Speaker 1: On one hundred guys.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I think it's safe to say summer is here, is it?
Speaker 3: It certainly feels like a good morning. It is an absolute spark.
Speaker 4: It will be, let's hope, so pretty good. I feel like I've had too many false storms.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is real.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's gonna last forever, but let's enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: It is like stunning sunrise this morning.
Speaker 2: Out there, the balloons, the balloons.
Speaker 5: Beautiful scene to.
Speaker 2: Get very close to the city, don't they.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's part of the charm, though, isn't it.
Speaker 5: One nearly landed in my street the other day?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, that's because the parking finds in your street. You'd want to move that basket pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I can't wait for today. I just you know, we need some warm Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shall we take the show to the to the beach?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the pool, the beach.
Speaker 5: Maybe tomorrow, Today's twenty nine, tomorrow's thirty three. Jesus, really, I love the thing.
Speaker 2: Bitter Win thought win tomorrow early thirties.
Speaker 5: Is perfect if you need a bit of breeze.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is crazy. This story coming out of the Melbourne School about a principal being stabbed yesterday at Keysborough.
Speaker 1: Extraordinary stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into that a little bit later on this morning when more details come to hand.
Speaker 1: School's in lockdown. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: No parent, not at all, So we'll dive into that a little bit later on in the show, and we'll reveal the message the school sent out to the parents as well, because, like you said, you get those and you just you just want to get there and get the kids out of school on a free stuff no tour. We've got a lot to go today, guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've got cash to go very early this morning. Now we're going to call out two names. You snoozey lose. The first person to call us has to ring and win. That's coming up in the first twenty minutes of the show. Also, guys, I'm excited. We are on the home stretch to the end of the year.
Speaker 5: It is the third.
Speaker 3: Next week is our last week on it, and on Friday, we want to take the show on the road. You talked about taking the show to the beach. We're taking it to Gunby. Well, we're stepping it up.
Speaker 2: You imagine if it's this winter next Friday.
Speaker 1: Good bye perfect water slide.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, it's going to be lots of fun. We want you to come with us, Melbourne. Let's go early thirteen twenty fourteen. Does anyone want to come to gun By World next Friday morning.
Speaker 5: We've got the.
Speaker 3: Keys to the park, We've got the place to ourselves.
Speaker 5: There's now lines, we're putting on breakfast. You can bring your kids, you can bring your mates.
Speaker 2: You know this time we'll probably get some tradees smugglers.
Speaker 1: Bring your tool belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well just just about your smugglers. I don't think you can go down the slides with it with a chisel.
Speaker 5: A fun way to ending you.
Speaker 2: The Begina's not waterpref mate, you don't want to some of them might be. Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number if you want to join us nice and early, as we wrap up to you and say thanks for listening with our gun By takeover. All right, let's get into it. Tate McCrae, welcome to your Wednesday, Melbourne. Blue Sky Sunshine twenty nine, out and enjoy it. Tops of twenty nine Blue Sky Sunshine. She's going to be a rip up little chili at the moment's still outside.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful, though, get out there and seize the day. Melbourne. It's stunning, magnificent, good morning for a run.
Speaker 3: It'd be great morning for a run. A little trotter run Albert Park, Lake Clinton.
Speaker 2: Although he's tired, hung dog not hung.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of mates over last night. We had We just thought we'd have sometimes we go to the pub for State Night.
Speaker 1: But I said, come over to mine.
Speaker 2: Question ordering night always Tuesday nights as well.
Speaker 4: It depends where you go, right, Richmond's, Richmond's very Tuesday, Okay, some some establishments.
Speaker 1: Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You literally live next door to I do.
Speaker 4: Easy to go to the Yeah, it would have been a lot easier, Lauren, but we ordered in. We had Vietnamese. Now the what did you get the MSG in the Vietnamese?
Speaker 1: It just made me a little wacky, like.
Speaker 3: You can have crazy dreams with it, crazy dreams, but I had crazy I didn't have it. Missed last night and I had crazy dreams, and so did Paul. I think there's something in the air, not a miss Jane the air anyone else?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I woke up.
Speaker 1: Jenny said she's had crazy dreams.
Speaker 2: Z just quickly.
Speaker 5: Did you have crazy dreams?
Speaker 6: Z had a crazy dream that I met Lady Gargo and I was on stage with hers.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: So we actually watched on Netflix The Woman in Cabin ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah that it gets a bit koky. It gets a bit kky.
Speaker 1: I think it's ten. She's in number ten. Eight.
Speaker 2: You just got your life back there, I know. And Tuesday night is not State Night at the Puppets now yet. Naknees on the couch with Clint watching The Girl in Cabin Have.
Speaker 5: You watched The Woman in Cabin teen?
Speaker 7: It's it starts and then at the end, I'm like, oh, you're kiddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's silly, silly movies.
Speaker 5: Thriller, Yeah, it's a thriller.
Speaker 3: You know a movie start well and you're like this is going to be great, and then halfway through the wheels start falling off, but you're passed halfway so you're.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I need to know how it becomes amusing more than.
Speaker 5: I had weird dreams after that.
Speaker 1: So can you see what I'm saying now?
Speaker 4: The combination of MSG and The Woman in Cabin eight slash ten it sent me and I was just I was up every hour waking from strange.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I couldn't tell you what the dream.
Speaker 3: Were watching a show on Netflix. We started watching, which is also a thriller called The Asset, and halfway through I was like, something feels not right and falls like, oh my god, they've dubbed.
Speaker 5: Over it was actually in Dutch.
Speaker 2: Or something Squid Game.
Speaker 3: It took us dubbing the first what's wrong with Oh my god, you can't do that?
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah, because the dubbing on season two Squid Came was a lot better than season one.
Speaker 3: Once you because sometimes you don't realize and then once you realize, you can't unset.
Speaker 2: I told you I had next who used to go in and do voiceovers dubbing for adult movies into English. So it was like for that.
Speaker 5: Sort of a universal language is well, like I.
Speaker 2: Was assuming you get to the noises, yes, but like in the Leader, the lead narrative.
Speaker 5: With options out, we don't need a dubbed over vision.
Speaker 2: Well, this was like, you know, early two thousand.
Speaker 4: So, so she was doing from what to what she was dubbing over the language German?
Speaker 2: Are we we wishful?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Let's park that and move on to next Friday.
Speaker 2: Four ten is our number. We want to join us at a gun buy a World that.
Speaker 6: You can Buy World theme park for the ultimate summer experience. The only place in the state with water slides, roller coaster shows, and wildlife in one Get a Wildlife, I can buy a World.
Speaker 8: Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 5: By a World.
Speaker 2: Sarah is up and Adam Nason early this morning? Are I Sarah?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: Do you want to come down to go buy a World next Friday and join us.
Speaker 5: Right end of your party?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please, amazing. We will see you and your partner. I believe we'll see you too there.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Thank you very much. It's going to be a day day date day.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 2: You're like a tunnel of love. Come by, well we can set on not just the five of us, yeah, more meant those two.
Speaker 5: We'll be there on the day, Okay, just the five of us.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to join us for a gun by a takeover.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, No.
Speaker 2: Here, good morning guys. How are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? You want to come along and bring the fan, big fella?
Speaker 2: That would be fantastic, guys.
Speaker 5: Awesome, we can't wait to see you on Friday, come on down.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to be Dad of the Year when he strolls into the house and then goes, guess what I've sorted? Yeah, yeah, my school kids, let's go to frank Auntie Grace wants to come along.
Speaker 9: I would love you guys.
Speaker 5: Oh you want to bring your niece and nephew. How old are they?
Speaker 2: We've got a four year old and a.
Speaker 3: Six d amazing amaz in scenes. We'll see that now, Grace. As a word of warning from one auntie to another, I spent the weekend carrying my knees who refuse to walk around, and.
Speaker 11: I have had there.
Speaker 3: I've put my neck out and it's been three days of agony.
