Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcasts Clint.
Speaker 2: He's hung alf and he's going to do the podcast. I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Buddy, what Clint run us through your night? What do you remember?
Speaker 3: Okay, so do.
Speaker 1: You remember last time we went to the races?
Speaker 3: We've got a Lexus home from the track.
Speaker 1: And who was in the car?
Speaker 3: There was four of us?
Speaker 1: Tight?
Speaker 3: You're tight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And when you leave the gates of Fleming and you always need to go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Who was in the car My brother in law and two of his mates. And then we went to q front seat.
Speaker 3: I was middle back shop given I organized it as well. And then we went to q T on the list.
Speaker 1: Rooftop lovely up there, still getting it?
Speaker 3: A few cocky teas, a few is the more after party?
Speaker 1: Where's the pat?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, gracious me?
Speaker 1: It was there a list? There?
Speaker 3: There was a list.
Speaker 1: There was a list. Is jeez, there's a list of QT.
Speaker 3: And then after that I went to somewhere else where did I go? Barbanie bar Bambi, that's right, bar Bambi? What an establishment? That is?
Speaker 5: Circus?
Speaker 3: No? Not last night. I was in bed very early.
Speaker 1: It is unluck him, isn't it? You look fresh? Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Did you get on it?
Speaker 6: She's been a wedding in Adelaide.
Speaker 5: I went to Adelaide. Yeah, wedding actually the McLeod's daughters.
Speaker 6: Oh, that triggers me. That's a couple of hours out in the bossa?
Speaker 3: Was that drivers run?
Speaker 1: It's a couple of hours out? Is that King just had the novertel out there?
Speaker 5: No, we had an airbnb with all of.
Speaker 1: Us girls a few hours out.
Speaker 5: Isn't it about an hour and a half. Yeah, it was quite nice.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't do anything yesterday for Moman camp had had a very relaxing day.
Speaker 1: The wedding looked beautiful.
Speaker 5: The wedding was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Was it Mcloud's daughter's theme?
Speaker 7: No, that it was. It was a Greek wedding, so they did all the plate clouds.
Speaker 5: It was called. They had fireworks for their first dance.
Speaker 6: No, I just watched it.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 7: How like when people smash plates, they don't injure themselves.
Speaker 3: They're not plates.
Speaker 5: What are they?
Speaker 3: They like plaster?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did not know that wrestling isn't really it's not. It's not a ceramic.
Speaker 5: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's like a plant, like a.
Speaker 4: Chalky type thing karate when they cut the board, you know, when they put their hand through.
Speaker 3: The board, real wood?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but is that already split? They just glued it.
Speaker 3: I think it's balsa wood.
Speaker 6: So I mean like you could blow and it's going to go through.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. Well there you go. You every day, don't you fake? See that the world's flat? Do you think the world's flat? Around?
Speaker 1: Care?
Speaker 3: That's around?
Speaker 1: He's tired, it's worn off. What are you gonna do to that? You're in sleep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got to. I've got a little appointment and then I'm going to maybe have a sauna.
Speaker 1: Great. Oh I did the steam room at Crown. I put the boys in there. They were like, Dad, we're getting sleepy. I'm like, all right, suck it up, we'll be right.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Please pause and we're back, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Problem solved.
Speaker 2: Oh who's waving to us?
Speaker 3: Did you know hello listening to our podcast.
Speaker 2: You're listening to our podcasts?
Speaker 1: Lauren. Question.
Speaker 2: I can only see arms.
Speaker 5: I can't see did you.
Speaker 6: Know when there's a Greek wedding that the plates aren't real, that they smoke.
Speaker 8: They're like ceramics, they're like plaster thank you. No, Well, traditionally they're real, but so they're not not wasted all that plaster.
Speaker 2: I think then they just melted back down.
Speaker 7: So then in terms of like smashing it, it'd be way easier than right, it's not a shark.
Speaker 1: Because that's what I didn't get. I was watching your Instagram and they're like cutting the hands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and even just like the feet and stuff because it just spiders.
Speaker 2: It just kind of breaks down a bit easier.
Speaker 1: Makes how we feel for the racist tomorrow. Got your fit?
Speaker 7: I do have my outfit going to dress. I am going with the dress huge dog. Yeah, it's a it's a pale blue number. It's very in season at the moment. I think everyone's saying the.
Speaker 5: Dress, but it should be nice, should be a good day.
Speaker 6: Should go navy or green? What navy?
Speaker 1: Or the green there? Green?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 1: Green over navy? I'm going can look like the fucking riddle of.
Speaker 2: No, you're doing green?
Speaker 1: Or it's got question marks? Yeah? Should I go green or navy?
Speaker 8: I think I'm well, I'm going to go to green. I think I'm Navy. But I need to get out of here because my dress has arrived. I just got a text from Paul saying, a delivery just came, so I need to go try it on, Becau.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit.
Speaker 2: There's a very large chance it's not going to fit right.
Speaker 8: And then I have a little tantrum at home, and then I get myself together and then I go and find another day.
Speaker 1: I have three alarm set for eleven, eleven O five and eleven O six. Try on your suit? What do you want?
Speaker 2: What you have to stylists? Well, he's less than a mess than he was this morning this morning.
