Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about influences. They are a huge part of.
Speaker 1: Our culture and society.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe not culture society, they are a huge part of the media.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: They're now featuring in commercials, in TV shows, They've got their own TV shows.
Speaker 1: It works, it does it definitely.
Speaker 3: There are people I follow. I just hate the fake ones. They're like, oh my god, it's the best part. I'm just stunt boxing it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the thing. You've got to be genuine.
Speaker 2: But and I'm a sucker. I'm easily influenced, influenced by you.
Speaker 1: Last week, Oh yeah, what'd you buy again?
Speaker 3: I bought Jonathan Brown's wife has just put out these yes, the heat belts. Yeah, I thought you got into women's weightlifting, but it was a heat belt and it's got like battery packs.
Speaker 1: It Narlie Brown's it's so good. You gave it to your wife?
Speaker 4: Did she like you brought it for the missus? She loved it.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're both I would say both of us are easily influenced. Sometimes influencers go too far, and we've seen me things online and on TikTok in particular recently where people come up and slam what influencers doing, saying, don't actually do that, it's not safe, it's not good. This influencer has gone tutha. She's Brazilian and she is thirty one years old, and she is trying an anti aging facial. We all need that, an anti aging you're not a thirty one. I don't think you need it this badly. Put the picture up on the screen there and have a look at what you think she's making.
Speaker 4: She's got, let's say, is that weed.
Speaker 2: No, it's not weird. What she's got in a jar and she's putting on her face. No, yeah, no it's brown.
Speaker 4: That's quite a thick substance.
Speaker 1: No, it's her own faces.
Speaker 2: She's smearing her own feces all.
Speaker 1: Over her face.
Speaker 4: I think I'm happy looking eighty in a face mask.
Speaker 2: She's got six hundred and fifty thousand people watching her do that on her social media.
Speaker 4: And she wears a plug on her nose so she doesn't smell void.
Speaker 1: The smell.
Speaker 4: That's your issue. The smell, The smells, the issue.
Speaker 1: It's called manure makeup.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, so do you use your own.
Speaker 1: Have come out well, I don't know. You could try someone what the doctors said.
Speaker 2: Feces contains a plethora of bacteria, viruses, and parasites, including ecolae and salmonella, which can cause serious infections and diseases.
Speaker 1: Do not try this, they've gone to. How is she even allowed on the internet?
Speaker 4: I know there is one lady.
Speaker 1: Does she look younger in the video?
Speaker 3: I've been told there's a lady in our circle who uses urine face.
Speaker 1: Mask in our circle, like like like my circle. What she whizzes in a cup and puts her face.
Speaker 2: In it.
Speaker 4: Like its anti aging?
Speaker 1: Does she smell?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would smell.
Speaker 4: I know it was one of the mums I was told. Does it? I guess people do anything to look she turning out? I don't want to. I want to go into hoo.
Speaker 3: It could be I don't want to do pick up so affternoon have everyone coming up to people going.
Speaker 4: It's not her process of elimination.
Speaker 1: No, no one's doing that around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: People are people apparently people are this chick's doing on the internet. Mate, she's coming and facing.
Speaker 1: Boom, she's coming.
Speaker 4: What are the comments? Rose?
Speaker 2: Well, some people are like does this really work? Should we try it? And other people are like?
Speaker 4: People are going to do people are actually going to do this?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and no one's no one's whizzing on their own face either.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you now. People are wizzing on their face in Melbourne aging.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I know someone that had snail what's like the goo that snails like a snail.
Speaker 4: Like a snail, slim And then there was the coffee grond, but they.
Speaker 1: Had it injected all under their eyes.
Speaker 4: What is wrong with what happened to? Just aging gracefully?
Speaker 1: Nah? No one wants to do that either.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm doing the full facelift in ten years, Like watch when I lift my cheeks.
Speaker 2: We're only talking about you having a midlife crissis an hour ago.
Speaker 4: What do you think? Do you think I just pin pin the skin back?
Speaker 1: I hope you don't look like that?
Speaker 4: You look like do I look younger?
Speaker 1: Look like the joker from Batman?
Speaker 4: Really doesn't work for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, you should try the poothat a crash Lauren wake up feeling Good on No. One hundred
Speaker 2: On Socials seven