Speaker 1: This is the Chrissyes One show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, I am so fresh? Can I tell you this is your reminder that sleep is a superpower?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: We just don't give it enough, like we don't honor it enough, and then by mistake, when you get a good night's sleep, you wake up and you're like, oh my god, I'm amazing, My life is amazing.
Speaker 3: Everything is great. I'm like that at the moment. But with exercise and I'm insufferable, I know. But I was like, today, I feel good, and I've been kind of working out every day, and I'm like, I hate that it works. I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like calling it exercise because there's a lot of very bad connotations for a lot of people that live in bigger bodies and in you know, normal size bodies. With the word exercise, I like to use moving your body, moving, moving when you move, it's good when you sleep also good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a true.
Speaker 2: And you know what, lately, I've been eating like you know someone who spooks lively in a way, and I have to stop that because that doesn't feel good either. There's been a lot of drive through moments, has there, Yeah, of which particular I've just been so busy. Look at the moment, it's it's two okay, McDonald's our favorite restaurant.
Speaker 3: Best restaurant in the world I have.
Speaker 2: I've made the leap to KFC. And last night at eight thirty, my dinner, well eight o'clock, my dinner was a little burger, a little crispy burger from KFC, Colonel, and I've never had one before.
Speaker 3: And it was so Now I really want CAFC and I just can't.
Speaker 2: Know you cannot anyway, that's the next thing. Nutrition. I've got my sleep done and got a moving and.
Speaker 3: Then and you've got your fashion sorted in twenty twenty five servings every day.
Speaker 2: I just want to I know that we need to move on. But I'm wearing today a pair of pants. They look like of pants. They're from Lulu Lemon. They are basically active where there's no buttons either.
Speaker 3: You pull them on like leggings, and there's even pleats at the front. They look like you look like you're a corporate.
Speaker 2: Look like a real pair of pants.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Well, genieus going.
Speaker 3: On Chrissy Swan after three Christy's Quizzy if you would like a limited edition bum bag, but next out to do lists the.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm having a little cop there. Hey, did you hear post Malone? That was post Malone? Did you hear post Malone singing Nirvana on the Saturday Night Live Celebration yesterday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 3: I went to try and watch that last night on Binge Swany, but it hadn't been uploaded yet.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's tonight.
Speaker 3: I think it's a tonight job. The white loaders had been though, so all was okay, let's try.
Speaker 2: And find that audio for the next clickie.
Speaker 3: Thank you for Tom Scudder.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christy Swatch Show or over? It's Tuesday's to do this Tuesday? Look, I'm going to be quick here. Okay, I've got three. I got three to do? Shoot urgent, pick up Bunnings, click and collect fence paint?
Speaker 3: Oh what color are we going?
Speaker 2: Black? Wole permure black? Well, it's actually called monument looks black?
Speaker 3: Have you not already got all your fence already? Is black?
Speaker 2: I'm renovating a little place.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, of course.
Speaker 2: Someone charged was going to charge me twelve hundred and fifty dollars to paint the fence, and I said, I reckon, I can get myself a pot of wolpermule for forty five dollars and I have a spray gun and I'm going to do it myself. Wow, what could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 3: Would you get the kids to come and help or not? Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought I would.
Speaker 3: I think that's a fun task.
Speaker 2: I think that's fun. Next, find mirror. So this is classic swany. I found when I was cleaning out my bathroom. I found a little handheld mirror that lights up when you open it. I thought that would be good for work, because remember the other day I put my makeup on completely without any assistance and I ended up looking like Marcel Marceaux. Anyway, it has these very specific batteries. Taken me two weeks to track them down. They've arrived. They arrived yesterday. I was like, great, I'm going to put them straight into said mirror. Cannot find the mirror now I know it's gone from having the mirror and no batteries to having the batteries and no mirror. So I need to match them up. Got it, and then bring them in. Next call the vet. These are the gingy so it is time.
Speaker 3: Fortune to put a rabbit down.
