Speaker 1: Opinion on Sky News Australia starts now.
Speaker 2: Love, this is outside, good morning and welcome to outsiders.
Speaker 3: To show that is to woke virtue signaling and climate hysteria on steroids.
Speaker 2: What Canadian NP Laurel Collins is to putting scientific reason and rational thought above emotion.
Speaker 4: I hope you'll forgive me if I get emotional. Climate emergencies are not gender neutral. The degradation of ecosystems disproportionately impacts women and girls, and I am wildly emotional. This is the existential crisis of our time.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, climate change is just going to kill us all. It's also sexist and misogynist.
Speaker 6: I knew it.
Speaker 4: To hear that asking for high ambition is climate hysteria. That makes me wildly emotional.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: You know, when I think about my womb, you know, the two children that I bore from that womb, and what future we are leaving them, I am wildly emotional.
Speaker 8: God Sally. So then one of the most rational, logical, and pragmatic steps we should take here.
Speaker 4: I think that we need to think about the intersection of gender and the climate crisis. And I hope that the people around this table and the people listening will refrain from using language like climate hysteria. We are facing a climate emergency.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, Laurel Ware is about the impact of climate hysteria on her womb. Let's take a pregnant pause, then get stuck straight in for the latest Outsiders news. Well, that loud sound you heard was the crashing of one of the key fundamental pillars of Western civilization, that the idea that the law should be above politics and politics must not corrupt the legal system has been completely trashed in the United States in the most disgraceful and disgusting conviction ever recorded in US history, and that is the completely unwarranted conviction of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, James.
Speaker 8: I thought you were going to say the Rosenberg's Roland, but anyway, No, this is absolutely uncharted territory we are in right now, this case here and these thirty four counts. Everybody needs to understand what is happening here.
Speaker 5: Letase explain it, James, because some of the commentary and news reporting we have had in this country has been nothing.
Speaker 8: Allow me Rita to walk us through. So essentially what this all goes back to is twenty sixteen and twenty fifteen and Donald Trump had basically paid off through his lawyers an NBA a non disclosures agreement to silence story of Daniels, who he says he didn't have sex with. She said they did. Who cares? That doesn't matter. Now, the point is this non disclosure agreement. This is the sort of thing politicians do all the time. Bill Clinton did it with Paula Jones. This has happened time and time again. So what happened, Well, this was a bookkeeping error, and there's a two year statute of limitations. But what happened was this it's a misdemeanor, it's not a felony. And I'm going to talk about this more later in the show. But what happened was Alvin Bragg, the district attorney who ran for office because you run for the office there on a platform, was saying, I've sued Trump before, I want to get Trump. I'm going to get Trump. That's why you should vote for me. He created this whole novel legal theory. No one's ever had this happen before, where he connected this misdemeanor bookkeeping thing, which is very similar to what happens all the time to election law and said, oh, well, this was an attempt to defraud the electorate, to tell, you know, to hide the truth from them and thus interfere with our democracy. Now, of course this was all nonsense. It was complete nonsense. Yet the jury was given instructions by a judge who had given money to the Democrats, whose daughter is on the payroll of the Democrats, to give them the jury instructions that basically said, there's no way you have to find him guilty. There are so many ways that this is going to appeal and be appealed, and Trump will probably win. But the problem is this isn't going to happen until after the election. In the meantime, sentencing is set for July eleventh. July eleventh, just four days before he is con as Republican National Committee's nominee for the President of the United States, and jams and sorry, rowan one more thing. He could wind up being sent to jail by this blatantly political judge. This is where we are. This is a disgrace.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also a disgrace for the simple reason that the judge, rather than having a unanimous verdict, the crime was never spelled out. This is communist style, Soviet style show trials where the crime is never spelt out.
Speaker 3: The four judges, so.
Speaker 2: The juries had three different crimes that they could have convicted him on, and they didn't have to specify what they were. And the judge himself says, you don't need to be unanimous, just as long as four of you agree on the three different things. An absolute travesty of justice unlike anything we have seen before, and absolute disgrace. And he will go to jail for the simple reason that this is a show trial, Soviet show trial, and they want him behind bars because that's what they want for their campaign posters to try and get Joe Biden, the worst president in US history, into the White House. My prediction is Americans are not stupid. My prediction is Americans will say this was a Soviet era show trial and we want Donald Trump in the rocketing and they will put him there. And woe betide all of you who are cheering at this, because you are cheering at the downfall of Western civilization. You cannot have a legal system that is at the behest of corrupt politicians, and that's what we've seen here in the United States.
Speaker 5: Rita Rowan, I would argue this is worst of the Communists show trial because as the communist said, you know, show me the man and I'll show you the crime.
Speaker 6: Here, they haven't actually help.
Speaker 5: A local New York court prosecute and convict federal election laws. I mean, the whole thing is so absurd, and it is going like all the legal opinion was given the way this has been framed, there's going to be a conviction here, even if the ones who were in court are saying that were I could not believe what they were saying. The proceedings were extraordinary on a number of levels. But again, all the legal opinion is that this will be overturned on appeal, but as James mentioned, that's not going to be until after the November poll. So the whole point of this is to go to the election and have Trump called a convicted felony.
Speaker 6: But this is the thing the Democrats and the left don't understand.
Speaker 8: They've seen that.
Speaker 5: Made words like racist, bigot, sexist.
Speaker 6: They've stripped these.
Speaker 5: Words of all meaning but over using and misusing them, and they're about to do that with convicted felons.
Speaker 2: Quickly, think about that photo of Donald Trump mugshot, the mugshot that made him a superstar. This is going to make him even more of a superstar, James, because there are people throughout America, particularly in minority communities, who know an unfair justice system when they see it, and they are going, WHOA.
Speaker 3: Trump is one of us.
Speaker 2: Now he's suffering from a corrupt, politicized justice system, legal system in which there is no justice. Lady Justice, She's torn off that blindfold. She's no longer blind. She is now entirely at the behest of the Democrats. Woe betied America. I do not trust how rotten is the American justice system?
Speaker 3: How far will this go? I hate to.
Speaker 8: Think, Well, you know, Rita, I've got to take issue with one thing you said. You said there's no crime. We don't know what the crime was that Trump was convicted of. We're charged with The crime was very simple. He was, But he was big Donald J. Trump?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 8: Did Hillary Clinton? Twenty sixteen? This is all about. This is about dealergitimizing the election of twenty sixteen, which the left never accepted. River. That's the thing that we have to talk about here. This all goes back to twenty sixteen. Trump won and they said this is not legitimate. They denied the election. This case, this process here Rita and Rowan, is an act of election denial by the left for them, they need this for psychological closure to bookend that trauma. This case would never have been brought against Trump though, had he not been running for president.
Speaker 2: So the reason why I don't think it's got anything to do with delegitimizing twenty sixteen. This is all about election interference. In twenty twenty four, they cheated, in my opinion, in twenty twenty Clearly, in my opinion, the Democrats cheated, whether that got Biden into the White House or not, that there was certainly clear evidence of election interference at all sorts of levels, including Zackerberg's fortifying the election. This is election interference. It is done because they believe that if enough Americans see Donald Trump as a convicted furlom, they won't.
Speaker 3: Vote for him.
Speaker 2: This is election interference, of games, boldly in front of us. And if they're sure to go this far, take it from me. That's how far they went last time.
Speaker 5: Well, look at what they did to Trump. They spied illegally on his campaign. They then used the Clinton campaign paid.
Speaker 6: A law firm another exactly to come.
Speaker 3: Up with a scale of lives, exactly to.
Speaker 6: Get feeser warrants to spy some more.
Speaker 5: Now that all sorts of crimes you can see there that are quite clear, and their.
