Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, Please listen live on Nov. One hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Ooh, good morning and welcome.
Speaker 4: To you Monday.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are we all?
Speaker 5: Were good? Shall we check in with our brother who had a party last night at TV's Night at Night? The logis coming in from Sydney. Clint stand away, you alive?
Speaker 4: And well I'm alive.
Speaker 6: I'm not so well, but anyway, that's all right.
Speaker 5: I'll take one of the two.
Speaker 3: At this point, can you roll over and put lennon. I'd like to congratulate her on her gold LOGI went.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, what would she be doing right now?
Speaker 5: She'd be munted.
Speaker 6: She did say that in the lead up, didn't she She said she would be quote munted.
Speaker 5: That is a quote. I'm not suggesting that she is. She was in here last week and she saidy five win. I'll probably be two months from the night before.
Speaker 3: In the morning the LOGI awards for twenty twenty five. They happened last night, our own Clint Stannaway was in the room. We're gonna get all the goss on that this morning.
Speaker 4: But sorry, so.
Speaker 5: You're the inside, our insider, in the.
Speaker 3: Inside stufftat Sorry, I've broken the one thing you requested this morning.
Speaker 6: Please thank you our award winning Clinton.
Speaker 3: Say Stannie, congratulate new talent.
Speaker 4: I'm bloody proudy.
Speaker 6: She never thought you'd say that.
Speaker 5: What did you win? Best journalists?
Speaker 6: It's a team effort.
Speaker 4: I think journalists went to that new channel tensure. I woke up.
Speaker 5: I woke up with a photo of Clint holding a LOGI saying I'm a logo award.
Speaker 6: Win yes for our coverage of the Olympic Games in Paris.
Speaker 4: Oh money, well spent.
Speaker 5: Yes, And you know what, you worked so hard when you're over there, because you also did our show at night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do I get an award for that?
Speaker 5: I hope you pushed everyone else off the stage and just took the trophy yourself. Did you get on?
Speaker 6: Actually no, that was the honor was Ali Langdon and James Bracy, the faces of our Olympic Covery's.
Speaker 5: Ridiculous when travel guides one the whole thing fourteen tables.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not hate.
Speaker 4: The goggle Box crew there last night.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but the travel guides. At the end, the guy says, and I need all the help from the cast as we say tonight's LOGI awards get to say, and they all went.
Speaker 4: Out of five. I can imagine they're practicing that. The fo crowd loved it. All right, we're gonna get eyes.
Speaker 6: What's happened great?
Speaker 4: I'm rattled by the footy on the weekend.
Speaker 5: Well, the pie is lost. I should have taken ends up winning. I felt like in her No.
Speaker 4: I didn't even watch that one was too late for me.
Speaker 5: How winning Perth?
Speaker 6: You're asking me?
Speaker 5: Did Port Adelaide winning so important?
Speaker 6: Do the Magpies have the Collie wobbles?
Speaker 4: Yes they do.
Speaker 5: It's a seismic result amongst the contenders.
Speaker 4: And that Chancers still have.
Speaker 3: The Brisbane lines when they're heavyway pounds were the promise notes until we meet.
Speaker 5: Again, that's right, But the Brisbane lines are very good. If you're gonna lose, you'd lose to them, won't you.
Speaker 4: And then you got the Hawks they had a chakra on Friday.
Speaker 5: Let's look at the positives. The Melbourne Vixens one fifteen fifteen thousand. They're jam packed into the Verna to watch the Vixens. One point in it, I know what a game?
Speaker 4: That is? Unreal? Who do you think is more hung this morning? Clint or the girls?
Speaker 5: Don't they girls have Mad Monday today? So today's their day?
Speaker 4: Do they do mad Monday?
Speaker 5: I think so we are.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, of course they do.
Speaker 5: What do you mean hacking girls can be more naody than the ball?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, finally admit it. I've been saying that for years.
Speaker 5: We're not dumb, nor do you What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, so you're still doing the bad stuff. You're just not letting anyone know about it.
Speaker 4: What's the bad stuff?
Speaker 5: Like staying out late and doing things? But we don't do stupid things.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: We do funny things?
Speaker 4: Right? You guys don't like pee on a police station overseas.
Speaker 5: We don't like wrestle and stuff each other in any way.
Speaker 3: You know Executive producer Brody, the leader of the show, you know about this c leader when him and the him and the lads get on it. Yeah, yeah, they wrestle in an apartment, but they turn the lights off. They do they do blackout wrestling.
Speaker 5: I mean that's just asking someone to smash their head open on a coffee table, as anyone smash. Why so you can stick your fingers up each other's in the dark and not know who did it? Well, why else would.
Speaker 4: You in the dark him figure out the clocker?
Speaker 5: I reckon, that's what they're up to.
Speaker 4: Four points for the under Who was it?
Speaker 5: You'll never know? It's so dark.
Speaker 4: That it does have a mate called knuckles.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get this show on the road. It's Monday morning. How rude.
Speaker 3: Morning, Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing it thanks to our mates to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 4: How could was all the weather?
Speaker 5: I was about to stay in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: What a ripping weekend?
Speaker 5: It was like eighteen degrees fool, I am. I had my niece yesterday. I was on babysitting duty. Just you on your own at Paul and I right, and we took we took her to We did the full like Park Ranch. She's only eighteen months. We did this Sunday morning park situation. I haven't done that before. Oh Clinton, you've got two nephews. Have you done the Sunday morning. Oh you're always in Sydney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm always in Sydney. But I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: It's Sunday.
Speaker 6: It's a real bit of a scene, isn't it. Oh my gosh, Like it's it's where I don't know, where a lot of people sort of go to be seen with their kids.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I made a lot of small talk with parents. How old is your little one?
Speaker 4: All that sort of are you not mine? How were kids hogging the swings?
Speaker 5: Well? I didn't quite get the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she was like, sings can go very political.
Speaker 5: But they were pretty good. Everyone was pretty good. People went on and then got off so other people would have a turn. But she just wanted the whole time. All she wanted to do was walk up the slide the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't do that, but.
Speaker 5: That's all she wanted to do. So I was like up the stairs and down and she gets the bottom, turned around and run back up and I'm like, how you can hardly walk? How are you climbing up.
Speaker 3: The smo Was there a situation where it was almost get to end like that Simpsons episode when Home had to be cut out?
Speaker 4: The slide did you have to go Nana enough to go in?
Speaker 5: But it's just it's quite dick and I thought, why don't all these parks have side hustles with coffee vans there to tell me about it?
Speaker 3: You well, there was kids that set up like a lemonade stand near out. I said, the headaches. We got one of those pizza ovens and it's on like a trolley with wheels and wheel back down to the park some midday seriously pumping out to margaritas.
Speaker 6: How did you how did you go dressed? Were an active?
Speaker 4: Were? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was in Malulu lemons, my puff of obviously puffer jacket. But it was warm. It was like it wasn't cold in Melbourne this weekend. And then I was because we remember we were considering on Saturday going up to Sydney to watch the Wallabies.
Speaker 4: Now that we are.
Speaker 5: God, we didn't go to that. It was torrential in city got up though.
Speaker 6: Do you think we might have turned the corner?
Speaker 5: Whether you're not allowed to say that, you know that jinxes everything. Well, it's going to be eighteen degrees again today.
Speaker 3: Everyone always reminds me of the minute you say that, And then we hit a bad patch just before the races.
Speaker 5: Oh well, Darby Day's always like forty two degrees more about seven.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, here's a tip for you because I always carry a spin nappy at the park.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, not for Lauren, because in.
Speaker 5: In case you have too many long blacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that time you're on the tent.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was itself, the choice cleans and I didn't chip myself, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's what all the kids scream at the park. It's just a juice clean.
Speaker 3: You take one with you in the colder months because normally all the swings and.
Speaker 4: Everything are wet. Well, yeah, she just wiping down with the nappy. It absorbs it.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't. I just put her straight down. I was like, there's one way to dry it.
Speaker 4: You go on the wet slat.
Speaker 5: Sum was fine, she didn't care. And then there was one of those little you know, like the rocking horse things that they've got like springs on the So she was on that and Paul. Paul was trying to teach you how to ride it like a jockey, and he's going, come on, you know, but he's like pretending she's a jockey. And his family walked past and They're like, excuse me, and I was like, we're in job. When they go, we just like to point out that's actually a duck, it's not a horse. And I was like, okay, we're also not in the Melbourne Cup here. Yeah, we're just having a bit of Saturday morning.
