Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie B with two e's.
Speaker 3: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 3: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: He's in a trash bit.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable. Catching her laugh.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 1: You can bring the toxic out of anyone. Me and no not ding. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm that we are in a new studio today.
Speaker 2: We are too. How do you think of the traffic coming here? Though?
Speaker 1: It was an absolute nightmare. I'm very worried for the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not good at all. And then I got stuck behind these people doing roadworks and they had like I reckon, I was the f like ten minutes. I was getting so frustrated and then took a wrong turn and I was just yeah, it's not good. What do you think of your coffee? Though?
Speaker 1: I got, well, we're coming to you live from North Melbourn. We have a new coffee shop. I don't know what this brewster has done, but this is the warmest coffee ever. Did you ask for this extra hot?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know. It was like a you know, those like tuck shops that like trades go to. It was that sort of set up in the coffee machine doesn't look like a coffee machine.
Speaker 1: I do miss the old coffee. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's jump straight into the episode. What is your turn on of the week?
Speaker 2: Well, and I guess what. I finally bought tickets to your wedding in Greece.
Speaker 1: Literally two months out. I sure you weren't going to come. I'm very happy to the wedding finally you and Tammy. Yeah you did leave it really last minute, like down to the line. How are those prices looking that late?
Speaker 2: Grand? Each three grand one week in Greece?
Speaker 1: I literally looked to night like last night, and there was flights for two thousand, three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they out of the tax or something when you get to the thing.
Speaker 1: What yeah, seven hundred dollars worth.
Speaker 2: Of it was like two seven who? What flight?
Speaker 1: Who was Qatar? Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? Maybe not the same dates as I wanted. We're going guitar.
Speaker 1: Because three grand is a lot. But then again, like it's kind of your own problem. But I'm glad at your coming. So you're going to make it to the welcome dinner.
Speaker 2: Yes, We'll get to the welcome dinner recovery, yes, and then we fly out after that that day, no, the day after day after let's talk about are we going to go organized to go to that cave?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I was telling Matt about this place in Corfu where I'm getting married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's listening, turn off, it turned off.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's called the Corfu Canal de Moor, and the legend goes that if you and your partner swim in there together, you will be together for life.
Speaker 2: Is it kissing there as well?
Speaker 1: And I think kissing there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was actually telling Michael's mum this and she's like is that a good thing or a bad thing? You're going to be together for life? Like, what if you're not happy?
Speaker 2: No, I reckon, it's a good thing. I was going to surprise Timmy and take her there and make it out and there and so then we stay together for life. But I don't think we need a canal for that.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a very cute sentiment, though I definitely want to do it. It's right up the north of the island, so we need to organize a day to go there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, my ek for the week just on that is the price of the tickets.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I would mind. Matt's favorite thing to do when something costs like too much money, he like gets his fist and he bites it and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, we'll post the photo of it on the Facebook page. Is quite funny, isn't it Amber's thing when she calls me, When I call her.
Speaker 1: She has a photo of you.
Speaker 2: Like time started to do it as well, actually for things as well.
Speaker 1: It's actually like my favorite thing that you do. I think it's hilarious. I'm like, wow, Well, my turn on of the week is that Michael just had his Bucks party.
Speaker 2: That's your turn on.
Speaker 1: It's literally my turn on, Like I'm so turned on by his Bucks party. Yeah, he was so well behaved.
Speaker 3: No strippers, no strippers.
Speaker 1: They went down to Sorrento for the weekend, like it was a long weekend and they all just had the best time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They drunk expensive wine, they went out for food, they played some like fun drinking games, but overall it was so tame. I was like, I am so glad and marrying this man, Like this is so attractive to me. And I don't think that a lot of people are in my position. Like I feel like people are a bit like after their partner or fiance goes on their Bucks weekend, they're a bit like off them, or they're not happy about things that have happened. I literally got none of that. I wasn't even anxious he was there, Like I was like so happy that he was having It's so good to have.
Speaker 2: A partner that when they go out you don't feel anxious, Like they stay in communication with you the whole time, and like did he do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he stayed in communication the whole time. But I wasn't trying to crowd him, but he was like, hey, babe, just got home like he was really good. So yeah, it's seriously a turn on for me because I'm just like, fuck yes, like finally.
Speaker 2: My bucks will be the same, like a good.
Speaker 1: Guy good boys, not my child, good guy who's like actually, you know, like not doing the right thing by me, but like he's just not creepy and wanting that type of Yeah that vibe. So anyway, I'm very turned on.