Speaker 2: No, please don't refer to her as vermin, as my good friend Jane Hall does, because I love those bunnies. I mean, okay, Chicago and Gingy are sisters and I love them both. Chicago has already been de sexed.
Speaker 3: Are you wasting money on desex in rabbits?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is awful, Like what a waste of cash?
Speaker 2: I know, But it'll change her character. It'll make her less of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Why would we like a sassy ma?
Speaker 2: Nah? No, no, No, she's missing out on a good life because she's angry. Do you know what I mean? Like we always go for Chicago, who's calm and cute, and Ging's mad all the time.
Speaker 3: How much is this costing? May I?
Speaker 2: It's going to be about four hundred dollars. It's not cheap. She's booked in for Thursday. I can't get her there, and I've got to call the vet and say, is it like going to hospital? Do I need to physically drop her? Or can I get my friend or sister to drop her for her procedure if I pick her up? So I've got to sort this out.
Speaker 3: It's a rabbit. Ask your local Ask the post you to drop her off on his run. Who cares?
Speaker 2: You know what bets are like animals? Animals are fur babies, you know, don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's a that's a pretty actually fun One of your more fun to do lists is It's not bad, is it? Okay? My first I've just got two items on mine today. The first is wash car and take photos because I'm going to sell my car.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just sold my car. I can tell you how to do it.
Speaker 3: You're so in sync with this stuff. It's scary. Okay, great, I'm good at it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Great, I'll speak to you about that.
Speaker 2: Very very nervous. But I just put it on Carteles.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I was gonna handle it, tod. It feels like a dad job. But if you think you can do it, I should be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Listen if I can do it.
Speaker 3: And then the third, the second item is find suit. I like the glamour on the Greed. You know how the Grand Prix host that event before the Grand.
Speaker 2: Prix start on the Greed Goddess many suits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've got I need to wear something new.
Speaker 2: You do, I don't know if you do.
Speaker 3: I do. And also a lot of my suits don't fit me anymore, so I need to go through and troll Instagram.
Speaker 2: Are you so?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you so thin? Now?
Speaker 3: No, it's not that. I think it's probably the opposite. What's that toy?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's just the muscle.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone's calling me? Who it's answer it?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 3: Oh that was antichromatic The Crissiest One show.
Speaker 2: Do you get hungry? Is that a thing for you? Because I think that you're born with that gene.
Speaker 3: I don't think I do.
Speaker 2: When I'm talking about hungry, of course, I'm talking if you haven't eaten? How does that affect your mood? It affects everybody's mood in different ways. But some people get furious.
Speaker 3: I don't get furious. I feel like you get hungry.
Speaker 2: I don't get hungry. I know, I get floppy. I get flangry.
Speaker 3: I love the word floppy so much.
Speaker 2: I get flungry.
Speaker 3: I get floppy.
Speaker 2: I get floppy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just get a bit more downcast as the Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like confused. Yeah, I get like you know, but I don't get angry.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking about this because a Sydney train driver has called time on her hunger. She's been stuck in the cabin of the train for way too long. She's realized she has an eaten in six hours, and she makes a very special announcement.
Speaker 6: I've been on this train for nearly six and a half hours. I'm I'm entitled to some food. Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to come and take the train off me so they can take you to the riff mate, because I need some food. I'm sorry if that's an issue, but if I pass out on the train or the train's moving, apparently that doesn't look good on paper either, And open the doors so once again, this train will be moving once I get a new gun to take care of me.
Speaker 2: I love that announcement, so human and also caught onor for saying I can't do this anymore. I'm starving.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I disagree. Get a grip. You're at the front of the train, sit sit there and eat something while you're driving the train.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't have anything on it, which is another mistake. Well that's her fault.
Speaker 3: Some food.
Speaker 2: I need some food.
Speaker 3: I don't need some food.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten. Are you the sort of person that gets angry or do you live with one. It can be scary, and it's not a common thing. Not everybody gets few when they're hungry.
Speaker 3: And there are particular jobs, Swanny, I guess you would argue for this story a train driver, there are jobs where you can't just pop out to the craven cart and grab the packet of chips or a banana. You have to wait until you're like out of the cockpilot of the cockpit, or you're right coming down from cleaning windows.
