Speaker 1: Guys, welcome along to the podcast. And I ask you the question, the same question we asked FITZI. If you were to marry an object, an inanimate object, what would that object be?
Speaker 2: Such a good question. I mean, is it a vending machine? Is it some kind of piece of machinery that you're like, I just can't live without this? Can we get physical that sort of stuff?
Speaker 3: You know, my dice and hair dryer? Yeah, damn straight, I'd marry you.
Speaker 2: Damn straight, you would because it straightens your hair?
Speaker 3: Oh hot does?
Speaker 1: That's why without making it Frizze, God, I love you.
Speaker 3: Just whispered quiet.
Speaker 2: Too calming sound to isn't She just.
Speaker 3: Whispers in my ear. I want to make you look beautiful, That's what she says to me.
Speaker 2: She doesn't go the extra, to the extra. All right, let's talk to Fitzy.
Speaker 4: Oh, Fizy, good morning to you, the magnificent Jody so good to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you're aware, but nothing discernibly newsworthy has happened right across Australia this morning. It's just been a four hour tribute to Koshi on Sunrise.
Speaker 5: I know, and he rean.
Speaker 4: I just I was just watching it, He's run through a banner at the end.
Speaker 5: Which do you know what?
Speaker 4: Though, you know what, Koshi's always wanted to always wanted to be out in the park, right, He probably was when he was younger and juniors and stuff like that. But why not twenty one years doing breakfast television make him a banner. I wonder if the port Adelaide cheer squad made it for him. They should they should have. I mean, there would have been some builders over the years. Get a bit of crepe paper. You don't remember the old one's hazy where there was where the sticky tape was so strong that you'd run through it and if you didn't get enough velocity you'd end up on your ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. And you're like, well, I'm going to take this face first, and he's got a big old snores on you potentially gets broken.
Speaker 5: That would have been funny. That would have been funny.
Speaker 4: There was a nervous when when Ken Hinckley went on Sunrise the other day.
Speaker 5: There was nervousness too, Ken going.
Speaker 4: David, we cannot wait to have you around the club a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Now, Really, Ken, how are you really about the situation? Hey was sorry, go for it.
Speaker 1: We've been talking this morning about inanimate objects. There's a woman who married the Eiffel Tower, and then she broke up with the Eiffel Tower and then she married a fence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so well, dirty cheat Niffel Tower exactly.
Speaker 1: We reckon it, slid into the Sydney Harbor Bridges DMS. That was the start of all the trouble. And we were having bets in here as to what inanimate object you would want to marry. The general consensus is it would be a goalpost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goal posts. Or I know she's a big girl. She's a very very big girl. But I could see you shacking up with the port No Longer football club as a whole.
Speaker 5: No, I was thinking more ads.
Speaker 4: No, here's another one for you, and a great segue because Travis Head's just scored on undred and sixty.
Speaker 5: But you guys, I haven't even done this on my show yet.
Speaker 4: I'm bringing it up with you guys for the first time. An old teammate of mine down at the Portlander Cricket Club, Timmy Boston, alerted me the other night he went through his mum and dad's attic and he found these old cricket books and the scorecards hazy from the eighties and the nineties. Right, I never scored a ton for the port Lander Cricket Club. I made ninety nine runs. And when I was on ninety nine and the guy was coming into bowl, my father was standing behind the bowler with his finger up, going you only need one, and I looked at Dad.
Speaker 5: I nicked it through to the keeper and I never made a ton.
Speaker 2: Thanks me, thank you.
Speaker 5: But how's this?
Speaker 4: My mate found the scorecard from that day, the scorebook, right, oh, Jody, We've added it up and it adds up to one hundred. So I am going to marry my great Nichols Elite five hundred.
Speaker 5: That I made a hundred.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Such a sad story.
Speaker 1: There were so many twists and turns, but you made a century, dull, and I can sob for you.
Speaker 4: It was on seafored Oval, which I think it's about twenty five meters to the boundary, but it's a ton of tons.
