Speaker 1: This is outside.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to combating woke identity politics and lefty lunacy on steroids wherever we find it.
Speaker 1: What a stroll across.
Speaker 2: The White House lawn is to an excitable four year old boy?
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the clip that stole the hearts of the Internet yesterday as Elon Mask's little boy X got to hang out with the.
Speaker 4: Forty seventh president. And doesn't he just look delighted?
Speaker 5: And indeed, guys, who can blame him for not waiting around for his dad when hey look at that he's got a real great, big helicopter to ride on.
Speaker 1: Just imagine in an alternative universe that could have been Joe.
Speaker 2: Biden staggering across the White House lawn sniffing his granddaughter's hair. And while you ponder that frightening thoughts, let's grab the latest outside his news. Well, Rita and James, Australian businesses have suffered the sharpest annual fall engross operating margins in a quarter of a century. Great work, Charmers, great work, Albaniasi, great work Bowen. You guys are a complete and absolute failure. Fifty one percent spike in gas prices. Seriously, Rita, the disasters just mount up from this bunch of clowns.
Speaker 3: Well, this is talking about the fact that we've had a per capita recession for consecutive quarters, and nobody seems to be too concerned about that. We are in a recession in the way that it matters most. Yes, you can bring in hundreds of thousands of people here every year and pop up the GDP figures and make it look like we've got all this economic activity and we've got growth, But what matters is how it's impacting people's lives, and those per capita figures revealed that we've had a sharp fall in our living standards. And it's not just households, as these figures show, Australian businesses have suffered the sharpest fall in gross operating margins in twenty five years.
Speaker 4: And you mentioned gas prices. That's got a lot to do with it.
Speaker 3: We are sitting on abundant gas reserves Victorian particular. I wrote about this during the week, potentially sitting on hundreds of years of gas reserves. But the Victorian constitution has been changed thanks to the feckless lips down there who joined with Labor to do.
Speaker 4: That a few years back.
Speaker 3: So fracking is banned and no future state gouvern it's going to be able to reverse that crazy policy without change of the constitution, which will be almost impossible to do because Labor is never going to vote with the limbs to do that.
Speaker 4: And so this is all self inflicted.
Speaker 3: This isn't due to COVID, it's not due to international issues. This is policies that have been made in this country that have disadvantage.
Speaker 2: Each It all comes back to net zero. It all comes back to read to mention the constitution. They're in Victoria changing but the constitution in Germany under the new conservative government they didn't get the AfD. They've got this conservative woke mob who have changed the German constitution to put in net zero and climate change and all that. And will be speaking to Ralph Sholhammer later in the show about that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss that. But James, let's go back going on in Australia.
Speaker 6: There's a bigger problem though.
Speaker 5: I mean, yes, you know you mentioned the living stamps have gone back by almost ten percent since the Abany government took power. We know that our economy has got all sorts of problems, even though the numbers are kind of spun by the government say.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're doing really, really well.
Speaker 5: But you know you mentioned Rita a moment ago, the feckless Libs in Victoria. Well, I'm starting to get a little concerned here about the Libs federally as we head into an election campaign which I presume is going to be called next weekend, after the budget or the follow weekend. But what I am concerned about here is that in the absence of economic policies from the coalition to ease the cost of living, and every single polster I speak to they all say the same thing. Cost of living and things related to cost of living and energy are all the top one two, three plus plus plus issues for voters. The Liberals aren't answering that. Sure they've got nuclear, but that hasn't.
Speaker 6: Come online for ten or twenty years.
Speaker 5: They don't have anything about net zero, getting energy out of the ground, any of the sort of things that will bring costs down in the here and now.
Speaker 2: Look what they're concentrating on. So Peter Dutton is called for Chris Bowen to be sacked. Well, you know, okay, and Chriss He's always been the secret. I remember keep Pitt on this show years ago saying no.
Speaker 1: No, keep Bowen in place, and there is the best thing go.
Speaker 2: But have listened to Peter Dutton calling for Bowen to be sacked, and then will also play you Bowen's genius.
Speaker 7: Response shows the need to keep on going more than ever before, with the plan to introduce more of the cheapest, most reliable form of energy for Australians, and that of course is renewable energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll show you Peter Dutton in the second.
Speaker 2: But basically there's Bowen still flogging this horse going on on. The horse is dead, Chris, it's not moving. Your renewables ain't working. It's driving the cost of energy up. You're never going to drive it down. And there they're saying, oh no, if you had call, it's going to be Marksman. That's a nonsense. How can anybody read to believe a word that this mob say?
Speaker 3: Well, sadly many still do, because so much of our media just regurgitates this absolute nonsense uncritically and just defies reality. The fact that we are all living this experience. We have seen it happen overseas. Now we're seeing it happen here where you invest in enormously in renewables, the new infrastructure prices skyrocket, reliability goes down, and you make it so much harder for anybody who's in fossil fuels to actually and then you complain about cold stations having it. Well, what idiot would invest in that when the state and federal governments are just pumping up taxes saying this is an obsolete industry, And then they complain about oh, well.
Speaker 5: You know, beyond that, beyond that, you know, like and don't know, we're talking about tariffs the lead of the show, but the thing is too you know, we're talking about this sort of thing where we're going to go and you know, do a deal with the Americans over critical minerals and all the things we can get out of the ground that the Americans want, except though the federal and state governments make it so hard to get anything out of the ground. So if you want to do any of the sort of the mining or extraction that you know they say is so critical that we can use to leverage in a trade deal, a new trade agreement with the United States, well, you know, tell you what, that's.
Speaker 6: Not going to happen anytime soon.
Speaker 5: But to come back to the big issue here, but our economy the other issue. And we've got a budget coming up in a little over a week here, and we are going to see in that budget a whole new swag of handouts by the government. So what this government is doing, let's be really clear about this. They have policies that make your life more expensive, and then they have high taxes to take some of that money and give that back to you so that everybody feels like, oh, thank you, we've gotten some relief. Now the opportunity here for the Liberals to say, no, we're going to let you keep more of your money, We're going to cut your taxes, we're going to cut your regulatory burden, and we are going to stop this renewable nonsense. Because if you think about the idea of spending hundreds of billions of dollars for a transmission rid for twenty seven million people, well, my god, our parent prais is going to go up until we are all bankrupt if we keep doing that. The opportunity here for the Coalition to really return to that free market, tax cutting, pro growth, grow our way out of the debt dough text our way out of the debt ideology, I think is huge for them. And I'm really looking forward to Peter Dunn's budget reply speech because that is going to be his opportunity and if he misses that it's going.
Speaker 1: To be they will miss it. They will miss it.
Speaker 2: James, I wish I could share your faith that they won't. But you're in this opportunity for the simple reason. The single biggest, dopiest thing that the Liberals have done is to commit to staying in the Paris Agreement and committing to net zero.
Speaker 1: Because James is.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent right read there is one hundred percent correct. That is the thing that is destroying our economy. Being in net zero. Being in Paris about tariffs.
Speaker 6: Every single aspect.
Speaker 2: Of your life, of your business life, everything your family does, every holiday, every car you every time you get in the car, every time you go to the shops.
Speaker 1: You are being hit with a net zero tariff.
Speaker 2: It's a massive tariff on every single aspect of our lives.
Speaker 1: Subsidies are just tariffs.
Speaker 2: So the so don't faff around about worrying about a couple of steel and aluminium tarfs. We have self imposed on our own economy, massive net zero tariffs, which are driving our economy into the ground. Unless the Liberals come out and say we are pulling out of Paris, we're following Donald Trump's example. We're going to do what the entire industrialized world is doing. We're moving away from net zero and we're concentrating on cheap energy.
Speaker 1: That is the only way forward.
Speaker 3: Reta yes, and Peter Data needs to be bolder. He needs to stop being meek. He needs to find that voice mod show that he had where he was strong, where he was articulating the Yet okay, but he's not going to win an election on that. And the latest News poll shows that the gap between him and Anthony Albanesi has widened in Anthony Albanese's favor and I think that is a reflection of the fact that people still don't know precisely what his plan for this country is. And you mentioned Netzira. I think one of the reasons they are reluctant to pull out of Paris and say we're abandoning this destructive policy is because he is frightened of these Donald Trump comparisons. Instead of actually dismissing the media dismissing the activist class and treating them with a disdain they deserve. Like Donald Trump did and won in a landslide. The liberals in this country, at state and federal level are spooked by any sort of media backlash, by any sort of activist backlash, and that's why they will not come out. That's why they will match labor. And I think that's what we're going to see.
Speaker 1: Labor.
Speaker 3: We're going to go on a spending spree on this budget to try their buy their way back into power and to stay in power. And I think the Libs are going to match it because we're too frightened not to.
Speaker 4: And that is not the handso for a country.
Speaker 2: If that's the deeper James I wrote to my Spectator Australia editorial this week that Dutton must embrace Trump. Stop running away from Trump, stop being scared of Trump, Stop saying things like all you we're going to keep Kevin right in there. Embrace the Trump philosophy. Why can't the Libs understand that the blueprint is there for success all they have to do. Why isn't Why isn't Peter Dutton on a plane to Washington, sitting there in the Oval office with Donald Trump saying right, we're going to form a government that you're going to want to do business with.
Speaker 1: Why has Dutton not done that?
Speaker 5: James, Well, yeah, I mean there's so many things that he could be doing.
Speaker 6: And you're absolute right.
Speaker 5: The Kevin Rudd thing, by the way, I think we need to talk a bit more about that, because you know, having Kevin Rudd in that position. We said on this program, we have all been saying it for months and months and months since long before the election, that if Trump won, you know, keeping Kevin Rudd there would be untenable and that you know, there was no way that Rudd was going to be able to get along with with with with Donald Trump in the way.
