Speaker 1: Well, hello, well.
Speaker 2: For a podcast, keep it up the first time.
Speaker 1: Keep it up, mate, keep get at that Brody Mike's limp there. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody, I keep your own personal situation.
Speaker 1: Actually we're up to extracurricular activities.
Speaker 3: Last night just watching all the footy shows on TV?
Speaker 1: Were they quick footy show? Last night?
Speaker 3: They were a quick footy Show's a nice brief watch just the short shart Do.
Speaker 1: You reckon your whaff? Would have loved a longer episode of the footy Show last night?
Speaker 3: She does. She likes when three sixty goes more than a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 3: She likes an extended three sixty.
Speaker 1: Last night it was like a little snapshot of three Yeah, exactly three sixty was Jared and Gary were very short, Sorry goes that break already?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jared and Gary very very quick.
Speaker 4: Didn't have a lot of disappointed.
Speaker 3: There was still like a fair bit of excitement in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I think, but you would have been let down, like what that's all they're putting on?
Speaker 2: Straight to a break? Z?
Speaker 1: What's the point?
Speaker 2: And even do in the.
Speaker 3: Opener when the first couple of minutes are so good. Sometimes he's like, you know what, I've had it good. I'm gonna let save something tomorrow night's episode.
Speaker 1: Stop doing then, is talking up such a big game. We've got a massive episode coming up.
Speaker 3: Gets away from them sometimes it does get away from them, you know, And you don't want to tease them. You don't want to tease. Teasing is you know the couch goes on before six, and that's that's teasing. That's so that's the teaser all the way in and then obviously three sixty in the main course.
Speaker 4: But the injuries happened when you when they go out old guns blazing, and.
Speaker 3: They do and you don't want to injure yourself. That is correct, your right their age.
Speaker 1: Hey dog, are you understanding what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, welfare check on Macon.
Speaker 5: Two things. It's freezing in here.
Speaker 2: It's always colder. You act surprised you've got this.
Speaker 1: Boys you go to when you it's like your pain for the community to band with you. It's always pleased, it is.
Speaker 2: It's always cold.
Speaker 1: I was inspired by the great man Bert Newton. I say me, Bert used to keep the studio freezing.
Speaker 2: Good ones to get people alert, Yes, exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 5: It's only down one degree exactly.
Speaker 1: Keep alert.
Speaker 4: I think it's warmer than it usually isn't here, Yeah, it's usually.
Speaker 1: Free because like if otherwise, if you put on an open fire, I'm going to an eskimo right, Like you're up about your alert this morning. We're never talking.
Speaker 2: About I have been very alert today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been like a child. Did you have my drugs this morning? Is that? What that was the idea to do?
Speaker 5: Second thing, Coco Bell like coaking out water.
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut.
Speaker 4: It's like it's scary how good it is.
Speaker 1: It'll go in the slushy machine.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Much of it is a LAXI does it say that you drop the whole bottle?
Speaker 4: You should know what.
Speaker 5: You got a bit of leaky bum over there there.
Speaker 2: Leaky bum not me today.
Speaker 4: Previous previous episodes like do you know what thought?
Speaker 3: I hate leaky bumble so bad, shocking, just the instability and you can't trust it. You actually can't trust it.
Speaker 2: You can't go out.
Speaker 3: You can't go out because it could portray you at any moment.
Speaker 2: It can't be that you've never had leaky bumb Ever.
Speaker 3: You've never had a leaky bumb Shut up. I've had leaky bumb mindenthile life.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't a break.
Speaker 3: Anyway, And there's nothing worse when you have leaky bum and you're watching Felt three sixty.
Speaker 2: The other Joe would be, yeah, that is a big show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the front bar, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Anyway, leaking out of the front part.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to put that slashy make it today.
Speaker 5: I reckon that, I reckon that'll be.
Speaker 2: What about tomorrow when it's thirty degrees, I'm going to put the hard solo with Ship right, that would be quite alcoholic.
Speaker 3: He can something just a little bit of to kill a little bit of vo with you. Have you ever seen that when people like you know, have a shot or something and they chase it down with a hard solo.
Speaker 4: One time I was doing an I was doing a Being Okay show and it was terrible. It was it was in Bendergo actually, and the show was it was awful. Loco and good spot.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't.