Speaker 2: Of ton, tons of ton. He did say as well, that you went to the football last night. This is probably going to absolutely hurt your ears, but this is what's happening in South Australia when we're trying to say Lance Buddy Franklin sometimes just gets a little bit misconstrued. And this is some of our news read Abbey's best work, just describing Buddy and he's big milestone and Lance Franklin.
Speaker 1: That will line up for want to ask me in the newsroom is Lance Franklin?
Speaker 3: Is that the posh cousin of Lance Franklin.
Speaker 2: Confirmation is that what's happening up in city? It's a lot for Front.
Speaker 5: The Lance sets it up, doesn't it? And then into the front law that is awesome.
Speaker 4: You need to come and live up here in the eastern suburbs and go to Double Bay and hang out.
Speaker 2: With Lance Front all the blue bloods go to the bloods.
Speaker 3: Oh god, just to play the picture.
Speaker 1: I know you can't see Fitzy, but Abby's sitting in her news booth with both her middle fingers stuck up.
Speaker 5: Right, love your abs. Yeah, we've got a spare room at her house. Come up here, great.
Speaker 6: Because I live about fifty meters from you. So great, you, dear Footy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, mixed mixed results. And when I say mixed result, it was all bad for the Crows on two fronts and the weekend.
Speaker 5: Fity yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was disappointing, especially when we had a lead like that of six Gulls and we blew it.
Speaker 5: But Gold Coast Sons are a good team.
Speaker 4: The other one as well that's really disappointing was Tommy do Day like he was in great form and it was his other knee, so this will be his second knee reconstruction. Actually, my was funny. My last game of AFL football, I did my knee. It was a knee reconstruction and you would hope that it would be at a home ground, huge crowd and you get and you get a standing ovation as you come off, but unfortunately it was Manica over and I'm not joking for.
Speaker 5: The front bar found out that day.
Speaker 4: The attendance was eighty seven hundred people and I remember as I was coming off the ground, there was these two old ladies that we that were clapping me. They were the only ones clapping me, and they were North Melbourne supporters.
Speaker 2: Go the Raiders. Where's Bruce Stadium?
Speaker 4: There was no crow supporters giving me a standing ovation.
Speaker 1: Show the rooms thinking I've got twelve months on the sidelines and I've still.
Speaker 3: Got to get out of Canberra by the airport and it.
Speaker 5: Was freezing cold.
Speaker 4: So Tommy, yeah, but I'm looking confident obviously. Tomorrow we congratulations, what a great career, two hundred and fifty games. So hopefully the boys get up against West.
Speaker 1: Coast and very quickly Western Bulldogs beat Port tonight.
Speaker 5: That's going to be that is going to be a great game.
Speaker 4: Look, I I'm going to have to back the Western Bulldogs because they play Marvel stadiums so well and Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: They can't go ten in a row, can they?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I've gone nine, so I know natural progression.
Speaker 5: But no, they are playing very good footing.
Speaker 4: But I think Bulldogs might get up in a bit of an upset tonight at Marvel.
Speaker 2: Starty, Okay, very solid, hot take.
Speaker 3: Okay. If we need to head down to your parents place and pick.
Speaker 1: Up that scorecard for you so you can perform the nuptials on the weekend, We're more than happy to do.
Speaker 5: That, Jody.
Speaker 4: If you're going to make your way down to Port a longer, you need protection, I'll get security for you. Send down a couple of esses and homies.
Speaker 2: Vitzy, We love you, Thanks for.
Speaker 5: The chap, No worries, go I spend to you next week.
Speaker 2: No doubt. You listen every single morning when it comes to news, current affairs, things you need to know. Yes, Abby has her finger on the.
Speaker 1: Pulse, delivering her news with resting bitch face each and every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, correct, that is me. She's the best way to describe me.
Speaker 2: What have you got, abas? What should we know about right now?
Speaker 3: So you know me?
Speaker 6: My life is news because I'm such a loser. Anyways, scrolling the interwebs yesterday afternoon while I'm at home with my dogs, and I come across this story and I thought.
Speaker 3: This is just huge. We need to talk about this.
