Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, a temperature check.
Speaker 1: Bad rough night sleep?
Speaker 2: Did you but kids? Adult problem?
Speaker 1: I went a bit to a ate too late.
Speaker 2: You know what, you don't sleepers, or you should. I was reading this thing you should eat like three hours before you got a bet and who can do that?
Speaker 1: You know what happened last night? I was like, there's some peppadellia peppadello, yeah, right, And I said, oh, I might have I might heat up some of that peppa della pasta? Is there still bolin a sauce in the fridge from the weekend? It mats pretty bolonettes always better a couple of days.
Speaker 2: And She's like, yep, let the meat soak, cut the sauce.
Speaker 1: So I cooked up the pasta, went to look for the leftover. No, Lauren, not there. Did you forgot to tell me? So what do you use?
Speaker 3: Just some cheese and pepper.
Speaker 2: You can always yeah, you can always do a cheesy pasta with a bit of you put parmesan in the pot, olive oil and salt.
Speaker 1: It's a prostuto in the free So I checked that in a pan with some fried up mushrooms, fried up a little bit of garlic.
Speaker 2: Chili yum, and a sprinkle of pasta sauce saucy.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of like a Napoli style. Yeah, proscuto, mushroomy garlic and a drizzle.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have done the mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Drizzle of truffle.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a lot of flavors. I would have done the prescudo.
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 3: Was it a mystery box challenge?
Speaker 2: It was a what's in the pantry clar I do like those. Let's just get rid of everything we've got. You know what I bought yesterday that I'm excited about roasting tonight, which I've only I've only come good on this vegetable in the last twelve months.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it's my favorite at the moment.
Speaker 2: What I love green? Thought, my god green. You slice them in half and you cover them in olive oil and salt and chuck them in the oven to crisp.
Speaker 1: But broccoli brussels spread.
Speaker 2: Spread, They've gotta be crispy. Is there soggy? I hated them? I think I think when we're a kid, maybe my mum boiled them. Baby.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you can also do with them? Chuck them in a in a wok with a little bit of oil and a little bit of soy sauce, salt, pepper, a little bit of chili. Unbelievable crisp, but they're beautifully cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Could I do that in the oven with a little bit of chili, olive oil and what did you say, soy sauce just sprinkles, all right? Might try that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes put a bit of honey in there as well.
Speaker 1: If you want.
Speaker 3: Yummy, yummy, by the way, zechini, you can cut as a chini in half again, douse it with you know, a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, cheese and put it in the grill and it comes out unbelievably.
Speaker 1: You know, want to buy.
Speaker 2: Season? Isn't it roast season?
Speaker 1: Not a flame thrower blowtorch like to make what would you crem caramels just like you know.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: Salmon and give a little torch high cupboard if your son's got into that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah cathedral.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Master Chef, I watched last night because I'm a bit of a nana I had.
Speaker 2: I was like, get this.
Speaker 3: They had a mystery box challenge. It was a double mystery box challenge, so they revealed the mystery box they started cooking, and then halfway through the challenge they had a second mystery box that they had to add to the first mystery box. But what was chili? So some people were cooking like, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Dessert like a chili chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they had to.
Speaker 1: It was very, very good, But I got sucked into the cube. Episode was a cube when they cut all different types of food into a cube. And then it's a blind tastest and you have to guess what the thing is they just put him and saw that one.
Speaker 3: You sure you went watching the floor?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, it's a cube as the floor.
Speaker 2: What was the point of it?
Speaker 1: So the whole idea is to test your palette.
Speaker 2: The judges or the contestants are the contestants, but they're not supposed to be experts in it.
Speaker 1: They're cooking, yeah, but if they're cooking, their palate needs to be amazing. You're always trying, always ingredients. They do that quite oft well.
Speaker 2: The judges should be judged on that. I don't reckon they'd pass.
Speaker 1: You know what, I've got a guilty pleasure Hell's Kitchen when he throws the place what you were trying to watch in the plane.
Speaker 2: But then you got conversation an asshole and I love.
Speaker 1: I was watching kitchen Nightmares. He tries to turn it around.
Speaker 2: But was listening to him on the other day and he was talking about No, his daughter was on something and she prank and they called a ship and she's a check and she called andrank. She prank.
Speaker 1: She's gone to culinary school.
Speaker 2: Imagine one of his restaurants he blew up. Was very funny.
Speaker 1: Imagine being the teacher of Gordon Ramsey's kid at culinary school and having to say, no, I'm failing you there. Oh Jesus. My favorite video on the Internet is when Tilly does Call.
Speaker 2: Your favorite video on the Internet is when Tilly does what big call video?
Speaker 1: One of my favorite videos on the.
Speaker 2: Internet, Clinton, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Your favorite video is when do you remember the video when she made the egg look like it disappeared in the bottle of water. Gordon Ramsey, her dad looked over the over and she squeezed it and that's based him. That's up there.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. My favorite video on the internet.
Speaker 1: Favorite at the moment.
