Speaker 1: Oh, it is the day of love, Jack, isn't it. I am single, but I believe in love, the sort of love that means that I'm catching up with my girlfriends tomorrow.
Speaker 2: How good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kiss all my kids Gallentine's Day. I'm going to see my sister. You know, real love. I'm here today with you and tom My real loves you. On the other hand, Twisted, bitter and twisted. You appeared on the Today Extra Show this morning with the Great Sylvia I can't remember her name, Jeffries, Sylvia Jeffries and DC and DC, David Campbell and.
Speaker 2: Our newsreader on this very show, Michelle Stephens is also on My God.
Speaker 1: It was an over fist. It was, and this is what you had to say.
Speaker 2: Jack's Day so much. I am single, and I am bitter, and I'm loud and proud about it. I have rallied up the gays and the girls, and We're going to see our true love Charlie XCX tonight this day.
Speaker 1: Ignore this day, twenty four to ten, give us a call, say gooday, and try and be more bitter than our very own Jack child.
Speaker 2: I actually am not that bitter about it. I was just having a laugh.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have fun with your gaze and your giars and just.
Speaker 2: Forgetting on there with us. We have one hundred and fifty dollars vouches to inter Flores.
Speaker 1: That is something we can all get behind.
Speaker 2: Toby.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It's Valentine's Day, but not everybody's full of love.
Speaker 3: Chrissy say today, Ah, Jack.
Speaker 1: Swan, it's good to be single. It's good to be single on Valentine's Day because you can be happy for everybody else, but you just get to have your.
Speaker 2: Own jam you know exactly right, hang out, like I said, with my girls and gays and go to Charlie XCX. Tom and I are going.
Speaker 1: Did those helium hearts disappear?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen them still in the office time.
Speaker 1: Take them home and put them in my kid's bedrooms, because they are the true loves of my life, apart from you and Tom.
Speaker 2: Of course, Jack, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a bitter, twisted man.
Speaker 2: I'm really not.
Speaker 1: You know you hate this day. You said so on national television. I hate Uncle.
Speaker 2: Jamie, yes, this day so much. I am single, and I am bitter, and I'm loud and proud about it. I have rallied up the days and the girls and we're going to see our true love Charlie XX tonight this day.
Speaker 1: And what you need is one hundred and fifty dollars worth of magical flowers, because that is the universal language of love. From Into Flora Steah, Hello, Yes.
Speaker 4: Hi, how are you go?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Are you bitter?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I wish I was great?
Speaker 1: Come on, tell us, tell us about Valentine's dad.
Speaker 2: Get angry?
Speaker 4: Nothing is going right. Everything was okay, running smoothly. Both of the cars wanted to break down this morning, and we're going to do same. We're going tonight and it's just nothing going right and it's like great out of all days today.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got good news for you on this terrible, terrible day. You've got one hundred and fifty dollars worth of magnificent flowers from Into Flora. Into Flora was like the first flower place that I ever knew about. Really Into Flora the World's greatest flower. Sure that was the first jingle that.
Speaker 2: Was quite stunning. And also Into Flora deliver on the same day gift gifts as well.
Speaker 1: We love that good on your staff. Hello, Beck, Hello, how are you okay talk to us about all the things you can't stand about Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: Really, it's a complete raught. If I was a florist, of making that swute fortune because you're charging astronomical prices. If I was a restauranteur, I'd be charging a premium and you know what, people will pay it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just visdicuous, like it's.
Speaker 6: Just completely overrated. No, it's just a waste day to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Please remember this bitterness when a magical bunch of interfloor of flowers are delivered to your door, and then you'll go, oh, actually it's not that bad. Well, yes it is nice. It is nice.
Speaker 2: On Beck's point, remember to support your local florists across the year too, correct, because I love my flowers and I'm always going to my florest. But I think a lot of people just focus on this day supporting them.
Speaker 1: You know how you brought your mum a big bunch of hydrangeres for her birthday that I was obsessed with them. And remember I found two bunches in my local florists five dollars each. I put some bleach in the bottom of the water. Do you do that?
Speaker 2: And I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I put a teaspoon of bleach in and they are still okay, the hydrangers and it's been nine days.
Speaker 2: That is a brilliant Valentine's Yes, it is. You must do it, Okay, I will.