Speaker 5: So make them walk. No carrying, no piggyback. What's the we'll see their grace.
Speaker 1: What's the age limit for a baby beyond.
Speaker 4: I think seven seven one, because I've seen some big kids in those things like you could not you you don't give it a go.
Speaker 1: You get your niece in there. That might help the situation.
Speaker 5: No, she's too bid. I think once they start walking they don't.
Speaker 1: Go in that anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it's normally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they want to get down and then get up and then get down and then get up and then.
Speaker 2: Normally wish put them on the back as well. People twins have them on the back and in the front.
Speaker 3: You're kidding, that is insane. Parents with twins machines, well done.
Speaker 2: One on the back, one on the front, and we want on a lead the lead backpacks really get Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: I like it. I want to put my niece on the lead.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll wear a mcgunby well next Friday, just so we don't get split.
Speaker 5: Clint, he's right here, he's on the lead.
Speaker 2: Heal, Oh, this is interesting.
Speaker 12: Stay snooze on Specsavor's Health Fund over which ends December thirty one, get thirty percent of all lens options with any health Fund conditions apply.
Speaker 9: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence Easton Lawrence.
Speaker 1: You snooze, you lose.
Speaker 2: How this works? Register at noverfm dot com dot au or buy the noverplayer app. Each day we'll read out two names. First person to call us back we'll win a cheeky five hundred bucks. The other person where he snooze.
Speaker 5: You lose, snooze lose.
Speaker 3: Now the names we called out with Samantha from Clyde North and Charlotte from Somerville, Clint, we have a situation.
Speaker 1: We do have a situation because we received two calls.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, Samantha, HELLI good morning. Hello Hello Charlotte, Hello, oh thank you?
Speaker 5: So who called first? Is the million dollar questions?
Speaker 2: Well? Well, five hundred dollars question, five.
Speaker 5: Hundred exactly, not a million, do blood. That's a lot of specsavers.
Speaker 2: That's also a very easy game to win a million.
Speaker 1: So we're going to the video Empire.
Speaker 2: Empire Brady executive producer. Who call first?
Speaker 1: Samantha from Clyde.
Speaker 5: You didn't snooze, you didn't lose this? Well done, bucks, Thank you very No. I worry Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Now I can see here on our screen what time these calls came through? And you were twenty seconds after? You were twenty seconds late.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what shame. Well check you. How about this we check? You have three pair of designer glasses from Spec Savers. That is amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you, everybody wins, Thank you, Merry Christmas, thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you win that million buck?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: No, but just thank marine, Thanks thanks Samantha, Thanks Charlotte.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Did you just say it? She just wished them a merry time.
Speaker 5: What did she say?
Speaker 2: She said Christmas.
Speaker 1: Added to the tally.
Speaker 5: You gave them both.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's not hard.
Speaker 1: We haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: Seriously.
Speaker 13: Our next guest is a legendary DJ credited as one of the founders of electronica sound.
Speaker 14: I was like, what free we got to a number one.
Speaker 13: Originally from London, but now Melbourne's claimed him as his own. He'll be counting in the new year. It's Sidney Meyer this year. Please welcome to the show, Carl Cox.
Speaker 2: Carl Cox, welcome to the show. Thank you.
Speaker 14: I'm We're very happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Now, Carloge want to warn you and remind everyone of the rule because we're about to talk. You are playing the Cinema Music Bowl New Year's Eve countdown set now on this show, we have a rule in December if you say the C word, not that sea word, but twenty fifth of December, the festive day, then we play Mariah Kerry all I want no, you can't know what over and so just be careful. When we talk about the New Year's Eve gig, we don't talk about.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifty Is that a Is that a song? That you've remixed.
Speaker 5: Kerry.
Speaker 14: If I was getting roll to it, absolutely, she must be thrilled.
Speaker 5: Right, But now we're talking news.
Speaker 11: Eve.
Speaker 3: Now you're playing at this gig at Cinema Music Bowl, which is one of the best venues of all time for live music.
Speaker 5: I love it. And what what time are you playing?
Speaker 10: So I've just been told that I'm going on eleven till twelve. That's even better. Yeah, yeah, that's the But before it was ten till twelve. That's like two hours, thinking, oh, you know, is it you know, is it one hour or two hour? I don't know what it's going to be. I prefer to do to hours, to be honest with, get the people something really to chill on the end of the day. But once I've said Happy New Year and nothing to do with the C word, it's all me. It's all about how I'm going to induce myself into the festive.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: Are you going to do the countdown?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Last time I did a count and I went ten, nine, eight, seven sixty five.
Speaker 5: You went too early.
Speaker 2: You just screwed it up.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and it's on YouTube if you really want to.
Speaker 5: Say it must be a pretty wild life being a DJ.
Speaker 2: Is it doesn't.
Speaker 14: And you know great, you.
Speaker 10: Know what, I as you can imagine, be doing it most of my life, you know, so it's become a part of my system of who I am as a person. I just love sharing the love of music, and at the end of the day, that's all it is, you know, forget about marketing and tiktoks and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: In the end of that.
Speaker 14: I came from the vinyl era. I went record.
Speaker 10: Stores, you know, finding that that Chris escaped you put on and and put that needle on the reck when you stand back, and obviously things a bit different now, but that's.
Speaker 14: How I how. I just love the whole ethos of being that person.
Speaker 3: It's some amazing aussy day jays in the rounds at the moment, Dom Dollar Fisher, do you have a five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: That these guys are doing really well? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 14: I love them?
Speaker 10: Dollar's mustache, how he carries that off. I have no idea. It's almost like.
Speaker 2: Any guy I can grow here. I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: How did a mank end up in Melbourne?
Speaker 10: I have absolutely no idea. I feel like I've done something wrong and I've ended up here.
Speaker 1: What's a man Curian someone from Manchester?
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, wear those men.
Speaker 10: I don't actually have a Mancunian accent, so people do think I'm just from sath London. Yeah, but I'll show my passport. Yeah the old you know. And did people start talk to me about being Oldham? And I was only there six months in my life. I was born there for six months of my life and then I went to South London. So if anyone talks me, talks me about Manchester and being an older man. As you know, I fished chip shops, ranks I have.
Speaker 1: But now here you are in Melbourne and and and we love having you here. Yeah, but I mean does this feel like home? Clearly? Well?
Speaker 10: Do you know what it feels like the place that I believed I have ended up being that I'm happiest you in the end of the day. I mean, look, it's crap all over the world, you know what I mean. I could be in Dubai, I could be in Argentina, I could be anywhere, you know, but I've chosen Melbourne or Australia as a whole because I just feel really comfortable being you know. The lu likes with yourselves, you know what I mean, you face apparent them a good bloke, you know, so you're one.
Speaker 5: Of asks what's the best nightclub in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Oh? I'm so glad you asked this question.
Speaker 5: What do you think is the best nightclub in Melbourne?
Speaker 14: I mean, there's so there's so many great places to go to.
Speaker 5: But got a great night life, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Down your way they used to have a club with a revolving dance for it was it was it Centray twenty one.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I did get after play there quite a few times, but I just I just can't. But you know what, the best time that I reckon is Revolver.
Speaker 2: I reckon that you shouldn't you should have put a bit in they were selling it.
Speaker 14: I reckon, it's Revolver. I've never played.
Speaker 5: You know you've never played.
Speaker 14: I'm a bit scared.
Speaker 5: Don't they put you in a cage if you DJ there?
Speaker 14: And if you play with the crap, you know, you get beare throning your stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I love that you're what you're sixty three? Yeah, you're you're an absolute king of a DJ. Now I think a DJ is allowed to be sixty three but can the people that are going to your gigs be all ages as well?
Speaker 1: Like is there an age cap?
Speaker 14: Yeah, sixty two.
