Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, it's mail and Monday it's maln mondy for sure, and tell time may.
Speaker 2: How's it going? Months Like, we didn't get work for half an hour beforehand.
Speaker 1: Just winged and vented for half an hour. If you heard I mean, we do put most of it on the pod anyway, but if you heard our chat just then, you'd go, these girls need to be in a psychiatric ward. And you wouldn't be far from it. You wouldn't be far from wrong.
Speaker 3: That idea of that like not to make light of mental health issues at all, but the idea is sort of appealing. I'm like, now, I wouldn't mind for like a week.
Speaker 1: This is not a joke. And this is when you know you're not in the best place. Yesterday I was in bed and I thought, jeez, it might be nice to go back into hospital and get another infusion because I've just got to lay on the bed for five days, Like when you are wanting to go to hospital to have a break.
Speaker 3: I have a whole theory around this that we should bring back the nervous breakdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well people are having them, and I think we're having one. But remember because acknowledged now, but remember.
Speaker 3: When you were a kid, right, and it was like I remember whispers of Sandy's had a nervous breakdown or whatever, and it's like, oh okay, and she's like Sandy disappears for a bit and then she comes. Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I think there's.
Speaker 3: Something about if you feel like you're headed that way, maybe it's into like rehab and you go and you have a little reset, you get back in touch with who you are, and then you come back and you're better, or you'll I feel that.
Speaker 1: Is called psychiatric wars or like Eden and Gwingarna and those kind of places.
Speaker 2: But I don't want I.
Speaker 3: Don't want anyone controlling what I eat. I don't want to do dance classes. I don't want to do any of that. I just want to learn to myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably a holiday without the family, But I do know what you mean. It used to be a real thing and a real stigma, like oh yeah, yes, she's had a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you know what, that's what we should do. We should book a holiday together. Right at this point, I'd even fly. At this point, I'm not putting scared of anything.
Speaker 1: Nah, because if you got to lose.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Imagine it's like, oh, Monty and I are just going to like rediscover ourselves or whatever, and the next minutes like Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 1: Yes, it would either be Girls Gone Wild. We get our tits and our ars out, or we just sit on the couch and eat cheetos and fucking dig a bigger hole, and.
Speaker 2: Then everyone would be like, put that away.
Speaker 3: No one wants to see that anymore.
Speaker 1: A fair enough they don't. Yeah, I was just saying though, like my migraines have flared right up again. I go through stages where I feel okay and I'm like, oh, maybe they're gone, and then I end up having another six weeks in bed. But I and if any of you have done this, because I explored HRT but it didn't do anything. But I do think it's hormonal because it's been the last three years I've really switched on, so I would have been like forty one forty two when they really kicked right up. So I know a huge amount of it is stress related, but I do think hormone related. And I've chat gpt the shit out of all hormonal stuff and I've come across something called Zolodex, which they use a lot for endometriosis patients, which basically just shuts down your ovaries. Because I'm like, if I knew a hysterectomy would get rid of it, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I obviously don't know, and I know Zolodex can really fuck with your system. Obviously it's hutting your ovaries off. But I need something extreme. If anyone has fully explored the hormonal area, you've got to get in touch with a show and tel podcast is where you can find us on Instagram, just because I need more. That's the thing with chat GPT too. I look at it and it'll be like, Zolodex could be your next step, and then I'll write in, but doesn't that make you estrogen blah blah, no, go good point. Yes, maybe it isn't the next step for you. I'm like, oh, oh god, do.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is? I think the volatility of this time is the swing, the unpredictability of one minute your instrument will be off the charts the next minute at tanks, and it's especially if you're someone who is sensitive to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, to begin with yeah.
Speaker 3: That that is where it is so hard, because if you're taking estrogen, then when you're having the highs, it's.