Speaker 1: Hello, Annette, let's finish with you, beautiful. Why is this day not as bad as everyone makes out?
Speaker 3: But it's my birthday?
Speaker 6: But it always overrides my birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh no, same with people that have bought on New Year's or Christmas Day exactly. Well, why don't you just change the way you think and see all of these people with smiles on their faces and beautiful new jewelry and big bunches of flowers and think, oh, they didn't have to go to all that trouble. I know that I was born and it was special.
Speaker 3: But wow, yes, amazing.
Speaker 2: And yet we're sending you a bunch of flowers for your birthday? How good is that? Into Flora get Valentine's Day flowers and gifts delivered on the very same day. Are you excited in that?
Speaker 7: I'm so excited.
Speaker 8: Thank you guy.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Netty, Thanks guy. Good on your dawn.
Speaker 2: She's going to have a few savvy beasts. Tonight I can kill She's.
Speaker 1: Already had Chrissy Swan show. Gracie Abrams is this daughter of J. J. Abrams, who's a famous Hollywood director, and she's got a famous boyfriend too, Tom, can you google who Gracie abrams boyfriend is and at the end of this segment we will reveal her.
Speaker 2: So she's a full bay.
Speaker 1: Oh she's very talented. Come on, is she? Stop it? She's been writing songs since she was in primary school. I reckon I could do or elementary school.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are really bitter today today?
Speaker 1: Wow, Tom, I think we know why I have the boyfriend. Now, if you'd like to direct he was the boyfriend, it is Paul Mescal stop it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love so happy again.
Speaker 1: And because I'm so like you know, literal, I thought because he played the gay guy in that film that I always forget the name. How good is it? Did you weep?
Speaker 2: I think I must have been in like a sassy mood because I didn't but Jones the other day, So it depends on the day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I thought he was gay.
Speaker 2: Oh and he's not.
Speaker 1: With a chance, apparently ridiculous. I want to talk about hosting core. It is the trend of twenty twenty five that I can get behind. In fact, I believe I started it. No, I believe I'm an early adapter because I started this last year.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I wasn't across this until you introduced it to us on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it either, because I'd.
Speaker 2: Love homewares and croppery and stuff like that. I just didn't realize it was a full ear. People are entering it.
Speaker 1: Is And if you're wondering what it is it is over the top, Well, it's not over the top. It's putting together really beautiful table decorations, having people you love over to your house, really showing them via food and presentation how much you love them. Yes, And also the added element of at any point when your friends want to come over, you must have a secret stash of I have Bickford's Call and a soda stream which I use.
Speaker 2: The soda stream is key, so and that means.
Speaker 1: That you're always ready to entertain. And I also have secret snacks that I hide from the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh, like a secret snack box that you have in your don't you have one in your secret.
Speaker 1: I've got my secret. I've got the other things in there, but I've got a secret snack draw where I keep you know, chocolate and whatever that I don't want the kids to steal. But also I've got like, you know, some nice crackers, a good packet of short bread, some nice chips, okay, so that if anyone comes over, I have that for them.
Speaker 2: As someone that doesn't drinkst you know, do you keep like a bottle of fresh fizz in the in the fridge in case I'm coming over? Like, is there a bottle of morm there? If someone walked in with like a glass of champagne or no?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Of course there is?
Speaker 2: Okay? Great.
Speaker 1: I love that I have twelve bottles of Chardonnay constantly cold and champagne.
Speaker 2: Because Jane Hawk could walk in at any point.
Speaker 1: At any point, and that's just enough to cover one evening with her. I because you know, we get sent champagne a couple of times a year for big events, and I snabble it up and put it in my collection and it's always very good staff and I don't pay a penny for it. I just save it for Jane Hall.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start coming over more.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what really cemented me in my hosting coret era was we went to an event hosted by a company called in the Roundhouse. Yes, I cannot recommend checking their website every five minutes as I do, because there's new stuff all the time, and it is the most beautiful cutlery, different and settings, plates, bowls, platters, everything and all sorts of colors and themes, and they do that beautiful kind of Italian words and lemons and it's heaven.
Speaker 2: It's heaven. And I also like that they're not They're not a company that just goes super modern like I've got my mum sort of an old school styled butter.