Speaker 2: What about teachers, what are they going to do? What are they going to do when they've got all those kids and they realize they've skipped lunch?
Speaker 3: True, although teachers get recess and lunch.
Speaker 2: Come on, give us a call. We're going to give you a Baker's Light voucher and you'll never be angry again ever.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's spare a thought for this very hangry Hey to very hangry train driver, this train for nearly six.
Speaker 6: And a half hours, I'm entitled to some food. Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to come and take the train off me so they can take you to the riff mate, because I need some food. I'm sorry if that's an issue, but if I pass out on the train or the train's moving currently, that doesn't look good on paper either. And so once again, to.
Speaker 2: Take good of me, I wonder if you're not allowed to eat in that cabin that could be a rule maybe, like that's a rule here at Nova which absolutely not one person And here is what's the rule? You're not allowed to eat or drink in the studios?
Speaker 3: No, I feel like that was just the Sam Payne days. I don't think that's now.
Speaker 2: No, No, that is in fact, let's ask John McCool and Marina. I believe that that is a rule that nobody, nobody listens to.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. We need water, what if we run out of breath or start coffee?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's why they turn a blind eye.
Speaker 3: Obviously, no boozz I get.
Speaker 2: That, clearly not. But she's obviously angry. She's keeping a lid on it. But you can tell that she's the sort of person, you know, much like people who like eat asparagus and then there we smells like asparagus. Yes, that doesn't happen to everyone, you know, wow, one in three people definitely happens. It definitely happens to me too. Does it happen to Utah? Oh, he's not there, he's off doing an asparagus week. But I think hangriness only happens to some people with it.
Speaker 3: Only some people say this.
Speaker 2: Care added, are you with the sort of person that gets hangry?
Speaker 4: I am. I can't function, I can't talk, I can't focus without food. So I had a meeting with my boss that was very important, but it got pushed into lunchtime. I was very angry and I couldn't focus. I had to tell her that I need to go eat and come back and then we can we can revisit me.
Speaker 2: And did she accept that?
Speaker 7: She said, go have some lunch. She knows, she knows me.
Speaker 4: They all know.
Speaker 2: That is so great. Do you have like a like a life saving kit of snacks that you have on you at all times to avoid hanger?
Speaker 4: No, I'm very terrible. I'm a very busy mum, So I just yeah, I'm very unpre But when I get hungry, I need to eat.
Speaker 2: We'll let me tell you. We are going to give you a Baker's still Art voucher and that stuff freezes a treat.
Speaker 3: Heaven, speaking of like a little snack draw. I've got to say I when I do get the reason I don't get hungry is because our beautiful receptionist, VICKI always has me stocked with crinkle cut Smith's playing chips. Oh my god, how so maybe I would get hungry if I didn't have those. Oh, Tom's brought in our tech mitge Oh, yes, to confirm whether we can eat or drink in the studio.
Speaker 2: Technically that's a rule, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Technically that is a rule, and you're not meant to eat and drink in the studios. Look, but I've got Mitchie.
Speaker 2: It's good as a cost and a bottle of water, and I just had a big salad in here, so jam it. Alright, let's move on to Emily.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 8: Emily, Hi, guys, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Okay? You sound really really pleasant, but obviously you are well fared at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yes, I did feed myself this time round. Otherwise I get really enough.
Speaker 2: Tell me what happens well.
Speaker 8: As a busy mum. Before we go to places where we leave the kids away, I was make sure that they're pressed, they're ready, they're taking care of so whoever's babysitting them don't need distress, but I forget to eat. Yeah, so my other half will be like, hey, keep pulling to the bottle though, I'm going to get like some booze. And I'm like, but I'm hungry, and he's like, yeah, it'll be five minutes and you'll be in there wondering. I just ditched them, left him and went to the drive through Dollalds and grabbed some food. And he's calling me going where I am? Like, drive through? When my burger?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Correct, I told you I was hungry.
