Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Waaa Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning and half of Parada.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. How are we?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: We are good? The weekend?
Speaker 2: He's here.
Speaker 4: Are you a bit rattled this morning? Jason and I drove into the car park at the same time. Keep in mind he leaves twenty minutes from the station. He's got up, had a shower, got dressed, got to work, and then decided he wasn't feeling his outfit, so he got changed in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always got a back up outfit.
Speaker 1: Into the same outfit, but a different one.
Speaker 3: Same black shit, same black different.
Speaker 1: And what are you going to do with the one you weren't feeling in a chuck it or you can And it's on.
Speaker 3: The back of my chair case.
Speaker 2: So was it? What was wrong with it? Was it soiled?
Speaker 1: Or was it just I said, did you sweat on the way?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, has been shrinking?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I have the same fight with Paul.
Speaker 2: How did the dryer?
Speaker 3: I'm happy to do my washing. We've had this fight in the laundry. I'm like, I'm happy to do it all. Just leave it to me, please.
Speaker 1: She put them in the dryer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she put a couple in the dry So is it a bit to it?
Speaker 2: Big weather?
Speaker 3: B of b but I just felt restricted.
Speaker 4: It's good weather to get Clint's favorite access through the clothes horse out.
Speaker 3: You the clothes horse is still out. It's always out. How long has that been? Now? Twenty five years?
Speaker 2: I've been out of home about that year.
Speaker 1: How do you have I've bought this like Rolls Royce of clothes horses.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, it's.
Speaker 1: Got like that. It's got the rat the wings that go up. Have you got the one with the wings that?
Speaker 4: And then the little things come up to keep it up, and then there's rack on the bottom, and then there's a big thing that swings all the way around it up and over so you can hangle.
Speaker 2: Your shirts on it.
Speaker 1: From that, it spins out and then you can hang more shirts.
Speaker 3: An acreage to set this thing up.
Speaker 1: It's like a transformer.
Speaker 2: Sock clips.
Speaker 1: It packs down to nothing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, what sock clips?
Speaker 1: What's a sock clip?
Speaker 2: Mine's got sock clips. So you just clip your socks on in built pegs. In built pegs.
Speaker 1: Now I don't have the sock.
Speaker 2: Does not have the sock clips.
Speaker 1: I'm not a clothesline girl. You're right, take up too much space.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're a washing so I bring I'm talking about rolls, clothes horse. I'm like, I like being able to put it away. I don't like it always being there.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's in the way.
Speaker 2: That's to the charm of the house.
Speaker 4: I mean, in all seriousness, you've seen my tiny little house. Where would I put it?
Speaker 3: Clothesline sounds like a big house to fit that monster in.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can't dine outside when it's up.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we're going an exciting show coming up today.
Speaker 2: A lot of sport.
Speaker 3: We've got the NFL coming to Melbourne. We need to chat about that again. We've got the Super Bowl on Monday. We've got now a whole other sport coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Just announced, just revealed this morning, the NBA, the n b A is coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Baby, the NFL. And we want to turn to who's playing.
Speaker 2: It's a team of NBA All stars. The good ones will be here.
Speaker 3: Promise Jordan he's still playing.
Speaker 1: Good shoes, Curry, it could be here if he played.
Speaker 2: So they're all star team versus us the strain and built.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't imagine who's going to win?
Speaker 3: We cooked there, can't.
Speaker 4: Can't it be one of those like just everyone's standing in a big huddle and everyone picks someone.
Speaker 3: That's bad. Flashbacks to schools. They're doing the numbers going and then what's even worse to say? I for you guys have picked the teams and it's down to you and you go, how you guys can have Jason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, no, no, no, it's your tem's fine.
Speaker 4: You haven't just we should do a little pulled some names out of a hat to pick some mixed teams that would be more interesting to me.
Speaker 2: So Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Clippers, Houston Rockets, all and a Magic all on the short list. Really they're all keep to gout.
Speaker 3: I like the maps.
Speaker 1: What the whole team though, just some of the feel like the stars don't come.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's always the people who haven't had a game all year, and they're like, I'll give them a trot around, put.
Speaker 3: Them on the plane to Australia.
Speaker 1: I big guys don't want to get on a plane. They're too big. Look, I don't want to sit there for fourteen hours.
Speaker 3: Imagine they're all fighting for the emergency.
Speaker 1: Cargo, for the extra economy.
Speaker 3: When they go in case of emergency, you happy to help. I'm like, mate, for the extra leg room. I'll carry people off the plane. Let's go.
Speaker 4: We've got to give them some extra cheese and biscuits. They're so tall and energy more solami.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up a little bit later on in the show, I've noticed you've dressed up today. Who we got coming up today?
Speaker 1: Loi my girl Crush. It's a bit left of center, to be honest. She is an opera. She's an operas. She's an opera singer, but she also sings other songs.
Speaker 4: I think beautifully. And she's living my dream. She is going on tour.
Speaker 1: With Disney, singing all the Disney songs. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: And she's beautiful and lovely. And she sung the national anthem at the AFL once and that's when I was like, wow, I want to sing like her. She's going to give me a singing.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Sabrina carpein to kick things up for Friday. Good Morning Melbourne. This is nover.
Speaker 4: I've had a rough morning. I woke up this morning with the dreaded.
Speaker 1: Text rough and ready text No, a dreaded text from the bank saying, please confirm these transactions are yours. If not, there may have been fraudual activity. So I was like, no, no, no, And then it said.
Speaker 2: Oh, how do you know if it's a scam?
Speaker 1: I actually wondered because it came from a funny number.
Speaker 3: I've had a phone call from the bank before, Combank doing a similar thing. Hey, we just needed They actually rang me and said we've had a breach of security. We want to confirm everything. And I was very skeptical, and then was it a scam? They put me on hold. I heard the Combank music, the ads and everything. Had me for twenty minutes, and then I realized this is a scam.
Speaker 4: So the only reason because I said to Paul, is it a scam? I said, The text said did you make this transaction? Seventy five dollars here, eighty dollars, a two hundred here, all these and I was like no, no, no. So then I got a text back saying, okay, fraudulent activity has been recorded. A combat Westpac Bank representative will call you to talk through it and to catch cards. So then I went on the app and my card had already been canceled on the app because that that text saying no I didn't make the transaction, said well, can see your card immediately. So I was like, but I was like, it's not a scam because they can't access my bank to do that.
Speaker 1: And then when she called, she was actually pretty good. She went through my details to confirm more than me having to give them to her, and I was like, okay, we're on. And then she went through all of these things and I was like, nope, nope, no, it wasn't There was well, there was an eBay thing, there was an I gift go or something.
Speaker 4: No, there's a storage unit. I'm like, no, but we should. Yeah, some storage unit in Trugannina. I'm like, we should go down and see what's in the storage.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Probably it's probably like a bunch of computers scamming people's credit cards.
Speaker 3: Or it's a Walter White job breaking.
Speaker 1: So there was all these things.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people buy that. The scammers buy vouchers and stuff that they can, you know, then modetize, so claim the cash from them, like gift cards, gift card, go gift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to Cole's MFY gift cards. I'll start looking at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Anyway, there was a whole list of things and then I was like, I did something last night that I thought was funny, and I think this is what's happened. So Jace yesterday sent me a text his son if you missed it, his son Hudson bought a clawn machine, like.
Speaker 3: A full size machine you entertainment for hours.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Jay sent me a picture of video last night of the boys playing on it and I was like, that's really sad.
Speaker 1: There's like six things in it.
Speaker 4: And I said to Paul, I'm going to buy like two hundred toys to go in there. So I sent a screenshot to Jay saying I'm just on Amazon buying some toys and it.
Speaker 1: Jace begged me to beg.
Speaker 3: This shit around in my house. I beg you please.
Speaker 4: And then Paul said, no, no, no, don't use Amazon. Amazon very trustworthy, I is it all the time? He goes use this other website. So I went on the other website and as I was talking about it, I said I've bought one thing on this website before, and I deleted the app after.
Speaker 1: I I won't sell what the website is. I deleted it after because a friend of mine said she used that website and her credit cards all went skew with as well.
Speaker 2: So knowing this information, you still went ahead.
Speaker 4: And you know, so last night I re downloaded the app and I said I've got a bad feeling about this, and then I was like, no, I'm not going to do it. But I didn't delete the app, and it's obviously still got my information stored. And then overnight, bang, all my cards are being used cameras a bitch.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: All you're doing is trying to help.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't that, and now it's bitten me on the as how annoying. Now I've got all my cards three to seven days. So your new car, I'm like, great.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, yeah, I've got annoying No, No, I got to order new cards. It's been a month.
Speaker 2: That's crap.
Speaker 1: And then Paul goes, where are your credit cards? I was like, that's a good question. Ano, I'm not sure. On my phone, it's probably probably do for a new month. Yeah, I do everything on my phone and my cards are stored in the state.
Speaker 3: All right, it's just gone fourteen past six. Yesterday big news dropped about the NFL heading to Melbourne. And now we've got a whole other sport charming in as well. We're going to go there next on number one hundred morning. Seems everyone wants to come to Melbourne. NBL are now sending NBA sorry, now sending a team our way. We're going to chat more about that after six thirty. And then yesterday the Premier just Cindra Allencorter on the bat phone to confirm the big rumor floating around.
Speaker 5: Melbournefl America's biggest sport is coming to Melbourne. It's coming to the g It's coming to Victoria and I can give you another exclus Oh you have one of the teams that's playing. Oh yes, who have we got the La Ran coming to town.