Speaker 1: Yes, the butter dish amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's worth checking out thirteen twenty four to ten. Are you going crazy for this host core stuff as well?
Speaker 1: Are you host call mad? Michelle?
Speaker 5: I am so hostcre mad.
Speaker 1: Tell me the most crazy you've been, most recently.
Speaker 5: Recently, because I've been doing this all very long time. Christmas time, so every Christmas I will have a scene. This Christmas was red and pink bone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Michelle, I'm going to show you. I'm going to show Jack a screenshot that I've just taken. Please tell Michelle what is on my list of things to investigate?
Speaker 2: Michelle. It's a beautiful plate with a red circle around it and a red bow in the top left corner, and it comes in.
Speaker 5: From a center island. Aldi.
Speaker 1: No, it's from in the Roundhouse.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love it. In the Roundhouse.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got good news for you. I've got news for you, Michelle. We are lucky enough to have been given some vouchers for in the Roundhouse, and I've got two hundred dollars for you to spend there.
Speaker 2: And I know, Michelle, as a Valentine's Day gift from me to you, I'm just going to give your business a little plug grays with Michelle, because I believe you've sent something into a radio station before that I've consumed.
Speaker 5: Oh really, yeah, well you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, Michelle, You're You're amazing. Get online immediately. Hello Brook, Hello are you hoste? Are you mishosting Core twenty twenty five?
Speaker 6: Absolutely talks has been I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't it great? Talk us through your favorite theme.
Speaker 7: And a Melfie slash Italian yeah slash Sicilian white lotus kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, so I'm interested in the table decoration there, like the plates, I understand, but what sort of different heights and stuff do you do? How do you achieve that?
Speaker 5: I always have fresh citrus.
Speaker 7: We grow our own citrus trees, so there must always be fresh citrus and all the foliage as well, plus herbs. And then they're cut in half for the knife and juicy, yes, and they give that you know, Mediterranean feel. And then you've got lots of different mixed vases and glasses and flowers and I'm obsessed with bows.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars to spend it in the roundhouse for.
Speaker 6: You, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Day, Brook.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go shopping right now.
Speaker 3: The Creasy Swan Show, The Creasy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: I hope I get better at this now you won't.
Speaker 9: For student devices, see the experts and unbeatable deals on laptops, tablets, headphones and more. There's brands, there's range, there's prices guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swans that.
Speaker 1: Is a gin her us name Chrissy Swan's Laptop Lottery. The thing is, I do all my work on my phone, so I don't know how to use these things. And I'm not good with the with the look. I'm making up excuses. We have got a brand new laptop from Harvey Norman to give away. And isn't it exciting when you get that giant box and you crack it open and it makes that amazing sound?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hey, whoever wins out of our two contestants today, I'd like to recommend they pop their iPhone on record mode and when they receive this laptop, they on box it like a TikToker.
Speaker 1: Absolutely influence of OURBS quiz master is Tom. Welcome to the microphone.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are we?
Speaker 1: This is your big break? You know you ready to goriyon and start it up? Everyone's watching. I am playing for Danny and commiserations already. You know I'm very very bad at this game. Dan Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: She is, And Paige, I am playing for you and I've got a good feeling.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, shall we? Question number one? Yep?
Speaker 10: What is the highest grossing Broadway show of all time?
Speaker 2: High schoolIn King Jack is correct? One point to ask page.
Speaker 1: Can we gi've donny something? There is a runner up price, there is a run Okay, all right, great, okay?
Speaker 10: Question number two points when purchasing a gift card on the Harvey Norman website, what is the maximum amount you can purchase? One hundred dollars maximum?
Speaker 1: Says about blank, Oh my two hundred incorrect?
Speaker 10: Four five hundred dollars Jack, that is correct, two hundred. On the Harvey Norman website, Oh my love, page, you've won a laptop.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Tell me why you need this new laptop.
Speaker 11: I've had my previous laptop for twelve years, and I'm studying my master's in education and on maternity leave, and it's my old that top is just not cutting it. Oh paid work.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for you. Won't believe how good this is. Your laptop is from twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: That is unacceptable, page. I'm so glad you've won. Happy Valentine's Day. Tom, speak to our loser.