Speaker 8: Federal Well, here's the thing. Here's the thing. You know, in a couple of years ago, I think it was the Hillary campaign organization from twenty sixteen paid a fine for doing what using their lawyer to people the Steel Steel year. This is exactly the same thing that Trump is accused. But the Steel doss was a real attempt to interfere not only with the election, but also to interfere with all sorts of things, including you know, the role of intelligence agencies, because they got foreign intelligence agencies to spy on American citizens. That's how sinister this is. There were American citizens who are as part of the tree and all they paid was fine. But this all comes down to here's why I think the American people are going to reject this. They're going to see through this because at the heart of this is a logical inconsistency. Right, Okay, let's put aside Trump, Let's put aside the charges. Here's the thing they keep saying that Donald Trump is this existential threat. They say, if Donald Trump wins, it's the end of American democracy, it's the end of the constitution, it's the end of this, it's the end of that. We'll have World War three. You know, it's like the old joke. You know, they said, if I voted for Trump in twenty twenty, we'd have World War three in the Middle East. And here we are. But the thing is that if Trump is such a threat, well then why are they running a guy who is falling apart, a guy who was Demented's.
Speaker 2: Let's just have a look at Let's just have a look at the demented character. If you want to see, in my opinion, the face of something pretty sinister. James was talking about sinister. Have a look at this. This is Joe Biden being questioned about that verdict on Trump.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump prefers himself as a political prisoner and blames you directly.
Speaker 3: What's your response to that, sir?
Speaker 2: Look that isn't creepy? If that doesn't make your flesh crawl, I tell you what. Jack Nicholson couldn't have put on a more sinister performance.
Speaker 3: If they paid him to do it.
Speaker 2: But let's also have a listen to Joe Biden telling us it's reckless to say that this court case was rigged. Well, Joe Biden, it was rigged. So tell me why it was reckless again, Joe to say, ass it's dangerous, it's irresponsible for anyone who says, I'll tell you what's reckless and irresponsible is to rig it, which is what you did, Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: And there's plenty of evidence there to.
Speaker 2: Suggest that the four court cases against Donald Trump will all have connections back to the Biden administration.
Speaker 8: They do have connections back, but you almost don't even need to draw those lines back to the White House because the election that is, if you're is if you're somebody like Alvin Bragg, and Alvin Bragg, you know, hard left prosecutor. You know this is the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm honest.
Speaker 8: I go to New York all the time, right, and you know New York they let Alvin Bragg lets out criminals on the street every single day. They declared the place of sanctuary city. So it's full of illegal migrants. The trades. You cannot ride the trades because they're unsafe. And now you know, and yet this one guy who was accused of doing you know, a bookkeeping error essentially back in twenty seventeen or whatever it was. Here, this is a guy. This is a guy that they're devoting all of their resources.
Speaker 5: On what they created laws to try to get him in the civil cases with the Genie Carroll one. So this isn't just isolated. All of these efforts are connected. It's an effort to stop.
Speaker 6: Him winning the election this year.
Speaker 5: He's leading in the polls and I'll be talking about that later. He's leading the polls has increased dramatically during this trial.
Speaker 6: So if they think.
Speaker 5: This sort of lawfare, this corruption of the justice system is going to work, it may work with a certain percentage of people who are low information, of voters who don't really read beyond the headlines, but beyond that, I think this is backfiring on them enormously.
Speaker 8: Now let me give you a stat on this here, and we're talking all through this in the ten o'clock hour, but fifty three million dollars that's how much the Trump campaign raised in the twenty four hours after the verdict. There are now, I am told, very big tech guys, hedge fund guys, Wall Street guys who are now saying, you know what this is, This is ridiculous. We're going to open the floodgates of money to this campaign. You know, it's reorienting the whole political process. Here, the Biden campaign in the previous month April, their filing is only fifty one million. He raised more in twenty four hours than the Biden campaign and the Democrats raised in a month. This is how furious. And more than a third of the donations came from first time doughar.
Speaker 2: Wow, and well, I predict you're going to see Donald Trump behind bars because that's what this is all about, the optics of that.
Speaker 3: There is behind.
Speaker 2: Bars option, and that'll be another T shirt, and that'll be more polls, more donations coming in. But we're going to move on and talk about more Trump later in the show. But let me just say categorically, the only thing now that can save the American justice system from complete political Soviet era style corruption is the election of Donald Trump on November fifth. The American people will save their own justice the system, you mark my words now speaking of justice systems closer to home. Ah, we just saw James Patterson chatting earlier to Andrew Clenell about this direction ninety nine. This is this Immigration minister Andrew Giles who got these detainees who have been let out at the behest it appears between Albanesi making up some idea with justinto.
Speaker 6: Our dern those two, those two all about it go wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll remember the Jacinta Arden was very upset about Australia deporting criminals New Zealand citizens back to New Zealand. She argued that they spent most of their time in Australia and they should have been kept in Australia. Well, she made that argument with Peter Dutton Scott Morrison, and Peter Dutton was Home Affairs Minister, and they ignored her, as you should. But as soon as Albanese came into power, he was very happy to appease during give her what she wants. And it seems his involvement in instigating this disastrous direction that has now seen sex offenders, just the most vile criminals, rapists, pedophiles be allowed to stay dodge deportation because this direction, ministerial direction, really doesn't give the att much choice. Yeah, so now they're going to be rejigging it again.
Speaker 8: Jane well this is you know, there's a few things to say about this, because of course, remember you've been bringing a point reader that this all comes back to New Zealand and that trip that you send to our durn took over here. We talked about this and I wrote about this at the time that this was going to wind up with a couple of consequences. Number one, more criminals staying here for longer. Number two. The other thing that Anthony Albanez wanted to do with the set of regulations that he passed at that time was to make it easier for resident kiwis here to quickly take citizenship because he wanted to get them as voters, you know, say oh well, thank you, be easy for the citizenship and now we're going to sign up for labor. That's the other thing. But the third thing that needs to be said here is that it is absolutely political and irresponsible for him to be attacking the Administrative Appeals Tribe UNEL, which is the body that handles these things. They have created a situation where they want to get rid of the AAT and create a new body, the Administrative Review Tribe UNAL, which will be guaranteed to be stacked with labor types by Mark Dreyfuss and everybody else and all of their labormates are going to go on to this, which will result in more bad outcomes, not less, not fewer. Because the thing is that the aaa T was trying to do a good job here, but they keep getting hobbled by this government that wants them to create a huge problem for them and then say, oh, well look at aaat's problem. What's this is directive that says that they have to take into account and I've read many of these judgments and that they will say in the decision. You know this they committed this hatescribe that heads tried, but now I have to I have to take into account this connection. And unfortunately here we are.
Speaker 3: So bungles labor policy as usual.
Speaker 2: The Immigration minister how he can still be in his job is beyond me. But with labor, you know, the buck always stops over there somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Everyone else passes the buck further down the line.
Speaker 2: They never have accountability within the labor party.
Speaker 3: They just sit there quite happily.
Speaker 2: Have listened to Immigration Minister Giles coming up with some bizarre idea about drones monitoring this detainees have a Listen.
Speaker 11: There is a quarter of a billion dollars that we've invested in supporting our law enforcement agencies to enforce that, and that's enabled things like using drones to keep track of those people.
Speaker 7: We know where they are.
Speaker 2: We just have them all with electronic monitor because the law doesn't allow it. Well, maybe they're Maybe Giles is sitting there with his own drones tracing people because none of our authority he had said, no we've got that all, said the police, and no we're not.
Speaker 8: What is going on there?
Speaker 6: Who is advising that man?
Speaker 5: I mean, his department either hates him or they're as inept as he is, because obviously he's been given this advice that has no basis in fact, because the AFP.
Speaker 6: Have come out and said, well.