Speaker 5: You always want to be the oldest man in the room.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It's so bizarre because you know, as you know, I've come through this as a teenager. Yeah, so at the beginning, even when I was doing my school discos, we were the same age and I was that school. This goes and now that the gauge gap changes, you know, but also my audience goes from eighteen, you know, all the way up until fifty six years old. So I was in Adelaide yesterday or two days ago and Acadac we were playing, right, so you know, I'm looking out on their set up and they've got the biggest sound system ever in your life, And I think, why the sound system so big because the age group of the people.
Speaker 14: Years old. So they've got an a and go, I can't hear it.
Speaker 2: They're out there, you know what I mean, And they're like, oh my.
Speaker 14: God, it's allowed this thing.
Speaker 10: And now normally young people are they want to hear it a loud music, but we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about that. When they're hearing we're like, maybe it's a flex. But you're right, they just needed it to.
Speaker 14: Just turning up. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: So to my age group in the end of the day, they do range from quite young to.
Speaker 2: People so.
Speaker 3: Well news age sounds like it's going to be like fun I love Sydney my music.
Speaker 5: Well, what a way to say in the new.
Speaker 2: It is a great venue. Tea gets are available through livenation dot com dot are you We're going to a couple of VIP passes up for grabs as well.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, thirteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten. If you want to score those, well done, got through without saying the C word.
Speaker 3: Well done and good luck with the countdown. Don't stuff it up it sea countdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nearly there.
Speaker 2: Okay, go with me here. Are you a trade and you've hooked up with a customer?
Speaker 1: Are you not?
Speaker 2: Or have you hooked up with a trade who was doing some work around at your house? Three?
Speaker 1: Have not? Thirteen On a note both as well, really.
Speaker 2: Used trades in your house? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the E can remain anonymous. Thirteen twenty four ten Are you a trader? If you hooked up with a customer or the other way around. I'll dive into why we're doing that in a sec. Hey, we just had Carl Cox on this New Year's Eve at the Bowl is taking over the Sydney My Music Bowling Gardens New Year's Eve headlined by Electric Legends, Underworld Are Sorry Underworld Carl Cox with a special countdown set tickets at Live Nation dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: So he's doing the Countdown's going to be a ripping.
Speaker 1: You're timing right, don't you.
Speaker 2: You know who else is coming to town but not Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Yes, this has thrown me this morning.
Speaker 2: So they're coming to do an Australian one off show, an exclusive The Food Fighters in Tazzy.
Speaker 4: In Loncestern, January twenty four. Just one show, one show they picked, Lonnie.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a long weekend too.
Speaker 2: The Food Fighters learned to Fly. They're coming to Australia a one off gig early January in Tazzy.
Speaker 1: Random, so random, Lonnie.
Speaker 2: Remember when Katie Perry came out and played like a private party in Tuak?
Speaker 1: What are the prats? I believe birthday?
Speaker 5: That's right, Oprah is also in town.
Speaker 3: I remember she went to the house party in Tuak and then she went to the backyard party.
Speaker 5: Yes, somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Remember one she was like dancing around drinking for the champagne and the other one she was drinking vb's in the backgard Yeah, she's here next week.
Speaker 1: Much she'll come to a house party.
Speaker 2: It might.
Speaker 5: I think I feel like she's done that. That was like, do you think I shut down?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think she's going to come to Australian same.
Speaker 1: Few hard solos in the back I can imagine her.
Speaker 2: You should borrow any of the ninja slushy.
Speaker 3: Okay, she would love at that. This wasn't she filming a TV show at that time?
Speaker 5: I believe it's in conversation.
Speaker 2: This is Noble one hundred. You're on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here as well. We're doing a thanks to she already express. Hey thirteen twenty four to ten. Are you a trady and have you hooked up with the customer or have you hooked up with a trade? If you join us on the air, I've got two hundred dollars ouchers to TGA for TGI Fridays. Sorry, TGI Fridays, that's up for grabs. The reason we are bringing this up is because remember yesterday we were talking twenty first.
Speaker 11: My parents decided to get some renovations done on their house in the lead up to my twenty first yep, And they invited the two builders along and I ended out hooking up with the builder and we're now married in nineteen years and got three kids.
Speaker 5: That's impressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good Rennolt. Builders wear short shorts there stubbies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes otherwise.
Speaker 2: Remember the call I'll never get over. It was years ago. We got this call where it was a girl who similar situation. Her parents were getting renaults at the house. She thought the trading was hot, so she texts the number that was on the side of the U yes, saying come to my broom remember that, And he dropped by the room to do some plumbing and then went about his business. Lucky it wasn't the boss.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, father and son?
Speaker 5: Were they? Father and son?
Speaker 2: I just recon you imagine the dad. I got your message. No, no, no, no no, I want your pent you.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's happening that much. I don't think they are getting Sparky's over and going.
Speaker 1: I like there'd be an element of flirting though.
Speaker 5: Remember personal trainers. You got to watch.
Speaker 1: Out personal trainers. They're a bit horny.
Speaker 2: Ands on Dancing with the stars. There the two industries.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 5: Many couples out of Dan with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Yes, people.
Speaker 5: Met her husband on dancing.
Speaker 1: And in gym's Lauren's right, because you know the orphans are going. It's a bit of a hot bed for.
Speaker 2: I know two people that have had affairs with personal trainers.
Speaker 4: And it all starts in the actual change dreams. They all get it on in there.
Speaker 5: They don't they.
Speaker 2: Do an they male and female.
Speaker 5: Or what that doesn't stop them, females.
Speaker 1: Whatever, whatever, whatever floats your boat.
Speaker 5: Lauren, you're saying there's.
Speaker 1: Gyms are popping off.
Speaker 2: You've been involved in so I haven't it?
Speaker 1: Doesn't it involved?
Speaker 2: Do you watch it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Cock chair in the gym change.
Speaker 5: Different chair, I mean, similar chairs, a bit different.
Speaker 2: Careful sitting on that one, different.
Speaker 1: Different experience.
Speaker 2: Anyone's sitting here.
Speaker 1: Wow, did bake it for a while?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I should walk into my gym change room opened.
Speaker 2: I want to know what Jim's going to me too. It is twelve in the city at the moment, but slowly warming up. It is a be beautiful day out there.
Speaker 3: It's magnificent, isn't I Look at that blue sky. It was a stunning sunrise this morning.
Speaker 2: Balloons were up nice and early.
Speaker 5: The balloons, they were close to the they were close to the ground. We got around the city.
Speaker 4: A long term forecast of the big day though, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I quite like it.
Speaker 5: I quite like a long term got the long term or have we?
Speaker 1: I'm going to get it.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it, but tell us, well, actually they've already said it.
Speaker 5: It's going to be nice in the morning and some showers in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: The other day could have changed, Google, don't believe everything.
Speaker 4: In twenty fifth of December. Yep, twenty three degrees. That's pretty decent. It doesn't appear to be any rain on the radar.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good changed.
Speaker 2: Slip and Slide might get a workout in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Let's see if it's twenty three degrees with no rain. I take twenty three and no rain.
Speaker 2: Hopefully good weather next Friday as well. When we say thank you Melbourne for listening to the show this year, because we are taking over gun by a world, We're going to be offloading more family passes This is great. We've got the whole theme part to ourselves.
Speaker 5: I knows our friends.
Speaker 2: We'll be broadcasting live there. We're putting on free breaky and only No the listeners can get in the games. So your chance to win Family passes coming up very soon.
Speaker 5: It's on Us day out on Us.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing it thanks to our matest shell Ready express. Big weekend coming up.
Speaker 4: It is a big weekend coming up. This music sets a time. Oh, listen to that.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's golf music, Laurent.
Speaker 5: That's golf music. Is that what people play at golf course?
Speaker 1: It's the Masters theme.
Speaker 2: Ah, we're expecting a remix exactly.
Speaker 4: No, we're talking golf because this this weekend here in Melbourne at Royal Melbourne, it's the Australian Golf Open right right now.