Speaker 3: Hey, Emily, what's you go to burger in the drive through?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: It would be like a big Mac with a quarter pound of onions and extra pickles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And do you specify that so that it comes out hot?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that is correct.
Speaker 2: I tried that the other night. Still cold.
Speaker 3: I mean put in a complaint. I would Baker's Delight voucher for you, and let's finish with rain.
Speaker 2: And sade me angry, angry. Hooray.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 2: Now tell us what happens to you were wolf style when you haven't eaten properly.
Speaker 3: Oh, when I haven't eaten, I just dropped my toolbo I'll walk off site.
Speaker 11: And go again.
Speaker 3: Feed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And what is the one thing that you that you will eat that will correct your bad mood? Oh?
Speaker 4: Big fat.
Speaker 12: God.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: What a great flashback is it? Where's Lynn? Where's Lynn? These days?
Speaker 3: Couldn't kill us?
Speaker 2: If I'm honest, Really, I love that song. Really, we never disagree. How thrilling. How you're listening to the Critic Swan Show on nov Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Chrissies click, Sad.
Speaker 2: I did mention at the beginning of the show that one of the highlights that I heard yesterday was of the SNL Saturday Night Live Celebration celebration was post Malone singing Nirvana. Here it is.
Speaker 3: Wait that's post were lost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Sad, it's so good.
Speaker 3: That's incredible. See why don't we play that instead of Lens Steel My Sunshine?
Speaker 2: Oh you are? You are so shady? I would love to see post Malone as the new lead singer of Nirvana in the same way that like John Stevens became the lead singer for in Excess when Michael Hutchins passed away.
Speaker 3: I mean, where do things have happened?
Speaker 2: That would be so amazing. Let's move on to I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. It's finished. We have a winner. It is Sam Thirday. But viewers were very suspicious and concerned when his big winning moment was on the box, but all around him there was confetti all ready. Then the plot thickened even further, yes, with both Julia Morris and Samthaida and the other finalists arriving back in Sydney before the finale went to air. So what they've done is what they do on Master Chef.
Speaker 3: Actually and Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Everyone does this. I mean it is a TV secret. They film the winning moment for everyone and you have to act. And like I remember filming. I was there for the filming of the Celebrity Master Chef, you know, and there was like three finalists I can't remember who, but you have to pretend, and I get all funny when I'm pretending.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, wow, over.
Speaker 2: The top and you can see that there's exactly what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just watched it back and knowing that it's being done three times is quite awkward to view.
Speaker 2: And then how and then Samthaiday's kids come in and oh, it's just so bizarre.
Speaker 3: I'm a celebrity, me out of here. That finale usually is live, though the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing is usually live. But I think there's been some cust cutting, cost cutting measures. You know who isn't.
Speaker 3: We should just be glad that Channel ten still on it.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, speaking speaking of cost cutting, am I allowed to break the news that the Reserve Bank has finally dropped the cash rate four years? Four years it's been going.
Speaker 3: Up or staying up.
Speaker 5: Exciting not for you, for you, but it is exciting for anyone that's got a mortgage that has just gone absolutely out of control.
Speaker 3: I was acting like Julia and Robert there it's down. Michelle Stevenson at three o'clock will have all of that for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for you know mind.
Speaker 3: She'll just deliver it in a more serious version and voice than we just did.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Sirscha Ronan. What about her from Oh gosh, she was in that Budapest hotel? Okay, yeah, I don't know. She's reading so much stuff. She's the one that was on that night show and made the uh, you know, the you.
Speaker 3: And maybe buzzing with what you know show, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was being interviewed and they were going, ha, who's scared at night walking alone? She's like, well, every woman has to feel that way because that's the way it is. And then everyone was very very quiet. That's probably where you remember that from most recently. But guess what she's a fan of.
Speaker 3: What's funny?
Speaker 2: Married at First Sight Australia. Married at First Sight Australia.
Speaker 9: They are so hectic, like they take it somewhere else. Do you watch it like and see if they stay together? None of them do, except for one couple that were actually matched with different people and then they started secretly texting behind their partners backs. It's very Australian, very hectic. If I met someone from Married at First Sight.
