Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody working Tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: I thought I did this morning on the way to work. You put the seat heaters on. It happened and cold last night, and I was like, yacky, Moses's chilly tonight, and Paul went, do you think I should turn the air conditioner off?
Speaker 4: It's still on.
Speaker 3: I was like, what do you mean, Yeah, windows open for some fresh No, we had the windows open for fresh air, so it was cold, and he goes, oh, yeah, probably don't need the air conditioner tonight, do you. I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: The times I've been around at your place sometimes it feels like there's a conditioning drought and like I have to sneakily turn it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we've got big door like big windows that open and as you know, the big steel doors, and I always have them open. I prefer fresh air, and you're like, t close the doors and turn the air conditioner on.
Speaker 2: My sister's pace I house sat for two weeks when she went away. I had to leave cash for the air con.
Speaker 3: No, We're not like a Titus family that.
Speaker 2: That was just hue like fresh air.
Speaker 5: Like the air.
Speaker 2: I don't like the air.
Speaker 3: Con Queensland is love you know what else? They love ceiling fans, but we don't have a ceiling found in our room. And Paul's like, he's insistent on getting loves. So then he was like, well, I'm going to get one of those free standing fans. I was like, it's not going in our room one of those free snacks.
Speaker 4: They also like the bathroom, like that Doubles is a heater.
Speaker 3: Very good god, I had. I haven't got one of those, but I have one of those in there early two thousands, like tasting.
Speaker 2: The Big four switches. Goodness.
Speaker 4: It bucketed at some stage because I sort of woke up. I was like, what is that noise?
Speaker 3: Pouring rain? I love sleeping to the rain, though the.
Speaker 2: Crappy or weather can k news today?
Speaker 6: Eighteen pons guys, okay, yes, pa ponchos and umbrellas, little Hondy gumboats, little red wine, mushroom zotto tonight.
Speaker 3: I know you know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's changed. Oh actually timing, no, you just can't now because it's start. The mushroom trial is about to start, so we can't make you maybe.
Speaker 3: Mushroom pie trial, yes, smoothie, which one was wasn't there a smoothie one as well? No, they're fun.
Speaker 4: The jury is about to be paneled, so we can't make any jokes in pale in panels stuffy.
Speaker 3: Wait, which this is the beef Wellington Wellington?
Speaker 2: Ah, this is the well apparently issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that's down in ghips Land Way. So that's about to start today and it's like the center of the universe. Legally, all the legal legals will be in more Well and it's quite amusing because all the journals have flocked down there to Christine Hearn's down there for the Today Show. She was telling me before there's no there's no accommodation down there, so they're having to bough no.
Speaker 3: Different mushroom, I've got all my legend bass.
Speaker 2: Apparently not apparently.
Speaker 4: No accommodation, so they're all in just very dicey airbnbs and all the all the King's counsels from around the legal traps that are all checking into the local dina.
Speaker 3: A terrible story, shocking, So that starts to stay today.
Speaker 2: How long they're expected to go could go for weeks, weeks and weeks and weeks.
Speaker 4: So that's one to watch.
Speaker 2: Let's let's shot with Christine her later on in the.
Speaker 4: Show see where she's staying.
Speaker 2: She like a little getaway break. I'm just a short drive from Melp and CBD.
Speaker 3: I'm filming postcards today are more well not in more We today go Melp. I'm in paran And it says in the script's an age old debates?
Speaker 4: Is it pran or paran?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 4: You should say this not an old debate. When I go to Sydney to do the Today Show, those idiots up there can't say paran. I don't know why many people at parah p.
Speaker 2: It's no idea to be fair. I struggled with it when I first moved here.
Speaker 3: How did you say it?
Speaker 4: Priyan? Perhaps that'll do yeah, brand pran pH.
Speaker 2: We've got a huge show today. Your chance to possibly at the Las Vegas and see Bruno Mars. Harry McKay going to be joining us from the Blues.
Speaker 3: He is coming up as well, Brad Johnson from the Bulldogs, Legend.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. Good Marta Melbourne Laters from and Sheering there. This is Noble one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yard that song It's cool, isn't it?
Speaker 2: On the air getting music reviews with Jason Lauren clint here as well.
Speaker 4: What do you love about it?
Speaker 3: It's do you know what I love about it? It's one of those songs that as soon as you've heard it one or twice, you feel like you can agree.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the sign of.
Speaker 3: A good song.
Speaker 2: Castle on the Hill is still a banger.
Speaker 3: Banger, Yeah, when's coming back?
Speaker 2: He would he's popping up at the moment, doing little gigs around the po.
Speaker 3: He did Pink Pony Club in that pub, some Pink Pony Club, Pony Class.
Speaker 4: It was pretty good, it was I dare I say it was.
Speaker 3: Almost as good as I agree.
Speaker 2: So there's a club.
Speaker 3: I actually know the song Pink Pony Class.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 4: Edge and there is a club as well. There was a club.
Speaker 3: And then Keith Urban's gone and done this acoustic version which was.
Speaker 4: Almost better than it.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good.
Speaker 3: We had a big debate in our house.
Speaker 4: He was Keith. He was doing it sort of like he hadn't heard it much because he was reading the lyrics of a little sheet. But he did a great job.
Speaker 3: Did you know that song Pink Pony Club is about the abbey in l A. Have you ever been to the abbey in in West Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Did you know that Abby is like this they Abby? Did you meet the Abby over there.
Speaker 2: As in the abbey from the song.
Speaker 4: The Abby from the the ex girlfriend?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: We had many ex girlfriends called.
Speaker 4: For Abby's You've got to I love Abby.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I just met a girl over there called them.
Speaker 4: There were no relationship as well.
Speaker 3: Many girl it's at high Abby, and you had Jason and then did you go let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the abbey. That's second.
Speaker 3: Well, the abbey is like this fabulous gay club where people get up and dance and dance on stages and pole dance, and it's outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah I think I've been think we've been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great fun the ugly but it's sort of like outside it's I mean, I haven't been there for about ten years, but my gosh, it was fun when I went. And that is what Pink Pony Club is written about.
Speaker 2: Your dad. We found the Keith.
Speaker 4: You wanted me to see.
Speaker 2: They're can all the.
Speaker 7: Crazy visions of me.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 7: There's a special place with boys and girls can all between every single day.
Speaker 4: This is craky and what's an expert? Sorry he picked it up.
Speaker 3: He picked it up again?
Speaker 4: Are we still going?
Speaker 3: But it's pretty good, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Can we planning for? Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know who you're asking. You've got the button.
Speaker 4: It's very good, Monica.
Speaker 5: You won't make my mama press.
Speaker 2: Was a scene she sees girl, come ok.
Speaker 6: It's good you think girl, and you dance at the club.
Speaker 4: It's good, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know because it wasn't. He didn't do it like no, no, no, he didn't do it like a concert. He's sort of someone told it all.
Speaker 4: It was someone sorting a microphone home.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I want to keep.
Speaker 4: I love Keith, I love it. But why do we refer Nicole as our Nicole and our Keith?