Speaker 4: Fun, is it? Because he was punting on it?
Speaker 5: He was he was running, running a tab for the other family members.
Speaker 4: Does the park have and I love this? Have you guys seen the Flying Fox?
Speaker 5: So yeah, but she's too small?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there's there's like the Flying Fox. But then some of them have like a seat that you strap him into and then.
Speaker 5: You just I wouldn't have been doing that either.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: You can imagine very risk of her. She wasn't out on that thing where the kid's pump it and it spins really fast.
Speaker 4: Oh were you being? Was how they copped aimump.
Speaker 5: Well, there's another kid just hanging off one of those rocking horse things with his feet hooked in and his face firmly in the dirt with the tan bark. Looked like he was eating the tam bark, but his feet were in the air and his face planted And I went to help, and they were like, oh, no, he's fine.
Speaker 4: He's a second change.
Speaker 5: He always does that. I was like, okay, I'll stay out of it.
Speaker 4: Clean park politics is fun. Tell you what else is fun?
Speaker 3: Going through the audio that Clint recorded at Logi's last night, could have you got what I said?
Speaker 4: Have you heard back what you sentenced?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I haven't heard.
Speaker 4: What's the I know?
Speaker 6: I spoke to Alessandra from Maps.
Speaker 4: Oh she was it. She's got a good time.
Speaker 5: She ripped into you always make a beeline for Alissandra.
Speaker 6: But she that exact question exactly.
Speaker 4: She blew up.
Speaker 6: Are you going to hear that she'd blow up?
Speaker 5: Did she tell you to put some effort into it? Remember last time? How do I find a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: You gotta put some effort in Remember a couple of years ago, Clint was live from the Star the next morning and he had he had the hots for Matt Shervington.
Speaker 5: Yes, we must discuss Matt Shervington's outfit next.
Speaker 4: Well, what was he in? I didn't see him?
Speaker 3: I know you know what he didn't see because you had eyes for someone else last night there was a theme Clint was making a bee line for someone. You'll hear all the audio. Next, Richard Marx should have know better. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well. The reason we played that is he was one of the performers that last night the.
Speaker 4: Loggers the goal LOGI winning Clint stand Away picked up.
Speaker 5: Not the goal, not the goal, no, but a silver LOGI. Clint, well done.
Speaker 6: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 5: But how many years have you worked in television?
Speaker 4: Twenty three?
Speaker 5: How many logis have you won?
Speaker 4: And now one?
Speaker 6: So it was for the team effort.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 6: The Olympics coverage most outstanding sport events.
Speaker 4: This is the moment I got him. You're ready? Okay, see you're with Jason Lauren. You are with Jesson in French French, oh.
Speaker 2: Dish accent.
Speaker 4: Amazing work.
Speaker 5: That was the beautiful work you did when you're in Paris. Remember you also did that excellent cross for us where you were trying to get that woman to say hello in French and order a crepe. I mean, if that's no logo award winning stuff, But don't thank.
Speaker 4: You so much.
Speaker 6: I'd like to thank you for your inspiration. Now he sent through some audio. Yes, right, so you when I set the scene.
Speaker 5: Yes, please do because you're insider.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: I toddled off from the main ballroom to the after party as soon as Lynn McGranger got up and accepted her awards, so beautifully spoken, by the way, and I just suddenly caught a glimpse of one of my television favorites, and I just thought I had to own the moment.
Speaker 4: That's right, not Matt shirving I know this year. No, in past years, all he's gone on about is meeting sver.
Speaker 5: Because Matt Shervington was there in a black skivvy under his touch Steve Job style. Luck he borrowed it from Clint. You know that.
Speaker 4: Well, the skivvy was not the target this year. It was someone a little different.
Speaker 6: It's clip straight away, SHANEA Blaze live at the Loggi's after party. SHANEA good to see you. I'm actually having a great time, but the fact you sleep you look really likely right now?
Speaker 4: What what do I look? Lonely?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 4: Guys? Clean again, I'm here with Milch. We have to work in the morning.
Speaker 5: Mel I'm tipsy playing there.
Speaker 2: The Pitbull throw back just.
Speaker 4: Here on over. I love Pitbull so much. I also love Perry and Kennel.
Speaker 6: Exclusive party audio with Sarah Arbo.
Speaker 4: You, I'm the only you will not believe.
Speaker 1: What I just saw a clean stand away doing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I can disclose it on live on radio.
Speaker 6: This is live.
Speaker 5: I notice sprea recorder.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can disclose it clean. I just saw carry at Kenny and I love her. Do you re to track her down? Okay, I'll be on the hearts quick. I've tracked her down. It's Kerry and Kenny, my favorite, my love. How are you doing? I'm just fun lovely to see you again. I just love you. I've been watching you tonight and you've been you.
Speaker 5: You are delighted me around when you're very high night, lovely night.
Speaker 4: How many this for you?
Speaker 5: For two?
Speaker 4: Next year? Gold?
Speaker 8: Next year?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, you actually have a TV show and I have a bowl.
Speaker 4: I love you, love you, love you? Love you?
Speaker 5: Was what I was your target?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: And been on television for about twenty and.
Speaker 6: Kennel he called her.
Speaker 4: Was she at the like at the slot machines? Or she was actually what she was doing there?
Speaker 5: Care Sarah Harbo started telling his story, saying, You'll never guess what I said. She was doing you just he just cut her off and said.
Speaker 9: Ye ken only.
Speaker 5: But on your study.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then who else was there?
Speaker 3: Well, he ran into someone else that he catches up with now and then. However, an annual event, she had an issue over the settings that you always catch up with.
Speaker 5: Alessandra from mass this is the is the sex Expert relations.
Speaker 4: Listen? Alissandra from are you signing to meet this before?
Speaker 5: I'm saying that he's very nice, but he only speaks to me when he's drunk. So I don't know what the dealer is, but I think there's like maybe something having to do with confidence where he doesn't feel like he can, but when he's had a few drinks then he actually is like very full on and speaks.
Speaker 6: So what's the solution? Do you think I should go on the show?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I think you need to get your ship together, good Anya, Alessandra, she knows.
Speaker 4: Is that gonna hold me for the rest of mine?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, get your shift together.
Speaker 4: She has absolutely nailed you.
Speaker 9: My god, I love her.
Speaker 5: She's so sassy. What are you chuckling at?
Speaker 3: I was just saying it if we could record our off air chat this morning post that is red carpet fashion.
Speaker 4: Hits and missus being the fashion police. We haven't hit the hits yet.
Speaker 5: Oh you know who I loved on the Red carpet talk to me, you know, master Chef. And she had her dad as her date, and while she was doing all her red carpet interviews, he was following around filming the entire thing on his ear.
Speaker 4: That's what your dad.
Speaker 5: My dad's so embarrassing. And I was like, oh, that would be my dad. In the background of the main red carpet interview when they're on like the spinning wheel, he's just there with his phone.
Speaker 4: I love that. That's so cute. More the Luggies a little bit later.
Speaker 8: On prisoner can't get you on my mind.
Speaker 3: So I didn't realize I used to live around the corner from a jungle. I don't know if you guys caught this over the weekend in the news in Melbourne Southeast. A ex police station just along the Dpan Highway there in hyatt As just sold for over a million dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, the land would be worth a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, land would be worth a lot. Out the back it's still got a holding cell like a little jail.
Speaker 4: Oh, like a proper prison, which.
Speaker 3: A couple who purchased the property said they are going to keep the holding cell and make it more like a storage unit.
Speaker 4: That's a bit kirky probably for relatives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think i'd want a prison in my home.
Speaker 4: So sorry, what is it like an old police st it's an old police station.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an old exploit because a lot of the cop shops now, like if you get done right, say you're being a little bit crazy down at the Sandy Hotel, the cops now be there.
Speaker 4: They take it us and kill the police station.
Speaker 5: Because that's where the big one.
Speaker 4: That's where the big holding cells are right now, have you.
Speaker 5: Said what they've done to Pintridge Prison in Coburg So that was the old like notorious main person. And in Melbourne back in the Dawn Hotel now it's got a cinema you can buy. Yeah, it's a hotel and you can buy like cells there as sellers.
Speaker 4: So keep your wind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're so expensive in.
Speaker 4: Each little jail cell is no personal cells.
Speaker 5: They're cold and they're stone and they're like the right temperature so you get like bluestone and they're beautiful. A visit people who have sell wine cellars.
