Speaker 1: I've dragged him Bardi for he is our executive producers, our fearless leader leadership.
Speaker 2: He really does got.
Speaker 3: A silly little grin on his face. What if you did?
Speaker 1: He's a bit tired. He had a big night last night.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 1: Every weekend, this guy has a wedding. You got one this weekend.
Speaker 2: We do have another one this weekend.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: I am thirty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right in the wedding. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How long you been married?
Speaker 2: Two years? Just gone two years?
Speaker 3: Do you think it'll last?
Speaker 2: Because I think no?
Speaker 1: Were you asking him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Your wife is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's great. You can see that.
Speaker 3: You do you think she would be your average?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You did the Donald Bradman and your friends. Yeah, I've conceded it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like really beautiful. Nice last night. Yeah and patient.
Speaker 2: Well, we have two friends getting married this weekend. Do they have nicknames? They do?
Speaker 5: So it's Puss and meals. So this is the great Puss and Amelia. So pusses the guy pushes the guy what we call him Puss?
Speaker 1: Okay, what made you think it was? Anyway?
Speaker 2: So they're getting married, but they're from very different backgrounds.
Speaker 5: Yes, so Amelia is Chinese, so she's got Chinese heritage, yes, and Puss has Scottish heritage.
Speaker 3: Scottish.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So before the actual wedding, which they're doing quite conventionally, we had a last night, we had a Chinese tea party, but last supper, yes, like a ceremonial Chinese tea part like tea. He was in a kilt and had a sword on, and all these people in his family had swords on and kilts on, and whilst doing whilst doing all the Chinese stuff, which is then no, but there was a gigantic pig on the table. So the gigantic suckling pig that took up the entirety of the table.
Speaker 3: So which heritage is that from Chinese? The Chinese?
Speaker 5: But so they got the sword, and part of the Chinese ceremonial stuff is they've got to cut the head off the pig and the tail off the pig with their Scottish the sword to cut off the head of the pig and the tail of the pig.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a question what happens if you didn't marry someone who is Scottish, what would they do?
Speaker 2: Traditional nice?
Speaker 3: It's a real SWORDI carriage national sort sharp?
Speaker 1: Does it slice straight through the head like it takes a little bit because it passed down the Scottish generations like yes?
Speaker 3: And how many people were at this?
Speaker 2: Like over one hundred, I would say, at a house in Brighton. And then which is very Chinese? And then what was weird? It is because the Chinese part of it is you drink tea?
Speaker 3: How beautiful? Because the Chinese tea party sounds good?
Speaker 5: Yes, But because the Scottish thing they said, so you get these little shots of tea that you have to take with two hands. But they said you could have one of Scotch whiskey for the Scottish that was a real highbrids.
Speaker 2: Or you could have a Chinese tea bag. What did you have the Scotch of course? And it was what did you wear? Just a shirt?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you didn't.
Speaker 4: Are you friends with who are you friends with? Whose bridal part of you in the bride of the groom?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Is that the sword on the screen there is that?
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot shorter than that.
Speaker 3: Can you just take us back to the slicing of the head.
Speaker 2: How big is it? Is it? Like an adult pi?
Speaker 3: Is it been cooked on spit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just sits on the table like it's like.
Speaker 3: And you have to cut its head off.
Speaker 2: And you take the tail off, and then they with a sword, who hips the tail. I don't know where the tail went. I didn't see the table takes the hairs. I don't know where the head went at the end of the night either. But hang on features, they're like kicked out of the sides.
Speaker 1: Welcome to my work.
Speaker 4: But then, well, you guys all talked about this morning and I missed it. You did this on air my reaction, So I've got many questions.
Speaker 2: Did you eat the pig? Oh? Absolutely? How how did you eat it? I had it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did they slice it off with the sword? Yes, just like they just chunks off.
Speaker 3: Now in a house.
Speaker 1: It's the best Lauren, wait for it? Can you run Lauren through the advice ceremony?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot about so after.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love, I love like how different cultures have these.
Speaker 2: Amazing wait for this. So before you this is this is quite the combo. Before you can eat the pig, the people are getting.
Speaker 5: The kneel down on these very small little Chinese pillows, and then everyone that's married that's at the ceremony has to go by, and you sit down in these chairs, have a sip of your tea or your scotch, and in part marriage wisdom to the incumb to the new.
Speaker 2: So there's a.
Speaker 3: Huge line come and learned what that meant.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we would couple forty.
Speaker 2: One, so shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you get like minutes people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so we were a couple forty one and so like you get like an order, so you're at.
Speaker 3: Two hours by the time it was your turn, yes.
Speaker 2: And so run like kind of mingles around them.
Speaker 5: That's just on the table that you can see just to the yet No, no, that's that's still intact.
Speaker 3: What did you say your three minutes?
Speaker 5: Well, I just said to him particularly, I was like, you know, make sure that you still go to the footy, still have your hobbies and your friends.
Speaker 2: And then I was to her.
Speaker 5: Like, just just be aware that, you know, forgive him when he MUCKs up, to be kind to him.
Speaker 2: And I was like, into, like, just hold on, just.
Speaker 3: Hold on, just hold on.
Speaker 5: Congratulations your advice of course, Yeah, she's great, she's great.
Speaker 3: But you're saying to him just hold on, what about just don't mark it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You should have said. Your advice should have been, let's eat the pigs.
Speaker 3: It was to rewind this up. It was to work.
Speaker 2: What time did you think it's room temperature? Because it's been there for How was it hoisting as well? You had to get out?
Speaker 3: Did it start and finish?
Speaker 5: Started at five point thirty and then got a oh, actually know I started a bit later that and then got out quite late, Like how late I think probably would have wrapped it, like eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: You can't go to all full of pig it is today? Did you bring any piggy.
Speaker 3: Last night in the weddings?
Speaker 2: Today the recovery is on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Everyone's going to the meat sweats today.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.