Speaker 6: With anybody.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I mean, you know, yeah exactly, you know, uh and so so you know, that would have been such an uneasy win right there for the Albanesi government too to do so, but they were too you know again, they too were too terrified to do anything that that would look like they were sort of you know, trying.
Speaker 6: To do business here.
Speaker 5: So I think also Albanese has been really very opportunistic on this whole issue of tariffs. I think we need to talk about that too, because you know, I think the way that he has played up the division over steel and alobinium tariffs here to create this sort of wedge, opportunistic wedge between Australia and the United States to try and make kid look like a tough leader for once, for once, you know, nearly three years of his government here. You know, I think that also needs to be called out for the nonsense, savage and it is.
Speaker 3: And you know what, these labor and green types should be absolutely thrilled.
Speaker 4: There's a tariff.
Speaker 3: This is a carbon tax of types. This is exactly what they want. This is a suddenly their fossil fuel enthusiasts and they want us to be reducing I mean, give us a break. I mean talk about mixed messaging here, and to pick a fire, to use this for some cheap politics domestically to appeal to the rusted on base who you know, this is his returning to his student politics days, Anthony alb and easy.
Speaker 4: I think this is actually weird.
Speaker 3: Is happiest fighting Tories, fighting Trump get stuffed.
Speaker 4: This isn't good for the country. At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: As Prime Minister, his number one priority is doing what's best for Australian and Australians, and that means you have to have a good relationship with America and have a appreciation of the reality of where we are in that relationship. The fact that Donald Trump won't even pick up the phone jath Andy Albernezer right now, let alone have a meeting speaks volumes this relationship.
Speaker 2: I say again, why this is Peter Dutton not on the phone to Donald Trump. There's plenty of opportunities that Peter Dutton could be speaking to Trump.
Speaker 1: They're forming that relationship.
Speaker 2: Why we had Susan Lay on the show before us say not refusing to commit. What what the Libs should be doing is saying we guarantee, we guarantee we will get rid of these tariffs on the strength I can't guarante they of course they can.
Speaker 1: Of course they can.
Speaker 2: If they were any good, they would make more engage it also because they would be on the phone, they would be there, they would be sorting it up.
Speaker 6: Well, it should be.
Speaker 2: The tariffs are irrelevant to to those you know Australia, it's what three percent of their aluminium, It's irrelevant.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is too, is that what Peter Dutt should be doing and I would hope and I just say that I hope. I don't know whether they're doing it or not, but you would hope that the people in the dut In Tea are making and using connections between Australia and the Trump administration to start forging those relationships right now and to be sending those messages up the line.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's have a let's let's also talk about So here's a classic example. So Kirs Starmer, you know, the hard left British Prime minister has actually adopted Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump type policies.
Speaker 2: So they've scrapped the NHS England that's called it's called Project Chainsaw as the joking name they've given it. Starmer came away so impressed from meeting Donald Trump that he went back to his cabinet in Britain and said, hey, let's let's let's actually get rid of some of the bu roaucrats. Let's get little of the red tape that's strangling Britain. Can you believe it reads a hard left like Kirs Starmer copying Donald Trump. And here in Australia, apparently the Libs are terrified to say yes, we want to do what Trump's doing, That's what we want to do.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's a reflection of the almost uniformly awful US coverage we have in this country, where to this day, the Donald Trump coverage is so unhinged, so divorced from reality, ninety five percent of it, you know, other than you know, possibly this program James and I. It is just uniformly awful, ill informed, hyperbolic, just wrong on so many levels. And I think they look at that and say, you know that the public doesn't like Donald Trump. It would be a disaster for Dutton and Trump to be compared.
Speaker 4: That's not going to work for him.
Speaker 3: Instead of actually getting on the front foot and making the arguments, that's what you've.
Speaker 4: Got to do.
Speaker 3: You've got to you can't expect the media to do that for you if you're a conservative. As for Kirstar Mar, I've got a sa roh and he may be, you know, denouncing these sort of projects. I've got zero faith that UK Labor is going to actually cut the bureaucracy, cut costs, even if they have those intentions, because they make our lot look like they're you know.
Speaker 2: But my point is that even a hard lefty like kill Starmer is not afraid to say, actually, what Trump is doing in terms of reducing the cost of government and the red tape and the green tape is necessary to advance.
Speaker 5: There is the most calculating political animal. You simply we know. This is just like when you know he said, oh, well, we're going to make moves to cut migration, because of course, you know, his approval ratings were absolutely in the toilet, and he knows that he's got to at least see these things of what's stay in power. He will say anything and do anything to stay in power. He didn't leave any of this.
Speaker 1: Well you say that, but they have cut they have made moves against.
Speaker 4: Alf on the ground.
Speaker 3: It was only like what a week two weeks ago when he was pledging boots on the ground in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: And then literally in the.
Speaker 3: Next sentence he said, with us support she knew would never ever ever come under a Trumpet administration. But he got to say that line and get all the praise of the world's media as this great statesman, completely vacuous, completely intellectually bad.
Speaker 2: That's fine, But I want to hear Peter Dutton getting up there and embracing the Trump Revolution.
Speaker 1: Not running scared from it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Guys, just don't run scared, full stop.
Speaker 3: This seems to be a feature of conservatives in this country, politicians who are from the center right. Where is the backbone, Where is the courage, Where is the conviction? We saw it during the Voice and they prevailed despite all the odds, despite the fact that the yescamp had all the institutional support, had all the money, had every celebrity sporting club, every bank, every bloody mining company.
Speaker 4: Except for Hancock Prospecting and a couple of others.
Speaker 3: Despite all that, they still lost. And yet here we are where they've running scared again. They've forgotten what just happened.
Speaker 6: Part of the problem.
Speaker 5: Part of the problem courses, you know, in you know, the parliamentary part, the party rooms in both the state and federal level. You know, you've got these massive factions of wet set of moderates too, that drag the policy of the liberals to the left. So you know, the base doesn't get a look in so often. You know, we see this in New South Wales, and leadership comes from the top.
Speaker 2: If the leader of the Liberality was there embracing Trump firmly rather than kind of seeing a bit gun shy on the topic. That would make a huge difference. But let's talk also, James, you've written about you know this, the native title thing that suddenly exploded. Where is Dutton on this? Dutton was so good on the voice, your senses so great, Senators, you sent an amagimate price. We now find out that compensation has been given pretty much according to this new court ruling to basically anybody who did anything at any point in a colonial history can can grab some compose.
Speaker 6: A couple of caveats on it.
Speaker 5: It applies at this point only to the Northern Territory and ACTI Commonwealth territories. But the precedent that this case here says, this is the unipingu case, and it has potentially huge financial implications because it means that now native title is a monetizable thing that you can get compensation for.
Speaker 6: So if you have a native.
Speaker 5: Title claim, then suddenly the government or whoever had it before can be on the hook for the.
Speaker 6: Value of that.
Speaker 5: We could be talking about billions and billions of dollars here. It's a very dangerous piece of judicial activism here, and I don't think it's gone anywhere near enough attention in the media because the implications this has for our extractive industries and so many others, and for the government bottom line overall, if these courts start to rule in this direction could be devastating.
Speaker 2: Well, also, it's something that's been brought up I think one nation and tried to bring it up in the.
Speaker 1: Past, which is put a cap on native title.
Speaker 2: Let's it just say right, that's it done, dusted, next June or whatever it is, that's it no more. It's all over and done with by then. And the Liberal Party, the Coalition should be coming forward. Yes, they've been pantat. They would great on the voys, they've been fantastic saying we only want one flag, we don't want the other aboriginal flags at every single meeting, et cetera. Allth of that's great, and just sent a nampajimper price looking into dose like the excessive spending across governments, with particular reference to the extraordinary spending we'd put into indigenous affairs without any tangible results. But let's have the coalition come out much stronger on something like this and say we're going to put a cap on native title. That's it no more because it is getting out of control.
Speaker 1: We've also deportation is another thing where the Coalition could be standing up.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton has kind of said, oh yeah, we might have a referendum on deeportation of anti Semitic group, which is great, but go further, go further, do what Trump is doing in America where he's saying this.
Speaker 1: Muhammad Mahmoud Khalil Khay he's out.
Speaker 2: He was pushing anti Semitic protests and that at Columbia University he's out.
Speaker 6: Goodbye.
Speaker 4: I just think that this is the.
Speaker 5: Thing you can just you can just do things. You don't need to say, oh we're going to have referendum, you can just do me.
Speaker 3: An utterly mad possibly the craziest thing I've heard all month, and it's been a big month already. To have a referendum on that, really, I think even just the notion of a referendum will appall the overwhelming majority of Australians who have just gone through the divisive voice referendum that they never asked for. There was Alban easy forced upon them. And then to have a referendum on this, I think it is an utterly mad idea. And whoever told Peter Dutch to run with this should be sacked immediately.
Speaker 2: Probably the same probably the same person he said during the voice. Oh, if you know, we'll have referendums every state. Can we remember that nose?
Speaker 1: Can we remember just.
Speaker 4: Before that came to a position.
Speaker 5: Let's just just that everybody who might not be across what this Mohammad Khalil situation is. Muhammad Khalil was a spokesman and a big organizer of the anti Semitic protests at Columbia University Oliver Palestine. Now, these protests were not just about oh, free Palestine, oh civilian casiaries. These protests that went on in Columbia, they involved huge amounts of property damage. They involved occupation of the campus Jewish students. Jewish students had to barricade themselves in libraries and in classrooms to prevent themselves from getting attacked by these mobs. These these protests called for bringing the INTI fought a Home i e. Violent terrorism to the United States. Khalil was on a green card. He has been arrested and he is booted from the country. Good, There's been many more. And you know John Howard here in this country. He set the formula for Austrae and migration. And when you are coming into this country, we decide who comes here. And you know what, if you are somebody who's going to come here and you are going to you know, free speech is one thing, but this was well beyond free speech, well beyond free speech. And if you're going to come here and you're going to act like this, then you know what, you are not good for the country, you're not good for the community, and you are quite welcome to get back on a plane. And if you don't want to get on a plane, we will take you and put you on that plane. It's a very simple thing. And I don't know why there isn't just total moral clarity on this issue.