Speaker 5: Are you going to be a right tomorrow?
Speaker 2: We were gentle with you this morning.
Speaker 3: We were yeah, well say you should be.
Speaker 1: You know what. You were good on the news, thank you.
Speaker 2: The rest was script, the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Thank god you weren't writing this. So who's going tomorrow?
Speaker 2: The whole team were not Brodie, He's got a leadership.
Speaker 6: Brody's got a leadership day.
Speaker 2: Gen Z's got to saw back.
Speaker 1: So she's out.
Speaker 8: She's not walking around instilettos all day. She's being a good girl.
Speaker 1: Jeezy on the List, Lucky the List on new video Man Luck. He's coming.
Speaker 6: This will be his first real bender with the team.
Speaker 2: It's not a bender.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a bender. Lucky all day, I'm on the coverage, You're on the coverage.
Speaker 6: Moby's coming, nobody's coming.
Speaker 1: Nobody's in good form last year.
Speaker 2: He's coming.
Speaker 1: Sophy in pr just in case something happens, she gets ahead of it. Lucky, it is not a bender. Tomorrow. I heard the word bender, so I came in.
Speaker 2: It's not a bend. Come to work on front.
Speaker 1: It is a corporate day. I'm going to go.
Speaker 5: I do love a bend.
Speaker 2: As you can see, Clint, it's not a bender.
Speaker 1: It is a corporate day to represent Duma.
Speaker 6: Well, I just did a lot of my corporate training online to do months ago.
Speaker 1: I just did my corporate training that I was meant to do months ago, a little online. Yeah, modules and yeah tomorrow. Seems to contradict a lot of the stuff that's in there, based on what I've heard. It's not a work. No, it's not a work. It's outside of workout.
Speaker 2: It's extra curricular.
Speaker 3: Ye, a team.
Speaker 2: We're just a group of friends.
Speaker 6: It's a social occasion.
Speaker 5: It's a networking exercise.
Speaker 1: Networking that's all right, professional network network with a few network working network best with a beer in my hand, I reckon.
Speaker 2: That's fine, it's fine. Is not a band. I just don't behave like Clint?
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 2: Have you seen this morning?
Speaker 6: But what led to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Currently sleep out there. I'm excited to be guys. I went to bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're going to be the most powered blind.
Speaker 2: At two o'clock this morning, thinking I would be the worst.
Speaker 1: I said today in the meeting, you're going to come in high energy, running on adrenaline. I'm it's tomorrow. I'm worried about now.
Speaker 8: I'm fine, my dress fitsrow.
Speaker 6: Might be like I could be fat going today.
Speaker 5: Can you show me your dress?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, to the post, I've got a photo of the model in it, but I don't want you to compend.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is it.
Speaker 5: Let's see that.
Speaker 2: Kanye's new girlfriend. She's in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I really thought that's what you bought.
Speaker 8: Then I was like, she's in Melbourne, Bianca wife walking around in her under.
Speaker 1: Let her come in.
Speaker 8: Look, she's fully in a CD, laying out for lunch with her mum and sister, dressed like that.
Speaker 2: Here's my dresser, Jenny.
Speaker 1: What used to be there?
Speaker 2: I was looking at that yesterday, so I think it was a news agency. It's gone across the road. We're looking at the window, like the entire time.
Speaker 8: We've been here, something was there because I only noticed this morning.
Speaker 6: Mancho, there's no Nando's are still there?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I've discovered?
Speaker 1: Don't tell me the Broccolian feta? No, have you tried the Broccolian fetter you today?
Speaker 2: I'm not getting it from the steam.
Speaker 1: Broccoli with like a whipped feta.
Speaker 3: It's probably high in calories.
Speaker 5: And I'm in this.
Speaker 6: What what you just discovered at nando.
Speaker 7: I have discovered the halloomiwter?
Speaker 5: It is off tap?
Speaker 1: Is the chicken on it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's like this list is like little mini Peter cup bread thing with chicken and it's got halloom in it and a bit of lettuce.
Speaker 5: And like the sauce and it's just it's.
Speaker 3: Inside me double lass.
Speaker 1: That's lunch today. Then you should use the Nando's cup.
Speaker 3: Didn't work last time.
Speaker 1: Didn't it didn't.
Speaker 2: We all end up having to pay ourselves.
Speaker 1: After no, no, they said they uptaind it.
Speaker 8: I mean all the boys we all ordered a lot sucked in. That's what you get for and ever offer even a single chick.
Speaker 2: And I ordered a salad.
Speaker 1: And what they said, it's not working for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: They just says nothing left on her right.
Speaker 2: Well, so thank you.
Speaker 8: Very much to our friends at nando I'm sorry for our own grateful producers and yes.
Speaker 2: About having to pay for their own salads, you ungrateful little bit rats.
Speaker 6: And if you did want top up the jas chip account, by all means.
Speaker 2: I never even got a single check.
Speaker 3: Take you out.
Speaker 2: That's why it was not us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lauren. You'll not mentioned names any way.
Speaker 2: We must go, who I was told using the Nando's account.
Speaker 1: We must go. We have dresses to try on, did you tell me?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: For legal reasons. Have a great day, everybody,