Speaker 3: Because they are the national treasures from a national treasure.
Speaker 4: But no one else.
Speaker 3: It's not like, well, yeah, it was like our Steve Irwin.
Speaker 4: Richard will exactly exactly like.
Speaker 3: It's it's like anyone who's in a national tree.
Speaker 4: What about our Margot?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: What else do we?
Speaker 4: We are a lot of them, all of them. That's our what's her name?
Speaker 3: And they they're our tim Tans.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 3: That is our VEGEMI yes, that is and that was our Keith.
Speaker 2: Was let me down, your stay clean.
Speaker 3: No, you let yourself down.
Speaker 2: You've had my back every other year. And yesterday, after the show, I received the text message from my wife, Oh no, you're in strife, saying, looking forward to celebrating this afternoon. Did you get what are we celebrating? Did we win?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You knew you got the text saying looking forward to celebrating, and you went white as it goes. I went, oh god, it's our wedding anniversary.
Speaker 2: Every year you remind.
Speaker 3: Me, No, that's not true. Every year I get you out of trouble by suggesting a great gift. And this year I was tired and I said, you're on your own, brother.
Speaker 2: Just put me out. Put a big one though.
Speaker 3: And I got sent some flowers yesterday to the office.
Speaker 4: I told you, did you read givet the flowers? Did you read the flowers?
Speaker 10: From?
Speaker 3: Flowers for everyone? I think they were call and lovely? And Jayce said could I just take? And I said no, they're too pretty.
Speaker 4: They look nice.
Speaker 2: They would have looked even better.
Speaker 3: And there is a forest directly across the road from our office.
Speaker 4: You tired us and get them? So what did we get?
Speaker 7: Low?
Speaker 4: And how did we.
Speaker 3: Celebrate My flowers look beautiful at home? Paul came home and said someone said your flowers got a little jelly from and I said, not telling.
Speaker 2: Oh that's strong, that's strong.
Speaker 3: Didn't care.
Speaker 2: You'd be one of those girls that had ten flowers from Ara.
Speaker 4: To the office.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't done that in years.
Speaker 2: So we we're going a babysitter and went out for dinner or you want to out the romantic setting.
Speaker 4: Six pm, six pm, that's living.
Speaker 2: See what was sad standing out in the front of the restaurant waiting for it to open six o'clock.
Speaker 3: You didn't make a reservation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did, but they didn't open until the time.
Speaker 3: On the reservation was sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was to get a babysitter, so last minute that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. One of the when of the girls I never seen.
Speaker 4: Question what sort of cuisine was it? Because you don't want to have too much Guar only.
Speaker 3: Goes to three restaurants. It was either anguson Bond or it was what's that other new one in the new one or not the one with the miso egg plus yeah no.
Speaker 4: Or the Beach Hotel or one of the no, great great pub. We did Korean barbecue. Korean barbecue.
Speaker 3: Last time you went to Korean barbecue you hated it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, this was a different one, a different one.
Speaker 3: The last time you were like, why would you go out and cook your own food? You can do that at home? Misery gonment.
Speaker 2: I know, but it actually worked in my favor because we had a little bit of a tiff in the afternoon. So rather than just intent looking at the anniversary, rather intently looking at each other, consistent clip chatting for an hour, you're busy cooking meat. So it takes the edge off a.
Speaker 3: Fair What did we find about yesterday? The fact you'd forgotten the anniversary possibly.
Speaker 2: Could have been a red light?
Speaker 4: And did you.
Speaker 3: Don't ask?
Speaker 2: I did? I got dessert. There's a beautiful gelato restaurant.
Speaker 4: What do they serve?
Speaker 2: Because barbecue?
Speaker 3: I love all types of Asian food, right, I love Japanese, I love Chinese food.
Speaker 4: I love the dessert. You're not strong on the dessert, like a little it's always like a mango pudding.
Speaker 2: Green tea, green tea. If it's green, peppermint pistacia, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sold.
Speaker 2: You know what I've never had which people talk up massively fried ice that's.
Speaker 4: Good, that's actually and that.
Speaker 3: There's one place on Chapel Street called the Oriental Teahouse that used to do chocolate dumplings and they were, oh.
Speaker 4: That sounds amazing. Sorry, chocolate dumplings.
Speaker 3: They are in like the dumpling sort of coating was like a little sweeter and it had like this chocolate and when they put in being like melted.
Speaker 4: Oh, we must go either that or golden syrup dumplings. The you had syrup basically in the description like maple syrupurse. Yeah, my mum used to make them all the time. It's like this beautiful butter Scotch type dumpling situation with ice cream.
Speaker 2: Brisbane and weird was a street Vieta. Just listening to your news there, Clint. Megan Markle emails her kids every night before bed.
Speaker 4: What do you mean she emails them just to say that she loves them and she cares for them and she can't stop thinking about them.
Speaker 3: But what doesn't she just say to them?
Speaker 4: I think that's when they've gone to sleep, so just to remind them.
Speaker 3: Do they even read it? I don't think.
Speaker 4: Isn't that little girl three. Yeah, she's got a beautiful little American accent as well, which is quite the idea is in America, America.
Speaker 2: Kids can look back at their Hotmail account in years to come, be like I look mistress from Mum.
Speaker 3: I'd have to look up Golden Angel at hotmail to find you. And then I grew up and became I think it was like sexy legs one one too well. Just my friend's email is I'm too hot for you at hot mail if you underscores in there, I'm underscore to the number two underscore hot underscore number four.
Speaker 4: It's underscore trouble when you gotta do a double underscore.
Speaker 3: Take terribly confused.
Speaker 2: To us that that always looks professional.
Speaker 3: I'm too hot for you about while we were applying for jobs at Gloria Jeans, I want to hear the little voice.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 4: We'll get it and play it later.
Speaker 2: We will play think.
Speaker 4: I love the Sussexes.
Speaker 1: When we think Lily, I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: When we think Lily, I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: She can't read an email, yet, what do you think I emailager?
Speaker 4: I see if she has a lisp. That's really sad.
Speaker 2: What do you think you know is my kids used to sound like Pepper Pink when they would watch it too much.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a little British accent.
Speaker 3: It's cute.
Speaker 4: See Pepper Pigs having a baby.
Speaker 3: Really is Pepper piggy girl?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: One of them is a girls very young that the other one one of them? One of them did a gender reveal the other day. Bloeie b was it bluey bl and Pepper Pig Google, we really need some music for a pig doll?
Speaker 2: Executive producer Brady.
Speaker 4: Pepper Pig is not having a baby. Mama Pig is.
Speaker 2: Peper child.
Speaker 4: Mama Pig, but she's having a girl. Because the gender reveal the other day. You're going to be Pepper Pig's little sister. I believe so.
Speaker 2: So Mommy and Daddy Pek were being rolling and Peer announced the gender veal.
Speaker 4: Do they burnouts or something? What about that? What about the cake? But people cut open the cake?
Speaker 3: No, but people aren't cutting open cakes anymore. What's this about people putting the wine glass in the cake and pulling it up?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Never w and they break what? I don't get the purpose.
