Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jase and Lauren. We are doing a thanks to Shell Ready express.
Speaker 2: Clinton is here and here's a face you don't see around the office this time of the morning.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a beautiful face?
Speaker 2: Unless he's at a bender and locked himself out of home.
Speaker 4: Joe, good morning, So good to see you. I was so nervous about being here this early this morning. I thought about sleeping the night in the office.
Speaker 5: Is that all out?
Speaker 3: It would have been with you?
Speaker 2: I think it's frowned upon.
Speaker 3: Did you go into our office because we've got the big recliner couch.
Speaker 4: No noticed, You've got the very nice office. I'm still over in the corner. Nobody puts baby in the corner, but I quite like it.
Speaker 3: You tucked away. No one knows you're there.
Speaker 5: No one knows him there.
Speaker 3: You were in very early, and you were jumping out of your skin with excitement about an interview. Can you tell us who it is here?
Speaker 4: So you know on our show we only do really one interview a week during quick Draw, and so this interview was so.
Speaker 5: Important and particularly important.
Speaker 4: To me that I was happy to get up at whatever time to come in and do it.
Speaker 5: It is Hey, uh, I don't know how they are? So why why is it? Why was it so important? Joel? Why why is it so important to you?
Speaker 2: Subject?
Speaker 4: This person has informed a lot of my life. And John, Yeah, it was Auntie Elton from the BEFA so tellous. They're they're they're a proper, proper superstar is a big one.
Speaker 5: Is she doing interviews?
Speaker 3: That's why she is she?
Speaker 2: When will we hear who it is?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. Well that is Ricky Lee's favorite. I know Ricky Lee's absolute favorite, so it could be.
Speaker 2: Okay, so keep listening to Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel to find out who it is.
Speaker 5: Another great.
Speaker 1: Joe, I was at the Spread Eagle sit you there, yeah all the time. I was starting with the bartender and she was saying you work with Joel and I said yeah, and she goes, oh, he's had a he's had a big night.
Speaker 2: Here wants and left with an open tab. What didn't if I not?
Speaker 3: This is the second time this has happened to me. Did you just put your drinks on his dad? Then?
Speaker 5: Jas still, but you're welcome.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I did this the other day to our producer in Sydney. I was up in Sydney seeing the guys and I said, let's go out for coffee, walked off without paying the tab.
Speaker 3: I've done it before.
Speaker 5: It's one new thing.
Speaker 2: There's a theme.
Speaker 5: I'm a done.
Speaker 1: And apparently apparently you left behind a bit of a ritzy jacket.
Speaker 5: Though I did. That's Shelley.
Speaker 1: Shelley, the manager of Shelley said, if you want the jacket paid the town.
Speaker 5: It's like a ransom.
Speaker 3: So what's worth more the jacket or the tab?
Speaker 2: The tab was worth a fair bit jacket better you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm not going to say what what brand it is because I think there's still a bit on the nose. Is you know exactly which brand I'm talking about? Of course you got of course you.
Speaker 3: Lesi your jacket at the spread Eggs. That would be a very rare sighting the Spready.
Speaker 5: Yeah and whites.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about the Spready. Everybody's welcome. And why am I here plugging this bretty?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I reckon. We now all need to go as a group.
Speaker 3: Don't think you get the.
Speaker 1: We can we can do pre drinks for your live show. You new tour, thanks for being here. Tickets through live nation dot com. Dot Au.
Speaker 2: Last time we caught up, you were shooting the poster.
Speaker 4: Yes, the poster, thank you very much. No photo shopping happening there.
Speaker 3: Very Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: It is a bit well I got engaged last year. There's a bit of a lovey dovey storyline to it, but there's also a lot of you know, your standard Joel Creasy shtick. I I had the pleasure of hosting the Real Housewives of Sydney reunion last year.
Speaker 5: We'll be going into that.
Speaker 4: I also broke five ribs last year, and I can tell you that was less painful. No ribs, and you get no sympathy for broken ribs.
Speaker 3: You can't say them, and you can't do anything about.
Speaker 5: It, and you can't laugh.
Speaker 2: Get them reved.
Speaker 3: That's bad for a comedian.
Speaker 5: Get them removed. I haven't given it.
Speaker 3: Do you have a few drinks before the show? Do you go on?
Speaker 4: I like going on cold because I think it slows down your reaction time with the audience. If there is a heckler, I don't get a whole heap. Plus, you know, when you have your first drink, you then want another one, and the show goes for like sixty minutes I.
Speaker 2: Don't get the whole heckling thing. Someone it's not your show.
Speaker 3: There's a big comedian the other day that got some hecklers removed. I don't know if you read that's yes, I can't remember, but it was a whole thing, and he ended up saying to the audience are these people annoying you? And he got security to escort. That was Peter Ka the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I don't mind a heckle if it's if it's something, if it's something I can work with. But when they're drunk and it's just like, like I can't do anything with that.
Speaker 2: You read you read the protesters they look fun.
Speaker 1: Was out protesting.
Speaker 3: About we don't like Valencia.
Speaker 5: I remember, I remember.
Speaker 4: I mean I wouldn't mind some protesters' right.
Speaker 3: What else is happening in the world of jobs happening?
Speaker 4: No, we're thinking, well, here's the problem, right, Jack wants to do Destination and I want to do Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and we're in a real here's the answer. How much family do you want me?
Speaker 5: Not too many?
Speaker 1: You tour, Thanks for being here. You can get tickets through live nation dot com, dot.
Speaker 4: Are you and I'm not dying by the way I know that title sounds like a passing away for being here.
Speaker 1: I don't think it sounds like he plays on sympathy.
Speaker 5: Yeah,