Speaker 1: Over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Happy Monday Monday.
Speaker 3: How are we all?
Speaker 1: Do you have a nice weekend?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Warning alert Warning alert f One is that.
Speaker 1: It's already happened.
Speaker 4: Done. Championship is out there the news with it.
Speaker 2: Did you warn people?
Speaker 4: No? Because it's the news.
Speaker 2: No, we've been down this road.
Speaker 4: When it's the lead story.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like, yeah, not bad luck titties. If you wanted to watch it, get up at men?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Can I ask how do we love you? Saying tough titties? Did you say it again? Go again?
Speaker 1: I'm not a dancing monkey.
Speaker 4: Just do it one more. No, tough titties you least expect.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to need that grab first saying tough titties. That was great, wasn't it. We'll just play that when people do the five K questions.
Speaker 5: So if you want to know what happened, yes, so Max for stepping one the girl.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oscar Piastre came second.
Speaker 5: Lando Norris came third, but he only had to come third to win the championship, and that's lucky.
Speaker 4: And look, Oscar at one stage overtook Lando a bit of a bit of an audacious move. But people are saying it was just a little bit of a just let him go and you can settle back in third and just enjoy the drive.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, drama, drama, but apparently very frosty in the after So.
Speaker 1: McLaren won the team championship.
Speaker 4: But Lando, he's a bit of a soft cock, isn't he?
Speaker 5: Remember last year I host a bit of who was the face of polo? I hosted an event, did a begin interview with him and he's lovely.
Speaker 1: But he's a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Did you see the photo of all the drivers at that drive dinner?
Speaker 4: Is he allowed to drink half the it needs? Anyway?
Speaker 5: Well done, Oscar, We're proud of you.
Speaker 4: The Poms can have the F one World Championship, but they can't have the ashes.
Speaker 2: Jase, that's the cricket.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: No matter how hard they try, they can't have the ashes.
Speaker 4: They're just terrible. Question is that it, Jason? Is another three tests?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank god?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you will still get your cricket fixed for the rest of the summer.
Speaker 2: So worried. Hey, guys, we're gonna hear a show coming up today. This is our final week.
Speaker 1: It is our snuck up on it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I mean that it has written there's seventeen days to go until until the big day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really have to start.
Speaker 1: Doing twenty two days after the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, God, I'm going to be that guy in midnight at Westfield, don't I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to work. I used to do that when I worked in retail, that twenty four hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were saying it was quite busy, Well.
Speaker 5: It was busy till about two and then you like people who had rolled in from nightclubs and thought it would be fun, which is like a yeah, and I'd be working at Cuba and people want it, Like these blokes had come in and they.
Speaker 1: Want to try on dresses and just be pests.
Speaker 2: Do they have like a little cocktail cart in the food court?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't really want every Yeah, get on the source.
Speaker 2: We've got a peak show coming up. Your chance to win us, win tickets to join us again, buy a world, come buy on Friday, We're going to be doing the show.
Speaker 1: Bring your mates, bring him Molm if you want.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you a chance to win. Those coming up in the first twenty minutes of the show.
Speaker 1: Also, guys, five K question is going off this week?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, once has to go.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna we're crazy, run outside.
Speaker 5: We got ash to go and we're going to keep asking questions until it goes off.
Speaker 2: Hey. Over the weekends, everyone was right, well, most of us were raving about Gaga playing Melbourne'll chat about that later on if she is the Dead Dance. I got a double booking on Wednesday? What well we have the I'm going to be festive out. We have our over festive office party.
Speaker 4: Is that on Wednesday? Oh? I thought it was Thursday?
Speaker 1: No, oh, are you available? It is?
Speaker 4: That's that is now the phrase of the week glorious. Isn't it good? It just feels good coming out, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Tough?
Speaker 5: Titties Orlando, all right, and that is that's a terrible expression.
Speaker 2: And then it themed Yeah, country and Western, isn't it? Let me finished?
Speaker 1: Country and Western? Hotown? Put your cowboy hats and each chap that was the.
Speaker 4: Were addressing it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but I don't think it's like full costume. It's a double a cowboy hat.
Speaker 4: I must go and get a cowboy brody.
Speaker 2: Is it full costumes?
Speaker 4: Full costume.
Speaker 2: Okay, because the only awkward but I've got because I've got the school festive carols before that.
Speaker 1: As if you want to go to that anyway, surely you've know.
Speaker 4: I love you've got you know.
Speaker 2: I hang for the door festive concert.
Speaker 5: Last year, complained the whole time. I don't think it's that hot this year though.
Speaker 4: Now do you see twenty two?
Speaker 1: No, there's a twenty one.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get burnt. No, we all sit there on the concrete oval.
Speaker 1: It's s easy to hose down.
Speaker 2: Under the sun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Watching the kids perform.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful moment. Last year.
Speaker 1: I remember the saga Archie wanted to go on the playground.
Speaker 5: If you blew up you didn't, You're like, no, you have to see her and watch your brother.
Speaker 2: And look interested. If I have to do it, you have to do as well.
Speaker 5: Speaking of weather, I flew back from the Gold Coast late last night. The storms in the Gold Coast are so hectic. We so the flight was delayed, and then we took off, and we took off as a storm came through, so they had to like detour.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know they did this.
Speaker 5: D toured around the store over the ocean for forty five minutes. Great, what so, yeah, they added forty five minutes onto the trip.
Speaker 4: Were you hoping that they'd say, we're not taking off tonight. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, I would have been sleeping in a big hotel bed this morning and not here forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: And then the turbulence was so bad the seatbelt Sarmazon for like the entire time.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know.
Speaker 1: The drinks cart, well, that's what they said.
Speaker 5: So then it got smooth and they're like, well, we can't bring out the drinks cart, so we can't save any hot beverages.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: So so I don't know what they did.
Speaker 2: Actually, obviously they did wrot drinks car because she doesn't remember what.
Speaker 5: Well, they were like, no, we can bring them to you, but we can't bring the cart down the aisle.
Speaker 4: Oh what did they say? Tough titties, that's.
Speaker 5: What they said, little lady said, ladies and gentlemen, I'm very sorry the captain has said no drinks cart tonight.
Speaker 1: Tough titties.
Speaker 4: Hey guys coming, I need to get t shirts.
Speaker 2: We need merch.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can make some money out of that. Lauren Phillips, tough than is.
Speaker 2: Your chance to join us to come buy World on Friday. Maybe not wear them they're.
Speaker 8: Kid.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what do you mean do our lineup for that?
Speaker 4: Right? Well?
Speaker 2: Thirty fourteen is our number if you want to join us for our last show of the year.
Speaker 9: That you can buy World the Impac for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, roller coaster shows, and wildlife in one get a wildlife.
Speaker 8: I can buy World, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Go buy World, so some politics in my house, we'd buy the World.
Speaker 1: So the kids don't want to.
Speaker 2: Come, well no, no, no, some of the kids want to come, some friends and some others don't because it's update where they get to find out their classes.
Speaker 4: For next year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you said that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what, I'm getting you out of school to go to a theme park.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're like to say that, but don't you.
Speaker 1: Don't you even spend all year with those people exactly? Just find out?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, should a text at one o'clock find out?
Speaker 1: I'll read to the class list.
Speaker 2: Nothing's going to change you being there, selfish selfish from the school.
Speaker 1: Should change up day and we'll bring the whole school I.
Speaker 4: Said, what do we do?
Speaker 2: Okay, well announce the all right guys. Well the other politics is one of their teachers wants to come.
Speaker 1: You've already told me that she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to be there. She wants to come with her.
Speaker 1: She should change up date.
Speaker 4: So talk to me about how they post update. What is it.
Speaker 1: They did this?
Speaker 5: Six A Jay's hawkers. It's like the draft, I think Clint stand Away, Lauren Phillips, Yes, my mates, yeah, and then six B they don't want to be in six.
Speaker 2: No no, no no.
Speaker 5: Six And then they get upset because they've been separated from their naughty friends.
Speaker 2: But that's when the teachers go, you get what you get?
Speaker 4: No, they say tough to no, not anymore.
