Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello. Oh he's gen Z.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Hello. I have just a quick announcement.
Speaker 3: No one leaves.
Speaker 4: Oh we ain't leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we don't do family meetings here. We ain't leaving.
Speaker 2: It's something I found out about yesterday.
Speaker 3: No one leaves hello.
Speaker 1: Swearing?
Speaker 2: Okay, just quickly.
Speaker 5: Jizzy has never had a milo, so I'm going to make him one right now, and I want him to try it.
Speaker 1: On the power. You know, how are you gonna make because everyone makes their own a little.
Speaker 5: Different, make it the way I make it. First, first three big ones, and it's a milk.
Speaker 1: And you try and let it stay at the bottom, but no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The bottom milk do so milk? And then a tiny bit on top.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no is it hot?
Speaker 6: You can if it's a whole different cold. I would a little bit of milk, mix it like cement mixed.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Have you mixed the men before, gen Z?
Speaker 6: And then and then a little bit more milk stir, stirs, and then you can top it off on top.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make it, so help me.
Speaker 3: Back, okay?
Speaker 1: You is mylow not a thing in Ireland.
Speaker 3: I won't be going anywhere.
Speaker 4: Is it just a chocolate drink?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had what's the other one?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 4: Quick? Quick, quick, quick?
Speaker 3: Next quick.
Speaker 4: To me, it's like a molt.
Speaker 7: It's a mold chocolate.
Speaker 1: So it's like the texture is much finer.
Speaker 4: They milk.
Speaker 7: No, it sits on the top of the milk. It's it's quite different.
Speaker 1: You can crunch it a bit when you eat it.
Speaker 3: Can you just tins of molt?
Speaker 1: Because I probably, yeah, you would be able to.
Speaker 3: Do you remember, are you can do it? Sell drinks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think they did back in the day.
Speaker 4: Still the childer ones.
Speaker 7: I think that the gold chocolate jar level teens.
Speaker 1: That's something in a gold chocolate jar like orange. Yeah you meant gold is in the radio station. I think you meant a gold chart, But no, I have them in an orange packet and you reached the top off.
Speaker 6: Remember that at the old place that we're going to remove the treat well from reception.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 6: They did to save costs. We're going to remove the mini packs.
Speaker 1: Of multi basically because j s them all rid of all the not playing that no chips, no treats you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they loved all the chips about the rumor, didn't it's.
Speaker 1: His favorite thing to talk about. He's on repeat when he tells us, we've all heard it one hundred times. It's not a rumor, it's quite so.
Speaker 3: What's not softer graining, it's just a grading.
Speaker 7: Do you like the Milo ice cream?
Speaker 1: I've ever had? You know the type you get the tap, no little throat that I could do some like ice cream that would be nice. Scream the freezers right now, that would have been there for months.
Speaker 7: I bought one of the tubs of Messina at all worst. It's not the same package.
Speaker 3: It's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's also like I don't think I've ever had it, actually, but the one from Messina when you get it, you have to have it that day. Once it's been the freezer for a few days. It's too frozen, like they keep. I need to know a temperature his premium before to make it like it's in the sharp.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I always just microwave fifteen seconds, take the edge.
Speaker 1: He's got the muffrom coughs.
Speaker 2: And I also have a Milo.
Speaker 1: Jesus has never had a miloa you get.
Speaker 2: I wanted nibbles.
Speaker 3: What do they do to it? It's hot as birds been into it. Yeah, I had a little. I know it's you're going to get third degree.
Speaker 1: Birds they put in the oven.
Speaker 5: That's that's all right, here we go, so hang on a second, thank you?
Speaker 4: My good is this is this supposed to be mixed up?
Speaker 3: Have you never had my life?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Never had from here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 4: So how do you how do you drink it?
Speaker 2: I would drink it in the mills and then like what do you mean drink it?
Speaker 4: There's just powder.
Speaker 3: Give it a stir You need to know, you need to give it a stirp.
Speaker 4: Like is it is it supposed to be?
Speaker 3: Like a yeah, but you're supposed to see.
Speaker 6: The bits you're supposed to see, you know, you know, you know the best place to put my lafe on ice cream?
Speaker 2: Around?
Speaker 4: Like drink the milk the normal.
Speaker 6: There were guys going in guys, sorry, do you like eating eating breakfast?
Speaker 1: Wa?
Speaker 2: Clint? Where's money?
Speaker 3: Clint?
Speaker 4: Do I try? And like change silk in the past.
Speaker 3: Drink you just drink it, Just drink it, Just drink it, you know.
Speaker 2: How without spilling.
Speaker 4: There's so much patter and crunchy.
Speaker 8: Like my friend, I'm getting a lot of mixed I think it depends what should I do?
Speaker 3: What's the best way.
Speaker 4: So take a scoop of the powder and the milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes like this, Yes, perfect cinema.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: You mix it more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want the powdered damp definitely outside driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's perfect like that. Oh, I'm excited for you.
Speaker 4: Pretty much? Okay, how good is it?
Speaker 3: I know there's a little crumb. The crunch is good.
Speaker 4: Interesting, it stays crunchy even though it's.