Speaker 5: No, remember we're not using drones in that way, but it's an idea.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should more want tom foolery from labor.
Speaker 8: This is not a government that takes borders seriously. And I'm sorry all of this Harry Chest and chest beating about you know, oh we're being tough on it. And it was Peter Duttet who made all the mistakes. You know. Number one, stop blaming the previous government. You're in power, he's been power for two years now, takes some responsibility. But number two again, they don't really in their DNA believe in borders. They don't believe Andrew Giles. Andrew Giles too. You know, he loves being a minister. He loves going off to London campaign for the boy. She loves doing all these sort of things. But doing things like you taking a briefing from the cover well solicitor about how this High Court case is going to go against them, that they need to get some laws written on the quick, smart to do something about to have ready to pass the Parliament. Yeah, that's just boring stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now let's quickly look at Sydney University. What a disgrace. Have a listened to this professor? This is what your kids if you've sent your kids to Sydney University. This is the sort of garbage they are being to have listened.
Speaker 12: We can see how the Western media has suppressed coverage of the atrocities. They've used this kind of fake news about hermass beheading, babies and mass rates, all in order to shore up support for Israel, and they have distorted events so let's.
Speaker 1: Be really clear.
Speaker 3: The Left love to talk about power imbalances.
Speaker 13: Here you have a teacher teaching vulnerable students who have gone there, gone to a university thinking they're going to broaden their mind, get more knowledge, and they have this sort of mad crazy alogists for her mass spewing basic bile into their heads.
Speaker 2: Get your kids out of that university and don't fund that university.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Rita, it.
Speaker 5: Is appalling to to study so hard to get into an elite university, and Sydney University is a prestigious university, and then to have your academic results determined by someone with that kind of a mindset. So you can imagine what sort of absolute nonsense you would have to regurgitate in your work to get a decent mark from someone like that.
Speaker 2: So twelve hundred people, many women, children, great disgusting, and this teacher is sitting there, well, it makes me sick.
Speaker 5: Serious, and it would be exactly the same types of people who would be marching for women, marching for against violence against women. And yet when it comes to the systematic rape and slaughter that was so on October seven, there is just so much documentation about what happened and how rape was used as a weapon.
Speaker 3: Of women's.
Speaker 8: Prison, denying it.
Speaker 6: They're saying it's some sort of a media creation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Sorry, guys. The thing is, you know, let's we can't just talk about this one particular professor, you know, Fish Fish Ross for the head, remember, you know, and I mean, yes, you've had a great point. You know, Queers of Palestine. It's like feminist for Hamas were seeing all of this stuff right now. But you know, the head of the University of Mark's God at ABC, you know, he has allowed that encampment to stay in the quad. He gave an interview to twgb's been Ford of the other day where he said worse the effect of, well, look, I'm sorry if people are upset by you know, what they're seeing in these encampments. But it's a big campus and you can walk around. There are other roots you can take so you don't have to deal with them. I mean, this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: If you had some anti immigration encampment at Sydney University or Melbourne or Monash, any of the campus, it would last precisely thirty seconds. They would bring in not just the cops, campus security, they would make sure it is cleared out, they would be condemning it. They would be having all sorts of bloody programs to provide counseling to those who were impacted by it, but which is openly hostile to Jewish students, which is in many ways anti Semitic, and students aren't feeling safe on campus. Some are deferring their studies, some are pulling out of their courses entirely. No, the university leadership is quite comfortable with it as apparently free speech suddenly.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break and we'll be back with lots more Trump to talk about, lots more also on Israel, and we've got some special guests coming up.
Speaker 5: In a tip, you're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, Jane Morrow, and I'm Rita Panney from such programs as the Rita Panne You Show Monday to Thursdays at eleven and left He's losing it Friday nights at nine point thirty. And my word, we had a lefty loser in spectacular fashion outside of Manhattan court room this week, just a couple of days before the verdict in the Third World style Banana Republic Trump Show Trial. Yes, there is our broken old lefty wearing a mask outdoors. Naturally, it's none other than Robert de Niro, who decided to prove to the world that he is suffering from an acute case of Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to scare you.
Speaker 8: No, no, wait, maybe I do mean to scare you.
Speaker 14: If Trump returns to the White House, you can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted, and elections forget about it.
Speaker 8: That's over, that's done.
Speaker 14: If he gets in, I can tell you right now, he will never leave.
Speaker 8: He will never leave. You know that he will never leave.
Speaker 15: There you go.
Speaker 5: If Trump wins later this year, it will be the end of democracy, the end of elections.
Speaker 6: Trump will be a dictator, you know.
Speaker 5: The type of tyrant that persecutes his political opponents on trumped up charges and tries to bankrupt them and put them in prison.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, that's the current guy.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump prefers himself as a political prisoner and blames you directly.
Speaker 3: What's your response to that, sir.
Speaker 5: But back to de Niro, proving yet again that actors should stick to reading scripts written by other people lest they look like demented nincom poops and watch out. De Nero handles the crowd heckling him when he calls a couple of clout chasing January six cops.
Speaker 9: Heroes are the.
Speaker 8: True hero They stood and put their lives on the line.
Speaker 3: Putts but true.
Speaker 16: They lied on the road.
Speaker 2: One to tell.
Speaker 1: You, don't excuse me, don't pray mind. They lie under wrong. What are you saying? They're traders?
Speaker 3: What do you say? What do you mean?
Speaker 6: They lie under wright?
Speaker 5: All forget about it, and the crowd interaction for Old Bob only got worse.
Speaker 1: A paid sell out for the d n C, A paid sell out to the d n C.
Speaker 17: Robert Dell You you you.
Speaker 5: Know, the great Alfred Hitchcock said this about actors. I never said all actors are cattle. What I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.
Speaker 6: And I think we can all agree. Worry with that.
Speaker 5: After hearing DeNiro's paranoid Trump fantasies, the obsession, the derangement is weapon grade.
Speaker 14: Nothing at all, nothing redeemable in him. It can't be, It cannot be. If he is he wins the election, you won't be on the show anymore.
Speaker 8: He'll come looking for me.
Speaker 14: He'll well be, They'll be things that happen that none of us can imagine. That's what happens in that kind of a dictatorship.
Speaker 5: Not a good sign when even the lefty audience is laughing at your paranoid fever dreams of Trump coming to get you. And this whole lawfare strategy of weaponizing the justice system to attack Trump and keep him from winning the twenty twenty four presidential election is backfiring for the Democrats the more they press ahead with this corruption of the justice system, in this case with a partisan judge who don't to the Democrats, and his daughter helped Democrats raise more than ninety million dollars using this case in their solicitation emails, and that's not even in the top ten most improper aspects of this commie.
Speaker 6: Style show trial.
Speaker 5: No doubt that most Americans are seeing through this, and in fact, Trump's poll numbers are going higher and higher as these cases progress, including in those crucial swing states, and in a poll taken in the hours after the conviction, Trump improved his position with only twenty percent saying they were less likely to vote for a convicted Felon twenty six percent said they were more likely, and fifty four percent said it would make no difference to their vote. And in another poll, it revealed that the guilty verdict only improved the former president's standing with likely voters ahead of the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine what the numbers were will do if Judge Murchang.
Speaker 5: Puts President Trump in jail four days before the GOP convection where Trump is due to be officially named as the Republican presidential nominee. The sad reality is that though this sham conviction will be overturned on appill, that is not going to happen before the twenty twenty four presidential election. And that was the whole point to keep Trump from campaigning, to time up in court to have him declared a convicted felon in the hopes of preventing him from winning come in November.
Speaker 6: It's election interference.