Speaker 2: Than all right, who wants to come to go? And by well Friday, we're gonna be live from there. We're doing the show all the rides, no lines thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Danielle in Vermont's out. Good morning, good morning. Talk to me about your family tree and who you want to bring.
Speaker 10: Danielle, So I'm gonna bring my husband and six kids.
Speaker 2: Are you coming or you just dropping off the husband and six ki?
Speaker 11: Oh I could do that too.
Speaker 5: Six kids, that is a hectic household. Danielle, you deserve a day out.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Friday. Day out on us, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, we're going to put on breaky and stuff as well, so it won't cost you a cent.
Speaker 4: Okay, morning Elise, good morning. Where are you coming to us from in this beautiful state?
Speaker 11: I'm live in Geelong, but I'm actually just in the city.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 1: Very nice out there. The balloons over the city this morning.
Speaker 4: Balloons are the balloon? Hey, Alice said, do you want to bring.
Speaker 11: I actually want to give this to my girlfriend Kelly, if she's a work colleague and her kids.
Speaker 4: Ah, so nice.
Speaker 2: Wait do you just not want her at work on Friday? Is that what it is for you? Guys? Are actually mate?
Speaker 11: No, No, we're pretty good mate. So she lives over that side of town and it'd be really well deserved for her and her kids.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're a good friendly. Well, we can't wait to meet aunt Kelly and their friends.
Speaker 2: Friends like that do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my friends.
Speaker 1: Stephanie.
Speaker 5: You don't want to bring any kids, Good on you. You just want to bring a mate.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's just me and someone else.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's all I want.
Speaker 2: Push those little grummus out of the.
Speaker 1: Other kids. The adults are here for some fun exactly. We'll see there. We can't wait.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, when you want to go and buy a world Melissa?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Yeah, good.
Speaker 10: Good morning. How is everyone this morning?
Speaker 4: I want the world?
Speaker 5: We are I'm tired, it was it was a big weekend for me.
Speaker 1: How are you, Melissa?
Speaker 10: I'm good for a Monday morning?
Speaker 4: Do you when do you.
Speaker 2: Knock off work for the big day?
Speaker 10: I'm early so I am for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, what have you one rule on this show?
Speaker 5: You say the C word, we get Mariah.
Speaker 2: It'll get you up and about for a Monday. Justin Biba. It's very chill, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It's very calm it is.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that's the end of the night. Light's going on. Put on that song.
Speaker 4: I'd rather closing time by Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Son's coming up. Trip on the coffee. Hey, this is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Let's stop cricket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because Australia has taken a two nil series lead in the ashes so effectively they need a draw from three matches to retain the miniature earn.
Speaker 1: So if they just win one, if they.
Speaker 4: If they draw, because you retain the ashes, if you hold the ashes. Yeah, with sort of two and a half, No, no, you want to win them out right, three games to go.
Speaker 2: Think we're about to win them out.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're pitiful England, aren't they. They're just pitiful. Now some funny moments at the Gabba. There was his bloke who was right behind the sight screen, this glorious, luscious mullet who kept sort of wandering into the eye line of the cricketers, which was just it was just the biggest best mullet and the greatest advertises culture you'll ever see. I don't know. He might have been doing it.
Speaker 2: Because it was going to have that giant screen there don't have the sight screen.
Speaker 1: What was he going in front of it?
Speaker 4: He was just carrying his beers back to his.
Speaker 1: Seat and some of the players blowing up.
Speaker 4: This is like, if you're an English man or woman, you'd be like that is austraya right, Yeah, speaking of the English, some some text messages have been revealed. You know when you see over somebody's shoulder of the text message. They're right doing that.
Speaker 1: You can be watching, well.
Speaker 2: You're watching someone watching movies on a plane.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, but I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: I just noticed it, right, So maybe these texts were just noticed.
Speaker 4: Maybe well, actually they took photos.
Speaker 1: Of them from over You definitely can't do that.
Speaker 4: But one of the So this is when it's all, when the world is crumbling for the poems, you know, Mitchell Stark is ripping through them astraya going well, he says, culturalist country of I certainly won't be returning.
Speaker 1: This is what he was texting.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving. I'm leaving some of the words out. We called us country of yeap. Yeah, I get the idea. Yeah, surrounded by we're keeping our heads down the accents behind me in the crass comments. He also he also commented on our beer. He said the beer here is expensive. Horse pisses. They're not very happy pissed. Yeah, he won't be returning. Well, you know what, see your Yeah, see you and we'll hold the ashes.
Speaker 1: That's funny. He's been dirty. Their winges, aren't they He was dirty?
Speaker 2: Travel anywhere overseas, you haven't been impressed with.
Speaker 5: Oh, like, there's a lot of touristy places you go and you think, I don't think this is that good.
Speaker 1: Like I found the Grand Canyon really underwhelming. I was like, what what is this? Just a giant damn isn't it Niagara Falls?
Speaker 5: I came home and I was like, Niagara Falls is a long way to go.
Speaker 4: And then you like, and what's there?
Speaker 2: Just the water? If you watch you watch transformers say, I.
Speaker 5: Mean the waterfall is beautiful, but the town Niagara right on the waterfall is like a It's like going to the back back blocks of Vegas in like the seventies.
Speaker 1: Really it's really daggy. I was you get a fridge man, No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: But then you go and seat. So they get there and you go what do you do here? And they go, oh, what you do? You go see the Grand Canyon? Are not the Grand Canyon? Niagara Falls. You can walk out on an old tunnel and you can see it from ground level, and then you get on a boat and you can drive under it, and then you can see it from the sky.
Speaker 4: Like falls, you see it water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's powerful, but it's powerful. It's a bloody long way to go a waterfall. I thought it would be in this beautiful forest or national park.
Speaker 2: Hey thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What touristic spread around the world. Do you think was overrated?
Speaker 4: Underwhelming and over Augusta which is the home of the masters. Oh yeah, now Augusta the actual golf court.
Speaker 2: It's got a run down sandy way over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Adam scud Leeds at three under part.
Speaker 2: Can I just say the great thing about the golf on the weekend? The music very calming, free ubers, Oh they look they're like E V BMW's cruising around bay Side. You could get free ubers all the way.
Speaker 1: For that's a good market that it was great tool, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Anyway? Augusta the golf course is fantastic. But Augusta the town is an absolute shitthole is shocking.
Speaker 2: Really, so all the work's going into the golf course and not the shocking number.
Speaker 5: What place did the all thing is overrated? Like a lot of people go and see them Mona Lisa and they're like, what, oh it's.
Speaker 4: Time very small.
Speaker 2: See I felt like that with a big Pineapple.
Speaker 4: I really like the big the pa phase are very good can you eat in the big Pineapple? There's a restaurant attached to it and they say par.
Speaker 2: Phase and then there's a giant. Would you say theme.
Speaker 4: Park or no? That's isn't that the macadami in that factory?
Speaker 2: No, it's no, you're thinking of the world.
Speaker 4: Oh well, the Ginger Factory is quite good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's a little train factory.
Speaker 1: What's in the Ginger Factory?
Speaker 2: Just thirteen twenty fourteen out number you?
Speaker 1: So you don't think it's over anything's underrated.
Speaker 4: It's an icon Queensland icon.
Speaker 5: You think avocado is quite underrated because there's a whole there's like a whole farm situation.
Speaker 2: See you what is underrated? Coco Black? How would you like to score a Coco Black festive hamper? We've got them to go thirteen twenty four to ten. Where in the world what tourists spot do you think is a bit overrated? You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton here as well. We're talking touristy locations this morning.
Speaker 4: We are in the wake of all the poems complaining about Australia and wanting to get out because they're cricket team's.
Speaker 5: Rashman said, the beer is expensive, horse piss. It still gets the natives drunk.
Speaker 2: So what tourists, what tourist spot have you been to that you've gone on?
Speaker 4: It's a bit this is slightly controversial because I know that you love this place, but I find Rome a little oh just look like there's too many people forcing things in your face. It's a bit like, oh, I love I did preface it by saying you'd be upset, but you can. And the colosseums just a bit.