Speaker 1: Now, Danny. I am so sorry, No problem, you are fine.
Speaker 4: I'm believed in undred percent.
Speaker 6: Socrats the page she really deserves.
Speaker 10: Danny, We've got a one hundred dollars hour from Harvey normand fear you still don't go home empty handed.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: As we were not here yesterday, we have one more Laptop lottery to play Swanning. It is on Monday, register by the Nova player up and maybe, just maybe Chrissy could win it for.
Speaker 1: To train all weekend. Chrissy swan So let's talk cut ashy and got Chrissy's clique first up, Hot off the presses. Today they are working overtime. Apparently Bianca and Kanye headed for split spill.
Speaker 2: I do keep seeing that headline everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been years though.
Speaker 2: Well but today especially it's someone's leaked something, because every news outlet's reporting that.
Speaker 1: But they looked so happy at the Grammys after party with a giant pendulous boosies out singing adele and it's a sentence. It's weird to say. My sister came over last night and she said, you know, Bianca, Kanye's wife. She went to Carrie.
Speaker 2: Livy was shocked.
Speaker 1: Livy was absolutely shook because I said, yeah, I think she grew up in que which is just a suburb around the corner from us.
Speaker 2: The person I meet has a connection to her or knows her. She was a gal about town.
Speaker 1: How old is she?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think she's early thirty, Yeah, thirty three. I want to say, wow.
Speaker 1: I might have nearly run over her many many times on Barker's road. Anyway, thirty years age, she's thirty years ag.
Speaker 2: Eighty years age? You reck?
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, don't give up your age job.
Speaker 2: Stick to answering the phone.
Speaker 1: Top Lotto glean Ridge, Hey.
Speaker 2: Thirty years age? She is thirty years old.
Speaker 1: She has thirty years So Yanni who is their publicist? Can we just have a moment's silence for publicists called Yanni diad? Can you imagine how much he loves being the publicist?
Speaker 2: I don't know. After the week Kanye has had that, you could love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, busy, they love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, even with all the awful stuff that's happened, they oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: That is their time to shine. In fact, I think some publicists make up scandals just to give themselves some juice. In Jorenaline, Russia, Yeah, so he'd be very, very thrilled, and he's working over time. He has said no truth to the rumors. Yay and Bianca are in Los Angeles about to enjoy Valentine's Day together. Announcements about their private life will come from them directly, not un sourced rumor in the tabloid press. Unwritten. But you can ask me about it at any time, says Yanni.
Speaker 2: It's slid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so look, we'll see. We shall see. Now, Kim Kardashian, do you remember just last week at the super Bowl? No, this week at the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My day, god, it seems like ten years ago. Super Bowl was on Monday, and my queen and savior Taylor got booed. And it seems to be an honor reserved for very popular, rich, ambitious, intelligent women.
Speaker 2: It's so biganic and just so common and gross. I do not like it, so foul.
Speaker 1: Cast your mind back to the Tom Brady roast and Kim Kardashian spoke at that, and this was the reaction that she got.
Speaker 12: I know, a lot of people make fun of your hate.
Speaker 1: Alright, h who who already? That is disgusting, that's awful. The article in front of me, says, the crowd audibly booed, audibly sounds like it's entire stadium full of people.
Speaker 2: It's a raw.
Speaker 1: She has commented on how this made her feel.
Speaker 12: I thought I was going to get up and give a toast and leave. That was the whole plan. And then I was like, well, I can't leave because then I'm going to look like a poor sport that I couldn't handle anything.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, when's it over? I have a plate.
Speaker 13: But you know, there's also a narrative that you went to Netflix and asked them to remove all the booing.
Speaker 3: No, I could care less.
Speaker 1: Let me live my life. It happened.
Speaker 12: I don't erase what happened. It was fun to be a part of it, and I did it. I never have to do it again.
Speaker 1: At the time. At the time, though, I feel like there was rumors of romance.
Speaker 2: Between her and Tom. Yeah there were, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not that there's any excuse, but I feel like that was I Thank God, how gross? Don't boo people ever?