Speaker 2: This is down in Sandy It's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Royal Melbourne Golf Course down in the sand Belt.
Speaker 2: No, sand Belt Hotel is very different sand Belts where you got the large glass of chardone.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the sand Belt region is what it's referred to.
Speaker 1: Some of the golf courses anywhere.
Speaker 5: Royal Melbourne.
Speaker 2: No, god, no, I'm at the Brighton Public Course. I've got my two thirty lesson on Saturday.
Speaker 4: He shouldn't be allowed to play a pitching part, let alone Royal Melbourne. But you mentioned the galaxy stars on our shores. We've got Oprah of course, Lady Gaga who is just jenneting overnight. And we also have Rory McElroy, one of the best golfers anywhere in the world. He's won Australian No, he's not, he's Northern I he's the.
Speaker 5: One we like with the long hair camp.
Speaker 4: Can we love cam We love Min wou Lee as well. He's cooking weekend. He's not a chef. He's just people with the chef hats.
Speaker 3: Any of them in the new Happy gal More movie. Because there were many stars that made an appearance.
Speaker 4: There are a few like John Rahm, John Rams one of the great golfers.
Speaker 1: He's not here unfortunately. Is the best, the best in the world.
Speaker 4: Rory McElroy, he's won the Masters, he's won a British ch Open Yees.
Speaker 1: So he's it's a green jacket.
Speaker 5: The marine jacket.
Speaker 2: Sorry you said Masters.
Speaker 5: Days of our lives.
Speaker 2: It does, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: This is the master's music. They play this when they.
Speaker 1: Walk out on the broadcast.
Speaker 4: This is like when they put up going to the break, you know, the scorts like you know r.
Speaker 2: We'll be back live from the sand belt. This life from Augusta, Augusta Augustus Gelados is Gelado STI around the corner.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Augusta Augustus USA.
Speaker 5: They could give it a bit more life than that.
Speaker 4: Surely, well, you think we should spruce up one of the most traditional tournaments in the in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm going to stay out, No, I know, yes, because we know you.
Speaker 1: Love your golf.
Speaker 5: Golf and cricket. They're my two things.
Speaker 4: Love it, So we thought we'd we'd give you a pop quiz on golf. Yeah, because the Australian openers here, Rory McElroy's here, all the best golfers are vying for one of the most prestigious titles in golf at Royal Melbourne.
Speaker 2: First golf term got some audio goes with it. It's double eagle, albatross, whatever you want to call it, just a really big bird. First golf term.
Speaker 1: What's an albatross?
Speaker 5: And albatross is two underpart three.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 3: A bird is one under par, an eagle is two under par, and then albatross is three.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 5: Welcome guys.
Speaker 2: What about this is a common one. I have to yell all right?
Speaker 5: What are they yelling? Four? A four is a hole in four?
Speaker 4: If i'm if I'm on the tee, hit it off the t and are you which is what.
Speaker 5: The type of club? A lot on the A four club?
Speaker 4: It means it means watch your nogg and because you could get hit in the head. It's it's it's a rogue, it's sprayed off the tee.
Speaker 5: Why do they say four because it's a warning?
Speaker 1: It's like, oh no, Lauren, watch out say four and understand like.
Speaker 5: The number four? Why? Why I think you guys are quizzing?
Speaker 2: We just know that, like what I mean? Look to be fair, it is a stupid thing to yell.
Speaker 5: Why don't you watch heads? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Heads?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: It's the it's the language of love. Lauren's golf? Is is.
Speaker 3: It for?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 1: If if.
Speaker 5: The number four another one? So it's like watch your forehead?
Speaker 1: Yes, Basically, what's a flop.
Speaker 2: Flop?
Speaker 3: A flop flop in golf. Can you put in some give me put in a sentence?
Speaker 2: Oh, nice shot, to flop?
Speaker 5: Terrible shot? No, nice shot, it's a flop?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I would assume it means a bad shot that was flop.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's sort of. It's it's an underwhelming shot. It goes very high in the and then stops suddenly fall.
Speaker 5: Short.
Speaker 2: Would you say, yeah, what about something we all love eating but you don't want to get on course? A Friday eg?
Speaker 1: Friday egg?
Speaker 3: Term? Yeah, a fried egg? I think a Friday egg would be when it just goes low and like low and fast.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, think about think about some of the hazards on a golf course.
Speaker 2: Trees, yep, what else?
Speaker 5: What sands?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 5: Is it in the sand?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But what makes it a Friday egg? Um?
Speaker 5: It's hot?
Speaker 4: What makes it a Friday looks like a Frida egg because you've got the ball and.
Speaker 3: The lands and splutters in the sand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Friday like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not bad. I mean that makes more sense than foll.
Speaker 1: What what about I've got one for you now.
Speaker 4: If you don't get if you don't get this, you're not allowed to get its namesake ever again Okay, this one's right up your un If you don't get this, you're not allowed to get its namesake ever.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: If I'm playing golf and I refer to botox, what's happened.
Speaker 5: Must be smooth.
Speaker 3: It must be something about being smooth botox. Ah, it must be a smooth shot.
Speaker 1: What is it, Clint, It's a part.
Speaker 5: It's a part because as smooth part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the green's smooth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a botox forehead.
Speaker 1: Think about the hole.
Speaker 5: What golf is using the term botox.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a ball that lips out of the hole. Why because it's so smooth.
Speaker 5: You don't want to come out of the.
Speaker 1: Stay out?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you don't want botox out. You're the botox inn. Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck to.
Speaker 5: Wait to go to the World Championships or whatever's on this weekend.
Speaker 2: That's the one. Take us to the break. Good morning, Melbourne. It is twenty two past seven. This tell you what is a dat of three. There was a headline I heard yesterday afternoon on the news which definitely caught my attention and increased anxiety, and that is that a stabbing has gone down at a school in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So this is between a allegedly between a teacher and a principal.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, Keysborough's Secondary Colleges where it took place yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 4: But before you dive into it, Jay, it's just on that you send your kids to school in your case, to.
Speaker 1: Think that you think they should be safe.
Speaker 2: You know what, Clint, When I heard this story of this afternoon, AO freaked out and needed to know the school straight away. And secondly, I know this sounds bad, but I wasn't. Just in this current environment here in Victoria, I wasn't super surprised. It was just like, oh, another incident at a school. Okay, which one is it now?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: It sounds like the school handled it very well and very quickly.
Speaker 2: It all took place about three o'clock. I've got the message. It went out to parents. This was late year staff and.
Speaker 4: Just before you do, Keyesboro's Secondary College is where it happened. And that school, we understands as you're about to read, responded very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They sent a letter out saying, dear families of Keyesboro's Secondary College, we are writing to you regarding the distressing incident which resulted in our principal sustaining injuries at the campus today. He was assist by emergency services and taking a hospital. We've spoken to him, he's recovering well. No students were involved in the incident. The alleged perpetrator is with the police and will not be back on the school grounds in any way. For more and the latest, let's go to Christina Hearn from Channel nine's Today Show. Hey, Christine, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys, which.
Speaker 2: We're chatting under better circumstances, but another incident in another Melbourne school. What can you tell us the latest this morning?
Speaker 8: Yes, so I can tell you that the principle, which is Aaron Sikes, is recovering in hospital. He's got non life threatening injuries. Now the other teacher, who is the alleged attacker, he was also taken to hospital with non life threatening injuries under police guard and I understand he has been released from hospital this morning. But no charges have been laid at this stage. Spoken to Victorian Police. They say the investigation is ongoing, so that's not to say that charges might not be laid in the future.
Speaker 5: So Christine, do we know what actually happened?
Speaker 8: I understand that there has been some altercation between the principal and the teacher in and around the science block, and as a result of that, the principal has been stabbed allegedly by the teacher.
Speaker 1: Is Chris good Morning an alleged motive here, not.
Speaker 8: That we can say at this stage, or I can says there has.