Speaker 2: Like like can we come on do a block job on?
Speaker 4: Just like come on get Scott Camp existing games, just the one the coliseum. I think there's a few sort of like similar structures, but there's only one coliseum. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What wasn't sure if it was like a city of I've never been colosseums.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's the one colosseum, which was the big arena. But then if you wander through Rome, every one hundred meters you stumble across something in the ruins or that, like.
Speaker 2: What's the cold place needs to it's all fountain crumbling, no bunning there no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Guys are idiots. That's that's completely wrong. It is amazing. It's been there for thousands of years.
Speaker 4: This is why it's an opinion based segment.
Speaker 1: Lauren, like movie World is overrating whoa whoa?
Speaker 4: That also needs a Renner.
Speaker 2: No, no, sorry the Scooby Doo roller Coaster. You wash your mouth out.
Speaker 5: Actually, Movie Worlds had to rent. I believe it's had to go up, and it's good.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 2: Netflix brought out Water Brothers over the weekend. You see that? Really, billions?
Speaker 5: Jeez, I thought you meant this movie was well not the whole company might be Netflix World now.
Speaker 4: That stunt show impeccable.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it's had a glow up since the Police Academy. Yeah, anyway, sorry.
Speaker 1: Good morning, oh, good morning.
Speaker 2: Where where in the world's overrated?
Speaker 7: The fifteen Chapel, so agreen Rome. I went to the Sixteene Chapel and it was so underwhelming, A very small room, dark, sinty hack people in there.
Speaker 1: They do. I agree, there's too many people in there.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've been to one church.
Speaker 1: You've been and Melissa, well, no, that's in the Vatican. The Vatican's pretty.
Speaker 4: Much What about when they say no photos come on, like, what's my mobile phone camera and do to the ceiling of the system.
Speaker 5: Well, they save millions of visitors every year. Use the flush on those images on the painting. I can take as many photos of you. It's one of the mona Lisa. I do agree. You line up for days and to get into the Vatican. Although it's it is pretty I think it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Little shot some one in there is the price so the.
Speaker 1: Stage chet depends what Tommy you go.
Speaker 4: You can There's lots of merchandise, like you can get the sexy Pope calendar.
Speaker 2: What like the calendar?
Speaker 4: It's a pope calendar? Sexy popes? Seriously really, it's out.
Speaker 1: The front of the Vatican. They don't sell them in there.
Speaker 4: Give did you buy one? I think my mum bought one.
Speaker 2: What you got Pope on a surfboard topless?
Speaker 4: It's only a few buttons down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The pope that you can get in Rome is.
Speaker 4: Quite the color the colors wearing the half the white colors.
Speaker 2: Over the shop.
Speaker 5: It's not the actual pope. It's not like the fireman's calendar. Who are actually firemen?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Hey, lok, good morning, oh morning guys. You're not bad now, no know about the goat calendar.
Speaker 1: It's overrated.
Speaker 11: You're laying it's just crash always, it's just roaring on the wall.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: I tend to agree with graffiti h and people go, oh, I'm coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go see the graffiti anything.
Speaker 2: Oh that other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't take that as our one. Tourists.
Speaker 4: Also, the laneways can get a bit clobbed. Yeah, they land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're dirty.
Speaker 2: It's clear the bins out. If that's our landmark, let's you know.
Speaker 1: What's the other one? I see?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love that, don't they?
Speaker 4: It's a good photo opportunity.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Flash isn't going to ruin? How is you a laying that?
Speaker 1: Flash away?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: The Gringie of the Gringy Gry Hello Lena, morning guys here you are good?
Speaker 4: What's overrated? Lena?
Speaker 13: I absolutely hate the Leaning Tower of Pizza. If I like it, I've been there three times, like two times on tours. But it's just a square with the Leaning Tower and something else and everything around it is so dodgy.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't be rude, but for someone who bags it out, you've been there three times.
Speaker 13: But yeah, the first time was okay, like it's like, okay, call the leaning tower of pizza. But then the other two it's just it's not worth your time.
Speaker 2: But did you go to the effort of doing that funny photo you're holding it up that I mean, that's why it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Then there's the people who line their backs and make it look like they're kicking it over and then to a cartwheel and they get the person.
Speaker 4: It just sounds a bit.
Speaker 2: Never no me, coliseum, he's a piece.
Speaker 1: No, maybe some kind of not.
Speaker 2: Vehicle, right, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: The Italians is needed.
Speaker 5: Get to work, right, don't you there? I've moved to Rome.
Speaker 2: The food sensation, I know, but you want to lie down afterwards. That's why nothing's getting done. Then, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make you feel as like heavy as it does. Here's something in the tomatoes and well.
Speaker 2: They're not working, they're not out there fixing.
Speaker 1: You haven't been. What are you talking about? We go there every year and it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I've been a little street pretty much the same thing. Well, good morning and welcome me Monday.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Some school has already done for the years. Someone hoes already some other kids are facing their final week at school.
Speaker 14: This is it.
Speaker 1: We're on the home stretch. Guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, we are to say today twenty eight, twenty eight, today lovely to say thank you for listening to the show this year. We are taking over gun By World on Friday. Coming up before seven thirty, We're going to give you a chance to join us. We've got family passes to go. But coming up next, guys, went to the basketball yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh do they do that?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 4: No, they don't do we well, we will.
Speaker 2: Know what I do like those what basketball?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 2: Southeast Phoenix would be Melbourne United?
Speaker 4: Throwdown?
Speaker 2: The Throwdown the Phoenix Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Who are you working for Phoenix?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Great?
Speaker 1: Were celebrity right, Brodie?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Were you in the fourth row?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah yeah. Do they have a barn there? A band? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got the full band and everything like that. Cheerleaders, Yep, they've got all that. But it's what they did at halftime that you didn't do that? What shot left me short? I videoed it, don't wait. I was like, I don't know how this came down with Lauren amazing Clinton. I think you'll enjoy it. We'll go there next big weekend for sport here in Melbourne, the Gulf.
Speaker 5: Big weekend sort of all around the world. Really yeah, it was Masters straight open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is the master's music. We don't have open music.
Speaker 4: Cameron Smith was He topped the leaderboard for most of the day and then was pipped on the on the final.
Speaker 1: That's very Oscar Piastre, very much so.
Speaker 5: Orlando won the World Championship over in Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 2: And the Phoenix got up over United yesterday. John Canabreen, Now was that an upset? Oh yeah, yeah, United were number one on the leaderboard, okay, Phoenix number three.
Speaker 1: Was it the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: They did call it the throwdown?
Speaker 1: Oh, the throw down?
Speaker 4: The throwdown.
Speaker 1: I think they should rebrand the throwdown.
Speaker 4: It's called the throwdown.
Speaker 2: Especially when I to Mate saying what are you doing today? Do you want to come and watch the throwdown? He's like, excuse there.
Speaker 1: I'm going with the kids.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I.
Speaker 1: Said, boy, I said thrown.
Speaker 2: I said bring the kids, and then he's like, can I get some more detail?
Speaker 1: I think we should rebrand to the throwdown.
Speaker 2: Of course, you do the basketball or a throwdown.
Speaker 1: What happened at the throwdown?
Speaker 2: Okay, so feeding ten an absolute ripper. I was in road behind the coach and the benching games, but same spot, which was actually it was good because I had a multi and there was one more player I needed, so I was like, put number ten.
Speaker 1: On and I'm sure, I'm sure the coach listened to you.
Speaker 2: Made money yesterday. But it was half time where I was like, hmm, so you might have seen a lot of clips online when they do the halftime shot where someone tries to, yeah, to win a car. They did that, But then all of a sudden, I saw all these other people walking down onto the court and they started setting up these barriers and I'm like, what is almost like little lanes down the court?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, was it? What? Sorry? Is it a baby race?
Speaker 2: That's right? Clinton? What halftime? They were racing babies at the basketball What.
Speaker 14: Do you mean?
Speaker 1: Where did they find these babies so.
Speaker 4: That one's about to win in the middle lane?
Speaker 1: Where did they get the baby?
