Speaker 1: Apogee Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Sheer Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, Go Secrets, horror scandal, mysterious wild.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's so interesting. I'm so excited. It's a little bit relatable to you.
Speaker 2: Our Freaky Friday submission, which is totally anonymous. We can't see who actually submitted this, but here's the story. It was twenty years ago. I was twenty two ish and I had a FWB, which is friends with benefits guy. Let's name him Blake. I was already working with him and I was his manager. I started to hook up with one of his mates for a few weeks, which was fine as Blake was just a friends with benefit at the time. But one night we were all at a party, a few drinks, all having a blast, and I went home with his friend, but he was staying at Blake's house, super awkward. Both the bedrooms only had a door in between them, and I was fooling around with the mate, and then I went to the bathroom. As I came back, Blake was awake and if we could cuddle, so I jumped into bed with him and we kissed and hands wandered, et cetera. But then I felt bad, so I went back to bed with his mate, but then I really wanted Blake, as we just connected so much more with that sexual chemistry. So I got back up off the bed and I went and had sex with Blake.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, full two guys and one night.
Speaker 2: Then I could hear the mate get out of bed. The door opened, so I hid under the blankets so he didn't see me at all, and he just left. I felt physically all the next day that I even did that, and I got shaky and nauseous and I felt so bad. Definitely a one time thing. I had fun at the time, it wasn't worth the amount of guilt that I had afterwards, And for anyone judging, I had all the same thoughts about myself.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what an experience.
Speaker 2: I know, that's wild. Isn't it so interesting? Like having like the fear of being caught in the act?
Speaker 1: Almost what is it like? That's the exciting part? Do you think I like?
Speaker 2: I mean when I had this experience, I think it was that it was like I'm not committed to anybody and I can do what I want, kind of like the freedom element, the freedom element, but it's also like the seductress version of Tiana, Like, yeah, like she wanted to come out and be like kind of loved. Like when I was younger, when I had inexperience similar to this, being like it was the novelty of it, like being the seductress, knowing that you could seduce two men, not at the same time, but like you know, within the same timeframe, you know, and knowing that like you would desired in that way, right you know. So it's almost like, oh, but like this man wants me, but then this man wants me, and it's like having that variety of like, oh, I feel so desired.
Speaker 1: Feeling desired is something we all craven.
Speaker 2: Want, such a huge thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had one experience when I was younger, obviously before I met Steve. It was at this place called Fishow's. It was like the place to be on a Sunday night. I remember being at one end of FI shows talking to a guy and like getting connected with him and having fun and floating, and then the other end of shows not the guy that I'm talking to, and then at the end of the night it was like I've also never had a one night stand, so nothing happened, but I was like, which guy, don't want to go home with you. I get to choose the selection. They both want me and what was exciting is eighteen year old and it was fun. Love that. Yeah, I so get that.
Speaker 2: I remember, like I would like walk into a nightclub and like always like float with like one specific security guard. He was like my nightclub date. He would always like float and just have like good chemistry and stuff. But then if I was a man that I was seeing, and it would be like I'd be flirting with him and then I'd go and you know, go and like to see the man that I'm seeing, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Naught so bad.
Speaker 2: Especially as a security guard. I could imagine from his perspective seeing and observing everything being completely sober, everyone else for shit, you know, and then being like, oh my god, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Would Tatiana now enjoy that or is it more like a younger version of yourself, a younger version of myself?
Speaker 2: For sure, I think my values have changed a lot now, whereas like Tatiana can think of those things and like I cannot judge myself for that and be like, oh cool, they'd be kind of fun and freaky and like play this seductre's role, but I think I don't have a desire to be that seductress like what I did when I was younger. When I was younger, it was fun and playful.
Speaker 1: And like exploring.
Speaker 2: I got so many needs met from it, and I was like, Okay, I love this, And now I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I literally can't even have sex with somebody unless I have a connection with them, or even start seeing somebody until I have like an emotional connection with somebody that's really important to me. So it's like more exclusive now, whereas like when I was younger, I was a little bit more risky along those lines.
Speaker 1: So much changes as you get all the hay and every season has its purpose and you enjoy it and there's no shame around it. But it's funny to look back and be like, whoh, I did that, and.