Speaker 2: Wowey, that's going to be huge, amazing news there the Premier to Cintrarell and confirming that news. And as Jay said, the NBA are going to be playing an exhibition series this year at rod Laverna. But we thought a head of the Super Bowl on Monday, we'd catch up with a man who can paint a picture of how extraordinary this sport is. He's just lived the best three weeks of his life. It is Joe McGuire on the phone from the United States. Joe, good morning, well.
Speaker 6: Good afternoon for me, but yeah, how are you going well?
Speaker 4: First of all, huge congratulations to you Ohio State College champions Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: It's been for real.
Speaker 7: It's been unreal.
Speaker 4: I mean we were trying to explain to Jace right because college football is so massive in the States, and we're trying to explain to him how big it is.
Speaker 1: We had another friend who wanted to go and watch it.
Speaker 4: We were over in America and to get tickets to the college Football Championships is impossible.
Speaker 1: How was it, Joe? How many people were there? What was the experience?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: I was unbelievable. We played at the Atlanta Falcons home stadium, so you know, we play in NFL stadiums, and the funny thing about that was it was actually our second or third smallest crowded year. It's capacity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the college stadiums are bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So our stadium a highest state holds about one hundred and three thousand, and our average home crowds one hundred and four, so actually.
Speaker 2: Hold.
Speaker 6: But yes, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What's that like, the thriller playing in front of those people.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's unbelievable. I mean it's interesting. It's different to the MCG because the crowd, the field itself is so much smaller, so the crowd really feel like they're on top of you. I mean, you know the MCG, you look across the field, you know, it sort of just looks like a wave of people, whereas here it's only fifty three yards across, which is you know, ticky meters basically, so you can you can make eye contacts with the person across the field telling you, you know, to get off their field. And it's awesome though, seeing different words.
Speaker 3: But yeah, in college football, you guys can't get paid in any way like the professionals.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, so.
Speaker 6: You can't get through the university. But as of a couple of years ago, they introduced name, image and likeness, which basically means you can receive sponsorship money. For example, Yeah, one of our wide receivers, Jeremiah Smith, he's done a deal with Red Bull, so he was the first college at Red Bull athlete, and there were rumors circulating that someone of his caliber was being offered up to four and a half million just to leave. Yeah, so they paid.
Speaker 4: But hey, Joe, tell me what were the celebrations like when you won. I spoke to your dad, of course, Eddie Maguire after you won, and he was just elated. I can't even imagine how you felt. What happens when you're in the college championships.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's unbelievable. So a lot of it is exactly what you'd expect. We walked straight into the locker room and it just felt like a cigar factory. You know, every single person's got a cigar and then pow and just loving it. We've got the ski goggles on, you know, the same sort of thing you see. No champaign because half the team's underage. But you know, I thought that out a bit.
Speaker 1: Later on over there. You're twenty three, but you're one of the older ones, aren't you.
Speaker 6: I am. Yeah, thank you for that reminder.
Speaker 2: I mean at twenty four I wouldn't be too well, no exactly, but well, Xander painted a picture of how the party was. Did he and and Ed join in the celebrations? That did not.
Speaker 6: I did bring xany with me. So we've got this local bar that sort of the most popular bar on campus, and they booked it out for us and it was Yeah, it was ridiculous. There was champagne flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been hard to keep an out of that.
Speaker 3: Joe, have you ever seen the movie Rudy?
Speaker 6: I actually haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, old school like kid. All you wanted to do was play college football. It's one of that if you watch it, if you don't cry during that, you're a cold hearted person.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, And what happens now? What privileges do you get? Because you guys are like heroes? Are you off to go? And like do you get to meet big celebrities? Are you off to meet the president? What happens now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so in a couple in a couple of months, we're off to meet Donald crup at the White House. So donal around White House to be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know. I think they just give us a tour. I think we do get to meet the president and yeah, just walk around places that normally people can't go to. So that's pretty cool in itself, you know, walk around campus, haven't paid for a beer for a couple of weeks, which has been and what happens next?
Speaker 1: What's your plan next? Is the goal to get into the NFL.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, that's the ultimate goal, but I'm still a couple of years away from that and I still need to improve quite a lot. So yeah, I'll just get stuck into the sun the weight room and practice as much as they can for the next few years and see how far I can get with it all.
Speaker 2: Good Man and Joe just quickly the NFL. Of course, I forgot to mention this is coming to Melbourne. How exciting to have NFL played on your favorite ground anywhere in the world where Collingwood has triumphed many times before.
Speaker 3: What's going to same small now after knowing their crowds.
Speaker 6: It's unbelievable. I mean, I hope that if I do get picked up by a team down the track, that hopefully that's the team playing in Melbourne. I mean the ultimate dream for me as a kid and still now is the pm MTG. So if I now that that door has been really hoping it'll be, it would be unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Things happened.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 6: It's good to see the Rams there and hopefully that the team they play has an any fingers.
Speaker 2: Cross Well, my congratulations super Bowl.
Speaker 6: I want to say Philly. They have Jordan Mallata the Australian and I'm sick of the Chiefs, but the Chiefs are just so good and they've got the umpires on their side.
Speaker 2: He's going to come for you.
Speaker 3: Joe Joe McGuire join us on the Only make Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Congratulations those guys enjoy the free beers on campus?
Speaker 2: Does this TV show theme ring a bell?
Speaker 1: I love? What was the show called Girls the Playboy Man.
Speaker 3: My wife and I used to watch it.
Speaker 1: All me too, and I was like, there's no way that this is real, and it actually all kind of was real. It was pretty real.
Speaker 4: I think it was going on pretty There was like there was hair for the three wives, Crystal.
Speaker 2: A lot of rules were their names?
Speaker 1: What were the last three.
Speaker 3: Crystal, Candy and Bunny.
Speaker 4: And and then there was the and then there was the woman who run the whole enterprise.
Speaker 3: And yes she's brown bread. Now she one hundred percent. She would be well hughe is, isn't he? Oh yeah, yep yep.
Speaker 1: Holy Kendra and Bridget that's the ones.
Speaker 3: And yes, some some icky stories have come out since death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it would be a biticky, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had a lot of rules for the girls.
Speaker 1: I mean having three wives, a curfew.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, and we're allowed to go out and they do well do the deed with the old Barby?
Speaker 1: Was the old lady?
Speaker 2: Was it Barbie Barby? Yeah? I think she was like the O G Yeah, what she went from bunny to office manager.
Speaker 3: Guys, it's back. No, it's not not the show they're going to have.
Speaker 4: I thought Playboy went bankrupt, door into the receivership.
Speaker 3: And also it was just cancer culture.
Speaker 1: And also who who's did you say? Cancer?
Speaker 3: Hoping you brush over it?
Speaker 1: And people I don't think people are going to the shops and buying magazines anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, it's back Playboy's first print issue five years one off. I remember going the server to buy one and then just buying nine other items I don't actually need, just so it was sitting over that in the basket.
Speaker 2: Good do you do that? When was that a few weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the plastic at the on the magazine rack. Yes, right, yes, so who's.
Speaker 1: The cover girl? Because it was always the big ques the hap. I'm good, we're going to need a bigger magazine.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a foldout.
Speaker 4: No, it's not me. Unsurprisingly, Laurie. I'm just doing a google. Laurie Harvey. That's my stage name, Laurie Harvey.
Speaker 1: Oh she's gorge she's in a in a feathered skirt, and it's far more elegant than it used to be.
Speaker 3: I don't reveal that people.
Speaker 1: Oh she's on the front was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yes, what where was your hiding spot?
Speaker 1: Nicky Glaciers in it?
Speaker 4: The comedian who hosted the.
Speaker 2: Shed just stripped bentson Boone Bear the other night.
Speaker 1: He says, we're back with Lori Harvey, Nicky Glazier. I don't know any of these other people. JB. Smooth?
Speaker 3: Where was your hiding spot?
Speaker 2: Had a few?
Speaker 1: There was always a this is your hiding spot for your magazine? Surely they were all under the bed.
Speaker 3: Weren't they?
Speaker 2: And sisters knew they'd be under that table.
Speaker 1: Give you a hot tip. If I knew my brother as playboys were under the bed, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near under the bed. Was Why do you say sisters were trying to find them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't you not want to know what happened in that magazine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bedside table was a popular spot.
Speaker 1: Well that was just the st socks.
Speaker 3: No socks, that's where kept.
Speaker 1: Is that real? You don't actually put socks on your slong.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you meant?
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 3: You guys into a pie like American pony animals?
Speaker 2: Wait? How why would we.
Speaker 3: Speaking of animals? Let's go to Brodie executive producer the Thumb. Where was your hiding spot?
Speaker 1: Or you ask him?
Speaker 2: You just probably you don't printed on a T shirt crowd.
Speaker 9: I actually had a Playboy magazine, which was very old school for my generation. My dad gave it to me. It was the elm first in edition.
Speaker 3: Sorry, your dad passed on porn mags to you, like inheritance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gave it to me. I still got it.
Speaker 1: Wait, Al McPherson did Playboy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one day you like magazine?
Speaker 4: Job, el Work's going to be thrilled with my Google searches this morning.
Speaker 3: Do you keep it there?
Speaker 1: Person?
Speaker 9: I keep it in my PlayStation four box because no one was ever going in there, so I just put it in there and pull it out whenever you needed it twice a day.
Speaker 3: The magazine that Kid plays a lot of PlayStations.
