Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Math twenty podcast. And today, guys, I'm going to be talking about the damage control PR strategies that we're now seeing play out in real time, and I've already touched on how Gia is trying to shift her public narrative by bringing her daughter into the conversation, which, if you're not across, listen to the episode I did earlier this week titled The boss Babes have Turned on each Other. But in this podcast, I'm going to be speaking mostly about Alyssa. Up until now, Alyssa's been presented to us mostly as an angel, like the lovely girl just on the show for love who's been up against all of the mean girls who have been trying to tear her down, and the public of Bacta and her edit until this week was so glowing that, as far as I'm told, she started to believe this version of her time on the show, and although she knew that there may be a little bit of drama towards the end, now, ultimately and again I'm told that she thought she would maintain her halo as one of the show's goodies and come out as someone loved by most viewers. Yet now as things have shifted as fast as they have, it's like she's had the carpet pulled from beneath her feet and she's spiraling thinking, shit, how much worse can this get? So yesterday, as Alyssa spoke to Triple M and did a live radio interview, I figured out her entire play for the next few weeks within seconds, or I at least came up with a theory which I fully back. And remember, I've been in this industry for what ten years now, especially working with reality stars, not just from maths, but you know, as far back as my days in the UK with the Love Island UK cast and the Joddy Shorecast, and yeah, I kind of just see through most things now to be honest. Then, yeah, let's go back to Alyssa on the radio yesterday. Take a list into this.
Speaker 2: There was an issue that happened between us and that definitely broke my trust very early on in the experiment, and it was something that I never really got over.
Speaker 1: You dropped a bomb there trust issues. So was it David texting another girl or what was the trust issue that was broken?
Speaker 2: H Look, he lied about something.
Speaker 1: That's Alyssa insinuating that the real reason things didn't work out with David and the real reason she's acting as she is now like and saying she's only seventy percent in the marriage and flirting with the other guy was because of something that David did which we never got to see. And as the radio host in the interview then pushed to find out, well what did he do, Alissa.
Speaker 2: Said this, Look, he lied about something to me.
Speaker 1: What was it? His assets?
Speaker 2: I can't I can't, shay, I can't say. Look, I will tell my story one day.
Speaker 1: Is it something that we see on spread?
Speaker 2: You're not going to see on screen because they never put it into the edit, unfortunately. But we did talk about it, but it just never made it to air.
Speaker 1: And despite alyssa center in that whole interview around an incident that she didn't actually want to reveal, she did tease at the end that she may one day share it with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is something maybe I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. If I feel like I want to tell my story one day, I might. And yeah, it will make a lot more sense to the viewers. As to the build up and as to the spiraling and whatnot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also yesterday, as well as doing that radio interview with Triple M, Alyssa spoke to The Daily Mail and she basically said the same thing, that her relationship with David fell apart because of something he did. But again she didn't say what. And here's the exact quote. We had an early incident maybe four weeks into the experiment that really rocked us. Trust was broken and looking back now, I never really healed, I never fully let go of that hurt. I guess more cracks then started to show because of that issue. Alyssa now saying all of this on record in those two interviews now makes me think that she was the source behind these two stories a week or so ago, where firstly an insider said this to the Daily Mail, viewers are only seeing part of the story. The Daily Mail can reveal that a turning point in the couple's relationship, one that would provide insight into their current struggles, was left on the cutting room floor. This incident, I'm told, okay, the insider is told, involved an awkward mishap during intimacy. Again, though that article didn't say what the incident was. The Same day as the article, another one popped up on New Idea, quoting another insider who said this, Alyssa's incredibly anxious about what viewers might think of her. She's scared that the narrative will make her look paranoid or over emotional when there was actually a lot more going on. She just helps viewers understand that what they're seeing isn't the full picture. Now, my current theory is this those two stories that either came from Alyssa or someone she knows, and they were given to Daily Mail a New Idea as a way of potentially planting this seed that yes, drama's coming that will show a Lissa negatively. But everyone please have in the back of your mind that, hey, there's actually more to the situation than you're not going to see on the Telly. And now that the negative scenes of Alyssa are airing and public opinion is quickly changing, Alyssa going on record yesterday again teasing this big unaired incident and moment now feels like her building on those first stories again saying to anyone reading, please know there's a lot more to what you're watching, but I'm not going to tell you what and what I believe will now happen next is over the next two weeks, as the show slowly comes to an end, and presumably Alyssa is going to be portrayed even worse and attract more backlash from viewers. I suspect that we'll see more interviews with her popping up, where she'll keep teasing this mystery, real reason and incident we didn't get to see, and she'll perhaps give a little bit more where she might say how it made her feel, how it impacted her for the rest of filming, but again without saying what it was. And then and only when the show is finished airing on TV and these no more episodes to come out that will keep portraying a listen negatively. I believe that's when she will then tell us the full story, and she'll do that, presumably in a video on her own social media, where she can control the edit and the narrative and what she says, and she can do different takes if it doesn't really convey the emotions she wants it to. And yeah, I think she'll wait and do it like that, because, for example, if she said in those interviews yesterday what the incident was, and then in the next episode there's a big thing that makes her look more negative. Whatever that incident is, and this big thing she's teasing it would just be lost because the conversation will shift to the latest episode, and her big play would then have just been wasted because timing is everything in the PR world. Whereas if she waits until the show, he's done again and these no more bombshells on screen to distract from whatever this card she's currently holding so close to her chest is. Only then will shall revealed the big thing almost has her own season finale to try and bring the narrative back in her favor by presumably prompting sympathy as she shares whatever this finger is after again. I suspect the TV finale will leave most viewers going away from this season being like, Nah, we don't like her, and do I think this is bad of Alissa? Nah. If she plays it this way, it's actually pretty clever and the smartest way she could do it, and it would also ensure that she kind of has the last say. She could literally second after the final episode wraps on TV, she could then drop this bombshell whatever it is, across all socials, so then the season ends again. With her having that final word and giving this thing that would presumably turn things around for her. And it's worth noting I've got no idea what this incident is. No one has spoke to seems to know what the incident is, and hey, maybe it is something serious enough that will turn things around for her. And if she did endure something as bad as she is eluding, then I suppose the season would dead end when she reveals that, raising all these questions about hey, why did production allow so why did they cut such an integral storyline. But if it turns out to be nothing or a beat up, as we say in the media, then if anything, after all these weeks of teasing something that is nothing, it's only going to turn even more people off her. And also, on a last note, just on this subject of like pr plays, here's what I predict we'll see Gia say and doing, maybe like a month's time now, if she does go through with a current plan of launching an only fans post show, which for the record, I'm not against. I know many people in the industry and all power to them, But if Gia does go down that path and then it does attract negativity, which it will do, especially after her comments shaming Scott Sex on the show for having an Only Fans. I guarantee you that we were then see stories, whether they're from Gia directly or sources talking about how much money she's made in her first day or her first week or her first month on Only Fans, which I I've seen and I'm sure you guys have time and time again, whenever anyone, especially someone controversial, joins OnlyFans, they will always boast about their earnings as a way to kind of be like, hey, you can say this and that about me, you can try and shame you, but hey, I've got the last laugh because look at me. I've just made twenty grand today or something like that. And time will tell if that actually happens, though, but I suspect it will, just like I suspect the alict of stuff will play out exactly as I speculate. Or actually, here's a final four him. Maybe I've kind of shot myself in the foot a bit by predicting all of this publicly. And now, Alyssa and you are going to listen to this and purposely like restrategize and not do any of that, just to prove me wrong, which if they do that, you know, fair play because I'm going to look stupid. But again time will tell. Say yah