Speaker 9: Ever, As one showal thing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight baked by real bakers.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Songs Fresh Fridays.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling so positive today, and I am recovering from a little bout of i'm gonna say food poisoning that I had yesterday. That explains my day off. But you know when something bad happens to you and then you wake up and you feel okay and you're alive and you're just so grateful for your life again. To be living, Yeah, it'd be not feeling as bad as you did the previous twenty four hours. So I'm really I'm flushed with that. It is Valentine's Day. I've got so many people in my life that I love. I'm a lucky girl. And it is Friday, and that means it's Fresh Friday. I'm going to show you a little reminder that I've had in my diary for well, I'm going to say at least a few weeks. It's don't read the other ones. Read the third one from the top. Don't read how much I pay mortgage that comes out today. Don't read that.
Speaker 2: I'm reading Oh at three pm, Dolly Parton and Sabcap collaboration. Yeah, I can't believe you actually put this in your calendar.
Speaker 1: Yes I did, and just don't say it out loud. But have a look at the number underneath for my mortgage repayment.
Speaker 2: It's making me sweaty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct. Anyway, Look whatever, who owns their house not us? This is Fresh Fridays. It is in honor of all the delicious fresh stuff that you can get baked on site at your local Baker's Delight and it is the Short and Sweet. Deluxe version of Sabrina Carpenter's amazing album was released today on Valentine's Day. Our Little Sweetheart and I've been looking forward to this forever. Dolly Parton and Sabrina Carpenter have collaborated on a version of Please Please Please, and we are playing it for you is release today. Doesn't get fresher than that.
Speaker 2: Turn this up for your Friday afternoon and also call us thirteen twenty four to ten if you'd like to play Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's give away bum bag? Shall we.
Speaker 3: Chrissies Quizzy?
Speaker 1: Hello Mary?
Speaker 2: Oh no, in a Valentine's Day tragedy, my phone box is just frozen. Oh no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: It is now official, Meir and Mary? Why your bug? H?
Speaker 5: You're funny?
Speaker 1: What a great song? Where are run? DMC? Did you love it when that song came out?
Speaker 2: Or do you do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I always think we love it? Oh okay. I often find sometimes when your name is in a song and everyone sings it to you, you get really over it.
Speaker 7: Not you Mary, Mary, Mary, quite contrary.
Speaker 1: You're a good Catholic girl too, aren't you?
Speaker 9: Mary?
Speaker 8: How do you know that?
Speaker 1: Because you know?
Speaker 2: Guys, I just lost the Let's move on from this chat.
Speaker 8: Hello Linda, Yes, hello.
Speaker 1: Lynder Lender. Why your bug again?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Hey, let's give one to use a bum bag? Your names are your buzzeres. It's the best of five, meaning, first person to get three answers correct wins the game. They Christy with you Mary, and with you, Linda?
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: What about me?
Speaker 1: No, not with you. He sees what you do.
Speaker 2: He doesn't agree to be gay for him.
Speaker 1: You're burning in hell anyway. Oh no, aren't we all though? Girls?
Speaker 2: Hard we Question number one, which.
Speaker 1: Australian premier was grilled for forty minutes like a sausage at Bunnings this week.
Speaker 3: Yes, just sinker Allen correct.
Speaker 2: And then she just walked off at the end, saying we're done. She's over it.
Speaker 1: A great exit, We're done.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm going to take my head, turn up to your own life and answer the question dur at a press conference.
Speaker 1: Oh, turn up to your own life, one hundred percent. But what a great way to end anything.
Speaker 2: We're done done. Question number two. That is one point to Mary.
Speaker 1: It is Valentine's Day to day Mary, out of a score out of ten, where ten is fully romantic and booked up and one is sad cat lady, where do you sit?
Speaker 8: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one? Me too, Linda? Where are you?
Speaker 7: I've got to be up there with the number eighth because there's a double celebration happen for us.
Speaker 1: Oh see, now I'm intrigued. Sorry, Jack, I know you want to get out of here, but I know you're we're done. But what's what's the second one? Linda?
Speaker 7: Oh, habby his birthday the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's going to be a launchy weekend at your house, Linda.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, it's going to be special. We're going to you know, spend time as a family. I could say, like's going to be lovely for the kids of just your in some little love notes. Little kids when they get home from a little surprised with some chocolates.