Speaker 2: So I guess they registered. It was like a comp run by Trading.
Speaker 1: And Trady Babies.
Speaker 4: Trady Baby, that one.
Speaker 1: That one one by the others haven't even.
Speaker 2: Moved You should have seen me try to add that kid to the Malta.
Speaker 4: And don't know that. Don't know.
Speaker 5: The parents sit there and go, come on and you know how to touch the baby, but they'll go halfway down the track.
Speaker 2: Don't come on? Come on?
Speaker 1: Are you Are they allowed to walk or crawling?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They're all crawling.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're no, No, gosh, they were racing.
Speaker 1: Wow, baby, why babies? It's got nothing to do with tradees.
Speaker 4: Now they did this in America America, do they? Well?
Speaker 5: I went to the Now I'm going to need some assistance here from the sports guy.
Speaker 1: The San Francisco They the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, yeah, basketball.
Speaker 1: Basketball in America America.
Speaker 5: And their cheerleaders are all in their like sixties.
Speaker 1: What the Golden State Warriors. Yeah, they're all like these.
Speaker 2: They do the fly kick.
Speaker 1: They were the best dancers I've ever seen. It was so joyous and fun.
Speaker 2: They don't have to bring a ladder out to get panmed down from the pyramids.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, they didn't do the pyramid, not at their age. But they're all like I have to find out what they're called.
Speaker 1: But it was the whole thing right now.
Speaker 5: They didn't have walkers, but they did the full cheerleading and dancing, and they were all like in their sixties.
Speaker 2: It's a full circle of life at the basketball, wasn't it? Babies at a half times and Grandma's up on the pyramid that.
Speaker 4: They also do a which is really great to watch a putting company Tissian for a car. So since the basketball parts from one end of the basketball court to the other, and the whole is like tiny, and when someone sinks apart, they win a car and the whole place erupts.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: I love a bit of halftime, Yes, so do I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like at the start of my I don't know how I feel about this, and then I'm was screaming for that baby to win.
Speaker 5: The Warriors dance team is comprised of passionate movers and shakers all over the age of fifty.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: They need a bit of Denker rub, wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: They've gone a long option.
Speaker 1: You got a google them. They're unreal.
Speaker 2: Oh she's down on one knee. I don't think she can get up now.
Speaker 1: Moves and shake fifty five young.
Speaker 4: Also at the basketball locally, they often have the blimp. Have you seen the remote control blink? No, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's what do you mean it's dang John Catalina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a little blimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what does it do?
Speaker 4: Just just just blimp around. It's the remake control.
Speaker 2: He's got a camera on. Oh god, you're so so old, very dangerous. Could come down somebody.
Speaker 1: What is a blimp?
Speaker 4: A blimp?
Speaker 2: It's like a balloon with a propeller on the end of it.
Speaker 4: Remember once upon a time in Melbourne they had the Whitman's blimp. Do you bet it was Whitman's chocolates. It's the chocolates, Lauren. It's an old person's chocolate witmen. Yeah, that's why he knows, like here we go like peanut bristles, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can I no.
Speaker 2: Emergency in here to carry on?
Speaker 5: It's something he's booked a doctor's appoint and that's his personal But it's fine.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not supposed to medical. He's wins for a few days.
Speaker 5: He doesn't go to the doctor when he's sick, when he's really normally to help himself. He is just booked a GP appointment because he has an ulcer.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's probably got some stress. I'm going to name it, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I'm not stressing you out right.
Speaker 4: He's killing you an ulcer.
Speaker 2: Now, an al And we don't know it's an ulcer.
Speaker 1: It could be some sort of don't be dramatic, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 2: It could be something serious. That's what I want to get at your tongue. Who knows what it could be?
Speaker 4: Clinton.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they say you can't speak for a while.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they have to remove some of my tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, you're not dramatic at all. It's an ulcer.
Speaker 2: I can't say at the moment, imagine with half a time?
Speaker 4: So how are you going to feel? And how you're going to feel in the waiting room when people are walking in with broken limbs and all the rest of it, and you're there, we.
Speaker 15: Bro I feel your pain, Madge. It's not always almost you ever got to what you're making a flare up?
Speaker 2: You know what, if I'm here with half a time tomorrow, you're gonna feel real bad about yourself.
Speaker 4: Are You're not going to go in for emergency surgery?
Speaker 2: I found, like sbetha.
Speaker 4: Sucker and sucker dash.
Speaker 2: Are they doing the day surgeries again or are they still on struck?
Speaker 4: I think they're back right there, still one day?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool? Are the nurses were yeah, strive last week? So what of the day surgeries were canceled?
Speaker 1: Oh we'll go back with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank god. I'm just it's got to get the tongue done that.
Speaker 9: You can buy World Theme Parks for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, roller coaster shows and wildlife in one.
Speaker 10: Go to Wildlife.
Speaker 8: I can buy World, Jason Lawrence take go buy World.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number if you would like to join us at gun By World on Friday. It is our way of saying thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: We put it all on for you. Thanks for theme park sells. No lines for the water slides and the ride.
Speaker 2: Should we do Clint's Crash and then excuse mate? People can like drop their kids off to Clint. He can take them as like a little tour around the battle.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I think that's wonderful. You'd have a little flag like those people tour this way.
Speaker 1: Guys, till Friday thirty one degrees?
Speaker 16: No rain?
Speaker 2: Can you go on the water?
Speaker 1: No, you've been the sick. No thirty one and no rain. It doesn't get any better than that.
Speaker 4: You can't get that thing wet.
Speaker 1: What if you can't come to gum By World because you also?
Speaker 2: No, I'll be able to come. I just might not be able to do the right.
Speaker 1: He's got.
Speaker 4: And the carrier, we don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just I hate ulcers. They really are irritating.
Speaker 4: You. Get some salt on that thing.
Speaker 2: No, I've been carrying around a little classic.
Speaker 4: Little cotton buds. What is it like, Makira Crime thirty three.
Speaker 2: This stuff's great.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen him put it on all morning. He's just carrying it around.
Speaker 6: Swing.
Speaker 2: I've gone out three times and put it on, have you. Yeah, I'm just not going to put it on, Hicks. I know, I'll just cop it from you. Two. It's wearing off.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get on with it. Olivia in Chagga, Nina, good morning, good morning. Would you like to come with us to gum buy A World.
Speaker 3: I will absolutely love to.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got five kids as well, bringing beautiful weather.
Speaker 2: Thirty guys, sunshine. Christine, you're gonna come along as well.
Speaker 12: Oh beautiful, thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 5: Marius in Brighton wants to come now, Marius, you want to bring your wife, your three kids, and.
Speaker 1: Your mother in law. Yes, who's going to have the most fund reckon?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, we're pushing her down the slide? Or do we like her? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I love that?
Speaker 4: All right? What a great name? Late lay his name?
Speaker 1: Don't get me started, don't you?
Speaker 10: Fred?
Speaker 1: Missus Marius?
Speaker 4: I don't feel any.
Speaker 2: Except my mouth free Sam? Hello, Sam?
Speaker 11: Oh hi, how are you going now?
Speaker 5: You're calling up because you want to win tickets for your mate. I do tell us about your friend.
Speaker 3: Our mate is a legend. We have found ourselves in a situation whereby we have no where lives, and she's agreed to have us and our five animals.
Speaker 5: Oh that is a good friend. Now talk me through your animals.
Speaker 1: What do you We've got.
Speaker 3: Two dogs, three cats, pugs that we call Helga because she's so fat it looks like a loaf of bread, and a little ship juice hits me cross caby thing, three very very.
Speaker 5: Cats called what's the ships's name?
Speaker 4: Jazz?
Speaker 1: Jazz?
Speaker 2: Can you see me a photo of Helga.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see the Absolutely, he's.
Speaker 5: A amazing Well, so are you going to come to you're just going to send your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I'd love to his name.
Speaker 1: Give her a shout out. Christy Christie. Good on your Christie single. Mom, Come on down.
Speaker 2: And tickets up for both of you to bring your families.
Speaker 12: Awesome.
Speaker 5: I don't think that there's an animal park there, so you can't bring helgar.