Speaker 4: Been some altercation, okay, And the response from the school we heard Jayce read that memo kids did how were the kids in this moment? Were they were taking shelter or did they see anything with schools in lockdown?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Well, that's right, so the students, some students said they actually had to hide under their desks for twenty minutes. You can imagine how scared they would have been while the school was placed into lockdown. That would have been the longest twenty minutes. And then that they do as you would know, Jose have procedures for schools in lockdown. Unfortunately, it actually happens with increasing regularity and they were only allowed to go when the police came to the school and then they could go home.
Speaker 3: So Christine, I've heard this story, but do we know was it a knife that was used? I mean, I think people in Melbourne at the moment hear about a stabbing and straightaway think the worst. But do we know if it was a knife.
Speaker 8: Police aren't saying at this stage whether it was a knife, whether it could have been another weapon, So we're going to have to wait and we're gonna have to wait till their investigation is complete.
Speaker 2: If it is a knife, it's timely because was it yesterday the amsdy on carrying knives was lifted Insidia?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right. I think it was either yesterday or the day before. And also it was last week that there was another stabbing at a school in Berwick where a young kid was stabbed. So you know, this is something that obviously is concerning Victorians at the moment, the amounts of knife crime. And I've spoken to police here quite a bit in the morning with my job and they say they're attending stabbing daily. So it's a big problem in Melbourne at the moment. But now that it's infiltrating the schools, I mean that's even more concerning for parents.
Speaker 4: Hey, is it business as usual for the school this morning? As usual as it can be?
Speaker 8: It is, Clint. I've got a text message from one of the acting principles and she said last night, just reaffirming that the school is reopening as normal this morning. I believe that is around eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 2: Which I think, you know what, for the kids is probably a good thing normalody. Otherwise they're going to be sitting at home just asking questions, and you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought very much with that school community, a lot of people who are really rattled by this.
Speaker 2: Christina Hearn from Channel nine to Today Show, joining us on the ey. Thanks Chris, are you missing You're missing Clint there at all?
Speaker 1: Or yes?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, dreadfully we all are that felt forced.
Speaker 5: You can have him back at any moment. It's all yours.
Speaker 2: How good is it outside? Fourteen degrees? She's going to be heating up to twenty nine blue sky sunshine or a day or so late. But summer has officially started.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: It's going to be beautiful today, Sparkler, get out and get some brdmindine, don't get slip slop slat.
Speaker 5: No, everyone wants the first.
Speaker 1: For burn of now.
Speaker 2: I got fried in the pool last week. I learned the hard way.
Speaker 1: Should we play thirsty murk summertime?
Speaker 5: Summer time as well? Oh my god, I went and I went and saw them when they were the support.
Speaker 1: Act for Live Really throwing copper.
Speaker 5: Dolphins Cry in the Summertimes.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's like the back symbol if you play it all of a sudden, like the guy from Bondo Rescue hopover, Robo and Moko just come out of the woodwork.
Speaker 5: Is that the song from?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never watched Bonda Rescue You never sorry, never once?
Speaker 5: Really get me back to the sweat? What about.
Speaker 1: Everything is going to be just a backpack of Sharon's cooling a rip?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See, I have no desire to spend my Thursday nights watching people drowning in Bonda.
Speaker 1: Drown rob and very rarely.
Speaker 5: Yeah they're drowning, they don't drowned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't fail too often.
Speaker 3: How does it just keep going? It's just a new person every day gets stuck in a rip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get like twenty thousand people on the beach.
Speaker 5: I mean, is every episode just what day?
Speaker 2: You silly silly man.
Speaker 5: He's on the board.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you silly silly man.
Speaker 1: What a time of your life?
Speaker 5: Clint, Clint, come on, welcome.
Speaker 2: Mariah Kerry quick scoreboard check please Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Lauren's still out in front on four.
Speaker 4: Our call is our beautiful cause that contributed to sea words.
Speaker 1: Yep, And I'm finally I'm on one. I'm on the board. Jace, you got a little yep, you got a lift son. Embrace the moment, mate, it is a bit just go.
Speaker 2: I'm on thirteen to eight. You say the sea word. During December on this show, we play Mariah. That's the rule. We were talking no Rescue.
Speaker 4: As I was saying, on the twenty fifth of December, they get like twenty thousand people, so many people down there, and they're all a bit molly the Monk's what.
Speaker 5: Is the monk?
Speaker 1: A few drunk? Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, like because Lauren admitted before the song, she's never seen an episode of No.
Speaker 3: Because I just don't have any desire to sit at home on my couch to watch people getting stuck in rips.
Speaker 2: I feel good too, Why because they saved them.
Speaker 5: Guys just save people every day. I mean that is that is heroic in it.
Speaker 2: But you might get like a desslicated arm in.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: I don't have any desire to sit on my cou to watch people dislocate their.
Speaker 2: Arm and then you watch them get on the green whistle and they're like, yeah, man, I can't.
Speaker 3: Watch the hospital shows or the shows either shows. I sat down for dinner and it was a dog getting open heart suredary on my TV, and I was like that one I know that. I go to eat my spagetti, bolonnaise and peace.
Speaker 2: You never watch that Ambulance Australia.
Speaker 5: Not ambulance Ambulance. I don't watch ambulance zero. Do you watch ambulance?
Speaker 1: I don't watch ambulance the Ambulance Australia.
Speaker 3: I don't watch that. And then they had the one deep inside the alf It or something like that.
Speaker 2: Tell me you wash OURBT though. RBT is amazing?
Speaker 5: Is that the drunks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, that's good. My kids and I sit there watching and we bet on whether it's going to be over yes no, no, no no, not like we just go, you know, and they're like, no, it's.
Speaker 5: A good wholesome game with the kid, thank you exactly.
Speaker 2: And then we back it up with a bit of deal or no deal, and then it's off the bed deal or.
Speaker 3: No deal comes first. Yeah, and I'm more a tipping point girls.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Hey, you coming up this morning the.
Speaker 3: Song all the lifeguards are doing amazing, Yes, amazing, especially over time.
Speaker 5: I keep the beach so swim between the flags.
Speaker 2: This is the song you're listening out for. When you hear it, give us a ring and you will win your way into the v I P. Sweet for Lady Gaga. We will play the Dead Den sometime between now and nine this morning. But coming up on the other side of this, we have found Melbourne's best by me. We found Melbourne's best cinnamon scroll on the search for something else next. Good morna Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. It is just gone eight minutes away from eighty five k. Question coming up very soon as well your chance to win five thousand dollars. Guys, over the last couple of weeks, we have searched far and wired to find Melbourne's best farm me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you missed that.
Speaker 3: You pulled a sicky that day and Clinton I made the executive decision, didn't we, But you were thrilled with the result.
Speaker 2: T and L Bakery Swan Street in Richmond shut up.
Speaker 3: Much controversy, though some people were not happy with it. Really people are very passionate about their favorite partners.
Speaker 2: Putting your pipe and smoke at T and L took it out. Wow, that fighting.
Speaker 3: We only had three options, really, and apparently we didn't nominate any good ones.
Speaker 2: Apparently the other one was the best cinnamon scroll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which Heart Heart Bakes took out?
Speaker 5: I think Malamana and someone's no.
Speaker 2: I think you find heavy scrolls on North Rone.
Speaker 1: That was a bit of a split decision.
Speaker 2: That really was potato cake best potato cake.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what one that. They're all good, the.
Speaker 1: Spread Eagle one that the incredible today.
Speaker 2: It's a controversial topic.
Speaker 5: Talk to me, why is it controversial?
Speaker 2: Because I think everyone has a personal favorite.
Speaker 13: We must Tryland's best edition.
Speaker 2: I don't get the lineups I see outside bakeries croissants.
Speaker 3: Do we think it is happening in Australia? Like Snoop Dogg skipped one of his grandfather and rehearsals to go to Loan.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Couldn't they bring one to him?