Speaker 1: Absolutely issue that's got nothing to do with that, but it.
Speaker 5: Is because we have these same protesters here who are we do at our universities who occupied campuses, who are from other countries and booted out.
Speaker 4: Were not citizens.
Speaker 3: And you don't need to have a referendum on this issue that is existing at provisions.
Speaker 6: Thank you, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's incredible with the case you just describe that the Democrats who have just become trying to make themselves even more unelectable. They are absolutely standing with this Islamist in saying you shouldn't be deported. This is an act of fascism. And some of the language coming from some Democrats is absolutely astonishing and they're doubling down in that support and it is just hugely unpopular. But yeah, that's the Democrats for you, and for the Coalition to be flirting with another referendum.
Speaker 4: I don't care how righteous the idea is.
Speaker 2: So the message there is Coalition viewers, coalition watchers, coalition advisors are out there. Please you've got an election coming up. Can we please have some voice, like strong policies from your leader Peter Dutton going into this election. That's what the voters of Australia want. And you can win in a landslide if you do. After the break Reader's Reality Innity, you're.
Speaker 3: Watching Outsiders with your host Rowan rambunctious stem names prodigal Son Morrow and I'm Rita Panaghy and soon we'll be looking into us some of the modern lefts collectively losing their tenuous grip on reality. But first this week you would have seen headlines and extensive coverage on a silly American girl who became among the most hated people in Australia after posting this footage of herself man handling a baby wombat.
Speaker 6: Look at the mother. It's like, oh, cha'ts it after?
Speaker 4: Okay, mama's right there and she's pissed.
Speaker 3: Let's let them go, all right, social media influencer Sam Jones their Joey in front of the cameras. I've got to say watching that, as an animal lover, I was absolutely disgusted. You can see the animal's distressed mother following her, and no wonder Australians were furious and demanding this girl be deported, and as I wrote in their Old Son, those calls for deportation were numerous.
Speaker 4: And entirely valid. Begone woman, and she is.
Speaker 3: But the only thing that could be said in her favor is that there was no malice in her actions.
Speaker 4: She's stupid, not cruel.
Speaker 3: She wasn't some sociopath getting a thrill from terrifying a helpless animal, and the Joey and its mother were soon reunited unharmed. It was a very different story a few years ago, when footage of a South Australian police officer whyalon John Cowx doning a terrified one back to death by hurling large rocks at it went viral. That seconing footage was enough to have the officer come under police attention.
Speaker 4: You think it'd be sacked and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, charged in prison for such splatant animal cruelty. But no, that's not what happened, and I'll explain why shortly now. The video of that killing is too distressing naturally to show you here. But in the footage, the off duty police officer throws rock after rock, hitting the helpless animal and causing it to topple over. He then raises his arms in triumph and smiles at the camera as the animal struggles on the ground. It really was, in my mind, unspeakably cruel. But despite the entire incident being on camera, the footage going viral, and authority is assuring us there that they would act, well, nothing happened to the officer because it emerged that he is indigenous and his behavior is protected.
Speaker 4: Yes, he escaped any sort.
Speaker 3: Of punishment because the heinous behavior I just described is protected under the Native Title Act. You see, under this act, indigenous Australians are permitted to hunt species that are otherwise protected, and that includes using methods that can be disturbingly cruel. That is what allowed the wombat killer to dodge charges. The South Australian Police Commissioner Grant Stevens released a statement at the time explaining why officer John Cock wouldn't be charged or face disciplinary action beyond being counseled over his use.
Speaker 4: Of social media.
Speaker 3: Seriously, the Commissioner Grant said, as a traditional Aboriginal man, the senior Community Constable has an appropriate permit to hunt wombats for food, even if you believe the wombat was killed to be eaten. It's shameful that we have a legal system with two sets of rules depending on one's skin color or ethnicity. Wombats are not the only protected species that are killed in this The unchecked, unmonitored cruelty of traditional hunting results in protected jw goongs and even endangered endangered sea turtles being routinely slaughtered on Australian shores. It's wrong, it's a national disgrace and it has to stop. Peter Dutton should tackle this issue head on. If we've learnt anything this week is that Australians feel very strongly about animal cruelty.
Speaker 4: It is an.
Speaker 3: Issue that crosses political lines and it's time our laws were consistent. The Native Title Act must be changed to reflect modern Australian values.
Speaker 1: Great stuff, Thanks Riza well joining us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it's five years since the whole COVID nightmare began? This coming Tuesday, March eighteenth, that's when they're all all the nightmare began. Tony Nikolich was one of the great fighters against the insanity of COVID. Throughout those horrible years. He was often here on Outsiders. I'm proud to say where we supported him and he supported so many people out there who were struggling to get some kind of justice during the insane COVID nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well, this week the Human Rights.
Speaker 2: Commission, who were completely absent, totally silent, and he may as well have not existed during the entire COVID period. Now five years later, have gone, oh, oh, hang on, oh, we've released a report. Oh we've found that Australians from all walks of life were adversely affected. You don't say so, Human Rights Commission, well spotted, great job.
Speaker 1: I don't know you get an F plus for effort. I guess Tony Nicholae.
Speaker 2: Great to see you again. As always, you did such an amazing job. So many people owe you so much for how you stood up fought throughout the law, the legal system to help people who'd been lost there jobs and COVID mandate's vaccine.
Speaker 1: Man, that's all of that hell is stuff. What do you make of the.
Speaker 2: Australian Human Rights Commission five years? I go, oh, maybe maybe some human rights were trampled on during this period.
Speaker 8: Well, so thanks.
Speaker 9: For having me on and it's a lovely day today.
Speaker 10: But the way I see it is you're absolutely correct. It's very little too late. Unfortunately, it's a case of fixing your bayonets charging out of the trench when the guns on the West and Front have already fallen silent.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 10: And in that sense, I think you're absolutely right. We have been fighting this from the start. Give you an indication it's still going on. Okay, these legal challenges. I'm still in court for employment relations. You know, we have police officers who were subjected to know Section one D notices that are really reserved for police officers engaging in serious misconduct and corruption. We have Airlines staff who have been terminated. It's a tragedy to think that, you know, five years on and we were as you know, we're on your show how many times and in the media. I've done many submissions. You can go to my website and you'll see further submissions both in many inquiries. The way I see it is truth is knowledge held backed by power, and we're starting to see this salami slicing of truth. But that was brought forward in cases as evidence as scientific knowledge.
Speaker 9: Follow the science. Well we followed the science. They didn't follow the science.
Speaker 3: And yet we've still got a majority of Australians backing some of these policies.
Speaker 4: This was disturbing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just authorities letting us down, but our fellow citizens being such mindless sheep.
Speaker 4: And there was a poll out just this week.
Speaker 3: Fifty seven percent i think was the figure of Australians still back COVID vaccine mandates.
Speaker 4: That that was the headline. How this this.
Speaker 3: Is going to impact a generation two of Australians and how we see ourselves, how the rest of the world sees us too well.
Speaker 9: Absolutely correct.
Speaker 10: If you look at the fifty seven percent Let's put that into one slight little context here, and that is this is some of the largest criticisms we've faced over the last five years has been censorship, and not just doctors, lawyers, but many journalists and I know journalists who have been calling my phones over the last five years, sant TONI. We desperately want to get this out, but our network editors aren't letting us do it. So and that was something where we've even seen a forensic pathology report of a fifty two year old chap that said they died of COVID as a cause of sorry, a cause of the fires, a vaccine that was suppressed, and the ABC came out and actually gas lip the family who had been fully vaccinated and their young sixteen year old son was doing CPR and his father on the kitchen flool. So what we're saying is the censorship. So that's that fifty seven percent rat that you're talking about was the result of a fully censored society where posts were being pulled down.
Speaker 9: Take that away, and that fifty.
Speaker 10: Seven percent, dear, I say, could come down to about seven percent because if people.
Speaker 1: Really I think that's a great point. I think that's a great point, James.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wonder about that, because people embraced the fear message very quickly before we even you know, knew what we were grappling with. There was a great deal of enthusiasm for social distant restriction, wanting to be seen to do the right thing, and there was a huge sort of effort around that. But so much of that too, we also now know was driven from overseas, and we know it was driven by the Biden White House and by you know, various organizations in the United States which outwardly censored Twitter, all of these you know, social media platforms and said things. It's like, you know, you can't talk about where the virus came from. Are you concerned about that official censorship of the question of where it came from? And how that completely changed the nature of our response?
Speaker 10: Oh, absolutely, the nature of its origins. So we had the Proximal Origins paper and that had a number of authors. Fauci even had University of Sydney professors who.
Speaker 9: Are on that.
Speaker 10: I've done a number of foiis of which they're declining, but I believe Shari Marksan's all over that one now, which is a really good thing.
Speaker 9: But what we were really quick to lock down.
Speaker 10: We were really quick to mandate people based on that international knowledge.
Speaker 9: But when it came.
Speaker 10: To that knowledge being forced through what was happening here with respect to cases and subpoenas well, we knew it didn't stop transmission, We knew it didn't confer immunity, it didn't stop the hospitalizations, and it certainly didn't stop the deaths.
Speaker 11: So what was all this about?
