Speaker 1: And welcome to the podcast. I raide your mind.
Speaker 2: Nice big day for Alice. She's off to big roads again.
Speaker 3: Yep, so second time in three weeks we must go. Sorry, third time in three weeks. And so last time I got my Victorian license. Now I'm getting my Victorian car registration.
Speaker 4: Oh, welcome to the world of high expense.
Speaker 1: You've just reminded me of something any worse in Queensland.
Speaker 2: I need to go and get a Victorian boat license because I've been using my queens Lane one because obviously I've been living between Queensland and here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've just been driving the boat between there and there.
Speaker 2: And now that I am not commuting as much anymore and I'm becoming a Victorian resident eight years. Thanks. Time to get a Victorian boat license.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, Victorian boat license.
Speaker 2: I do like the vote of the boat. I also like being on the water.
Speaker 1: Legally, sure, snap, Auchen.
Speaker 2: I'd like a I'd like a heavy vehicle.
Speaker 1: What heavy I think is a heavy vehicle?
Speaker 2: No, no, it is not. Yes, it's a tidy vehicle.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just I'd love to have a herne in a truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be fun, I reckon I would fucking kill it like I would kill someone I reckon.
Speaker 1: I would look pretty cool.
Speaker 2: My cousin used to be an interstate truck driver, so he'd bring the fucking big semi trailer. You know what.
Speaker 1: I used to love watching the ice truck.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well he would drive trucks like that. Yeah, a little cul de sac. And I would crawl through and play in his truck when I was a little kid. And I remember one day running into Mum and gay Mama found this pipe and uncle.
Speaker 1: And it all went downhill from there.
Speaker 2: And then Mum used to ask him to keep his shoes on when he came into the house because they were cleaning feet right, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Truck stock and pipe? What the old truck Tobaco.
Speaker 2: The old truck Tobacker, truck that's got that drug?
Speaker 5: I for truckers.
Speaker 2: If you have to be on any TV show, would be.
Speaker 1: Is there one that you can picture me on?
Speaker 2: No? Just no, no, no, no?
Speaker 1: What on a TV show like a reality show? Okay reality I'm gonna say, like Big Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'd get bored.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do Love Island, I couldn't do maths. I could do keeping up with the Kutashians putting.
Speaker 2: We all what about you? Speaking of nandos, We'll circle back, but all circle back.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 4: I would love to be on, not the Australian one, but I'd love to be on like something like the UK task Master or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Australia is one that good.
Speaker 2: Okay, friends of the show, look good chat. Okay, there you go. So I was I was on a reality show several years ago. You were one episode which show. I don't know if I want to say that, because I know the potties will go searching. I don't think the clips online And kudos to you if you find it.
Speaker 5: Mike's down.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me this.
Speaker 2: Hole in the wall?
Speaker 5: Never heard it?
Speaker 2: It's a Japanese game show that they had here. Jules Lunn hosted it and they did an episode TV versus Radio and you have to wear a silver spandex suit and it's in front of a live audience and you're at the front of a swimming pool and a giant foam wall starts moving towards you and you have to make the shapes of the phone wall otherwise pure in the pool games. Yeah, it's amazing what you're doing for cheeking thousand bucks back in there?
Speaker 5: Who is on your team? Whoversing? Mother jokes?
Speaker 2: No, no TV star. I think that couple of guys in the footy show. I can't remember now. It was so long ago.
Speaker 1: People wasn't even shut up.
Speaker 2: The spandex suits went great spanks, worse hole in the wall. Australia definitely had a shine to them. Fatty Vaughton was on there. That's all right, Fatty Vaughton. Yeah, while there you go. They were the suits and that's.
Speaker 1: The pool that looks sick.
Speaker 2: It was good fun. If only it was a broadcast on television.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I really used to love as a kid, wipe out and like you know the big red ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, wipe out look fun.
Speaker 1: I could imagine getting stuck on the balls.
Speaker 2: It's something. It is. Yeah, horrific, absolutely horrific.
Speaker 1: What other good TV shows are there? I would love?
Speaker 5: Like, oh no, it was like Gladiators.
Speaker 2: I went to the filming Gladiators. The worst experience my life. You know. I made a moment to the final of the Biggest Loser and it took them fourteen hours to film.
Speaker 4: Would you'd love to be on that actually easy winning.
Speaker 1: Not the biggest loser.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd get away with that. Churned twenty twenty four run on the treadmill, Bowry, here's a fucking Marlow and a Miles Bar we get off for tim minutes. It's pretty brutal. Yeah, I can't have those now.