Speaker 6: Jordan Lewis, former Hawthorne and Melbourne player, has his wine collection there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the hotel is like it's beauty. It's like a five star hotel. It's got beautiful restaurants.
Speaker 4: But the room. So you want to pop a pinot, you go down to the jail and open yourself.
Speaker 5: There's a beautiful wine.
Speaker 4: You can't drive, You've got to get a cap.
Speaker 5: It's a bit of a drive if you live in Richmond. It's not a drive if you live in North Side.
Speaker 4: Saying it was like, you know, you should see the room.
Speaker 5: Hang on Pantrie it's live Google Google Pantridge Prison Hotel. The rooms are.
Speaker 4: Imagine in the cell and I'm like, you want to pop another bottle? Yeah? Hang on, I just got to get an uber to the jail to grab a bottle of wine.
Speaker 5: It would be great if you lived in Coburg cl.
Speaker 4: Just lock ourselves in the cell the exactly, Oh there.
Speaker 5: The room, but there's three cells put together that they've cut holes.
Speaker 6: In the wall.
Speaker 4: It's a bit. It's a bit.
Speaker 5: It's pretty amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit great, Like didn't they the capital punishment was a thing when that place was open, I think. So imagine the ghosts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's ghost for sure, ghosts everywhere. Hotel Enjoy, it's very known, it's amazing. Yeah, there's a cinema there, there's you went to rub can't?
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 5: I didn't go? I didn't get sent there the.
Speaker 4: Home of Chappelle for sometime. Yes, what were the conditions like that?
Speaker 5: Usel Ah? Pretty grim?
Speaker 6: Did you get to the actual cell area.
Speaker 5: Or into the holding bit? And then the new prisoners arrived and we panicked and asked to leave promptly. We didn't want to get mixed up with the wrong people. People have been thrown in the slam are forgetting too drunk in.
Speaker 4: Bali aircon in the holding area is quite warm and open air jail straight back to Potato Head.
Speaker 5: But what's the other straight back to Potato what's the other prison here in Melbourne? The old Melbourne Jail? Have you been there? Oh, there's a ghost in Cel fourteen or something like. They know that there is a ghost that lives there, and everyone who goes in there says that they feel the energy of the ghost. Remember I did the Today Show there and I thought it pattered my head.
Speaker 3: I went to the police station open day at South Melbourne. The cops did like an open day. We took the kids down there.
Speaker 5: They could get on the police by it's sound there to say if you don't behave yourself, this is where you'll end up police stations, balloons and face. We want to come back here.
Speaker 3: They've got holding cells that they don't use anymore out the back of the South Melbourn police station. But the cop goes, ye know, we just store all the paperwork in there now, why don't they use them? Because again they take them to bigger police stations. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been to a jail here in Australia somewhere in the world? Well no, no, note whether it was on a tour. Maybe it was to visit a family member. Oh maybe you worked in a jail.
Speaker 5: Maybe you just got put in a holding cell just.
Speaker 4: For the night, the old watchhouse sleepover.
Speaker 5: My friend got put in a prison in America. America got pulled over and he had to do the walking test. They don't do breatha lasses and I hate drink driving. But he swears he was not drunk, and he got put in an American prison overnight. It was so scary.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because you're in like a room with other people. Here in Australia, you get put the holding cells. You're just in there on your own. Then again, when we did the tour, it smelt like pist. You don't want to be in there.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think you want to be in there.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four number, I think, yeah, good points.
Speaker 5: Anyone listening from prison right now?
Speaker 4: Well, apparently they're sneak mobiles apparently have.
Speaker 5: But some some prisons you're allowed mobiles and you're allowed radios and you're allou No, just some of them, I think, mate.
Speaker 4: Some of the only places I know that still have Fox dollars cleans house in prison. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been to a prison? In return?
Speaker 3: I got four hundred dollars ourch just to spec savers. So, whether it's lenses or you want to det yourself out with some new sonnies, give us a call. We want to go on a little tour of prisoners. Have you been to a prison? Where in the world was it and why are we there? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Let's go to kill Moore, Tim, Good morning morning, here you go.
Speaker 5: You've been in the clink, brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, me and I might seeing ourself in there on one dark right out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were were.
Speaker 8: Timp Arizona. Well probably shouldn't out there, but we had a warrant sent out for us all the way back to Australia and they haven't gone yet. Were turning a hide.
Speaker 5: What did you do wrong that put you in the clink in Arizona? Because I've watched America's hardest prisons and I think one of them is in Arizona.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we weren't in that one, but yeah, look he cut me across the back of the head. I hope you listening because I'm bringing him straight under the air. He cut me across the back of the head after a knight on the sauce, and chased him down and uh and took him took a nice spear tackle and yeah, we found ourselves through like a little shop windows sort of thing. And you couldn't even put the exact car park opposite where it all went down. There's a police police car the two offerers, and they thought we're obviously fighting, but yeah, we'll just film what.
Speaker 5: We do play fighting.
Speaker 4: Did they put your shop window came out of nowhere? Long?
Speaker 5: Did put you in the jail.
Speaker 8: While we're in there overnight? Yeah, and we had to go to court the next morning.
Speaker 6: We stared.
Speaker 8: It was a little bit weird when they put the orange overalls on us and they actually changed the hands to the feet mugshots.
Speaker 5: It was are you ever allowed to go back to America?
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 8: I'll believe it's about seven years that it's been a lot further than that other world I would be.
Speaker 4: On the radio, Yeah, oh well, you do have a good trip. Should hear back? Made the orange overalls in.
Speaker 5: There and then they change your hands to you?
Speaker 4: I don't work around over there, do they?
Speaker 5: No? They don't.
Speaker 4: All right. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you been to a.
Speaker 5: Jail that's in Epping? Good morning morning? Was it you or someone you know?
Speaker 10: It was actually my partner at the time, what I mean, was in jail from about February November, so I never got to see him. We were He was calling me every day for his thirteen minutes.
Speaker 5: Thirteen minutes is that what you get on the phone? Yeah, thirteen minutes a day.
Speaker 4: It's great. If my wife could only talk to me for thirteen minutes a day on the phone.
Speaker 5: Thirteen minute phone call, Jase, you wouldn't be able to sit still for the whole thing. You'd get about two minutes on the phone with you and you'd hang up.
Speaker 10: He actually managed, he had a couple of them a day, but they were restricted to thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Oh, so was he in prison here in Australia?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so he was here in Mom's free I think. So he was in there from November the day he got out. We spent some time together, and then later that night I got blocked on everything and fans out that he cheated on me in prison.
Speaker 4: In prison, yes, oh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and was calling her as well, and kind to find out the prison No, no.
Speaker 5: No, half he's thirteen on the other thirteen minutes on vast and half he's thirteen minutes calling some other one, which makes sense because I was like better off without him.
Speaker 4: Enough couldn't happen in one day to justify thirty and call the next.
Speaker 5: Did you ever go visit?
Speaker 10: No, that wasn't allowed at the time, because it wasn't in there long enough for them to allow visitation at that stage.
Speaker 5: Right there, you go, well, that sounds like you're better off without him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely. Let's go to Chris. Chris, you spent the first five years of your life in prison. Yeah?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Ah well, I was a maternity prison.
Speaker 4: For my mum.
Speaker 5: Mum was in prison and you were born there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you remember any of that time?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely. I mean it was more like I mean, for a kid, it's not really something you pick up on the lower details. I just remember Santa coming around in the fire engine three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: They had a pool, canteen or library, so we are done.
Speaker 4: Real Were you in like do your mum have her own cell and you would be in there with her?
Speaker 11: I think it was more like cabins.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 11: It felt more like a farm than it did a prison.
Speaker 4: Which makes sense because you don't want to put that on the child, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Definitely, Oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, Chris. And then when when you were allowed to leave, were you allowed to leave and come back or you always in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I was pretty much in there the whole time until school and then I went to live.
Speaker 4: With my name right, fascinating Wow? And then would you go back and visit your mum mate.
Speaker 11: Ah, I don't think so. I think there wasn't that much longer after that until.
Speaker 4: She came out.
Speaker 5: Right. Wow, what a weird way to start ling, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean it does sound like they've got it set up right, you know, yeah, but you know what I mean, they've got a pool said comes. I mean that they're not in the cell, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's just amazing art about that. Like people being pregnant and being arrested, being incarcerated.