Speaker 10: So the proximal origins, we had these lockdowns stating the economy. Look at Victoria, it is absolutely devastated. Businesses have been closed, Sydney, businesses closed all around the country. We had people being denied access to their loved ones. But now the Human Rights Commission wants to come out, so we'll hang on a second.
Speaker 9: There was something wrong? Well yeah, hello, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And Tony, Tony, I want to focus in on that point because the Human Rights Commission have come up and said with this report, I suppose it's better than no report, but anyway, have come out and said, oh, you know, we've got to do better next time. We've got to have better plans in place. But the reality is, Tony, and you're fully aware of this. We had perfect plans in place, Tony Abbott's plans. They were discarded in this crazy panic. No one's ever got to the bottom of it. I've been calling for, and I know you have too, a Royal commission into the abuse of power during COVID because so many individuals at so many levels, in my opinion of government, of the bureaucracies, health, buaucrasies and that have so much to ask for the pain and the suffering they put through every day, put every day Australian through Tony, tell us what you know, what can we do to ensure this never happens again? And also, Tony, how are the people still suffering that you're still supporting?
Speaker 1: Tell us about a couple of those all right.
Speaker 10: Well, firstly, with respect the latter point, we have many, many, many injured people and some deceased reports. So we have deceased people within twenty four hours of receiving the vaccine, previously healthy firefighter for instance, okay, a rural firefighter. We have a fifty two year old gentleman seven days after the deceased. Forensic pathology report was then denied by administrative officers in the TGA as the cause I would have thought a coroner had a little bit more sway than an administrative person. In the TGA, we have people with debilitate and I mean they can't walk. This is I cannot see how this level of compassion that we used to have as a country has gone. We have people who are literally bedridden their body shape, they're in wheelchairs. Where has our compassion gone? Irrespective of whether someone took a vaccine or no vaccine, we have descended into this mindless biss of It is absolutely morally ethically and legally bankrupt, almost in the sense that we've left these people languishing and we're saying, well, it's got nothing to do.
Speaker 9: Well, yes it does. It absolutely does.
Speaker 10: If you recall, all we had to do was get a PCR test and you are confirmed diagnosed. But here are people coming up with tests and they're almost putting a criminal standard of beyond reasonable doubt to prove they've been injured. This is not rule of law, this is not justice, not procedural fairness, and it's definitely not.
Speaker 9: A compassionate society.
Speaker 10: We have absolutely deviated from that, and to that end, I think that we really need to bring it back.
Speaker 9: Yes, we do need an inquiry. And I will tell you one thing.
Speaker 10: We're finding that there are people who sitting on government agencies over here who were also sitting on large let's call them advisory firms who also do business with government to understand what's happening in the COVID sphere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think frightening absolutely those links just very quickly.
Speaker 1: Jans.
Speaker 5: I was just going to say, tell you, you know, one of the things that always struck me during the pandemic in those first months was we saw how bankrupt the whole thing was, the.
Speaker 6: Whole region was.
Speaker 5: When you know, we were told we couldn't go and visit each other at home, but then they allowed a BLM protest on the streets of Sydney. I mean, we knew that this was a political thing so early on, and that you know, it wasn't really about distancing, it was about control. Oh.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, iran an urgent injunction early on. It was dismissed, but the injunction was to allow the Jewish community to come out and blow you know, the shahafa during Russia Shana, and there was also Christians and Jewish coming up because what we found in some of the information that we were getting back from the Beverergiclian government was that you could go to Bunnings, you could go to an alcohol shop, and you could go to a brothel, but you couldn't go to church.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even send.
Speaker 10: A car and hear your sermon over a radio with a car park distance between you. This is where I was saying, our society really needs to have a really good, hard look at itself. And I really think the Christian and Jewish community for standing up because a week or two later Gladys purergically and had so much pressure on her hands that she had to open up. But I will say one thing if I can, on the only issue of Tony Habit. Yes, he's been quite outspoken, and good on him. He's come out, he's having a go. He's telling us the way we should be looking at this in the future.
Speaker 9: There is a lot of work to be done.
Speaker 10: We do need an unbiased and unfettered inquiry. And what you want, you don't want, you know, all these other people that were there cheerleading with their pomp poms, you know, saying go you go you. We want people who are really going to critically analyze this and who have been on the ground from day one.
Speaker 1: Well turn the nick. You've been an absolute legend.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I hear from so many people how hard you have worked on their behalf and so on behalf of all of those people. Thank you for your sterling efforts, Tony, and keep up the great work because it's not over yet. And thanks for coming on Outsiders, and we'll speak to again to you soon.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Tony. Coming up after the break your favorite net Zany.
Speaker 2: Left you learn to see wacademia so much more Outsiders. Yes, you're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: We certainly do appreciate your company. Well, net Zany. The insane world of.
Speaker 2: Net zero policies which just gets madder and crazier and stupider. And the hypocrisy, the hypocrisy is off the charts when it comes to anything to do with net zero. Rita tell us about Mike canon Brooks.
Speaker 3: This is possibly the best story you'll hear all week, all year, the decade. It is you talk about hypocrisy. This is weapon grade hypocrisy. This is incredible, This climate change fanatic buying a private jet because obviously you know, flying first class is.
Speaker 4: Not what I love most.
Speaker 3: Is he talks about this deep internal conflict he had before he made the decision.
Speaker 4: But really this is a selfless decision.
Speaker 3: We should be praising Mike cannon Brooks because let me read you the rationalization, and this is this is beautiful stuff, because really he's brought himself a private jet to save the environment. Of course, we all have je environment, he says, It probably comes as no surprise. I have an extremely rigorous carbon regime for all my flying, including using direct air capture and sustainable fuels for the carbon and contrass to far exceed my flight footprint. These options aren't practical for commercial flights, but they're viable privately. This means my flights actually have a net negative.
Speaker 6: I think climate hero.
Speaker 1: Give the man a metal. He's saving that planet. Two man saving private jet at the time.
Speaker 2: If we all had a private jet, we'd all be able to save the planet.
Speaker 1: And ritatically, I want.
Speaker 2: A private jets Sky Sky can someone at Sky by the three of us private jets and will help save the planet with our carbon capture.
Speaker 1: And it gets better because, of course.
Speaker 2: Mike cannon Brooks can now fly down to the Formula One.
Speaker 1: In his private jets to that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Williams team, is it?
Speaker 1: James?
Speaker 5: James tell us about it like wow, I said, this is this is this is amazing to be here. So of course this weekend we've got the marvelous F one down in Melbourne, a wonderful event. But yes, he's sponsoring a team of this motorsport. Now are these Rita? You know we've both been to the F one? Are they when when you see the cars go around, they're kind of making a noise that sounds like it's a petrol legend And then you know that's before we get to the supercars and the porches and everything else that run around all the day. But yeah, he's got an F one team here. So let me get this straight.
Speaker 6: readA.
Speaker 5: You've got Mike cannon Brooks here, the technology billionaire who goes on about the climate. He's sponsoring. He's our own Gretath Thundberg. He's got very similar hair to Gretath Thundberg, and he's got and he's going down to Melbourne for the F one, which is a motorsport. He's going on a private jet to save the planet. Of course, because you get And it is also important to note, though it is in absolute fairness to make canned Brooks, it is very hard to find any commercial air service between busy air corridors in the world. And of course there's also by canded Brooks whose actual physical land footprint of his holdings and so on are absolutely.
Speaker 4: Having point Piper, Now, well, I think you actually.
Speaker 5: Brought two and knock them together memory service save the planet, because then it reduces your footprint because you've just got one property spread over to things.
Speaker 1: So you see, I think he's doing it all to save the planet.
Speaker 5: I feel like the temperature are you guys feeling the temperature drop already?
Speaker 2: The thing is when he's not there, and when he's not busy saving the planet with his private jet, he's he has these wonderful plans to cover vast acreage miles of the Northern Territory with solar panels, and.
Speaker 5: Ye can read before we get to the great hydrogen you know, I always found this project that he had to put all these solar panels in the Northern Territory and then run a great, big extension court the longest successive corner you've ever founded. Buddings All the way to Singapore. And of course you know, well this is the idea. Now, So here's the crazy idea about this here if you think about the way the earth turns right, So just as all the Singaporeans are getting home from work and turning on their lives and want to run their air conditioners because you need your air conditioner in Singapore, it's getting dark in the northern territory. So this is I mean, this wouldn't be a year six science project.
Speaker 4: Look that this man is a billionaire, and.
Speaker 3: I think if we must bow out to hillionaire if we've learned anything, kids, if you're listening, anyone could be a billionaire, don't that. You know what, if you're getting marks that really aren't what your parents want, if you're sort of you know, not coming up with the ideas, you've got an ambish you can still make it because if you've got someone with this sort of rationalization, with these sort of ideas, brilliant and it has got more money than anyone could ever need. So maybe this just shows what a greatest country Australia is.
Speaker 1: This is the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, also, the only way that he can save the planet is by flying that jet because it's no good.
Speaker 1: The carbon capture doesn't work if it's sitting on the runway.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: You've got you've got to fly, fly somewhere.
Speaker 6: I recommend it.
Speaker 1: Something I was thinking.
Speaker 4: An empty around the world.
Speaker 2: Might just no, no, no, I think Mike hop on a plane to Los Angeles. Well, because the billionaires there have discovered that the volatile organic compounds released into the air while cooking food contributes to potentially.
Speaker 1: Harmful O zone poll pollution.
Speaker 2: This is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration research to stop this is.
Speaker 1: Cooking is frying the planet.
Speaker 2: So it's not global boiling, like Anthony Gueterra says, it's global cooking.
Speaker 1: Of global cooking has no.
Speaker 6: Rowing row ro rod. This is this is beyond that.