Speaker 2: Understand the cake the ones I don't understand.
Speaker 3: You can't even eat it.
Speaker 2: I don't get one people.
Speaker 3: In the glass.
Speaker 2: Upload the videos of like when they've got like two girls right, and then they'll pop the balloon. It'll be pink confetti and you openly see the dad like shit, and it's like, well, don't don't let that video? Has that kid going to be when they watch it back?
Speaker 3: If you only want one gender, don't do the gender.
Speaker 2: Guys working on the party.
Speaker 3: That the gender reveal last night, just not the glass in the cake that I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks, Bratt, Let's get into it. This is number one hundred morning.
Speaker 3: Clint as the single boy on the team. Have you dabbled in the apps? Were you ever on any of them?
Speaker 4: The dating apps a long time ago?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: I only signed up for like two seconds because I heard someone I.
Speaker 2: Knew was on it now right profile I am.
Speaker 3: When I sing.
Speaker 4: I pop up in other people's photos, like you know, in friends photos on the app, photos of me on someone else's profile.
Speaker 3: I've had that happen to me. Also, people put you as a friend friend of the brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, holding a fish. Apparently that goes down to treat.
Speaker 4: Is that the worst app? That's the worst kind of profile.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, blokes a post photos of them with fish.
Speaker 4: Girls do not like if they like fishermen though fish apparently.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're on the I don't think they're on the apps.
Speaker 3: Remember when I had it for a very short time and that one person kept matching with me and I kept swiping no, no, And then when any went to my Yeah, I think at the time I had Twitter and then my Instagram and then my Facebook, and I was like, it's still no. It did someone hard and then I kept bumping into him. Remember I know it was that summer at my single summer at the tennis when I kept seeing you and I was like, unbelievable. Anyway, Woodbridge, No, Tod's been happily married for.
Speaker 4: The poo, poo. Anyway, you can't date some poo.
Speaker 3: It has been revealed that ossies are expanding their radius because people are running out of options.
Speaker 4: So this is it's it's an in built radius, is it?
Speaker 3: You can I think you can put how far you willing to travel, so I'm not really across. Yes, you can put ten kilometer radius from where you are.
Speaker 2: I know some people won't date someone who's on the north side, like the that's just too much work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they go outside, they just.
Speaker 4: But I know others who preload the app. So when they land in the city, Yeah, they got there and they're ready to go.
Speaker 3: It's already checking for they will have a radius within when well, it says now the average Melbourne data is prepared to travel eighty point five kilometers. It's nearly an hour and a half. Okay, where's eighty kilometers?
Speaker 4: Strikes me as being like lar Away down.
Speaker 3: Where in South Melbourne. Let's put in Geelong.
Speaker 4: Gelongs about one hundred clicks, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean you'd stop at that giant so you.
Speaker 3: Have to seventy four from here to Geelong further a talky talk.
Speaker 2: You stop at the survey and just go what am I doing with myself?
Speaker 3: But really, I don't think so you'd stop the servo for a snack?
Speaker 4: What about on the way? What about up to to get your energy up up the human it w'd be like Seymour Way. Okay, that's on a wedding seam, Castle Maine, long way, Castle Maine.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I'd say that to question Castle, Maine is one hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 2: That's a bit too. That's a lot. It's a lot of pressure. I'm not driven all this way. It is the performance. Would want to be good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, also what eighty point five look up?
Speaker 4: It's intriguing, like you've never met these people before, and then you're like, is this Some people am ready.
Speaker 3: To go just on the apps to hook up. Some people are there to meet the love of their life and maybe they're going for dinner. Would you drive eighty point five kilometers to go to a Korean barbecue date?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: If the other yes, the other person.
Speaker 3: You do it for a throwdown, not a Korean.
Speaker 4: Barbe Maybe create barbecue after that?
Speaker 3: What about a good terranis would you drive?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, absolutely during I don't know what we'll get here. But thirteen twenty four ten, who have you recognized on a dating app'll be seen?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's an X, Maybe it's your boss. If you were on a dating app and there was your.
Speaker 2: Boss, an X would be strong, X would be strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw my ex in fact, But the amount of.
Speaker 2: People about your partner, oh surely not, No, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: That happens a teacher. Yeah, can you imagine? I know the teacher is big, but your partner, hang on, I'd swipe right on the teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just out of interest. Curiosity would kill the cat.
Speaker 10: I mean not all of them is a sports teacher or yeah, former teachers yeah yeah yeah count no.
Speaker 3: No, no, not current teachers.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number. You can remain completely anonymous.
Speaker 3: But if you saw your mum or your dad.
Speaker 2: No dad, you'd pretend to just just swipe to just you know, get him down at the meet up got chab.
Speaker 3: Because you also put age brackets in as well as radiuses, don't you so? Like I'm into twenty five to thirty five, I'm not some people would thirty five to forty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Daddy's dadd is. I don't think you could just tick daddy's.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need that audio isolated place.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think there's a box for daddy's, is it?
Speaker 2: We got a box for everyone? Now I'm here, and you huh a twohndred dollars glue store about your upper grabs discover the new glue Store Emporium and a two undred dollars giftoutcher right now thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: What can you get down at glue store?
Speaker 2: Bit of stussy Muscleope.
Speaker 3: Jeans, jeans and sneakers.
Speaker 2: If you recognize someone on a dating app, give us call it over. We are talking. Who have you seen on a dating app? It could be a school teacher. It could even be daddy.
Speaker 3: That's right, daddy, Daddy, Yaddy? All right, don't slow that, daddy. We were asking, though, have you seen someone or something interesting on a dating apps? Or kinds of things and all kinds of people? Maybe we don't expect her often on there.
Speaker 2: Good morning to Bobby Phillips. If he's listening, he is yours.
Speaker 3: Yaddy, Okay, that's enough. He would not be on a dating app. He would not go hard to work it.
Speaker 4: Can you be.
Speaker 7: Seen?
Speaker 2: Is dating it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There would be.
Speaker 3: It's like the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's more of the website rather than that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thats like adult Match Madison down, didn't it?
Speaker 2: That's still going?
Speaker 3: Is still going?
Speaker 4: I believe did you ever watch that Netflix star?
Speaker 2: That was incredible?
Speaker 4: It's amazing. You can't be discrete on dating apps, so can you? The whole point is to not be described. No, no, but you know, if you want to be seen by some not seen by others, well you can restrict filter, can you.
Speaker 2: I mean you could wear a bella clav and your profile, but it might throw a few people that'd.
Speaker 3: Be strong, like if I if you're a school teacher on a dating app, right, like a young school teacher, you would make sure that age bracketways, say twenty two plus, so you wouldn't have any students. You wouldn't cross paths with anyone.
Speaker 2: You're probably crossing paths with their parents.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 2: Imagine finding out your dad went on a date with your teacher.
Speaker 3: It would happen all the time.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jay Singrad. Morning, Jayson, we are good, hew'd you say? On the dating app?