Speaker 1: El McPherson was the cover girl. Was this the one you had?
Speaker 9: That's it?
Speaker 1: She's in her stock in a panty horror.
Speaker 2: Where did you keep yours? Jason? You sort of a out of time, But I am going to ask Melbournt.
Speaker 3: Where did you keep your thirteen twenty fourteen come back and answer.
Speaker 2: She's distracted now at the.
Speaker 3: You know the DVD rex he used to buy. Oh yeah, yeah, I would take a few DVDs out and then put it at the back of that, then put your DVDs back. Poor mum got a shock when she had to get back to the future one day.
Speaker 2: Steal back.
Speaker 1: Correct, elmcperson had the best.
Speaker 3: Regat sheessuswee lost her.
Speaker 1: She's just I'm looking at Playboy?
Speaker 3: Can I get that isolated? Grab please?
Speaker 1: I'm the work WiFi.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, Hey, Melbourne, where was your hiding spot? Back? But whoa give me please? Who's that?
Speaker 1: That's El McPherson.
Speaker 3: Day, thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne, where was your hiding sit?
Speaker 4: Definitely the eighties said give me or the nineties, nineteen ninety four the haircut.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord, hey, we got free stuff to go in return. So thirteen twenty four ten is our number. When you were growing up, where was your hiding spot? Or if you want to dub in a sibling, by all means, give us a ring. Oh this is awkward, Lauren. The company CEO was just rolled in and you are busy.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Playboy. No, I'm not. I was doing that half an hour ago, set.
Speaker 2: On the company Wallace.
Speaker 1: What I'm looking at Playboy?
Speaker 4: Do you think I know my login password for the company WiFi?
Speaker 1: You got rocks in? I got no idea.
Speaker 3: Someone went to send us something yesterday. They go, we'll send it to your over emails. She goes, I have never.
Speaker 1: Heard of it, don't. I don't even know what my email address is.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Did I say to all of you if I'm not looking you in the eye, I'm not listen. I'm not leasting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Have you caught someone out or have you been caught looking at a naughty mag? Playboys back after five years? Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: Troy and mill Park. What was it a magazine, a video, both a.
Speaker 7: Video at watching a video?
Speaker 2: You caught them?
Speaker 3: Well, what was the situation? Where were they all that work?
Speaker 7: I rocked up to the office and I walked into the office of the big box of the company at the time and walked up to him to give a handshake.
Speaker 6: I was there, and it was in the subway and had what.
Speaker 1: He was eating a subway and watching an adult video, had a foot long in each hand. Maybe, Hey, what sort of industry do we think it was? Have a guess what into what industry? What sort of business were you in?
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say that, but it wasn't It was a factory.
Speaker 1: Fact, Okay, so it's not a bank.
Speaker 2: When the video plays, I dare say the volume is an issue.
Speaker 3: You always that's why you watch a news video first and turn the down. I've been told, is that right? Robert on thirteen twenty four ten, Very morning, guys, morning have you caught.
Speaker 8: My dad had some videos fashed in the video cabinet back in the eighties and he named them Superman and that kids went into the land and we played Superman, and my mum heard it from.
Speaker 7: The kitchen, come running in what the watching Superman.
Speaker 4: Wow, Superman's got naughty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dah, super You can't name it a kid, can't? I?
Speaker 3: Where's his cake?
Speaker 10: Go on?
Speaker 2: Faster than a speeding bullet? Dad?
Speaker 3: Maybe our production guy come in?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello.
Speaker 3: I believe the other story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I found my dad's stash once when I was pretty young.
Speaker 1: How are were you?
Speaker 2: I probably would have been like eight or nine or something.
Speaker 3: How big was the stash?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 11: It was under his it was in his bedside cabinet, and it was a medium sized stash. It wasn't massive, But I went to tell I told my mom about it, and I was like, well, Mom, do you know Dad's got these magazines.
Speaker 1: Snitch?
Speaker 2: And she was like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Oh Steven wib me, good morning, good morning. Did you catch something?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: I thought I was about seventeen trying to be a magazine smuggled through the house down my back, and my mom caught me and realized what I was doing, so she got them out and put them on the dining room table and we had to slip through them together. As a sexual education.
Speaker 3: That's like, if we catch you smoking, you'll pack your smoke the whole packet.
Speaker 1: How old were you let him have a go and did you ever buy another magazine? Again?
Speaker 7: It wasn't bored. It was borrowed from a mate.
Speaker 2: But did you come secondhand? Man?
Speaker 9: Yes, let me.
Speaker 7: She let me have them, so it was too bad.
Speaker 3: In the end, after the family meeting, I want to say that if you was the parent, that's the last thing I want to do.
Speaker 2: It depends on the centerfold. But till we've made look at that child, Oh good research.
Speaker 1: They're birds in the base. Chat with the.
Speaker 4: Parentals is just oh yeah, do you still do it in this day and age or do they just work it out for themselves?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: They probably teach us something. Yes, my dad tried to tell me once we're on the freeway in the car, I just wanted to open the door and.
Speaker 1: Roll out one like nineteen Oh look at that.
Speaker 3: Well, Good morning, Melbourne, welcome to you Friday. What a Friday. We've got the NBA coming to town.
Speaker 2: The NBA, the NFL. Who else wants to join?
Speaker 1: Honestly? How goods Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We've got the Grand Prix coming up, We've just had the Australian Open and it's funny like I was watching the Today Show. The screens before the headline was Sydney snubbed? Yeah, Victoria gets another sporting events.
Speaker 2: The reporter in Sydney's doing vox pops at Bondi asking what sports they'd like to see in Sydney.
Speaker 4: It looks pretty spectacular the sunrise over you know what. You can have your beaches in harbor. You're pretty pretty pretty as a picture postcard photos.
Speaker 2: Backpackers suffering your jock Sydney absolutely.
Speaker 1: In their speedos, suffering your budgies with your little hot bodies.
Speaker 3: Can have your little labs.
Speaker 2: And there are a few hotties along that stretch you can have along that bond It's very intimidating, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's plenty of hot. There's plenty of hotties in Melbourne. Very hot, just a bit like more cool hot, like undercover.
Speaker 2: Hot, wrong hot.
Speaker 1: Movement, undercover hot. In Melbourne, they're showy hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, They're like the hot big sister that everyone thinks is mean, and we're like.
Speaker 1: The cool little sister.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's great to have the basketball and the American football and whatever else we've got going on here.
Speaker 3: Coming up before seven thirty, we are getting your debt free. We're going to be doing debt roulette. But next there is an amazing skill how Lauren Phillips has. It would come in very handy in a lot of officers around town as well. Sun's going to be out. There's a lot of bit of cloud.
Speaker 1: Can't say out of the tent. Wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: If you squint you can sort of see through that. I don't think peaking through is that legal?
Speaker 1: Darker than legal?
Speaker 2: Tin top It's going to beautiful twenty Yesterday.
Speaker 1: Was a moment, way hotter than I expected. I hit I hit the pool, good pool weather yesterday.
Speaker 2: I broke fast yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh that lasted long.
Speaker 1: It's for seven. It was for six and it was a first.
Speaker 2: You have a free pass, can't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: So I'm done for the month now.
Speaker 4: You did go to lunch and I did tell you there is one of the best cocktails in Melbourne. It is a champagne pina colada.
Speaker 3: Did you have to sorry?
Speaker 4: What a champagne pinacolada? And it's like a frozen champagne pinacolata.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: It's a slurpy.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like a coconut slurpy.
Speaker 4: I can't explain to you how it is it's extraordinary. Now, Clint, can I get a four of you champagne Pina Clada?
Speaker 2: I would give it five Dakerie glasses.
Speaker 1: Out of farm five jakerries.
Speaker 3: Would you happen to have five empty Dakery glasses?
Speaker 2: Clinton loses lips. Seems other people are trying to take up your skills.
Speaker 4: I know you guys think I'm good at lip reading, but there is this real thing at the moment that's a big thing on TikTok where people are lip reading what celebrities are saying to I mean, Taylor Swift cops.
Speaker 1: It all the time.
Speaker 3: But Taylor's very good. She always put her hand over her mouth.
Speaker 2: She knows a lot of the coaches in the AFL coaches box do that because the TV cameras on tell him to move to the forward pocket.
Speaker 1: No. I think there's a lot of swear words as well.
Speaker 2: They're thrown in there.
Speaker 1: That's why they're covering.
Speaker 4: And Taylor Swift is often getting lip red while she's in the box at the Chiefs games. They like, what did she say when Travis Kelsey got a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Get me a hot dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get me a half deity dog. Anyway, bianchor Censori and Kanye.
Speaker 4: West are the latest victims of this, with people saying before she took her coat off with her new dress, he was saying, you can't tell me nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you're on fire tonight. Babe.
Speaker 4: You're making a scene now. And then he kept saying, this is going to make so much sense. Drop it behind you, and then you're making a scene. I got your babe.
Speaker 1: He was telling you, Oh yeah, he is cheerleader to get the naked body out.
Speaker 3: I don't think you have to be a lip rated to that one out.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, las, do you want to put on the noise canceling headphones? All right?
Speaker 2: How this works is.
Speaker 3: Clinton and I will whisper a few statements. Lauren's got some noise canceling headphones on, playing loud music, and it is we have to see if she can lipreat. It's actually gotten very good at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little too good, I would say, Jace, which.
Speaker 3: All right, so I go first, you can go first.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, someone told me I was yelling the other day, So tell me. If I'm yelling, I'll try not to yell.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Because I've got loud music.
