Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's one show, Hopey chearing up for a gorgeous weekend. But let's do this.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique bait.
Speaker 1: The cat story is like proof that you cannot win in today's society if you're a celebrity. They do the wrong thing without wanting to thinking they are Selena Gomez, who I am sure is a very good person.
Speaker 2: And also I misplaying this. Can we please readd this? Wow? Four seconds? Thanks guys? Can we add that back into rotation? Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean all of them. She's a great actor, great singer, and Babel's person. She was out and about and she's sort of slipped a twenty dollar bill to a homeless man. There were people around. She was just it wasn't like a stage thing. She was just helping someone out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, have a good meal, she says. Anyway, someone was filming that, unfortunately, and everyone has something to say about it, and mainly it's negative. Like this, she would have given him at least fifty bucks. Twenty bucks is nothing nowadays in New York. Kin'd even bowed purpose smokes and a tall Boy beer for that anymore.
Speaker 2: Like jog On Red Eye Guy.
Speaker 1: Another said, that's like a penny split into one hundred parts for her. I think everybody's missing the point.
Speaker 3: She's clearly been ushered like away quite quickly by her management and security. The fact she even has cash on her is great. Mostly I wouldn't have cash to give someone.
Speaker 1: Either, do I ever? Like? No, I don't even know what my PIN is. My PIN number is for that. If anyone asks for cash, I just go. I'm so sorry. I can't. I can't, I can't access it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Let's just stop here.
Speaker 3: What do you mean if someone asks her, if you're spending over one hundred dollars you need to put your PIN in?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I know that, Oh, you know your pin.
Speaker 1: But if I have to go to a bank and put my card in and put a number in, no idea I.
Speaker 2: Can do it. Give you an ATM tutorial?
Speaker 1: How will you know what my PIN is? You want?
Speaker 2: No, I'll just teaching you how to do it. What are you saying that you don't know how to use an ATM or you don't know your pin.
Speaker 1: I don't know my pin, and also I don't know how to use an ATM.
Speaker 3: So but sometimes you will need your pin when you're spending over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's what my question to the credit card.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, credit card, credit card, I can do. That's fine.
Speaker 2: You need to have just one pin for all your cards. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: How do I do that?
Speaker 2: That's just.
Speaker 1: And also when I go to the ATM, it says what is what account do you have? And I try all of them check saving, I try them all and the only one that works is credit card. And then I've got to spend, like you know, so much four percent because it's a cash at MAP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is gram. I hate doing that.
Speaker 1: Like my kids need cash for like you know, feast days and whatever. You know. Can't help you, mate.
Speaker 2: Anyway, ask them if they've got Apple pay.
Speaker 1: Also, you know, slip into our d hymns if you want just to tell me how bad I am. We like that. Leaves leader alone, all right, Let's move on to cactus plants also leave cactuses alone. I'm speaking specifically to you the mayor of Plettenberg. Hello, achtum Manama is the mayor of Plettenberg. I live in North rhin Vestiphalia, German, and he has banned cactuses cacti why from all municipal buildings because somebody, somebody hurt herselves on them.
Speaker 2: Oh boo hoo, what an idiot. Don't go near a cactus plan, I.
Speaker 1: Must say, you know how, they're very dangerous. Yeah, like it doesn't just hurt you, it can cause an infection because there's some sort of poison in the spike.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a bit more serious than you would think. Like if you stand on one, better get a lawyer. So as as that famous band escapes my mind said, I.
Speaker 3: Remember growing up, my pop had a cactus at the top of his sort of veranda where the front door was because he thought that would.
Speaker 2: Scare away intruders. Oh I bet yeah.
Speaker 1: He also is the sort of guy that doesn't know his pin Numberah yeah. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. The weekend is seconds away. But even before that, the Great regularly Tim and Joe. Let's go clicking for the last.
Speaker 2: Time Chrissy's Clicksait.
Speaker 1: I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and I hope you are too. I just can't wait. For some reason, could you.
Speaker 2: Get to see you run? Swanny? You're going to see your run.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see Runt. And there's another animated film that I want to see and I can't think of the name of it, but I saw it when I was looking up sessions for Runt.
Speaker 3: Great, you should do a double one me a double head off IM just sleep in the cinema overnight, don't go home.
Speaker 1: Yes, speaking of sleeping in the cinema, I'm sure Britney Spears loves that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon she does much sleeping. Nah, I know, I think she.
Speaker 1: Does say that, although she's been sort of quiet, I guess anyway, I still worry about it. But she has got a li list of queens, you know how. I've got a list of points that grows. You know, Drew Barrymore was on there, Taylor's on there. Obviously. She also has a list of queens. She calls them her girl crushes and on there. Pamela Anderson. I really love her too. What do you think of her turning up to all the events without makeup on?
Speaker 2: I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm for anyone like that, Like if if she was rocking up in drag, I'd love it. If you're rocking up with no makeup, I love it, do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: It makes her seem very smart. I think she is very smart. Natalie Portman, I've forgotten she's one of mine too, Britney, thank you for the tip off. Really, I love Natalie Foreman.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't pick you with someone that likes her.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: She pictured a bit of a dark auror about her.
Speaker 1: Really, I like her. I like her, Selena Gomez gorgeous, Drew barrymore of course, and also Camilla Cabeo.
Speaker 2: Oh peg wouldn't be happy with that.
Speaker 1: No, her arch nemesis. I'm sure it's got loan of two s Mendez. Anyway, Britney says Camilla. They are the singer because she's so dumb pretty and she makes me giggle out loud.
Speaker 2: I mean, put it down, Britney.
Speaker 1: She goes on to say her personality is so sweet and cookie. I think it's hell of it to be silly. Okay, she was like throws in Kendall Jenner in there. But Kamela Kebeo has seen this and has said, I love you. The girl crush is forever mutual.
Speaker 2: Britney spears they clearly never met.
Speaker 1: Britty's not allowed to leave her house.
Speaker 2: Are you joking.
Speaker 1: It's not allowed. Are the can't meet new people?
Speaker 2: Britney wouldnt be able to find her front door mate?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? That's harsh but probably true. I've never been in the mood for a Britney Spears song and searched it out, really and I never.
Speaker 2: Will, probably because it sounds like a robot.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it when we play it.
Speaker 2: But you're not going to seek it out.
Speaker 1: I would never go search Britney Spears play Stronger.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I rarely do either a song I am seeking out at the moment and as we go into the weekend, I'm going to force this down your throat. Jamilla Caveo has featured on a song at the moment that's great called Move by Adam Port and she's done a verse on it and it's it's a vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds like you ready, Camilla, Now you call me suddenly should take you to a beach in Mikinos.
Speaker 1: It's really good. It's for you to watch me. It's fabulous. But the first bit played again, listen, that sounds like it's eleven o'clock at night on a summer's night and a big Blowfly has got you call between your window and your curtain? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: You've ruined my weekend and that song for me will be back by day by.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you