Speaker 2: Ands and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll see you there on Friday, Sam, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Last time I took the kids there, they threw a python around his neck.
Speaker 5: Remember I nearly fell off the stage when they brought the bird name.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're not bird people. Yeah, we're not great. In fact, I think I've got the moment. I think you played it very calm. Take listen, buy a world.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not great with birds.
Speaker 2: Bird, I know that.
Speaker 14: I told you.
Speaker 6: Birds time like me.
Speaker 2: Just try to take your hand off pythons to Yeah, we're on a parking sort of show.
Speaker 1: Not very brave.
Speaker 2: Or no, I'm not a snake guy.
Speaker 1: We're not really outdoorsy people.
Speaker 2: All right, where is my husband or the spin off that Clint has been singing this morning.
Speaker 4: Where is my break first?
Speaker 1: Oh that wasn't even in tune.
Speaker 2: No, that was terrible.
Speaker 4: I'm not a singer.
Speaker 5: It's Alie or gen Z who goes and gets your breakfast, sing sing it properly?
Speaker 1: Sorry, listening it to the tune?
Speaker 2: Gen Z?
Speaker 1: What the hell is my breakfast?
Speaker 2: He was doing?
Speaker 4: I got to do the chorus star this girl is? I came in like.
Speaker 2: Miley off the market?
Speaker 1: Miley done?
Speaker 2: Now she's engaged, off the market. It's her fiance.
Speaker 5: Oh good, Maybe she'll start writing songs about someone else and said for ex husband.
Speaker 4: Probably nice, trying to shame good songs.
Speaker 1: Does she engaged to some bloke?
Speaker 2: They've been dating for four years?
Speaker 4: What? Who?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 1: And what's Max's like?
Speaker 4: Isn't he Max xx?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry Max? Triple X Max? Or double X? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Max?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 2: Next? Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's Mac?
Speaker 17: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the go This is a bit I want to flag. When they started dating, Max still lived at home with these folks.
Speaker 4: Did he?
Speaker 1: How old is he?
Speaker 4: He must be a catch.
Speaker 2: He's six years six years younger than Miley.
Speaker 1: How old? I don't even know how old is miley'syris.
Speaker 2: Like thirty three. He's twenty seven. Oh he's still living in home with his parents when they started dating.
Speaker 1: So they've been here for four years. He was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Question, how would you be dating someone if they still lived at home?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: At my age, not good.
Speaker 2: That home would be in a home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, take what I can get.
Speaker 2: We need to lift those filters restriction.
Speaker 1: You'd probably go home and then meet mum more interested in her mum living.
Speaker 2: At Oh my god, I met a lady at the basketball yesterday who was all over Clayton.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, let me know we're there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she was just like you let him know. When my marriage falls apart, I'm coming for him.
Speaker 1: Things are going well in her household?
Speaker 5: Then my dms are basically just full of people are stay clean.
Speaker 2: She was right in your wheelhouse too.
Speaker 1: What did you get a details? She's married, she's marriage.
Speaker 2: Give me a week. Just give me a week the tidy things.
Speaker 4: Up and tell him she has her own home, does she?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: We'll find out in a week. Making half of it. Thirteen twenty four ten. That's what I'd like to know this morning. Are you currently dating someone who is living at home?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, that might be young.
Speaker 2: What would be your age cut off to move out of home? Yeah, like for your dating someone, I.
Speaker 4: Went back home, get a couple of chems.
Speaker 2: You were one of those.
Speaker 5: But I went home with like a boyfriend when we wanted to say for a house, went home and well renovated, allowed us.
Speaker 2: Like sleep in the same room to get Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The house together. We're adults.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot of people home post you know, breakdown of relationships.
Speaker 5: No, actually I went to you. I couldn't have my mom. Oh god, no, Liz, I don't need to talk about it anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's Clint's. That's my second hoes.
Speaker 2: Bought a wine, Laurence, sit down. I want to give you advice. Love you, Liz. But now today thirteen twenty four ten is our number. You can remain anonymous and in return, I've got meccha holiday packs to go.
Speaker 1: How I make a holiday pack?
Speaker 4: Make a holiday?
Speaker 2: Don't pick on me?
Speaker 6: Acer Do you know.
Speaker 5: People have called through this morning Saint Jay stop winging about his ulcer.
Speaker 1: Get over it. That's what they said.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that I'm facing a medical emergency.
Speaker 5: He's made a doctor's appoint speaking of no children going to the doctor.
Speaker 2: You know what, I really hope there's nothing serious right too? But if there is, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Good to see it. What's what can I? How can I help?
Speaker 1: Also, it's go to emergency?
Speaker 4: He told to be like, is this a radio prank? Where's the camera?
Speaker 1: Man baby? Are we talking about? Man baby?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten? Are you or have you dated someone still living at home? Give us a call, let's see how we get. Good morning, Melbourne, Katie Perry, firework. What today are tops of twenty eight? We're going for It's going to be warm, little cloudy and overcast. Showers possible this afternoon, but then later in the week. Hello, now, hello.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're asking are you dating someone or were you dating someone that's still lived at home?
Speaker 4: A bit of a loser?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, But is that I mean would your sort of views be tarnished if that person was living at home? Wouldn't you think they're a bit of a drop kick?
Speaker 2: Okay, your friend Lucy right? Single on? Not again?
Speaker 1: Okay, Lucy's our example single person.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry Laise, but say if Lucy said, haylo, I've met a guy he's lovely. He's twenty six and he's currently living at home with his parents because he's saving to buy a house.
Speaker 1: Great, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Does Louise live at home?
Speaker 5: No, you know she was just moved back from Sydney.
Speaker 2: She's back at home as well.
Speaker 1: No, stop it. It also depends like if you've just.
Speaker 2: Let's do should we move into our own home? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I think it's more if you've never moved out of home. If you've moved out of home and then you're moving.
Speaker 5: Back in because you've separated, or you're saving money or times are tough, but whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Mum, wan's not come.
Speaker 5: If you're just forty five and you've never left home, are you're still in your childhood bedroom?
Speaker 4: A little bag?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to fine Saturday and twenty fourteen. You're dating someone or have you dated someone still living at home?
Speaker 1: Christian in Lang Lang Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Kristin.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: Were you dating someone who never moved out of home?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 16: It was quite a while ago. But I was nineteen and he was twenty seven, and we're together for a couple of years and then we moved out together and it lasted I think six weeks because he just kept going home to his mother.
Speaker 1: What did he want at home? Did he wanted to like dinner?
Speaker 2: Washing?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Wash, well no, just dinner, Like I'd get home from work later and he's here at home.
Speaker 5: Oh instead of you getting home from work late and he's cooked for you, you just go home yourself, home to his mom.
Speaker 1: Christian, that's not hot.
Speaker 4: Was he a bit of a loser?
Speaker 2: Awful trouble I can'm doing telling March one of the Loser columns, Kristen this.
Speaker 5: Present called through anonymous, tell us what happens?
Speaker 2: Hello morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 17: I love the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 17: I dated someone for what would have been three or four months, and they always sort of like soaked out where they lived, but you know, I always just assumed it was on their own. They were twenty nine years old. And I got to probably about yeah, thirty months in, and we were having dinner with some of his friends, and they let slip that he was still living with his parents.
Speaker 1: Never told you.
Speaker 17: He sort of made an effort to actually hide it quite well.
Speaker 1: So what you just always beat your house?
Speaker 17: Well, we didn't spend a lot of time. It was usually like we were going out to do things.
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay, he hit it quite well.
Speaker 17: But he would say things that like suggested that he lived alone. And then when it came out, it was very obvious that he was not.
Speaker 3: Too happy with his mates.
Speaker 4: So is it a nick.
Speaker 17: To be honest? Like, I agree, it depends on the circum stand Yeah, the fact that he didn't tell me and it's.
Speaker 4: A lying, that's the issue. I think he can put him in the loser.
Speaker 6: Color.
Speaker 2: My friends, my friend age was a loser.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 2: It was his best man at my wedding. I love him the bits, right, but he was a loser.
Speaker 1: He's not a loser out.