Speaker 6: So essentially, a woman has decided she is divorcing the Eiffel Tower, which she married in two thousand and seven, and she's going to marry a fence finally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she's come to her census.
Speaker 2: Tower ordinary stories as well about the Eiffel Tower. Oh yeah, not as faithful as you had seen.
Speaker 6: No, she would think, Well, she's basically come out. Her name's Erica, she married the Eiffel Tower in two thousand and seven, and she's now said that she is really, really really attracted to this particular Okay, so she changed her last name to Eiffel and she's just now decided that she's gonna they're gonna split and she's going hammer and tongs with this fence.
Speaker 3: So did she become eric offence she?
Speaker 6: Well, possibly, I don't know if the fence maybe has a name or something like that.
Speaker 3: This wasn't in what I read, But.
Speaker 6: I am wondering as well whether because the Eiffel Tower they're divorcing, like, does she get half.
Speaker 4: Work.
Speaker 2: I know this, I know what's happened to her is clearly she's come on too strong as well. She's changed and then done all sorts of things, and then Eiffel Tower is probably feeling just a little bit suffocate, just smothered and all of a sudden. If you do look on Instagram as well, Eiffle Tower's been very very busy licking all sorts of photos see Sydney Harbor Ridge. Every single second photo liked by the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Eifel has slid into the Sydney Harbor Bridges DM.
Speaker 6: Issue In this day and age, social media is an issue, so maybe that's what the problem is. But I think it gives a really new meaning to sitting on the fence.
Speaker 3: Oh nice work.
Speaker 1: It does beg the question if you could marry an inanimate object, what would it be? Do you have something that you would marry abs, Yeah, this is big for me.
Speaker 3: My bed.
Speaker 6: I love to nap and I just love being in bed, right, I love it? Okay, absolutely love it. So I'd marry my bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: It makes mummy beddy time easy, doesn't it is? You're right there, Yes, definitely. If I could marry an object, it would be my dice and hair dryer. Oh my god, I love it as amazing. They're expensive, but they are the best investment you'll ever make because when I turn that thing on and it quietly whispers to me, I'm going to smooth out your hair and it's going to feel so good.
Speaker 3: It gives me all the feels in all the right places.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll if diances listening. I'm a nobody, but send me a free bee if you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I actually think I might be in a really solid, maybe married relationship with the vending machine at Channel seven here we go. I spend so much time up there talking to it, browsing, caressing my fingers across this front and just sort of going and then I eventually picked the same thing every time. That's a packet of peanuts. But also there's a seat right next to it, and that's where I make on my phone calls. So who knows everything about me? Right? Everything?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Your secret?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If I do have secrets? That vending machine notes yeah. And sometimes I go up there and be like, oh jeez, hey, big boy, you've had a hard day. Haven't you go on have a packet of my nuts?
Speaker 3: If you speak to yourself too? Have you checked out? What if dot COM's a top ten winter weekend? Is yet?
Speaker 2: How good is the waif?
Speaker 3: Tip long Sesson's in there?
Speaker 2: Camera cans, tweetheads, the book You to Get Away on the Water Fat?
Speaker 3: What if it's Aussie for travel story?
Speaker 5: This town has is huge?
Speaker 1: Can be on your knees when I kick your feet out from under you?
Speaker 2: What is going on here? We're trying to do Jody's juice here?
Speaker 3: All right, let's rip into some juice.
Speaker 1: Showy Harry Styles is rumored to be the halftime performer for the twenty twenty fourth Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: How good would that be?
Speaker 2: Fantastic?
Speaker 1: The rumor is about the former One direction singer being set to play the prestigious event arose after an independent reporter suggested the idea on Twitter. So this really couldn't mightn't even be happening. That's just some reporter going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Harry's going to play the Super Bowl next year.
Speaker 1: You guys run with it, And everyone went with it, including me in Little Old Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Australia and you run with a member and him and m Ratkowski hooked up. Yeah, and it was like.
Speaker 3: It was like you're taking out your own visil line.