Speaker 1: Alan, No one's been calling me gen Z recently.
Speaker 5: Well, your name is mature.
Speaker 2: I mean absolutely not.
Speaker 5: I don't get called Nando's that much now. I tell you what does bother me?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: I will bring this up when you guys use my full name to address me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't What do you mean, Perry, Perry?
Speaker 2: What's your last name?
Speaker 1: Perry?
Speaker 5: Want to put.
Speaker 2: You mean? Just me saying Perry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like Perry.
Speaker 1: I actually don't even Oh yes I do, Py.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pears, Yeah, I like Nana's is great speaking Nandos. Speaking of Nandos, shout out shut up to.
Speaker 1: Perry very seleute you to thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For they have updated the Jay's Chip fund.
Speaker 1: Yes, we love the chip fund.
Speaker 2: Love the chip fund.
Speaker 5: Many a chip at ten this morning.
Speaker 1: So good. I feel like we're always their first customers of the day.
Speaker 2: Found She's found a hidden ingredient.
Speaker 1: I have hidden ingredient, but a game changer.
Speaker 2: The Perry Perry chips are strong. I give them that. They're strong. She's found one.
Speaker 1: Better sweet potato chips.
Speaker 2: With Perry Perry.
Speaker 5: Or is this like your own?
Speaker 1: They're gonna, they're gonna. Yeah, it's lit.
Speaker 2: It is lit.
Speaker 5: Health.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm watching my car producer Jazz.
Speaker 2: He's on the way back. We said, do you want us to get you anything? He said, yeah, can you look at me? Four? So we've got him four tenders. We might have sitched, but we have ordered him the extra extra hot tenders and we have put the mild sticker on there. Hopefully he shipped himself.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's worrying me is that you can see.
Speaker 6: The chip on the He won't know.
Speaker 2: The chicken wings he ate the other night at the can you get me in? It's a bar?
Speaker 1: Okay, get me on the list?
Speaker 2: Jeez, the amount of times he rang kept saying can you get me on the list, I'm like, it's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Jeszy. Really was gen Z that night? Really filled in my shoes.
Speaker 2: Jeezy was just he was lot. He was lot.
Speaker 1: We love him for it.
Speaker 4: We do love him for it and he's a fun time guys.
Speaker 2: We have Sorry, everyone's a bit tired today because it was it was a lot. We're a lot.
Speaker 4: We're out smelling between this and the smelly plant a lot.
Speaker 2: So two and a half weeks and we'll be having our team Christmas party. Oh yes, we are going to go to cheap Chinese.
Speaker 1: The party.
Speaker 2: There's a lazy season party season.
Speaker 1: It's a lazy and in.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a great idea. But then after doing a few hours of a long by lunch, we're all going to go to Bingo Loco.
Speaker 1: Can go local to steel host.
Speaker 4: That was one of the That was one of my all time great nights.
Speaker 1: It was us three, it.
Speaker 2: Was and the whole night was like we're going we know, we spent the afternoon, you were feeling well, can swimming? It was? It was it was one you know what wasn't planned, spontaneous. It was one of the all time greats. Yeah we must you made love to a big Mac that night. Remember you went home through the drive through.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't go through the drive through. You know I went to Uh that was didn't he?
Speaker 2: Where was that? What night?
Speaker 5: I would know that was that was the team team not now.
Speaker 4: That was Pink the Baby, Pizza, Pizza Pizza. It was the night that I got Machers, but I did don't get Rahmaan. After Pingo local, you went and got twenty four hour armen around the corner.
Speaker 3: Jesu is bad, so you should get your bringing here And I was thinking that, But that's a bit sus.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna have to ask what's tell him?
Speaker 2: It's the why don't you say, oh, your food's on your desk?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, No, you say, oh, food's on your desk, and I go when we need bringing in it eating here?
Speaker 1: We want to talk Yeah, and talk about and here you fuck yourself. I hope he doesn't think does anything now?
Speaker 2: Team Night just their heads up. Stanners will be off weekend to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great, it's exciting.
Speaker 6: So he will be it's been a year.
Speaker 5: It can't come good.
Speaker 2: He'll be in full flight and good, what's the he was for this? And then come good? You're not Clint, You're not coming good. And then we went home at nine point thirty and out the front of the Crown he ran and got into cab and went to someone's else, the rocked up this six coclucting news I've got there were ten seconds ago and no one's on.