Speaker 4: They just did not get the show. They thought it was real Bingo. They're having their dinner as the show was on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, they just did not what happens when you pull out the A lot.
Speaker 4: Of confusion, A lot of confusion. Did a real tough show, like turn the music down, not turn the music down, Like we had to double down on what we were doing, Like we had to get extra enthusiastic on stage about extrying to get people up and dancing. It was real tough. DJ picked the beat and I were, yeah, we're doing it tough. But I was like, the only way we're getting through this show is if we get on it. So we had our rider of some vodka and we were chasing it and mixing it with Canadian.
Speaker 2: Club's not responsible.
Speaker 4: Heart solos made it to Bendigo vodka mixed with Canadian Club.
Speaker 5: That's a bit.
Speaker 1: You might do the hard solo question.
Speaker 3: It's hard rated, bro, get it right? Is that?
Speaker 1: What is? Now?
Speaker 3: They did change kids, you're drinking hard.
Speaker 1: I I don't want to do all the sugar. So they do like a sugar sugar, But here's the thing that you need some sugar in there for it to freeze. That's what freezes.
Speaker 3: That's also very bad for you. What no sugar drinks that are very sweet, not traditionally not very good for you.
Speaker 1: Can I mix. Can I mix the no sugar with one sugar one?
Speaker 3: Of course, you can't do the sugar one.
Speaker 1: Just do the sugar one. Maybe water it down around alcohol.
Speaker 2: Them honey, honey, Yeah, I'm gonna do the you are mine.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get the solo, a little slush of machine and should all the pool party tomorrown.
Speaker 2: You've been threatening it for about three years.
Speaker 3: I should have done that. You get anyone there now?
Speaker 5: No one's available tomorrow, don't you. Yeah, why don't you throw out a message in the group chat?
Speaker 4: I know, why don't you do that?
Speaker 5: Don't you throw a message?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: You I am you need a down weekend.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have one. What about like a little I'm actually sick, fluy sick. We'll wait and see you on Monday.
Speaker 4: Burning the candle at both ends, like the candle the candle, this job.
Speaker 3: Doggie reckon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dealing with a bunch of dealing with all you lot.
Speaker 1: Yes. I looked at this team and I'm like, you're all cooked.
Speaker 5: Like you are up the bloody war?
Speaker 4: Where is he today?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 1: What's he doing there?
Speaker 5: I didn't know what's going Yeah, well he's got a whole he looks so you know our team in Melbourne he's got does he look after boat? Yeah, he's head of audience, does he really he's head of Sydney and Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Well that justifies the flights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thought you prefer that justifies what He's so vacant when we talked to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How what you do for the weekend?
Speaker 4: His master, I'm actually DJing quite a lot this weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm moving in you, I'm moving the big house. I miss seek you so much.
Speaker 4: I'm moving into fire Ago and Colin Richmond for the weekend.
Speaker 5: Shift.
Speaker 4: Well, we the same booking agents books as bo booking agent.
Speaker 1: What do you get for something like that?
Speaker 4: I actually don't know changes. I don't know how much they take. But the feet that we get is good, So whatever.
Speaker 2: The heck is fine.
Speaker 3: How many hours tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I'll play from nine to close, which I think is like one oh one thirty, so that four hours, four and a half and then three hours on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: What did the day J call his son.
Speaker 2: Deck?
Speaker 5: Eric? Oh that was horrible. I just cringed four uses.
Speaker 4: Very good?
Speaker 2: Was great?
Speaker 1: What they call the sun Eric?
Speaker 5: Eric? I quite liked it though.
Speaker 2: Deck is a good it's a good Jason.
Speaker 1: Is everyone coming together? Yes, you're coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm coming. She'll be coming around the mountain.
Speaker 4: We are riding six horses, won't she.
Speaker 5: She'll be riding on the scooters when she comes.
Speaker 1: You're out with Macey. Yes, I can't remember. Two time, four o'clock. Yes, all right, so video put it to you. Guys on a lime skirt, I am blown away. You didn't break your neck, but covered.
Speaker 5: We had helmets on, we did. I had absolutely covered.
Speaker 2: And you hadn't had a drink all night.
Speaker 5: So I hadn't had a drink all night either. Youber Sally over here,