Speaker 4: There has been prisoners in the past. I can't remember the story it was. I think it was last year where the prisoner.
Speaker 5: Was trying to do it pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right the idea, and people were like, well, hang on a set, she's doing that because she wants to go to a maternity prisoner.
Speaker 4: No, you can't do that, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: He Chris.
Speaker 4: Wow, fascinating. Thanks for all your stories. Oh hang on, Brady said, there's one more that's just come through a hangout. It put it through. Yeah, good, Drew, sounds like a prisoner. Joe, have you done Tom? You have done.
Speaker 5: In and out or one consistent stint in and out?
Speaker 4: One big One's what was the biggest stint.
Speaker 7: Thy much in twenty years.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't tell us what you no? No, no, not the best to answer, which Yeah, I beg your pardon.
Speaker 5: There were three questions all at once. Which prison did they have fox telling? How was the food?
Speaker 11: The food was horrible?
Speaker 5: Did they have fox tell? No?
Speaker 6: And probably the most intelligent question of the lot, which prison?
Speaker 4: Uh did the tour?
Speaker 5: Have you been back to pantry since it's become a hotel and a wine cellar?
Speaker 4: Yes, I haven't.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't a.
Speaker 6: Been to the maternity prison?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I hasn't done Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet you wish it was a wine seller when you're there.
Speaker 4: I'm fascinated by prisons.
Speaker 5: Did you watch that like I used to watch that shows Hardest Prison?
Speaker 4: Ye? And then I go down the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Hold, have you seen them one in Russia where they blindfold them and then they never they moved them around blindfolded every couple of hour, so that way they never know the actual layout.
Speaker 4: Of the prison. Prison. Yeah, it was a present. Well, good morning everybody, and welcoming Monday.
Speaker 3: Good morning, saw heads this morning cleaning out very on Clint stand away, he was at the LOGI Awards.
Speaker 5: Last night the clin Now, there was some interesting outfits. I thought sensational in your velvet double.
Speaker 6: Breast A bit for not having socks on, I thought you would now.
Speaker 5: I got many d ms as well, saying can you tell Clant he needs to put socks on? And I felt like running back, can you mind your manners?
Speaker 6: It was like a loafer, wasn't more like like a shining loafer?
Speaker 5: Did you get blisters from those?
Speaker 4: He needed the little sockets the feeder chopped up.
Speaker 5: Matt Shervington wore a tuxedo with a shirt give and David Campbell was in some caramel number.
Speaker 3: My heart broke for doctor Chris brown One, who had to conduct this interview on the red carpet with Blue.
Speaker 4: Well, this might just be the hardest shut of the night.
Speaker 1: As you're about to see, I'm here with Blue and Bingo from the smash It series Bluey.
Speaker 4: Everyone's very excited by my calculations. Are you guys?
Speaker 1: The youngest attendees at the logis glue?
Speaker 4: You're six and think of four? Yes?
Speaker 5: Why do they do that? Bluey would not I was like, you know, though I didn't know this, but Champaign said it in his roast that Blue is the most streamed television show.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 3: It's crazy in the world, made right here in Australia, in the entire world. Yep, we can do this all day.
Speaker 4: Yep, amazing.
Speaker 5: Did it win anything?
Speaker 6: It won It's one best children's something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, an apple side of vinegar? Did that win anything?
Speaker 6: Because I fell as Yes, that one best?
Speaker 5: That was nominated for a.
Speaker 4: Dramatic series something right.
Speaker 5: Did the Block win anything? Did Maps win anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I saw Travel Guides one something and about four hundred people they always do who else?
Speaker 9: Fun?
Speaker 3: Lynn McGranger took out the gold LOGI and she is going to join us later on this hour.
Speaker 4: But coming up next.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've been keeping a little secret.
Speaker 4: We're going to go there after Edge.
Speaker 5: Let you guys know, I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Would you agree, yes, she doesn't want to think about love and I have no poker face.
Speaker 4: Would you also agree yes, most of the time.
Speaker 5: So I just said I've been keeping a little secret, and that was I told you guys last week it was my fiancee, Paul's birthday, and on Friday I'd planned him a little surprise party and he for you it looked great. It was so fun. And he's not from Melbourne, right, Paul grew up in Brisbane, And as you would know Jace, anyone who's lived somewhere other than where they were born or where they'd spent most of their life, it's really hard when you move to a new city. You don't have your family, you don't have your best friends. And Paul has integrated so beautifully into our family in Melbourne and into our friendship group and our extended family. But I flew a bunch. We had a bunch of his friends come down from Brisbane to surprise him, and he knew or Friday were going for lunch with six of us, and he just kept saying to me for weeks and weeks they better not be more than six people. I don't want to do anything. But I'd already locked it in.
Speaker 4: How many people at lunch? Four day?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, what did it start at?
Speaker 5: It started at six, then eight, then ten, then twelve, the yeah, so on and so afterwards and everyone I thought it was one of those things that was sort of last minute, and I was expecting people to be like, nah, too hard on a Friday.
Speaker 6: What was his reaction because I mean I saw a shot and his smile.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so big.
Speaker 5: There were tears. It was just so good. I've never planned a surprise party before either, so I was so nervous.
Speaker 4: It taught me through like walking him into that we're at.
Speaker 5: Home, and so the six people he thought were having lunch with he knew it was a surprise location were there. And then I was getting text from people being like, I'm stuck on Punt Road.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so we're sitting there and Paul's a planner, right, he's too time, like everything is timed where I'm a bit more fluid. You surprised.
Speaker 6: Would disorganized running to your own beat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't say fluid.
Speaker 5: So I was like, he's going, okay, come off the cars here, let's go. And I was like, you know what, I think we should have a hydra light. Why don't we all hide because I was trying to like, I was trying to stall because people were like, we're stuck on Punt Road and you don't want to walk in at the same time. So I'm like dishing out. He's like, I don't want a hydral I was like, could be a big day, Let's have a hydra light's sport. He's like, what's wrong with you? Anyway, we got in the car, we did the big surprise tears.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 5: If you can ever organize a surprise party for someone, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: We have not stopped mine.
Speaker 6: Did he say something along the lines of, Lauren, what have you done? Before the curtain was pulled back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a video he heard because we went downstairs to where this restaurant was. We had like a private room, and the staff were all in on it because there were signs saying there was wine tasting. Are you here for the wine tasting? Yeah, just go through the curtain. And in the video goes Lauren, what have you done? And I was like, I honestly thought he was going to be so angry?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon? He had any nat anyway.
Speaker 5: I'll show you the video of his face. He had no idea.
Speaker 4: Now the hyde you light help finish?
Speaker 5: I was I was asleep by one thirty am.
Speaker 4: That's good, that's not bad, that's pretty good. Did you have everyone back to the house.
Speaker 5: No, we went to another place. A few people ended up back at our house, and then eleven o'clock people were at our house and then at one thirty I was like, chow and then I think people trickered off. After that, I'm going to bed. I didn't actually say child smoke bomb, went straight to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the way to do it. I locked the door poorly, still going.
Speaker 2: Now, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: What was lunch? So it was a long I love a long lunch speech. I did a speech, got a bit of mosh. He got a bit of mos. That's not everyone, got a bit of emotion. And then if you know our friends, I was like, does anyone else want to say anything? One up, the next, one, the next.
Speaker 6: It's not everyone Rockford, I.
Speaker 5: Know anyway, someone who's never planned a thing in her life. I am hanging up my pad, party planning boots for the rest of the tourney. Pants, cheese, escalator, hang up my pants anywhere, hanging out my party planning boats.
Speaker 4: Eleven o'clock, I got no pants off.
Speaker 3: You were front and center, yes for the gold LOGI, which went to the lovely Lynn McGranger.
Speaker 5: YouTube Gosh History watching Lynn mcgrange.
Speaker 4: Remember last time she was in She brought up how she ran into you last time Clinton. I know your face. Of course I know your face.
Speaker 5: I was probably still munted in the.
Speaker 4: And just like, do you know what lind So was?
Speaker 6: I sometimes the best?
Speaker 4: Yeah that was last time winner.
Speaker 6: That's munted she was.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon? She's still a bit Mandero tree this morning.
Speaker 4: Well we're just we're just about to get her on the phone. Good on her. It was great to see her pick up the gold after.
Speaker 5: After so many years. I mean I loved Home and Away. It was like religion in my family, watching Home and Away at seven o'clock every night if we were out somewhere, but mum, we've got to get home, Home and Away stuff. Yeah, like it was a ritual in our house. We never ever ever missed Home and Away. And Lynn McGranger is someone who I felt like I grew up with.
