Speaker 1: Get a bush here and today I'm here with a really famous French chef called Nuk. I mean, I don't know if they know you in France, but he's certainly a big deal down under. I like him down Under, that's for sure. But he's also not just the host of my kitchen rules. He's also been in a movie, haven't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called Barbecue where he played well you guessed a French chef and it got five stars. Yeah, which would be good if we're out of five, but never mind. Anyway, nice to have you here, menu. Yeah, now we're in your kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: This is like you pretend.
Speaker 2: Kitchens where I do my stuff.
Speaker 1: You do your stuff, You do it well, Thank you much. You're very popular here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very lucky, actually been embraced by the public here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have, despite how mean French people are where where in France?
Speaker 2: No, but you can't put all this in the same bag.
Speaker 1: No, we'll tell me. Why do the French hate everyone?
Speaker 2: Because they think they're the best and they're not. Oh we arrogance.
Speaker 1: Then it's fighting words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's why I came here, seah, I go yeah right, I left them behind.
Speaker 1: And then you go back to France. You're like fact that he's stupid.
Speaker 2: Indeed, oh no, no, no, no, oh are you already?
Speaker 1: So how long have you been here?
Speaker 2: I've been here twenty six years? Twenty six Yeah, I came. I came here when I was twenty six. Uh yep, yep, that's seventy two. And I came here for about a year or two maybe two yep, and I never left.
Speaker 1: And what what made you stick? Did you meet a bird or what happened?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it wasn't a bird. It's often the birds. It wasn't a bird.
Speaker 1: No, I just not one now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Clarissa, I know I've heard how much above her?
Speaker 2: Indeed, yep, even this morning anyways.
Speaker 1: She loves that's chicken.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, yeh yeah, was sicken. I just I just I don't know. I just I just loved listen. I got to work in Bondai Beach straight away at a restaurant there, So you know, I feel like he was paradise for a Frenchman to moved to England and then gray country, grumpy people, to a beautiful country where the sun is shining, the.
Speaker 1: Sky is blue and there's a lot of talent.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of talent. Yeah, and I got given a job in Bonai Beach and like swimming every afternoon between lunch and dinner shift. That's just.
Speaker 1: Foundopia exactly. France is very nice as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's full of French people.
Speaker 1: The ruined it. But is it the poems that they hate or do they hate We done you out of trouble in the wall. No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the bridge the French, I've been at each other forever. Well, yeah, because I've also been at each other for ever too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, well they've got to learn how to cook, and then the frenchip straighten their teeth and now they can't cook. It like you cross that, you cross the bridge or the faery or the tunnel, and all of a sudden you stuck with chips.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always thought about this. Imagine if Australia had got discovered by the French people, you would have such a better way of eating.
Speaker 1: Do you not like our food?
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I don't like the first it's very limited in you know, the pays and sausage es.
Speaker 1: No, We've got Chinatown got done. Yeah, but we welcome them inn You know, someone does a funny stand up bit about that. Actually, But anyway, let's talk about Ozzie cuisine. Here we go. This is our finest. Now I'm going to give you a challenge while we chat, just in case I'm not interesting enough, at least we'll have this visual stimulation.
Speaker 2: Sure enough.
Speaker 1: Now the challenge is, yes, have you worked with fondant before?
Speaker 2: Very little? Another pestry chef?
Speaker 1: Excellent? This is a good thing. I might have an advantage. Basically, I want you to ice this beautiful caramel mud cake that I got on special for four dollars fifty with fondant. And the theme is what Australia means to you? Oh yeah, that's the theme.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So have a think and have a fiddle while we keep chatting. Yeah, fiddle with the fiddle, your fond fiddle, your sticks that he looks like looks like something you're toddlerate?
Speaker 2: Eat it? You know that's hard, that's hard.
Speaker 1: I know you're doing two things at once, Manue, you been doing this for years? You ready? Okay, let me ask you some culinary questions that we as Australians would like to hear from a proper friend chef, so chicken salt. Yeah, are you like upset that you didn't invent it? You are good, it's bloody good you said that.
Speaker 2: But you know actually, obviously you know my wife, she's from my leisure. They use chicken salt in most recipes. It's like a yeah, because he's got he's got in it. Yeah, that's the trick.
Speaker 1: So they're dragging its really.
Speaker 2: Because you've only got one Yeah, I'm going to use one bottle.