Speaker 5: It's funny how those who scream the loudest about the threats to democracy are often themselves threats to democracy.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Thanksrita Well joining us now with the latest on Dutch and European politics at Webster University. Assistant Professor Ralph Sheilhammer, Ralph. Great to see you as always. Now explain to us what is going on in Holland. So we had the farmer's strikes which led to a change of governments. We had Wilders builders in there, and is that still the case that seems to be up in the air. Tell us exactly the latest from Holland where you are with your government.
Speaker 1: Well, the latest is that they have now formed a government. So the good news are that they have a very ambitious program. I think also as people in Australia would be here, we're very happy with It includes all the points from migration, to nuclear energy to protection of the farmers. But I think there is kind of a little bit of a poison pill in disagreement, which of course is that he had Wilders himself is not going to be the prime minister, which is kind of ironic because we talked about there's a couple of months ago on your show, right and they said they will try everything they can to prevent him from becoming prime minister. And this is exactly what happened, and it shows you once again what the right can learn from the left. The right is very often about politics, about institutions. The left is about power, and this is something we need to realize. We see with Donald trumpna. Whenever the left says it's about the integrity of the institutions or you know, the honor of traditions or whatever it is, it's all employed. It is always about naked power. And I think on the right we still do not understand this, and very often then we become afraid of our own convictions. So I think in the Netherlands, what will us should have done? He should have said, here's my program, this is the platform on which I was elected, and I want to be prime minister. If you deny me the post of prime minister, we have to go to the polls again, and then it's not going to be thirty percent for me. It's going to be forty percent. And if you still deny it to me, it's going to be fifty percent at the next election.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 8: James, Ralph tell me about this wave of elections that's still coming and moving through Europe, and there's a huge amount of fear on the part of the establishment. And I think we probably agree that a lot of this establishment are kind of, you know, just reconstructing communists from the cold war who are now trying to shut down these elections and you know, basically say well, if you are on the right, you are essentially potentially part of a criminal organization and banning their speech, banning their events, banning their membership. Tell us about this sort of move to use the law to shut down conservative and as they call them, populous parties.
Speaker 1: Well, I read the Guardian yesterday and if you read it, so there is no longer I write in Europe thatze only the far rights, the extreme rights, that extreme right, and you can be somewhere around them. But you're absolutely right. I mean, this is preparing the ground to take legal action, because it's the first step, because I mean, who is profile right right? Who who wants to be a quasi crypto fascist. We see it in Germany where they try to sabotage funding of right wing parties. We see it in Austria where they try to exclude, for example, the Freedom Party from debates. So you see it all over the bate, all over. The is absolutely right. I mean, we are entering, and I think this cannot be stressed enough. We are entering in Europe, but I think also now in the United States, really pre revolutionary territory because you guys mentioned it before. There is a massive disconnect between the cartel that is formed between the media, academia and establishment politicians and the people that really want to change, and the idea to constantly smear everybody who wants to do something different as far right extreme writer, what does Joe Biden always say, ultra extreme, maga or whatever. People are not that stupid. And by the way, the three of you and I, we can really make this case because we had this conversation over a year ago where we exactly said that this is going to happen, like they going to jump into hyper gear of smearing their political opponents more and more and more and more. Problematically is that the media goes along with it. But luckily enough, and this is what they underestimate. There is now an alternative media sphere right people can inform themselves. Recently, in Germany, you had this case a couple of days ago were a refugee from Afghanistan were stabbing a group of people and one police officer. Just a couple of hours ago, Sadley succumbed to his injuries and died. You probably would not have seen these scenes a couple of weeks and a couple of months ago, precisely the video that is just going on and people just saying what is going on here? And then you have to meet it. It's as stabbing at far right event, far right Islam critic was stabbed by Islamists. He would say, well, maybe the far right Islam critic got something right and this is this is the issue here is. We saw the same with the attack on Robert Fitzu, the Prime Minister of Sloakia, where you had headlines saying that was even more difficult, but because he's economically left but politically on the right. But you had also these headlines that says populist politician was assassination attempt and kend of this is all he basically had it coming short was too skirt is skirt was too short?
Speaker 3: Siguratively speaking, Rita.
Speaker 5: Well, you are absolutely right, this Islamist terrorist in Germany. The headlines are all about the far right rally where he came and he stabbed a supposed far right anti Islam protester. I want to ask you out of Europe, what's happening in South America, particularly Argentina with Java Mila are we seeing a resurgence of the center right are we We're seeing that in certainly in Europe.
Speaker 6: But is it happening, is it evident elsewhere?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a tricky thing because of course we should not ourselves kind of fall into the trap to describe everything that's opposing let's say the mainstream necessarily as being to the right. I think just correctly mentioned Argentina is currently running let's call it a libertarian writing experiment. But for example, in continent Europe right wing parties they're economically probably in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, economically you would still call them left wing parties, like nobody there there to touch the welfare state or the idea that there should be strong government intervention in the economy. The AFDs for this, of course, the Austrian right wingerself all this, Orbert Feedso is for this fetesh. Victor Auban's party in Hungary does this, but they're culturally conservative. So I think when we look at why voters flock to the right, it's mostly driven, correctly in my opinion, by people's anxiety that they're losing cultural and social cohesion. This is driven by economics, it's driven by cultural factors, and of course it is driven to a large amount of by failed migration policies. But I think it's the sense of that what people I feel have a right to this kind of continuity of culture. There's a continuity of social cohesion. This is crumbling, this is getting lost. I mean there are other factors as well. Not everything I've to admit is newe to my mi. If you look, for example, at kind of the degradation of the working class due to you know, what's happening in the education system, what's happening in culture. More broadly, we mock communities when we say people who go to church, that's ridiculous, that all these kind of things, all these things that gave meaning to most people, and we have destroyed all these institutions. And I think the unease, the psychological anxiety that this creates is why people tend to flock to the right. So a lot of this is a protest movement against the establishment, and very justified. I cannot stress is enough, because of course, what people are increasingly seeing is that whatever the establishment has put forward in recent years, from migration from COVID, from economic policies, you name it, from energy policies, all of this has either failed or very much increased the cost of living and the burdens that they have to carry.
Speaker 2: Well Schulhammer, always fantastic to talk to you. Thanks so much. And you did predict a year ago that we'd be seeing farmers rebellions here in Australia. There was a big one in Western Australia just the other day and we'll be talking Tony Seabrook about that shortly. Brownph look after yourself and we'll chat again soon.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders.
Speaker 2: After the break, we'll go to wa to talk to Tony Seabrook about those demonstrations in perth On Tribe. You're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and with myself Ruindan.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: On Friday, farmers gathered in their hundreds in Perths CBD to protest the Albanese labor government's ban on live sheep exports. Joining us with more on this as someone who's there at those demonstrations, Tony Seabrook, the president of the West Australian Pastoralis and Graziers Association. Tony great to see you as always. So you were there on Friday. We had a quick chat on Friday morning. You were astonished at the number of people who had turned up. It was a big show. Just tell us why so, tell us why the anger is there. I think a lot of people in the distant Eastern States don't quite understand the issue around live export. They kind of think, oh, well, you know, yeah, maswell ban it sounds a bit cruel.
Speaker 3: But what is the issue and why has.
Speaker 2: It galvanized WA to such an extent roll And you use.
Speaker 17: The word one hundreds, let's talk thousands here, good as four businesses across the state got out of bed at one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock in the morning to get to the rally points to initiate this actual convoy into the CBD. Now there were four convoys, three of the major ones. The one I was in. It was five kilometers long. And Minister what got up and said that said democratic right, this was absolutely huge. We was spontaneous. It was hardly even organized the week before when it happened. The farmers are just absolutely dead angry at this minister that we call four Agriculture. He's not four agriculture. He's against us.
Speaker 3: Tell us why.