Speaker 3: You might hear yeah, you do. And it's not just in this segment. It was the summer ready here we go. Yep, it was the summer of sixty nine.
Speaker 1: I completely missed it.
Speaker 2: It was the summer of sixty nine.
Speaker 1: It was the summer of sixty nine. Yeah, in town last night.
Speaker 2: Jace has a huge crush on Sarah Arbo.
Speaker 1: Jess is your new crush. Eats an apple?
Speaker 2: No? Do you like apples?
Speaker 3: No? Apple pie?
Speaker 2: Jace has a huge crush.
Speaker 1: Jess is your new crush Jace Jess.
Speaker 2: Jace has a huge crush.
Speaker 1: Jace has a huge crush.
Speaker 12: On on Sarah Sarah Harris.
Speaker 1: Jace has a huge crush on Sarah Harris.
Speaker 3: Now Sarah.
Speaker 1: Every morning he looks.
Speaker 2: She's wearing white again, Sarah in white. She got the hair behind the ear? Oh, I love it there.
Speaker 1: Sarah looks great and black.
Speaker 3: She almost got the hair behind the ear that he needs a holiday's working around the clock.
Speaker 2: It's reinforcements.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about how she's got the hardest working ear?
Speaker 3: And I told her she was good. Got a man crush on that guy, Taddy Swims. It's a big unit too, is he he is?
Speaker 1: I love He's having a baby yeah, he played.
Speaker 2: Last year. I'm not a huge concert guy.
Speaker 1: But I told you I was like Jace.
Speaker 4: When you hear his voice, just with no big band, he's going to give you Gooseba.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the concert experience that gives you anxiety?
Speaker 1: The crowds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I get a little bored. The merch, yeah, get the crowds.
Speaker 4: And also at a concert generally have to stay in your spot, and he can't.
Speaker 2: He just cuts laps.
Speaker 3: And the worst bit last time I went to the Killers and everyone got up was dancing around me, and I'm in the seated section, So.
Speaker 2: Like, did you stay seated?
Speaker 3: I did at the start, and then I realized on I'm causing a scene, so I stood.
Speaker 2: Then I just bost a small bob so I looked natural jealousy.
Speaker 1: It's because you can't dance? Is that why you don't like concepts?
Speaker 3: A bit of that, then you'd get sweaty as oh, very sweaty.
Speaker 4: Actually coming up next, there's something else Jase isn't very good at. They's been invited to and he's being a very bad sport about and Clint, I need you to help me to get him a bit.
Speaker 1: More enthusiastic, and every parent in Melbourne will have an opinion on this.
Speaker 3: Before we get to that.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren's dead.
Speaker 3: I'm loving this because this time of the year. Let's be honest, everyone is watching every cent. You have spent big time over summer or the school holidays. Are those little money sponges they rack up quite the bill.
Speaker 1: But adults with no kids can rack up quite a bill as well.
Speaker 3: You love them, you love them even more if they're cheap. Here's the go though, If you've got bills piling up at home.
Speaker 1: What are they old enough to go and work?
Speaker 3: I think it's what is it fourteen nine months?
Speaker 4: It is fourteen to nine months. I couldn't wait to get a job. I was like, am I old enough? My old enough?
Speaker 1: My old enough?
Speaker 3: Yep. So look, you send us your bills. We'll tap the card. If it gets to prove, we will pay them. Let's go to Jenny Morning.
Speaker 1: Jenny. Oh my god, you've made it.
Speaker 2: Jen.
Speaker 4: Oh now you've got you got three kids. How's the air conditioning bill going over summer?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they wrecked that up. Don't worry. They had to take the remote controls. They had them going.
Speaker 4: All night yes, and then were they leaving the doors open as well? And then it's like, what is the point of having this on?
Speaker 3: Were you born?
Speaker 8: Of course? Yeah, of course they were.
Speaker 1: Yes. My manch fiance does the same thing.
Speaker 2: Taking the remotes is strong. That's good. I've started turning off the Wi Fi to the house if they don't listen to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good, that's good dad, But that's power move.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, Jenny, let's see if we can help take some pressure off all of these bills that are mounting up. Now you've got a rates bill for seven hundred dollars, and electricity bill for five hundred and thirty and a private health bill for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What do you want to tap our card on? First? Our Nova credit can go to the rate.
Speaker 2: The rate seven hundred.
Speaker 3: And five bucks. Well, the rate's going to prove.
Speaker 4: The rates are paid, Jenny. Does that take a bit of pressure off?
Speaker 8: It sure does, because I've got to get four new tires for my car, so that's almost going to pay for them.
Speaker 4: How annoying. We pay one bill and there's another one there waiting. All right, here's where the fun starts, Jenny. You've got two more bills here. An electricity bill for five thirty a private health bill for five hundred. Do you want to tap the card on one of those? If it gets approved, we'll pay both. If it gets declined, you lose the rates as well.
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm not going to be greedy. I'm happy that the rates are getting paid.
Speaker 1: Good on your Jenny done.
Speaker 3: You don't want to live a little Jenny, No, no, she's living.
Speaker 4: She's getting four new tires, guys. Otherwise she'll be driving on balls.
Speaker 1: You call them balls tires the rims.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jenny, well done. We'll pay your rates for you. Can we just have a bit of fun. Let's let's tap the electricity bill and s I if it would have been declined or approved?
Speaker 13: Okay, it doesn't matter though.
Speaker 1: You've got your rates, Paie, so much.
Speaker 3: Good on you have a great weekend. Enjoy the tires.
Speaker 1: Thanks God, Drive carefully.
Speaker 14: God.
Speaker 3: Isn't that an experience when you've got to go and get new tires.
Speaker 4: And they're like, how often are you supposed to do that? The only time I've gone in to get a new tire is when I've got a flat one.
Speaker 1: I've popped it.
Speaker 2: You should probably check the tread on your tires.
Speaker 1: And then you get the little sad tire.
Speaker 3: But you have to give tile. Can't go over forty?
Speaker 4: How often you're supposed to change your tires? Little sad tires? It is sad that side they put.
Speaker 1: On, it's skinny.
Speaker 2: Have to be bright, yell be happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do we need to show people that we're running on the spear?
Speaker 1: Why is that that break? Right? Bright yellows?
Speaker 2: Were driving with a flat tire? To the tires?
Speaker 3: You what tire?
Speaker 9: We know?
Speaker 1: How often I supposed to change your tires?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: Does anybody in here know?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Just when you can't every slows down. I was going to say slides when you lose grip. Oh, because that's what the tires do you realize?
Speaker 1: Oh like suction cups?
Speaker 3: God, every day is a learning day, isn't it. Well, good morning, Melbourne. Just go on twenty one to eight? Oh gods, I just witnessed the most.
Speaker 1: Awkward what happened? Because you came in here with a little grin on your face?
Speaker 3: So peek behind the curtain. The big big bosses are in town today.
Speaker 1: Big bosses they.
Speaker 3: Normally run out of the mothership in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yes, see the little kids today. They have kids party.
Speaker 2: We love them. They're great.
Speaker 3: They normally walk the floor saying hello. Now this is the big CEO right. I was watching through the glass and he comes up to great guy Pete. Executive producer Brody gives him a handshake. Good to see you, mate, Happy new year, producer. Jeez, what did you do when you saw the big boss?
Speaker 9: I just stood up and shook his hands for you.
Speaker 2: That's normal.
Speaker 1: Exactly What did gen Z do? Gen Z our gorgeous, beautiful young producer year old producer, she's twenty.
Speaker 3: What did you do when you saw the CEO?
Speaker 1: I stood up, came a big hug, kiss.
Speaker 3: Yes, but she didn't commit. It was so awkward.
Speaker 1: Did you panic? Half?
Speaker 3: I looked out there on her arms were just dangling in the air.
Speaker 2: I'm sir at all.
Speaker 1: Did he hug you back hardly? I didn't give you a footage tap on the shoulder.
Speaker 3: I also noticed you lingered.
Speaker 2: I am. I once went for a hug with Sarena Williams, but she sort of went for a kiss, like a kiss on the cheek, and I kissed her ear. Oh, like the entire.
Speaker 4: When you don't know if someone's going for a handshake or heart it is.
Speaker 1: It's awkward.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be. Do you know what it was for a Bury Bras campaign surrounded wall of bras and I'm kissing her ear.
Speaker 1: Good for you, I reckon.
Speaker 3: He big news dropped this morning. The NBA is sending an all star team out to Melbourne. I'll tell you it all kicked off yesterday. The NFL are coming to play the g We've got super Bowl on.
Speaker 4: Super Bowls on Monday. Have you seen some of the super Bowl commercials that have dropped?
Speaker 2: Some of it up to Billy.
Speaker 4: Meta one with Glenn Powell. And this is my favorite. It's a stella ad Matt Damon and David Beckham my favorite.
Speaker 1: Listen, Mum, dad, we have something to tell you. You have a twin brother we never told you about.
Speaker 2: Are you Beckham? Dave Beckham?
Speaker 1: Something I have to tell you.
Speaker 2: My brother is a famous OCCA player. So how famous are you? Like, Matt demon famous?
Speaker 1: Maybe ben afthlete famous. That's a show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's his long lost twin Dave. He's Dave Beckham. It's really good.
Speaker 1: There's an that's a little snippet of it. It's a great ad. I love the Super Bowl ads.
Speaker 2: Do you know I love you, Matt, but you are not a twin to David Beckham.
Speaker 1: No, no, he is.
