Speaker 1: We got every day, Adelaide. Let should just pass around a big bowl and you go and use read to abby your turn jokes, good stuff. This is our big giant coffee.
Speaker 2: So I had a really nice dinner last night.
Speaker 3: There you go, producer Emily tie red curry after taste.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, we have this big giant coffee bowl which we passed around first thing in the morning. It's the first thing that we all drink together. Yeah, it's real sort of it brings us together, do you know what I mean? It's called the communal coffee cup.
Speaker 4: The communal coffee cup. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: What the experts are saying is that you should definitely not drink coffee for the first thing that you do when you wake up.
Speaker 4: You definitely should not do that.
Speaker 2: I cannot.
Speaker 3: You should drink water the first thing you do when you get up, because our body is made up of eight percent water and you've had eight nine hours without it.
Speaker 4: Oh, good on you there, doctor.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't mean to be a smart ass about it. I'm just saying it. That makes sense, does it not.
Speaker 5: It actually leaves with the fifty thousand winds you have that up for as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Actually, Sweetie that warned against having a coffee first thing in the morning, as it can hijack our body's natural rhythm, prompting us to have that afternoon crash.
Speaker 4: And boy, oh boy, I'm good at a three pm crash.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my eyes get so heavy at three o'clock in the afternoon I have to stapen them up. That's probably because the first thing that I have in the morning is a coffee. I don't think twice. I think about coffee when I go to bed, and I start thinking about it when I wake up at about three am, and it's the first thing it enters my mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that sounds like addiction.
Speaker 1: It's definitely addiction, because last time I didn't have a coffee by three o'clock, I had a chronic headache, and then I had a coffee and it went away.
Speaker 4: That, my friends, is genuine addiction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can we just go back. When have you ever woken up at three am? You get in here at four point thirty and you have a shower in here, so you can't tell me that you're rolling out of bed at three o'clock. Sext you an hour and a half to get ready.
Speaker 1: No, it was in I wake up at three o'clock, I'll probably wake up for a second dead set, have a thought of coffee, and I'll go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: So this is fascinating to me because my mother does this.
Speaker 3: Mum will have a coffee before she goes to bed, she will have an instance, she'll have a macona before she hits the ex.
Speaker 5: By the way, my ex would have three coffees at night. I'm like, you're a literal psychopath.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: So your body produces a thing called adeno sign and also cortisole, And basically one is an upper and one is a downer, and one starts really aggressively. It's the upper, and it goes down as you get towards the end of the day, and cortisole keeps you up. So when you have coffee, it absolutely smashes and fights them.
Speaker 4: And all of a sudden they're in different places and like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's this caffeine here? We didn't invite you to the party. We're going to absolutely fight each other.
Speaker 5: So are you saying that if I give up coffee, I'd probably solve all of my issues, Yes, as in the.
Speaker 1: Moody issues, sad mixed emotions. Jack Carlson, the man behind the legendary Democracy Manifest meme, has died at the age of eighty two. Who's familiar with this, gentleman?
Speaker 4: Fish is Democracy Manifest? Have a look at the headlock. This is the boke who got me on the penis what is the charge eating a meal?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: It is so Miss Carlson became famous amongst trange households after footage of his ninety one arrest outside the China Sea restaurant and Brisbane went viral. He's a bit of a fraudsteratoo, very very colorful history.
Speaker 3: See, I hadn't heard of this guy until you kept playing that clip on repeat over and over in the studio.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't see you didn't hear this back in there? I heard of him.
Speaker 4: Wow, how many times I heard this and I didn't realize that it was real because when you hear it, it sounds like a skit. It sounds like someone doing a play or something actually genuinely written.
Speaker 2: This is like a pop culture moment in history.
Speaker 5: People talk about iconic Australian lines and iconic Australian things. This is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well apologies across most things, just not this in saying that though there was talk that this was a conspiracy, that it was all set up, so you are right in saying that people, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it just went He just went roll again because it was twenty years since that particular moment, wasn't that anyway? He will be immortalized via music and that is the good thing. First of all, ladies, Soaker is into this. The Techno version.
Speaker 4: Received matter the Bucker received Matterfest.
Speaker 7: Yes don't.
Speaker 4: The Buckle received a drop to Bed. I like this as well. The Oasis version Micracy Manifest.
Speaker 8: Have a look at the head, Lucky.
Speaker 4: Get to get to it. See that chap over there, he's get your hand off my penis.
Speaker 5: The first one reminds me like imagine being the Bunnings rave that peaking Duck are going to do and they're playing that you just going off.
Speaker 1: Everyone want to be off their face. This might be my favorite version. Traditionally I don't like heavy metal, but when it's got a nice little Jack Carlson flavor to it really really tickles you. In nice areas.
Speaker 4: You're ready, get your hand everyone, lady is, stay with me, get your hand, get your hand by peis.
Speaker 2: You're a child?
Speaker 4: I hang on a second.
Speaker 2: Please, let's let's go to China, shall we?
Speaker 4: We always do? I love taking this little trip.
Speaker 3: More specifically Taiwan, where a man accidentally swallowed an air pod while sleeping and then discovered it was beeping inside his stomach when he used his iPhone tracking feature after waking up.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 3: Medics at the KOs Young Hospital administered a laxative, and the AirPod naturally passed through his body. Surprisingly, after washing and drying it, he found that it still functioned and the battery was at forty one percent.
Speaker 1: You've got to you've got to just sort of sit down and work out whether you want to use those AirPods ever again.
Speaker 3: Well you should know because remember that time when you swallowed your AirPod. Oh it's incredible because I've got the audio from that time when an AirPod went down your esophagus and into your stomach, and the music that was playing was quite incredible.