Speaker 1: Well, make sure you've got a little surprise for your husband as well, Linda. If you know fluffy question number two, Every day you reckon which Jesus keep it clean? Clearing Linda's kids. I don't want to hear this about Mom and Dad.
Speaker 3: Question number two, which.
Speaker 1: Flower represents Valentine's Day? Mary? Yes, Mary, Yes, it's a red road. It's sure is none for you though?
Speaker 2: Question number three, This is for the win.
Speaker 1: Mary, Katie Perry talks about Valentine's Day in this song. Yes, Linda teens dream. That was back when Katie was good. Question number four, how many ribs does a human skeleton have? Very hard unless you might know it of by heart.
Speaker 2: Really, you just double the one side you got to know.
Speaker 8: Guess?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Okay? Is that Linda or Mary?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: It's not going to be odd twenty one? Mary and Mary? Wow se Question number it's twenty four. By the way, scorchick, you were just.
Speaker 2: Not close enough. Question two points to marry one point to Linda. Question number five is for the win.
Speaker 1: Mary, name the actress behind the character eleven on Stranger Things Be if she's also married to John bon Jovi's son.
Speaker 2: Correct, Now you.
Speaker 1: Don't know it's Millie Bobby Brown. Question number six, Manila is the capital city of which country?
Speaker 3: Linda?
Speaker 1: Yes, Linda Philippe.
Speaker 2: Correct, okay. Question number seven is the tiebreak winning question. It is two points to marry and two points to Linda.
Speaker 1: Ad pa fum and orde toilette are types of what Yes, Linda, perfume it is correct. What do they say if you've supposed to put a little dab of perfume behind your knees? Why anyway, You've got the bumbag, Linda.
Speaker 2: But because it is Valentine's Day, I'm going to send you both a one hundred and fifty dollars voucher for Interflora get Valentine's Day flowers and gifts delivered on the same day on you. Now, I'm going to go rogue and play our favorite Katie Perry song because we just played a snippet of it then and I want to hear it in full.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're going to talk about Valentine's Day next as well. Thirty thirteen, twenty fourteen. Are you a one or a ten on the scale of old cat Lady versus loved up with plans?
Speaker 2: I love it The Chrissy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show im an next trick. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova. What a great choice. We're talking Valentine's Day. I'm not doing anything. Actually, I was going to take my daughter to the movies.
Speaker 2: I couldn't sort it out. It out. I'm taking Tom, our producer and one of my closest mates, to Charlie XX.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna be that's so drunk. I mean, thank you so much for the invitation.
Speaker 2: You would hate it. We're in a mosh Are you kidding?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would hate it.
Speaker 2: I'm even feeling sick about it. But I love Charlie, so I'm committing to.
Speaker 1: Whenever I'm in a busy, moshy place like that. All I can hear is my low voice going, excuse me, sorry, excuse me, excuse me? Oh, oh, I'm sorry? Oh oh are you okay? Anyway, we're talking Valentine's Day and you're either one or the other. You're either a one out of ten, which is single, no plans, or you're a ten and you have you know, your name was called over reception and there's a flower delivery for you. Yeah, good fear name Liz.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi, Hi Chrissy.
Speaker 5: How are you How.
Speaker 1: Long have you been with someone? Oh?
Speaker 5: I've been about twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you still celebrate it Valentine's Day? On you? What are you doing? What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: We're going to Prohibition in Campbellwell, oh.
Speaker 1: No, nice, do you know that one? I do? Yes, it's up near the corner of.
Speaker 2: Post here.
Speaker 8: So we're we're no, no, no, So we're going there, going there for dinner.
Speaker 1: Liz, what do you like to eat?
Speaker 2: Then? Don't have time to ask about Please have a beautiful evening. We're going to send you one hundred and fifty dollars out inter Flora get Valentine's Day flowers and gift delivered the same day. Swani, let's go to Joanne.
Speaker 1: Joanne, what are you a one sad cat lady or ten loved up?
Speaker 8: I'm a red hot ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Why I get my beautiful red eight red roses my Heart Chocolates and it gives me one hundred dollars a sextillion for his surprise check.
Speaker 1: Now come then, hey, stay on the line. I've got a few recommendations for that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Joanne. Definitely, I'm going to send you a double pasta Bridget Jones maud about the boy only in Cinnama is Now it's really great. You're gonna like, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna love it. And you don't need the fly because you've got the eight roses Kimmy, look at.