Speaker 2: That's what you're seeing. Or and then when he's there, he's throwing dollar bills down.
Speaker 1: No, no, I were literally playing like board games, like getting drunk together. I was like, that's so cute.
Speaker 3: I kind of love that.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at in my life as well. Though yes, literally where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Nothing got too lit as well, Like I think they were all in bed at like eleven o'clock, like they were like they carried on drinking like the next day and stuff, but it didn't get too like they weren't per bendering until six in the morning, like we're done. Pass not a vibe for me. Your hens is coming soon.
Speaker 2: I may or may not have copped an invite. I did.
Speaker 1: It's actually just my bridesmaids that we do have an extra ticket.
Speaker 2: And you don't want it to go to waste.
Speaker 1: And I don't want it to go to waste.
Speaker 2: I'm in the Gold Coast. I think I'll come along for one night.
Speaker 1: It's like a cabaret kind of on the first night we're going to This.
Speaker 2: Year's a dress up theme. It is, what do I have to dress up?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later. It's a secret for now, but I will tell you later. I actually you in this dress up theme. Like it's literally making me laugh just thinking about it. Oh no, no, it's good, it's good. We'll talk about this once. My hands. My Hands is on the twelfth of April.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be up there that week kend. So this is actually my first weekend in Melbourne in a long time.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling getting to see all your friends and family this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love to and that I miss Tammy the whole time. But it was good to have seen my family. I went to the foot of my family. You know, I've never just this sounds very prude and very like obnoxious, but I've never just done general admission at the footy.
Speaker 1: This sounds very prude, well, you know, like very like what's the word for it entitled like I've never done general admission? How did you find it?
Speaker 2: It's cool? You know you got to find your seats. That was a bit like daunting walking right up to the mcg oh my, you know we fair seats. Normally I get my allocated seats. But it was fun.
Speaker 3: Normally gets his allocated seats. Everyone medallion club.
Speaker 1: That's so good for everyone around.
Speaker 2: Free tickets by the players. I none of that. I had to, yeah, walk up and find your own seat. It was good though. So we go for Recident and my sister's boyfriends go for Hawthorm. Only one of them came. Yeah. Still a good game though Hawthorne. Yeah, well you said Hawthorne just long day, long driving.
Speaker 1: That's not really articulating his words. It's got a bit lazy. Do you know what was very cute though? What I will say is I did see you after the footage go for a wine with your mum, and it just like warms my heart. Like the relationship you and your mum have is actually very cute. Like it's a cute that you would go for a wine with her and like like choosing with your mates and her, Like I was like, bless it's so nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wasn't as slack cute about it. I was like, this is my chaperone home.
Speaker 1: Okay, well my ech for the week. This is a big inch and I don't even know if I've spoken to you about this. So I went to the dentist and I got a little bit of bonding because my tooth had chipped, and because obviously, like weddings coming up, I want to have, like, you know, the perfect smile. Didn't want to have chip teeth. And the dentist was like, are you really stressed out? And I was like not really. He was like you are.
Speaker 3: I was like what do you mean I am?
Speaker 1: And he's like you're grinding your teeth and it's like that's why your tooth is chipped. And I was like oh, and he's like yeah, like your master muscle is really strong. Apparently the dentist they can give you massive botox for eight hundred dollars to relax your jaw. Yeah, so you don't like cle so you don't clench and destroy your teeth. Anyway, ended up going to my local injector because it was a lot cheaper than eight hundred dollars, and I was like, hey, can you put like botox in my massive muscle so that it relaxes my muscle because I don't want to chip any more teeth?
Speaker 2: A story and a tile?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Was it just the cost of a story?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't like a clap. I paid for it anyway. I before I had it done, she was like, by the way, like there's like a one in one hundred thousand chance that it will hit this specific muscle in your jaw and your smile. You won't be able to smile essentially, And I was like, fuck, do I want to not smile my wedding? Do I want chip teeth at my wedding? And I was like weighing up the options, and then I'm like, come on, Anna, just do it. Like it's literally like not that lucky, unlucky, like one in one hundred thousand chance whatever. I'm like, surely this is not gonna happen to me anyway. I was like, you know what, like I think this is like I know I'm not diagnosed with ADHD, but I think this is an ADHD thing. When I want something like ticked off, I'm like, do it, don't think about it, don't think about the repercussions, and I was like, fuck it, let's just do it like it's not a big deal. For the next week. Up until this day, I have never looked in the mirror at myself more and like literally so embarrassingly, I'm just smiling in the mirror like a full blown serial killer stalker. Honestly, I've never been more fucking stressed out of my life.