Speaker 4: Angry eyes. Its completely made sense. Yeah, themes song of my stomach?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what were you hungry for?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is this what is so sweet, a bit of a sea.
Speaker 3: But then you must have you must have that day given into that craving, that sweet craving, because afterwards, this is what was playing in your stomach.
Speaker 4: That's satisfied to tell me?
Speaker 3: Right then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen.
Speaker 3: I don't want to delve too much into history, but I believe, and where's a team believe that you've got a bit of ib is happening. So after you had those sweets and then you know, you took a trip to the toilet, this is what happened.
Speaker 1: How is it? How does the inside of my gut need extra motivation?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Genuine theme music?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait for it.
Speaker 3: Look at how happy your gun is after you passed your airport.
Speaker 4: It's a very good movement, isn't it. So that's what that is as well.
Speaker 1: That is my AirPod just assumed that I was pregnant in twenty twenty four. Jodes, Anything is possible, anyone can do it.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy's loose Lists.
Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, loose lips, Joe's. This is the little segment which was originally born to help you better absorb information because sometimes you're listening. Skills can be Let's just say they're a bit of a work on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Is that fair?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Questionable? Best, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: But we've played this for a couple of weeks where I put on the noise canceling headphones and you deliver a line and then I have to work out what you're.
Speaker 4: Saying, yes, and you magically turn it blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you became so obnoxious in this space once again that I was like, well, you have a go, and here you are.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're going to do a little role reversal.
Speaker 2: We are doing a massive role reversal.
Speaker 4: So I'm Jody. Yep, I'm doing Jody roll. Okay, you're ready. I'll start from here. Well, what's going on? What day is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what we're going to do?
Speaker 3: Wait what I'm going to get you to slip on those noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 2: We're going to put some music in your ears. Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I can't eat anything now, some delicious elevator music.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, all right? He left me high and dry, not.
Speaker 4: That feeling high as a kite.
Speaker 2: He left me high and dry.
Speaker 4: It's I know the rhyming word. You left me wanting to die.
Speaker 2: Let's have another grad. You're ready. He left me high and dry.
Speaker 1: He left me wanting to fly high.
Speaker 2: Okay, turn off the music. What is it he left me high and dry?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, thank goodness, because he left me wanting to die. Oh my gosh, that's a aggressive feedback.
Speaker 2: Alright, okay, none from one music on.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: I like to eat your toes.
Speaker 4: I like you because you're old.
Speaker 2: I like to eat your toes.
Speaker 4: I like old balls. Is that closer? Closer? Give me one more, Give me one more, give me one more. I can do this. I can do this. Something about old balls, something about.
Speaker 2: Old I like to eat your toes.
Speaker 4: I can't say it. Are you saying I like to eat your scrot? What is it?
Speaker 3: I like to eat your toes?
Speaker 2: God, same thing, but a little bit different, just a little bit lower.
Speaker 4: What's worse?
Speaker 2: Let the cat out of the bag. Your face is so priceless.
Speaker 4: Let the hat go on the bag?
Speaker 3: Oh so closely, Come on, let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 4: Cat, Let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Yes, friend, world done, one from three? That will do?
Speaker 4: Take that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I so I like to eat your.
Speaker 4: Scrap, probably fresher than my toes.
Speaker 2: Hey, how many loves do you reckon you've had in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: That's a really really intense question, isn't it because you don't want to offend your partner? No Ah, I honestly I'm not maybe one genuine one.
Speaker 4: It feels like I've only had one genuine love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well there's some research and also TikTok.
Speaker 4: Sorry makes us right.
Speaker 3: That shows that, in fact, we have three loves in a lifetime. There's some science behind this. Different variances of life, different different forms of love. Do you want me to run through them?
Speaker 4: Yes? Please?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: This is some random gothm tis. I don't even know who he is, but anyway, he is the foremost authority on the number of loves that you've had in your life. The first one is the young, puppy, innocent love normally in high school that's bursting with intensity and passion that you only see in the movies.
Speaker 4: Have a listen our first love.
Speaker 10: This love often happens at a young age who eventually grow apart when you grow older, and you may look back and think it wasn't love, but the truth it was, it was love for what you knew love to be.
Speaker 2: Did you have high school love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all all together for about a year and a half, and you're right, it is intense because everything's new. Yeah, but she's so And then one hundred cent you look back and you're young and stupid. You're like, wow, what's going on?
Speaker 3: But at the time it feels like the person is your whole world, right, And then when you split up, you're like, I will never get over here until someone else catches the corner of your eye and you're like, yeah, oh well yeah right.
Speaker 4: Then you move on swiftly too.
Speaker 3: And because you're seventeen, you're full of hormones. Luke will probably passionate cold boats on camp and you retaliate by holking out with Campbell Black at schools, and you won't talk with each other over again.
Speaker 4: So who is the first person?
Speaker 2: That was my first boyfriend? Luke?
Speaker 4: I think he said, Luke Hayble. I'm like, that was my old house mate.
Speaker 2: No, I did not.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ready for the second love, yes, because I think everyone's experienced that.
Speaker 2: First head over heels love. This is your second.
Speaker 10: Then there's our second love, the hard one. You get hurt in this one. This love teaches us lessons and makes us stronger. This is one where we grow know the difference between good and bad partners. We now know exactly what we want and what we don't want.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you experience that, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Hang on? Hang on, it was a joke. Hang on you experience No, it was completely smooth sailing.
Speaker 2: No, it was so no one. Let me just say that it wasn't heartbreak. Then we'd probably still be together, am I right?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yes, fair enough, I'm sorry so that sometimes I talk without thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think?
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's move on to the third love. And this is where things take a nice turn.