Speaker 5: He wanted to go and get fresh off the press?
Speaker 2: Can I just learn the one in the city.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a couple of them. It's actually originated I think in fitz Roy.
Speaker 5: That was the first.
Speaker 3: It was like a spaceship in there. And now there's one in opposite across the road from Gimli.
Speaker 1: And there's also one in Armadale as well.
Speaker 5: Is there one there? Oh wow, she's really branched out now.
Speaker 1: Controversially. Yeah, I spent some time last year in Paris. Here we go the home the Croissant. I was there for the.
Speaker 16: Cross onto class home cross and I think we did better crossants in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: And I had a lot of crosss.
Speaker 4: I had a cross hole every morning at the at the breakfast buffeto.
Speaker 5: But what hotel were you in?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good one, Channel nine put you.
Speaker 3: The best, Not say, I'm not sure the hotel Channel nine put you in at the best quass years. They were definitely from a packet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and yesterday's packet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: We do good crossotles.
Speaker 5: We do. But Jase's right, everyone likes their local.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number one best croissant in Melbourne. Let's go say thirteen twenty four ten best Jesus home.
Speaker 5: No, you're putting extra syllable in croissant.
Speaker 16: Okay, there's a cross homes. I'm saying the same thing. Course i'd lose the class cross.
Speaker 5: Is anyone French out there?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 5: How do you pronounce it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hang on, baby, beyond our technician he's not French. He put his hand up.
Speaker 1: I think he's French.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 5: A spar welcome Beyondedish or something.
Speaker 2: You watch your background.
Speaker 1: I'm French and German.
Speaker 2: What a combo we'll make when we do therank we're going to get Well, how do you pronounce? How do you say?
Speaker 1: Croissant?
Speaker 2: Croissant?
Speaker 1: That's what I said?
Speaker 5: Hey, beyond, do the French have butter on their croissants?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes comes? He comes?
Speaker 2: Where's where do you think the best croissant is in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, there's there's a couple. The Flowerhouse is a local place where I live. That's beautiful. But also from coals, you can get these frozen No, you put in the oven?
Speaker 2: Are they the ones that expand? Yes, you leave them out. You leave him out for a while and they expand and then you cook them.
Speaker 1: You just throw them in the oven. Clean, it's done.
Speaker 5: Trust the French. It's just like pastry that puffs up itself, doesn't How do.
Speaker 1: You say cols in French coles.
Speaker 5: Sweet there you go, because we've got a coals downstairs. Can someone go and get some good call? Put them in the hole beyond, take.
Speaker 1: The company's got carls.
Speaker 5: Get some bratwurst?
Speaker 1: Were you there?
Speaker 2: I suppose it's German?
Speaker 5: You say, French German?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: James Bejorn. I always thought he was like where from?
Speaker 1: I thought he was French German Swedish?
Speaker 5: What of the I thought he was Swedish with a name like Bejorn? Is that French?
Speaker 1: Beorn? Again? Isn't that the ye?
Speaker 5: Your name is?
Speaker 3: Yawn?
Speaker 2: You're sweeten' getting back for a favorite thing at Ikiawik thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Is our European correspond what.
Speaker 2: Kransky all over it? Good on you beyond thirteen twenty four ten. Guys, what about you? Best croissant Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 15: See, I mean I quite like this is I like the croissant from Laurent, partly because it's a French bakery and I think the French the great croissants.
Speaker 5: And one of our colleagues here his wife used to work there. Oh, he says they are good croissants.
Speaker 1: Really, I like them, and I.
Speaker 3: Also like one from like like a bakery, you know the bakeries you go to, like the little boutique, navor the bakeries.
Speaker 5: They make him fresh.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm told you just better fresh.
Speaker 4: I'm told there's a bakery in Brunswick East, Wildlife Bakery. It is crispy, it is flaky, It melts in your mouth. It is just the place you've got to be for as we must go.
Speaker 5: Also, can I do a shout out to the Grade's Club? Have you ever been to Brain?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: What is Bread Club? We must?
Speaker 5: Bread Club is is a club? Amazing?
Speaker 1: What it's a membership club?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They are what like a golf course?
Speaker 2: You're not going to get a membership to buy a scroll?
Speaker 5: One in Albert Park? Excellent?
Speaker 1: What's okay, we've got calls?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Here we go Kristen and Ringwood. Who does the best class on in Melbourne.
Speaker 12: Definitely Drum three, which is part of Heather in the Hair Cafe. It's in Bayswater and really well known cafe had Her in the.
Speaker 5: Hair And what's about them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: They like the center melts in your mouth, it's so butchery and fluffy. But the outside crispy and it's huge, the massive they're made house, they're just divine.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, twenty four to ten. We're putting the list together of Melbourne's best croissants.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get Janiel's opinion.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thanks? How are you?
Speaker 1: We're well? Now? Tell us where do we get the best cross hole in Melbourne?
Speaker 8: I guess to Purchasi in South Melbourne market.
Speaker 5: Now there's often a line there isn't there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 16: There is well worth it.
Speaker 5: Now where work do I work?
Speaker 14: In?
Speaker 1: Customer?
Speaker 5: Are they the ones that do the green ones?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Like you go.
Speaker 5: Or something?
Speaker 2: The line up outside that shop? I will pass it the other day? What is going on?
Speaker 1: What's it called? Again? Please in your friend act I get you.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: We're looking for Melbourn's now a tip for that place.
Speaker 3: It's South Melbourne. Hear more of a hurry and you can get to the city. There's not as much of a lineup. Apparently they've got two storms.
Speaker 2: I mean, how hungry you've got to be though, Sit there and go ye.
Speaker 5: You might be buying like ten for breakfast that you're putting on a brunch.
Speaker 2: Gotcha good, Let's.
Speaker 5: Go to a in North Melbourne. Good morning, Bye, How are you good? Are you across on connoisseur?
Speaker 8: I am absolutely are?
Speaker 5: Okay, tell us where's the best one?
Speaker 8: The best one is in almost French partistry on Swan Street in Richmond.
Speaker 16: Almost French partisan, I know, just down the road from Tla, just up the road from across the road from Cheeky Monkey.
Speaker 1: That is very strong. They also do good? Isn't the also do good? What are the little tarts called?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah? Do you like? What's the Portuguese.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 5: Don't you like a tart?
Speaker 1: Go back to Avon? Please tell them about the Portuguese tar?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, the delicious yes all right? Last one in Coldfield? What do you got for us? Bell the bakery?
Speaker 5: You're there now? Oh my god? How good are they touched? What's so good about them?
Speaker 9: They are flussy and christy and justis.
Speaker 5: And who have we got there in the car?
Speaker 2: Do you think they need.
Speaker 14: Jesus?
Speaker 2: I think you need to feed the troops.
Speaker 5: Who is that? It's your child? Okay, very excited? Hello, have a good day off to school? Dropper off, guys. We're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Get some samples in and we will do a vote. Before we finish the year, we will crown.
Speaker 4: Imagine if we say yes to the cals you never know, and we don't know it's plant taste exactly.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's best croissant will be crowned.
Speaker 5: We're getting better.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's best croissant that's cold before the year is out here on Novar.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, let's get into it. Today. We are playing with Amanda from Q.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: Amanda, tell us a bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Get you want me to do?
Speaker 9: You were that meat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm a seventy year old grandmother. I have grandchildren. I'm retired. That's still very active.
Speaker 5: I think, are you driving the grandkids to school?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 9: I am driving my grandchildren?
Speaker 5: How many do you have in the car?
Speaker 8: I need true this morning?
Speaker 1: That's you sound like you're happy all of the time, are you? No?
Speaker 9: I do get grumpy.
Speaker 2: She'll turn if she doesn't win the money. Don't you worry. You're very different.
Speaker 9: Let's give it a try then I'll be happy.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're playing five hundred dollars today, Amanda.
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right, test your strength and staema and mental grit, stamina stamina.