Speaker 2: It was just that one. It looked like a genuine first high school hookup. It's incredible, isn't it.
Speaker 1: There is a new show debuting on stand today and I've completely and utterly forgotten what it's called a Year Off. Sorry producers, though you just told me that literally eighteen seconds ago.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's called The Year of. It actually looks really good.
Speaker 1: It's by the same producers of Bump, which was a great Australian show about a young girl who got pregnant when she was sixteen.
Speaker 2: What she's saying with the family, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's really really good. It something you could sit down and watch with your half family. Anyway, we caught up with Matt Hale, who is a star of this new series, and this is what he had to say.
Speaker 9: It's about these young kids coming together and dealing with loss in a period of time burst tumultuous where they're finding out who they are themselves and where their relationships sit with each other and how this has had an effect on them. The creator, Dan Edwards experienced something similar in his last year of school, so there's a lot of authenticity in and around that he's drawn from and.
Speaker 2: Show real talented person's Matt Hale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a hypnotist and also.
Speaker 2: A very good Australian actor. Okay, juice, it's been a real week.
Speaker 1: Rebel Wilson is already a comedian, she's an actress, she's a singer, writer and produce it. But now she can add another title to her growing list of multi hyphenate's record label owner.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the forty three year old star just signed with Warner Music to have her own label. It's called Rebellionaire. Rebellionaire so basically, if you take the bee out of Billionaire and replace it with an aff for rebel.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, Rebillionaire rebellionaire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it all makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, makes sense that that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Good on your rebel. Is there anything that woman can't do?
Speaker 2: No, she's very very talented, not as talented as Matt Hale is that I can do some stuff.
Speaker 1: But he you what, nothing like making a mistake on this show and just having it highlighted, that re highlighted again and then you grab out your green flooro and you highlight it once more.
Speaker 3: Now you know how I feel?
Speaker 2: How good? Speedback?
Speaker 1: So good? Have you heard this rumor this week that Lee about Leo DiCaprio and Gigi had it?
Speaker 2: No, but that would make sense, wouldn't it. We talk in relationship rumors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's like sixteen gosh. So basically the other night, both Leo and Gigi hight tailed it back to London's Chiltern Firehouse Hotel, doing the usual routine pulling up in separate cars. However, the timing wasn't very sneaky because Gig arrived around at one sixteen am and Leo, who should be sneakier, arrived three minutes later.
Speaker 2: That's good, Like, oh that was easy.
Speaker 3: Hey gg, this is the plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, you arrive at one sixteen, Oh, rolling at one nineteen and no one will ever know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're supposed to know it now, Lady's like, I know, I know, I just started thinking about things too much. What sort of thing you ended up getting there just a little bit early? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, jee thinking about the mini bar and I couldn't wait.
Speaker 3: Those little bite sized kit cats. They're amazing.
Speaker 2: Saying that Leo's getting pretty old. Maybe you want to get that early so we could get to bed.
Speaker 1: They're so true, And here we are, Here we are.
Speaker 3: That's my juice.
Speaker 2: Please, welcome to Jody and Hazy tom.
Speaker 1: To day.
Speaker 3: Morning Tommy.
Speaker 1: Watching you trying to work out how to make those headphones work during your intro there was fascinating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just told the producers, so yeah, thanks, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to go.
Speaker 8: But you know, like the listeners wouldn't have known that if you didn't mention it.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: You know how this show works. We like to expose people's mistakes. It's what we do.
Speaker 7: Made a living off it.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Let's talk?
Speaker 8: Not too bad obviously not great with the knee, but got away to the Goldie for a couple of days to see my partner's family, they've just had a all. My partner's sister and her family they have just had newborn. So got to spend some time with an eighteen month old nephew who's an absolute gremlin, and then a four day old niece who's a little dot of the thing.
Speaker 7: But she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely genetically blessed that family too.
Speaker 8: Oh god, kids I've ever seen, and I think most babies look like aliens, like they just but.
Speaker 3: There was something about it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, two day over here, most babies are ugly, but this one was.