Speaker 10: Then there's our third love. This one comes blindly, no warning. You don't go looking for this love. It comes to you. You can put up any all you want. It'll be broken down. You'll find yourself caring about a person without even trying. You see beauty in their imperfections. You hide nothing from them. You want marriage with them, family with them, You thank the universe them, You truly love them.
Speaker 4: That is nice.
Speaker 3: So I heard this and went, oh, that is scarily accurac welcome to joining the conversation on thirteen twenty four ten. If that is how the timeline has played out for you. But I think the key and all this and I don't want to get too deep with you because I know it's a waste of my time. But you learn so much about through that heartbreak of the second love that goes pear shaped, and you learn to really know yourself so well that by the time that unexpected third love comes along, you're like, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm ready, so one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened to me, because I thought the biggest difference for me was when you get to a state where you chew and you want a girlfriend, and that's when you get in a relationship and there's a genuine honeymoon phase and then it fades and you're like, what's going on here? Yeah, car my wife had just come out of a long term relationship, so he definitely didn't want to jump straight into relationship.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I want to be single. I definitely want to be single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we caught up and then caught up again, and then we just kept on catching up and all of a sudden, in a relationship, so it started where it was good and then it went to great instead of starting great and then going to good and going bad. So it's like getting more and more progressive as we go on.
Speaker 2: Said one doesn't follow the rules, does it?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, And it was untimed and all of a sudden, And on top of that as well, it was like traditionally what I would tick off as to go for was not what was Even though I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world, it's very, very different. So on it was like it was just and now I look back and be like, wow, maybe that all happened for a reason, and for that particular moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Prince Albut on a Friday night playing a gig, it's probably wonder Wall that got her over the lines.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 3: Dear Diary, Well, didn't Hazy have his gun out of its holster to start the week?
Speaker 4: You just feel like she's ready to go bang ray gunstyle.
Speaker 3: We played slips, the game where we whack some noise canceling headphones on one of us and the other person has to guess what they're saying.
Speaker 4: I'd like to eat your scrote.
Speaker 2: Opposition leader David Spears quit politics.
Speaker 11: Was it too soon for me to lead the party or was the party simply not ready for me to lead.
Speaker 2: It turns out that was just code for it.
Speaker 4: David Spears pretty much said, if you can't handle me my worst, you don't deserve my best.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot going on in Joshua Shelley also fired some shots.
Speaker 2: You can just hear all the poor fans with their no teeth in the background.
Speaker 3: We discovered cheese was a great small talk topic. You just need to know what your cheeses are.
Speaker 4: Blinda, what's your favorite cheese?
Speaker 7: Came there?
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 12: Side kidding me right now?
Speaker 4: You don't think?
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know what cammer is?
Speaker 8: Is that you?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I know my cheese, but apparently I can't focus.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll throw out to Joey because I can't remember I'm supposed to say, and I look at you and your eyes looking in different directions. I've got that chameleon thing going on, and as well, no help there.
Speaker 3: We chatted about love more specifically the three stages we go through in life. A great opportunity for Hazy to ask if a divorced woman has ever experienced heartbreak.
Speaker 10: Then there's our second love, the hard one. You get hurt in this one this love teaches us lessons and makes us stronger. This is one where we grow. Now we know the difference between good and bad partners. We now know exactly what we want and what we don't want.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you experienced that?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 7: Hang on?
Speaker 4: It was a joke.
Speaker 3: Dodgy Tats discuss, but totally unrelated to producer Zoe and her new pomegranate.
Speaker 8: And it's a like an outline drawing of a pomegranate on the back of my left arm. It's been nice, isn't it like that too?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Let's do this crap tattoos?
Speaker 2: What's on your butt?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: And overmastered Joe stuff.
Speaker 4: Have you got tattoos on you right now? They since been removed?
Speaker 2: No, I've got one one that's half removed, but.
Speaker 4: One still very much that where's your tattoo?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 5: Jody has a saying why would you put a sticker on a Bentley?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well she did.
Speaker 1: She put one of those little Nova Auto masters.
Speaker 3: The crab Tat Award went to our favorite Bogan Abs in the newsroom.
Speaker 13: The first one that I ever got in Balley.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's got to sell the cross. It's worse than that.
Speaker 8: Live love.
Speaker 13: Actually, I went to Bari and I made a mistake.
Speaker 8: Where is this you?
Speaker 14: Were you intoxicated at the time.
Speaker 5: I don't want to dig myself into any more of a whole, so I'm not going to answer that question.
Speaker 2: This story could not get any worse.
Speaker 3: You've just said, I've got to live life love tattoo from Barley.
Speaker 14: There's no more dips that you can see.
Speaker 2: I also woke up one day and there was yolo on my thigh.
Speaker 4: So it's better and better, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Let's sing to celebrate crappy tats everywhere?
Speaker 1: Ah right, Yeah, it's fourth for.
Speaker 4: The time you've been baking.
Speaker 3: All rise tell you to your faces my case.
Speaker 4: That's why they say is the best.
Speaker 2: And when we aren't being chameleons, we're being caterpillars.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm the hungry caterpillar on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ate one plus pizza and he was still hungry, and then he ate.
Speaker 2: Twelve bees and he was still hungry, and then he went. We discovered we're the most celibate team on radio. You guys.
Speaker 1: For everyone listening out there, who's like, how cool is radio you have to give up sex to do radio.
Speaker 3: All right, let's round this out for a Tuesdays Mondays from.
Speaker 1: Oh God, please promise us you'll have a fantastic Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I definitely it's Thursday's Thursday.
Speaker 9: That was That was the test.
Speaker 1: Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: So to all the hungry caterpillars world bees went flat, hungry hazies.
Speaker 4: I'd like to eat your scroton.
Speaker 2: And to our boy Joshi.
Speaker 7: All the fans with their no teeth in the background, off this weekend.