Speaker 4: We've got her? Is she munted? Hello Gold LOGI Winner? Lynn McGranger.
Speaker 9: Hello guy, Kay, yay, I'm here.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm tired, darling, I'm tired, but you know what, I'm elated. I'm getting dragged from pillar to post doing bloody publicity and you know which is really like, you know, putting money on the horse after it's already.
Speaker 5: Won any more.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 5: Did you finish up?
Speaker 10: Lynn?
Speaker 5: Because I imagine it was a big night of celebrations.
Speaker 10: Well, do you know what?
Speaker 9: I did not go to the after show party. What's because I know I now disappointing. I wasn't mounted because I had to go to the media room and for about forty five minutes to get the bloody gold LOGI wasn't presented until nearly midnight.
Speaker 11: I'm seriously, we'll take.
Speaker 4: It back, Lynn if you are no.
Speaker 5: No, Lyn, is it true your husband said he'd rather swallow a hammer than attend the loady celebrations?
Speaker 9: Yes he did, yet because like I've been going to you is and I think he came to the very first one, back in the day when we could all bring a partner, and then you know, when when everything tightened umble, it's like, no, you can only if you've got you can only bring a partner if you've got three heads and or you know, if it's if it's a blue moon.
Speaker 5: So he wasn't invited, Yes he was.
Speaker 9: I invited him for this because you're up for the Yeah, because I got because I was up for gold, I could bring a partner.
Speaker 5: Did he not think you were going to win?
Speaker 9: I don't think that was the issue going I think he did think I was going to win. I think he he just went. Now, I'd rather swallow a hammer. It's the longest night in the world.
Speaker 4: It is, it is long. Then I I was.
Speaker 6: I was next to the home and away table or tables. Those kids know how to have a good time. Is it hard keeping up with them?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: But you know what I was an Aida. Oh my god, that woman can party, y ada ada hated party. When I was stumbling back to the room last night, not that I was just tired and also carrying my logis I was stumbling back to the room. She and James came the other way and they got changed, and I thought they were leaving the party. No, no, they were going to the park on the after party.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 5: Did Emily weird change her outfit for the after party because she forgot to wear her undies?
Speaker 4: She was flashing everyone, A There's always one every year, isn't there?
Speaker 9: I always wan? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 9: I was next to my daughter and you know, chatting and all of that, and I didn't notice that, and I was in a good position to notice.
Speaker 4: Well, look, Lynn, I thought you looked a million bucks last night.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the wind. It was great to see Australia get behind you and water run You've got on Home and away.
Speaker 4: Congrats mate, Thank you so.
Speaker 9: Much guys, and thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Go and party hard tonight to make up for last night.
Speaker 4: She's going to bed, She's going.
Speaker 9: To be I'm going to bed.
Speaker 4: On you, doll.
Speaker 5: We love you, Lynn McGranger.
Speaker 3: Congratulations gold LEGI joining us on the air here on novel one hundred. Well, good morning Melbourne and a huge good morning and congratulations to the Melbourne Vixen's five.
Speaker 4: Seconds so long the underdogs.
Speaker 1: Come unstop the goods.
Speaker 5: Just so good Spera.
Speaker 4: Oh what about that crazy scenes one point in it?
Speaker 5: I mean that's the kind of grand fine all that you want to see, right, I loved.
Speaker 6: I love the fact that they had to wax the game in the last fifty seconds, just like a big game of keepings off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what a game. Well done to the victens because I think that they they missed out on a few sore you we're done. They're a great bunch of girls.
Speaker 4: Their coach is retiring, so Mackinness Yeah, what what a way to go out?
Speaker 3: Yeah that is that's the stuff of fairy tale. Congratulations to the girls. It was outstanding.
Speaker 5: Hey it is a rich crowd too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fifteen thousand rod lavernad record breaking.
Speaker 4: Just's gone seventeen to wait.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, guys, Now Tyra Banks, who is a super wool. Remember she invented the smies, the smiling eyes. That's how you smile and smile. Smiling America is next. She's a teacher on how to Can you give me a smise chase? Oh no, you look like crossing cloud?
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 4: It's like a cat.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll work on our spies during one of the world's most beautiful women has admitted that she does something that is so revolting. She can have all the smiles she wants and I ain't going to be selling anyone do anything guys.
Speaker 3: Sebastian on over one hundred. He performed at the LOGI Awards last night.
Speaker 5: I know Clint s an Away, are you there? It sounded good on the TV? Was he great live?
Speaker 6: It was fantastic life. Yeah, you were all singing, all dancing.
Speaker 4: You saw the old logos flashback photo I posted on the gram yesterday. Yes, I did.
Speaker 5: You looked like a LOGI, I replied, I'm so glad I didn't know you back then. He did himself gold, what were you dory?
Speaker 4: I was working for the hot thirty.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to get attention.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, you're that guy the worst because.
Speaker 5: You are the opposite of an attention seeker? Out When did that change?
Speaker 4: When I grew out of that? Painted myself entirely tips.
Speaker 3: I was on the red carpet doing interviews, and then the worst bit was heading back to the hotel.
Speaker 4: We stopped at the bottle shop.
Speaker 5: And you weren't actually invited.
Speaker 4: No, it's on the red carpet, went to the doing interviews. I didn't walk the carpet like that. God. No, I was doing interviews.
Speaker 5: But then people want to be interviewed by because I would have been like, do you do around that guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a real wide step around me. We got back to the hotel, I left all the recording gear in the cab.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 5: Oh night, it's just well. Remember when we sent my dad to do the red carpet interviews in a former life at a different place. We went to do red carpet interviews at the logis we sent my dad. He was in a tuxedo. He was so excited. He did all the interviews, got back and in the morning went to play them all and the person that went with him hadn't put record on the recording device, so there were no red carpet interviews.
Speaker 3: Which is funny because that's my technique for avoiding interviews when people come along and you don't want to interview and you go so we're just doing.
Speaker 4: A battery change.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, Dad did the whole night and he was so excited, and there was not one.
Speaker 4: Interview record, but I'm sure they were amazing.
Speaker 5: Oh they would have been great Richard Wilkins style from Bobby Phillips.
Speaker 4: Anyway, can we talk ferals fer thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you want to join the show?
Speaker 5: Are you dating a Feryl?
Speaker 4: How Peril's feral?
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll Tyra Banks. We're talking about it. Before Supermodel invented the smiles the smiling eyes. Can you give me a smile soon? It's smile with your teeth, you smile with your eyes.
Speaker 4: You can't open his eyes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I need toothpicks steal.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she invented the smile. It's quite beautiful, very desired woman. I would say she's the host America's next top Model. She was on a TV show in America This Week America, where she revealed her disgusting and erotic habit. She referred to it as erotic of popping people's pimples and picking dirt from other people's toes.
Speaker 4: She does other people's toes.
Speaker 5: She said, I like to pick. I like the toe and if it has some stuff, and then I don't mind digging it out. But I have a kit. You have to have a kid if you're going to do this stuff. Anyone who wants it. My mum, my friends, my man, my sons.
Speaker 4: She'll have a hen on their tone. Ups.
Speaker 6: Eh, what's under the toes? Like in theis like that black set.
Speaker 5: Of corner stand like people's toad.
Speaker 4: The kids? Or does he cut them?
Speaker 5: He cuts them because he would know if he was to pick them.
Speaker 4: He'd Where does he put the ram shrapnel in the bin?
Speaker 5: I see more down there? I don't know down the sink.
Speaker 4: I don't want to clog up the sink. You've got any curves?
Speaker 5: Yuck yuck yack, yack, yack, yuck. Anyway, She's been branded a Farrell because she loves doing.
Speaker 4: That to any I think it's that's what rattles me. It's the doing it to other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a self maintenance is important.
Speaker 4: Thirteen other people.
Speaker 5: Imagine your dad coming over and giving him a pedicure.
Speaker 4: He rocks in and crops. You're like, look at that. Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. If you've dated a pharaoh, she likes.
Speaker 5: To clark in bed and full of upch otherness.
Speaker 10: Seventeen an years surgery about two years ago now, and he has to clean his ears every single day.
Speaker 6: The tips.