Speaker 2: At the moment, have you seen the guy who made the three D used the three D printer to make the frog house in his cool vot the frog house the other day, and then it became a possum house, but it became like a mold Eve's villa.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand three D printing.
Speaker 2: No, but I think we should get one. I had people beswitching me saying, you guys need one on the show and I was like, yeah, we do, and they're like, we'll do it. Go fund me, We'll all donate and you can get it.
Speaker 1: We're going to build like plastic goes into the machine.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it works. And then I don't have one, but I want one.
Speaker 1: Because I've used I used that suit company here in Melbourne, Taylor's Mark, where you go in custom and they scan you. Oh yeah, and then they three D print your mannequint, which.
Speaker 2: Must cost a lot.
Speaker 1: Quite horrific to look at.
Speaker 2: The Is it naked?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But did you actually go and have a squeeze yeah?
Speaker 1: And then they put the suit on the mannequ and they take it. Yeah. I gave it a hut. I have attack a hunt.
Speaker 2: What just slid it into bed to look with.
Speaker 1: Lou and they crashed them down and then they just preciate notices. This one's moving more than normal.
Speaker 2: That's gam that's real great.
Speaker 1: And then and he told me on a suit they just three D print America.
Speaker 3: I can beat down a rabbit hole a night on that TikTok thing. It's just amazing all night that.
Speaker 2: The frog, the frog mouldies villa really got me?
Speaker 3: You know what? Fraud Frodrick, Yeah, Frederick, do you know what got me?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Cry?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: This guy. He's a lovely guy in America America America. He visited his nan at the nursing home every day. And every day he went in and he visited his nan and he put up one the other day when she passed. It was so to go and sing to her every day. It was so sad.
Speaker 2: How did he break the news? We're talking about something serious. How did he break the news?
Speaker 3: Or you just uploaded a selfie? I know he was in her room packing up her room. Oh that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now back onto funny. Tell us about your body shape, Jr.
Speaker 1: In your there's a print out of the that's not you, that's me.
Speaker 2: Be expensive to print out a three D printer.
Speaker 1: But the suits are cheap because I think what they do is going to and then bring them here and then put them on.
Speaker 3: Then you do have big legs, big strong legs. And can I tell you, I think accentuated?
Speaker 2: The package is your package in it? You probably new?
Speaker 1: So you get scanned in your jocks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's quite.
Speaker 2: Let me say it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to think me standing next to you.
Speaker 2: G you're up yourself at the moment, it really is. Oh gee, this was years ago. You're much younger and slimmer. You look like you ate the other Mellican.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. We have to put my American next to somebody.
Speaker 2: So, no, that's not fair. Oh yeah, no, you've put socks downy jocks. That's that.
Speaker 1: How weird though? Seeing yourself as a good idea. We can get you scanned if you want.
Speaker 2: Look how skinny you are in that phone.
Speaker 1: What year was it?
Speaker 2: Twenty five years ago? Before I started? You went downhill when you met me. No, no, no, no, no, we're happy.
Speaker 1: Break You know what.
Speaker 2: It's age. It's age. It's getting Yes, it's age.
Speaker 1: We're doing. What do you mean we're up to?
Speaker 2: Did you think we were live on it? Klein's lost his car on the car park again. Come on, gradpar dad.
Speaker 1: Do you want to get your scan? We can get your skin. Who you know you don't want to see yourself as an American? No, okay, all right, guys, look we must go. We must go.
Speaker 2: Again, out of here.
Speaker 1: I hate thinking furd.
Speaker 2: I just looked at a photo of me from a foreign I remember thinking I don't want to post that photo because I thought I looked out of shape in it. Holy hell, I didn't know what was You know what I remember?
Speaker 1: Never be younger than we are right now.
Speaker 2: I know, and you say that, right, but god, that's hard to remember in the moment. I don't know. I'm so old. I don't know how to actually get get found. I found the album. I'm just watch how far back? No, no, I want you to I've gone out of it far out.
Speaker 1: Do you need help with your iPhone?
Speaker 2: I need to scroll so far back that I need one of those automatic things. You know, the people that try and get their likes up and they have the little digital hand it gets there.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, everybody, just wait second.
Speaker 2: You missed before you met me?
Speaker 1: Got to go?
Speaker 2: No, you got no, We've got one minute. I see that we don't have to be somewhere for one minute. You're gonna laugh. Hang on, where is it? You're ready, You're ready, You're ready. I've nearly found. I found.
Speaker 1: So this is the one you thought complete out of shape.
Speaker 2: I'm in a bikini and I was like, it was a party at our house on the Gold Coast and it was a Vegas party, and I went Vegas entertainer. I found the.
Speaker 1: Decade to ask what decade, what vintage? Clint?
Speaker 2: Were you there? Did you come to the house we had on the Gold Coast?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: Were you there at the news a party where it was Vegas theme.
Speaker 1: Party? But we have to go. I found it, Okay, show me the photo.
Speaker 2: Give us the playboy.
Speaker 1: Damn, Laurie. It's a while ago.
Speaker 2: I was a while ago.
Speaker 1: I you gotta go. You got it. You Bye.
Speaker 3: B