Speaker 3: I'm a great skin, but you're not.
Speaker 1: He's not David. He's definitely not. Uh.
Speaker 4: Those super Bowl ads cost eight fortune to run during the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much they can?
Speaker 2: A lot of eyeballs?
Speaker 3: A fortune?
Speaker 1: Ye, a lot, like a real lot, like millions and millions. Melbourn Clint, have you heard about Jason's camping adventure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more about it.
Speaker 1: Right. Jace is a father of just quickly.
Speaker 2: Is it like a.
Speaker 1: It's a school camp with.
Speaker 2: Dad's outdoors, the flying Fox, damp.
Speaker 1: I've got the itinery it does say on the briefing note. Okay, at the school you will be able to enjoy campfires, high ropes, nature walks, something for everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So the kids came home last week and said, Dad, there'll be an email. There's a dad and kid camp coming up.
Speaker 4: Jace walked into the into the studio the next morning and said, my kids have got a dad and kid camping trip and I ain't going.
Speaker 1: No, And I said, yeah, you have to go.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect memory. But hang on teaching.
Speaker 1: Are my hanging on too, because I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: You boys are about to become men, don't they need to be? They need a well, actually manly figure.
Speaker 3: You might behind What do you want me to go along and introduce them to one?
Speaker 1: It might make you grow up too.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to take the spot for someone else, right, because.
Speaker 1: Room for everyone? I just need the email.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say that.
Speaker 1: It does says everyone's welcome.
Speaker 3: Welcome doesn't necessarily mean this room.
Speaker 1: That's Uncle's special. People like it's two nights, Clint. Do you want to go with the kids?
Speaker 2: I don't think they deserve that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here's the itinery, Kidney. So you check in, families arrive, you either check into your tent or cabin. You get your assignment. So are you like, how much does it cost for a cabin?
Speaker 2: Not a ten?
Speaker 1: Have you sent that email yet?
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was a cabin option.
Speaker 1: There's a tent slash cabin, two very different things.
Speaker 3: Do you share the cabin?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's at random? Well, you share it with your child, Dad's in one and the kids in the other. I can't imagine being the cabin with all the dads.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't to be in there with a stranger, Daryl, Daryl.
Speaker 1: No, but they're your kids friends parents.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily because it's a whole bunch of the years at school. It's not just your kids.
Speaker 4: You might make some new friends, so then you'll get a briefing on safety protocols and over you of the weekends schedule fully catered, except for Friday night, where you should bring your own dinner, or you could offer a communal meal where each family contributes editions bring.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The best part is that they're going to coordinate it on the WhatsApp channels. And I can't wait for you to get all the messages. You love a WhatsApp group. That's what are you going to bring? What play? Are you going to take?
Speaker 2: Progressive dinner?
Speaker 9: What would you take me?
Speaker 2: I'd take a few snags for the barbie and like, no one else is going to do.
Speaker 1: You know, you can never have too many snags? Would what are you thinking of taking? I don't think there's ovens in a camp? Oh, yeah, you're at a camp. Is there a proper kitchen?
Speaker 2: They'll be billy.
Speaker 1: You could bring me can dig a hole and make some.
Speaker 2: It's dead with honey.
Speaker 1: You know you can't put storytelling seven thirty pm.
Speaker 3: Some stories, stories, guys, I've got adhd I can't drag out a.
Speaker 1: Story, Clint, are you ready for Jace doing this? Dads and children can share stories and sing camp songs. Come on, what are you going to see? What you can also see in the jungle, the mighty jungle. The lion sleeps tonight. Everybody now in the jungle. No, no, he's not looking. And come on the camp songs?
Speaker 4: Okay, next morning, hearty breakfast today, I am party, hearty breakfast. I reckon, that's I reckon, that's bag beans. And then you go on the flying Fox.
Speaker 1: Jason, the Harness, get the camera out. Are you a harness guy?
Speaker 3: You always say you're not a harness girl. I'm not a harness.
Speaker 1: Then there's the forest walk. Dads can lead nature scavenger hunts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because there's so much.
Speaker 1: And the dads will teach the children at the local flora and fauna. Do you ever know what flora and fauna?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: No, But the scavenger hunt can be fine me because they'll be looking on.
Speaker 1: You've got to go. What about the indoor climbing wall? I can't wait to see you do.
Speaker 2: Is there a hyperlink there for Jase to apply?
Speaker 1: I'm right now? Do they mention anything about afternoon t three pm? You'd be keen on that.
Speaker 2: Infinity Is there an infinity pool?
Speaker 4: No, but there's physical activities and climbing walls. Then this is the best bit.
Speaker 1: Now. I think we should start practicing at seven pm.
Speaker 3: I hate you.
Speaker 1: So there's a talent show.
Speaker 4: Where children showcase their skills fantastic, followed by a movie night. What what movie would you suggest?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: What are you going to do in the performance? In the in the school's got no Come on? So we're there, right.
Speaker 2: Can set?
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Radio? Dat?
Speaker 1: And here comes Phillis Hudson and Jason Hawkins's.
Speaker 3: Probably do a magic show.
Speaker 1: Do you know they're doing any magic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know one trick.
Speaker 2: I think you should go. It's very important.
Speaker 1: On the last day there's a closing ceremony.
Speaker 3: It's not the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Might as well be flag bearer.
Speaker 1: He won't be flag bear. I give you a hot tip, dirty, you have to go. You have to like it's your crappy dad.
Speaker 2: If you don't go, say that you know, because I.
Speaker 4: Know you have the time to go if you're working and you're busy and you can't go, but conveniently it's over a week.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't go that week.
Speaker 4: You know what, even if it was during our showtime, we would insist. We would just call you on and check in, how's the Flying Fox this morning?
Speaker 2: The CEO see, I'm sure he'd be happy to greenlight it. But Jason, you'll regret it for the rest of your time if you don't memories.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that the start working on the Magic Show?
Speaker 2: It's beautiful?
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 3: Let's put it in our dimas for thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Let's talk school may.
Speaker 4: We've got months to pres the Magic Show? Okay and the Bringer plate?
Speaker 3: Can we talk school camps? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 2: At you so much?
Speaker 3: What happened on school camp? Did someone get in trouble? Was someone sent to the hospital? Did you get expelled?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to take no? Wine?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No wine?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Look at the for the Magic Show. I look at the responsibility segment that section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, Is that what you mean? What if in the floor and Fauna walk you stumbled across if your plans, I.
Speaker 1: Was some flora and fauna. Now now he knows what flora and fauna is.
Speaker 3: Oather around kids now this little special tree.
Speaker 4: We're asking on thirteen twenty four ten, what happened on your school camp when.
Speaker 1: You're a kid. Because Jace has a father.
Speaker 4: And sons school camp, which is going to now it exists, He's not going to, but we are insisting that you must go.
Speaker 1: I just look memories for the kids.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm all good for making memories with the kids. I just you know, there'd be a lot of people that I don't know.
Speaker 4: Get I your comfort zone. You might learn something too. At my school camp, all the boys were giving each other wedges. Boys anyway, bad idea.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. Didn't say it, but it happened.
Speaker 4: They were all giving each other one next to a weggie, and then one boy they gave an atomic weggie too, and all the other.
Speaker 1: Boys got atomic. I don't know what's the difference between a normal edge and an atomic weggie. I must just be extreme.
Speaker 3: Executive Producer the thumb.
Speaker 9: An atomic weggie is where you're lifted off the ground. Wedges when you're stationary and atomic is when you're in the air.
Speaker 4: They went too far with the one he got an atomic weggie and that they all got suspended.
Speaker 1: Lifted. Wedgi is a band from camps.
Speaker 4: You can't be doing that to people, even though they all I think they all agreed they were all going to get wrong.
Speaker 3: Our boss, Sarah just sent me a message Nova would be happy to give you the time off to go to the camp.
Speaker 2: Oh fantastic, Well it's usual people walked in.
Speaker 1: Now do they need extra helpers, Clinton, I will happily go with thee We'll hang with the teacher.
Speaker 2: There is no way.
Speaker 4: Imagine me saying Jace, it's your turn to do that now. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What happened on your school cab?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 9: Bad?
Speaker 1: Ugly go to Lucas.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys morning.
Speaker 1: What happened in? What grade was it?
Speaker 10: It was year eight Tasmania camp and well, yeah, we'll coming back from hover. My first time on a plane, was very curious and excited and looked at the ceiling, saw a bunch of buttons, thought, oh, this looks like a fold down DVD TV player. Next thing you know, I pull this button and oxygen mask falled down.
Speaker 2: From the plane ceiling for everyone.
Speaker 10: No, just around pirood.
Speaker 1: That's great supervise at least you didn't need to use them.
Speaker 10: Drive And then we're waiting on the time mat for an hour, getting a bunch of death from these random people. Of course, yeah, some people might have missed some connecting flights.
Speaker 1: But my bad, Lucas.
Speaker 4: When someone MUCKs something up on a plane and the plane can't go, everyone does give you a bit of a death stay, don't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot flying.
Speaker 4: People who go, Actually, I forgot to bring something. I've got to get off the plane, and you're like, oh, that's another hour.
Speaker 3: Also, have your bags ready to go? Yes, yes, But when I'm standing in the aisle and you're got to get charge, let's go.
Speaker 1: When you're getting off, when you're getting off, let's go.
Speaker 2: Don't you cut in front of me. If you're behind me, don't you cut in front of It's.
Speaker 1: An orderly fashion.