Speaker 10: He uses the Q tip and he uses about fifteen on each year, and sometimes they're covered in blood. He leaves them all over the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I want to buy one of those cameras. I see the cameras online people that go into the ear, Yeah, to find the wax. Yeah, you very waxy, wouldn't you know?
Speaker 6: I'm la, Nah you are, you'd be waxed.
Speaker 4: I'm a waxy year ago, Yeah, you would be. I like to clean him.
Speaker 5: Yuck. I can't even look at you. Stuff makes me celibate, like I'm going to throw up.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know when you get that watery mouth when you're going.
Speaker 4: To that's the worst. You know it's coming. Have you got that this morning? Clean? Yeah?
Speaker 6: A couple of times.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 5: That's from too many mo it's shanns from it a y topic?
Speaker 4: Or have you dated a feral?
Speaker 5: Or what does your partner do? That's just revolving you.
Speaker 4: Can Executive producer Brody, it'd be feral at home. I know he's a nerdist.
Speaker 5: I actually think he'd be quite clean.
Speaker 4: There's nobody here from the waist down, he says.
Speaker 5: He's surprisingly I'm surprised. I'm sticking up for your hare Broins, but I think you're a feral.
Speaker 4: You're a pretty clean boy, very clean, naked but clean.
Speaker 5: Turky but he ate feral.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty fourteen. In return, I've got four hundred dollars. Ours is the Specsavers. So whether you need lens, lenses, frames or just take yourself out some new sonnies, the good Specsavers will help you out. Thirteen twenty fourteen, Have you or are you dating a feral? Melbourne was at the LOGI Awards last night. Do you remember sending us audio.
Speaker 6: Care I do, but I'm fearing for my reputation.
Speaker 4: So Clint' hit.
Speaker 3: Record on the old iPhone at the after party, Oh dear, And he had eyes for only one celebrity last night, a few, but I stood out.
Speaker 5: Was there anyone you're excited to meet?
Speaker 4: Clint?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'll reveal it shortly because of the person on the tape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he came a little strong.
Speaker 5: Did you get to meet Richard Marx?
Speaker 6: Well, we passed each other.
Speaker 5: He looks very hollywoods, doesn't it. Oh this song, I think he's the only man there who had more botox than you.
Speaker 4: When he was performing, his face did not move.
Speaker 5: Smooth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we should play this.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did perform at the Logis last night, so did.
Speaker 5: Jimmy Bart.
Speaker 6: Like the working classman.
Speaker 5: Sam Pang saying working classman does not represent the people in this room really gave me a good chuckle. Sam was great his host.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he nailed it. Let's talk Ferrell's thirteen twenty four ten. Let's go to Temple Star.
Speaker 5: Lisa, Good morning, Good morning. Are you dating or were you dating? A Ferrel?
Speaker 9: I was married to a Ferrol.
Speaker 7: For the whole time that we were married and together he refused to shampoo his hair.
Speaker 5: How long?
Speaker 7: So well we were married for four years, together for six What did he do? He went it with water, but he didn't. His theory was he didn't want to put chemicals, unnecessary chemicals on his body. So that extended to deodorant as well. It was just disgusting. So like the headboard behind our beds, it was just brown.
Speaker 9: It was ah.
Speaker 5: Did his hair stink?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, no it did.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad using a cake of soap on his head.
Speaker 5: Yeah. A lot of blokes just use soap on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think body wash.
Speaker 5: It's not mere body. Yeah, you'd like it.
Speaker 4: I like a treat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how's you do? HD gonna slide through if you don't use a troit.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, otherwise it'll go physical.
Speaker 5: Use a heat protecting to know.
Speaker 4: I need to use a heat protect Does his hair go fizzy? Frizzy? You mean no fizzy? It's got bubbles?
Speaker 5: Did you actually say pizzy? So you meant to say it's frizzy?
Speaker 4: It's my hair. I know what it does, right, it goes fizzy. Good morning, morning Christy. You're you're married to a ferl Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi?
Speaker 5: Wait good dude, I'm chrissy. Come on, still married to a fair all?
Speaker 7: I am married to What does he do?
Speaker 9: You don't hurt your wakening in the morning, you go to sleep in your eye?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh god, he eat it?
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry sorry, he picks it out and then eats it.
Speaker 5: That's the force worthy.
Speaker 4: But what isn't it this time as a booger?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 5: He's full. That's so gloss. That's that's like, that's divorce.
Speaker 4: What does he do when he's hungry?
Speaker 6: Haven't that because he knows it's going to imagine if he's got conjunctivitis.
Speaker 3: Station Well, good morning Melbourne. She was a big morning on Friday with a five K question. Oh and from Richmond, your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 5: Is how many Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders make the squad?
Speaker 4: Literally wanted to get right now. I love that he's missus hatting watching the.
Speaker 5: Dallas Dallas Cowboys. That was a good one, wasn't it. What a way to go into the weekend as well?
Speaker 4: How good is this? Just for getting through today?
Speaker 3: You will win the Ultimate Solo City Staycation with Reset Nomo at Voco hotel very nice in Melbourne Central. I'm talking overnight stay, one hour spa treatment. We're talking a bottle of bubbles, late check out.
Speaker 4: Four pm.
Speaker 5: Hello, thirteen, twenty four ten if you want to play the five k question, and that's what you get. Even if you get the question.
Speaker 4: Wrong, that's a right, love it. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Isabelle. Good morning, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're good? This staycation is yours just for getting through.
Speaker 5: That's thank you so much. Now you're so welcome. But let's see if we can win you some cash as well. Now believe you want to play five hundred dollars today?
Speaker 11: Yes, please, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars Isabelle.
Speaker 5: The rules are simple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three two one countdown, you must answer before that buzzer buzzers, and your time is up and the money is yours if you're correct.
Speaker 3: Oh, Isabel's twenty four and she's heading overseas next year traveling.
Speaker 5: Oh, how good?
Speaker 4: I remember those days, Lauren, for glory days.
Speaker 5: You're taking a backpack or a suitcase?
Speaker 7: No, definitely a suito.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, well your backpacker when you Yeah, I went backpacking only Mili did a month?
Speaker 4: Right, all right? What about you? Quin here, I went backpacking. If you end up.
Speaker 6: The next question, no, no, it's a little bit more complex than that. It takes some time to answer that question.
Speaker 5: What do you mean we've got time?
Speaker 4: Did you find love? Well? Did you sleep with the continue?
Speaker 5: You find love in a hopeless place?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Aroun No, I.
Speaker 4: Got arrested, which some people would call a relationship exactly. All right, let's get back to you.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's try and win you five hundred dollars today.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 5: Here is your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 4: Remember you have to answer within the three to two one?
Speaker 1: Which language is the word algebra originally from.
Speaker 2: Three two one? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: My guess was ancient Greek?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my incorrect.
Speaker 5: It's Arabic. It comes from the word algebra, which originally referred to the reunion of broken parts or restoration.
Speaker 4: It's my next guest. Hey, look, you know what. You don't pick up the cash, but you get that staycation. It's a cracking hotel. Are you going to love it? Awesome?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 7: I just want to say I listen to you guys every morning and thank you.
Speaker 5: Thanks Isabelle, You're awesome. Check out track for the Cats. You'd be a happy cats found this morning Isabelle.
Speaker 4: Definitely it was a score again, brodid.
Speaker 5: Port Adelaide Supporting Executive Producer.
Speaker 2: They beat eighty eight points.
Speaker 4: She was tight. Hey guys, last night was TV's Night.
Speaker 5: Of Night TV tonight. Now, just before we get to getting post review of the evening, there were I thought the highlight for me, other than Lyn mcgrange are winning the gold was Elena dock each One for Best Documentary for for herbakable biography. Her speech and she started by saying, I know I've only got thirty seconds. No one was going to wind her up though, right. She made this incredible speech about survivors and how this is for everyone, and then she went on to thank Todd would Bridge and said that he believed in her when nobody else did. And it cut to Todd and she said if every woman, daughter, wife or sister could have a Todd in their life, the world would be a better place. Oh my god, Paun I was sitting on the couch crying our eyes out. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: We need it. Todd. This is going to get you two. This man took the stage to perform last.
Speaker 5: Night, Richard Marx because he's on the voice. He is on the voice with Sporty Spice.
Speaker 4: Jaylie is our Todd. I can't believe.
Speaker 5: Jason's not our Todd. C Clint, You're my Todd.
Speaker 4: I'm the reason you need.
Speaker 5: It to Jace's my headache. You're my Todd.
Speaker 4: Richard Marx.