Speaker 11: I was actually me cousin's horrible girlfriends. But I came across on the day.
Speaker 3: Now, your cousin's horrible girlfriend Were they still together?
Speaker 7: They were?
Speaker 11: They were so straight away screenshots sent it through and the chips foul where they did. And the first thing he asked me to do was to swipe right to see if we matched.
Speaker 3: Didn't match, that's my boyfriend's cousin. Better say, now, did they break up? Jason?
Speaker 11: Yeah, straight away he said no, this because we all, we all despised her. We all went fans of Earth. And as soon as he came across that with the.
Speaker 4: Screenshot, Jason, when you saw it, like.
Speaker 2: I kind of I.
Speaker 11: Kind of screamed, like, Australia just won the World cut.
Speaker 4: Did you find someone nice on the dating app?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Did you find someone nice on the dating app? No?
Speaker 11: He just he found someone in the old school. I just bumped into them. And then I.
Speaker 2: Reckon, that's making a comeback. But that's just meeting people in a bar and stuff. No, not necessarily a nightclub, but just sleep meeting people in a bar or a restaurant or just club.
Speaker 3: We're a referral from a friend blind day, because what if someone's recommended?
Speaker 4: I just hate the follow up.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, how do you go?
Speaker 4: What were they like you?
Speaker 2: And you know she's telling it's just like it's not too.
Speaker 3: Much dating, it's hard fun but you're married.
Speaker 2: No, no, but if she leaves me, well you.
Speaker 3: Don't need to tell us that twice. Olivia, Good morning, my good morning, Hello Olivia. Olivia. Did you bump into someone on an on a dating app.
Speaker 8: So when I was in the eighth and I was with a friend and that friend's oldest sibling has Grinders on their phone. So we thought, oh, let's have some time, let's go on that. And we were just scroggling on it, and then we found out like at the time our drama teacher from school.
Speaker 3: Mister G, were you still at school?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and like he was my favorite teacher, so like I just loved him even more after seeing that.
Speaker 3: You love more Grinder get it, mister G. Mister G, did you swipe right or left?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't think I think they do that in person. There's a there's a Christian Mingles dating it. It's like a religious data.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good idea. It's good meet like minded people.
Speaker 2: Silver singles for the older demographic.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the golden Bacheler.
Speaker 2: To be the golden Bachler, you'd be able to get.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you could go on. Now, hang let me check the edge. Silver doing a live Google.
Speaker 2: You're doing your work.
Speaker 3: Live Google lover Silver Singles. Okay, guys, the age no over fifties.
Speaker 4: What about Christian mingles? Do you have to be baptized?
Speaker 2: What are you doing Saturday? I want to throw at a water.
Speaker 4: Ovene probably.
Speaker 3: Mingles.
Speaker 2: I can say that I was a multiple.
Speaker 3: Because there's search meet and fall in love with your Christian christ.
Speaker 4: There you go, because you're going to be a good a good way. What do you want? Harmony is the time to be Christians. At the moment of a lot of good conversation starts sorry, We're just don't want.
Speaker 3: Harmony a website or a dating app.
Speaker 4: The harmony sounds.
Speaker 2: Like a webb right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Final Call thirteen twenty fourteen is our number, Martina, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 9: About ten years ago, Tinder had a function where it would show you through your Facebook friends were using Tinder.
Speaker 4: Oh what did you see on it?
Speaker 9: And I came across my mum husband of her third husband.
Speaker 4: Oh my lord, good lord? Did you tell him or her.
Speaker 9: First told my brother. We were meant to confront her together, but things happened, so it was just me.
Speaker 2: That told her.
Speaker 9: I went down and confronted him. After I had told her, I demanded to go through his pine and his computer. I was going through his fine and I realized he was deleeting things of his computer, so I dumped straight on his computer. You don't not want to know what I found on that computer?
Speaker 3: Hey Martina did did she dump him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: She's still.
Speaker 4: Has he?
Speaker 3: Is he changed?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 9: Probably not?
Speaker 11: Probably street about it?
Speaker 4: Third times of chart? Yeah, both around four. I s.
Speaker 7: Numberfore number four.
Speaker 2: You know you do get a present from me on the fourth wedding. I'll give you the hot tip. You know, I want to know what she fears. Surely someone want to go through to get laptop. But you just pought petrol light?
Speaker 4: I think, don't you just done empty search history?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's totally cleiquly. Chapel Rome Morning, Melbourne. Just go on sixteen past seven. You're on over one hundred showers today, tops up eighteen. We are going for She's gonna be a wet one.
Speaker 3: That's a ripper. That Chapel Rohan song, The give Up.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's a real, it's a real like thy slapper.
Speaker 2: Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 3: But it's a bit yeah yeah, I love it. Big Coyote a bit yeah yeah. Hey, I was saying yesterday, I've got my beautiful in laws intown.
Speaker 4: Paul from quite a big family, lucky thing.
Speaker 3: One of his sisters. Well I am lucky when you hear what happened. One of his sisters and her husband have been in town from Hearth, which has been so nice to have them. And I was, well, yesterday I was telling you how I made a chicken pie, and you guys gave me an absolute roasting because I didn't make the pie. As Clint reminded me, there was no structural integrity to my pie because it was a chicken pot pie, which is chicken with the pastry on the top.
Speaker 4: Pastry with a lid, soup with a lid. It was good, or a stew with a lid.
Speaker 2: Stupid, not my.
Speaker 3: Best but good anyway, So you asked, am I putting it on? Last night? They cooked for us?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yes, this.
Speaker 4: Is living.
Speaker 3: Is that acceptable for me to say, yeah, you guys cook in our house your visit? I thought I was supposed to ansertain before.
Speaker 4: Can we have some questions? Some questions answered? What did they cook?
Speaker 3: A six hour roast lamb? Like slow cooked roast slam on? This like roasted vegetable coosk? Was fetter roasted tomato?
Speaker 4: Situation?
Speaker 2: Is it cramped to yours? Because they're welcome a state mind, but we have roots, So you.
Speaker 4: Think that's okay.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say no, no, no, you can't have the in laws in town and get them to cool.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the you know you have to offer and going no, no, no, you're visiting. But then if I was in their situation, I'll be like, no, no, you guys are putting us up. Let us cook your meal. Put it this way.
Speaker 4: You'd have to do that, you'd have to do the dishes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did the dishes.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 3: I did the dishes. But I don't think I can ever cook a roast lam for Paul again.
Speaker 4: Because it was it was it succulent.
Speaker 3: It was succulent because it was slow cooked. And also then I invited my then invited my family.
Speaker 4: No, you know you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, guys, who wants to have dinner at my house? Slow cooked ross lamb?
Speaker 2: So what you do that thing where it's like, hey, guys, I'm just adding three more for dinner, we're going to need more course of.
Speaker 4: Course, is that acceptable? No, rude, you can't be doing that. They've got their way to cook for you and Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I invited guests over No, No, yeah, no, smart did they.
Speaker 4: I don't have to happen.
Speaker 3: I don't have to have my brother and sister in law over for a while, because did.
