Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show. Let's go clicking, Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: You might remember, Jack, we were talking a few months ago and we played the trailer for.
Speaker 1: A new film that was coming out called Night.
Speaker 2: Bitch with Amy Adams in it, and it looked so interesting.
Speaker 1: Today's the date it's released.
Speaker 3: Here. It looks like the producers or director went on like an acid trip and made it.
Speaker 2: It's most unusual and I cannot wait to see it. Amy Adams is on the publicity trail and she sat down with Jimmy Fallon and had a chat. Now she's she's got late on set.
Speaker 1: Swiftiness, right, so got it.
Speaker 2: She's fifty and a swifty And she reminisced with Jimmy Fallon about the time a few years ago before she was a swifty where she ended up at a karaoke bar and Tyler Swift was there and she sang all over her.
Speaker 4: Are you jealous?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: It was at a party after an award show. There was karaoke and I sang karaoke with Taylor Sweb.
Speaker 1: We sang what's going on?
Speaker 5: And I may have sang it a little loud, and I'm sure everybody was like Amy shut up, like we want to hear Taylor sing and I.
Speaker 1: Would love to hear Taylor Swift singing this.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Do you know who doesn't unbelievable cover this? Guess pink on her? I'm not dead to.
Speaker 3: I know you can imagine her like a white slip dress, barefoot belt in.
Speaker 1: Yes, we cover versions.
Speaker 2: I like the ones that are done very differently. Okay, no shade on pink, but that's a similar That's why it worked. Going back to Taylor Swift for example, you know something for Kate, the Australian band, he does will They, but it's a male lead singer does a brilliant cover of Taylor Swift's Cardigan.
Speaker 4: And it's completely different.
Speaker 2: It's completely different just because it's a man and it's sort of grunged up a bit.
Speaker 1: I really like her to sound different.
Speaker 4: There's something in there.
Speaker 3: Again to Taylor g Flip's cover of Crawl Summer I Love and it's very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. I like that. No shade on pink.
Speaker 3: As I said, if you would have seen with Taylor Swift at karaoke, what are you singing with her?
Speaker 4: Can't be a Taylor song?
Speaker 2: I would sing true by spanned out ballet. And I would I know because I've watched so much of Taylor. She's a lyric girl like me.
Speaker 4: Okay, and she would know all the.
Speaker 1: Words I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 4: I want to go and do a karaoke this weekend.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I know, how fun is that?
Speaker 4: I probably will.
Speaker 1: Adele she's a genius.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to hear from her for another fifteen years, So.
Speaker 1: Let's go back, way back. A clip from.
Speaker 2: Eighteen years ago, filmed by Adele's friend just like in a living room, of her singing, has just been posted. It was the catalyst for us to get to know Adele because when her friend posted this the EXL Recordings the record company saw it and signed her have a listen.
Speaker 4: So bad in your control?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It just reminds me of me and my best friend, Me and my best friend in my bedroom, just you know, filming each other and carrying on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally. Did you have my space back in the day?
Speaker 2: Girls?
Speaker 1: Is so great? Of course I did?
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah? Did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I mean how fun curating your top eight friends and having it be public knowledge?
Speaker 2: I know it's so brutal to do that. I feel like you really put in a lot of effort to design.
Speaker 4: Yeah you layout? Yeah, who's the best?
Speaker 1: God? The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Jack is chomping at the bit to get out of here because it's weekend, baby, and I.
Speaker 4: Haven't had a drink for five days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, put my number on your arm and I will see you tonight in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Let's do Chrissy's clicka.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with going cold turkey a little bit.
Speaker 3: It is because tomorrow at my mate Grace is thirtieth, I will be on Oh is it funny that a break for me? Though it is five days?
Speaker 2: Like, how would that is a significant break for a young man? I remember what I used to remember forty hour family, I'm still around.
Speaker 1: We used to do it every year.
Speaker 4: I did it at school every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for forty hours.
Speaker 1: Is so long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: And I was just starving, and.