Speaker 1: That's very French view.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We'll open it later on.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm very focused on my time. I love talking forgetting. It's a fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like your technique or what's your technique?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just all right now. I'm going to read some more of my questions because I've got so caught up in my cake. Hang on, Do you add salt to.
Speaker 2: Pasta to pass that water? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes? Do you?
Speaker 2: I didn't you have to ask anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pretty much? Yeah, even man, do you find they are a little bit soft at the moment? They need to be salty? Wouldn't you reckon the men?
Speaker 2: The men, the real man, the real men.
Speaker 1: No, the man real men are salty, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to be so I like to be all. I think I'm not salty enough.
Speaker 1: Actually, you got a bit of pricking you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am a prick, so IM.
Speaker 1: Not saying you are a prick.
Speaker 2: I just say I'm also very gentle at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're a big teddy bear. But I do know that there's a little bit of prick there just by you know. You tell me, I've been taking notes from other people. I might have done some research.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me more.
Speaker 1: Well, your best friend Andy, he told me that you know, you can't fire up and I like that.
Speaker 2: And man, I'm an aries, so I don't do things halfway. Run first, and I think.
Speaker 1: That's the way you've got a baby, especially if you're running from a gun.
Speaker 2: Are you going to use this or not?
Speaker 1: He's already doing a better job. Now, what other questions do I have for you? Have you ever used margarine and cooking?
Speaker 2: Yep? Uh yeah, really no, I had margin with a passion. Why because it's it's not real.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's not a it's one molecule away from being plastic.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Apparently it's actually this color before it gets the bleacher. Yeah, the bleacher yeah, which.
Speaker 1: Brings me to the next question. Vigim Oh yeah you like?
Speaker 2: I like vigimin Actually I want I need a AH ten out of one hundred or sorry, ten out of one hundred. In a barbicue competition in Texas, by putting vegiemoate on my steak, you got.
Speaker 1: Wait, you got ten out of one hundred because they dopped you what ninety points of putting vegimis.
Speaker 2: No no no, no, no, no no sorry. So I rephrased that. Out of one hundred competitors, Yes, I ended up being the tenth or top ten.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, do you ever use vegimi and cooking? Will there you go?
Speaker 2: So I brushed vegemate on a steak. Yeah, because really it's it's seasoning, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's well it is please all right? Have you ever had, like, when you have poached eggs on toast, do you put veggimi on?
Speaker 2: I never have, but I would.
Speaker 1: It's quite good. Yes, you should try.
Speaker 2: How do you cook your eggs well?
Speaker 1: I like, well, when I poached them, pushing it, yeah, I chucked well, putting water, a little bit of salt, no, no.
Speaker 2: The salt breaks down the eggway.
Speaker 1: That's no good.
Speaker 2: That's no good.
Speaker 1: So well, how do you stop it from sticky vinegar?
Speaker 2: There's no sticking in the egg vinegar.
Speaker 1: Vinegar is the thing, but then the egg tastes like vinegar.
Speaker 2: No, whether you don't do you don't patch in vinegar into your water just enough to coagulate their rights?
Speaker 1: Do you know what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Not quite sure yet to do this with you? Do you have you've been thinking about as far?
Speaker 1: I actually haven't. I've had multiple ideas. I just keep going back to Robert Erwin with the snake around his neck. I keep thinking maybe I could do that, But then I looked at the colors and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, there's no snake color.
Speaker 1: He's not very politically correct. Answer. I'm gonna say, well, he's not from those countries. But anyway, and.
Speaker 2: Get something you might need.
Speaker 1: Now a little bit. Have you ever cooked a toad in the hole.
Speaker 2: That's not even Australian British? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So no, what what do you think toad in.
Speaker 2: The hole is? Is like a sausage in a Yorkshire pudding, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It's disgusting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why no, toad in the hole In Australia, what's that. You get a piece of bread and you get a cup and you chop the hole in the middle of the bread. Then you put butter in the pan and then you put the bread in. Then you crack an egg in the middle of the hole so it cooks within that so it doesn't go all straggly, and then you flip it.
Speaker 2: And what's the difference. They just tostics of bread and put it in the egg on top.
Speaker 1: Well, you cook the butter into the bread and it hasn't like, hasn't broken containment lines because it's within the bread and it's kind of like French toast but not but not you know what I mean. You're ahead of me. Have you ever heard of a dish called bishmosh? Okay, it's the best dish on the planet. It's kind of bubble and squeak. Yeah, it's kind of like you chuck everything from the night before in together. But it's mince. You cook it with mints and then all the vengies. But the ingredient, the magic ingredient, guess what it is? King's curry powder. Do you ever use it?