Speaker 2: No, he's still in it. No, it's still single. Right, He's very much like you Clinton, I'm a loser. He was living with his grandma in Brisbane. I'm sweet, but he wouldn't tell girls that. So he would take them back to his grandma's apartment and.
Speaker 1: They just thought he had doilies and things.
Speaker 4: No, No, he.
Speaker 2: Would keep the lights off. If he would, they be like, there's a that's what happened one morning, So he took a girl home from the club and then he kept the lights off. And it's I'll keep the lights off because he didn't want if you turn the lights on, it looked like the Marriott in nineteen sixty two or the old furniture. So he'd keep the lights off and he would say, you know, just to create romance. Then go into the bedroom. And then one morning, this girl wake him up practically going, an old lady's just walked down your hallway.
Speaker 4: You need to get up.
Speaker 2: There's an old lady in your house.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: So he just kept up the facade as long as he could.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good on your age, big loaser eron.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning, he said, my mate, my mate ok Erin's Hello.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 12: A couple of years ago, I dated a guy.
Speaker 17: He just turned forty and he was still living at home with his parents.
Speaker 1: Had he ever moved out before?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 17: No, Like he used his mom as a bank.
Speaker 12: You know, he was money and he'd be like, oh, I'm just going to go borrow some money for my mom.
Speaker 18: And I had kids and you know he didn't, and he was like, I'd have issues with my kids, and he'd come over and.
Speaker 17: Say, oh, my mom suggested this.
Speaker 4: Like do we put him in the column?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, the column is filling up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be so annoying.
Speaker 2: My mom said to do this, Claire, we got one more spot in the column.
Speaker 12: You dated someone, absolutely, and like the previous caller, I'm absolutely in the same boat.
Speaker 1: Right, So he had never moved out of home.
Speaker 11: No, and he has no intention of He's going to die in that house and I feel sorry for his mum.
Speaker 1: Are you are you still dating him? You together?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 18: We're on or not? Definitely a red flag. He's kind of the one I go to when I, you know, want to have a good talk.
Speaker 2: But I'm guessing you're play an away game or he does?
Speaker 18: No, I play the away game because I have a child.
Speaker 2: You go state mums.
Speaker 18: Do I have to stay at his?
Speaker 4: So Claire, you're a loser to.
Speaker 2: The columns. Let's do it. And just for getting through, are you going to walk away with a double pass to the Melbourne Stars Lounge? Hello the BBL opening match, which would be nice, big cheap tickets. The Melbourne Stars are back and are ready to entertain this summer. Bring the family for fireworks on and off the field across four big nights at the g All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: All right, Today it is Melinda from Ivano who's got through.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Good morning, how are.
Speaker 1: You gosh be on the way into the hospital.
Speaker 3: Actually, so I'm not comcinated, I'm fast.
Speaker 18: So this is a great time.
Speaker 1: Pre surgery. Fast is such a party, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And then especially when you're like actual surgery is not too late in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to be in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Mellen day first rank. Do you do you feel really sorry for Jason? He's got an ulcer?
Speaker 16: I probably feel more sorry for myself right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 4: You might see him on the wall.
Speaker 2: Can you see if there's a space lot today? And need half my Tonay?
Speaker 5: He's winged so much about his ulcer that we're thinking he might have to go to emergency.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard a grown man book a doctor's appointment from?
Speaker 14: Shut up?
Speaker 2: It's causing me quite a fair amount of pain.
Speaker 3: Probably came a square house could fix that.
Speaker 4: Up for you.
Speaker 5: Do you want the money because at the moment, all right, Melinda, you want to pay you want to pay for five thousand dollars today.
Speaker 2: Here we go, let's do it. I hope it's a hard one.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: All right, Melinda, We've got a question lined up you'll hear a three two one countdown.
Speaker 1: You have to answer before the time. The time is up, and if you are correct, the money is yours. Good luck, you.
Speaker 12: Deserve, thank you, thank you deserve.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Good luck.
Speaker 4: What does q R in QR code stand for three.
Speaker 10: Two quality reading?
Speaker 1: Great, solid guess No, it's quick.
Speaker 5: Response, makes sense response, shame Sorry, Melina.
Speaker 2: Like I said that double pass to the Melbourne Stars Lounge of the BBL, it's great night out.
Speaker 12: Thank you. My son is going to be thrilled.
Speaker 4: And Melinda is a teacher as well. Not long left to go of the school year before the break.
Speaker 18: No, we're crawling to the finish line.
Speaker 12: I've got a few days off the next few days.
Speaker 5: Put herself in for a fake surgery so she doesn't have to put up with the kids.
Speaker 2: We were talking about this the other day because at the moment there's a group chat going around to do a present for our kids teacher.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying to you, guys, everyone puts money in going to the days of like getting individual presents.
Speaker 1: What's better Melinda the group president or the individual?
Speaker 18: Definitely the group because how many candles.
Speaker 4: Can one have a lot?
Speaker 1: I would buy a teacher account.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, whats so what is it for the end of the year of day.
Speaker 1: It's end of the year.
Speaker 2: Thanks for great hey, make good luck for the surgery.
Speaker 4: Have a great day.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 16: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: It's just gone eight past eight. Coming up next, I've.
Speaker 5: Got my hands on something very personal of one Clint Stunaways. Oh yes, it has been hand delivered to me.
Speaker 4: Oh fantastic.
Speaker 2: Could this be embarrassing? For the big films coming up very soon? We're going to be offloading tickets to come buy World. You can join us Friday morning when we're live from.
Speaker 1: There one degrees and Sunday on Friday and.
Speaker 2: The park will only be open for Nova listeners.
Speaker 1: Amazing. We're taking over all the.
Speaker 2: Rides, no lines, free breaking, and we'll give you a chance to win passes coming up very soon before.
Speaker 5: We get to that, though, tis the season, Jays, it.
Speaker 1: Is tis the season.
Speaker 5: Shopping centers are full of excited people getting ready for December twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Tread very carefully.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's happened?
Speaker 2: I'm going to get down to Georgie's Harvest at South Melbourne market.
Speaker 1: Get you, and now she gave you a very specific date, didn't she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, up the date potato.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She was like, well they're literally grown in tazzy in time perfectly time four.
Speaker 5: So she was like, don't come too early, don't come too late. There's a certain date to pick up your potatoes.
Speaker 2: I think it was the eighteenth, but don't hand to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, down to Georgie's date, so that you make sure.
Speaker 2: The nineteenth is the day to go down there. Good lock.
Speaker 5: No, there's lots of kids madly writing their Santa lists. Of your boys written their wish lists, Yes, put the list to you. They put their little wish lists together. Well, the Santa list, it's an age old thing. We all did it as kids, right.
Speaker 4: I'm a list guy.
Speaker 1: We're all we all wrote letters to Santa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did, and stumbled.
Speaker 5: Across something came across my desk this week. Let me take you back to nineteen ninety three and Sanaway's Santa List. Oh soh we go, Dear Santa. I will list below some ideas of presence for Christmas. Thank you, Jace.
Speaker 1: You want to go through some of them? What about the ball? What about Lolly's Lolly's please.
Speaker 4: I've written that in college.
Speaker 2: Did you stop?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What did you just read out?
Speaker 5: At the top of the note, Dear Santa, I will list below some ideas of present presence for Christmas.
Speaker 6: No, I read it.
Speaker 1: It was a quote.
Speaker 4: It was a quote.
Speaker 2: It was idiot, Mariah. He said a sea word on the show in December. We play that song.
Speaker 5: Now that was a stitch up quick score check Laurens quints on one. But the reason I said to sea where that time is because I have been handed as Santa list from nineteen ninety three and at the top of it it says, I will list below some ideas.
Speaker 1: Of presence for the big day. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: This is from our very own Clint Statuay Wow and Circle.
Speaker 1: In sparkly orange texture. It says lollies please.
Speaker 5: It kind of looks like ladies please, to be honest, but it says lollies Jase, what else is on the list there?
Speaker 1: What about Derwin pencils? If that doesn't spreadize, why do you want a wet suit?