Speaker 2: You cook for did they? They happened to do any takeaway packs or anything?
Speaker 4: They took the takeaway lamb? What brother?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think slow cooked lamb sounds extravagant. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is much better though, sung.
Speaker 2: It in the ovens.
Speaker 3: Shuck it in like the oven and do the normal lamb. But we'll do small lam because only two of us. But the slow cooked so much better.
Speaker 4: So you were saying it lamb.
Speaker 2: I know, but you've got the patience if.
Speaker 3: You just put it in and leave it, don't you? I said, you just leave it. She was like, no, you do this and you do that. You know, Belinda, Paul, this is a very good Again the.
Speaker 4: Culinary question you annoyed. You went so annoyed, and your family just curss cuss.
Speaker 3: Yes, bring up now, I'm not really into suggested curs.
Speaker 4: Course.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, course isn't after no, it was. The lamb was then served on the course course. So the juices of the lamb marinated through and it was like this Marina veter and roasted tomatoes. She roasted the tomatoes and toasted potatoes. We didn't do We did greens and this like crusty bread situation.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of spuds around the lamb and the oven wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 3: But we didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe I know what you'd like, and I love it too.
Speaker 4: We did course course instead of potato roast sauce.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. When it comes to the roasting track, onion, Oh yeah, onion.
Speaker 4: Garlic, I don't know. Oh yeah, the roast garlic was on them.
Speaker 3: So they can come and stay anytime.
Speaker 2: They can come and save mine.
Speaker 4: Are they still here? What are they doing tonight?
Speaker 3: They're probably on the way to the airport right now?
Speaker 4: Can you stay?
Speaker 3: Come back?
Speaker 4: I'm starling fading away.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's good. That is strong.
Speaker 3: That's good. In law's visit right.
Speaker 2: See my yeah, when my in law's visit, their bank from the kitchen.
Speaker 3: They also played with the baby entertained her. I was like, not my bad, I don't have a baby money.
Speaker 4: So your brother bought the baby.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, takeaway.
Speaker 4: Oh well that's living.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Those really made the most of it, doesn't.
Speaker 2: He Hey, it's just gone twenty one past seven. Still going to come. Harry McKay from the Marty Blue is going to be joining us and your chance to when you wait to Bruno when you hear him, give us a ring and get on the standby list. Stunned over hey, just quickly before we move on, Clint. It's the big story. It's leading national news this morning. It's happening right here in Victoria.
Speaker 4: It is the court cases happening in more Well in Gippsland. Here in Victoria. It involves Aaron Patterson, the accused mushroom murder trial kicks off today with the jury being in panel. Christine Hern is there for the Today Show. Chris, good morning, thanks for being with us as always. So what actually happened today?
Speaker 12: So, as you mentioned the juries in panels, So twelve members of the local community are selected plus a couple of extras just in case there's some illness down the track, and they will form the jury. It's going to be a bit tricky because the court requires all jurors to have no connection to the case.
Speaker 3: It's a small community, surely like they would have.
Speaker 12: Well that's the vetting process today that will be happening today from eleven thirty, and that's the process they'll go through, and that is what's required by the court that no jury has that all jury members have no connection to the case. So they'll be making sure of that.
Speaker 4: This is a case so near intrigued about it. You know, it's really got world headlines, Chris, Oh.
Speaker 12: It's done it international attention here more. Well's like a population of fifteen thousand, and there's not only journalists, but there's podcasters, no novelists, writers, even filmmakers that have descended on the town for this case which begins today.
Speaker 3: That's what you just under two hours out of Melbourne.
Speaker 12: Right just under two hours southeast.
Speaker 4: So beautiful.
Speaker 2: With that in mind, how's the how's the a com sitch, Chris?
Speaker 4: You've all wrong into town?
Speaker 2: Are we are? We bunking in with sunrise? What's is the weather wagon?
Speaker 12: Well, listen, we tried to get a accommodation early and that was up to my cameraman to book and he's rocked up to the Mantra, which is the nicest hotel in the area. And yes he had made a booking, but.
Speaker 4: It was for May.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, his book.
Speaker 12: It is that glan that is Glenn. So he rang me up and said, how do you feel about staying in a caravan park? I said, you know what, I don't feel great, dre even trying to find accommodation.
Speaker 4: The first thing have you found anywhere? The first thing you do is you you Google review the place. Now, Christine's just sex review. This is an anonymous review. We will never stay. We will never stay here again and will actively tell friends and family to avoid this place. It all costs better off sleeping in your car. Customer service was appalling.
Speaker 12: Oh so, look, we didn't get much sleep last night, but I can tell you the locals are very friendly.
Speaker 3: You were a tent. Are you in a caravan like a like a win a Bago?
Speaker 12: No, Look, we didn't stay in the caravan park. We found a motel one that you drive directly off the highway. Oh, and you pull in and your driver right up to your door.
Speaker 4: Can you the hour? We must send yourself there package?
Speaker 3: You also could be there for a while.
Speaker 12: Well, we will be here for a couple of days. We'll sleep in and out. But spare a thought to the court reporters. They are here for the sixth potentially five to six weeks of the trial and then the jury deliberation after that.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of time on the Jumping Cloud Report.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they'll be organized, they'll be the mantra.
Speaker 2: Christina her join us on the Today Show. Thanks to the updates.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys, that was great.
Speaker 2: Cheers right enjoy the Baits Motel turtles. Guys, I want to talk ferrls.
Speaker 4: Are you dating a feral?
Speaker 2: All means getting involved? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you are you're dating a ferrul?
Speaker 4: Are you dating a feruh?
Speaker 2: I don't know why she's revealed this, but the lady's gone viral online.
Speaker 4: How are we talking about herself?
Speaker 2: No, her husband, Because.
Speaker 3: The thing with ferals, aren't they generally they don't think they're they don't think it's an She.
Speaker 2: Said, I first noticed changes in his hygiene about three years ago. Wasn't anything alarming or drastic at first, but it was a slow burn. She has discovered that her husband goes weeks weeks without showering or brushing his teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's I think the worst thing is the brushing of the teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, I do too.
Speaker 4: What do you mean she's fermenting in his own juices.
Speaker 3: Okay, the teeth is just I can't it's rotten, fementing in his own juicessing things I've ever heard in my life was.
Speaker 2: In the last few weeks when he went over two weeks without showering.
Speaker 3: But does he Is he swimming in the ocean or in a beach, in a pool or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, He's just laying there in his own juices, fermenting.
Speaker 4: That's It's like what if he uses rexona a little deadorant deadorant shower Africa or do it? I mean that takes a little bit of the sting out of it. But I know, like she.
Speaker 2: Said, she has to now accept it if she wants the marriage to last.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want the marriage to last if he's not brushing his teeth or shower.
Speaker 4: That's horrendous, isn't it, She says.
Speaker 2: I try to encourage him step up his hygiene. I say, I'd like to kiss you, but I don't remember the last time he brushed your teeth.
Speaker 4: I'm sometimes a three day, three times a day rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah rush, I'm a regular.