Speaker 5: He's a funny man.
Speaker 2: He is a funny, funny man.
Speaker 1: We're all a cooked little family.
Speaker 2: Are dress code?
Speaker 5: Fancy dress?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be wearing the fancies clothes.
Speaker 2: I have no fancy dress. Come what did I to say? Come as? Let us see so perfect?
Speaker 1: Sorry, time stamp.
Speaker 2: We're not time stamping today. We have ten fifty sorry, write it down ten fifty.
Speaker 1: Fifty. It's a funny thing.
Speaker 2: Can we do a shout out to Mabe as well? He's on his death bed at home. Poll the movie very happy? Turning us up or down?
Speaker 1: He's definitely I.
Speaker 2: Would turn us down. She just she just dropped something we have to timestamp, so I would definitely turn us down. Classic Yet we're down.
Speaker 4: Maybe did the right thing yesday. I want to go into his little booth, and he was like, you don't want to come in here.
Speaker 5: I'm very unwell.
Speaker 4: So I left and now I'm unscathed.
Speaker 2: That's what I like about movies looking out. I'll tell you now it was I'd go, guys, coming here, you need a listener.
Speaker 4: This this one's always fuck um well right next to me in the chair.
Speaker 2: I want to take It's like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think i've ever I've never called in sick. Thank you called it.
Speaker 5: Sick, but you have been sick.
Speaker 2: With me as I can. Where is the Jews?
Speaker 1: Maybe he's eating? Should we go? I'll find him?
Speaker 2: Okay, get the Jews? What are you worry to the well?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just this fancy dress has.
Speaker 2: Just just dropped on me. Now I just want to see work up a fancy dress. Yeah, she ain't getting in dressed like that. I'll tell you that. How are the missus speed another night out?
Speaker 5: I think she'd be fine.
Speaker 4: I mean I did well to come home the other night early, and I felt very well about that decision. And I think I told I've already pre planned ahead. I said, it's Christmas party in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Can you drop that today?
Speaker 5: Can you come.
Speaker 4: Home a little bit earlier from work? The little one so that I don't feel the worst.
Speaker 1: Jiz is putting the kit back and then he shall be finding his food.
Speaker 2: Did you say did you mentioned food or did you.
Speaker 1: Just say I didn't actually see him? I'm going to get I had a little look around. There is I see him again?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll bring him. Come into the podcast. Your food's on your disks, can get and.
Speaker 1: Then I'll be like, I'll go get it. Okay, if you don't worry, did you talk?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 1: Are we rolling on this? Cameras?
Speaker 5: We're rolling on this.
Speaker 4: But maybe when he comes in the cameras the cameras are rolling, maybe.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be funny.
Speaker 5: I have to double check it.
Speaker 2: If he just loves.
Speaker 1: Hot food, Oh, he definitely doesn't.
Speaker 2: How's that they come in George at the coffee shop telling a number plate to uh a dream post.
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Jizz muster? How is the plant?
Speaker 6: The flower is stinking?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Are you have you spell word flowers?
Speaker 5: I have smelled.
Speaker 2: It's a lot out there, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Geelong's great, long, it's great.
Speaker 2: Your food on the disk too. We got the Nando, we got have you eaten? We felt we were eating the morning well.
Speaker 6: I brought my breakfast, which we usually bring into the office during the show, which is like trail mix, nuts and fruit, yogurt, lots of yoga, but I didn't get to eat it until we were done. So my yogurt was just sitting in the nova and it was a beautiful morning in Geelong and the sun was shining into the car and when I got into the car to leave, it was so hot, and I was like, I don't want to buy a pie because I'm trying to eat.
Speaker 1: Sorry quickly, so I ate the war yogurt.
Speaker 2: Who took?
Speaker 1: Where are the chips gone? I can find the tenders.
Speaker 6: I only got tenders.
Speaker 2: I do not eat.
Speaker 3: I got sweet jips sweeping with Perry Perry.
Speaker 2: We don't normally allow eating on the pod, but you also going to get cold, so you're allowed. So what was I saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Adrian, I would love for him to come and buy my fucking license plate.
Speaker 5: That would be so good. Or by my house.
Speaker 2: After George the coffee man eleven Grand George is like this is weird. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I gave him my sob story and was like, I live in a small house and my daughter and it's really getting really crowded here by my town.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't say, here is the jet. I'd love to know what paid for the number plates, Like it's a LM C T. It's a number he wants it's a company.