Speaker 2: I would die. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Wow. If we ever got to interview her, we should bring in Martha.
Speaker 2: Absolutely have the meat and cyrel austrailer is glittering with international stars. Billie Eilish is kicking off her tour in the Great City of Brisbane this weekend and people have been camping out. Today's Tuesday, No Tonight'swanie, She's tonight.
Speaker 3: They've been camping out since Saturday.
Speaker 2: Camping out since Saturday in order to get the best pusey for tonight's show at the Brizzy Entertainment Center. That is dedication.
Speaker 3: You know how much I love Billy Eilish. Yeah, but there is just no way.
Speaker 2: But what if you were a teenager and she meant everything to you, and if you've got a general admission ticket and it's just like I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: I would have been too scared as a teenager to go ja. I would want to be seated no matter who how much I loved them, Like for Alicia Beth Moore always seated pink.
Speaker 2: Really, you didn't stay in that seat for very long.
Speaker 3: You had all the moves absolutely. Hey, coming up before four o'clock, we need to talk about the White Lotus. Yes, it returned to our screens last night. People have thoughts. There's been a lot of commentary online today. We're also going to talk about Doci.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of the great songs of the year.
Speaker 3: Naughty Denial is a river, and we're going to ask you to call us and we're going to tell you whether you should leave your partner on that rectly why Sushion christy' quezy is next note the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: The bum Bag, cunt Chrissies Quizzy, I've got deja vous? Have I told you about the latest edition to the bum Bag? You know, I go nowhere without my bum bag?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: What is nowhere? It's this. I feel like it's going to change my life. If I've shown you a flick knife? What is that tropical bait? No, it is a little notepad, okay, and it's empty at the moment.
Speaker 3: Are you going to become a waitress?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's small, like a long black with a dash of honey.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to have honey?
Speaker 3: I am, Maddie says.
Speaker 2: So it's it's small, so it fits in my bum bag. And it means that like when I'm out and about and I don't want to open my phone and get a note, I can go don't forget kale for bunnies.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is like full midlife crisis territory.
Speaker 2: And then I put that back in there, and I put the pen in. Is it a genius, Jackie, It's amazing. What would you put in yours.
Speaker 8: In my bum bag?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Lit glass phone, the notepad obviously.
Speaker 2: Obviously spire Ax from Office Works.
Speaker 3: By the way, Georgia, what would you put in your bum bag if you win it today?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 7: Let me think maybe I'll put like a little a little camera camera because I actually see Chrissy around the hood quote often be able to get a candid photo in the same suburbs.
Speaker 3: You can sell it aparazzi, Georgia. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm Georgia. May the best woman win?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I heard Georgia, because I want to see this photo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Georgia. If we ever run into each other, you don't even need to sneak your camera out. I'll be like, let's have a selfie. All right, Let's let me find these questions because I don't know where they are. Your names are your buzzers? Girls? Best of five three answers correct, you get the bum bag? Qush number one. Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick is currently starring in the third season of which hit TV show dropped last night.
Speaker 7: Jacks the White Loater?
Speaker 2: Yes, have you added that to your list of stuff to see that just grows and never goes away?
Speaker 7: My list is unbelievably no.
Speaker 2: Sad, isn't it. You'll never see any of it exactly? Question of It two, which Tennis Grand Slam is played on a clay surface.
Speaker 7: Georgia Yes, Georgia, Um, oh my gosh, oh the English one.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is the French Open, of course.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Doctor Dre or just Dray as I refer to him as, is celebrating his sixtieth birthday today. Can you name this song? It's I mean, you'd be forgiven for thinking that it was Snoop do, but it is. You know what one of those ones. I wouldn't even know what it was called. I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, ladies, any idea?
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody knows that it is the next episode.
Speaker 3: Question number four. Currently only Jackie is on the scoreboard.
Speaker 2: What grain is the Japanese drink sucker made for Georgia Yes, Georgia, right, yes.