Speaker 3: Get your little bag down from the top, have it on your lap, ready to go? Yeah, all right, hang on, Brady.
Speaker 1: Oh what happened to you?
Speaker 9: It was your six camp. It was in aris Inlet and it was like an adventure camp. But you have the big Swing and all that type of stuff. Flying Fox and then the Flying Fox and on the obstacle course. I had a bit of a saw tummy. And on the obstacle course and it was about like five hundred meters back from the dorms, and it was about three quarters the way through the obstacle course. I realized that my tummy was not gonna last. So then I tried to like waddle off without you know, over exerting myself. And halfway through the field, I put myself did.
Speaker 1: You put yourself on the Flying Fox?
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 9: This was year six in areas inland. And then I didn't want anyone to know.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you put yourself on the Flying Fox?
Speaker 9: I had made it down, but it was pretty much as I stepped off it that I saw with myself. And then I had to walk back five hundred meters back to the dawns.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: And then Michael Mason I saw him as he was coming out of the bathrooms. Student that was a friend of mine, and so then we just had like a quick chat. He didn't know that I had to pull my pants and then I went into the shower and took my jocks off and then it was ever when people could always smell a little scuts. Something was going on. So I tried to wash them, and then I was so embarrassed and I left them in there, and then there was an investigation and were left in the shower.
Speaker 2: Oh did they get to the bottom of them? Because normally you label all your clothes for school.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get found out?
Speaker 9: Well, the teacher told my mum so because I think my name was in them or something.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: Don't laugh. You just imagine a conversation with his freaks.
Speaker 1: We will laugh at you, brody, because I reckon you were probably older than you.
Speaker 3: This wasn't school, he was.
Speaker 2: It school.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Jase, you must go on your father and some look.
Speaker 3: We'll see what the availabilities like and what we're doing.
Speaker 4: You will always say you could spend more time with your dad. You would you dream about having more time with your dad. Dad, But you always say I wish I had more time to spend more memory, create more memories with him.
Speaker 1: Don't deny your kid.
Speaker 3: Well rocks up with the can and that's a magic trick. I'll do that talent.
Speaker 4: Just because you don't want to do the talent show. Don't don't do something you regret this argument?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, she's got a point.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, come on, it's core memories. You've got to go send us a photo of you in the harness on the flying Fox, or you're at it.
Speaker 3: Every day at nine o'clock, we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's go to the fine CLASTI.
Speaker 1: It's that easy money. Good morning from Nary Warren. Good morning, twenty six years old. What would five thousand dollars do for you?
Speaker 15: Oh so much?
Speaker 2: You know, things are expense about the moment.
Speaker 10: I think it'll just help kind of pay us the bills and stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, money, I want you to paint me like you paint your animals.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? She yeah, she does drawing portraits and portraits.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, Buy money, Buy Money's Instagram page. Pone wants to look it up.
Speaker 3: How do you go with the dogs staying still?
Speaker 7: Well, thankfully the clients just send me they're chosen photos, so I don't have to worry about that too much.
Speaker 1: Was that a real question?
Speaker 4: I knew what you were going to ask as soon as you started asking.
Speaker 1: Surely, if you didn't think she's sitting there like with the King and Queen, like they're doing a royal a royal portrait.
Speaker 4: Here's another pigs here, don't oh my gosh, chase she paints off pictures.
Speaker 3: What's not the real thing?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Marnie, let's forget here to ask that question and see if we can win you some cash. Now, I've got three questions in front of me. There is an easy question for fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: There's a medium question for.
Speaker 4: Five hundred, and a difficult question for five thousand dollars. What are you after today?
Speaker 10: I reckon the five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are five thousand dollars? You big or go home?
Speaker 2: Good girl. You are going to hear a question.
Speaker 1: You were away a few five hundreds this week.
Speaker 2: Anna, would you for a big win?
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 3: You will hear the question, and then you will get three seconds to answer. You have to give me an answer in that time. Okay, Now, if you don't know, yes, yeah, for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: In what country was Huggin does ice cream developed?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 13: Two?
Speaker 1: Denmark? I said my guess was either Denmark or what else?
Speaker 2: Did I say Denmark?
Speaker 1: Or did I say Denmark?
Speaker 2: There's a Royal Copenhagen ice cream, isn't there? Yes, that's what we're thinking.
Speaker 4: I think I said they aren't they Dutch waffle cones.
Speaker 3: Or something that's a Royal copen and someone has to sit in that funny little window.
Speaker 2: Rolling they drizzled the hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Would you believe?
Speaker 4: Hugan dust was developed in New York in the Bronx. It opened in nineteen seventy six, and they wanted it to sound international.
Speaker 1: Hey European, you're not going to go American American.
Speaker 3: We'll chuck you in the running for Nobors cash or the car.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, darl Nice for you guys to have a good one.
Speaker 1: You too, Belgian waffle coins is what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Hey, chuck it in the Dutch oven.
Speaker 3: No thanks, guys coming up next? Have you have you remembered who's about to join us?
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Put the cameras on, Lauren, you're about to see a run of the handbag. Put the lippy on, coming glass on next.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about.
Speaker 3: The star of an awesome show that is coming to Melbourne, and it is also Lauren's ultimate girl crush. Let's not bring that up, Clint. We'll keep a professional.
Speaker 1: Trust you two to not bring it up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, she's walking in here we go. Don't linger when she hugs you. This is number one hundred. If you're a fan of Disney movies, you are going to love the show that's coming to Melbourne and it stars our next guest.
Speaker 11: Our next guest is a phenomenal singer and actress who is the star of the musical Phantom of the Opera and has performed alongside legends like Andrea but Celli.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Me man said, Amy joined this.
Speaker 12: Now, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: We're gonna address it at the start.
Speaker 2: What someone's got a girl crush? I think.
Speaker 4: So when we got the option to have you on the show, I was like, guys, we have to get her in. She's my girl. All my friends, not my fiance knows it. And I said you were coming in today and he was like, not that beautiful girl. You walk around the house trying to be crush is mutual?
Speaker 2: Who stop it? We'll exit the conversation.
Speaker 3: That felt like a felt like a generic response.
Speaker 4: No, I admire you and you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's not familiar with Amy's work.
Speaker 4: I first noticed you when you sung at the Grand Final the AFL.
Speaker 9: No Perth.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was a highlight for many reasons, for Clint, because you sung the anthem and because Melbourne one.
Speaker 1: How was that for you? Yeah?
Speaker 14: It was really surreal, Like standing in the in the middle of the entire arena, I was like, I don't know, I felt like it was where I belonged.
Speaker 3: You look like you belonged to the Why were doing the cardboard cutouts in the Grandstone allowed a.
Speaker 4: Crowd because you're from Perth, you're a local girl. Yes, so that must have been pretty special performing in front of a huge crowd like that in your hometown.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 14: I'd been based in London previously, so it was it was like a lovely homecoming for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I bet you've also gone on to sing with Andrechelly you did his tour.
Speaker 1: Do I need to do the whole bio guys?
Speaker 12: Yeah, go on, I know it all. Yeah, what's your addressing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Currently based in Sydney.
Speaker 14: I moved there when I was doing Phantom of the Opera at the Sydney Opera House and then came and did it here at the Arts Center Melbourne, so that was also.
Speaker 1: You'll be surprised. No, I saw that too in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: With another friend of ours and who is just divine good Josh.
Speaker 14: We were just in Singapore together doing an areloid Webber show.
Speaker 3: So what's your background? Just started singing in school, got into musical theater.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, like when I was younger, I was more into sport. Actually, I went to nationals for rhythmic gymnastics and pole vaulting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she can do it all. Pole vaulting is random though.
Speaker 12: Yeah I was.
Speaker 14: I was quite bad at it, but I still went to national somehow. But it's a cool story, you know what I mean. And then later on I started getting more into singing. My sister was actually always the singer in the family, and my parents made me go to her singing lessons and I was like, oh God, why do I.
Speaker 2: Have to do this?
Speaker 4: How annoyed your sister would have been when they were like, oh, she's better.
Speaker 14: No, my sister actually is a very amazing singer. She just hasn't chosen to to have continued with that in live but she Yeah, I sometimes like steal her for a little duet here and there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, little von Trapp family.
Speaker 3: So this gig would be right up your alley. Laws.
Speaker 4: Now this is where I get I turn the green eyed monster comes out like you and I are jealous because you are doing my dream job.
Speaker 3: Disney in Concert Alive at Arts Center Melbourne. Tickets are available now ArtCenter Melbourne dot com dot are you.
Speaker 1: Talk me through what's happening at Disney and Concert?
Speaker 3: We got so or Lauren got to invest in Disney songs. At the end of last year that we played one Disney song, she decided to do an hour of it.
Speaker 14: I heard this, I love that, Yeah, I love that. But yeah, what's what's not? In Disney in Concert Live at the Art Center Melbourne. We have sixty five members of the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, which is huge. We've got a massive choir, we have five musical theater stars including myself, and then epic lighting, sound, special effects, all set to a backdrop.
Speaker 3: The only problem is you'd want to get up and join.
Speaker 14: I can't bring We need to do a karaoke version of the show. But anyway, it's all set to a backdrop of your favorite Disney magical memories up on the.
Speaker 4: Does that mean you get to play all the princesses, all the different ones.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I'm doing like the classical, you know, stuff that we grew up with, like the Little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: So what's your you bell?
Speaker 14: We we don't have any beauty in the well. Actually yes we are seeing a bit of beauty in the beast.