Speaker 1: Too high bucks you. But also, my migraines were okay when I was pregnant, so that to me is a huge indicator, and they started when I was around eleven, so I mean it is a huge indicator that it's hormonal. Anyway, I'm about to see my ninety seventh neurologist and going to book into my GP who's a hormone specialist, and just try and get it under control. But what a hot mess. I feel like, fucking wildly out of control. So if you're a woman like us at the moment we are feeling you, we are both like why have we lost our minds? And my health was shot? You know who else has lost his mind? Who? Lamar fucking Odein mart used to be married to Chloe Kardashian. There's a docco out It's called Untold The Death and Life of Lamar Odem. It's on Netflix, and I'm like, I used to love watching Chloe and Lamar Lammy they used to call him. So I watched it. There was an article and the title was Lamar Odem's past is a cesspool of trauma, and I was like, full stop, this docco was so fucked up, so fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming he had a lot of trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a lot of trauma growing up. But he was such a raging drug addict. He basically admitted that he married Chloe Kardashian because he saw their lifestyle and wanted that lifestyle. And this poor bitch put her life on a whole for this guy. Looked after him when he like rented a house for him to get better in after he had twelve fucking cardiac twelve strokes, six heart attacks. He couldn't walk or talk anymore, and she like literally nursed him back to health. And she walks into the house that she'd rented for him when he got out of hospital, and she's like, you, once you've smelt crack cocaine, it's the most pungent, hectic smell. And she said, I walked into the house and I could smell it in the house, the one that she's renting for him. Taken her put her life on hold. Walks up, he's sitting on the side of the bed smoking crack cocaine, and she just punched him in the face and it's like I'm done. I felt my heart broke the cloth because I'm like, you were so used by this sick, sick human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your heart breaks for her, yeah, but also for him because nobody wants to be like that. I what trauma does to you and the way it makes you behave and then you get into that cycle of addiction. And then add on to it that he was an athlete, and you know, like I can imagine you, especially with athletes, you know, you reach the peak of your powers, that's the one thing that was your thing, and then you age out of it or whatever, and then what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 1: Totally? I think that about AFL players all the time. I'm like, the mental health issues that would be amongst former AFL players and stuff, because you are You've just surrounded by a team, your days dictated to you. You're at this time, you're eating this, you're doing this, you're making so much coin and then it ends and there's not a setup for them, like some of them do course or something during it, but I mean, going from being a professional athlete to then what the fuck are you going to do? Also, Lamar was such a good athlete from such an early age that he's like, my grades and everything were shit, but I just get away with it because I was such a good basketballer. But it's so messed up.
Speaker 2: It was clutching in it.
Speaker 1: Chloe did one you know how they do pieces to camera with in documentary, So it was Lamar and Chloe was one of them. And then the other guy who was working at the brothel where Lamar ended up overdosing, he was one of them as well. So it was like went between the three of them and his auntie. But he didn't invite any of his family to the wedding, like he invited like one school friend to the wedding, like he was a piece of work. And like you said, he's an addict. I just really struggle with addiction because I'm not across it as much as somebody who lives with somebody with an addiction or has one. I'm just like, when we call it a disease, I'm like, but cancer is a disease. So I always struggle to put addiction in the same category as a disease, which I always not correct. But that's sometimes what I really struggle with.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, when I say this, I say it like having lived the cancer world, right, so it sounds harsh. I don't mean it in that way, but it's almost like I definitely do see it as a disease, and I do think that it's passed on in genes as well, yea, that addiction gene And I'm like, the worst part is like cancer is in most cases a terrible hand that you're dealt right, whereas addiction and then the things that happen after that and the way that you blow up your life is self inflicted.
Speaker 1: It feels like that to me, which I don't think know if it is, though, do you know what I mean? That's what I mean, That's where I struck the damage.
Speaker 3: Like, that's a disease that makes you act in a certain way that impacts you and the people around you. So it's almost like it's making you do things that let's say it's alcoholism, and then you end up with liver cancer because you fucked your liver, right, you have given yourself that, so you've got the addiction. But what the addiction has driven you to do, which is drink, is then what has caused the bad thing. Whereas with cancer, a lot of the time, it's like bad luck, you know, So it's like you've.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's so con I think it is so confusing for people who aren't directly linked to somebody with an addiction, with which most of us are to some extent. But I'm like, you're physically putting that alcohol into your body or you're physically doing that fucking needle, Like, just stop. Which I know it's not that easy. I get it. It's the same, and I think you relate more because you were addicted to smoking and you know it's like so fucking hard to get off it. Yeah, but it's so as somebody who doesn't have an addiction to alcohol or drugs, I'm like, which, just fucking stop. You're ruining your life and you're ruining everyone around your life.
Speaker 3: No, but we I think we all have addictions to some things, and those addictions some are just more socially acceptable than others.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's also some are so much more destructive than others as well. You know, some addictions that we affect the person involved, where addictions to drug an alcohol effect, it's the ripple on effect, so fucking hectic.
Speaker 3: That tail as old as time trying to find things to fill in the voids, to.
Speaker 1: Numb the trouma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: So none of the other Kardashians were on it though. But how's Kim Kardashian with Lewis Hamilton. I always am like, when I see a new celebrity couple, how did you meet? And then how do you go about it? How do you try and keep it secret? But remember I used to go out with a pussy cat Dole Nicole Scherzinger.
Speaker 2: Yes, I find that a strange pairing.