Speaker 2: Kings and Queens, Oh my love.
Speaker 1: Do you feel, Jody ODDI that you go above and beyond in doing almost everything for your beautiful husband Greg Otty.
Speaker 2: I think we're a partnership.
Speaker 3: I think we do things equally, and if we really broke it down, he probably doesn't touch more than I do.
Speaker 2: What there you go, But we have different roles.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. And you have different times in terms of work and all sorts of things. So you got to chime in together. What about if I throw it over to produce it? Emily who sometimes has very very interesting, slash colorful slash aggressive things to say.
Speaker 3: Real solid feedback for the lovely Michael and not husband, not married yet.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Jody, didn't want to have to correct you once again. To be fair, Michael has actually had to lift since I've had this job because obviously I can't do childcare drop off at three am. So I'm not going to bag him just yet.
Speaker 4: If she could, couple of very lucky ladies right here, that's what I'll say. Let me introduce you to Paige turn He's a social media influencer.
Speaker 2: What's page you got to say?
Speaker 1: She dropped this via TikTok of the things that she will not do for a husband.
Speaker 15: So here's a list of things that I don't do for my husband.
Speaker 2: You all know.
Speaker 15: I don't do his laundry.
Speaker 8: He can do that himself.
Speaker 15: I do my laundry, and we do the kid's laundry, but he does his own. I don't cook dinner. He cooks dinner every single night. I do breakfast and lunch for us and our kids. I don't pack him at lunch. If he's hungry, he'll figure out what he's going to eat for lunch the same.
Speaker 2: Way that I do.
Speaker 15: I don't make his doctor's appointments because guess what, he's not making mine. Would it be kind of me to do that?
Speaker 4: For sure?
Speaker 15: Is it my job? Absolutely not. I don't schedule his haircuts. I don't pack his clothes for vacation. I don't buy him new underwear when it's got holes in it.
Speaker 1: If I was to accidentally have a few too many bees and a Friday and stumble home at one am, do you think Page would handle it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: No, no, hopefully?
Speaker 3: Well can I just I don't like her aggressive tone, and it's kind of dripping with I don't know, it's a bit of acidity, Isn't it like she's really resentful.
Speaker 4: I can't believe Ron's.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, I had to I didn't finish.
Speaker 2: But I don't disagree with.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. Why can't he do his own stuff?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He, because we're idiots, sometimes has to breathe for me.
Speaker 14: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: But also that's like you guys do that.
Speaker 3: On purpose, Like I'm hopeless at the washing, so I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: No, weaponized in confidence exactly produces.
Speaker 7: My issue here is though, what is your issue? I've but this time, so she's not going to do his washing, but and she's going to do her own and she's going to do the kids. If she's only got half a load of whites, what, she's just not going to do his washing. On principle, fill up the whole load and save some water, save the environment.
Speaker 9: Don't be a mole.
Speaker 2: It's about it's about efficiency.
Speaker 4: Okay, that seems moto too, the way it's in her bio on.
Speaker 3: I get that, But then that is a little bit vindictive. But I don't disagree with her encouraging him to make his own doctor's appointments, a big wig boy and put his big boy pants on and not have his wife do everything.
Speaker 7: But also I'm sure she's not out there with the lawn mower.
Speaker 1: Or why not.
Speaker 3: Well, my mother in law's seventy two. She mows all the lawns for everyone.
Speaker 7: But she's saying, I'm not going to pack his lunch because he can do that. So she's probably going, well, I'm not going to mow the lawn.
Speaker 4: Well, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: So I've got producer who's four, and we've got Adi who's against Page turner. What I will play for you right now is some live audio of Jodi driving her.
Speaker 4: Husband Gregg's car.
Speaker 5: This time.
Speaker 1: If you've just tuned in. There's an almighty scratch on Greg's car. So let's just flip this around. Guess what Greg, you're getting breakfast, lunch and dinner the couple.
Speaker 9: Round two.
Speaker 4: Here we go, and welcome to the booth producers.
Speaker 2: Allen, good morning, Okay, are we playing for this morning?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've got a couple of callers on that you guys would be playing for. Okay, you've got Hailey Hazy, Good morning, Haley.
Speaker 3: Will Hey, right, thank you you chose Andrew.
Speaker 2: That was an interesting selection.
Speaker 4: God, no, I've got faith in him.
Speaker 7: A great voice is going to bring it home.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. That's nice.
Speaker 8: And then on team Jones, we've got Cassie from Secret.
Speaker 2: Hey, cass let's do yes, let's do it by Hey.
Speaker 4: Also, you were second to the party there, Cassie.
Speaker 1: Would you have always would you have also chosen me if he had an option?
Speaker 4: If up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So this is how it works basically with orchestralized as song that you would hear on over and we have to jump in with.
Speaker 2: Our name is our buzzer?
Speaker 8: That's right?
Speaker 2: And name the song the is that a word to you?
Speaker 4: By the way, orchestral it's a classical over hit because truthishly, I'm not even sure.
Speaker 8: Let's do it. Hazy song number one, Let's go?
Speaker 4: Who else is shaking?
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh, Jodi got in first.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Joe's gone?
Speaker 2: That is that is ed Shearon. I haven't thrown.
Speaker 4: Up in so long, mom, too long?
Speaker 8: It is hazy, too long, ed Sheeran song.
Speaker 4: Then Castle on the Hill.
Speaker 9: Country Ready.
Speaker 2: Know what I did all the hard work for you.
Speaker 3: I came up with Ed, I sang half the song and then you just sweep in it last minute.
Speaker 4: I think we were all pretty wear straightway that it was an edge hearing song, but we just needed the title. Hey Hailey, one zip to the good guys.
Speaker 8: Yes, all right, and it's supposed to do so.