Speaker 17: Well, they got all acted on a majority or on a primary vote of less than thirty percent, and now they say they've got a mandate the shutdown a trade. What you're seeing in the video footage here are all sorts of people, not just just farmers that run livestock. There are bolt carriers there, there's everybody in the whole State's incensed at what this minister's doing because shutting me on this trade is going to kill a lot of country towns. A huge number of people are going to lose their businesses. Country towns will shrink.
Speaker 8: And what for.
Speaker 17: We're the best in the world, the absolute best in the world, and this growing live export trade we set the standard everywhere. And this guy's got his marching orders from the left, from the Greens, just to get some votes out of any city in Melbourne and Sydney's prepared to throw austraining farmers under the bus, West train farmers under the bus. We are supported across the length and the breadth of this country by cattle producers and farmers everywhere because they don't like this minister and they don't like what he's doing.
Speaker 2: To us and tell us about those standards that you say are the best in the world, and why this is important for Australia and what are the alternatives? Where do people shop Otherwise.
Speaker 17: Look about seven years ago we had that at Washi event which no one's proud of. This trade has turned itself inside out. We are the exemplar. We are so good at what we do that we can load sheep on a ship that have already been to the Gulf and back again once and take them south South Africa, up the Atlantic Ocean through the meta trained to Israel fourteen sheep and eighteen sheep out of fourteen thousand sheep. This is extraordinary. We are so good at what we do and so this has nothing to do with live export or the science. This is just about grubby politics. He just wants the votes of the Greens and the animal welfare people in the inner city of Melbourne and Sydney and the destruction that he will cause here. The trade will continue. It will not stop. It will continue from all sorts of other shitty little places in the world that have no standards whatsoever. We're a policeman here. He ought to be proud of what we do not trying to shut us down.
Speaker 3: Tony Sebrook loved the passion.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, great news and congratulations so all those in wa who got out there and spoke with their voices and their trucks.
Speaker 3: Tony Sebrook, great to chat to.
Speaker 1: You as always.
Speaker 3: Thanks Matte here on outside as well.
Speaker 2: Let's have a little bit of instant karma. Now, let's have a little bit of instant karma. So, Rita, you talked about Robert de Niro quite brilliantly there before instant karma.
Speaker 3: What's happened to the poor fellow?
Speaker 5: Well, apparently I've got my doubts about this story, only because it's from the Huffington Post, which is another lefty rag, and the Independence also reported it. But he had a twenty twenty four Service of Leadership award that was coming his way.
Speaker 18: Why who knows.
Speaker 6: But after he's well find.
Speaker 5: Spectacle brilliantly outside of Manhattan courtroom, they decided to withdraw that because that that could be seen as a bit of a distraction and bring a bit of shame uponto the award.
Speaker 3: Poor ol Bob Deniero.
Speaker 2: As you said, reader, he should stick to other people writing his lines for particularly Martin Scorsese.
Speaker 3: James, let's do a bit of net Zania.
Speaker 2: There's a green project here that is what a surprise, Jans.
Speaker 3: It's actually damaging the environment.
Speaker 8: Well, that's amazing, you know, it's we just sort of keep seeing this over and over again. But there's this project called the Maya Trade, which is a thirty billion dollar project by the Mexican president. Now apparently this is going to involve slamming fifteen thousand giant steel posts into the ground across Mexico, which is going to destroy the sonotes. And if you've ever seen the photos of them, we have been there yourself. They're amazing. They're these underground of half waterfield caverage. People explore them. They're quite beautiful environmental treasures and they exist I think really early in Mexico. Then, But of course, you know, the pillar.
Speaker 3: Destroy the planet to save the planet.
Speaker 5: Is there a green project anywhere that you can think of the top of your head that actually doesn't do monumental damage to the environment. You look at the solar farms, you look at the damage stages to the natural the onshore offshore wind farms and what they're doing to bird life.
Speaker 8: And you're leaving one out you're leaving on out There is one green project that actually you know, has a very minimal impact on the environment. It's called nuclear power.
Speaker 2: The ground there, it's called nuclear power, and it is the most expensive form of power on the planet except except that.
Speaker 8: It isn't You're a whale. There you go a bit of.
Speaker 2: Whacademia for this is this is shocking stuff. Well done again to Ben Fordham at t GB for coming out with this story. This three year old told to apologize to the stolen generation.
Speaker 1: But it is still.
Speaker 9: They're being told to apologize or things that have happened over one hundred years ago, two hundred years ago. Now my son's done nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: What sort of.
Speaker 9: Guilt are we instilling in young children at the age of three and a half years old. This is outageous.
Speaker 2: This hideous brainwashing of children across all walks of life, all of it the hard left agenda of climate of gender. In this instance of indigenous history, apologize white guilt. It is relentless, No wonder our children are so depressed that it is child that.
Speaker 5: Is, for a three year old who believes anything you tell them that you remember that if anyone who's had children remembers them at that age to be saying to them, you are guilty of something as highnous as stealing children and you need to apologize, because why else would you be apologizing if you don't carry some guilt. It is not just confusing, but as terrible burden. It is to be putting a divisive It doesn't actually have any marriage, it has nothing good happen.
Speaker 8: It's not just about making the kid feel bad about themselves. It's also really calculated and I think really sinister, because the effort of all of these things here is to undermine the next generation's faith in Australia as a successful, prosperous, tolerant nation that we currently know and love, and to replace it with this sort of self loathing government, self loathing culture where the left can come in and remake it in their own miserable image. That's what the point of all of this is. You know, you want to know why social cohesion goes down, You want to know why all the civics education goes off a cliff. It all comes back to this sort of thing where you are fundamentally from the very start, from the time they get your kids and your grandkids into the classroom and can start telling them things that you don't know. They're telling them that they get them. They will be telling them that this ain't a great country and they should be ashamed of it, and that they should then you know, of course, anything about preserving the nation of the flag Australia, Ay, anything about that, that's all evil And of course you going to grow up with a bunch of miserable kids who hate Australia and that's not what we wanted.
Speaker 2: Gills hate themselves exactly. But don't think you know, I don't think. Ah, if my pandas the Left, then it's all going to be okay because they're busy attacking them. Yeah, I might as well let my kid be brainwashed into this indigenous stuff because you know, don't grow up and the left will never attack them.
Speaker 13: Wrong.
Speaker 2: What we see in Canada, the Vancouver Comic Arts Festival as banned a very kind of woke appearing comedian because she's Jewish.
Speaker 3: Have a look here.
Speaker 2: We go, yep, Vancouver Comics Festival bands Jewish artist Miriam Leviiki.
Speaker 3: Overpassed IDF service, so she's.
Speaker 2: Been banned because she served for her country on the Israeli Rowan.
Speaker 5: There's been an update. They have apologized the organizers.
Speaker 3: No no, not to her, Sorry to the stolen generations.
Speaker 5: Maybe no, no, they've apologized for booking her in the first place, given apology, but not to this woman that they're discriminating against. But this is what I keep saying about the culture wars, as so many conservatives people on the right to dismiss them, and sadly many of the politicians on the right.
Speaker 6: You may not care about.
Speaker 5: The culture wars, but the culture wars care about you. We're going to impact you and your family, whether you like it or not. So you better get interested if you actually care about these consequential issues, because.
Speaker 6: They are not going to go away.
Speaker 5: They're not going to stop telling your kids that they should be ashamed of their whiteness, that should be ashamed of their country, that they're on stolen land, all this nonsense that you know, they need to announce their pronouns at the start of each class.
Speaker 6: That's happening at.
Speaker 5: Some university courses where they introduce and part of the introduction is to announce your pronouns.
Speaker 3: Jane's very quickly Bob mcquaid's book on.