Speaker 2: I have? I don't think there's anything wrong with that curry powder.
Speaker 1: I keep trying to find like I want you to be angry and you love all the ship. Okay, great, No, no Graveox No Graveox is delicious.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I mean there's I suppose there's some rules in cooking, and and there's some and then and there's no rules of the center.
Speaker 1: Critique. Okay, no, maybe I chuck it and I ask questions later.
Speaker 3: Sure, and I'll chop it. There's your cock which part of Australia. Oh, I'm giving.
Speaker 1: You I did that. I shouldn't be doing that too late the most French love.
Speaker 2: So I was saying that again. So I'm going to say there's rules in cooking, and there's also no rules in cooking, so it depends off of each individual. I suppose you know what I'm saying. So Grave Box not anything that's uh ultra process and pretending to be something else I.
Speaker 1: Don't like except chicken salt.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't.
Speaker 1: But it's not pretending, is it.
Speaker 2: It's not pretending? It is it is what it is.
Speaker 1: H do you pack the lunch boxes in your house? Because it sounds like you're across all day numbers.
Speaker 2: All this my daughter. It's real food.
Speaker 1: She's proper food. Proper So what's the old saying. If you can't pluck it out of the ground or you can't kill it, don't eat it.
Speaker 2: You can except chicken salt, obviously, But I think okay, let's bring this way. You buy your one million dollar h Lamborghinea. Yeah, what petrol you're going to put in it?
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to put in the super premium exactly.
Speaker 2: Lamborghini needs good stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm an Alpa to be fair, break a lot.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: You like that one. What would you be if you're a car? What would you be?
Speaker 2: I think I'm a I'm a big truck.
Speaker 1: You're a big truck like a Ram Rams Strive Rams. Don't they know what?
Speaker 2: I don't understand those cars. They've got two seats at the front and a huge open the back and they don't even they're not even the.
Speaker 1: Guns they can't carry. Yes, you can go hunting for nothing. Nice awkward silence after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 1: I'm just concentrating on are you're making you actually out or a giant ship?
Speaker 2: If there was red in my Yeah, that's a problematic stool.
Speaker 1: I'll get that checked out. If I were human. Honestly, firstly, that was hard to pass. Secondly, fuck me, that's a lot of blood. Like even if my dogs shit look like that, I'd be straight off to the bet. But yeah, heng on, I keep forgetting this as a podcast. Who just put a giant turd on the top of his cake and it's got blood streaks in it? There we go, nice descriptive. I'm getting used to this whole audio format as visual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a nice sweat to to communicate, isn't it. You just say and do what you want, and that's that's commedee for you, isn't it is.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to put that in the Wikipedia description of comedy. I feel like you just nailed it even Actually, can I ask you questions? No, you can ask me questions, because.
Speaker 2: What do you think of what's comedy? Have become everyone's gets upset about well fun stuff.
Speaker 1: I think we're going full circle, man, I think we're going back to where you can call a spade a spade and you won't get canceled. Ever since Dave Chappelle got away with his Netflix special that everyone tried to cancel. That was the start of the revolution and Ricky Gervay giving everyone ship at the awards. Ricky is he stood there the whole time like Moses looking at the fucking waves. Well, they're the only people speaking since Have you heard the saying that people are now turning to comedians to make sense of the world and politicians for comedy?
Speaker 2: Oh, you dumb make sense of the sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah it does, doesn't it? But yeah, no, comedy is fine. Like we're here right now, and I can say, did you just say the same time? Knuckles?
Speaker 2: That was good?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: It is? This color reminds you of.
Speaker 1: Well, oh I thought that was Germany? Is that the German flag? Oh you're going, oh, it's gonna say the Germans didn't take over Australia. But yeah, no, I know, I know what you're doing now.
Speaker 2: It's it's more a color scheme than than than a flag.
Speaker 1: Yeh see, that's meant to be a circle. I love that you've got Germans and the indigenous flag mixed up. There's a lot of poultry in that one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what did they do?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you need to say sorry, sorry, you know what?
Speaker 2: No? No, what, don't don't talk.
Speaker 1: A really awkward podcast.
Speaker 2: Ask me another question.
Speaker 1: Okay, another question. What do you think people that put tomato sauce on scrambled eggs?