Speaker 5: To a stema with.
Speaker 2: Your mates at Tough Matter, Victoria, January thirty. First you can book now a toughmatter dot com dot you. I've got an ulcer on the side of my tingue. It's a combination.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We're playing for five hundred bucks this morning. Let's go through the room.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars, Amanda.
Speaker 3: You're going to hear a question not asked by Jays, a beautifully worded question, and you'll hear a three two one countdown. Now, Amanda, you have to answer before your time is up if you want to win the money.
Speaker 2: Here we go for five hundred dollars. I hope you know it.
Speaker 13: What Isrihanna's cosmetics brand called three two one?
Speaker 5: No, that is not the right answer.
Speaker 9: On for two he's a wrong generation.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's fenty fenty beauty. She ge she does a good lick loss.
Speaker 9: Heard of it?
Speaker 5: Have you heard of Rihanna?
Speaker 9: A revlong girl girl?
Speaker 5: Have you heard of Rihanna?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard of Rihanna.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, her brand is called bentim av.
Speaker 2: You're revlirl, Amanda. Love it to meet you. Thanksgiving the Cracker Okay, thank you, we give us something. No, we can't.
Speaker 1: Please, No, I'm sorry, why not?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll hook her up with something. You hang there, Amanda, I'll tell you what will hook you up with something?
Speaker 1: Off the air.
Speaker 2: Okay, a little present from Clint. Hey. It's just gone twelve past eight, still to come this morning.
Speaker 5: The Christmas creep says, no, no, what what did you just say? Christmass?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I would say Christmas great.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is the time of year where people go a bit kookie and we do nutty things like us. We dressed as elves for Soundta photos on the weekend and we sat around and thought, why oh why do we agree to do this after our office festive party.
Speaker 5: Wow, I got through that sentence.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, you know, for so long you looking for the end of the like the end of the road is near, right, So the closer it gets, the crazy you get.
Speaker 1: And then you go.
Speaker 5: And I love it and now very own.
Speaker 3: Clint Stanaway sent me something last night, and I'm not sure if it's because he's angling to get another job.
Speaker 4: We send each other some stuff, some videos, some memes. But this one caught my attention, Jase because It is utterly ridiculous and I would say bordering on a little bit embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yes, so.
Speaker 3: Ace is watching it now. It's Channel seven's festive ad.
Speaker 5: Martha Hines miss in the look at it, Listen to what.
Speaker 11: I like?
Speaker 2: The alp on a shelf, and it's alpham Home and Away, sitting on the shelf, the cash Cow in a snow glow.
Speaker 3: The cash cow is having a little smooch under the mistletoe with Natalie Gruzlewski.
Speaker 2: Guys, I think I like her. Do you think Channel.
Speaker 5: Seven stars have been aied in this? No, or they're doing it?
Speaker 2: Actually quite like her.
Speaker 5: So Marsia Hines is missus plaus and she's is this a new is this a new Carol?
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 3: It's called All I Want? Is All I Want? For the first five season is groove you.
Speaker 2: So I was a big remember the Channel of ten push the Button campaign? But they push the button? I love that.
Speaker 1: Now is Marsha back, Well.
Speaker 2: She's on Australian Idol of course, Ricky Lee's the host.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: No, I mean is she like? Is she back record?
Speaker 2: I don't think she stopped? Nothing can story from.
Speaker 1: She looks amazing lazy damage control.
Speaker 5: As missus clause. Ricky Lee also looks amazing.
Speaker 2: She's in the promo because she is the host.
Speaker 5: Of Yeah, what's on your on these days? Sony Kroger, Everything she's on.
Speaker 1: She'd be on the Dancing One, Dancing with the Start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Channel seven.
Speaker 2: X Factor loves it. No, No, the voice, the voice voice Marcain.
Speaker 5: Missus clauses, do you have you like that promo?
Speaker 2: I actually don't mind it.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's a new Carol?
Speaker 1: I think, oh yeah, they'll played at Carroll in the and the cash Cow. Yes cha.
Speaker 2: People Still we're.
Speaker 5: Due for a new Carol.
Speaker 3: And Sheeran and Elton John was sort of the last I loved the last pop culture Carol.
Speaker 2: That was great. What was that one called?
Speaker 1: Again? Ah?
Speaker 2: What is it called?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say the word, but what is it called?
Speaker 1: It's something about I think it is just Mary that the name.
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: That would be original? John, jeez, Yeah, it's called Mary.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 1: Ohn. Do you know what Channel nine should use?
Speaker 2: The edge hear and what they should.
Speaker 4: No budgets, they should be you know, hitting snowballs and sting on the top of the tree.
Speaker 2: Eddie would be sitting on top of the tree lunch.
Speaker 1: We do an AD. Do we have an AD?
Speaker 5: No, we don't have an AD. Let's we'll make one on our.
Speaker 2: Gaga. This is number one hundred, Good morning and one to day across Melbourne, Blue Sky Sunshine. We're gonna hit tops to twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, this is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga presents.
Speaker 12: The main head balls.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, we don't have tickets to Gaga. We have VP invites to the suite.
Speaker 5: That's right. How good?
Speaker 3: You can join us in a corporate sweet for Lady Gaga this weekend. I reckon she's gonna touchdown in Melbourne tonight. Oh, she's here Friday night, So I reckon she would be here today.
Speaker 5: You want next week?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I've been reading all morning in my news that she's already here.
Speaker 5: She's here. Yeah, when did she arrive?
Speaker 1: Yesterday? Yesterday? Last night?
Speaker 5: Why didn't you tell me the news. Why don't listen to the news.
Speaker 3: You don't listen either, because you didn't know until we just said that to Jason.
Speaker 5: Well, I said yesterday, I think she'll touch down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a psychic tonight yesterday, and then no one ever confirmed it so assumed she wasn't here.
Speaker 1: I is she right now?
Speaker 3: Clinton?
Speaker 2: That level your Apple track.
Speaker 3: On other radio stations, they stand outside their hotel rooms and things to try.
Speaker 2: And get Where is your commitment?
Speaker 1: News?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's try and get slips.
Speaker 2: Where's your commitment? Get on out there, mate, Hey, how was I to win tickets to a beat?
Speaker 14: Ip?
Speaker 2: Sweet? And then while you're at the concert, go sweet spotting, might see some celebs. Oh yeah, all right, let's go to the phones. Who is off the Gaga guys?
Speaker 5: Karla, good morning, good morning?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Do you want the Gaga tickets?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're in?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, thank you so so much. He's so welcome. And you've got a friend today. Oh, I'm going to be having a fight with some people. I'm sure to get that extra Yes. See what they do for you exactly the work.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 5: Oh no, what did you say? Carla?
Speaker 7: Just say, well done the tickets and yours and for the rest of us were getting the rya.
Speaker 4: Something very controversial happened yesterday at one of my favorite parks.
Speaker 1: It's where I take my dog all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm in his Citizens Park in Richmond is at It's a hot spot, very popular.
Speaker 2: Is that near the macis Yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 4: Across the road one of my favorite cafes, Thousand Blessings shout Out. I was heading there for lunch, great coffee, But as I pulled into my car park, I witnessed something that really troubled me, and it was it's gonna it's going to cause a bit of controversy. This is a fella who has stepped in dog poo and is scraping the dog poo off his shoe at a drinking water fountain, oh like somewhere where people come to wash their hands, somewhere where people come to grab a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Water if they're a bit thirsty. And Mary is scraping the poo you filming. I filmed it from my car.
Speaker 3: I think just an old man going for a walk and someone hasn't cleaned up their dogs dog poops, so he's don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Hang on, and there you were in your car filming, Yes, because I was going to send that to Ali Langdon because you're an old woman.
Speaker 1: I'm outraged.
Speaker 2: Such it was probably your dog's pool.
Speaker 4: That is a water trough where people go to wash their hands, where people go to have a drink of water.
Speaker 5: I don't drink from that well.