Speaker 2: Actually an exception a billion.
Speaker 8: I don't say that to people's face, just done radio.
Speaker 1: Everyone's yeah, yeah, so this is your second rodeo with an ACL. I guess the only positive is you know what works in terms of rehabit what doesn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's a positive.
Speaker 8: I think the negative is I know what's coming, which is five months of pure grind. I have been asked that a bit, and I actually think it's worse knowing what's coming because you sort of, yeah, it's not fun for about genuine eleven and a half months, and then the final two weeks when you get back into playing, that's when it turns good again, but in terms of what worked for me, knowing.
Speaker 7: The best way to cope with it mentally and all that.
Speaker 8: In that sense, I've got a bit of a head starting a positive, but overall it's not ideal.
Speaker 2: How long to me before you sort of come good? And what was the What are the hours like after it? I mean, what's the night like when you're waiting for a scan but you pretty much know what you've done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So basically when I first did it, I felt like I was all right, And then as the muscles sort of settled down, as the body calmed down, it was first video come in, second visio, first doctor, second doctor, all sort of had to go at it and thought, yeah, it's definitely an ACL, but we don't want to make a declaration now, just just in case. And then pretty much got home. I got to the hotel. What's the FA Cup final with the boys? So that was a nice distraction. Then went to the room and I didn't sleep till about five am. I recon got up at seven just like, moved on with the day and then went straight back to Adelaid. I got the scan and then found out within probably five minutes after the scan, went saw the surgeon. So it all happened relatively quick after the after a long night of thinking what's ahead, it all happened relatively quick, and then just had to accept it and move on.
Speaker 1: Where does that leave the Crows who are sort of hovering around the eight. You leave a big gap in that defensive back line. We're too for the very fine.
Speaker 8: Full contented to be honest Premiership load up. No, obviously I'd rather be out there. But Josh Warrel comes in this week and he's he's ready made to go. He's been on the on this on leos for four years now, I think, but he's he played some good foot at the end of last year and had some injury troubles to start this year, just kept reinjuring a hammi.
Speaker 7: But he's ready to roll.
Speaker 8: And we've definitely got a deeper backline than we've had in recent years. So if there's any time for someone to come in and cover, it's Joshi, and even after him, we've got two others that are waiting there.
Speaker 2: You're certainly going to be living in the moment next sort a couple of days, but the next I don't know, six to twelve months, what's can you take it? I know you like your coaching and stuff like that, and what else can you do to keep your mind distracted? Way rehab?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I coached.
Speaker 8: Last time I coached in the sample was on the headsets one of my first five games too, just to mention that very much, not that I had any influence on the game, but yeah, i'll see, we'll cross that bridge when we come to I think surgery will be the first thing. The first two weeks post surgery pretty much bedridden cast on, so you can't really do a whole lot like a brace, So tick that off and then look into whether I go in the coach's box, sit on the bench, help out with the sample boys, what I do during the week.
Speaker 2: So figure that out later, but.
Speaker 7: At the moment, it's just sort of enjoy life.
Speaker 1: We spoke to Brodie Smith on ten years first this week and he said that all.
Speaker 3: The boys will get around you.
Speaker 1: They'll come round your house, help you walk the dog, do whatever they need to do.
Speaker 3: Is that be nice? All the support from your teammates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 8: Obviously, messages from all of them went in not long after it, and everyone just just give me their support straight away.
Speaker 7: And then go up to Gold. He dropped the dog off at one of.
Speaker 8: The boy's houses, Braden Cook shout out to him, looking after me, and then just like little things like that along the way. If you need anything, let me know, if you need to lift to the club, if you need to lift home, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: So it's one of the best things about a long term injuries.
Speaker 8: You realize how many good people you've got around you, both at the club and away from the club.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 2: I'd see what you did miss out as well, Tommy, And that is absolutely beating up the Eagles this weekend. Yeah, and look, you're very very noble. You won't say it, but you've got a couple of buyers coming up and it starts this week A big response.