Speaker 2: So I didn't hit the spot. You're okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. Like I've got like two more days where it could potentially fuck up my smile. I'm pretty sure I'm good. Like, look at myself now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still smiling.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'm still smiling. Fine, But imagine if this side was just like down, Like imagine for your wedding, the one day where you need to be smiling. Like if this was any other time, I don't think I would have taken it seriously. But I've had mental breakdowns in the past week over this shit. Like I haven't been this stressed down a long time since some toxic excess. Okay, man, I came across this TikTok the other day, and this little theory is going very viral at the moment. And basically it is the black cat and Golden Retriever theory.
Speaker 2: Yes, my fiance sent this to me, really said that it's.
Speaker 1: Us Okay, well, yeah, you are very golden retriever energy. So basically, the theory says that women are never happy in their relationships or marriages if they end up chasing their man. So I think that's why a lot of women end up being the black cat and the boyfriend or fiance. Your husband ends up being the golden retriever. So you think you're the golden retriever. Tammy's the black cat.
Speaker 2: I do in a way because when I'm happy in a relationship, I just I'm you know, you'll do anything, Yeah, yeah, I do anything. I just want them to be happy. I'm happy as a happy wife, happy life. Like I'm just chill, Like, yes, I have my boundaries. Don't cross my boundaries or that golden retriever turns into a pitbull, you know what I mean. Like, and as long as they're as long as they're respected, I'm a golden retriever.
Speaker 1: Like, if you're feeling good in the relationship, you're golden Retriever energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, energy, and then and I don't mind that power or power. I hate that word, but that dynamic in a relationship, I'm totally I'm chill with that, Like, that's fine with me. I don't need the power. I just want to feel respected.
Speaker 1: I would say that me and Michael are very black cat Golden Retriever, which yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Say the same. Yeah, yeah, me and Michael.
Speaker 1: Have the same Michael is the same though, Like I know not to cross his boundaries, and I think that's because if I do, he's like, he's not the Golden Retriever. And I love the Golden Retriever. I'm like, I want to see the Golden Retriever. Okay, So I'm going to tell you how to be the black cat. So the black cat is independent, rational, slow and controlled, comes and goes as you please, won't do favors, won't run after anyone puts herself first. And a Golden Retriever, on the other hand, jumps when you say jump and waits for the approval and validation and love from the black Cat. I mean, it's definitely a power dynamic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds a little bit toxic when you explain it like that, but it's not to that length. I wouldn't think like it doesn't have to be so like jumping for approval in that it's more just like easy going, loving and like do you know what I mean? Yeah, And like I don't think the power should be fully like that, Like I said, I don't mind if the girl has the power, like I've always been in relationships like that, like I don't you don't want it, I don't want Like yeah, I'm easy going, like if you want to, like you know, I mean, like I'll do the masculine stuff, like make decisions on that sort of stuff, but like not like just everyday sort of stuff like you can. I'm happy to chase, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I totally think happy wife, happy life, Like I live by that, but with a level of respect. I think you can't just be like my way or the highway and.
Speaker 2: You can't take it. And I've always said, don't take my nicest for weakness, your kindness for weakness, kindness for weakness, because it's not it's just me being me. I'm a nice person.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about celebrity couples, and let's dub them the black cat or the Golden Retriever. So let's start with your favorite celebrity couple, Matt, Let's go Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. Who do we think?
Speaker 2: So? I think Kelsey's definitely the golden Retriever, But I think Taylor Swift isn't a full black cat.
Speaker 3: I think she is, do you I don't think she is.
Speaker 1: I think she definitely is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like she's got a bit of Golden Retriever about her, like her song lyrics and that. I don't know, I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Taylor Swift is very black cat, and I think Travis Kelce is definitely the golden retriever of that relationship. Let's move on Haley Bieber and Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about him, but I feel like Biber would be a bit of a golden Retriever.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's a I see her as a black cat, But then I don't know if I necessarily see him as a golden retriever. He knows he's worth yeah, do you know what I mean? Like, I feel like he would hold a lot of the power in that relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know enough about him. Like I said, I don't know, but the way you see him in like photos, and that looks like he's following her and she's leading. Yeah, do you know what I mean? Yeah, I love this couple's dynamics. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively love the dynamics.
Speaker 1: They just dote on each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so nice. And I've seen him, like I saw a tiktop of him walking in like New York, like a path one, and they just look they look perfect for each other.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: Love, they're in love. They look like so good together.