Speaker 2: Tomato sauce? Okay, I've got an argument about this. It's not a sauce.
Speaker 1: It's a is it a smoothie?
Speaker 2: It's it's like mustard, it's a it's like pickles. It's like, it's not a sauce. A sauce is something you make with a stock and somewhat, ye know. I mean, yeah, So I have this argument because I've got a I don't know, not that I want to promote my own stud promote why I've got a sauce range. Yeah, tell me in the retail market.
Speaker 1: And he said, retail market. Just I'm just going to do a few translations, thank.
Speaker 2: You ver much. And I was. I was at the shop there. They're trying to flug my source to some customers.
Speaker 1: Plug your sauce, you know, floggings.
Speaker 2: Very Australian it is. And and I realized that fifty another in Australia, they don't know what a sauce.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty fifty and over that don't know what.
Speaker 2: They don't know what a sauces. I think it's a it's a, it's a it's tomato sauce or barbecue sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if she said gravy, yeah, then they understand what a sauce is. But my source is called sauce by maney, not gravy by many. So I find it really hard to get people to understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that, even though I didn't understand half of the words. With your flags A bit fucked, but it's are you doing great? I heard a funny story. Actually it was last night out to dinner, and there was a kid who said, because you know tomatoes fruit yep, so is ketchup effectively smoothie? Yes, it's not even a coniment.
Speaker 2: There's actually more sugar in there than anything else, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got to keep it alive in the do you put in the capital of the fridge?
Speaker 3: Well, where did you bathe from the shelf?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: But when you're open stuff and like, there's.
Speaker 2: So much you could keep that stuff one hundred years, you wouldn't go off.
Speaker 1: Okay, all that you learn something new every day. Now my cake hasn't. I'm doing okay? All right, let's get to the good bits you know what I.
Speaker 2: Am A I promise you I'm a very good cook, but I'm a.
Speaker 1: Terrible You're not nice.
Speaker 2: For sure, kindergun.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I know you've gone more. Yeah, yeah, no it I like the yea yeah. Now I've got more question for you. What do you love the most about Australia aside from Clarici your hot wife.
Speaker 2: I think the people, the people, the people.
Speaker 1: Except for the Victorians.
Speaker 2: I think the real reason why stid here is the people.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it about the people?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like it doesn't matter what job title or if you if you're poor, middle class or or rich, there's there's none of that.
Speaker 1: We don't have a class system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's less class system here that there is anywhere else. And for that reason, everyone's your mate.
Speaker 1: Yes that's true. Yep, and in Tasmania, everyone who's your cousins also your love.
Speaker 2: It ye I heard that, Yes, I heard that.
Speaker 1: No, that's interesting, that's an interesting take because yeah, we don't have a class system. You can tell why our politicians because they sound like they're from But but now you.
Speaker 2: Could actually meet the Premier Minister in the pub and have a bloody yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you should do shoeing. Have you ever done a shoe?
Speaker 2: Yes? I have, Actually I've done on mr yet that's serious? Or did you Yep? There was a copyive moment where I said, if it was going to happen, I.
Speaker 1: Would have a shoe and I did yep, and did it tastes like sock and just like bad.
Speaker 2: Beer, really bad beer. Alright, so that's that's I don't know if you know what that is, but that is a palm tree from Queensland. All right?
Speaker 1: Should you put a coconut on it?
Speaker 3: So it's just a little wild a coconut, okay?
Speaker 2: Is that sharks?
Speaker 1: It's about to get a little violent. So I've got some rapid fire questions for you. Let's go Parmi or Parma.
Speaker 2: It's a Parmi. No, it's a parma.
Speaker 1: It's better, you know what?
Speaker 3: So far everyone said parmi no because because it is that like in New South Wales versus Victoria, is it pami ja?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it's pai a Jana, isn't it. So there's an Ian and a that's where we've.
Speaker 2: All got Parmi Jina like like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doew where you were going with that?
Speaker 2: It's not Jana it's by me.
Speaker 1: Ja got points annoint Yes, I like that. Next shag, marry date. Okay, you can shag, marry, or date these three women, and I want you to allocate which Kylie Minogue, Nicole Kidman, and Pauline Hansen. Who would you shag? Who would you marry? Who would you date? A lot? You'd stream me about Pauline.
Speaker 2: You're already ready, Oh shit, Kylie and I would marry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair. Plus she's absolutely minted and she's still got a good rig and go. I could wake up to that every morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paulinson, just date for a second.