Speaker 3: No boos Georgie gws say you know you are around that? Question number five at one point each which of.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's exes is in the process of having his tattoos removed? Georgia, Yes, Georgia. Pete Davidson, it is Pete Davidson. I feel in my waters. I know tomorrow is mystic Chrissy. I feel like they're going to get back together.
Speaker 3: Okay, So at the SNL fiftieth Anniversary special, Yeah, they were standing side of stage, Babe, I'm telling a story. They were standing side of stage together and apparently they had a nice conversation then moved on with their lives.
Speaker 2: Georgia, what do you think the answer was there?
Speaker 7: I was actually just pre empting that and I was going to go Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, but like, that's got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Georgia.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with you and how many s have you had them?
Speaker 7: I did have a couple, my girl.
Speaker 3: Alrighty question at number six two points to Georgia. One to Jackie.
Speaker 2: Who is the leader of the opposition party in Australia. Georgia, Yes, Georgia.
Speaker 7: Oh Peter du it is Peter Dunton.
Speaker 2: Yes, Georgia. I'm gonna have to supersize your bumbag that we're standing so that you can fit your bottle of savage pea in it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well done, and go on you Jackie. We're going to give Jackie a prize to Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm going to throw in a Baker's Delight voucher for both of you.
Speaker 2: The Christiest One Show and Jack and I have discovered an unbelievable ability.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That is, we know one hundred percent for sure when someone should leave their partner who that should stay. Having said that, generally we say leave, but we'll see, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: But if I, if I've heard like enough evidence and information on the relationships, sometimes I will say stay. But often when people are asking you for the advice whany, they already know that No.
Speaker 2: In fact, thirteen twenty fourteen, if you're in two minds about whether to stay or whether to go, give us a buzz.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you damn, I should have got? Should I stay? I? Should I go?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's time.
Speaker 3: Yes, God is listening.
Speaker 2: God is listening. Work your magic, DJs, better our king. This is how we spend our time before the show. He's trall Reddit. Yeah, the best terrible relationship. So we want to give advice on Yep, how's this one? Am I crazy for thinking that I should leave my boyfriend? Because he said he would break up with me if I give another person CPR to save their life's mouth to mouth He said it's just a boundary of his and it would be fine for him to give CPR because he plans to be a doctor. That's fair, but she can't.
Speaker 3: This is so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: She's been with her boyfriend for nearly two years, they lived together, everything's going great. But the deal breaker would be that if she was out, I don't know, doing the shopping and someone required CPR, she would have to not administer it in order to save her a relationship, because that is just a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: He said that if I wanted to be with him, I can't give anyone CPIA. I should just let them die. I need what a sentence.
Speaker 2: I cannot think of a reason why I would continue on in this relationship that is clearly insane.
Speaker 3: That is insane, insane. There's not one reason why. Yeah, and also coming do you know what it's more alarming to me Swani. This dude is going to become a doctor. I would hope that he has a level of sort of empathy and sympathy and care for other hu human beings agree he clearly doesn't. If the board of whoever is reading this, this man should not be allowed to become a doctor.
Speaker 2: He said to her, your mine, and you can't give CPR to anyone. Many many problems in that sentence, by the way, and then he says to her, I don't know why you think this is weird. This is utterly normal.
Speaker 3: No, that's called he's gaslighting.
Speaker 2: Now yes, later. So if she said to us, Hey, what do you think should I leave him? We would say leave. Yes, we would say leave.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. If you are currently in a predicament with your partner and you're wondering whether you should stay or you should go, give us a call. We want to hear the situation and offer our advice for doing so. I'm going to give you a double pass to Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy only in cinemas now.
Speaker 2: The Crissiest One Show. We have an unbelievable gift.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: We know just from a little summary of how you relationship isn't where you hate feeling about it. We just know whether or not to stay or go should.
Speaker 3: Well like relationship experts, even though neither of us are.
Speaker 2: Currently in one and we are no good at them.
Speaker 3: Four ten. We want to hear your current situation and we will advise you on whether you should stay in that relationship or you should leave.