Speaker 4: And usually yeah you are too. Two times a day shower.
Speaker 2: That's enough, you know me? Three showers a day. Yeah, I love one at the airport.
Speaker 4: You do too.
Speaker 3: How do you have time to shower three times a day? All you do is tell us how busy you are.
Speaker 2: One in the morning. I'll have one in the afternoon to reset before the kids come home, and then they're not.
Speaker 4: You're going through three pairs of undies a day? Do you go the old one?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Not three and a day?
Speaker 3: Sometimes he changes his t shirts in between showers. How much washing is your.
Speaker 4: I'm not imagining your do I just pull on the same strach the washing. Think you when time to wash?
Speaker 3: When you're having three or four showers a day?
Speaker 2: Why would picking on me? I think we should be high lighting how click on you?
Speaker 3: No, I think that's a bit odd. I think I think there's an in between. I think two showers a day.
Speaker 4: Is you're far too clean.
Speaker 3: Nobody's not. He gets dirty, that's what he's diady.
Speaker 4: Shower fresh undies. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: That's you have a shower after every meal.
Speaker 4: Like a baby.
Speaker 3: He's throwing the pumps and soup all over your Jason's had dinner in the shower for you.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen, that's is our number. Are you dating a feral.
Speaker 6: She likes to fart in bed and pull a blanket up such other nurses.
Speaker 13: Had an ear surgery about two years ago now, and he has to clean his ears every single day.
Speaker 3: The tips.
Speaker 13: He uses the Q tip and he uses about fifteen on each ear, and sometimes they're covered in blood and he leaves them all over the bathroom.
Speaker 3: All that's that's break up territory. If you're not putting your cue tips in the.
Speaker 4: Tips, it just disgusting. Just go and get it syringed.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't don't be.
Speaker 2: Putting last your water inside me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's a pretty nice feeling, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: And then you feel it, just haven't you even if you no, no, no, you don't know.
Speaker 2: That's just get it done clean. She comes.
Speaker 3: You know they are clean because when we went and did our thing, our ear molds for the headphones, Yeah, they were like, wow, your isn't very clean.
Speaker 2: But when they hit it with that fire hose, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's such a great. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get a blasted? It's so blastomy.
Speaker 4: We can watch this, get a little get a little tray. It drips out and that's good feral.
Speaker 2: It looked like half a block of cheddar popped out Jackson.
Speaker 4: That's discussed using Q tips.
Speaker 2: No, it just pushes it in your Q tips in the bin. Yeah, Brady, can we organize the fire?
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it? Yes please?
Speaker 3: Feteen twenty four ten Melbourne is our number? Are you dating a feral?
Speaker 1: Is it you?
Speaker 3: Maybe you are a self aware feral, but if you'd like to shame your.
Speaker 4: Partner, it's pretty clear. And he strikes me as being a clean work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Cogan helps you get what you want for less Cogan dot com. That is clicking awesome. I've got eight childred dollars coging bout your upper grabs. So I know it's going to be embarrassing admitting it. But are you dating a Ferrol?
Speaker 4: It's a little bit dirty.
Speaker 3: He's lower ferrol.
Speaker 2: Can you not say it like that with the smile?
Speaker 4: A bit dirty?
Speaker 2: It's the way he said a little bit dirty bullshit? Yes, all right. Just before we get to today's five K question and let's go to Ali and Frankston, we're talking about feral partners before, what do you got for us?
Speaker 4: You got one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think the phones melted down from the five K question Brody, what was wrong with her partner? He used to cut his toenails and his fingernails and he stores them behind the BedHead.
Speaker 3: It also says they're nearly age.
Speaker 4: Would you be doing that? Like people are collect here?
Speaker 3: People don't.
Speaker 4: What's fine if you're collecting your baby's hair. Nah, that's fine babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like one piece or like she just continued, it's.
Speaker 4: Just a tought. That's differ a book with the tufts.
Speaker 2: But she can't be picking up scraps, you know.
Speaker 4: No at the barbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're eighteen, that's a bit creepy. Five K questions. Next, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it every day you get the opportunity in Melbourne to win five thousand dollars. Angela from Avondale Heights is our chosen player.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good, good morning.
Speaker 3: You work at Melbourne jet skis And do you sell them or you rent them? We sell them.
Speaker 8: I don't actually sell them personally, so we've got to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fun, how to how fun? Difference between a jet skinners cedar is a brand. Yeah ah oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The gold cash.
Speaker 3: What are those little things called like you hold on to and you're under the water and pop up?
Speaker 2: Oh? They like jet you seem on like below deck all the super bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, Angela, let's try and win you some cash.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: We've got three questions lined up for you. There's a five thousand dollars question, which is quite hard. There's a medium question for five hundred or an easy question for fifty bucks. What are you feeling this morning? Ah?
Speaker 9: I'm thinking probably the medium one today.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple. You will hear the question, You get three seconds to answer. You must answer in that time. Okay, yeah, alright, good luck.
Speaker 3: If you don't know, guess Angela for five bucks.
Speaker 6: In golf, what is the term for a score three underpar three two one?
Speaker 3: If you're not a golfer, no, ma'am Albert cross, double eagle, albatross.
Speaker 1: I would never have got me.
Speaker 4: Doing nothing about golf. A birdie, an eagle, and albatross. So what a birdie is?
Speaker 2: One under par?
Speaker 4: To under par? Is an eagle? Albatross's round?
Speaker 2: Last week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw some video of you sinking apart, which I was very surprised to see.
Speaker 3: Obviously he didn't put up any of the ones he missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well classic golfer move, isn't.
Speaker 2: It point We may have done a few reshoots. You would have beat.
Speaker 4: You would have got a golf cart as well.
Speaker 10: If you walk the course? Was it was like mini golf pitching part he was, but you just sipped you right, you're on the next one.
Speaker 2: Can't be.
Speaker 3: Did you get a golf cut?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. It was it was down in Bowing Heads. It's like a three part heads.
Speaker 4: That's a trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you went all the way to bow and Heads to play three holes.
Speaker 2: I was staying at my mate and the Knight's house beach house down there, so we said, let's just.
Speaker 4: Whip down for three holes.
Speaker 3: Three holes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's for three No.
Speaker 3: So nine holes is a hard a heart people.
Speaker 4: Most people go, I can't be bother play eighteen. Let's just play nine. Jase goes, I can't be bothered playing nine. Let'sus play three.
Speaker 3: No, and then we'll hit the bars. Did you get a golf cut for.
Speaker 4: Three it's exhausted.
Speaker 2: No, I meant it was a three part course.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the one. Yeah, yeah, I got bored by five and we're out three. This is no. Over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as a well time to talk forty and what a match Blues against you long on the weekend for Harry.
Speaker 1: It's been great for Harry the footballer.
Speaker 4: But what a day for Harry the.
Speaker 1: Human being.
Speaker 4: And all the people see he's pretty fly, very mac hars in.
Speaker 2: The house in morning.
Speaker 4: What a wine.