Speaker 8: Oh this is great I love this. So she's written a whole book on disinformation, and she tweets, well, here it is the completed draft of my book on disinformation. I've just submitted the manuscript. And then somebody's gone back and doug out a tweet from twenty twenty when she says, yes, the laptop, the Hunter laptop is Russia. So she's the disinformation expert spreading the Russia hopes. I love it, Brelliant.
Speaker 5: Just about every single disinformation expert activist is a spreader of disinformation.
Speaker 6: It's not true, difficult to work at at.
Speaker 2: After the break we'll look at labours, utter, incompetency, unity. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Drain the swamp, Panahee, James Bungling bureaucrats tomorrow and myself Rowan pumped the Burley Griffin Bilger's Dean.
Speaker 3: I have often commented.
Speaker 2: On and written about the three eyes that define the Albanese government and the overpaid so Humphreys of Canberra. Every single action taken can be defined by ideology, idiocy and incompetence. This week, I'm sorry to say it was no exception on virtually every front. This is not only a government mind in ideology and idiocy, but a Canberra bureaucracy of public servants who have incompetence as their overriding KPI. More of that in a sec but first exhibit A. We had the great news this week of the failure of the World Health Organization's sinister and Orwellian attempt to seize global power through a Global Pandemic treaty. The World Health Assembly could not reach an agreement, the vote failed, and the treaty collapsed.
Speaker 3: Excellent news.
Speaker 2: But of course, like the Voice, these leftists will keep on trying to sneak this thing through one way or another, and indeed they've said this morning they will get it through by May next year. But for the meantime, let's enjoy the victory. I've been warning about this Global Pandemic treaty for several years on this show. Many have said, fairly in my opinion, that giving the World Health Organization the sort of powers they wanted would make COVID look like a picnic. Of course, it's worth remembering that it was Labor who gave us the Dan Andrew's COVID regime, the most draconian and sinister in the Western world, right up there with China and other authoritarian dictatorships. None of the police, by the way, who choked women, shot rubber bullets at innocent protesters, through people to the ground, smashed bystanders with rifle butts, or ran them over with their cars has been put in prison, which is where they be long So in life of all that authoritarian brutality, how do you think the Albanesi government approached the World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty vote. Surely any self respecting Australian government would have been at the forefront of Western democracies insisting that what we learned from COVID is not to take the medical authorities and bureaucrats as gospel, not to go down the totalitarian pathway of lockdowns and mandates. Surely the Albanesi government would have been urging restraint they are so fond of doing in other areas. Nope, have a listen to Labour's Federal Health Minister Mark Butler earlier this week, just as the Global Pandemic Treaty was being voted on.
Speaker 19: Australia is invested in the future of whow to ensuring its responsive and sustainably financed to fulfill its Mandate. We're also fully committed to concluding the Whhow Pandemic Agreement. Together, we've made considerable progress in our shared ambition towards a set of binding international commitments for pandemic prevention, preparedness and response, and we have a strong basis on which to finalize important amendments to the international Health regulations this week. I urge all member states to redouble their efforts to resolve the remaining challenges and seize this opportunity to agree critical reforms to our global health architecture, because we simply cannot afford to fail.
Speaker 3: What a disgrace. There you have it in a nut.
Speaker 2: The ideology hand over our sovereignty as a nation to unelected internationalists. The idiocy fortify and strengthen our binding commitments to some overseas mob thereby ignoring everything we learned during COVID about the deadly dangers of bureaucratic overreach and the incompetence. Well the treaty failed. Thank goodness, nobody listens to Mark Butler. The ideology and idiocy were on display in a particularly amusing and ironical way this week on several domestic fronts.
Speaker 3: Unashamed about her.
Speaker 2: Own role in the disgraceful Victorian government's COVID police brutality. Premier Jacinta Allan literally stunned the world when this week she announced a Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior Change. As Terry Barnes wrote brilliantly in the UK Spectator, quote this week, Jasina Allan has put Victoria on the international map with one of the most bizarre pieces of identity politics yet seen.
Speaker 3: From a Western government.
Speaker 2: He went on, Terry Alan is playing gesture politics with an untrue and judgmental generalization about men in Australian society, with a gimmick that has made her, her government and the state of Victoria an international laughing stock.
Speaker 3: End of quote.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is socialist silliness on steroids. The ideology all white Christian heterosexual males are oppressors and women bashers or.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 2: The idiocy, or rather the unfathomable hypocrisy, is that on the very same day we learned that there are some men behaving very badly in Australia. They are the rapists and pedophiles who have been allowed to remain in Australia rather than being deported as a result of a direction made by just into Alan's lay labor colleagues in the Albanese government, in particular the hopeless Immigration Minister Andrew Giles. So while over here a labor government is looking around for men.
Speaker 3: Whose behavior they can change, over there, a.
Speaker 2: Labor government is allowing hundreds of the worst sort of men who should be in detention or be deported to Rome free, raping and bashing women.
Speaker 3: What sickening hypocrisy. As I say, at.
Speaker 2: The intersection where ideology meets idiocy, idiocy, you will always find a labor politician. But now let's get to the incompetence. And this is breathtakingly terrifying. You know, I'm a big fan of Liberal Senator for Victoria James Patterson, and the work he does holding labor and the Canberra bureaucrats to account is superb No more so than this week, with the help of this news network. Here he is the Senate to quizzing the buff eds, that's the polite word, Labor Minister Murray Watt and his top bureaucrat, Stephanie Foster from the Department of Home Affairs, about those very same men who had their deportations reversed by labor to terrorize everyday Australians.
Speaker 20: In a new case uncovered by The Australian, British born masseur and rapist Charles William Davidson in February had the cancelation of his visa revoked despite having been convicted of eight counts of rape, forty eight counts of sexual assault and three counts of indecent treatment of children under sixteen. In sentencing, the judges said the serial rapist has demonstrated absolutely no remorse whatsoever, and it goes on. This is absolutely horrific offending. This is a textbook case of someone who should not be in our community, regardless of how long they are here. How on earth have we found ourselves in a situation where as a result of a ministry or direction, the AAT is allowing people like this to stay in our country.
Speaker 21: Well, I think you know, you have just pointed us to an article that none of us have had an opportunity to read, let alone fact check. So I think we would probably need a little bit of time to.
Speaker 9: Do that.
Speaker 20: I mean, it's just on a human level, short that you can react to the information.
Speaker 21: Well, I'd want to make sure that everything in the article is accurate to begin with, I'm not saying it's not. I just don't know.
Speaker 7: This decision was in February. This is not a long time ago. The department should be across this case is the department where of this case?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen anything more disgraceful in your entire life? These fools have no idea what is going on in their own department. So violent serial rapist spared deportation because of bureaucratic idiocy or incompetence and have to be informed. They have to be informed by the Australian newspaper. But wait for it, this hapless fool Murray what then literally admits listen that the government has no idea what it is doing and only reacts to events rather than anticipating them. The absolute hallmark, as any CEO or business person knows of amateur hour incompetence.
Speaker 20: But we now have circa thirty cases where consistently AAT members are making decisions to overturn the cancelation of a visa and citing this provision of the Minister's guidance.
Speaker 7: One we could.
Speaker 20: Attribute to them and be their fault, but this is systemic. This is happening across the board. How is it not a result of the direction?
Speaker 21: Well, that is, and that now that the Minister is aware of those cases, he is taking action.
Speaker 2: Now have a listened to Stephanie Foster, Sir Humphrey, sorry, the Lady Humphrey at Home Affairs, who received a Public Service Medal in two thousand and eight for outstanding public service, and who was rumored to have been on an annual to be on an annual salary of nine hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars, who was according to the financial review appointed by the Albanesi Labor government in November last year quote without a competitive selection process.
Speaker 20: Secretary, how is it that the Australian newspaper can identify dozens of these cases and the Minister's office cart.
Speaker 22: So, Senator.