Speaker 2: But I'm just trying to get one question.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: Your question is who's playing alone?
Speaker 2: So what's your favorite of all those songs? Disney?
Speaker 14: I think like when you hear this stuff, when you listen to it on Spotify or you you watch it on on the Iconic Disney Films, it's like very very magical obviously, but seeing it and hearing.
Speaker 12: It play live is a whole different level.
Speaker 14: It's like, especially played by sixty five piece and quietly that doesn't happen. You know, you don't get that many people on stage playing these incredible magical songs, so it's like, I don't know, it's almost like an out of body experience.
Speaker 12: I know that sounds really.
Speaker 14: We did that one last time, that one last time, and that was a very big hit. But I know, you just get overwhelmed with business stuff. Oh, that's it?
Speaker 1: Is this you?
Speaker 12: I am singing this one exactly?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite? Is there one? Sorry? Clint, we are out of time.
Speaker 1: Are you still here, Clint? Do you want to do a duet? Amy?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm going to say my favorite is the Lion King?
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, I think that's yeah?
Speaker 1: Pretty?
Speaker 2: That was worth what.
Speaker 4: You're like our very own Australian Disney Prince, Oh you want to do that?
Speaker 3: That was a question statement?
Speaker 1: And people allowed to sing along? Well?
Speaker 12: Look, I mean so quietly.
Speaker 14: Yes, in a concert hall, it's it's not always the done thing.
Speaker 12: But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What about coming along?
Speaker 14: I think the encore people will definitely sing along. I'm not going to give what I give that away, but yeah, feel free to sing.
Speaker 3: Rushed out of a side door into a van and straight out of the venue where you can't see her or follow her.
Speaker 2: Because waiting at the stage door with clouds.
Speaker 3: What a performance.
Speaker 12: It's stop. Yeah, but I don't know, you just with this nostalgic feelings. Do you know what I mean? It's really beautiful?
Speaker 1: Says You've also sung for the Royal family. Did you meet Prince Harry? Yes? So that'll do me. She's done at all. She's living in my drobe.
Speaker 3: How long ago was it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: This pre Megan?
Speaker 14: I know he was with Megan. It was at the Ant Day Memorial service in London. But before that I had sung at Buckingham Palace for Probible King Charles Now.
Speaker 12: And that was pretty just for him.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 12: Under the sea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that joint like? And so I could do it with a.
Speaker 12: Bit of it's wild.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they took away our phone, so I don't actually really have a memory. But I actually stole one of the they okay, yeah, on the road but no, it's fine. They had these like menus. But the menus were like this big and they were in the shape of a castle, and they were like card board.
Speaker 12: They were like quality, like a themed restaurant.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was like and it folded out and it had all these like drawings on it and it was like, yeah, the menu for the evening And so I stole that's castle.
Speaker 1: It's not like going to castle, it's the king fucking Palace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dinner and everything there and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did he hands pick you to sing?
Speaker 14: I was singing in a group with the Royal of Music because that's where I was starting at the time, and they had like an affiliation with the squad.
Speaker 12: But yeah, it was pretty it was amazing.
Speaker 14: And then I actually sung for him again at the Australian High Commission after the Prince Harriet.
Speaker 12: So yeah three times and you again.
Speaker 3: But you have to like, yeah, did you see Lauren in the window palace?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 14: But yeah, it was funny because you have to like curtsy and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like you got to do were you in training to do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 12: They just again they just tell you before.
Speaker 4: But because some people get the curtsy way too low and it's too aggressive.
Speaker 3: This is when you met Charlie. Yeah, sorry, so can we do you bet? Charlie Clinton? So as you come along and he says, hello, what did what did you.
Speaker 2: Have to do?
Speaker 12: I can't really remember, but it was, hell, get.
Speaker 2: Your sausage fingers out.
Speaker 3: Oh and you're allowed to touch the King. You're allowed to do.
Speaker 1: An I can do a handshake.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that lady from Melbourne's doing over.
Speaker 1: There peaking through the window?
Speaker 3: Before we let you go, Amy, sorry to put you on the spot, but would you like to do a little jewet?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought we were going to play a game.
Speaker 2: No, I think screw the game.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the game. I'm not doing a jeet, don't. I've got sweaty palms and I've broken out the sweat.
Speaker 2: Maybe she should just start the game. Let's get it a.
Speaker 1: Start, okay, you.
Speaker 3: We'll go next, We'll go next.
Speaker 1: Do you do you want to introduce the game?
Speaker 2: Kick things off? Do you guys want to do a whole new world together?
Speaker 1: No, that's not how the game.
Speaker 14: What I'm thinking is, I'll sing a line and then you guys have to finish it.
Speaker 1: See how well, well, let's see who knows the second.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll buzz in.
Speaker 1: What if it's under the seat, then it's yours only, buzzy.
Speaker 14: Okay, So I'm going to see how well you guys know you're Disney by singing little bit of one of the songs, and then whoever hits the buzzer first gets to finish the line. Okay, I'll start off with something easy.
Speaker 12: Okay, all right?
Speaker 16: The snow glows white on the mountain night, not a footprint to be seen, Lauren?
Speaker 1: Is it? It feels like iolation and it looks like I'm a queen. I'm a queen.
Speaker 12: I'm the queen.
Speaker 1: I'm the queen.
Speaker 12: Yes, correct, right.
Speaker 1: Next one, I'm too nervous to sing properly.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you mean not that? That was properly all right?
Speaker 16: Up where they walk up, where they run up, where they stay all day in bus.
Speaker 15: And wondering free Lauren, which I could be part.
Speaker 3: Of the wh.
Speaker 12: And can you guys? Do you guys know what?
Speaker 2: That's?
Speaker 15: Slip and their friends they walk get too far les required for jumping, dancing, walking around on those what do you call those things?
Speaker 1: Feet?
Speaker 12: That was me the end two you should actually be you've got you guy's name? What Disney movie?
Speaker 2: That was? From?
Speaker 1: What has Fins? Flipping? Flipping your fins?
Speaker 2: The Mermaid one.
Speaker 12: Home with the last one.
Speaker 16: Unbelievable, sky describable, feeling, saring, tumbling, free wheeling through a nerdless diamond sky.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh at me.
Speaker 2: Voice just broke on it. You forgot your brother. I want to keep going.
Speaker 12: Okay, I thought this is that, this is just.
Speaker 1: Okay, you go do that next bit and then I'll do it.
Speaker 12: What next bit?
Speaker 1: You see? You see the whole new world?
Speaker 12: And I'll sing the next Okay, no.
Speaker 1: Don't you dare close your eyes thousand thanks to see. Oh my god, how do you sing like that? I can't?
Speaker 2: No, we know, I'm like.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 8: It's I.
Speaker 12: That was a bit of I can't.
Speaker 14: Just then you just sing the end of it for us and.
Speaker 2: Save me the Maybe did you tell Amy that you once performed in front of other people? Because I know that you every Christmas. I'm not sure it's singing Christmas carols be it in Sydney in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: But have you ever done carols by candle?
Speaker 12: I've done both Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I once did Rude off the Red Nose Reindeer.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should sing it now?
Speaker 1: And it was the worst night of my life. I cried the whole time.
Speaker 2: Better than that?
Speaker 3: Can you bring up a showy.
Speaker 2: Side?
Speaker 3: She performed another footy show.
Speaker 4: This interview is over, Amy, Can you take us to the break with you?
Speaker 3: And let me just remind people tickets for Disney in Concert live at Art Center, Melbourne. They're now available to go to arts Inder Melbourne dot com dot are you.
Speaker 4: Don't worry I won't be there singing along or be there in the crowd quietly watching.
Speaker 12: No, you can sing along with that on course in the on core you be ready for it.
Speaker 3: You've been very clear about that in there. All right, do you want to take us out?
Speaker 1: Can you take Thanks for coming and anyone, I thank you for having me.
Speaker 12: Okay, I know you.
Speaker 16: I've walked with you once upon a dream. I know you clean in your so.
Speaker 1: Familiar Oh what about that voice?
Speaker 12: Well, be sleeping beauty impression, guy.
Speaker 1: Well sleeping beauty.
Speaker 4: You didn't do beauty in the beast I noticed, Jason, you could have been the beast.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on seven to nine. What's on the cards of the weekend, everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Looke Holmes tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'll be good. Brian Adams was in town line.
Speaker 1: I know that actually looked really good.
Speaker 4: I've got a girlfriend's birth to girlfriend's birthday tonight, so I'm popping into that for an hour and then.
Speaker 2: Going to Luko And you're doing it dry. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I was after as well, because I will pop in say hello, and then so.
Speaker 2: Will your d D drink drive designated.
Speaker 1: Oh designated driver.
Speaker 4: Ah, oh god no no, I'm not driving. And it's too hectic trying to get in and out of Marble stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't. I don't think you do well in traffic.
Speaker 1: No, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: It means whatever you wanted to meet?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean I don't do well in traffic?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like I do like I feel like you could get flush, like I'm impatient.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, No, I hate traffic. I just wanted to know what your member.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: No one, have.
Speaker 4: You tried to drive to You actually can't drive to a concertant Marvel. There's no parking?
Speaker 2: Is that? I mean there is?
Speaker 1: You've got to.
Speaker 2: Get seven across the road.
Speaker 1: There's too many positions.
Speaker 4: It's actually is a little bit because you've got to pass the Channel Norman car Park.
Speaker 1: I think I have mine taken off me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: How did they think they'll feel invoice for the parking Channel nine?