Speaker 2: Even I know and even like that story of me doing that like that, even to talk about now feels so like edgy because I'm like, oh fuck, I'm so not like that now. It's so different to that now. But then also doing that I was fun, but then I.
Speaker 1: Feel guilty as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like would seductress Tatiana have feel guilty if I didn't get caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got caught. And when you say Edgy Edgiere talking about the podcast in fear of what people will say or think.
Speaker 2: Of you, I think it's my own maybe my own judgments.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah that too.
Speaker 2: People can totally make an assumption about me. But it's like I almost have maybe judgments around that now because I behave such a different way.
Speaker 1: It feels like a different person. It feels like a different version of me. Yeah, which is cool. That's a part of evolving and growing. I feel like every single person listening and maybe you've got judgments coming up right now about or this person, right, yeah, which is so fine. We all judge. But it's just like, how much have you changed over the years. What fucked up stuff did you when you're younger? What mistakes did you make? Everyone? Humans are so messy and anyone on their high horse saying I would never do that. Yeah, maybe you wouldn't do that, but maybe you would do something that we wouldn't do. This stuff And this is what Freaky Fridays is all about. Absolutely, It's about shedding the shame, bringing light to it. Having some fun with it looking back and reflecting me like, holy fuck, what was I think? Yeah, like did that? Just have this is what it's all about. You know.
Speaker 2: It's cool as well, Like when I read this submission, I'm like, fuck, yeah, girl, I'm like, you live your life, like experience those things.
Speaker 1: Get it out of your system.
Speaker 2: If you need to do those things, like, yeah, have at it, you know.
Speaker 1: But then when it's.
Speaker 2: Yourself, which is so true, it's such a.
Speaker 1: Cool this is happening in the moment.
Speaker 2: We have these judgments on ourselves, but then when we see other people do it, we almost sometimes have more compassion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'mlebrate it more.
Speaker 2: I'm like, go fucking get a girl, Like that's so fine. I see you in that and there's no judgment. And then also just like reminding myself, I don't need to judge myself for past things either.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, and like letting it be here. Yeah, it's interesting you say that because I felt like that growing up, Like I had rules on not sleeping around. Yeah, but my friends that have slept around on that's what I say. I'm like, Okay, you live, do you experience cool? I don't judge them for it. But I judge myself for it. Yeah, it's interesting you asked me the other day. It's an interesting question. You're like, do you ever feel like you've missed out? Oh? Yeah, I was like, you know what, I've been asked this before, and I actually don't love that. I think because Steve fulfills all of my sexual and I'm so satisfied and so fulfilled, and I feel so connected to him, and connection is my highest value. Sleeping around when I was single and like one night stands, it never felt right in my body. I went back that night of Fishers, I went back to someone's house and I was fooling around, and when we went to have sex, I couldn't do it. Yeah. He was so like frustrated, which is understandable, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like I even tried to be that woman and to be promiscuous, yeah and do that thing, and I couldn't. So I don't feel like I've missed out. Steve and I am very open about a sexuality and just like how we are together that I don't ever feel held back or like I've missed out in anything, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know like if I wanted to explore anything, I could do that. Within my relationship.
Speaker 1: I can talk to him about and sometimes even fantasies, like if I've thought about something, even talking to him about that ticks the box, Like it satisfies me enough just to even like talk about that with him. Yeah, you know that. It's like, oh, that's fun and it passes. That's so cool. Yeah, you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: This is like off topic when we go back for a second. But even with the experience that I had when I was younger, the way that I justified it was like, oh, but one of them's Max boyfriend. I was like, we were dating for a year, you know, and then I was dating for like five months or something. I was like, but they were into the partners, Like it's fine, And I was the same the way that we justify I know, but it's cool though, such an interesting conversation I have it.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Well, we hope you guys enjoyed this little sexy, saucy one. Don't forget if you want to submit any of your stories, whether they're horrific, terrifying, exciting, sexual, fun, scandalous, write it in and give us as much details as you possibly, the more, the better, the juice of the better. Yes, and we will see you guys next Monday. All right, bye bye