Speaker 1: Kim and Kim and Lewis. Yeah, I find Kim and any pairing strange. I remember with Pete Davidson that was weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still am a bit suss on that. It still seems.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 3: It's the mismatch in like what they're I don't know, like their values. Everything just seemed wrong, like he would be taking the piss out of the Kardashians, not fucking one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I don't know, because.
Speaker 3: As you know, my house is a very formula one driven house. And I've always seen him as like a quiet, shy little man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen him as a dirty bird because I think he used to cheat on nikolesher singer all the time. Yeah, I think that was one. Like there was so much infidelity there, and that's what I can't help it go. When you are with a partner that's a rock star or a traveling athlete or you know like that, it's like, I feel like women get into these relationships and if they don't think the partner's cheating, then that's you being a fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: But if tomorrow, let's say Sam is a great singer, right, and then tomorrow he I don't know, released a single and then became famous or whatever. I still I think the temptation is always there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whether they follow through or not, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Got it hard though?
Speaker 1: It would be so hard because the thing is, it's not just our reality that we're all living in now, where all of a sudden we become famous. Everyone around you is a yes person, everyone's a facilitator. People are throwing themselves at you. So your perception of reality becomes very warped and very different. Like your like, the consequences for you are very different than somebody like us. Got it a beef just be good week, a fun week. Imagine you just got one week off life, and it's like this week doesn't count, so you can do whatever you want and you don't think, like your memory of your family and everything's blocked out. It's just a fun week of fucking and dancing and partying and money is not a thing.
Speaker 3: It's the time machine thing. One week to just blow everything up and then go back in the time machine like it never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd probably while you during that week. Even though I've just said you blank out your reality, you'd probably crave your reality.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Oh look it's yeah, yeah, you probably would have to blank out your reality because I guess the thing with kids too is the I.
Speaker 2: Can't live with them, can't live without Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. You'd miss them and I'd be like, I'm going to get kids. All of that works piling up, so in our fantasy world, none of that exists.
Speaker 3: That's our nervous breakdown. Yes, holiday totally.
Speaker 1: So the other day, now I go to hop into bed. I just had a blue with Arloe. He was being such a fuck with so I screamed.
Speaker 2: At me, you talk like that about he.
Speaker 1: Was being such a knob jockey. I screamed, I might.
Speaker 2: Have told you this. I screamed so loud.
Speaker 1: Now I pissed my pants. I pissed my pants.
Speaker 3: I threw shoes at Luca the other day. I feel better, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: We sho didn't piss your pants like my pat. I've spoken about my pelvic clare so bad that I'm having to bend over a bit if I laugh, I have to bend over refreshenees. And I've yelled so loud that I'm like, fuck, I'm pissing, and I had to walk off. Luckily he didn't see that that had caused that. But I was like, I can't even yell at my kids now without pissing anyway. So I was fuming. I was so angry, went into the bathroom, had to change my pants and wash myself down and his pants this bullshit, fucking shit as you were doing it totally, I was so like, you know, sometimes you're so angry you don't even recognize yourself and my sisters here, and I went out and I'm like, I'm clearly not coping as I put my pants into the dirty wash. But then I came back into my room, I'm like, fuck it, I'm just going to bed, and I was like, what are all those black things all over the wall? One wall had so many black things on it, and I was like, oh my god, are they ants? For fuck me? I walk over to the maul. Hundreds and hundreds of baby spiders scattered all over my wall, and I could see the little hole they were coming out of, like it was like Charlotte's wab Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: That's one of the things I see when I hallucinate in my dream.
Speaker 1: No you don't. That's awful that.
Speaker 3: I'm always saying to Mark. There's spiders or ants or whatever, miceol rats in the bed. Oh jeesuz, please okay, So how like what did you just look at it and almost the shock of seeing it and then you just fell into a heap and went I'm going to bed because.
Speaker 1: Then I found Then I looked at my bed and there was a couple of scattered on the bed too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh my god, this is like such a nightmare. So I went and got the mortem and it was just home. No, Sam wasn't home. My sisters I got. I said, come and look at this. And she goes, oh my god, And I just sprayed the shit out of them and then brushed them all onto the floor and vacuumed them up and just wiped them off my bed and tried to kill them, and then got into bed and felt very uncomfortable. I was like, there's probably fucking spiders all over me. But I was like, this is shit. Literally nightmares are made of, or what a movie would look like. And after you've just had a mental breakdown, to come in and find that, I was like, a fuck you, universe.
Speaker 2: You've got to find the nest.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I sprayed like there's a tiny little hole, a gap between my carpet and the wall, and so I just sprayed the shit out of it.
Speaker 3: I'm really sorry that happened. That's fucking rough day, mate.