Speaker 4: I feel like Queensland in a state of origin.
Speaker 2: And also you're very judges this morning.
Speaker 4: Can I just say that, Oh, someone's under pressure?
Speaker 16: Song number two, Let's go, and.
Speaker 4: I think it's coming to me. I think it's coming to me.
Speaker 14: Come on, isn't there's nothing holding me back?
Speaker 4: That was last week?
Speaker 8: Last week. I'm not recycling my material.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, how much time can come on? You can get a chance and then there's not much happening right now. I'm just trying to work out I would have it's still not on. But chelly is it? Can I find a friend?
Speaker 8: How can you can find a friend?
Speaker 4: Okay? I phone Abby?
Speaker 2: Abby, don't don't give me?
Speaker 4: Give me okay, she can give me the artist at least?
Speaker 2: How do you not know this?
Speaker 4: I want you to.
Speaker 8: I'm going to get Abby to give you the artist and you can both buzz in with a song out all right.
Speaker 13: Ready, Justin Bieber, did you do anything?
Speaker 2: Come on, Jodees, that's zip to both of you.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 4: What is this song?
Speaker 2: I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.
Speaker 4: No one has ever heard this song? Is this a new song? You heard this song? Oh my god? This is a song that genuinely launched Justin Bieber into.
Speaker 9: A cool space.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you say that regularly. So I'm disappointed, disappoint you. What I know it's I know it's one zip up, Paisy. We've got one song left. This is going to be the winner. I've got it.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Why she can't do that? Because it already one zero. So look, this is what's gonna happen. So look, I think I'm just going to go try this out there and make the rules on run. If it's a draw, then we are the split the voutual where they get a voucher reach.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't just turn up to game.
Speaker 8: Three and be like, oh you.
Speaker 4: Know what Zoe used to played school? Oh last last gold wins tene.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, fine, all right, song three, go on, go song three?
Speaker 3: D if you get me, take a name or shut in the dugs.
Speaker 8: You come in with the win.
Speaker 4: It's goat.
Speaker 2: I know what it is now.
Speaker 16: I will take either a name, okay, rather be I'll take it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no no. It's got to be full name and artist, clean Bandit rather be. Come over here, Jodey. You have a look, have a look, have a look.
Speaker 8: Not that is a clean win for Andrew Hayes. Well done.
Speaker 4: What was happening there?
Speaker 1: I just blacked out for the last three five seconds. Did something amazing happen? I think you might have just won the congratulations Haley?
Speaker 2: Sorry, good stuff?
Speaker 4: All right? That dance your heart?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I just.
Speaker 2: Get I get, I get the lyrics and then I can't get the song name so high American Joey walks.
Speaker 8: So you could run in that one.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's not Joe's done something.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Is that Andrew Hayes piggybacking on me.
Speaker 4: I'm slam dunking right at the end. It's one or too. By the way, I'm not keeping school until now.
Speaker 1: There's such an open space in terms of feedback within our little team, aren't.
Speaker 2: We, certainly?
Speaker 3: And so you can imagine our surprise when our little producers.
Speaker 2: Zoey said to us yesterday, going and get a tattoo to know.
Speaker 4: Of course you are a little rebel, which is your little rogue.
Speaker 2: It's what most people like to do on a Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, and just start the week right, Yeah, some fresh ink.
Speaker 3: I mean, I try to get to a pilates class, but other people like to do things differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Before we get to Zoey's tattoo, You've got a tattoo somewhere which you won't reveal.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: I have no interest in telling you where my tattoos are.
Speaker 4: What is it? Little Wow Jones type set up Live Love. It's like gurgling, no, it's all right.
Speaker 3: Tattoo then I got when I was twenty one and highly regretted. Oh okay, and then I started to get it laysered off and it hurt too much.
Speaker 2: I think no one's going to see my arse, So whatever.
Speaker 4: Poor Greg producers are we? What have you gone? And got tatted? The location? And what is it has got? Meaning?
Speaker 8: Okay, I've got a few tattoo is in this latest edition.
Speaker 2: Wait how many eight?
Speaker 8: How are you twenty five? But this is my first tat since I was twenty two. It's been a few years and I just decided I was ready.
Speaker 2: For another now that you're much more mature.
Speaker 8: So true now that I'm really grown up. But yeah, you're like, oh, rebel. It's a pomegranate, not exactly rebellious, And it's a like an outline drawing of a pomegranate on the back of my left arm, upper above the elbow, and I'm showing you now.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, there's a pomegranate, but there's another section that's a slice.
Speaker 8: So it's like a full pomegranate with a little slice of pomegranate next to it with a little loose little jewel.
Speaker 1: Is pomegranate, the one with the pips, the big pips. Yeah, that's red inside.
Speaker 8: Yeah, red with the little and the delicious. You put them on salad. It's a hard exterior, really messy to a crack.
Speaker 1: But really so this is your personality, hard extent, really pippy, full of pips.
Speaker 8: No, I actually found it.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 8: The reason I got it and none of my tattoos mean anything. The reason I got it is because when I was fifteen, one of my friends said to me I was a pomegranate. And I found the message that he said it, and he said pomegranate. It's a really cool look on the outside. They stick out from other fruit. It's hard to open, but when you finally get it, there's lots of little pomegranate jewels which are even cooler.
Speaker 2: That's been nice.
Speaker 4: Isn't nice?
Speaker 3: Lovely?
Speaker 1: Isn't it like that too? Thirteen and twenty fourteen, let's see this crap tattoos? Have you got a crabb tattoo that's you're ashamed of?
Speaker 4: It's unrelated.
Speaker 8: It hasn't even been twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: You just haven't got around to getting burned off.