Speaker 5: We've got he was very sporty our Clinton, Derwins Pencils, tapes, Hit Machine, two songs you think would have.
Speaker 1: Been on that change.
Speaker 5: A skateboard and rollerblades, and a bike and a helmet.
Speaker 1: Safety first, what about a baseball but it's got to.
Speaker 5: Be Eastern brand, the baseball bat, tennis trainers, s game boy games, Siga games, Hologram poster, I watch a wet suit, a book, a game, football, basketball cards, upper deck, NBA games.
Speaker 1: And the final one on that list says golf buggy.
Speaker 2: You wanted a golf buggy, And then as he signed off.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a merry Christmas.
Speaker 14: Love what you do it.
Speaker 2: Maria's waking up for some royalties this morning. Is a chick?
Speaker 14: She sure is.
Speaker 1: She owes me, shows me Kember.
Speaker 2: So, as we were saying if you just joined us, we're halfway through reading a ancient letter, they came across.
Speaker 1: Our desk nineteen ninety three, written in calligraphy twenty two years ago, Clint used his best writing, Free Santalus.
Speaker 4: It turns out this segment wasn't as embarrassing as it was for me as it was for ye.
Speaker 5: So he asked for every sporting accoutrement, from football to baseball to a golf buggy, and.
Speaker 2: At the end it's buggy, really golf buggy. How were not loaded.
Speaker 1: How were you in nineteen ninety three?
Speaker 4: I would have been just finishing primary school? So what's that? Hell? Yeah, eleven years old.
Speaker 2: And you're going to drive the golf buggy to school? How was that?
Speaker 4: I think it's just like one of those wheely ones, like the ones.
Speaker 2: Ah, actually you know the one I could see Clint with on the golf course. You know the remote control one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like how lazy do you want to get? See how you got golf bags and they sit in a buggy? Yeah, you can get remote control buggies and two.
Speaker 1: Guys walk on but it's not a car used to walk.
Speaker 2: You still walk, but it walks next to you and you have a remote Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen the video? How lazy is that remote control car? Have you ever seen when it goes like it goes a bit pairshient, it loses control and they go into the water and stuff. It's very funny, very funny.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So anyway, there's Clint sound list and.
Speaker 1: At the bottom, I'm not very needy and I hope you have a marriage Christmas.
Speaker 5: Sorry no no no no no no no no no no no with you say that?
Speaker 9: He signed off the letters Clint Away.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say nothing to stop talking? Is anyone still stop talking?
Speaker 2: If you could just read the last line.
Speaker 1: The reason I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to read the life I read it is because he's signed off.
Speaker 4: With Okay, you ready, I hope you have a Mary ye love the best wishes, Clint stan Away.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to get to the point that signed it off as Clint, it was worth it a little mini journal.
Speaker 2: Which which was funny three marias ago, you know.
Speaker 4: And there's a beautiful little illustration there as well of.
Speaker 1: A tree.
Speaker 4: If you said that then I would have went home.
Speaker 1: Think anyone's.
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 1: You guys enjoying this.
Speaker 2: Hopeful morning Melbourne flow ridar kesh right round. This is NOBA one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you want to join us here that you can buy.
Speaker 9: World Theme Park for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, roller coaster shows and wildlife in one.
Speaker 8: Good to Wildlife, I can buy a World, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 6: Go my World.
Speaker 2: Are we carpooling on Friday?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I might stay around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't live close enough together.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Good and plus you've got kids, so you want to hang.
Speaker 1: Around Gone Buy World.
Speaker 5: Once I've done the roller coasters and water slides a few times, you're out. Yeah, thirty one degrees cracking weather for it on Friday.
Speaker 2: It feels warm Friday.
Speaker 4: They go.
Speaker 2: We are opening up the park for Nova listeners. It's our way of saying thank you for listening to the show. So if you want to bring the kids written out of school for a day, I am totally thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: It's come along, Kim an endeavor, Good morning. You want to come with your two nephews and your two sisters?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Kim? Kimmy?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh there she is. Jimmy, you're coming to gun buy A World.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning. We've done this a few times now, Kim. But you're coming to gun buy a World?
Speaker 13: Oh frank you so much?
Speaker 2: No you're worried.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll catch up with you then, Kim Y have a chat.
Speaker 2: I would have laughed if she went morning again, how are you?
Speaker 4: And but good morning to you?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hell, who have you got? Who would you like to bring with you to Gamba World?
Speaker 11: I've got my two very excited children in the car and my niece and nephew.
Speaker 2: Fee, will you tell them you've got four days to hang this over their head and go, guys, be well behaved or we're not going.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And now little Kaya has called through morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, How old are you eleven?
Speaker 1: And do you want to come along to come buy World on Friday? On us?
Speaker 10: I would love to.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to bring my mom and my sister? Yeah, you can all calm. We can't wait to meet you. Kaya.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ky, are you getting excited for what's to come in December?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to say anything.
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 1: He's trying to Tricky Kyle.
Speaker 2: Hello, Nikki? Hello, Hello? You want to come along on Friday? Absolutely, John, you will be there.
Speaker 1: You want to bring some friends?
Speaker 3: Well, my daughter is so excited.
Speaker 11: She's here beside me having kids.
Speaker 1: Good on her. She can bring some mates, no problem.
Speaker 4: That'll be one.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see them.
Speaker 2: Her daughter now gets to work walking to school and be like, all right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Who are in my top friends? Exactly the old MySpace days? Who's in my top friends?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're in my top three.
Speaker 2: Did you have Tom Tom in my top.
Speaker 1: Now that you could take Could you take Tom?
Speaker 4: He couldn't.
Speaker 5: I think you could take Tom started in your top friends, but you could take him out.
Speaker 4: I'm real ensure he was a fixture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been down number sixteen.
Speaker 2: Same with the Blink one music that would play on my page twenty clicked on it.
Speaker 4: I think I was food Fighters.
Speaker 1: I think Veronicas Ero.
Speaker 2: Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: Was other things I said, other things to say get into my head?
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Veronicas? I loved them.
Speaker 2: A bit of a retraction we need to make just before we move on why we're talking about our MySpace pages? Just before the break.
Speaker 1: And like the song I thought I had, I thought was the Veronicas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you had this and you said that was the other Veronica's track that goes No, that wasn't the Veronicas. That was the o G Veronica's tattoo. Remember those girls?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, what else did they say?
Speaker 2: They follow up single was made?
Speaker 1: They one hit wonder tattoo with those training.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe so.
Speaker 4: I think they were like from the Netherlands, from yeah, Europe somewhere.
Speaker 2: Let's go to our resident Molly Meldrim Brady executive producer. He's got his finger on the pulse in.
Speaker 4: The moment, fingers on the keyboard, because he'd figure where the bloody hell they were from. The two girls say somewhere like Denmark or something. I think they they they went sisters.
Speaker 5: I think our friends friends friends are right with a couple.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they used that as a selling technique.
Speaker 1: I think what Lena and Julia were their.
Speaker 2: Here Brady's got the stats here.
Speaker 5: They were friends from Russia, but they started out as a child's band called nip. What also says what does tattoo mean? And it is a shortened version of the Russian phrase something in Russian, which means so this girl loves that girl.
Speaker 2: Were an item and hopefully Wow, Hey guys coming up.
Speaker 4: Here we go, the google continues.
Speaker 1: One of them has a baby with their ex boyfriend Eddie, so it's.
Speaker 4: Just for show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, called it. Hey, guys are coming up. I want to talk post breakups. What did you do in the wake of a breakup? Lauren? Put your list together, we will go there.
Speaker 4: Next, guys, breakups. I want to take you to State Parliament where the Liberal Party has revealed a new leader. So it was Brad Baton. He was the leader of the Liberal Party. It is now Jess Wilson. Brad Baton. Look, he's I wouldn't say he's salty, but yet did he get yeah, yeah, yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I think that patch where if you were a PM, you're just getting Kevin like Malcolm Turnbull, they were just.
Speaker 4: Went down well for Brad. The wolves were circling because they were lagging in the polls. Anyway, they've got a new leader now. But Brad Baton, post break up with the Liberal Liberal Party, having me dumped his leader, went and got inked. He went and got a tattoo.