Speaker 1: You date quickly, just quickly.
Speaker 2: Yet and I probably shagged the other you. Nic I'm not a big fan. I used to love her when she was you know, in the beginning of her career.
Speaker 1: She had the big red curly locks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love red hair. Really really, I've always have. I don't know what it is, well, probably she does, but it doesn't matter anyway. Lacking something doesn't mean that that's what you know, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Like I would love to marry Keith Urban Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we talk about putting sort on a man. He's got no sort.
Speaker 1: Actually, No, that's a fair call.
Speaker 2: He's a pussy.
Speaker 1: He's a pussy. There we go. You've heard it here first, Keith Urban is a pussy. She supposed to be like.
Speaker 2: That rock and roll you know, like, nah, now imagine him.
Speaker 1: He'd be like and then he swish his hair and then on. Actually, no, that gives me the ick? Does anything give you the ick? You know when you kind of see people you're like, oh, that's gross stupid stupidity. Yeah. No, I can't deal with the stupid people either, to be fair, and it's a bit unfair because they're born like there is a lot. Now I'm starting to get a good insight about what you think about Australians. Have you ever done a cooking specially I'm talking world.
Speaker 2: WHI I wasn't taking Australia in particular.
Speaker 1: That's true. They all show themselves on social media, don't they come buy, say something fucking stupid, make themselves look bad and then move on. I call trolls on the internet. I call them bin people. That's the best way I could deal with them, you know, because they've no chickens. Should that be I've just jumped totally off thought, But should that be our mascot for the Brisbane twenty thirty two olymp That will the drop there?
Speaker 2: What the the here?
Speaker 1: Well? You know I've got did you see me? One? Yes? All that?
Speaker 2: Good job? I say, you're going to use.
Speaker 1: Two hands, But no, no, I ended up putting a bit of more pepper into it. No I did, because apparently that's how you get them to sit down, is you wank their neck?
Speaker 2: I sit down if oh hello, excuse me?
Speaker 1: And waiting is cold neck? Is that how it is? What's the capital of Australia?
Speaker 2: Camera?
Speaker 1: Good job? You know a lot of people want to say Sydney.
Speaker 2: Well they would like it to be That's that's why. Yeah, yeah, it would make more sense, I suppose because usually the big cities in the in the world is usually the capitals instead. But yeah, the upon this Sydney and made one's been fighting for years and they said both of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put one in between. You know what they call camebra no Hollywood for ugly politicians.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: It does make sense, doesn't it. My dad always used to say, if he ever needed a secondhand brain, you get one from Canberra from a politician, because it's never been used.
Speaker 2: That's right, I had that before. I like that.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't say that because I'm trying to get some politicians on my podcast. Well I should probably stop missing them.
Speaker 2: No, I think you see again coming back to coming. So I'm a very clean chef, So I.
Speaker 1: Like to you're actually doing a good job with that third rock. Aside from that, you're doing great.
Speaker 2: But what I was saying about Australian you see, you could have a politician on your show because they seem to be normal like you go to other countries like friends that think they're superior, you know, because the presidents and stuff. But here you can have Albow here and have a good time with him.
Speaker 1: Try I've had a chat to Elbow before. Have you met? Albow?
Speaker 2: Is a good I mean I don't do politics. I don't. I wouldn't care to you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. And when you're famous too, you can't talk about politics.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of famous people do. Actually that's that's their problem.
Speaker 1: That's a mistake. Yes, we're here to be funny and the cook good. We're not here to tell the poor bastards that earn less than us how to vote.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: All right, it's very elitist and wrong. You know, the poor peasants out there working hard to make a living and then here we are in our celebrity kitchen, going, you should vote for this so then I get tax breaks? Not fair, is it? No? Actually, what do you think of celebrities getting up and making political speeches?
Speaker 2: I think they should stand their lane. You like, it's like religion. You don't don't tell people of what religion to follow.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in God? No? What do you believe in? What about astrology? You're an aries? He walked in. You said, I'm an arian. I feel and I'm angry.
Speaker 2: Because because it's funny you saying this. There has always been a question mark on that. Yeah, but apparently this year is the year of the They're going to succeed and last all their hard work is going to pay.
Speaker 1: Have you hit that algorithm where you get all the tower cards, there's one for you. Click on this. This this has made it for a reason. You're a sucker for that. Yeah, well it is here the waves and that's.