Speaker 8: Yeah too, I do actually have a crap tattoo. I've got God, do I say it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: I don't know. You know those little candy love heart Lolli's let's say like b mine or forever yours or whatever. Yeah, I got one of those on my lower hip that says not you. No, that's pretty trash.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to the Home of crappy Tattoos. Abby in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: She crap tattoo.
Speaker 2: You said it, I didn't say it.
Speaker 5: We don't have enough time, unfortunately, to go into my crap tattoos.
Speaker 13: So maybe let's do it later in the leak.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just like it never your crappiest one, the most.
Speaker 13: The first one that I ever got in Balley.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's got a Southern Cross.
Speaker 8: It's worse than that. It's worse than live Love.
Speaker 4: Do you actually have that got that?
Speaker 13: I went to Bari and I made a mistake.
Speaker 8: Okay, where is this?
Speaker 14: Were you intoxicated at the time.
Speaker 5: I don't want to dig myself into any more of a whole, so I'm not going to.
Speaker 8: Answer that question.
Speaker 2: This story could not get any worse.
Speaker 3: You've just said, I've got to live life love tattoo from Barley.
Speaker 14: There's no more depths that you can sing.
Speaker 13: I also woke up one day and there was Yolo.
Speaker 4: On my thigh. So it's better and better, doesn't it? Very Maybe we will find the next candidate for a bit of a Wow Jones type.
Speaker 1: That's the path that we're going down with. You wouldn't be able to talk. All right, let's do this. Grab tats, grab tats or what you're going to do?
Speaker 4: Tell us about your week?
Speaker 1: Laugh at you fourteen super crap tat. Maybe you were slightly motivated by how young producers.
Speaker 5: Are slightly attacked.
Speaker 14: No, I like it.
Speaker 3: I actually think it's super cute, Thank you joker, not super crapper.
Speaker 4: Your crap tattoos, share them with us. Thirteen twenty fourteen, will take your calls next time and grab tats, grab tats or what you're going to do? Tell us about yours A week in.
Speaker 1: Love as you fourteen and twenty four ten your crap tattoos.
Speaker 4: Maybe you were motivated by producers Zoe. Maybe not whoo's to say?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's quite a high bar to jump over. She's got lift life love and also yolo on her thigh.
Speaker 4: It's news read ab Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you can beat that. Give us called thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Where your bodies that apps.
Speaker 2: You can't see it. Live life love. That's on my like hip and yollow's on your thigh, yellow's on my thigh on this side.
Speaker 5: I woke up and it was itchy, and I was like, what's more legit chi and the boy that I was at the time went, do you remember anything about last night?
Speaker 4: WHOA, they're still there. You haven't got a burnt off? No?
Speaker 2: Not Yeah, I want you, but I'm scared. Apparently it hurts. It does? Can Can you stop saying you haven't got a burnt off? That's not that it's laser.
Speaker 3: Or laser off, laser off, same things, not like someone takes a match to your thigh and burns off yolo.
Speaker 4: I've said this before, as I'm going to get in trouble with this. My wife had a tattoo laser off her wrist. It's just one word.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Destiny?
Speaker 5: Do you think she thought she was getting that tattooed on her wrist that her destiny would be marrying you?
Speaker 3: That's why she got it burned off, because she's like, oh God, my destiny was marrying.
Speaker 4: A third a twenty four moreing to you, Shelley, your crap.
Speaker 12: Tat good morning, Oh, the content wasn't bad. That the execution is another story. It's supposed to be a nice look like flower anklet chain, and it looks more like not really flowers, these globs of color on you know, like the old barb wire tattoo that Pamela Anderson has sort of thing. That's what the boiley looks like.
Speaker 2: So who didn't Shelly.
Speaker 12: A tattoo parlor down south? Who I learned later the lady wasn't very good. She watched a lot of tattoos. So and I was too scared to go back and have it touched up because it hurt too much. I've had it for about twenty five years, I think, so yeah, and there's so much greenery in it that I don't think i'd be able to have it laid it off.
Speaker 4: I can imagine it's so weathered. But do you know what, Shelley, I'm sure it looks absolutely gorgeous and giving you from Maslin Beach, there's a chance.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Shelley. Good Morning's Stace.
Speaker 3: What's your crap tattoo? I?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's crap, but it is my most random out of my fifteine tattoo BOWLB betore Pokemon. Oh oh so hang on, how big and.
Speaker 14: Where it's on the inner bicep and it's about the size of my palm.
Speaker 4: You're really gone.
Speaker 14: Exactly my favorite, exactly, my favorite tattoo.
Speaker 3: Soo bowl, we saw the Pokemon tattoo on your bicep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and is it all colorful?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my, so you're you're proud of it, Stacey.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 12: I love it.
Speaker 14: It's my favorite tatoo.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the main thing.
Speaker 4: That's if you're happy to give you confidence. That's all the manager.
Speaker 3: You know what they say, hazy And I would recommend to people if you're thinking about getting a tattoo, take a photo of what you want, put it in your pocket and look at it every day for six months, and if you still want to get.
Speaker 2: It, then go for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a very good point.
Speaker 2: So we should have had a pomegranate.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys. So my brother in law and I love saying this because he is actually my mate Brenda Kangaroo and his box at the Southern Cross on his shoulder.
Speaker 4: Yes, because he's an ausy mate.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 6: It is only one of the funniest things. I love my tattoos. I've got tattoos, but I've definitely got no regrets.
Speaker 2: I don't tell.
Speaker 4: You now how big is it and whereabouts is it on his body?
Speaker 6: It's just on it. It's on his left shoulders, probably about the size of a fist, So he definitely can't. Definitely an ice flow when you're at the beach, and it's definitely it's definitely saying my sister loves using to let the kids know how regret at tattoos the beach.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's the example of what not to do, and so at family barbecues when you take the p I double five out of the tattoo.