Speaker 2: What are you write that?
Speaker 1: I told you it's quite granular?
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 2: What do you right out?
Speaker 3: He's not stopping.
Speaker 4: I feel like a baby eating as though.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you are a little kid. It's like I wouldn't be just dusted over ice crest is.
Speaker 2: So good getting say less mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's not if you fully dissolve it. I don't like that warm mylo.
Speaker 2: You need to eat it like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Happy? Why did you put this on my breakfast? But yoga? No? No, no, no, no, not with your but no.
Speaker 1: Good for you like breakfast with.
Speaker 3: Chocolate, hous food Clint living, We know. Yeah, I made a rosult yesterday.
Speaker 2: How'd you go?
Speaker 3: It was my best one yet? Crisis meal? Yes, yes you are. I'm making a lot of result.
Speaker 6: But last night, now that was chicken, mushroom.
Speaker 3: And truffle oil.
Speaker 2: That sounds so good.
Speaker 3: I'll bring something. Yeah, it's and it is real quick.
Speaker 6: And last night I clined in my mind when I was putting in the tupple ware, saying, add a little bit of stock.
Speaker 3: As I put in the tuppleware, just.
Speaker 1: Keep staring what the leftovers?
Speaker 6: Oh, just a little bit of stock on top. Give it a stir so that doesn't dry out. And the tupple Where do you cook?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: I've got a couple of dishes I can cook, but I usually just yeah, literally the vodka pasta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you use the pasta bottle?
Speaker 9: What's the past bottle?
Speaker 1: And does she's a bottle of vodka?
Speaker 3: What do you mean she.
Speaker 1: Actually makes it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can cook a few things, but I like, don't frock.
Speaker 6: I've never so you have no you can really taste the vodka.
Speaker 2: It's just easy quick meal. It did hydrates?
Speaker 1: Is that what it makes it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to put white wine in risotta? Yes?
Speaker 4: One for one for you, one for wine for you, one slip, one slip.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to make rosutta.
Speaker 3: I will teach you, okay, just differing.
Speaker 4: When you're in a crisis that's on you have the resulta.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 9: Do you toast your rice a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yes, toast it.
Speaker 4: You put the rice in when it's still dry.
Speaker 1: You guys should both make rosetta and will be the judges of who does it better.
Speaker 6: I put it a challenge like raw dog in the pad. I took the chicken out last night. To cook the chicken is always just you got your oil.
Speaker 9: In there, but you chuck your rice in and you cook the rice a little bit.
Speaker 3: I didn't use oil. I used garlic butter.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a bit.
Speaker 9: I've been using coconut oil recently.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, not bad.
Speaker 6: Hey, and then put them in. Now I checked the mushrooms in and then just stopped it. Yeah, you want to quite gluggy? Don't you kind of gloopy?
Speaker 3: Do you want to quite gloopy? Clink? Or is that bad?
Speaker 9: I don't want a gloopy Do you want more dry?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: I don't want to dry either.
Speaker 3: A little bit doopy. I think gloopy sounds a bit too moist. I mean that's the problem of trying to you don't.
Speaker 4: Want too moist. Yeah, I like it a bit moist.
Speaker 3: And then I put a bit of parmesan in at the end.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's sticky and spinach.
Speaker 9: You've got a parmesan that bad boy up like drowning in parmesan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and spinach.
Speaker 8: I like a bit of normal cheese as well, because that actually creates the stick whereas the parmesan it won't get elastic.
Speaker 4: Did it.
Speaker 9: Use powder?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it isn't the powder. No you can't.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes you only have the powder.
Speaker 9: Has the power?
Speaker 6: No one has You have your powder when you were a kid growing up, the powders, you need the shavings m or this extra sharp.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you just have the powder and you've got to use it, and then you make the most of it and put in normal cheese as well.
Speaker 7: Someone get of parmesans uses the powder.
Speaker 3: You got a long way to come.
Speaker 9: Anyhoy.
Speaker 3: How did you enjoy our breakfast?
Speaker 9: Laurence?
Speaker 1: Delicious?
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's probably exactly what I needed, not too much, not too little consistency.
Speaker 9: We had muffs, really nice.
Speaker 1: Host with avocado, tomato and a little bit of Have you.
Speaker 3: Got Christmas Christmas present? Do you need help? Does he like Rosolta.
Speaker 1: I've never made it for him.
Speaker 3: You got the pizza?
Speaker 1: No, you go on, I told you you got. My family bought him one for his birthday, but it was July so in the winter, and we haven't used to it. And just the other day his sister got one for her husband and they would the sentence the video of them making I was like, We've got to do that in the next few weeks when the weather gets the video. Yeah. No, they haven't worked it out yet because they said, they said, we're just where is it family? Family?
Speaker 7: While she's looking at that. I was about to send you a video. Yes, actually, are you do? You do you like Mattie Matheson from The Bear Big Fat Chef Go he was doing He did a commercial with Gosney yesterday on their Instagram and he was doing shrimp tacos in Yeah. It looked really, really good. But I wasn't too sure if I should send it to you because I never know what you I don't know where your knowledge base sits in the ZiT guy sometimes, so I thought I'd be sending it to someone.