Speaker 1: Oh god, like a midlife crisis.
Speaker 4: It's on his right arm. It reads, in beautiful cursive text cela advance, which is French for that's life.
Speaker 1: Move on, wow, move on quite big.
Speaker 2: That's a big tat.
Speaker 4: He's actually got a few tats though.
Speaker 1: Reminded of the breakup.
Speaker 2: Say, do you ever get a tat of a breakup?
Speaker 1: Not a breakup? Why would you want to remember that?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 5: That's that's bad business. Get them when you're happy and you go that takes a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Off with his arm.
Speaker 1: Sorry you take the arm?
Speaker 2: Who the poets? The guy we're talking about?
Speaker 4: That's yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's a bit tragic, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's a I think a breakup just tragic.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever looked back at photos after a break up and go, I was at my best?
Speaker 1: What the little breakup weight loss?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That little patch.
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 4: Sure, I look.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look at me, I had hair. Look at that lascious hair because we were younger on that thin body.
Speaker 1: God if I got dumped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but imagine if we got dumped now we look at the photos.
Speaker 1: Wow, not so I should have stayed together. Breakfast Radio is aging me.
Speaker 5: Dog is like seriously, when I got dumped from Kiss, I looked great. And then I started here and I was like, I look great in our pro like our promo.
Speaker 1: Friends, they're gonna have to use those prome my photos for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of my We're not doing I tell Troy Marketing, I wanted four year heads up before we need.
Speaker 4: To do Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need a shred me.
Speaker 2: Some of that the ZIMPI going around the pin, Yeah, give me the pin now.
Speaker 1: We just got dumped and then we got We looked great.
Speaker 2: Remember I came around to your place. You didn't see me in months and I came around. You're like, my god, I thank you now?
Speaker 4: Oh no, rapid, you're too comfortable, comfortable, you're very happy.
Speaker 2: Should we get over to shaft?
Speaker 1: Imagine if we had got done from there and cold, let's get tattooed. I would never and what are we going to do? Look at everyone?
Speaker 4: Remember the time we imagine that a kiss tattoo, which says you know what you would with the lips?
Speaker 1: No, no thanks, Nah.
Speaker 4: There are a few other things, a few other things that tattooed before center last never again.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten is our number. Later, what did you do after a breakoup?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Did you did you buy a convertible? Was there a little midlight?
Speaker 4: Got the sport sports and I didn't even have a breakup?
Speaker 2: He got third a and twenty four ten is ourn number? What did you do after a breakup? Did you go purchase a sports card?
Speaker 1: Did you go to do an eight love prey holiday?
Speaker 2: Head to Turkey? Didn't you do it?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: I went to La for five days on my own, Really.
Speaker 2: On your own? Were you lonely.
Speaker 1: Nope, I was not.
Speaker 2: I was exhausted from not being lonely.
Speaker 1: You know, I had that good looking breakup clock.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four tennis down number to join us on the air. In return, I got cocoa black festive hampers to go. We are talking breakups.
Speaker 5: What did you do after a breakup? Did you get a tattoo? Did you buy sports car? Did you move to the other side of the world. Did you have a revenge lover that.
Speaker 2: Happens you censored yourself.
Speaker 1: Revenge romance, I don't have a revenge.
Speaker 4: Romane one hour romance for.
Speaker 1: A revenge romance as as soon as.
Speaker 4: They walk out the door, yeah, well straight to one six one.
Speaker 2: I broke up with the long term girlfriend. We're living in Sydney.
Speaker 5: You can't have a revenge romance if you're the one that does the dumping.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that'll stop my story.
Speaker 1: What you broke up with someone and then we.
Speaker 2: Broke up and then no, no, no, and then Jesus, that's revenge. And then lou my now wife, came over about six hours later.
Speaker 4: Six hours.
Speaker 2: There was no overlap a rebound, but marriage, so it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Story did your ex girlfriend. No, it only took six hours for you to move on. No, unless she's a podcaster, shout out what was her name? It doesn't That was the year, was it Tracy that you loved?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 18: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: We are talking breakups. What did you do after one?
Speaker 18: I had a four week trip planned and booked to go to Europe.
Speaker 11: And never came home.
Speaker 1: Did you do it? Marcher?
Speaker 18: Yeah, sold the car, quit the job and just on the return flight. So how two years?
Speaker 1: Where do you go?
Speaker 18: I was based in London but just traveled around Europe as well in love. No, I didn't fall in but came back and actually got back with.
Speaker 4: It worked out. That's all right, that's great.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need a little halftime, brain take it, take a break. I'll put it on your EF. That worked well for you, exactly.
Speaker 2: Breaks as good as a holiday.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, sometimes change as good as a holiday.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't get back together. Did you say that to you?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: No, it's two.
Speaker 1: Marrion in Ringwood. What did you do after a breakup?
Speaker 11: Oh? I shaved my hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's given your head?
Speaker 11: Really yep, completely.
Speaker 1: Complete midlife crisis.
Speaker 10: Apparently you're only a real woman if you have long hair?
Speaker 1: Is that what? Someone?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: They said?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hang on, so you went full shonade O'Connor.
Speaker 11: I didn't go full sinado O'Connor.
Speaker 1: Did you love it? Was it like liberating?
Speaker 18: It looked like a bowling ball?
Speaker 12: Actually?
Speaker 5: So did your agredit when you're like, oh my god, it turns out he's right.
Speaker 1: Did you regret it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: What second?
Speaker 4: Oh my.
Speaker 12: To get rid of people?
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: See your dull, This bowling ball is done with.
Speaker 2: You, turtles all right?
Speaker 4: Line? Hello, hello, what did you do?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: I melted down all the jewelry he'd ever given me, and I burnt my wedding dress in a walk. Yeah. It was raining outside, so I just needed to do it. So I just got the walk out, ruined my waf but I did a new lock and AE was good.
Speaker 1: Did you put oil in it?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: Did you cook it?
Speaker 4: Or you just know?
Speaker 12: I'm trying it with a liner and it wouldn't go up. So I threw a bit of alcohol on it.
Speaker 1: That's to burn down.
Speaker 11: Oh look, it.
Speaker 12: Sort of went up in really big flames, and I was a bit worried that it might burn the house down. But it was a fabulous ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Were you home alone when you did it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Full crisis territory? And how'd you feel after?
Speaker 12: Fabulous? And did I found a friend and said you know what you just missed out on center a photo?
Speaker 1: Did she say you're mad?
Speaker 4: Karen?
Speaker 5: And did you tell the ex husband that's what you're doing? Did you send him a video of it being burnt to smitherins?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Just did it for you? Even better.
Speaker 12: For me?
Speaker 1: And then you melted down all the joy? Did you make like a nice piece?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 12: It ended up in the tip.
Speaker 1: Did you do that in the walk too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: The was ruined from the dress, remember.
Speaker 12: Work was ruined. No, sorry the jewelry I turned into a bangle.
Speaker 14: Bangle.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Caroline. That's an amazing story.
Speaker 14: Well done, Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: I love the people that listen to this show because you know what, you're all as cooked.
Speaker 4: As us it.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for listening this morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Now, we've been saying over the weekend that our five K question is going off this week.
Speaker 1: We were maybe twice. Let's see how we see.
Speaker 2: How tomorrow it's going to be the day Aaron Richards in next.
Speaker 1: And it didn't go off today.
Speaker 4: He is smiling about chuckles. I just can't get over those callers.
Speaker 1: Funny. Burning your wedding dress in a walk is one of the most.
Speaker 2: Unhinged things I've ever in it, screams us Hey, Aaron, what's up for grabs today?
Speaker 4: Fun money? If you've registered on the Nova player ab at ten o'clock, we got some free cash to go over the fun things in like that coming up to it.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Lauren.
Speaker 4: By the way, you've had a shocker today. You've managed what four to the to the talic ten. The Mariah Carey Counter continues tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Aaron Richard's in next or see you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Thank yous and Lauren.
Speaker 9: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials
Speaker 4: M