Speaker 1: I think you can tell when a couple are just two best friends. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like when they just both respect each other, they both love each other, and they both.
Speaker 2: Care for each other, and they just want the best for each other.
Speaker 1: Like the speeches they give about each other, I'm like, oh, so funny. It's even like about like him talking about her as a mother, I'm just like, oh, that's so lovely. So yeah, I would definitely say she's the black cat. He's the golden retriever. Yeah, let's go to couples who have broken up. Let's go Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: What do you even explain Kanye, He's.
Speaker 1: He's no golden Retriever.
Speaker 2: He's just all over the place.
Speaker 1: True of a black cat, you reckon one hundred percent. But then I think Kim Kardashians a bit of a black Cat's I think they're both black cats. Maybe that site didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think he doesn't even know what he is half the time, because I've seen him on like keeping up with the Kardashians, and he seems a bit Golden Retrievery.
Speaker 1: But then when they first started dating, he was literally like doing the most extravagant things for her, and that's very good and retrievers.
Speaker 2: I saw the episode when he brings the hard drive with the video on it, remember that, And he took the coach flight. That's real Golden Retriever sort of vibes.
Speaker 1: And even the proposal, like the surprise proposal, and he used to like literally send thousands of flowers to her house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he is, but I think he's just really confused in his own head.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Okay, last one, Amber Heard and Johnny Day.
Speaker 2: Well, you spoke about this last night on the phone because I was watching a movie with Amber Heard with my mom and I said to Anna, I said it on the phone. I was like, I can't look at her the same without thinking of her squatting over a pillow.
Speaker 3: Literally, I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Look at either of them the same. After that trial, Well that's it. Yeah, I lost Johnny Depp lost his sparkle for me after that trial because I just saw I think they just both brought out the worst in each other. Yeah, definitely two black cats there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem to be a lot of fun, golden treever type of energy between both of them.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, I don't think he's I don't think he's fully innocent in the full thing.
Speaker 1: I think that I think they both were toxic.
Speaker 2: They both were toxic, and they brought the full toxic out of each other.
Speaker 1: And I actually, you can bring the toxic out of anyone me and no, not the wrong relationship can really like anyone like no one is, Like.
Speaker 2: I agree, if you're not with your person, you bring the toxic out.
Speaker 1: But like I'm saying, like, two really toxic people can literally bring the absolute worst versions of each other out, And I think that is an exact example of that, and I think it's very black hat ess. I came out, I came across an article the other day. Yeah, honestly, literally, I can't get over this. So a woman was arrested after sending a guy, wait for it, one hundred and fifty nine thousand, thousand texts after one singular date.
Speaker 2: She liked him.
Speaker 1: You think I think she was key?
Speaker 2: She was keen? Is that romantic?
Speaker 1: Is there a romantic?
Speaker 2: Is that too far? That's too far? Like that is that's nuts?
Speaker 1: So this woman was thirty one years old. She's from Phoenix, Arizona. So she went on a date with a CEO and then ended up sending him around five hundred texts a day over a ten month period. One of the messages, wait for this because I think this is wild reads. I'd make sushi out of your kidneys and chopsticks out of your handbones.
Speaker 2: Well, here I was thinking that the one hundred thousand and one hundred thousand messages were romantic.
Speaker 1: I think they probably started as romantic, Like this is how it would have gone. It'd been like, hey, babe, really enjoyed our day, was like so great to meet you would love to catch up? No reply? Hey just following up? No reply? Hey did you get my message?
Speaker 2: No reply?
Speaker 1: Question mark? No rely? Then it would have been like, i'd next she out of your kidneys.
Speaker 2: Well, it says that she was not only sending him creepy messages, she was stalking his home as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think once you're sending like to me, even to send three messages in a row is like getting a bit red hot.
Speaker 2: To someone that you've been on one date.
Speaker 1: With to one day. Like, if you're not getting a response after the first message, take the hint second message, you're like thinking, oh, maybe they've not had time, which they did have time, but let's just say for instance, you're just like really obsessed. Two messages and no reply, tap the fuck out. Three messages for me is like you're a stalker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting desperate.
Speaker 1: You're getting like I mean, even after two messages, it's desperate, giving desperate.
Speaker 2: I mean as a man like I don't like firing a second message. I don't think is any hard.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think I think as like just to be like hey, like follow up could show that you're like, yeah, interested, But if they're not interested, then it's icky. But if they're just like arming and a ring and actually busy.