Speaker 7: I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 8: I will give you the diplomatic response in that regard that it is genuinely one of those weeks where you go into it thinking, oh, we'll win by thirty or forty or fifty, and then you come out and if it's even at court of time or you're down at halftime, you start to get a bit worried. So I'll just put it out there that don't let that happen. Boys, Just you get it done early and then we don't have to worry about him in the second half.
Speaker 3: He's a coach, he is Tommy.
Speaker 1: We wanted to do something for you, just to cheer you up a little bit. What you got over there? Andrew got your.
Speaker 2: Little envelope here, I got you. I did say. I was just about to say it before you cut me off and behalf of the entire team. So look, we flirted with the idea. Absolutely, we flirted with the idea of some wine or something like that. But what we do know is that true a man, you loves these movies so much so that you'd even go to the movies by yourself.
Speaker 8: You're a special breed that gets brought up multiple times. You're trying to tell me something. Oh you too are great, thank you all hold of the whole.
Speaker 7: Team and over I guess it wasn't just you two. We've got a movie about you, guys.
Speaker 2: Little gold class class.
Speaker 7: I don't usually go a gold class.
Speaker 2: So that's a nice little channel.
Speaker 3: What a treat for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know special.
Speaker 2: Have you done it before?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I have, I mean obviously, but I mean if it takes me doing my need to get a gold class vouch it.
Speaker 5: I think it will have been.
Speaker 1: We just figured you need one of those seats that we will recline because you can't sit properly in it.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 8: You might go a day after surgery and just really milk it. Yeah, the way to do it. But I just do want to say thank you both for reaching out and I was well for saying like all the best and that it's a lot. In my couple of days post Aco, when I realized it wasn't great looking forward, but got messages from you two, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very nice, and thank you so much for coming in today. We honestly didn't expect that you would be that you'd show up so really good of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you much.
Speaker 7: Because of the al or just because our relationship.
Speaker 3: Mixture of too is fractured.
Speaker 2: This is on going that time going to keep in touch of beautiful all right, good on you tell me, I hope everything's going well, great attitude about it. We'll speak again, really.
Speaker 5: So thank you both.
Speaker 3: Hey you're about to have another baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, early October, scrimmer do when we're pregnant, when I'm going to squeeze a watermelon out.
Speaker 3: Hope that you hate it.
Speaker 2: That's not no, no, no jeezy. I'd hate the idea of trying to squeeze a watermelon out. But the people when you speak to a bloke and he says, oh, we're pregnant, you ain't pregnant, mate, You don't know the half of it.
Speaker 3: No, you're not doing the heavy lifting.
Speaker 1: Any sort of rules around the hospital visit or the visiting at home.
Speaker 2: So fun just for yourself. Yeah, I think that's the rule.
Speaker 3: Just come and visit us and bring joy.
Speaker 2: Let me ride a past garl.
Speaker 1: Though not so much for this Aussie mum who has angered her family, friends, in laws, everyone with a list of rules about what you can and can't do when you come and visit the newborn baby.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 2: Number one is no kissing my baby at all.
Speaker 3: Please. If you're sick, stay.
Speaker 1: Away, Please wash and sanitize your hands, don't show up unannounced, give me my baby back if she's crying.
Speaker 2: Please don't have to be paradis without asking.
Speaker 7: Me, and please ask me or my husband before changing her nappy.
Speaker 3: Some can consent no perfume or strong sense. And finally, and most importantly nomal opinions. Just support please whoa she sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, do you know that pencilan visit? We had to see young Ruddiger. I think we're going to do something else. Oh loops, Unfortunately we're double booked.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. I mean, okay, okay, there is there's one of these that I.
Speaker 3: Do agree with. Please don't show up unannounced.
Speaker 1: I get that because it is bizarre to me that when you have a baby and your body as a woman has gone through the biggest trauma it will ever go through, and then it's an open invitation backyard barbecue for the next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems strange.
Speaker 1: It's very and you've just got a constant influx of people that you feel like you have to entertain, and then you're trying to get your boom out and breastfeed in front of them. You know, your husband's mates are rocking up, and it's like, oh man, can I just rest.