Speaker 3: He played the Leggies last night. Clint recorded some morning at the afterparty.
Speaker 4: Way do you hear it? We're going to get through it next on over one hundred.
Speaker 5: It was the Logis last night. Clint stanaway, how's the head?
Speaker 6: It's getting better, which is good.
Speaker 5: You are up in Sydney the Mothership. This morning. I did check in with the Sydney breakfast show Fitzi and Whipper to see how Clint was going, and they said he's just okay, fueling him with coffee.
Speaker 6: They said, that's that's fair, that's a pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're here.
Speaker 6: I'm showing up.
Speaker 5: I've showed up. If you play up, your show up, well done. Stand is now. There were many many awards last night, but obviously the Gold LOGI is the main one and leading into the logis The Sunday Herald's sons decided to survey I don't know why, one hundred and four young people to find out how recognizable the most popular personality on Australian television was to gen zs. So that was an late Lynn mcgrangeer one, right, Irene. Now I'm in my thirties, late thirties, but in my thirties, and she was riding my hitting zone like I grew up watching Home and Away.
Speaker 4: The kids have any idea?
Speaker 5: No, no, they knew Hamish Blake, he was the only bloke in there, but and sort of new Sonya Kruger, but not many new Ali Langon from the Current Affair and Lisa Miller who is from the ABC. She was in that Purple front.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't have had any idea, No, but neither.
Speaker 5: So I'm what I'm saying. So I'm basically a gen z No, that's a stretch anyway. So we got our very own gen z Alli to put together a presentation to see what do we genen We're millennials.
Speaker 6: We're millennials to you a millennial? Yes, he just scrapes in.
Speaker 5: That's so she's put together. A presentation of gen z is to see if we millennials know who they are.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we need to say their name and what we think they're famous for, is that right?
Speaker 2: And how many followers they have?
Speaker 4: Of course the important question. Okay, First, I've never said that.
Speaker 5: I'd say she's an actress, as that's exactly.
Speaker 4: It'd be like a Disney sort of sick commie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a Disney.
Speaker 4: The name would be Tiffany.
Speaker 5: Oh, I reckon, her name's Gemma.
Speaker 4: And I reckon she'd have a million followers.
Speaker 5: I'm two point eight, Clint.
Speaker 6: That's Gloria and she has seventy one million followers.
Speaker 2: You're all incredibly wrong. It's Charlie Jimilio. She has one hundred fifty six point five million followers.
Speaker 5: Six million, five million followers on Disney.
Speaker 6: There you go, half Disney.
Speaker 5: And she's a dancer, I'm sorry. And her sister's name is Dixie fifty six minutes for being a dancer.
Speaker 4: God, you'd really overthink uploading that photo of approached eggs, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: She is the most followed person on TikTok.
Speaker 5: I have never heard of Charlie on TikTok.
Speaker 4: What does she do just dances dances, Okay.
Speaker 5: Next one, Oh my god, Oh okay, he it's he.
Speaker 4: He's he's quite yas. Yeah.
Speaker 5: He looks like a cross between Tommy Little and Charlie Pickering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks like you would have had a girlfriend at school. I think he's a skateboarder.
Speaker 5: Okay. I think he is a singer, and I think he has four hundred million followers, and I think his name's Charlie plays the guitar. He definitely plays the guitar.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to lock in twenty million followers. Who is he?
Speaker 2: His name is Jake Shane. He's a comedian and he has three point seven million followers.
Speaker 5: Only three point seven lame.
Speaker 4: Come on, Jake, lift your game.
Speaker 5: Although that that pose he's doing screams comedian, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: He does scream comedian. It's very reminiscent of radio.
Speaker 2: He has a podcast and he interviews many many celebrities.
Speaker 6: Jake, Hi, please, and welcome back to Therapists. Today. We have a dear friend on again.
Speaker 4: My first guest ever, Tete McCrae.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's got big stars.
Speaker 4: Not the voice I was matching with the fone To be honest, I didn't expect that.
Speaker 5: Okay, now I have seen this beautiful girl.
Speaker 6: Is that Olivia Molly Rodgers.
Speaker 4: It looks like a young version of it, that lady from If we Modern family.
Speaker 5: If we keep can't saying singer, one of them has got to be a singer. So let's go with country singer.
Speaker 4: I'm saying Dallas cheerleader.
Speaker 5: Now, she's got rhyanestones on her top. She's a country singer. Like her name's Brittany.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, her name is Brittany ten million followers, country singer.
Speaker 2: Her name is Addison Ray, singer and dancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eighty eight point four million followers.
Speaker 5: So I was close. I know Addison Ray. Next, I mean I don't know her.
Speaker 2: She's got a good song. There's a grab down there if you want to play it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, another song, Okay, our next gense. Now this guy, he's had his lips done. Look, you can't close them properly. I can't close and people go and they ask for the little gap there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a where it's a gat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very manicure and eyebrow.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't have a top of the pea could shape some off and throw up my wote.
Speaker 5: Okay, he is a TikToker. Yeah, and just for being on TikTok. He's famous just for being on TikTok. I don't think he's got a specialty skill.
Speaker 6: I think he's a I think he's a chef, like a cook type.
Speaker 4: What about pranks. I feel like he'd be doing pranks with these mates?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh like those boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty million followers, fifty million does pranks.
Speaker 2: His name is Noah Bek. He's got thirty three point three million LODs. Is pretty right. He doesn't have a specialty, but he does play soccer.
Speaker 5: What for who or in his backyard?
Speaker 4: Oh? He does fashion and.
Speaker 2: A scholarship in America, but he said no to it to be a TikToker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just a TikToker tricking.
Speaker 4: The kids in the cars are getting this Noah.
Speaker 5: Beck thirteen twenty four ten. If you don't, Noah.
Speaker 3: Beck, Okay, we've got one more more, alright, here we go. Oh, it looks like a young Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 6: Now that.
Speaker 4: Is she's definitely a Disney show.
Speaker 5: She's she is the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.
Speaker 4: Are they still doing Save by the Bell?
Speaker 5: She's a cheerleader.
Speaker 3: Youerican cheerleader, Dallas cowboy cheerleader. We're saying twenty million.
Speaker 2: Her name is Alex Earl. She is just a beauty influencer.
Speaker 4: Mill Oh, it's only seven.
Speaker 5: Point It's a podcast called hot Mess.
Speaker 4: Good title that segment, the hot Mess.
Speaker 5: We're old. Her name is Alex spelt al i x. That's how old we are.
Speaker 4: We're sitting there going she's spelt it wrong.
Speaker 5: The poor Lass, Yeah, Paul Lass. Oh god, you sound like my grandmother. I mean we're realistically though, millennials, we're not old.
Speaker 4: We are young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, we are young, but.
Speaker 5: We're really not keeping up with the generation below, are we.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Now, look at how we treated our bodies on the weekend, and look they would have been a Pilates or something like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to Pilarates on the week No I know. Oh no, Clint, did you go to Pilate's on the weekend? No?
Speaker 4: Could you go to Polates? Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You guys open and honest with people, your.
Speaker 5: Date m M, yes, largely, I mean yeah, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not a good lie and all surely yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: A little white live very now and then it's fine.
Speaker 4: She's sitting on something. Quint, You got a hidden family out there with her.
Speaker 5: I'd like to know about them too. No, yes, I mean I'm far more honest with my partner than you are. Yes, you said, yes, yeah, don't. I'm honest. But a little white lie every now and then won't kill anyone.
Speaker 4: Right, what are we sitting on?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Seems like she's hiding something.
Speaker 5: By the way, if I was hiding something major, do you really think I'd be announcing on the radio show to you right now?
Speaker 4: You are? You're not you? You are?
Speaker 5: I was lying to poll because I threw a surprise party, and I told many lies in the last two weeks, and I wasn't good at it, but it was worth it.
Speaker 4: Seems flustered to me.
Speaker 5: I'm not flustered, but I could start telling some of the lies.
Speaker 4: That you anyway. Moving on to this news story, Please.
Speaker 5: Don't turn my microphone down. We have one rule in this studio, have each other's back.
Speaker 4: This guy's marriage has fallen apart, made headlines in the news. You might have caught it.
Speaker 3: Relationship ended abruptly when he discovered she had debt that she was accumulating and keeping.
Speaker 4: It on the quiet.
Speaker 5: I think this happens all the time.