Speaker 5: This is so so basically all of your cooking smells in your kitchen. You know, first they were coming for the gas stove. They were saying, oh, the gas stove, it's you know, the emissions of that. That's you've got to use this electric you know, induction thing which you can't steak on because they're terrible. You know, you're we're gonna make you do that because you can't have gas. Oh no, no, the Stak spells too good already. So that's actually what's killing the planet. So it's not Antonio good Terrace here, it is Klaus. But he is saying, is you've been eat the buns?
Speaker 6: Would you've been?
Speaker 5: Eat them rare buns?
Speaker 6: I've got a plan. I'm going to plan.
Speaker 2: What Mike cannon Brooks could do is do the cooking on his plane, on his private jets the gallery around the well, doing all the cooking on his private jets, land down, feed all the billionaires who can't cook in Aldus committee. There you get here, Mike canon Brooks, you're under all winner, their mate.
Speaker 1: Go for it, saving the planet.
Speaker 2: We can all breathe easily thanks to Mike canon Brooks.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a short break.
Speaker 2: But when we come back, but just before we do, have a quick look at this. Sorry, just guys, just have a quick look at this little grad I wanted of the pandemic. This is I wanted to play this during Tony Nikolic. This is just to remind us how the during the pandemic, all the mask wearing.
Speaker 1: Was such a bit of theater. Have a look at it.
Speaker 12: Have a look.
Speaker 2: Hello, You're watching Outsiders with Rita Persian Princess Panahee, James Manhattan born and bred Morrow, and myself Rowan, Ossie, Larak and Dean.
Speaker 1: One of the great boasts of Australia is.
Speaker 2: That we are the world's most successful multi cultural melting pot, attracting ethnicities and cultures from all across the world to live together in peace and harmony under our beautiful Southern skies. Yet yesterday our Labor Prime Minister Anthony in Albanize, he felt compelled to release this letter to the Australian people, headlined International Day to Combat Islamophobia, in which he commits Australians to standing firm against any expression or act of hatred or hostility towards the Muslim community, which is presumably the current definition of Islamophobia. Mister Albanesi then feels compelled to reference the horrible New Zealand Mosque shootings of several years ago, in which fifty one people were horrifically killed, before going on to praise the Muslim community in Australia for their contribution to our country, and finally he urges all Australians to celebrate our diversity and our inclusive spirit, which, let's be honest, is all a little bit vague. Christ Church shootings were horrific and yes, committed by a lunatic Aussie, but it was in New Zealand and was quite a while ago, not Australia.
Speaker 1: But the letter does kind of lead one wondering what.
Speaker 2: Is it precisely that mister Albanizi wants every day Australians to combat, Or to put it more literally, what does combating Islamophobia actually entail? Where do every day Australians draw the magical line between legitimate criticism and aspects of political Islam, for example, criticizing Katari money being used within Western universities to fund pro Palestinian protests, or legitimate criticism of aspects of cultural Islam for example, he ant racism culture that fueled the covering up of the horrific rep gangs of Rotherham, or the ongoing debate in the UK about marrying cousins, or even dare one say it, legitimate criticisms of aspects of the religion of Islam thank God. For example, the late great cartoonist Bill Leak woke up to find a fat wire on his head for a cartoon he'd done depicting the prophet Muhammad. Seeing as this combating Islamophobia letter was put out by the Prime Minister, let's simply focus on the political aspects of Islam and leave aside the cultural and religious, although of course they do all overlap. What criticism of political Islam should we avoid for fear of being labeled islamophobic? Is it legitimate and important political free speech to point out, for instance, as this person did on x that the head of the UK Justice System, the newly appointed head of the UK Office for Standards in Education, and the Mayors of London and the Mayor of Brighton are all avowed and practicing Muslims. Or is pointing this fact out an example of Islamophobia? Perhaps the Prime Minister could enlighten us. In the case of Hamid Patel, the new chairman of OFFSTED, that's the standards of education in England. There were many astonished tweets when that was announced this week, one of the politer ones of which stated, everything that British children learn in schools from now on will.
Speaker 1: Go through this man. Just wow? Is that islamophobic?
Speaker 2: Or is it islamophobic to show this clip of British protests against high levels of mainly Muslim immigration a legitimate political story, or is showing a clip like that islamophobic?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: Perhaps the Prime Minister could enlighten us. Here's a clip posted on next showing a long queue of young Muslim men in Dublin heading into an Islamic education center. It's had over a million views. Why you decide now?
Speaker 13: Is Bill.
Speaker 2: Bill So is showing a clip like that islamophobic or of legitimate political or even cultural interest?
Speaker 1: Again, perhaps the Prime Minister could enlighten us?
Speaker 2: Or is it islamophobic to show clips like this of churches across Europe converted to mosques? Should Christians or other religions be concerned at the march of Islam across many nations speaking over Hallowed ground? Is of islamophobic to show this clip of Ramadan being celebrated out of all places, Lord's cricket ground? Or how about this story from America this week from Patterson in New Jersey.
Speaker 11: But I'm all local.
Speaker 9: Ramada Momora.
Speaker 14: Patterson is proud to have the largest Muslim population in the state of New Jersey, and we are a better city because Muslim's. Paul Patterson, Paul and as you can see here in South Patterson on Palestine Way, we are proud to light the Hellal something that has inspired other cities.
Speaker 2: That's in the US, of course, the other great melting pot nation. But is that a positive example of say assimilation? Is that what we should be looking forward to in Australia mayors, councils and even towns potentially becoming predominantly Muslim.
Speaker 11: I'm not the one who said it, but I've heard people say that Patterson.
Speaker 14: Is probably the fourth most halal, the holiest city in.
Speaker 11: The world.
Speaker 14: Jerusalem, Mecca, Medina and Patterson, New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Hello Hell.
Speaker 2: Sounds a bit like colonialism to me, But is its Islama fed to say? Here's Douglas Murray speaking last year about the pro Palestinian demonstrations occurring every weekend and disrupting normal London life.
Speaker 15: I don't know why we have given in to Islamists and terrorists. I don't know why we've done it. Why is it that Saturday after Saturday people parade through the streets of London calling for jihad, praising Hamaz, praising terrorists, and clambering over and defiling our.
Speaker 1: Sacred war monuments. Why do they get to do that every Saturday. Good question, Douglas.
Speaker 2: Or is it islamophobic Prime Minister to even ask such questions?
Speaker 1: I think Anthony Albanezi should enlighten us.
Speaker 2: Well, how about when the Italian Prime Minister Georgie Maloney said this.
Speaker 4: You're benso problematic compatibilita lamiga.
Speaker 2: Lamigashiw so saying if your Italian is not quite up to scratch. She was basically saying that Islam is not compatible with Italian culture, of Western culture and so on. Is that is islamophobic to say that, perhaps, mister Albaneze, you might care to enlighten us on that issue or indeed call out his Italian counterpart.
Speaker 1: For Islamophobia if that's what he believes.
Speaker 2: Or is this slightly blunt acclaim made earlier this month by a religious.
Speaker 1: Figure, Bishop Athanasius Schneider. Is this legitimate political discourse?
Speaker 16: This is very serious, no way of witnessing and invasion. They are not refugees. No, this is invasion of mass, Islamisition of Europe, which already event on for at manymum fifty sixty years islamisition in Europe. But no, it is in Mass, which is very evident and so this is a global political agenda by the powerful of the world to destroy Europe.
Speaker 2: Is he correct or are those comments by the bishop deemed to be Islamophobia? Please enlighten us Prime Minister, because as sure as night follows day, the current vast influx of Muslim migrants into this country will most likely have the same consequences as have been seen throughout Europe, Britain and the United States. And that, as the Prime Minister of Italy and the leaders of other European nations have pointed out, is the compatibility problem we have already seen here in Australia, under the guise of protesting in favor of Palestinian rites, the disgusting genie of anti Semitism let out of the bottle in this country, frequently fuel that would appear by Muslims or Muslim sympathizers disgracefully. In my opinion, the Albanezi government is bringing in three thousand Garzans, many if not most, of whom, will, on the available evidence, harbor to whatever degree a level of antipathy towards Jews, including Australian Jews. We are bringing twenty six thousand Afghans are Australian Jews not allowed to express alarm at these developments or is that islamophobia?
Speaker 1: Prime Minister?
Speaker 2: It is clear from Europe and the United Kingdom that large influxes are predominantly Muslim migrants can put strains on social cohesion. And how do Labor and other left disc governments cope with this breakdown in social cohesion?
Speaker 1: Do they slow down the rate of immigration? Perhaps?
Speaker 2: Do they put in stricter assimilation programs to ensure integration?
Speaker 17: Nope, We've seen a devastating rise in Islamophobia, leaving people feeling fearful and unsafe in their own country. As leader of the Labor Party, I am indebted to the contributions of Muslim members, activists and politicians who make our party what it is today. I'd like to thank Muslim organizations and Mosques who work tirelessly to raise awareness and shine a light on the scale of Islamophobia.
Speaker 1: Islamophobia.
Speaker 2: Last week I played in the footage of the first ever Islamic prayers inside Windsor Castle and.
Speaker 1: For many years Prince now King Charles.
Speaker 2: Has been lauded within the Muslim community worldwide as the most pro Islam monarch in British history. He is for example, a patron of the Oxford Center for Islamic Studies. In his youth, Charles apparently studied Arabic in order to better understand the Qoran, and there were rumors several years ago made by a Turkish Muslim dismissed I might stress by the Palace as nonsense that Charles had converted to Islam during a visit to Turkey.
Speaker 1: As I said, Palace said, it's nonsense.
Speaker 2: Regardless, Charles made great play of ditching his ancient title of defender of the Faith meaning Christianity, to defender of faith's plural, which of course includes Islam, no matter the theological contortions or contradictions that that may entail. He was ultimately crowned under the original title, whilst also committing to allow all faiths to live freely under his reign.