Speaker 1: It was really rough.
Speaker 2: Rough day.
Speaker 1: You're screaming at an eleven year Old's not nice to pissing your pants to a nest of fucking spiders hatching in your bedroom.
Speaker 3: It was I think there is something. And even though it does sound very woo woo, you know in that idea that your frequency, yes, if you're in a shitty frequency, like you're attracting shit stuff in the spot as we like, which we smell piece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, do you get into vortex you need to pay. Yeah, this bitch is this is going to push her over here. This is going to be fine. But I literally because I still journal every day nearli pretty much. But I'm writing like it's so the other day was doing it and then I rip it up every time, Like why do you rip it up? I'm like, oh, this is nothing anyone can ever read. This isn't how my days is and what I got up to when it nine oh five, went to the beach or whatever, like this is fucking ramblings of a mad woman. But I am trying to write about getting in the flow? Dare I say it? With the universe?
Speaker 2: How do you get into the flow?
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know. I'm just writing it saying because you know, you feel when you're in flow, like I know it sounds woo woo, but no, no, no, you feel when you're living with ease and you're in flow with what's going on. And then you also feel when you're swimming against the tide. And at the moment I'm swimming so far against the tide and I have moments of flow and I'm like, oh, this is flow and it's just such living with ease. I started to listen to Gabby Bernstein's book I Fucking Hit rock Bottom, the lady who does the manifesting. But she's like the purpose of your life is to live with ease, and I'm like, yeah, I have not very minimal ease in my life, and flow to me connected. I was like, yeah, I know when I'm in flow, and I'm not in fucking flow.
Speaker 3: You know how I told you. I've been on this like beating rampage. Like sometimes three in the morning, I'm just sitting there beating. I saw a video the other day that showed it was this woman that was showing herself. I don't know if she was painting or beating or ever, and she said, this is this is how I feel when I'm beating, and it was silence.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Like. I keep referring back to this time with the fence, when I was painting the fence. The idea that I'm so engaged in what I'm doing that I'm actually not thinking about anything else and is.
Speaker 1: A total form of meditation.
Speaker 3: It is that we're so internal, like everything is that we're almost so self obsessed and self absorbed that it's and they do say the way out is to like make it not about yourself and do stuff other people, take a focus off yourself. But that's I mean, like, you know, you've got to get out of the hole.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: We've got to get out of the hole. And you've got to see people as well. Were very you know.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I've brought this up with you before, but I do think there is something in setting ourselves little challenges every week, you know, like my climate tree, which is still I'm so proud of myself, but some little thing, even if it's once a month that we have to tackle, and.
Speaker 1: Totally I'm so up for that. When my migraines are okay and I can physically move, but it's like.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean when you come to get out of bed, that's not going to be.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm in a ratus. It's like just pull. If my house was better, I mean, I'd still have hectic anxiety and stuff, but it would it would that could be my sole search to you know, try and ease that as opposed to fucking physical pain on top of it. I'm going insane. I actually feel like I'm going insane, but I think I think you're in like this vicious cycles. It's this cycle that everything's feeding into each other. Yes, you know that's what I And so I'm like, i want to work on the mind side. And then I'm also now going back into the medical world and I'm going to force doctors to search for different stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, you have to listen to I think it was last week it came out Dax Shepherd's podcast is with a pain expert, I think, okay, and it was so I've seen two clips and she said in one of them, she was talking about how they have found that so much of pain is not in the part of the body. It's in the brain. Right, So it is like the people that have amputations and then they have the phantom pain, like they are crying from pain from an arm that's no longer there.
Speaker 1: But it is. That's a huge part of the work that I'm doing. It is it is in your brain, but it's not made up like the pain. No, So when people go, oh, it's in your brain, it's like, but the pain's very real. But that's where the pain registers. And for me, I know pain signals. Even when things are safe, pain signals are getting switched on when they don't need to be, so it's teaching your body you're safe now. But that's so because I find the phantom pain absolutely amazing. I'm doing so much reading about changing the neuroplasticity, and everyone who's in experting that area is like, even though we say it's in the brain, the pain is very real because I'm like, fuck, I'm not making this up there, Like, you're absolutely not making it up. But if you do hurt your toe, it's your brain that registers the pain, not the actually toe.
Speaker 3: That stuff is so interesting and hopeful because there's this idea that you can get out of it.
Speaker 2: It's just do.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel like I have a little bit more control. But because I've been doing that work now for so long and I'm not in a better place, I do like lose faith in the process. But then anytime I listen to a book, they're like, don't lose faith in the process. Healing is not linear, blah blah blah, but you do have and especially for things like migraines, fibromyalgia, et cetera, all of those very real debilitating pain, but a lot of it is trauma based. A lot of it is Yeah, pain signals getting turned on that shouldn't be turned on because of the way that your body and your brain has been programmed.