Speaker 2: And you've got to understand we have about as much knowledge as the experts on married at first sight. Let's put it that way. Hello, Anonymous, how's it going?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hell? Are you sounds like you? You said that you don't need our help. You've currently made the decision.
Speaker 12: I don't know. My heart is telling me one tell me another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what does your gut tell you? Because it's rarely wrong.
Speaker 12: Please, but it's hard. I've got a child together.
Speaker 2: Yes, that does complicate things. Our one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Give us a quick summary of what's happening on like thirty seconds.
Speaker 12: She keeps prioritizing his friends. Thursday, Thursday Fighter, we had a childless night, Wednesday night and Saturday night he went out with his friends and we've done nothing. And the Friday was Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is very hurtful. Have you said? I mean, look, have you used your wordhole to say that has hurt my feelings?
Speaker 12: Who knows? Yeah, but no, not even crying.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes explaining sometimes they don't know.
Speaker 3: If she was crying, Swanny, he's able to pick up.
Speaker 2: Have you said it though, said the world.
Speaker 12: That it really hurt me what you've done. But I'm like, we need to take responsibility for your actions and did he I finally kicked him out because I'm up. I need a break.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I can't even wait in on that one.
Speaker 3: Because okay, and you should go, and no, on, you should go. I been waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jack, you are going to be so brutal.
Speaker 3: He's gay and we are going to send you a double pass to Bridget Jones man about the boy only in cinemas now. And I feel like I can hear your kid in the background, So I'm going to send you a Baker's Delight voucher two D get some after school snacks.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Yes you must. All right, let's move on to a non as well another and on what have we got here? Hi after Anon, Chrissy, Hi darling, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Well, we've been together four years. We got together just before COVID, so was sort of my five kilometer radius. M yeah, and then we had a baby two years ago and since then we're let's set for it. There's no MP there's no kisses, there's no cuddles, there's no date. It just feels like we're hails.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's some people love that that's sort of comfort and friendship, and I.
Speaker 8: Just yeah, I just feel lonely.
Speaker 2: Oh this is not good.
Speaker 3: And ell, if you want an actual you want an actual relationship with someone, don't you or not? And you don't want just a house mate.
Speaker 10: No, And I was clear from the start that I didn't just want you know, Sertens with benefits or anything like that. And he was the same. And now all of a sudden we've had a baby and it's all changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but babies do change things. Do you like him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: I love him to pieces? So you know, to walk away is going to be like yeah hard.
Speaker 3: Does he know you're thinking about potentially walking away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He does, And what's his thoughts and feelings? Like what's your vibe from him?
Speaker 10: He sort of pushes it back on me, like to say, oh, well, you know i'd be like this if you walked away, and makes me feel like I'm in the room.
Speaker 2: I'm going to suggest because the fact that you just said I really like him, I really love him, I think that you should go and see a relationship counselor.
Speaker 10: Yeah, That's what I've suggested to him. And he's like, I just don't have the time.
Speaker 8: You know works pro.
Speaker 3: Wells and I'm sure it. You should go. Absolutely. If he doesn't want to take the time to work it out with you, you deserve better, my girl.
Speaker 2: But I understand being time poor as well.
Speaker 3: Now I've what a bs excuse Swanny, absolutely not a none too. I'm sending you a double pass to Bridget Jones maud about the boy only in cinemas. Now, there is someone better for you out there.
Speaker 1: You are brutal the Chrissy Swan show. Let's do this, Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 2: You introduce me to a song that I love by Docia last week. So I love that I have friends from all decades and all what are they called, like generations? Yes, because then I know everything about everything. You know what I mean? Like I used to Yeah, so DOCI never heard of her, and then you were like, oh my god, you're going to love it, and I do. She's got a.
Speaker 3: Song called Denial is a River.
Speaker 2: Denial is a River and catchy as hell.
Speaker 3: It's about essentially finding out that the guy she was seeing was gay, yeah, and sort of cheating on her with another dude.