Speaker 7: It was a very good win.
Speaker 2: What a game to rip a mate?
Speaker 7: Well done, thank you? Yeah, it was good fun.
Speaker 3: Have you got a black eye?
Speaker 7: It's more purple now, I reckon it's slowly going away. But yeah, I've got a couple of weeks ago against in gather Around, had a bit of a head clash.
Speaker 4: So there was a bit of a secret that you carried into this game. He had four facial fractures.
Speaker 7: Yeah you could say five six, can add another one every week. But yeah, so, as I said, I had a bit of a head clash and unfortunately there's a few fractures there, but you can't do much about it.
Speaker 3: So what in your cheekbone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, cheekbone? The orbit bone.
Speaker 4: I don't know around your eye.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just had feelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first things first, I just wanted to check in because look at the start of the season we said, look, Harry's going to be joining us on the show all the time, and then sort of you disappeared for a while and you came out and said, you know, you were battling with some mental health stuff. We just want to check how you're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks, Mane. Yeah, I'm going really well obviously. Yeah, a little bit of a different couple of months, but in a really good space now and the love and support has been really profound. So really lucky to be in a good place and back playing footy. And yeah, obviously never ideal to go through, but I really appreciative and grateful to be back in a nice place. And yeah, sometimes there's footing and sometimes's life. And I think through this all prioritizing your health and well being kind of his main thing, which is, yeah, it's really nice to being a good spot.
Speaker 3: I think it's so awesome when people, and in particular men, because men don't talk about it as much, put their hand up and say I actually need some time out. I need to take Jase you're really you're really open about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you've sort of pushed me over the years, to be honest, You've reminded me that, hey, at the end of the day, this is a job.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's a whole world, a whole life out there. So well done to you, because I think you probably have helped so many other people take a step back when they need to take some time off and go this is a priority and this is what's important.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think part of the reason why. Obviously it's quite personal what you go through and that's always your own story, but as someone that's lucky enough to have a bit of a platform and be somewhat in the public eye to be able to share what you're going through. And you know, we said, me and much twin brother, we spoke about it on our podcast and we thought if it could help one person, ye, then yeah, then we'll be really happy.
Speaker 3: And it is personal, that's the other thing. Like you're a footballer, you're in the public eye. We all know you, people love you, and people want to know so much about you. But that must be hard as well because it is deeply personal and there are some things you shouldn't have to talk about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I think that's the beauty of what we do is so many people love what you do and I want to know everything's going on and always comes from a great place. But yeah, as you said, sometimes there's things that are personal and for you and your fam we to work through, but as I said, it's always from a place of care and they always, yeah, they always want to.
Speaker 2: Was the chat with the team when you said, hey, I need some time out, Yeah, it was really great And because that wouldn't have been easy.
Speaker 7: No, I think, yeah, it's never easy to well one say put your hand up and you to help it. Our football club's so good at supporting each other and caring and whenever someone's going through something, their ability to wrap the rounds around that person and help. And yeah, this situation was no different. Everyone was so beautiful. And also, yeah, the amount of people that kind of resonate or have a shared experience after that and come up and chat through it. So it was really great.
Speaker 4: So Harry then comes the comeback and I felt really good myself watching you play great footy at the weekend. Tell us what that feeling is like for you, especially in front of the Carlton faithful when you know, we know the Blues the Blue Bags when they're up and about that they love and support their right. What having been through, what you have gone through the start of this year, what did that feel like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was amazing. It was as you said, the cart and supporters, they're so passionate, so the amount of energy they create, especially at the MCG is amazing. And yeah, to be able to it's just be out there playing footy with my mates and in front of her home crowd and it was just so fun and yeah, definitely felt the love and yeah, it was just it was so fun to be out there. He felt fun, which I love that, which is I think sometimes as you get older. It's obviously there's a lot of things that come to playing foota, but we start because we love it as a kid and we do it because it was so fun and definitely Sunday was a reminder of that, and yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: A great afternoon. Now after a win, the bully bag is wrong with this and so the.
Speaker 4: Premiership favorite, especially when Harry is plunking them and everywhere. You might be keeping a lit on it, Harry.
Speaker 3: But let me tell Mike Carlton supporting friends have gone fer Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back. We've got it.
Speaker 4: How much confidence do you get from a win over a premiership favorite like Geelong because they were playing going to that match, they've been playing some hot footy as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, I think obviously the two weeks before that we had some a solid couple of wins, but we're really keen to come up against a team who was I think they was sitting second or third on the ladder, and yeah, we felt like we probably turned the corner in terms of hable plane and some of the key things that we look for in our game. We're in really strong position, so we're keen to I guess, challenge that against one of the best sides and to be able to, yeah, come on top and win. It's been a really strong free weeks.
Speaker 2: Similar similar vibe down in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Clinton, Well, they have won two in a row, so they're going along.
Speaker 3: Okay, not a similar vibe with my mighty target.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't going to.
Speaker 3: We have just not two in a row.
Speaker 2: For question to take the week, take me to rest take the week. Harry McKay from The Marty Blows is on the air with us this morning. Hi Harry, it's not just us that we're very happy you were back. You've got a lot of mini fans out there.
Speaker 5: Hi Harry, I'm so happy that you're playing for Carlton again. Hi Harry, it was awesome to see you out there on the weekend. We really missed you.
Speaker 1: Hi Harry.
Speaker 5: Good having you back playing for Carlton.
Speaker 1: Go Blues.
Speaker 5: Hi Harry, it was great seeing you out the m ship.
Speaker 1: See ship, look coming up.
Speaker 2: We've got some hard hitting questions, yes for a mini journalists, some of.
Speaker 3: Your littlest fans. Are you ready for the hearty? Thank you.
Speaker 2: Harry mckaye on the air with us this morning for the Marty Blues. Just go on twenty four past dight, hard hitting questions, some little journals next.
Speaker 4: And all the people say, he's pretty fly.
Speaker 2: Look to get you that audio for the play when you get a goal, yeah'd be great.
Speaker 3: You know what I did love when we were over in Adelaide for gather around what was Adelaide or Port Adelaide, Clint that when their players kicked a gold, they got a song.
Speaker 4: They've got their own. A lot of the clubs do that, Yeah, a lot of them the Brisbane Line sort of started it, and yeah, a lot of the clubs are doing it.
Speaker 3: Now, what would what song would you have when you kicked a gold?
Speaker 2: We'll just we'll give you that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be great. That'd be the first choice. Maybe a bit of Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: Did you go when she was here?
Speaker 7: He actually didn't go. Oh man, I went a few years ago, but I didn't didn't go.
Speaker 3: To this one.
Speaker 2: I can see you at the nineteen eighty nine to it.
Speaker 3: It actually was Yeah, yeah, filthy IFUs sitting behind you, Harry.
Speaker 4: Before we get to these questions from from some young blues, I want to ask you a question about the handsome roosters at the carlt And Footy Club, because there are a few, right including the coach. Now, someone in this room has the horn, the horn for Bossy and it's not Jason.