Speaker 18: Not my.
Speaker 2: Way yet Interestingly, opposition to Charles has been growing, and certainly recent events surrounding Ramadam have seen those crowds demonstrating not my king, not my king, against King Charles, but our silly memes online mocking Charles as being a secret Muslim Islamophobia do tell us play minister, which brings us back to Australia. At every single opportunity these last eighteen months, members of the Labor Government have sought to always find the moral equivalence between anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: And Islamophobia.
Speaker 13: I find offensive, I find it had its origins in anti Semitism, and I condemn it unequivocally, just as I condemn forms of that.
Speaker 1: I have seen.
Speaker 13: Islamophobic comments and behaviour as well.
Speaker 2: We have seen Australian anti Semitism in spades, synagogues and childcare centers, torched cars and homes, graffited, huge marches on the steps of the opera house, with people.
Speaker 1: Screaming wears or gas or air or whatever.
Speaker 2: The Jews, even kids being taught to chance anti Semitic slogans. We know what anti semitism looks like. It has been defined by the actions.
Speaker 1: Of due haters across the nation.
Speaker 2: But Islamophobia, which by the way, semantically simply means fear of Islam, much like arachnophobia means fear of spiders or claustrophobia means fear of enclosed spaces. Is it wrong to fear the political or cultural extremes of Islam? Is it wrong to fear the lack of compatibility between certain communities and the breakdown in social cohesion that may follow large scale Muslim immigration, decried by some political and religious leaders overseas.
Speaker 1: Perhaps mister Albanezi might take the.
Speaker 2: Time to more clearly define what it is he means by Islamophobia.
Speaker 1: Well, lot's happening in Syria.
Speaker 2: Former British Commander Richard Kemp joins us now from Tel Aviv, Israel. Richard, it's always very kind of you to stay up so late, because it's some ungodly.
Speaker 1: Hour there in the morning, in two or three in the morning in Tel Aviv.
Speaker 2: But you're always great to come on outside as we certainly do appreciate it. More importantly, our viewers appreciate your insights.
Speaker 1: What is going on in Syria? How bad is it?
Speaker 2: Is there a genocide of Christians and Allowhites taking place that we keep hearing about.
Speaker 1: What's what's happening on the ground there, Colonel Well, it's.
Speaker 8: Always a pleasure to join your rowin no matter what ungodly.
Speaker 14: I think.
Speaker 19: The situation in Syria is extremely serious, yet it is extreme, It was extremely predictable. While have now a new leadership in Syria so cool, which is led by a chap called Jilani who was and maybe still is a senior al Qaeda leader. He wears a suit and tie, and it's been lord of by many European and probably for all I know, Australian leaders as.
Speaker 8: Well, for being you know, the new light in Syria.
Speaker 19: I think, you know, as you could predict, he has of course turned on those people, turned against rather those people that he sees as a threat to his regime, and those predominantly are the alle Whites and the Christians and also the Kurds.
Speaker 8: And we've seen very large numbers of.
Speaker 19: All members of those communities massacred in recent days and indeed the last week in some cases subject to before they were killed, subject to humiliation like making them crawl along the ground, etc. And I've no doubt, I don't have any proof of this, but no doubt alongside that most of the people have been killed in men and I've no doubt it's been accompanied by mats rates as well. That would be the standard procedure for the people that are carrying out these attacks. So I think we're, you know, we're far from seeing you know, the new Syria adhering to Western values or anything approaching non violent values I think was always a dream and I'm very pleased to say that as soon as the Assad regime fell, Prime Minister Netnahu in Israel here ordered the destruction of the largest large parts of the Syrian armed forces hardware, so at least they don't have that to not only oppress their own people, but to attack others.
Speaker 3: Well, as you said, this is entirely predictable. We've seen it elsewhere with this sort of regime change, and the naive types in the West who celebrated this really and that shocking footage, we have seen the slaughter, the torture of innocent Syrian people. Where is the UN in all these rich I mean, are they supposed to be there to protect the innocent and precisely these sort of situations.
Speaker 19: Well, the UN of course is silent on this and is not really interested, which is the opposite perspective to the one they took on what's going on and what's been going on in Gaza and eleven And of course they were the first because people were being killed, mainly Hamas terrorists, but also unfortunately some guards and civilians were being killed inadvertently by the IDFY. The United nations turned on them. They've they've had numerous resolutions against them. And indeed, the very man who issued or who who asked for a restaurant to be issued against the Prime Minister of Israel and the former Defense of Israel, the chief prosecutor of the ICC, Kareem Khan. He was pictured very soon after Julani got to power in Syria shaking hands with the man.
Speaker 5: So I think, basic, James, I want to ask you maybe a don't barreled question if I make colonel first of all, is there now finally after you know, the last twenty twenty five years of Western foreign policy seems to have been a record through the Arab Spring and so much other, so many other instances of saying, hey, we've replaced somebody bad and winding up with somebody worse. Are we going to start to have some sort of more realistic look at the way we look at totalitarian regimes at this part of the world. And how does Donald Trump's actions with the Hooties relate to all of this. I think it's a very good move that he's done this, But in a sense I almost wonder what took him so long?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I agree with you, I think he's actually had quite a lot on his fate s various others. But nevertheless, it's long overdue. The attacks that we saw tonight or whatever time it is in Australia, but tonight in Middle East time attacks quite severe attacks by US air strikes including drones, I believe against the Houthis, and my understanding is that their target was against the Hoothy leadership.
Speaker 8: They were trying to.
Speaker 19: Take out as many of the leads as they could in this particular strike, which I believe is going to keep going on.
Speaker 8: But it's long overdue.
Speaker 19: It's not only overdue in the Trump administration, but it's been overdue ever since October twenty twenty three, when this campaign by the Houthis began against shipping in the Red Sea, and of course Biden, as he was in the United States, basically went was soft on it because he was trying to appease their masters, the Houthis masters in terran trying to appease them, and so there's been this very weak approach to Totalityranism, particularly including as it affects the West. Of course, the Hoothy's attacks on shipping effect the West, and equally the Iranian regimes. A nation to develop a nuclear weapons capability is also going to affect the West, yet the Biden administration has been soft pedaling on that as well. I'm pleased to say that President Trump has taken a different approach. He's returned to his maximum pressure campaign of sanctions against Iran and has also threatened if Iran doesn't agree to dismantle its own nuclear arsenal or it's development of nuclear weapons. If it doesn't agree to do that, then he will unleash Israel onto Iran and give Israel all the support it needs to carry out military operations against the Iranian nuclear program, which I think is something that should happen, and it should happen.
Speaker 8: Sooner rather than later.
Speaker 19: The time is ripe now for that, and that will be a demonstration, I think too, not only to the Iranian terrorist regime, but also to dictate as elsewhere in the Middle East as to what they can expect if they continue to threaten not only Israel.
Speaker 2: But the West and Richard is Finally on Gaza, Donald Trump has threatened several times to release hell, rain down Hell on Gaza unless all the hostages are finally out. We've also had the Gaza Trump Towers Gold Coast Resort plan, which is maybe you put your name down for a flat share up there on one of the Trump Towers overlooking the Mediterranean.
Speaker 1: But where are we with Hamas And at what point will you know? Will the threat of unleashing hell take place?
Speaker 2: Will we see the Israelis move in, will we see the Americans giving them the green lights move in?
Speaker 8: Well with the massive fee I received for appearing on outside.
Speaker 2: Of course your top top ten towers, Gars are towers, that's the kemps very much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But to be serious, I think the the.
Speaker 19: We're receiving mixed messages now about the continuation of the sea fire which has been going on for several weeks, and that the aim of the ceasefire was not to preserve the mass life, of course, because that's something that needs to be annihilated, but was to to pause operations in order to get back as many hostages as possible. And it looks like her mass are quite concerned about the threats from Trump to enable Israel and to give the green light to Israel, because there now they've now said at least that they're going to release some more hostages and that shows to my mind, that shows fear in their in their heads. But however this works out.
Speaker 8: However, this latest sort of series of negotiats to workout.
Speaker 19: I think, come the time that the Israeli government decides they have secured the release of as many hostages as possible, and of course there are still some alive and some dead in garths until once that time arrives, I believe that the Israelis will then resume operations in guards, they go back to the fight and finish Mass, which has got to happen. And I believe if that does happen, then the new US administration will be fully supportive of them, as the previous one wasn't. The previous Biden administration tried to restrain Israel. I think the Trump administration, once the decision has taken to return to the fight, will encourage Israel to fight on to the end, because of course, there can be no resolution to this situation before really two.
Speaker 8: Main things happen.
Speaker 19: First of all, her mass is destroyed in Gaza, and contrary to what people say about you can't destroy in ideology, ha mass can be destroyed in Gaza and should be. And secondly that the head of the octopus, which includes all of the numerous proxies around the region, is chopped off. In other words, the regime in Tehran.
Speaker 1: Richard Kim, Colonel Richard came. Always great to chat you. Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: We'll let you go to sleep now and we'll speak to you again here on Outsiders. Thanks so much, Richard camp Kelonel Richie Kent there in Israel coming up after the break, lots more to talk about.
Speaker 1: James's Donkey Bote in it.
Speaker 5: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with your hosts and my friends Rowan Deane, Rita Panahee, and of course I'm James Morrow. And if you don't feel like you've gotten your fill of me talking American politics in this segment, well make sure to tune in at six pm on this very station, where I'll be talking to about the Australian election campaign on my new show Campaign Confidential tonight at six. Anyway, it seems like I can't leave the desk for a couple of weeks without everything going crazy, particularly those folk who are suffering from not Trump derangement syndrome, but Musk derangement syndrome. People who are angry about Elon Musk and his Department of Government deficiency. People who, let us be very clear here, are so utterly confused about things, politics, life that they live in an upside down world where an effort to cut government that is again an effort to reduce the size and scope of the state, is considered fascism. Now, of course, this can lead to some very funny, oh I mean a totally tragic events, like this guy who managed to set himself on fire while trying to throw petrol bombs at Tesla chargers.