Speaker 2: I repeat, a rumored salary of nine hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars per appointed, not by an open merit based process, and unable to answer why a couple of journals at News Corps are capable of doing a far better job than the armies and armies of bureaucrats in camera. But as I always say, why stop at one useless canra public servant? When you've got a whole city full of them to choose from.
Speaker 15: So what that paragraph that you just called out is about saying within that one primary consideration that more weight is to be given to time spent in Australia in a person's earlier formative.
Speaker 7: Years, regardless of the level of their offending.
Speaker 15: So Senator, that's no, that says regardless when they're offending commenced and the level of that offendee.
Speaker 7: Yes, so regardless of their level of offending.
Speaker 2: Yes, these are the people, those bureaucrats we pay astronomical amount of money too, and who are charged with running this country. You may think they are worth every penny. I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 20: We all know about this issue now, it's out in the open. It's been there since late last week. The Australian is continuing as a newspaper organization, being not informed by you, to find these cases that then get subsequently added to the Minister's list of cases to look at for the department. How is it that you're not finding these cases? How is it that the Minister's office is not finding these cases with all the resources of government, and the Minister's just asked that you add to the list these cases found by The Australian that presumably he wasn't aware of an hour ago, otherwise it would have already been on your list. He's only aware of it because it's gone up on the Australian online. And I just asked Minister what about it?
Speaker 10: And Senative we're working as fast as we can through all of the relevant can.
Speaker 7: Fastest to journalists at the Australian. Apparent.
Speaker 2: Bravo, Senator Patterson, well done mate. Equally impressive this week was Sarah Henderson, also from Victoria, questioning the utterly useless and incompetent Australian Human Rights Commission and their president Rosalind Croucher.
Speaker 3: She is only on a poultry salary, you know, a lazy.
Speaker 2: Half million dollars per annum over their complete failure to condemn Hamas, complete failure to condemn the Sydney Opera House, vile gas the.
Speaker 3: Jews, where's the Jews riots?
Speaker 2: And complete failure to stem the horrific upsurge in anti Semitism. Some highlights and a quick lesson in obfuscation and evasiveness to put it politely.
Speaker 23: Just to clarify my question, have you put out a statement condemning the conduct of Hammas, or mention or a statement that mentions Hummas.
Speaker 24: Technic.
Speaker 22: Yes, I'm hesitating only because I will would not like to give an inaccurate answer.
Speaker 23: Well, I've reviewed your media releases and there's no mention of Hummas. And I look at your media release of the thirteenth of October twenty twenty three, and again there's no mention of the Hummas terrorist attack. That's very concerning, I would put to you President.
Speaker 22: The Commission's approach has been to acknowledge the crisis that has arisen, to speak about the mandate that we have within Australia, which is to focus upon the impacts of that crisis on our people. Here, the rise in anti Semitism, the rise in anti Palestinian and anti Arab attacks, Islamophobia.
Speaker 23: So Hummus is a listed terrorist organization in Australia. A review of your website shows there's no mention of the word Hummus. Do you not acknowledge the horrific impact that the Hummus terrorist attack has had on Australians.
Speaker 22: All of our focus has been on that horrific attack.
Speaker 23: Indeed, so there was no mention of the Hummas terrorists, though, is there any reason why that's the case?
Speaker 22: We referred to we have referred to the attacks in October, and we've referred to the hostages issue if you want that particular word. The word hammus may not have been used, but the context of all of our statements clearly draws attention to the impact of the attacks of seventh of October and all of the impact on people in Australia who have inherited trauma that they carry.
Speaker 23: Because on a review of your media releases, you haven't put out a media release responding to the wave of anti Semitic attacks across Australia. And I would also ask you about did you put out a release condemning the protests by pro Humas individuals at the Opera House.
Speaker 22: All of our material, Senator, refers to the impact on all of the community.
Speaker 23: I just ask you to address that question, please, President.
Speaker 3: The communities were mentioned in the thirteen October.
Speaker 22: And yeah, the communities affected were mentioned in our releases on the thirteenth of October and the twenty ninth of January. We may not have referred to the specific incidents that you are calling out. However, the entire tenor of the suite of media releases and other engagement, both public and with communities, is focused on addressing the very real impacts on the communities affected in Australia.
Speaker 2: The tenor of the suite whoa, whoah got that's it's the Australian Human Rights Commission President attacks on Palestinians, Arabs really inherited trauma, impacts on communities, Suite of whatever. This is delusional left wing jargon and woke spin on steroids. Bureaucracies, I'm afraid are a joke. We'd be better off keeping our tax dollars and put that lot out to pasture. Seriously, this country is being run by fools and worst leftist ideologues, the ideology, the idiocy and the incompetence Labour's three eyes. The sooner we get a change of government, the better.
Speaker 3: For aud Us.
Speaker 2: Well, someone who was at those Senate Estimates hearings and talking to bureaucrats. I don't know how he managed to do it, but was of course New South Wales new Senator Dave Sharma, who joins us here on the desk in Sydney on Outsiders. Dave, great to have you here on Outsiders you were there at Senate Estimates hearings, do you ask some very pertinent questions.
Speaker 3: You didn't seem to get any answers.
Speaker 2: But that seems to be the way it runs over there about the fact that a bunch several hundred bureaucrats had signed letters basically condemning Israel, blaming Israel genocide and all sorts of horrible language, very very political. And the point you were making, I think, I don't want to put words in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Is that the public service is supposed to be a political absolutely.
Speaker 25: So there's a letter that's apparently been signed by eight hundred and seventy one public servants federal, state, and local government. But I mean they condemned the government's policy, they demand changes in government policy, they sign their names to it, they put their departments. This is not what a public service is meant to do. A public servant meant to serve the elected government of the day. So I did take this up with the Secretary of the Department of Arts, and I'll be taking it up next week as well with all other secretaries. It's unbelievable, it's outrageous that you know it's up there with the ABC journalists, you know, it's worse in some respects journalists at least they have a public voice, public servants and meant to be advising ministers, but they're not meant to be taking part in publicly advocating for government now.
Speaker 2: Side Morning Herald had to go at you this week for appearing with David Adda and the Australian Jewish Association David Adams often on this show and on Sky they had to go at you, which was pretty low brow. You were the ambassador in Israel, you have been, and you were the member for Wentworth for a long time, a large Jewish constituency. What has been the impact of October seventh on the Jewish communities of Australia and have the government done enough to address that?
Speaker 25: Well, the impact has been massive. I don't think the Jewish community in Australia has ever felt as unsafe or threatened as they have in the wake of the seventh of October. And I think frankly they'd been let down by their political leadership and their government. It's failed to give a clear signal about the unacceptable rise in anti Semitism and as a result, it's given a lice to a whole lot of awful sentiments towards Jewish people that have basically been allowed to run rampant. So I think the Jewish community feels let down, they feel besieged, they feel threatened, and they wonder what's become of the Australia that has been their home, many of them since Australia's settlement. You know, the Jewish population Australia goes back to the first Fleet, many of them who came here in the wake of the Second World War, fleeing the Holocaust and building a life here, many of whom have helped make Australia tremendously prosperous, successful, innovative, cultural and rich nation. And they're wondering there's still a home for us here. We're still welcome here.
Speaker 5: I want to get back to this hit job at the Sidney Morning Herald launched against Australian Jewish Association.
Speaker 6: What's your response to that?
Speaker 5: Because they quoted labor MPs who were accusing you of encouraging extremism. I'm laughing because it's so utterly absurd on the face of it, but this was in a major Australian newspaper.
Speaker 6: What's your response to.
Speaker 25: Well, Look, the Australian Jewish Association represents part of the Jewish community in Australia. I don't pretend they and they don't pretend they represent all of it. And as far as I'm aware, they have not been calling for the destruction of a nascent Palestinian state. They have not been saying death to our Arabs or gas the Arabs. They have not been agitating protests, they have not been calling for property damage.