Speaker 1: You can drink, you can, I'm sure hand washing. Imagine a mother that comes along and needs to wash her child's hands, washed it.
Speaker 5: Down the sink.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You should not reminants, you should not be behaving like that.
Speaker 5: Point me.
Speaker 2: So you think that's okay, Well, I think you're targeting the wrong person. What about the filthy pet owners that their pet poo everywhere?
Speaker 1: A question?
Speaker 4: The question is no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, you don't know. You hijack my segment. No hijack myself.
Speaker 5: Ask for his opinion, to be fair, I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I'm asking for his opinion.
Speaker 2: Is it in my opinion?
Speaker 1: For old man here with with with blurred his face, with.
Speaker 2: The mini you've blurstup's face, it looks like they're doing something much more wrong than what they actually doing.
Speaker 1: He's escaping poo off his shoe in a water trope.
Speaker 5: Because he's got to go on get in his car and he doesn't want the poo on his shoe. I reckon.
Speaker 3: He's wiped it on the grass and he's just getting the remnant, the last bits off so it doesn't go in the car.
Speaker 2: Did you film the pat owner who's dog back one out?
Speaker 1: That is anti social behavior and that should not be allowed such.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you sat in your car. I want to lose filmed him and now you're asking us public.
Speaker 1: On You think this is this behavior is okay?
Speaker 3: Why don't you be a outstanding citizen of the community and go and say to him, Hey, mate, maybe come over here where there's a tap.
Speaker 5: I'm familiar with the area. There's tap down here.
Speaker 2: He'll perform a citizens arrest.
Speaker 5: Crymes against the basin, I think crimes against the truck.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's cable man?
Speaker 5: He's walking with one shoe on, a shoe off his lippy.
Speaker 2: You think you get out of your car to help him?
Speaker 1: Yes, to help?
Speaker 5: Not you just sat there and filmed.
Speaker 1: Can we please put that on their socials? No story?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I want to see what Melbourne people think. We'll do a little vote like a pole. We've we've got a blur around his face. He's fine. What are going to identify him by sock?
Speaker 2: Maybe No, I know that sock anywhere?
Speaker 5: Give him a break on a life.
Speaker 1: I reckon that is?
Speaker 2: That's did you say the footage?
Speaker 1: Crap behavior.
Speaker 5: It's got a little stick. He's just trying to get it out of the Really.
Speaker 1: To wash your hands. I don't want your dog's pooh.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want your dog's poon issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what? Look out where you also? I know that park.
Speaker 2: That's the least of you. The dramas in the Richmond area and real you're right about that, you don't you got some other issues you might want to clean up down there? First. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. I've seen the edge here in one doco. I haven't one yet, so on Netflix, you promise you.
Speaker 1: But on Netflix last night I watched a woman what was it called?
Speaker 5: Oh, the Woman in Cabin nine in Cabin ten eight? Anyway, that's copy very good. No, it's not, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: You need to today, this is your homework. Go home and watch the IgE shear and one shot doco on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Do you know who was in the Woman in Cabin in Cabinet ten?
Speaker 5: And do you know what it gets? On Rotten Tomato? Should have looked at this one twenty.
Speaker 2: Six that's that's bad. That's the movies better the movies we normally watch.
Speaker 5: Twenty six percent.
Speaker 3: No, that's terrible, but it's good. I would say seventy five percent of the movie. And then it just gets ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, what's the leads name? She was in Bend like Beckham, Kieran Knightley, I love.
Speaker 5: It's a different vibe Kieren Knightley.
Speaker 2: Though, my god, you must watch what happened. The phone system has officially broken.
Speaker 6: Crashed that you can buy World Theme Parks for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, all the coaster shows and wildlife in one good the wildlife I can buy World.
Speaker 8: Jason Lawrence, go by World.
Speaker 2: We want to say thank you for listening to the show in twenty twenty five, so we have the keys to go and buy World.
Speaker 5: Having an end of yew Cello, we.
Speaker 2: Want to take as many people as we can with us. The only people that have been getting in the gates. Next Friday morning will be no the listeners. Before it officially opens to the public. We're going to have the whole place to ourselves. For a couple of hours, free brecky all the rides.
Speaker 1: No lines.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Now phones did crush because so many of you want to come. Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 2: Twelve thousand calls in three minutes. That is insane.
Speaker 5: Now but we're back on.
Speaker 2: Now, we're back. We've hit We've turned it off and turned it on and bugging me it works.
Speaker 5: Unplug it, plug it back in again.
Speaker 2: Alisha, good morning, good morning, thanks for listening to the show. You want to come along to Gone By a takeover?
Speaker 8: I'd love to at my niece's birthday on the thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised for her perfect. Well, we'll see their next Friday.
Speaker 2: Sis.
Speaker 5: Get the kids excited.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Also joining us there is Meghan from Somerville who wants to come with her daughter.
Speaker 5: Good mornings, Hi, how are you good? Are you?
Speaker 2: What do you like on rides? Ah?
Speaker 12: I usually hate them, but my daughter makes me go on them, so I do it, but I don't really want to.
Speaker 3: Well, the good news is there'll be three hundred friends of the show there, so someone will be able to ride.
Speaker 5: I'm sure next to her. If you're too scared like me.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite moments from last year when we did this was Clint reading the news on a roller coaster.
Speaker 4: Okay, good luck, Clint Revenues, Good morning, Melvin Clint sent away with you live on a roller coases.
Speaker 6: It's really.
Speaker 1: Result.
Speaker 5: What's the weather, Clint?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. It's pretty moisty. Because you kiss this off my better ones.
Speaker 5: Really, wasn't it one of your early news bulletins I listened to for you.
Speaker 2: Actually, thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us.
Speaker 1: Hello, Dante, Hi, how old are you? Mate?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 2: Should you be at school? Well?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was trying to give my school.
Speaker 1: I was trying to give you a little out there. So you're in? So school started yet?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, my school has started and I'm late.
Speaker 5: And when does school finish for the year for you, Dante?
Speaker 14: Fun?
Speaker 5: When does school finish? How many weeks to go? Two more weeks?
Speaker 3: Oh, we might have to take next Friday off because you're joining us A gun by world.
Speaker 5: Yes, I We'll see you there.
Speaker 2: You better get in there, Stephanie. You want to bring along another adult the child guest? Please done? Tickets yours?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: No worries. Carrissa, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Here are you going?
Speaker 5: How many kids of you you got that you want to bring?
Speaker 12: I've got four kids that I would love to take some buy work.
Speaker 5: Awesome you're coming to we will see you and all the little kids there.
Speaker 2: And final one for the day, Casey, Hello, Hey, how you going? We are good?
Speaker 5: You want to long next Friday?
Speaker 9: I would love to thank.
Speaker 1: You, Casey and Casey you're coming. Let's do it next Friday.
Speaker 2: Tickets are yours for our gun buy a takeover. Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: That's our way of saying thanks listening to the show. And look, we've got more family passers tomorrow all week, so just keep listening. We'll give you plenty more chances.
Speaker 5: It's going to be fun and we have got plenty kids to go. Mate, well packed that place.
Speaker 2: I got hit up by one of the teachers at my kids school. She's okay, I'm going to chuck it sicky and bring my kids. Can you put us on the list.
Speaker 5: I'll do that. What do you chuck? Is sicky as a teacher?
Speaker 1: Well she is, Well, Jason's kids are chucking sicky.
Speaker 5: So the teachers can't do that.
Speaker 2: Can the flu is ripping through that school next Friday. Yeah, so tomorrow on the show. More chances to join us at our Gunby takeover. Guys, Can I suggest get out of the office today at lunchtime and enjoy the weather.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's magnificent out there. I can't wait to go and get some sun on my skin.
Speaker 5: She's a Sparklas Slap Melbourne a Amazon Rich.
Speaker 2: Is in next. We will see tomorrow Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Bye, thank you, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.