Speaker 6: Well, well we're all.
Speaker 5: Involved there, but for sheer idiocy, it is hard to go past this guy. In hypertolerant New York, where you know it's all about live and let live, baby, anti must protesters have not only been occupying Tesla dealerships but setting them on fire with such regularity that even the cops have told them to knock it off. And then there is just ridiculous such as these very posh women in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC who are doing a big old dance against Elon Musk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that'll show them anyway.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, lefties all over the place are training in their tesla's and being very self righteous about it.
Speaker 6: Here's Democrat Congressman Mark Kelly.
Speaker 20: Every time I get in this car in the last sixty days or so, it reminds me of just how much damage Elon Musk and Donald Trump is doing to our country, talking about slashing Social Security, cutting healthcare benefits for poor people, for seniors. It's one bad thing after the next. He's firing veterans. I'm a veteran, so have a really hard time driving around in this thing. Is what matters is is you know, doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's time to get rid of it.
Speaker 20: You know, Elon Musk kind of turned out to be an asshole, and I don't want to be driving the car built and designed by an asshole.
Speaker 5: Well, I can't say further that. Kelly's outburst, though, is funny for two reasons, not the least of which is that once upon a time, cutting government waste was Yes, you're not going to believe this a Democrat priority. Here's Barack Obama back in twenty eleven announcing his own doge like effort ed. Boy, you are not going to believe who played the role of Elon Musk in this little caper.
Speaker 21: That's why, starting today, I've asked the Vice President to lead a renewed effort to hunt down misspent tax dollars in every agency and department of this government. We're calling it the Campaign to Cut Waste. And I knowed Joe's the right man to lead it because nobody messages we Joe.
Speaker 22: There's a new standard by which the government is going to function. This point on, the American people are entitled to transparency. Look, a lot of this depends on new sophisticated methods been it also, and also we know depends on relentless focus on making this a priority focus that can't be delegated.
Speaker 6: That's right. Nobody messes with Joe.
Speaker 5: And by the way, is it just me you're watching that and with all those jump cuts and everything, do you think that may have already started to have been some slippage.
Speaker 6: Up there with mister Biden.
Speaker 5: But anyway, what's even funnier than that is that Mike Kelly, who we just saw and who presumably bought his Tesla in the first place to save the planet, traded it in apparently for this. Yes, according to Capitol Hill reporters, Kelly's new whip is a fossil fuel powered.
Speaker 6: Chevy Tahoe suv so again.
Speaker 5: Great work, Congressman Kelly, and great proof that it's never really about saving the planet.
Speaker 6: It's about telling you what you can and can't do.
Speaker 5: In other words, totalitarian control over what is and what is not acceptable in terms of your behavior and beliefs coming from the left funny, I don't know, sounds a little bit late fascism.
Speaker 6: Nah, the left fascist.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be fantastic.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is our great friend on the show, Ralph Schlhemmer from Europe. Ralph, extraordinary tweet you put out on the weekend. We had to get you on to tell us all about it. It appears that Germany has just put climate neutrality by twenty forty five I met zero nonsense into its constitution. Is this and this is a so called conservative government, Ralph?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 6: Well, it is true.
Speaker 23: And I remember we talked on your show about the German elections, and I remember quite distinctly that the argument was that the conservatives in Germany are not real conservatives. And this is precisely what's happening now. Mister Meats made two promises, no new debt and the end of green madness will be kind of the signif the signature features of its new administration. The election was barely a week over and he back pedaled on both of those. It's very frustrating, but to be quite honest, everybody who had two cents two census in their head now that this was going to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got the Germans overwhelmingly voting for center right parties. This supposed conservative party got the most votes. Uh, the a f D were second few percentage points below them, and yet they did not form a coalition with the a f D. They formed a coalition with with other smaller parties. Explain how that processes were worked and what a betrayal this is of what the German population actually voted for.
Speaker 23: Well, it was not that overwhelming, right, the Conservatives got twenty eight percent of the vote, and that was the worst result in history. They only had one result that was even worse that It was our.
Speaker 11: Four years before that and the AfD.
Speaker 23: It is true they doubled from ten to twenty percent, but twenty percent and twenty eight percent is forty eight percent. So even if they would have entered into a coalition, they would have had a majority in parliament, but it would have been a stretch to say that the overwhelming majority of the German people supported the center right government. They supported slightly more than the alternatives. But the problem is the Germans, for historical reasons, they are still shying away after when it comes to voting for right wing parties. And now they're paying a price because if you don't allow the rights to come to power, the left will stay in power. So now the Greens or the Social Democrats, I mean the Social Democrats will be part of the next government. The Greens will not be, but all their policy preferences have now entered the coalition negotiations and.
Speaker 11: They will be executed.
Speaker 23: So sure that no longer is all about topic the disastrous Green Minister of the Economy, but many of his policies will continue with the future government.
Speaker 5: And Ralph, you know I've heard that now under this government is supposedly said to right government, the biggest issue migration. Well they've swept that under the carpet. Apparently Afghan migrants are being brought back in again to Germany.
Speaker 6: And more broadly, what.
Speaker 5: Is the future for democracy in Europe when the will of the people when it comes to voting for parties like AfD or candidates like the one who was barred for money in Romania are simply shut out by the establishment, officially or unofficially because well, the people just have got it wrong and they're only going to be allowed to vote when they get it right.
Speaker 23: Well, the main reason is, and please forgive them my franchis that most European conservatives parties idiots, because what they're doing is they say we will never anti coalition with the quote unquote far right, meaning they enter into negotiations with center left parties and saying we have no alternative to you. So Friedrich Metz says, I'm not going to do something with the AfD. So then of course the Social Democrats say, well, if we are here on the option, we're going to dictate to you what we want.
Speaker 11: And this is exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 23: You see the same thing happening in the Netherlands right where they refuse to make head Will as the prime minister. You saw the same thing happening in Austria where the right wing party became the strongest party after the elections, and now you have three smaller parties forming a government. And what happened in Romania, I have to admit is the most shocking of all the developments. I means you have a candidate, when's the first round of the presidential elections, the elections get annulled. Now in the polls, he's riding high with forty four percent, so he's leading the polls. Now he's spanned from running. And the interesting party is they come up now with all these reasons and are he's a fascists and so on and on, and let's sciprolate that all of that is true. Well, then that was known in December when the first round of the elections took place. So why was it not a problem in December, and why is it a problem now? And it reminds one after saying by Stalin's head of the secret police, who wants it to Stalin? Show me the man, I show you the crime. And this is what's happening in Romania. And this seems to be a little bit of a dry run. If you can't beat them at the elections, you drag them into court and you ban them from running for office. A very very borious on development.
Speaker 3: Now we've seen the Trump administration cajole the Europeans into spending more for their own defense.
Speaker 4: How is that project progressing.
Speaker 3: We've seen them say yes, we're going to form a coalition and we're going to step in and help Ukraine. Even though Ukraine's now agreed to this piece. Still, what's the mood like in Europe with the US really pivoting away from what has traditionally been their role.
Speaker 23: Well, in general, I think what the United States are doing to Europe is not a bad thing. The idea that Europeans have to stand on their own feet is something that's good for Europe.
Speaker 11: And that on the long run it's also good for the US.
Speaker 23: However the issue is and then we can connect the dots from the new realmaments program and green policies. If you hollow out to industrial base, all the money in the world is not going to afford you any weapons, because it's not about coins and bills and euros. It's about turning these coins and bills and euros into guns, tanks, and cannons.
Speaker 11: But if you no longer have the industry, if you don't.
Speaker 23: Have access to the resources, there's not much you can do. So in the worst case, this is turning into inflation because now armaments companies have to compete with the private sector, or the civilian sector for resources, or that money is going to the United States because they have the military industrial complex, or as it happened right after the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Speaker 11: All of this is just talking. Nothing is going to happen.
Speaker 23: So those are the options about the administration and sympathetic to Donald Trump. If you say, guys, you have to do more, very good, I think the way in which he's saying it. And then I'm actually more thinking about the Canadians than the Europeans. I think they could be improved because there is a tendency now in Europe less so, but particularly in Canada that in a kind of knee jerk reaction, people now start to vote for left wing parties because they feel that their domestic right wing party likes Trump, and if Trump speaks better about their country, they kind of automatically then.
Speaker 11: Swivel to the left wing party. This is what you see in Canada.
Speaker 23: I mean the Liberal Party of Justin Toudou is doing way, way, way too good, only because of the things that Trump has been saying about Canada.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Ralph Chouldan always great to CHATCHI head of the Center of History there in Europe, and you can follow Ralph on Twitter is fantastic. Thanks so much, Ralph always great to Chatchy, thanks for staying up again to chatters here on Outsiders after the Break, Canber Clown Show, lots more here on is in a tick.
Speaker 1: Roll up, roll up, step right this way.
Speaker 6: It's the wackiest show on earth.
Speaker 2: It's the Canberra Clown Show where Burko the Clown has been hogging the spotlight and there's no excuse for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 15: How tries you South Wales Premier Chris means you can see you also, I'm.
Speaker 11: Sorry I've said, I've just said last question.
Speaker 9: I'll go back and do this because otherwise you're.
Speaker 1: Going to do the vision running after me if I do have other movies.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, it seems Burko the Clown is not only a master showman, he's a film director as well. So talented, but not nearly as talented as that wily old clown from the foreshores of Sydney Harbor. Mister Trumbull, who chose this pivotal week in world affairs, when the threat of tariff's hangs in the air, When the Ukraine Russia War is on a knife edge, when Syria is undergoing a genocide against Christians. What better time for mister Trumbull to try and grab a little of the limelight for his.