Speaker 3: What are you going to?
Speaker 2: I'm jumping on the on the Quantas, Oh, yep, the Quantas Friday City.
Speaker 3: Have they rolled out the new uniforms yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No they're no.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Isn't it a competition?
Speaker 1: Well no, it's also not for like two years. They're just starting to design design. Who did these ones?
Speaker 2: Probably Alex Paris.
Speaker 1: Isn't R. M. Williams or something?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Maybe the host is Martin Grant? Who's Martin Grant?
Speaker 2: Here? They come down the island the latest leather.
Speaker 1: Boot and a belt that would be great.
Speaker 2: Nice a cubra.
Speaker 1: Chuck them in a cubra.
Speaker 2: The not the host is.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I hope if you are on Clint's flight today that you remind him that he said and don't give him the cheese and salami that you normally asked cheese salami?
Speaker 3: Is that you? I can't tell because I need to glow up.
Speaker 2: I'm old.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: You love the uniform now, the purple and red? You just pink, pink and red. It's pink and red and purple.
Speaker 3: Is you just a back row middle seat for that comment?
Speaker 2: Anyway? What do you do? Jas?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I've got nothing. I've got to go home and build a shed today. And that's about.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 4: You just showed me your security cameras and you've got two people in your backyard building it for you.
Speaker 1: You're going to stand there in.
Speaker 3: My dare they they've broken in and they're building my shed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My mate, Nathanho's a trade He is starting on.
Speaker 1: It with his staff. He goes, look at this there they are already started on the ship.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you putting in the shed like equipment that you get other people to use.
Speaker 1: Seriously, there won't be a toolbox. What do you what are you going to store in there?
Speaker 2: You buy your electric that you've got the law knowing God.
Speaker 3: They Okay, coming up next, we're sending get a live golfing Adelaide morning, Melvine. Just go on two to nine. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with A and Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing it thanks to your mates at Shell Already Express. If you're doing a ROADI over the weekend, swing past Shell already Express. I can tell you now if you want snacks for a roadie.
Speaker 4: That got them every snack you could possibly ever want. I'm in a month of no snacking, so I will be avoiding the snacks. The snacks.
Speaker 2: I've got a bag of killer pythons the other day. They do them in a bag. That's a treat, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's not just a snack. That's true enough.
Speaker 2: They made him smaller on my hands, have gotten bigger.
Speaker 1: You got bigger. Yeah, those big heads slips talking about out.
Speaker 3: Of all the times to play the wrong opener. Uh, we want to send you to live go in Adelaide. This is going to be massive. You guys been before.
Speaker 4: No, every year I say I want to go, and this year Dom Dollars playing one of my faves and Fisher.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to try and see if I can get the last minute ticket.
Speaker 2: Play golf me, Yeah, how can you be good?
Speaker 4: You know what, I had lessons and I don't play, but I've got a decent swing on me, so they told me a swinger.
Speaker 3: All right, let's send someone to add study it up.
Speaker 13: Live Golf Cadelaide with novs one hundred k pus.
Speaker 2: This is great forgot that bit.
Speaker 3: You're going to get flights, accommodation, tickets to the watering.
Speaker 1: Hole plus the party hole.
Speaker 3: You could be having a shot for one hundred thousand dollars if you are the chosen person to take.
Speaker 1: A good.
Speaker 3: Live Golf Cadelaide returns fed fourteen to sixteen with world class goal fan village, fun and headline music acts. Ticket it at livedolf dot com. Okay, so people have been watching seven years all week getting.
Speaker 4: The code words yep, word words, praise. Is it a random concoction of letters or is it an actual word?
Speaker 3: Feature team? I'm beginning the featured team.
Speaker 4: Oh, or the feature team? Is that a team playing and live golf?
Speaker 2: Or is that the news team?
Speaker 3: Just anyway? Code word on my piece of it says featured anyway.
Speaker 2: So everyone's been getting the.
Speaker 4: Eature opposite live golf. The golfers can play both individually or part.
Speaker 1: Of this team.
Speaker 4: Including everyone out there is shaking their head at me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: How do you have this job?
Speaker 3: Don't worry what you think about it everything.
Speaker 1: Shake that piece of paper me, it says down here code word last night?
Speaker 2: The code word? Can we not?
Speaker 3: Don't say it?
Speaker 1: It's one of the feature teams closed, isn't it? They're not happy with me.
Speaker 2: From now on.
Speaker 1: I think I told you I've.
Speaker 4: Been to lift golf before. If I had have been, I would know they were featured teams.
Speaker 3: How about you leave like all the competition stuff to me.
Speaker 1: Well, you said it was a code book to start.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm about to call back someone.
Speaker 1: Who has a secret phrase on.
Speaker 2: So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Did we watching Channel seven news last night?
Speaker 2: Clint? I was a dinner.
Speaker 3: Yes, I missed the long lunch. The featured team, not the doesn't here we go placing a call the answer Jacob, Yeah, Jas, Lauren and Clint. You gotta live golf, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you take it.
Speaker 1: No, we are not, Jacob, you are off.
Speaker 4: Have you got someone that might want to go with you? Because otherwise I'd.
Speaker 2: Love to go.
Speaker 9: I've got a few best friends that will want to come with me.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to be my best friend.
Speaker 1: Now that's the Everyone's going to be your best mate. Now do you know that dom dollars playing? Fish is playing? It is going to be amazing. Jungle giants are playing and you get to have a put.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Jacob Holder just one sick Jacob's hanger?
Speaker 1: Can someone else going to read?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: Is why?
Speaker 2: Okay? You ready? You could Jacob pleased to say you could have a shot at one hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Is that what I said?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll stay out of there.
Speaker 3: You pretty much gave him.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jacob, tickets, watering hole, it's all your you could have for a hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: You're putting.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 10: I'm the best putter in my friendship group. So I can get that one done no dramas well.
Speaker 3: If he's the chosen one.
Speaker 1: If you're the chosen one, you could have a putt for a.
Speaker 2: Hundred Jacob, big boy, who's your favorite golfer? Yes, he's still rocking mullet. Doesn't he just fidy up the other day?
Speaker 3: Does he have merch where it's like a clipping mullet?
Speaker 2: He should do?
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 2: That's actually very strong, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Do you like Dom Dollar or Fisher? You are going to have it fabulous boys weekends. You're going to behave yourself, Jacob. If you don't, don't say you got the tickets from us.
Speaker 2: Ok Yeah, good call.
Speaker 3: If you're getting tasered and dragged out, don't mention nover.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's meant to be one of the great weekends. You're gonna have an absolute ball, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Live, some great feature chat teams.
Speaker 3: Live Golf Adelaide does.
Speaker 1: Want to go now, Jake, And they also get transport to the event with.
Speaker 3: World class go fan village, fun and headline music acts. Tickets at livegolf dot.
Speaker 4: Com, and you get transport on the Nova Live Golf party bus.
Speaker 3: It's a party bus that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go? Should we go?
Speaker 2: We now know what the.
Speaker 3: Competition live around Melbourne. Good morning, it's just gone thirty past nine. We are early.
Speaker 2: It is Jas and Lauren.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to finish it. Have we ever finished at nine? No is because we talk too much?
Speaker 2: Not we you.
Speaker 1: That's probably fair.
Speaker 3: We are on the air, or we were on the air. We're supposed to be off. Thanks to Shell Ready Express. Guys.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here. Thank you for being What a week we've got lined up next week?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Okay, can I run through some of the things up and talk to We've got Rene Zellweger on Seith Leo Woodle who is one of my favorite actors. Because it's the new Bridges Jones all about the boy coming out. It comes out on thirteen day.
Speaker 1: For Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: He is isn't here?
Speaker 1: What do we think? I wanted to take some of my girlfriends to go and see the new bridget joints, and I thought maybe we could do it on Valentine's Day. Maybe we should get some some listeners to.
Speaker 3: Come to All Little Girls Night Out?
Speaker 4: Should we try and do a little girls night, I get a little Galentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Can I come? We do the little bubbles before.
Speaker 2: Let's do that so we might just is it singles or.
Speaker 4: Just oh you could be single, you could want to bring a girlfriend. Maybe you're a bloke and you don't really have any interest in Valentine's Day, said send your friend. But maybe you're a couple and you want to come. Maybe two blocks we want to come. Anyone can come. I don't even know if it's happening yet, but I'm going to make it up.
Speaker 3: Wonder late.
Speaker 1: What else is on the show? Got tickets?
Speaker 3: A little mystery that we have tickets to the Melbourne Grand Prix. Yes, we got stacks of them, so make sure.
Speaker 2: You're listening to that.
Speaker 1: I think it's sold out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ga sold out.
Speaker 2: Let's go Louis Vaton Australian Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: Now rolllex out Louis Vaton in if.
Speaker 3: We don't, Plus, we're going to stack a cash to know as well, so five k question will be back.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Everyone, whatever you getting up to enjoy it and enjoy the homes tonight if you have any.
Speaker 12: Gosh, I'm excited driving.
Speaker 2: Getting the tram.
Speaker 1: Get in the train.
Speaker 3: Fast approaching midday.
Speaker 1: Sorry charge my Mikey.
Speaker 2: She's getting the train because.
Speaker 1: It's it's a Tetra. It's at Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the train is?
Speaker 17: Er?
Speaker 1: The rest the fat controller.
Speaker 3: You know there's other people on the train as well, But who do you think?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 17: On the train Melbourne, Jon Lauren, Lauren's really good on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on Socials