Speaker 5: Me, Look at my, Chris, look at me.
Speaker 1: What happened to you today on Valentine's Day that has made you come in at a number one?
Speaker 8: I think I'm a negative one. Christy. I had a date canceled at nine am this morning?
Speaker 1: Okay was it canceled by text?
Speaker 8: By checks? And you know what I did? I went online to the dating app to have a look at his profile. I looked two hours later just what time he'd been on the dating apps two hours earlier to get her offer.
Speaker 1: Oh Kimmy, God, damn him. You are not a one, You are a ten and we are going to send you one hundred and fifty dollars voucher to spend on the most magnificent arrangement from into Flora. Write a card from someone else and get it delivered to your work.
Speaker 8: Christ you are one of the loves of my life.
Speaker 1: Adore you. I love you too, Kimmy.
Speaker 2: Have you Valentine's Day? Everybody? We hope you're night? Is aun't you? Or really boring?
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: We love your emails slid into our dms. The Chrissy Swan Show on install Let's do it Jack, Yes, Chrissy's correspondence, Yes, send us, Send us as many emails as you can. Earlier on in the week, I was in Sydney. Were speaking at a conference like a real proper professional, and what did you soup? Needed some help? I ended up wearing it creased because I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Did you ask the hotel staff like I said too, Swanny, No, they would have had a steam or an iron for you.
Speaker 1: I know there was an eyen, but you know I can't use it. I didn't want to burn it anyway. How's this, Kiri says, girl, use a hair straightener to iron your pants?
Speaker 2: What a good IDEA great tip.
Speaker 1: I love how you've had a little sip of romantic prosecco.
Speaker 2: No, that's not prosecco, that's apple juice.
Speaker 1: Oh well it's apple tice.
Speaker 2: How good is that song that?
Speaker 1: Speaking of stuff that we haven't had for a while, Carmens, they discontinued my favorite flavor and I've gone through. No, I haven't used it yet. I've got one sachet left. It is used by day. It's twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Two, and you're better than that.
Speaker 1: Spoke about it this week, Kiara says, did you ever try this? It was so delicious. It is a thing called chicken Supreme and rice. It looks like shit, looks like something that someone deposited on the footpath outside a nightclub in Fortitude Valley at three in the morning May by a company called Vesta. Good on you. I revealed this week and today in fact, that I'm in my host court era you are. It's the trend of twenty twenty five. It means that you know how important different heights of vases are on a dining table, and you may or may not use a striker plate. Do you know what that is? No, it's like a big plate that goes under all the other plates that nobody eats off.
Speaker 2: Ah, I never heard of that. I love that.
Speaker 1: See how hardcore I am?
Speaker 2: You're into it?
Speaker 1: How about this? Jennifer says her favorite theme. Sorry, I just had an absolute brain faith. Then Jennifer says her favorite theme is Italian Feast. Me too, Yeah, I've got all the bits and bobs, things that say Mellis Simoor and Manja shoo shoo bell. And she sent me a photograph of the Christmas menu. Slight problem. It says menu Christmas. Oh no, j mould have said Christmas menu. But see if it had Christmas menu, it wouldn't have fit in the oval, So I get it. Jennifer. Anyway, I have not gone to the effort of printing menus, but that's next. Jennifer, are you across?
Speaker 2: Can you could get on Canvor and do your own menus?
Speaker 1: I've downloaded the app. I can I just go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and to take a big fart.
Speaker 1: Jamie heard us talking earlier on in the week about the man in the UK that suffered life threatening injuries due to his hairless sphinx cat, and he says, we have three sphinxes and they're gorgeous. They do feel like a raw took, though, and in summer if they sleep too close, they get kind of stuck to you. Oh my god, like little chafy things like your leg on a hot car seat. I think I liken them to Scroton in summer. Yeah cool, let's finish with this one. Yesterday we replayed one of our SMTD segments from a few weeks ago, so much to discuss where I bagged Katy Perry's song Okay and you did.
Speaker 2: I said it was the worst song I've ever.
Speaker 1: Heard we both did. And Emma says, ham listening in the car, and my kid just goes, who did he say? Is horseshit?
