadabra. That's a Steve millerban.
Speaker 4: You did it.
Speaker 3: A couple of days ago, tom our producer came in and said, oh, I love this new Katy Perry song.
Speaker 4: How vibe is is? And you go, that's Crystal Waters. Yes, that's why it's vibe.
Speaker 1: It's a good song because it was originally a good song. Gypsy Woman. Where is Crystal Waters? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know much about it.
Speaker 2: Whenever I say stuff like that, I find out that they died a very bad death.
Speaker 1: And then I feel bad.
Speaker 2: But have a listen to this woman in America cutting down her son who likes the new kid LAROI song.
Speaker 1: I like, who is that she's tricking in here?
Speaker 4: That's not the original? This is the original? Yeah, she says it like you as well. You hear that, and she loves them into a.
Speaker 2: False sense of security, going oh, I like this song to you, and she knows exactly where it's going. I want to add something to that. Player, the lead singer of player, who is the older song there is? I think Ron Moss who played Ridge Forester on on Bold and the Beautiful, So I believe that I mean look, I'll google it in a song.
Speaker 1: But you know, if not, you know, I'm just gonna I'm going to back myself in.
Speaker 2: Now, let's move on to this unbelievable case of mistaken identity. I saw the headline and had to click on it. My sister is seeing a married man, and I got attacked because of her. Of course I had to read on. This is a set of identical twins. The good twin was coming out of yousity. The bad twin is sleeping with.
Speaker 1: A married man.
Speaker 2: The good twin was mistaken as the twin that was doing the dirty.
Speaker 4: How furious you would be at your sister?
Speaker 1: And the wife of the husband fully wentter.
Speaker 4: Wow, I know, like hair pulling in a car park. That's so America.
Speaker 1: It's so America.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though I don't reckon, that's the first time I reckon. There is a bad that the bad twin has done that many many times, and this poor good twin has just had to deal with it. It's very awkward and confusing when you suffer a case of mistaken identity.
Speaker 4: I've never experienced it, have you?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: I used to go to a restaurant every single week locally to my mum.
Speaker 1: He shouted, dinner right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my active forgiveness for moving out and becoming a grown up. Anyway, they're always very nice to me, and then all of a sudden they weren't very hostile.
Speaker 1: This is odd.
Speaker 2: After about three or four weeks of coming in and then being so rude to me, eventually the owner of the restaurant couldn't hold his tongue anymore, and he said, well, oh, it's okay for you to keep on coming back here and eating past or, isn't it when you're calling up the local radio station saying that our food a hygiene practices are tear Yes, I went, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I'm on the radio, mate, I don't call them.
Speaker 2: This was before that, This was before oh really, yes, yes, this was just when I was a student and they thought for some reason that I was the whistleblower.
Speaker 4: And did they like profusely apologize to you.
Speaker 1: No, they did not.
Speaker 2: And I think they still believe it's me because I walked past that restaurant every single day.
Speaker 1: And they still give me dirties. It's been thirty years.
Speaker 3: Speaking of mistaken identity, Delta wat terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can. I tell you a very underrated track off that album. Very underrated track Mistaken Identity, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know how good. And your favorite mistaken identity?
Speaker 1: My favorite is by the Great Kim It's a mistaken add dirty. Oh yeah, she didn't, just sink Betty davids eyes. My friends.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you