Speaker 1: But after two messages, you're out right yeah, crazy also it doesn't end here. So she was, like you said, stalking is home and one day he remotely checked his home security systems and she was taking a bath in his house and when the police came to arrest her, she had a knife in her car. That's getting scary, su Actually that's how OB says she is. She's like, I reckon in that moment, she's like pretending to be his wife, like taking a bath in the house, you know what I mean. Like it's it's getting like really sorry. I mean, if you're a stalker, you very quickly find people's movements where they're leaving the spare key. You know, it's scary stuff, really really scary stuff Like it's funny, it's scary scary, it's more scary, like it's concerning, very concerned.
Speaker 2: Have you had any men do this to you, stalk you in any way?
Speaker 1: I would say stalking is maybe a strong word. I think I've definitely had people continuously throughout years send me messages, like people who I never had any sort of relationship with, but who I was like maybe friends with, and I had just like literally sending me messages about nothing, knowing I'm not going to reply and just keeping.
Speaker 2: The messages, shut them down. You just leaveing on scene.
Speaker 1: I just literally leaved it, left it. Yeah, I've had that. And then, like I think in regards to like romantic partners, I've had, like I just mouthed to mat the guy who it was.
Speaker 2: I was thought about this.
Speaker 1: Like literally blowing up my phone to the point where I was kind of like, there's only so many times you can call someone before it's like crossing a boundary, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He was probably a narcissist anyway, So like so you're like cutting him off was probably making him. Cutting the supply, cutting the spl is probably making him spiral, and that's why he was doing that wigging out on his end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was.
Speaker 2: Okay. So we got sent in another what would you do? Please keep sending them in on our Facebook page or to our Instagram. I love we love these, we do. So. Her name is sav Hey, sav thank you for presenting this in starts with what would you do? In quotation marks. From the very beginning of my relationship with my ex boyfriend, he told me he had a license, but that he couldn't afford a car. I chose to believe him, because why wouldn't I? True? True? Fast forward a year and a half of being the designated driver, I found out that he had lost his license and lied about it the whole time. Brackets, he sometimes drove my car and his friend's car without knowing he didn't have a license. His friends knew, but he asked them not to tell me. It came up a lot, and he stuck to the story the whole time. I found out through his roommate's X when they broke up. First of all, what would you do? First of all, what would you do? Well, they've broken up now, so it's not really her problem. But why would he lie lack about it? Like why? I know it's embarrassing, but like, if you're in a relationship with someone and you shouldn't have to lie about that, it should be a safe spacing.
Speaker 1: So hey, well, I mean, why did he lose a license? Maybe it was a really sinister event and maybe he just didn't want to have have to explain that story.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, I mean, how do you.
Speaker 1: Lose a license drink driving?
Speaker 2: We're losing run, losing twelve point run.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the darks.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Well, it's like, you have twelve points and you lose them, But if.
Speaker 1: They're together for a year, you're not losing your license for a year. If you lose twelve points, right, No, three months? Three months?
Speaker 2: Three months?
Speaker 1: What did you lose your license?
Speaker 2: Looked into it? Or you get a golden point three? Right, so you lose it for three months or you get golden point for a year.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is is I feel like in a relationship, losing your license is not a deal breaker. So it makes me think that there was something more since it was hiding. Yeah, like a potential like bad story, like I accidentally knocked over a cyclist?
Speaker 3: What's with you saying?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Do you lose your license for that?
Speaker 1: Though? Surely I don't think you're like keeping it?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: But what happens if they just took out from you?
Speaker 1: Would lose it because of dangerous driving?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Yeah, a year and a half is a long time to not have your license lost for you've done something seriously. I don't know the TAC rules, but I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure that's so what would we do? Okay, they're broken up. If it was me and I was in that situation, I would probably send my ex message and say I just found out you lost your license. I don't know why you didn't tell me that piece of information. Very strange, full stop. I would just say it because.
Speaker 2: I probably would never message my ex.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would because I'm I'm a bit salty like that, you know what I mean. I'd like why.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's new, it's a new partner's problem.
Speaker 1: Surely you could do some digging with the girl who told her and find out and find out.
Speaker 2: That's probably what I would do more. I'd try and find out more.
Speaker 1: You're a digger, yeah, I try and.
Speaker 2: Find out why why he lost it.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, that is all we have time for. We will catch you next time. As always, follow our social media Where's your head at pod on Instagram and Where's your head at Pod on TikTok and join our Facebook group to continue the chat there. Until next time, see ya,