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha?
Speaker 1: And Mum said, hey, Katy Perry, he said her song is horseshit. Thank you for the new term for my eight year old, says Emma.
Speaker 2: Welcome the Crispy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It is Valentine's Day, it is Friday, the weekend is here. Ricky lead, Tim and Joel are minutes away. Could it get any better?
Speaker 2: Yes, we just enjoyed Pussycat Dolls. I don't need a man, and I must mention it.
Speaker 1: I had forgotten. I'd forgotten this song. We've worked up the sweat. I saw a little snippet. No play the clickbait opener, and I'll start with the snippet. I saw, okay, Chrissy's clickbait, so you know, apropos of nothing. I want to talk about Nicole Scherzinger, please. I saw a little snippet of her singing defying gravity. She is unbelievable in the voice box department.
Speaker 2: Mate, there is no Pussycat Dolls without Nicole.
Speaker 1: There actually isn't. Jim Or they came into the studio and we worked together on breakfast and how many other women were there. I've got no idea how many other people in the band who cares? They had nothing to say. They looked embarrassed that they were on tour, that they didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: And she looked embarrassed to be with them, because I don't know if you remember we met her twice. We met her once alone. She was fantastic, she was lively for a chat, and then when she walked in with the other girls, like the year later, she was a shell of a human embarrassed to be with them.
Speaker 1: And the other ones were like trying to speak and it was. It reminded me of when Ricky Lee toured with the Young Divers. There was only there was only one superstar in that lineup. Let's be honest own, Let's move on to Jojo Siwah. Yes, she is in Sydney at the moment. I shouldn't know better. Have a scroll through our instagram the Christy swanshow if you want to see Jojo Siwa trying to teach me how to dance.
Speaker 2: She was one of my favorite guests over my radio career.
Speaker 1: I agree, she was so much fun. I was sorting out my daughter's bedroom last night, and I came across a huge stash of Jojo Sewat greetings cards. It's just got a like a cartoon face of her going calm as a bitch. Anyway, she is in Sydney with her new GF girlfriend and she has been snapped by the paps crossing the road as if she's been walked like a dog.
Speaker 2: I'll show you how to.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that says about their relationship, but I like it.
Speaker 2: It says that they are going to be having a very fun Valentine's Day night.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. They look like they're having the time of their lives. Isn't new love wonderful? It is if you're celebrating a new love today, plenty, Good on you, Good on you.
Speaker 2: Shout out to you, Yeah, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: It only goes downhill from there, doesn't it. Let's talk about Gaga please. I've been meaning to learn that line from her new song Abracadabra.
Speaker 2: Which line is it?
Speaker 1: It's like, it's she does that thing that I love when she does it, she talks nonsense. It's called gargai ish abra.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 2: It means she had a really big night and decided to write a song.
Speaker 1: I'm going to learn how to say it, and then I'm just going to walk up. I'm going to do this next week. I'm going to walk up to people in the kitchen and then they say, how are you. I'm going to say, abracadabra a googagaana gogle google anyway, she I mean she is a huss loot from way back shoes, and you can tell. And this is what she had to say about how she used to basically force herself into rooms where there were opportunities.
Speaker 13: My whole day was spart training to get those gigs, and I just I would knock on door after door after door and just say can I please play here? Or I would call and pretend I was my manager. Successfully I would tell people. I'd be like, she's so hot right now, and sometimes I would do like an accent and yeah, I mean I would do anything to get booked.
Speaker 1: I love this so much. It reminds me of when you were going for your first job and you're fifteen. You just put cvs everywhere, sad resumes that go I'm a dedicated, punctual person. I am the annual committee at school. It's all you can offer. But guess who gave me my shop for my first job, The Great Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: They did too, they did.
Speaker 1: They gave me my first job and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey Skaga was speaking to Sean Evans there, who hosts a show called Hot Ones where you try all the different spicy hot chicken wings. Oh, how do you think you'd go doing that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: I love it? I love yeah, I love a wing. Not as much as Ricky Lee, not as much as Ricky Lee. Gilter, who's coming up next.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the guys, are up next. Have a beautiful weekend morning and happy Valentine's But I.
Speaker 1: Love you, I love you more, See you one day. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Are you