Speaker 6: There's only one of them. There is only one.
Speaker 2: Get what are you getting gen z the first class.
Speaker 6: Numbers, the number plates pay via conscous points.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then I'll be my first fucking I like Rose Burned.
Speaker 1: Well documentary that we did. Yep, that's right. Award, Yeah, Roses lovely.
Speaker 5: You know what I figured out yesterday?
Speaker 2: What did you figure out?
Speaker 4: I did a girl who looked incredibly like Ricky Lee.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: She does it. Didn't I didn't know. I didn't put two and two together.
Speaker 1: I know, like your guys's types to a tea and same with Brody.
Speaker 5: I have to hear what is what is my type?
Speaker 1: A brunette for sure, okay? And Brodie's is blonde and blue eyes.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just I pointed out you spoke to you.
Speaker 1: And yours is also a brunette.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yes, Yeah, guys, I want to know the hellong was the delay and as getting on the Stinky Plant Lives? Yeah, okay, because we were there for the whole thing. We're there for a while and then there was nothing happening, happening, and then we moved on with the conversation, and then it was like.
Speaker 2: We were in here waving like nothing's at the airport. It was unbelievable. What are we doing.
Speaker 5: Over here?
Speaker 6: Getting it up there?
Speaker 4: Getting it up there? If I've learned some new skills this.
Speaker 6: Morning, I heard that you know how to do it.
Speaker 5: I know how to do it now.
Speaker 2: Yes, he goes off to Nando. Have you had your Nando's? What's left? What's left in the cupboard?
Speaker 6: Fernandos hangs teach the digital content producer how to digitally produced content?
Speaker 2: Yes, ahole, Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. The chips are gone. I really wanted to give just the sweet potato one.
Speaker 2: The sweeps, I don't know what they are.
Speaker 6: These are just so good. It's just pure chicken with a bit of For the first time, was that there's only three in here? Yeah kidding, no, but.
Speaker 3: I tried them for the first time lastweek, potato chips, and I'm fucking vibing.
Speaker 2: You were like, I should a chicken. The chickens lovely, just chicken's a lot of work, bones and stuff like that. The brody is You're right at a lot of work just with the bones, like the tenders chicken wings.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I like the bones grip onto something, pull it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just felt like, okay, his question, would you say there's more meat on the leg and the thigh and a quarter a piece of chicken or the four tenders?
Speaker 5: More more meat than the four tenders? For sure?
Speaker 2: That's what I reckon.
Speaker 6: You See, when you get a quarter chicken, it's either a leg or a You got a half chicken, well, if.
Speaker 2: You have this conversation, sorry, what's your argument?
Speaker 6: But then you get a half chicken and it's it's it's either a leg, leg or I like, I only eat and I'm doing a barbecue.
Speaker 5: Are you chicken?
Speaker 6: Thize Nando's dry? Rub rub the meat?
Speaker 2: Rub, rub it up?
Speaker 1: Are you rubbing?
Speaker 2: Rub the meat?
Speaker 5: And then I rubbed the meat.
Speaker 1: I only do the breast.
Speaker 2: See, I used to do the breast. I used to be a breast boy.
Speaker 5: But I love a dry breast. I love dry meat.
Speaker 2: Though. You're like life, but.
Speaker 6: Design joke so good.
Speaker 2: They're lovely, love.
Speaker 1: What we're trying to stitch you up?
Speaker 2: Are they warm?
Speaker 1: Are they hot?
Speaker 6: I'm playing them. I'm finishing them halfway through.
Speaker 1: Are they spy?
Speaker 2: Do you like spicy food? Yeah? Come down? So much work. We put the stickers on it.
Speaker 6: Silly love.
Speaker 1: Thinking I couldn't keep, I couldn't stop.
Speaker 5: Last, we should have covered him in that fucking alf whole source.
Speaker 2: Oh he passed me ch I was going to go get some chips. Why didn't you figure that yourself? Sauce you silly, silly.
Speaker 6: Sorry because medium you put mild on, I asked, get me wrong.
Speaker 2: You should have told me O some medium that would have said he liked spicy food.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Said where were you on that? As parent? Bring up the call I'm going on.
Speaker 6: And then you said medium tender is cool, and I thought.
Speaker 1: You ordered JA, So that's your fault.
Speaker 2: I'm going on, wanted himself.
Speaker 1: I must go all right. Timestamps fifty timestamp