Speaker 2: What's his response?
Speaker 3: Does he get defensive or has he conceded that it's a bit bogan?
Speaker 6: Oh, he's definitely con seid his bogan. And I think the more and more must just to get stuck into over the last well at least ten.
Speaker 11: Years about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's definitely are gone up. It was a regret, I know, but at the time I liked it.
Speaker 3: I just love that it's taken your sister ten years to get the message through.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, all right, that is good.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that from.
Speaker 8: Dylan say Friday.
Speaker 1: Friday, absolutely stunning and brave time of the week. Oas we get to speak to our good mates, Ryan fifty fifthger, Good morning, fitty footy.
Speaker 9: Season's nearly over, sad guys.
Speaker 11: I'm like, you know, do you want to just maybe just keep texting each other on a Friday? Or I've my MySpace pages up again? Do you want to maybe just message me through.
Speaker 2: That I thought you blocked Hazy's number?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah it is.
Speaker 11: I was getting all these prank calls at two o'clock in the morning with heavy breathing and the block fat number found out it was Hazy.
Speaker 1: I got a hold of Bejas number as well, so different different avenues.
Speaker 2: It could it be all over for Port Adelaide tonight?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 11: Do you know what the way that you've got to look at at is is this going to be Ken Hinckley's last game for Port Adelaide?
Speaker 1: WHOA, It's the brutal truth, isn't it?
Speaker 9: It is the brutal truth.
Speaker 11: And the other thing as well, how much do the team love Ken Hinckley? Because you will find out in the first ten minutes of the game if they really want to win this thing. Because last week I don't think we saw any of that, did we at all? That amazing statistic that came out during the week of the teams that have lost by fifty points in a final and then came out the week.
Speaker 9: After and won. Did you see that?
Speaker 11: So twelve teams over the history have been absolutely flogged in a final, but then for some reason they get up the next week after.
Speaker 9: Jodie, So, I don't know if it's to kick up the bum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that shows some big kahunas, doesn't it a bounce back?
Speaker 11: I know when our ratings go down, I just go into a shell. And then they just keep they just keep just diving.
Speaker 3: Well, what you normally do was have the next week off after the ratings go down, and then the ratings go up again.
Speaker 2: So swings them around about?
Speaker 11: Can I give you a story about ratings for anyone out there radio? We have them for five it's a five week period and then two weeks later you find out what the ratings are. And it's a it's a roller coaster. It's volatile, you go up, you go down. But one man, I got into radio. One of the reasons I got in the radio was because of Ken Cunningham.
Speaker 9: Right, legend of Adelaide.
Speaker 11: He was number one for so long in this town and every radio survey. KG would walk around the building here in the city around Nova and five double A and Heinmars Square and he would absolutely just be freaking out every survey. And I'll be like, my gosh, that's a legend of this industry. And even he's nervous about serve.
Speaker 3: Well, you live and die by it, don't you Like it defines whether you have a job, your salary, all those sorts of But it's a rollerbos don't You just got to choose not to write.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't have to take from that Fitzy because you're like, okage's stressing out, He's going to go number one.
Speaker 4: What do we do when we go.
Speaker 9: To mid range? Come and have a chatting to me. I've learned how to deal with that for a very long dear.
Speaker 3: Oh well, as long as you're happy, as long as you enjoy what you do, all right, boys, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Exactly right now, we're very very blessed to be in this industry. Yeah, so I look, I don't think our labe will win to know it. I think Hawthorne are playing such good footy. But if it's a close game and they show a bit of fight, could that be enough to save ken?
Speaker 1: Interesting one, isn't that's an interesting context because if they get smacked, then yeah, it's not looking good. But again still technically it's straight sets, and that's two years in row, straight sets, and that's that's Let me just give you a really precise footy.
Speaker 11: Can I give you a quick story about super fan would be pulled alades number one fan? Is there someone that dresses up in a lightning strike or because you know the Geelong Cat. You know that guy that dresses up as a cat at every Geelong game? Yeah, you guys, hear about the Kansas City Chiefs guy.
Speaker 9: So he's known as the Chiefs are.
Speaker 11: Holock, right, and he dresses up as a wolf and he goes to every game that the Chiefs playing all across America.
Speaker 9: And I've always thought these people at the.
Speaker 11: Start of the year, the booking these flights accommodation, they get to go to every game, do they even work? He's just he's just been arrested for eleven armed robberies across America.
Speaker 9: So he's been robbing banks his games at the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 11: Look up Chiefs are Holly Google that today and it's an amazing story.
Speaker 9: He's just got done.
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous and makes so much sense when you think about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so he just goes to Chiefs games and then robs banks to fund the next one makes it.
Speaker 2: We want to touch quickly on this with you. It was are You OK?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 3: Yesterday We had a conversation with Hazy, who really opened up about his experiences with some depression and suicide.
Speaker 2: And the key message from him was you need to talk.
Speaker 3: And we thought you're so good in this space, and you'd be so caring with your mates and getting them to open up and have a conversation if things aren't going well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's something that we talk regularly about with my group of friends. And we grew up in a sort of a tough year and you know, our parents and especially our grandparents. God, I remember, you know, talking about this kind of stuff. My father found really really awkward to do and it was a sign of weakness. But I think now, especially with sporting clubs and footy clubs, there's a lot of this stuff that goes on.
Speaker 9: Are UOK? Day is such a great day?
Speaker 11: Because it gives you an opportunity to ask that question to anyone that's close to you.
Speaker 9: But take it a little bit further, like.