Speaker 2: Fuck fascinating complicated or our brain, mate.
Speaker 1: We're so. I had a dip with a friend this morning who's going through a huge amount. I'm like, Fuck, humans are so complicated. We're such messy, fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: Which is not fun, not the amazing part. Like we've talked about this before, but I don't want everything to be great all the time. I like being a bit dark sometimes, Like you know, it's the part of the human experience. Not you don't want to be having migrains all the time. But I just mean that idea of like, oh, if you're not really happy and you're not really content, then something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that. I think that's just that's just part of the human experience.
Speaker 1: Emotion fluctuates, doesn't it. I guess you just don't want to live on the unhappy side too much. But to be happy all the time's absolute horseshit. It's like there's this one guy. Whenever I see him, I'm like, how I us like I'm amazing, and I, no, you're not.
Speaker 3: He's probably more miserable than any I agree. He doesn't even feel his misery. He's just that misery. He's going to catch up with him one day, and.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I can't wait to see him miserable because I'm like, bullshit, there's no way you're finn I am fantastic.
Speaker 3: That is so delusional that, oh my god, it's like last week, did you see the interview with that kid they call him Clovi Killer, I hold on clovicular. No, he's a guy that does that. It's called looks maxing.
Speaker 1: Looks Maxing. Yes, so he's the guy who had the It was like, that's so weird because I've never heard of him. But I clicked on an article, so this he's a twenty year old American riot and he had an overdose sprowl streaming. Yes, yes he is.
Speaker 3: I see interviews of him and there was this two older guys in it, like watching a clip of him and just taking the piece right. But I was watching it, I was like the insecurity on this kid he's talking about, like they call it hype maxim right, because fuck if you're not tall, then you're not attractive and you're whatever. So he's giving guys tips like, you know, wear heels or inserts in your shoes and pull your pants down really low so then you know, the chick can't see the heels you're wearing or something, or he goes listen to this, he goes put a book on the ground near the bed, so when she's laying on the bed or whatever, you can stand on the book to be tall. And I'm like, in this level of insecurity is how people How even are the boys that are watching this and buying into it.
Speaker 2: I'm like that would be So.
Speaker 1: Does he break his own bones or something?
Speaker 3: It's something about hitting the jaw so your jaws more defined or something.
Speaker 1: So delusion weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's almost not more intense. Maybe it feels more intense than all that pressure that women have always had because we're not used to seeing it with guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so. It just it literally is just came in. It came into my orbit the other day and I was like, this is a really sick puppy. But there's a huge following for it as well, and people doing like so much so that doctors are speaking out saying stop bashing your face with a hammer.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like promising the dream, you know, do this and you'll be hot and then girls will love you and then you'll get laid and then whatever. And it's like, you know, insecurity is like insecurity is not sexy.
Speaker 1: It's not sexy out an era. A man like botox to their wazoo and ripped within an inch of their life to me, is so unattractive, you know.
Speaker 3: What as well, like the thing that applies differently to men, which is so sexist for me to say. But fake dad, oh oh, the.
Speaker 2: Concept of a guy wearing fake.
Speaker 1: No to me, don't care. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: So and it's it shouldn't be because people could.
Speaker 1: Say the same about us, Like what I mean, hectic treat down on a girl's not nicey that sometimes I'm like, you're a flora Like to me, I'm fluoro orange. I look ridiculous. But I think that there's something about men being vain that's more disgusting.
Speaker 2: Than well it is it is.
Speaker 3: It's like we've talked about guys coloring their hair and stuff before, how it's very unsexy. But I think both ways. It's just going, oh, well, I've got a big nose, but it's my nose and it makes up how I look.
Speaker 2: And if you don't like it, then you know.
Speaker 1: But like a guy getting a nose job for vanity is not sexy at all. Heading my way, yeah, it sounds like I had a nose job. It didn't l like my nose. I'd be like, did you have a deviated septum? Like what was? Why did you do? It is so weird, it's so weird programmed, but it's definitely anyway. We're going to get out of here. Everyone. Thank you so much as usual for listening. If it was your first episode, thank you. You're getting to witness breakdowns happening.
Speaker 2: As you in real time.
Speaker 1: In real time, hit us up anytime. Show and Tell Podcasts is where you can find us. That's the name of our Patreon as well. If you want to grab a little membership to that, we much appreciate it. But we'll chat to you zoon bye, Love you