Speaker 2: That's completely understandable. I cannot even find a reason why that's not reasonable.
Speaker 1: No, And also I've had a lot of end I know, I'm having a conversation with you that is not coherent.
Speaker 2: And it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Joni today, she wasn't very coherent.
Speaker 2: Also within those rules, give the baby back when it's crying. Oh okay, I don't know. That's when I really want the baby's going off its head.
Speaker 1: When this child who has just entered the world and going what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 3: I just want my mama not getting my hold onto it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trust me if I'm holding your baby and even slightly puts out a whimper, Yeah, I am Jonathan's Thurston style three person cut out past, throwing that back to you like he's playing for Queensland games on the line and he's got to find Corey Oats right in the corner.
Speaker 1: I caught up with a friend who'd had a baby and she asked everyone to sanitize their hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can understand.
Speaker 1: I can understand that with the whole COVID thing, But I also there's a part of me in my brain that goes, oh, women give birth.
Speaker 3: To babies in the dirt, you know, and it.
Speaker 1: Builds their immunity tough in that kid.
Speaker 2: Up given births or a baby in the dirt.
Speaker 3: We just didn't you know, other countries.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, don't don't give me to draw it back to the tazzy thing. Every time you leave me into this you told me you've.
Speaker 3: Built a time magine on this daisy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Friday. You know what time it is. They don't, don't, don't, don't do thaw your hands up. There was a bit of a limb biscuit.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, so I'm sorry I didn't play along as well as I could have.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Weird did that kind through its black air for a second. Anyway, Let's straighten up and Jack you were some knowledge. It is Friday to ninth of June. Let's go back to nineteen sixty three. Johnny Depp was born in Owensborough, Kentucky. Today's his sixtieth birthday. Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Speaker 3: Owensboro is a nice part of the world, isn't Itucky?
Speaker 2: Gorgeous? I just really nice in the spring too?
Speaker 3: What's there other claim to flay him? Outside of Johnny?
Speaker 2: They like to say when their local teams winning night to say, oh when the borough. As I was talking, I was like, so I'm going to come to me. I'm started talking, you still hadn't came, And then it came out of my mouth. And still wasn't there. So here we are.
Speaker 3: What we should all do for your sake is move forward.
Speaker 2: Let's not move backwards. Nineteen eighty one, Natalie Portchman was born in Jerusalem. Today is her forty second birthday. Of course, I'm very good friends with Jesus Christ. He's hanging out in Jerusalem. Oh Jerusalem is a real place, isn't it It is? Oh my gosh, I'm so uncultured.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm learning that now.
Speaker 2: Twenty nineteen, Ash Party won the French Open Tennis final Party and then all across the screens and every single news network in the country it had a party, Part Party, Party, Party, Party.
Speaker 3: I reckon I was responsible for one or two of those.
Speaker 2: Who wasn't and she didn't do that. And you're in charge of news service. Did you even live?
Speaker 3: I think it got banned at ten No more PARTI Party.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty one, first out of origency here is rugby league match ever to be held outside of Capitol City was played at North Queensland Stadium in towns were following a COVID nineteen outbreak in Melbourne, with the game was scheduled to be played there. You go, just veering away from sun Corp Stadium. He would have thought, Yeah, forty eight thousand other nights here in adelaide A will make that a permanent fixture place you go on then you sir Wales.
Speaker 3: They've lost too Queensland.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that is true. And no one knew what was going on, hence the people who wearing those scars which are double sided marone and blue. Oh that makes the pures angry. I'll tell you what, yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what else makes people angry? Andrew Hayes at the state of a Gosh, no.
Speaker 2: One got around me at all, and one's like, sit down and watch the rugby league. Please. That's not the NRLL vibe I'm used to. No her abuse, herl drinks, parl fists. Yeah, but don't be polite.
Speaker 3: You had your whole other vibe going on.
Speaker 2: No. One song on June ninth and two thousand and seven was Dance for Anthem by Good Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Good song. Everybody, I want to be in love.