Speaker 3: Twenty five thousand dollars in credit cards. Ouch kept it on the quiet. Ouch he found out well and he left her well. I think that was the that was the starting point. There are other issues, right, but she'd lied about the cost of purchases, and then what was she buying twenty five grand I guess she was just buying luxury product stuff. He wouldn't even really right.
Speaker 5: I recognize because it is easy to get into debt, and there's a lot of people in debt. There's a lot of people dealing with debt right now.
Speaker 4: I knew a guy.
Speaker 5: It's just life debt sometimes, and it is the worst feeling in the world when you owe money and you just feel like you can't get on top of it. But if you are listening to this, there is help out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: I knew a guy who ran up quite the hefty bill I think over fifty thousand dollars on gambling.
Speaker 4: Oh he just got married.
Speaker 3: He yep, lost his job, but didn't tell his wife, so she would drop him off at work on the way to her work each morning. What and then he would go to the pub and gamble during the day and then be back out in the front of his work when she picked him up on the way home.
Speaker 4: So he kept it all from it.
Speaker 5: Oh dear, Yeah, how did she find out?
Speaker 4: It came out a couple of months after they got married and she ended up getting into.
Speaker 5: Adult Oh she didn't support him.
Speaker 4: No, what it was like, I mean, if that's the start of the marriage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, he's a real problem.
Speaker 4: I know, But if that's the start of the marriage, like, wouldn't sit.
Speaker 5: There an't Obviously that's an issue.
Speaker 3: But I think it was the lying and him getting dropped outside work and stuff as well. Like that's quite a labra, you know what I mean. Imagine if you ran into a past work mate, Lauren, what are you doing here? Didn't they flick you months ago?
Speaker 5: Imagine the whole he was about a year ago. I didn't lie about that. I was I ain't ever going back.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Hidden debt or little you know what doesn't have to be like hundreds of thousands of dollars? Is there little expenses that the partner doesn't know about, little handbag collection?
Speaker 4: No one needs to know.
Speaker 6: About a little side bank account Jase, Well, like a couple of pineapples in the bedside table draw exactly got that.
Speaker 4: In the mattress. I love how old people still keep money in like mattresses. Yeah, I know. I I don't trust the banks.
Speaker 5: I don't trust the banks. I love that I don't trust the banks.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenties.
Speaker 5: People shouldn't trust the banks.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Are you hiding debt or were you dating someone who has? I dated a girl who the police came around to dig up her front lawn of the rental property because there was money hidden in the front lawn from the previous tenants.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't hers, No, that's the opposite. By the way, bingo, did she get to keep it?
Speaker 4: No, she didn't get to keep it. Wasn't fine as keepers.
Speaker 5: Oh how much was there off? A bit?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 5: Was it crime money?
Speaker 4: I think it was an aughty money?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: Dirty money?
Speaker 5: Dirty money.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking in debts this morning. Give us a call on Nomber Jojo leave get out.
Speaker 4: She was the one big brother.
Speaker 5: Uh, there's two JoJo's and I don't know which ones are weird? Is that what they sung when people got kicked out of the Big Brother.
Speaker 4: No, because it was a different jojo, different jo.
Speaker 5: Jo Jojo Sawyer? Is that jojo joj not?
Speaker 6: It did fill twenty five minutes of our show the last time we had this debate.
Speaker 4: It really did.
Speaker 3: You're listening to number one hundred year on the air, which Lauren Clinton as well, and so as Nicky in Kilmore.
Speaker 4: We are talking hidden debts in relationships.
Speaker 5: Hello, Nicki, Hello, are you hiding a secret?
Speaker 7: No, my girlfriend's husband was hiding one hundred thousand dollar death.
Speaker 2: Dear.
Speaker 5: How did she find out?
Speaker 7: He only told her after they got married and had their honeymoon.
Speaker 4: He told her on the honeymoon. Pretty much, No milky way out of the minibar for you, just before you ordered the other cocktail. Because that's quite explaining.
Speaker 5: Oh did she stick by him?
Speaker 7: She did, but she made him sell everything that he bought.
Speaker 4: To be able to pay the dead all.
Speaker 5: Was he buying dumb things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He thought he was a He thought he was wrong.
Speaker 4: He thought he was a DJ, So he bought decks pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time to sell the subwort. It's got the smoke machine, the lights give the disc ball back.
Speaker 5: Give the disco ball back.
Speaker 4: You're not caravan Arris broke.
Speaker 5: No, give the lasers back.
Speaker 4: Managining, go around for drinks at their place though water set up the smoke machine.
Speaker 5: What are you d doing for Gary? Oh, just our friends for dinner, carry smoke. Smoke machines in houses and not a good idea. I went to a party with the smoke machine. There was a big button on the DJ thing saying do not push, and I pushed it, and of.
Speaker 4: Course you did.
Speaker 5: The bushi was so long too. I was like, and all the plarms went off, and they were like close the kitchen doors or the sprinklers will turn on. I was like, oh, we smoke.
Speaker 3: We're a smoke machine for one of the kids parties. Thought they're all gonna bloody die. Then was like all these kids coughing.
Speaker 6: Not good.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 5: One hundred pounds dollars worth of DJ equipment, that's like a fisher set.
Speaker 4: Up your party bag.
Speaker 5: You just want to is how much it costs to be a DJ? One hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, when you got to set up like doing some.
Speaker 5: Serious gigs, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You in Craigie bag, good morning and I.
Speaker 5: One just told him that the honeymoon you did, set DJ set up.
Speaker 4: We're good. What's your story?
Speaker 10: So basically, my dad was a gambler and my mom only found out for what we know eight years later, which was the family down.
Speaker 5: For the long story shot, Oh, I'm sorry. Gambling is it's a horrific addiction and people getting real strife with it. How much was get.
Speaker 10: Let's just say quite a few hundreds.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that that gambling is. It's a real problem and it actually does break up familiesn't it it. Gambler's help is available if you need it. By the way, it's a real problem.
Speaker 3: That was the thing that really used to break my heart down at the balls club, seeing all the oldies lined up waiting and get in on the poking machine.
Speaker 5: But that's a little tip on my name. And Mavius used to love the pokeys off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get her off, that's your inheritance stuff.
Speaker 5: Nice, she loved it.
Speaker 4: No, let's just spend treasure more savings. Grandma, what do they call it NaN's Nintendo, haven't you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the NaN's Love. She'd be on the twenty cent machine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's doing Super Mario.
Speaker 5: No, she's doing the Dolphin Journey.
Speaker 6: Or there's always the Pyramids.
Speaker 4: They go off and they get their little signs out reserved. Don't touch my machine.
Speaker 5: Hey Clint, he congratulations for yeah, well do for winning a silver load you last night, your exceptional coverage of the paras Olympics.
Speaker 4: And Clint, I'm going to say best dressed as well the suit.
Speaker 6: To say that, no, no, no, I'll tell you I black for not having socks and.
Speaker 5: Also, oh yeah, I got many dms? Can you tell Clint to put socks on?
Speaker 6: I was like, I shan't be doing it, just following orders by the stylist.
Speaker 5: I thought you looked great and well done on turning up today and getting through the show.
Speaker 6: Go home and have a sleep now, I will do.
Speaker 5: Now, can you tell us the truth? What time did you finish up?
Speaker 6: No, it was it was it was just after the ceremony, Clint.
Speaker 5: What time did you finish up?
Speaker 4: Any reason? He's still wearing your suit this morning.
Speaker 5: Because he sent a text to our show.
Speaker 6: What time was that?
Speaker 4: It's a bit after two am, after two am and you're still.
Speaker 5: On the dance floor.
Speaker 10: So what.
Speaker 4: It was it was.
Speaker 6: It was reaching, it was climbing towards three, and traffic's back.
Speaker 4: Getting out of there at that time, Clint, you can just get held up for hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well done for.
Speaker 5: What did you make it? Did you sleep? Have you slept you?
Speaker 4: I've slept ye.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sleeping, Meltrosina, do we have a welfare I've seen her.
Speaker 6: She's here as well, right, she's at the mother Ship. She ain't looking great, she.
Speaker 5: Isn't looking gay. She looked gorgeous last night, Meltrosina. Well so well, she was there on the Channel ten table. Yeah, because she's no wait what channel's big brother are now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And cheap seats.
Speaker 3: Meltrosena is in next. It's going to be a struggle. Stayed with her, Melbourne, We'll Seemorroy bye, Lauren
Speaker 2: L wake up feeling good following them on the socials.