Speaker 11: Really just say, look, if there's anything on your mind, just remember I'm here. And the other big one that we've been doing as mates now is telling each other that you love each other. Like I mean, we always thought that that'd be someone that you've met on a date before or been out with for a few months. But you know, your family is number one, your friends are number two. They mean so much to you, and you will not you do not understand how powerful that is to hear from a friend how much you love them. So you know, back that up today with a uok, mate, and then back that up with oh, I love you and you're always here for you, and it is such a powerful thing to do.
Speaker 9: It will change their life.
Speaker 3: We had a conversation about that because not enough men say I love you to their mates because they find it's like weird or awkward or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I just think it's such.
Speaker 3: An important thing for you guys to do, because you do your male friendships are the most important thing to you.
Speaker 11: Half the time it is, and even like now you know We've had a few mates that are doing it pretty tough, that have sort of come out of marriages and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: To end a conversation on the phone with love your mate.
Speaker 11: I had a mate the other day that's sort of paused and got a bit emotional over it. You just don't understand how powerful it is. And it's so simple to do, so simple to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's really beautiful. Thanks.
Speaker 3: You've got to stop saying it at two am, though, I'm leaving voicemails.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I need to get up for work in a couple of hours after that.
Speaker 1: Which I know the boundaries. I'm not good with the boundaries. So we'll leave you with this fitsy. I'm going to say I love you and can I kiss you?
Speaker 9: You can? Well, now you're taking it way too, I love you. I love you guys. I'll speak to your prelim final next week.
Speaker 2: We love you too, and I'll say this on behalf of Hazy. We also love your wife.
Speaker 4: Okay, can we just celebrate? Can we go back to twenty twenty and can we get right around the Italian man who walked four hundred and fifty kilometers to cool off for an argument This is just one of the great movements. Four hundred and fifty kilometers.
Speaker 1: This bloke walks from the north along the coast in Italy after getting into a krawl with his wife.
Speaker 4: That just that tells you that that man's gone through some stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I applaud his initiative and going I need to cool down. But how long did it take him to walk four hundred and fifty kilometers?
Speaker 4: Well that's the whole thing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: He was averaging sixty kilometers a day, and obviously it took him probably weeks and weeks. Goodness, And it was very much probably a forest Gump situation that day for.
Speaker 4: No particular reason. How to start and go for a little.
Speaker 1: Where you need to eat, he ate, where you need to sleep, he slept, and when you need to do you know what?
Speaker 4: He did? You know what? Yeah, that sort of set up.
Speaker 2: It's so true. I wonder what the argument was over.
Speaker 1: It have to be something pretty heavy. When I if I go for a walk around the block, I'm good by the time.
Speaker 4: I get back.
Speaker 3: Did you actually do that? If you have an argument with Kara, will you actually go out for a wall?
Speaker 4: No, not with Kara.
Speaker 1: But I've been in a really bad headspace right where I've been very angry and I've walked it off before, but I've never had to do that with my wife, and I've never had to go four hundred and fifty kilometers.
Speaker 3: I'm just picturing your angry walk. It's a real storm of storming your face because you can't hide it when you're angry.
Speaker 2: Your face would be so screwed up.
Speaker 3: And I reckon I'm correct me if I'm wrong, but your arms.
Speaker 2: Would be straight.
Speaker 1: Straight, real knocking VARs is over type situation. Can you hear me coming from at least forty fifty meters away.
Speaker 2: Kicking a few trees along the way.
Speaker 1: Kicking poor little baby trees over, pushing some bins over as well.
Speaker 4: It's forty eight.
Speaker 1: Spoke explained to the police that he walked in tyway without any transport. He was picked up because it was during the COVID pandemic. So we got fined sixty kilometers a day when I traveled. That's ridiculous, extraordinary. I've just worked out what the argument was over.
Speaker 3: She continued watching a Netflix series when he wasn't up to date.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, there it is. Every partner has done that to their partner.
Speaker 1: There it is and you turn on. You're like, hang on, I thought I was an episode and a half behind there. She's like, well, I'm up to here.
Speaker 3: Now episode ten. And he's like, well, I'm up to episode six. Next minute four and fifty k's later.
Speaker 1: I did that to the car with breaking back, and I recoon you are about three seasons ahead of it.
Speaker 4: In that space, four hundred and fifty kilometers ahead of her. We've got a new tactic now.
Speaker 1: Then, if there starts to be some sort of tension in our family, we resolve it by someone having the license to call family hug time. So here's the deal in our family, and your kids very much involved. We had to put some pre rules on it because our little Lotty was.
Speaker 4: Really abusing it.
Speaker 1: If you call family hug time no matter what you're doing, unless you're sleeping, so I'm sunny sleeping. We've all got to come together and we've all got to have a hug and it tends to just sort of ease any tensions.
Speaker 4: Away straight away.
Speaker 2: It's super cute, Lott.
Speaker 1: He was calling it every four to five seconds. So the new rule was that you can only call family hood time once an hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, that's so cute.
Speaker 3: So you will just bring it in and have a little hug and it diffuses all the tension.
Speaker 1: That's so nice because when you're having a family hope, particular with the kids, when they're generating it, you can't be angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this good gets rid of it.
Speaker 3: We have a rule we do high lows each and every meal, so we all have to sit at the table and have our dinners together. But the high low rule got flouted the other day when harpercorded at breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch your high loath. We're like, mate, we just.
Speaker 4: It's the four year olds flaunting the rules.
Speaker 2: They'll get you can.
Speaker 4: We have a new rule in here. It's called a Nova family hug time.
Speaker 1: Specifically, we do it Tuesdays at around about quarter to eight after someone is super angry after.
Speaker 2: Songs and songs did you beat me again? It song?
Speaker 4: No, no, you beat me?
Speaker 1: And I needed an over family hud time yesterday. I need to go for a four hundred and fifty