Speaker 2: That's the one. So it is a long weekend Tuesday. We're back plenty on the agenda as well. Of course, pay your bills every.
Speaker 3: Time, work out if I can reach over there and fade you down.
Speaker 2: No, no, look, because it's a public hold on Mondays. Well, we're going to transfer the Monday joke off to Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we don't miss out on one of Abby's amazing jokes.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, So.
Speaker 3: Tuesday morning yet, nice.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to register for handball Blitz kids across the weekend. Get your parents to help you if you need to, because we could be coming out to your school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handble, make sure to listen to the podcast. Thanks so much for a big week, and let's just finish it on a nice little reflective piece that we like to call Jody's Diary. Happy long weekend.
Speaker 3: Dear diary. Well, you know what we've always said on the Jody and Hazy Show in a breathy sexy voice, why you just hang off there?
Speaker 2: Please come as my boy It's real breathy. Yeah, okay, that's how Taylor does it.
Speaker 3: Just one more time.
Speaker 2: No one does it better. I can't remember we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We swiftly move on, come as my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: That's better that. It's quite nice.
Speaker 3: How you did it?
Speaker 2: Good stuff?
Speaker 1: Speaking of sexy, who wants to see a middle aged mother of four nude in the reflection of the Maull's balls. If Ash Brazil ends up with a fonder bird, I will just I will run naked down the mall.
Speaker 2: Geez, we'll turn that into a little sun.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make your weekend sort of maximize.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who has been falling around in the nudi Rudy, our little baby making machine horse Hayes.
Speaker 2: I do have a little secret, so busy.
Speaker 3: I gave me a creep about it.
Speaker 2: No, we do have another baby on the way.
Speaker 3: Gez diary.
Speaker 1: We scraped the bottom of the chat barrel this week. First there was weather chat about the storms.
Speaker 2: But in the meantime we're at that stage, so how about the weather?
Speaker 1: Then we found out about two kayakers that got swallowed by a whale, prompting call us if you're stuck in a whale chat and so how.
Speaker 3: Did they get out?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a thing about whales.
Speaker 3: Only two exits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only two exits. So we got three exits. You got the front, you got the back, and then you got the hole in the middle. You have a spout.
Speaker 1: If you get swallowed by a whale that's on you, that's on you you didn't want to eat you, get out of the way thirteen twenty four to ten, or are you in a whale right now? And just when you thought this couldn't get any weirder, there was the woman who handed her baby over to her partner in the supermarket so she could punch on in a brawl. You guys, Ossie, mum hands over babies so she can join heated supermarket brawl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to go over a season the empire. And then she jumped in her kangaroo and hopped on home and all of a sudden, you're like, hold my baby, get out of the way.
Speaker 6: One woman who wouldn't be bogan enough to punch on in woolies is posh abs in the newsroom and Lance Franklin will line up for his three I just want to ask Abby in the newsroom is Lance Franklin?
Speaker 3: Is that the posh cousin of Lance Franklin.
Speaker 1: Things did get feral when we asked who visited your school when you were a kid, who came to yours Olivia from two wells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were all running around.
Speaker 1: And by the end of the week, Diary, I was pretty much butchering everything if you don't want to have to go through that process of paying for tickets fifty cents fifty.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, around like an absolute jack in the box.
Speaker 3: If I'm not Kiara, it's Ciara.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 3: Still time to wrong or right, right and wrong? Even goodness, that summed up my morning. Yea the Woods this morning, isn't that absolute shocker?
Speaker 1: This morning's guess who's going to feature heavily in the Diary tomorrow myself. It's going to join us on the show tomorrow. Also, we're going to catch up with Tom Do Tay.
Speaker 2: Tay.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking for the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: You want to sit this one out.
Speaker 3: Jody's off, So to Swifty Taylor.
Speaker 2: Come as my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: It's real, breathy Come, he's my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: All the kids who harass the Great Tony And to one of the greatest cheats of all time, Lance Franklin, hold your beer and your baby and go off. Kings and Queens, have a great weekend. Love Jody,