Speaker 2: And there are some very rude lyrics in it, which I like I like it a lot, And I didn't know that there was a radio edit because we're not playing it here, but they are playing it overseas. But you know how they clean things up like even messy, yes that we love. That's got a lot of.
Speaker 3: 's in it. It does.
Speaker 2: And then there's a thing called a radio edit where they go back into the studio and make it nice okay.
Speaker 3: Which Lola Young did a great job.
Speaker 2: She did, but it's never as good as so. There is a line in this Doughci song and you know a lot of kids would have heard the rude version. Have a listen to how it sounds when it's cleaned up.
Speaker 13: Lake Blake by keeping money young like strippers, I like to I like they drinking and deep parties in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I like doing Hollywood horley Wood and what can I say? That works?
Speaker 13: It feels good and myself worth in an all time well and just when it couldn't be, my.
Speaker 2: Egg crashed my place and destroyed.
Speaker 3: On enjoy it? Oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's such a great song.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you hear that and enjoy that, wait till you hear the real explicity.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh my god, it's like, you know, a shopping list of what you like to do on the weekend. Anyway, she sat down for an interview with Capital FM in the UK and she was played that for the first time. She never even heard it.
Speaker 11: This is actually the first time that I'm hearing the radio edit. I haven't heard it, so that's actually crazy. I need to go back in the studio and work on a proper clean version.
Speaker 3: But how do you It's so interesting that that she hadn't already done that. For example, Wala Young obviously when she recorded MESSI smashed out a clean version there and then as well, hoping that it would get radio played.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think Doti thought, this is never going to get played on radio. I'm never going to become so mainstream. I don't need to do it. But it's like, no, baby do oh that song is a hit.
Speaker 2: But how do you clean up content.
Speaker 3: Of that particularly, she's going to have to search.
Speaker 2: I like to cook. I like baking, I like crocheting, going to bowls, I like sleeping. I'm watching Netflix, very very interesting. Look up that song if you can now. Last night, I just feel like, you know, for a long time, nothing is released on the streamers and then all of a sudden, everything is released and I want to watch it all, and I'm feeling anxiety because I still haven't got through Apple Cider Vinegar and there is a new player playing for my affections. The White Lotus was dropped last night. I have watched the first two and I love them.
Speaker 3: Season one and season two. You have.
Speaker 2: Already seen the first.
Speaker 3: Season three F one. I love it, Swani, I love all the characters. The first two or three apps of each White Lotus season is sort of setting up the story, so not heats happens, but you just get to learn and fall in love with the characters. And I did exactly that last time.
Speaker 2: How it's interesting you say fall in love, because if I was to try and summarize it for somebody that'd never seen it, I would say, look, every White Lotus has something in common, and that is that they are detestable people and you can't.
Speaker 3: Help but care no wonder.
Speaker 2: I relate to them, I absolutely, But people are mad because there's no new there's not there is a new theme song that one that we just enjoyed, isn't there no?
Speaker 3: And everyone's angry about it. Let me play you the new theme song, keep in mind where in Thailand? Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? The vibe is the same.
Speaker 3: I like it, love it, just it does start to warm up a bit. Let me give it a second. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I think it's fantastic. Do you remember when the other two were released, it became like the best dance floor filler.
Speaker 3: People loved it.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they put a bit of a vichy beat behind that, if it would do the same.
Speaker 3: I think it would. I think people need to remember as well, Swannie, this is just EP one. Once we get to EP three, we will sort of associate this theme with the show and everyone will love it. People are so quick to just hate grabbed my favorite moment to play you from last night. There's this really hilarious English girl there with her boyfriend, and she's a bit ditzy. And you know when you fill up your glass of wine, before you get a full glass, they give you a little bit to taste. Yes, and this is what happened. Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to complain, but that's not very much. She wants you to taste it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I's so great.
Speaker 2: I have a full glass just to see if I'm really gonna like it.
Speaker 3: See this is the end of the theme.
Speaker 2: I think it's famulous.
Speaker 3: So good, Oh my god. Regulatin and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Tuesday evening. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you