Speaker 2: I would look at the clock until you know, I time it so that I leapt for most of the forty hours, and then around dinner time, you know it was it was time to get on it again. But I did exactly the same thing forty hours of no eating, the amount of food I would stuff in my face like I would have tubs of taramasalada and whole chicken breast billets and crazy sick.
Speaker 4: That's going to be you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Correct Now, we are talking about the world's the most mispronounced words of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: And my article has slipped onto the floor.
Speaker 2: There mine, and there is a picture of Barry Kogan with his Piggy, the newly single Barry Kyogan.
Speaker 1: Well is he because he's with that TikTok.
Speaker 4: Girl, Becky.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just want to I if I had her name, I would never leave the house unless my t shirt had a picture of a bacon rasher and two eggs on it.
Speaker 1: And then when somebody says to me, what's your name? I just put it to my taste.
Speaker 2: So here are the most mispronounced words of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Barry Kyogan has come in.
Speaker 4: We've always said that correctly because it's Kiogan.
Speaker 1: And what do people say pigan co? What do they say Cogan?
Speaker 4: I've heard before, Kean, I've heard, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Will technically be qwan depending on where you're from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Kyogan sounds cool?
Speaker 1: Oh my God, I love this so much.
Speaker 2: It's also a Sabcat related espresso, so there is no X in espresso. I get mad when I see cafes called expresso.
Speaker 4: That's the one time.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fact people name their business an incorrect name is so sad. But that's the one word I will correct people on, like, you know, really will you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Expresso? Yesterday I'm going to out in my housemates said oh, I'm just so unorganized, and I was like disorganized under my breath.
Speaker 1: Are you a corrector?
Speaker 3: I'm not, but in my head I am. But for Expresso, I will because it's like, no, mate, it's espresso. There's an S there, there is no X.
Speaker 1: Can we please talk next week about words?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do it because I.
Speaker 1: Find it very hard and I'm ashamed to say.
Speaker 4: It, but I feel like you're better in someone by doing it.
Speaker 2: I would never correct anyone ever, but I find it very hard to get past birthday with an I don't know what to do about that because I it's like they cease to exist as a human being just because they get the.
Speaker 1: F and the THH flipped up. That is wrong of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. We all have.
Speaker 1: Rest what about this one?
Speaker 2: The mascot of the twenty twenty four Paras Olympic Games. The name was Frige, derived from the frige and cap.
Speaker 4: Who cares you care? I mean you and I could not care less about the Olympic.
Speaker 1: I love this one. I think I get this wrong.
Speaker 2: You know, you go online and you buy very cheap stuff, but it's not from Timu.
Speaker 1: It's from Sheen. Yes, it is not called that. It is called Shean.
Speaker 2: Really yes, and my daughter calls it Shean and I've always in my mind gone, but I won't correct you.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yes.
Speaker 2: She And then there's speculas those spicy biscuits or something.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: No one says this. No one knows who just go givadas? And there's someone else and someone else. Okay, So do you know about snooze snooze? I mean snooz sn us it's a smokeless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to talk about that.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Is this like you know civil war times in America? People are chewing snuff again.
Speaker 3: I know, And I'm like, wait, is that just a really thick piece of five girl or what is? No?
Speaker 2: We need to talk about that next week as well as birthday.
Speaker 1: All right, happy birthday, have a good birthday.
Speaker 2: And before we go, we need to talk about this and the Internet knows everything that goes on in our minds. There's a picture of Broccolini with the label and you know those big, big pink elastic bands, they are the finest things in the market. I've got a draw of them and it just says these are some of the best elastic bands money can buy. Hang on and also guess what money can't buy them. You've got to give the broccoli to get them for free.
Speaker 3: Health is wealth. Have a beautiful weekend. Our friends, Ricky Leatimnjol are up next. I'll see your Monday.
Speaker 2: Bring me some chicken soup in hospital when you passed out with how cold poisoning?
Speaker 4: Thank you. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Are you