Speaker 7: I okay, it's Lauren.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you find Vossy handsome? Handsome man?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Laren tell us about that.
Speaker 3: I just think he's got some kind of like an aura.
Speaker 7: Definitely has.
Speaker 3: And he's just calm and he's nice, and he's got don't mind a bit of ginger.
Speaker 7: Do you want to pass that feedback?
Speaker 4: On. I think they did. He came in and I went bright red.
Speaker 2: Again. There was a lot of talk about Bossy's head being on the chopping block if you guys didn't get a win.
Speaker 4: Ruthless coaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in the media. Do you guys address that at the club in the dressing rooms?
Speaker 7: Not really, to be honest, I think there's so much said in the footing industry and a lot of the time it's just focusing on what's inside the four walls and the things you can control. The in a winless industry, then narratives change most weeks. So if you kind of buy into the highs and loads of that, you get into a bit of trouble.
Speaker 2: So but as a player, do you think he's responsible? I for you guys didn't start winning. Everyone plays a role.
Speaker 7: But a lot of the time, I think the coaches unfairly get criticism because we're the one's out there, you know, kicking, marking and executing, and at the end of the day, it's majority of it. It's on the players. But everyone has a role to play.
Speaker 4: Man to take it to the promised land.
Speaker 7: Sure, absolutely, Yeah, he's a man. He's great. So we love Ussy.
Speaker 3: We love, Fossy, you love, we love, But you're right. I mean, you can't read everything if you If football players were everything was in the media about their teams, their coaches, their players, you go insane, which is why we have engaged some of Melbourne's hardest, hitting, most invested journalists to ask you some very serious footy questions.
Speaker 2: When you, guys, finally put Tjo in the freezer up the line, you should roll these kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean these are better questions than I've ever asked the footy player.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: How many games have you played for and how many have you won?
Speaker 7: Great question?
Speaker 2: Do you keep it trip?
Speaker 7: I think I'm one hundred and thirty ish games. Don't know how many wins. I'd love to know, though, let me do it.
Speaker 3: There'll be someone, There'll be a statisian out there.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Live? Google? Live Google?
Speaker 3: Can you actually google?
Speaker 4: How many can played? One hundred and thirty one games?
Speaker 2: You played in?
Speaker 4: Fifty five wins, one drawer and seventy five loss That right.
Speaker 3: We didn't need to highlight the losses.
Speaker 4: That was necessary early day. So you've got a win percentage of forty two point three seven.
Speaker 7: So my twin brother Ben. He played at North Melbourne for lots of years and at one s ah, I think he was in the top five lowest winning.
Speaker 4: He's now at the Benny.
Speaker 7: He's won a twins.
Speaker 2: Bringing that up.
Speaker 4: Twins, I've got I've got his win percentage. Okay, it's you've got him cover. But he's sitting on twenty.
Speaker 7: Three percent two years ago it would have been a.
Speaker 4: Little bit low.
Speaker 2: The move helped, all right, Next question, how.
Speaker 5: Many people got hurt in the Geelong Carlton game?
Speaker 7: How many people got hurt?
Speaker 4: Any injuries?
Speaker 7: I'm sure I think they had a couple, but I don't actually know yet. We go into the club today, so usually you get all the goss of.
Speaker 3: What happened, but she says the day you get all the joy the wash up.
Speaker 4: He's playing great footy. George Hewett, Georgie, Yeah what a man is the best?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, we love Georgie. Very. You won't made a more humble underade down to worth person and work so hard on his game.
Speaker 4: And it's a bit of a rooster as well, is he. Yeah, it's the redhead Very, it's not a BOSSI.
Speaker 2: Lawrence Camp Then all right, next.
Speaker 5: One, Hi, Harry it's awesome to have you back and playing again. How did it feel to go run out there and hear all the crowd cheering for you?
Speaker 7: Great question. Yeah, it was so fantastic. As we said before, the cart and fans are the best, and especially at the g so loud and the amount of energy that was created and everyone was smiling, so it was really.
Speaker 3: Good for My Instagram was full of the countdown to the final sign and the Blue singing the song.
Speaker 2: How do you go? On the smaller fields, you can hear the crowd what they're saying, can't you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like a sledge, you can. You can hear the odd thing. But because on the bit on most AFL grounds, because there's so much noise and there's often you know, thirty to one hundred thousand people, that's all a bit of a blur. But especially early days when you were younger playing VFL, you could hear. You could hear everythild sledge, so that's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Well, finally we asked little Jamiller, who's a big fan of the Blues. I said, do you have any serious footy questions? Starts carry when he comes in and she said, I do, so brace yourself for this hard hitting floor.
Speaker 5: Harry, do you have any pets?
Speaker 7: Great question. I do have a pet. His name is Bunny and he's a toy kvoodle dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funny you look like a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, isn't a toy kaoodle like?
Speaker 7: He's very small, big dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 7: He's nearly two.
Speaker 4: And is it? Is it a walking style dog dog or do you sort of carry him in a baby beyorn?
Speaker 7: No, No, he's always walking.
Speaker 2: See you with a dog stroller?
Speaker 3: Can you bring Bunny? And next time you come in, I.
Speaker 7: Can bring Bunny.
Speaker 3: He bring Funny.
Speaker 4: I'd like to make for a hair cut.
Speaker 7: He's about to get groomed, so maybe next week.
Speaker 3: I'll have a perfect hair up then when he thanks the little kids who helped us out this morning, Alo, Marcel and Jamiller as well.
Speaker 4: And big big shout out to you Harry as well. Thank you for being so open and for the conversation that you've opened as well. It's hats off to you mate.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, appreciate that Adelaide over this weekend blues a take on Adelaide mate, good luck, we'll chat soon.
Speaker 7: Thanks everyone, having good week.
Speaker 2: Harry McCay Joiny's on the Eric over. Hey, that is it? We are getting out of here, guys.
Speaker 3: We are so warm today Melbourne eight grace a little bit of.
Speaker 4: Ruin around to do the news. I'm he needed Channel nine. I actually went home a little sick yesterday so spent the afternoon on the on the couch. I'm going into to face the music at Channel nine.
Speaker 3: What are they going to make you do?
Speaker 2: What's a big stories today?
Speaker 4: A bit of maybe a bit of tribunal? I don't know, is it glot going on in the footy? Footy?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Do you get to go in and watch the tribune.
Speaker 4: Where they do it via video video link these.
Speaker 3: Days the old get so then why are you standing out the front?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good color?
Speaker 4: Because you need a background. You need a background. Have you been in front of.
Speaker 3: Where's the Tribunal?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Hard?
Speaker 4: Isn't it the tribunal?
Speaker 2: Life from the tribunal?
Speaker 3: How did you say tribunal? Where is it?
Speaker 4: AFL house?
Speaker 3: And next to Channel nine?
Speaker 2: So you next to a cherry convenient Ho what are you doing, jays? I'm doing a podcast. Actually, I don't know what they're going to ask.
Speaker 3: What I'm going to forward to probably never listening to it.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, would say the first.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Following them on the socials, I