Speaker 2: Wrecking my dream. You know, apply March is going to be my month and maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: No, your poor thing, you've had such a cruel hard be waiting for your big break, you pour bastard. Who should be the mascot of the Brisbane Olympic Games? Should it be Robert Irwin, Chris, Margot Robbie or Bush Barbie? You just said Margot Robbie in the whole other way. Have you seen Wuthering Heights the tongues out? Oh? Have you seen it? That thing with the fingers in the mouth.
Speaker 2: I think you should be.
Speaker 1: I think you should well, answered manute. We got rather carried away with our cakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean, I don't even know what to do. I don't even know what it's looking like. I don't even know if I'm going to upset the Aboriginal community with my German flag. What's this? Clouds? You know them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, they're clouds?
Speaker 2: Yeah I think so. Yeah, yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 1: Thing, you cook, savory. Honestly, can you tell what's going on with my cake?
Speaker 2: Well? You've got.
Speaker 1: Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: You've got a bit of ocean with some sharks.
Speaker 1: Someone's legs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you freak. What do you mean? It's someone's names and all the.
Speaker 1: Sharks are taking the body and there's just a lake left, and there's that blood. That's blood. Yeah, it's carnage. But it's all right because Robert Irwin's here with his snake. I feel like we need to judge this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if we can judge this. I think we both as bad as each other. Even I've got an advantage because I'm a chef, but frankly I'm not a I'm not a great artist.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should make you eat just you know, like my kitchen.
Speaker 2: Rules that I've got more going on here.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got more depth and you've got more story. Oh, I've got a bit of a story there, but yours goes back, you know, two hundred and something years.
Speaker 2: Your story, there's mine children and something.
Speaker 1: Well sixty thousand. Yes, but yeah, but when the Germans.
Speaker 2: That's that's today and that's yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, our two cakes together is like modern and previous Australia. Yeah to Dada, Are you having all right time?
Speaker 2: Yes? Very good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You know what what I do a better job when i'm me too.
Speaker 1: I know we should have we use that for the wrong thing. We should have been on it on the grove, not using it. He well, you are a dirty Frenchman, aren't you. I love it. I love it now.
Speaker 2: But yes, my favorite ingredient in the world.
Speaker 1: Do you scrape it or do you slice it? When you put it on bread, you slice it like it's cheese and then you spread it. Now, is it true if you fry with olive oil? That's bad?
Speaker 2: They do say it's bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is okay again, you know, because they say it makes it castinogenic. Oh I like that laughs, like fucking everything.
Speaker 2: Listen if you if you listen to everything you basically, especially when we talk about olive O, which is an oil that's been squeezed out of an olive so there's no there's nothing that's been done to that, and so that's pure beautiful oil. And then Sunny is going to criticize that if you do this to that and that to this, and it's going to kill you. This thing is going to kill you if you do too much of it.
Speaker 1: That's true, like swimming with sharks, that'll kill you. All right, we're going to taste this minute.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to just because I think this now, I was going to.
Speaker 1: Make you eat your thing, your turd log and your jeice clouds it will be delicious. Oh yeah, make it a small slice. So that really does look really bad?
Speaker 2: I left.
Speaker 1: I almost feel like we should do it like a married couple, like we shove it in both of each other's mouths. Okay, Oh no, now I got the juice cake.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's something wrong with your mouth or maybe that way there's a rubb right. You know you look like bloody god and Ramsey when he puts something in his mouth and he spits it in the bin. I think it's not just.
Speaker 1: Now, No, you're gobbling this one. You know what makes it bad?
Speaker 2: It's the cake itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the sauce is really bad. Here we go. Are you ready? I do how being your mouth?
Speaker 2: Holy it?
Speaker 1: Clarissa is a lucky lady, the whole one.
Speaker 2: Wow, next time we do this, I'll give you some money. You go somewhere else to pay a good Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what a podcast is, right, it's like a TV show with no budget. So here we are eating ship cake.
Speaker 2: I think we made a great fight.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we did. We get a part anticipation awards. We will graduate from stake school.
Speaker 2: Why did you bathey? Skeke where.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say, I don't want to put either.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to go to that shop again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for your creative another the way you're wrapping it up, that's fair and that's a wrap. Thanks for cooking with me minutes. No, I know, no, I appreciate it. Well, if you enjoyed it, make sure you share the ship out of it with your uncles and your aunties and anyone who will watch. The link is in the show notes