Speaker 1: Favorite person himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, mister Trumbull, who regular viewers may remember was a favorite on this show for many years, chose to pop up like an old discarded jack in the box this week with an appearance on Bloomberg where he tried to land throw a pie in the face of US President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 9: So this is a very different United States.
Speaker 24: Trump does not subscribe to the same values that we have in the past shared with America. Look, he doesn't have a commitment to the international rule of law, that's obvious. Doesn't care about treaties or alliances.
Speaker 2: Oh really, treaties an alliance, as mister Trumbull, you mean like the Paris Agreement on climate change.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump ran on the promise of withdrawing America from the Paris Agreement and did so as one of his first actions, having one a resounding mandate at the election.
Speaker 1: Contrast that to the legacy.
Speaker 2: Of mister Trumbull, who, along with Tony Abbot's treacherous deputy Julie Bishop, simply ratified the Paris Agreement with no electoral mandate whatsoever, which of course made a mockery of mister Trumbull's so called definition of democracy.
Speaker 24: You see, the key to democracy, liberal democracy is that it empowers the majority, but it also, through the rule of law, constrains the majority. And if you get to the point where anybody who can muster a majority, and I don't think Trump can do that, by the way, but anyone who can muster a majority is given absolute power and then can do whatever they like to the minority.
Speaker 1: That's not a democracy.
Speaker 6: That is a tyranny.
Speaker 9: Tyranny.
Speaker 2: I wonder how mister Trumbull would describe someone who constantly undermined his own party leader, Tony Abbot, the man who had one in a landslide and then at the first opportunity, stabbed him in the back. In a world exclusive, here is the never before seen secret footage of a Liberal Party breakfast meeting in which Malcolm and Julie were overheard working out whether to get rid of Tony before or after the twenty thirty election.
Speaker 11: So we allowed the election to run its course and he won't be pooked.
Speaker 4: What other courses there? It's in the hands of God's in.
Speaker 1: The hands of the College of Cardinal's mother. Not quite the same thing.
Speaker 6: Oop.
Speaker 1: Sorry, my mistake.
Speaker 2: That was Chesaree and the notche Borgia, not Malcolm and Julie.
Speaker 1: Easy mistake to make, I suppose.
Speaker 2: But back to mister Trumbull, riveting American viewers with his astonishing insights.
Speaker 24: Yes, he is the President of the United States, but that is really the only thing he's got in common with his predecessors.
Speaker 6: Hmmm and argument.
Speaker 2: Arguably, the only thing mister Trumbull had in with any of his Liberal Party predecessors was that he had won his job in a landslide election.
Speaker 1: Oh hang on, turns out he hadn't.
Speaker 25: I was at the Wentworth Sheridan hotel that night where the Liberal Party was. They were all waiting for Turnbull to appear. Turnbull is at home and he's waiting. He's waiting to get the results.
Speaker 10: It was enough to hold power, but with a wafer thin majority, just one seat.
Speaker 25: So by this stage it's about midnight and eventually he has to go to the hotel. He arrives too late, too unhappy. One of the paradoxes is he's won the election, but he acts as though he's lost the election, but the shock of the very very narrow nature of that win left him very very distraught, very upset, and looking to blame other people.
Speaker 24: The Labor Party ran some of the most systematic, well funded lies ever peddled in Australia.
Speaker 2: By Ah Yes, what a magnificent winner, mister Trumbull. Following Malcolm's outburst on Bloomberg, Donald Trump put out a succinct and fairly accurate rapusts describing Malcolm Turnbull as a weak and ineffective leader who led Australia from behind the President also described Australia as that wonderful country. Yet here's mister Trumbull on the ABC last year.
Speaker 24: Trump is a bully. He encourages people to suck up to him. You know, notoriously.
Speaker 8: I didn't do that.
Speaker 24: I mean, that was partly my personality and partly circumstance.
Speaker 1: But I think it was a good thing.
Speaker 2: Hang On, hang on, mister Trumbull didn't suck up to President Trump.
Speaker 1: That's not what the picture record shows.
Speaker 2: How to look at Malcolm and my wife Lucy grinning like two cheshire cats.
Speaker 1: That have swallowed the cream to be sitting.
Speaker 2: There in the Oval Office, while by the looks on their faces, it's clear Donald and Milania Trump are wondering what on earth the cat dragged in? Oh, and then mister Trumbull decided to channel Mark Latham's conger lion gag.
Speaker 24: Are we just going to become, you know, just a conger line of sycophants creeping through the White House?
Speaker 2: And finally, even when even the ABC questioned the rather inappropriate timing of mister Trumbull's intervention, now I've come struck out at then.
Speaker 24: I mean, really, Sally, is this where we've got that we've become? You know, is the ABC becomes so pusillanimous that you're seriously suggesting that we shouldn't be free to speak to the truth in Australia for fear of Donald Trump?
Speaker 21: Is that?
Speaker 24: Is that the depths you've sunk to.
Speaker 5: Well, it's interesting providing commentary about the ABC, but this interview you you are from.
Speaker 24: That I got the same line from Sarah ferguson last night. I think it really troubled me. I believe in the ABC, I believe in freedom of speech, I believe in Australia, and I believe in standing up for Australia, and I think I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Apparently you don't, Oh dear Didons.
Speaker 2: For old Malcolm, I was reminded of the time my former boss Andrew Neil on the BBC triggered Malcolm Turnbill by reminding him how his own party had discarded him, using the very phrase that Malcolm had used against Kevin Rudd. Discarded like another course on a lazy Susan.
Speaker 23: And yet you were still the fourth Australian Prime minister in eight years to be discarded, well.
Speaker 24: Discarded like another course on a lazy Susan in the Vietnamese restaurant.
Speaker 6: The cruelty of it.
Speaker 24: Well, yeah, I was certainly voted out by my party room, fairly narrowly.
Speaker 1: And then Malcolm came out with this classic.
Speaker 24: Basically, you could argue that their concern was not that I would lose the election, but rather that I would win it.
Speaker 6: You're telling me your own party didn't want you to win.
Speaker 26: The next Well, I'm just saying, if you analyze credit we ah no, Andrew, that certainly was not credible.
Speaker 2: And indeed that pretty much sums up mister Trumbull, the clown and his harbourside ringside circus act not credible. And finally, while we're reminiscing about the good old days, this week or last week, the women of the Labor Party celebrated International Women's Day by releasing this excruciating video of them performing Julia Gillard's vile and disgusting misogyny speech, certainly one of the most disgraceful spectacles of any clown that ever performed under the Burly Griffin big top.
Speaker 27: I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man. I will not and not be lectured anounce and misogyny by this man, not now, not ever.
Speaker 4: The Leader of the Opposition says that people.
Speaker 27: Who hold sex's news and who are melogynousts are not.
Speaker 28: Appropriate for high office. Well, I hope the Leader of the Opposition is gone a seacial paper and he is writing out his resignation because he wants to know what misogyny looks like in him Australia, and he doesn't need emotion in the house represented his heeding.
Speaker 2: Hyperable extreme exaggeration as pronounced by Julia Gillard. Hyperbolelet's hear it from Bob Geldoff, remember him who yes the boomtown here, he's the guy who is behind all of that band aid and don't they saving African kids? And gat the great eighties hero reader have listened to what he had to say on the project.
Speaker 18: This week, the most powerful man on the planet, the richest man in the world, have decided to take away any of the life support systems of the most fun of the poorest children on the planet, quite literally, take the last food from their mouth, quite literally, take the bandages of the gang raped woman.
Speaker 6: Quite literally.
Speaker 4: Do you think this great song.
Speaker 23: Is songwriting.
Speaker 1: Like Mondays? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So pulling funding for things like studying transgender mice. That's literally taking food out of the mass of starving children. What an absolutely ridiculous, ridiculous man old enough to know better about that age. If you're still that stupid at that age, then I can't help.
Speaker 1: You, Jay.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I mean look, I don't think there's really anything to add except that is the worst type of ball we've had here for a while. I mean, did you say, like the ridiculous lists of all of the different stupid things. But also the other sinister thing that Dosees found also, and this cannot be stressed enough, is the way that the government, the federal government in the US States has been undermining allied governments around the world by funding our position papers and things like that, and pushing you know, anti church, anti family agendas in traditional countries and causing caos where it's a damn good thing doges here, and.
Speaker 3: Funding NGOs to do things that they can't legally do, but essentially they're funding It's.
Speaker 5: Like an angio non organization sort of paradox. You're either governmental or not.
Speaker 1: End it.
Speaker 11: Just quickly read it.
Speaker 1: Dun Smurray how to win against the Guardian.
Speaker 3: An enormous victory that had to issue a humiliating apology and a big fact check from what I'm told. So this is after they accused Douglas Murray of supporting violent racist attacks when there were anti immigration rallies in the UK, and thank thank god he took them on because you know what, it's very difficult to launch a defamation case. It can be very costly, but this was just so egregious that he took it on and film.
Speaker 2: Great blow Douglas Murray. And that's it fro Outsiders this week. We'll see you next Sunday morning, but so much during the week tonight. Starting tonight, you've got James's Campaign Confidential, all about the Australian election which is about to be called.
Speaker 1: Of course, don't miss that tonight. You've also got during the week the RITA panel he shot at eleven o'clock every.
Speaker 2: Night, and then, can you believe it, Friday nights. Thank god it's Friday. You've got the World according to Rwandine at seven pm on Friday. Then you've got James Morrow's US Report at eight and then Rita.
Speaker 1: Panny's Left is losing little. We'll see you next Sunday at nine am.