Speaker 1: So Paul's sister sent this first run of the birthday present, not quite got the hang of the sliding the pizza off the paddle, but we will get there. There was a lot of swearing from me. There was their first first track.
Speaker 3: Oh great, that's what I was. Is that what Paul got one of those?
Speaker 1: I think, so goss in the box? Yea, go downstairs and look at it.
Speaker 6: Yes, see, look at that. So they're trying to get it off and a stick into the bottom. I think, so, Yeah, the stone isn't hot enough.
Speaker 1: Ah, is that what it is? Is it because it's new? Also? Maybe she also said that I found the hardest part is getting the fresh pizza dough onto the stone. But we read last night to have the dough placed onto parchment paper and then after a minute, pull the parchment paper out.
Speaker 9: Try that.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it will result.
Speaker 6: What you need is a little bit of flour over the paddle and then then put your dough on the paddle and then just shake it off and slide straight off.
Speaker 3: A little bit of flower, a little bit of dust.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell them that the dust.
Speaker 3: You need the power.
Speaker 6: Like you watch any pizza store, they're like a little bit of powder in the dough. I'm too lazy to make dough. Just because I don't have time, so I buy the dough pizza shop.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just buy dobulls. Yeah, oh yeah, guys, we must go. Sarah is here?
Speaker 2: Did she make it?
Speaker 3: She made it? She made it, she made it, she got the gray hand. Would I like to travel on the train?
Speaker 1: Where is your mind? Where does your brain go? What do you mean like like like the gam Probably not. I don't think you would.
Speaker 7: Like pacing up and down the carriage.
Speaker 9: Still you weirder?
Speaker 3: You would never know you would.
Speaker 1: I did the Canadian Rockey overnight train. I have my own room. It was like a prison cell. I fell out of the bed. I fully rolled out when they put the brakes.
Speaker 9: On the train. Christmas shopping.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh wow, who did you have?
Speaker 9: I can't tell?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 9: Oh my god? What now?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: What? John Longma is just quit a Sydney coach.
Speaker 3: You're kidding me.
Speaker 9: The heat of the Grand Final losses got too much for him. Wow, that's a big story.
Speaker 3: Well you should be break you're the sports guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Clint, I just saw you on the v's post putting up.
Speaker 9: I just put a deco up she's waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: She's taken another ballble down to.
Speaker 1: Put them all back on. No, it actually looks like quite well put together tree.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I'm not sporting last night the buddy, the buddy thousandth kicks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, as a sports reporter, John long masterpping down, it's really at least it's Sydney. It feel like he has to go.
Speaker 2: We must go well.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a Sydney reporter that would cover that story, not Clint.
Speaker 2: So I need some food.
Speaker 4: But Clint does it all.
Speaker 1: Clint does do it all. He probably has to write the story.
Speaker 3: Maybe you got color. Jeffres always looks nice and white.
Speaker 1: I think people look nice.
Speaker 3: No, I do not look You used to tell me to wear a white shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I'm a white I'll wear a WATCHERT tomorrow. But I think i'm a white guy.
Speaker 2: I'm the same. I think it's because we're very pale.
Speaker 6: I think we look like we're just not wearing ghost.
Speaker 3: Blue is my color.
Speaker 7: I feel like, I feel I feel more.
Speaker 4: Navy.
Speaker 3: Man in navy is not even black Navy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Navy is great on man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're wearing maron that looks very black, and it does look black.
Speaker 6: You also look like Adam Sandler in that Jewelry movie where he's cut gems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 8: Dramatic role for him on the station that I worked on, the home Lunch big campaign that told everyone I look like Adam Sandler.
Speaker 4: They entered me in an online.
Speaker 1: You know, nothing like him.
Speaker 2: We should do that the Melbourne's Adam Sandler and.
Speaker 3: Enter you and I want to throw your It's an audio idea.
Speaker 1: That's a hard for me.
Speaker 4: You haven't heard it yet, but it's still a hard.
Speaker 3: No, it's an audio idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's hard to know.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Not naughty like nod.
Speaker 1: Just don't shake your head like that.
Speaker 3: It's an audio idea for the show.
Speaker 4: All right, hookers in eighty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're you going to give us anything else?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's to do with getting the word out there about the show.
Speaker 3: Remember that little video, the video I showed you the other day. I've got an idea.
Speaker 4: Oh so hey for sex?
Speaker 6: No, I showed a video anyway, Hey, we must go. We must Yeah it was no shaft video. Let me tell you, I have a great day. Everyone serious. We need to justify her time because the company has spent money on flights.
Speaker 1: All the bosses are here today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all very dressed well because today is budget day.
Speaker 1: I believe we need the Monday Monday.
Speaker 6: I think they have just one of those giant air blowing cash machines and each department goes in and grabs their budget for the year.
Speaker 3: Now that is how you run a company.
Speaker 2: Can I do the show's budget?
Speaker 4: You need bigger hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got little hands.
Speaker 1: Can you take all the money and book yourself a fly.
Speaker 2: For the promotion?
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, I'm a great day.
Speaker 2: By