Speaker 8: But we have labor MPs who meet.
Speaker 25: All the time with the Australian Palestine Advocacy Network. Penny Wong met with Nasal Imagining just a few days after the October seventh at text. Now our APAN has called for the destruction of the Jewish state, the elimination of the state of Israel. They're behind They're behind this letter, open signed letter by public servants. They're behind a number of the protests on university campuses.
Speaker 3: But that's not supporting extremely for some reason.
Speaker 25: That's like, that's not supporting a Jewish organization does not.
Speaker 8: James, Senator, I want to ask you though about Anthony albert easiest performance through all of this since October seventh, it seems like time and time again he has had to be dragged to do the right thing and speak on the side of Israel and in support of the Jewish community, while at the same time playing foot see and seeing something else to other communities. How would you rate the job that the Prime Minister has done? And do you think that he has control of the narrative or is the narrative on the issue for the government now being controlled by a the Greens and hard left members of the Labor Party and b by some other multicultural communities that are quite anti Israel.
Speaker 25: I don't think he has control of the narrative. I don't think he's been leading on this at all. I think the most generous assessment you could say of him is he's been like a deer in the headlights. He's sort of reacting to whatever has just happened. But he doesn't have a view of what the position is that he should be taking or the government should be taking. And you've got, I mean tremendous ill discipline amongst all his senior front bench, which means there's a whole variety of messages out there and the community doesn't know what it is that they're trying to listen to it.
Speaker 5: He had a labor m P in the Upper House repeat the phrase from the river resentency.
Speaker 6: Now what action has he taken there to?
Speaker 5: I know he has said that that is a phrase that is unacceptable, that promotes violence, and then he has his own MP out of those words.
Speaker 6: What's he doing about it? What strong action is something?
Speaker 25: I mean, the truth is he hasn't even spoken to her about this. There's been no discipline, no consequences. You've got to remember, in any other area, in labor is a tightly wrung, highly hierarchical, disciplined, organized machine. You don't get to speak out against labor policy and your political career survive. There's not a sort of broad Church exactly. But the fact that this has been about to run it suggests to me that they're almost trying to send out a whole lot of multiple messages to multiple communities.
Speaker 6: He just running scared.
Speaker 5: Is he too terrified to take strong action against this MP because that is going to antagonize those very communities that he's trying.
Speaker 6: To appease by absolutely playing both sides.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I just want to quickly ask you, Dave about the teals because Israel has the Knesset is declaring or wants to declare ANOIR, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, as a terrorist organization. Now you were defeated by a Teal in the seat of Wentworth. The Teals signed a letter I've got the letter I did, calling for the refunding read more refinancing and refunding of austrating tax dollars to UNWAR.
Speaker 3: That was a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Penny Wog immediately did that at arguably at the behest of the Teals, but certainly with the support of the Teals the seat of Wentworth. How do they respond to a leg respender, the person who defeated you, running around asking for the support of UNWAR, which the Kanesset are now declaring a terrorist organization.
Speaker 25: And which was found to be complicit in the October seventh terrorist yes under employees who some of them literally crossed the fence into Israel and committed murders and any number of atrocities. Jewish community in Wentworth is appalled by this because they recognize that has but on its hands as a result of the seventh of October, and UNR is part of the problem, not part of a solution. So the fact that someone who purports to represent the largest Jewish community in Sydney is saying the government should start funding this again.
Speaker 8: They just think is preposterous.
Speaker 25: It's detached from reality and it's incredibly unhelpful. They say it as a hostile act.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they've got the next election in which they can perhaps re correct that era that they made. Dave Shanna, thanks for coming on, Outsiders Or is great to chat to you, and good luck.
Speaker 3: They're at Senate estimates next week.
Speaker 8: Look forward to.
Speaker 3: Seeing what you're going to do. They're fantastic. After the break, James is don't give a more Trump in a tick.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to the program. I'm James Morrow here with my colleagues Rowan, Too Big to Rig, Dean and Rita. They've crossed the Ruba Khan panahe. This week, of course, saw the historic conviction of Donald Trump on a whole load of jump jumped up hush money election interference charges, which we're going to go through in a minute. Before we do that, I wanted to share a bit of this ad the Trump team shared just twenty four hours before the verdict came down, and which suggests Team Trump might be keeping a bit of an eye on this yere network.
Speaker 26: Thank you for joining us here today. Earlier this afternoon, Donald Trump was arranged by a Manhattan grand jury on thirty four felony counts.
Speaker 8: This case is an abomination.
Speaker 7: You know, it's obviously political. Seven years and try to come up with this case. They're just wrong on the law.
Speaker 27: The only crime that Jnald Trump is being prosecuted for is the crime of running for president.
Speaker 7: Political persecution at the highest level.
Speaker 27: They've quite frankly given up on trying to meeting at the polls, either going to steal it or stop it by law.
Speaker 8: For a Democrat prosecutor. Let did it on a Get Trump platform.
Speaker 2: What's going on here is a disgusting disgrace. Hey on, that was je that was James Lawd Did you see that raising.
Speaker 8: But there was a clip from the US Report with James Borrow, which you can walk in on this station every Friday night at eight pm. Now, yes, thank you. Now let's get to let's get to the fallout from that verdict in the hush money case out of New York, which came down again late Thursday afternoon Manhattan time. And let's just say, well, if they thought they got in Trump. Oh we got him this time. The left has another thing coming because the whole case obviously appeared to have been deliberately engineered with one aim in mind, getting a guilty verdict and hanging that felon tag around Donald Trump's neck to hurt his chances in the November election. And guess what how is that working out for them? Well, it turns out that in the twenty four hours after the verdict, the Trump campaign raised nearly fifty three million dollars, around a third of that being from donors who were first time donors to the campaign, suggesting that a lot of Americans have woken up to the lawfare being committed in their name. And by the way, notice that Trump supporters didn't go out and riot when the court case didn't go their way, which is what the left normally does. Now, this figure fifty three million dollars is more than the entire Biden and Democrat campaigns raised in April, a month that saw Trump outfund raise the Democrats by nearly twenty million dollars. And in a sign of things to come with big tech, Google is not making it simple for people who want to give to the Trump campaign. If you look and you start typing, as I did yesterday, the words donate to Trump into Google, well, it'll suggest ways to donate to trans youth and to replanting and something called the Russell Trust, which seems to be a food bank charity in the UK. Go figure. That's not going to stop them, by the way, because reports are just coming down that the Trump campaign is on track to raise one hundred and fifty million dollars by the time this weekend is out. I'm not sure why though big tech would be so scared of Donald Trump anyway, but there you have it. Anyway, there is also more fallout to come here because one of the things you will have shortly heard from Democrats over the past forty eight hours is well, this conviction was secured by following the law, and conservatives should not question that because to do so is to invite lawlessness. Well, sorry, that's nonsense, because of course this is pretty rich from the side of politics that every time something doesn't go their way, as I say, they hold a riot. But here we are, and it is becoming clear that from the start this was a stitch up, a classic stitch up. Dirict Attorney Alvin Bragg in New York campaign for office on the basis that he was going to go after Trump, and he used his previous experience suing the Trump organization as a selling point, a plank of his campaign platform, as this interview on local New York radio station Hot ninety seven three years ago makes clear.
Speaker 2: But one of the things leading into this vote for the Manhattan District Attorney's office, I know a lot of people are wondering, whoever has this job?
Speaker 3: Are they going to convict Donald Trump?
Speaker 26: Look, that is the number one issue. I'm the candidate in the race who has the experience with Donald Trump. I was the chief deputy in the Toorney General's office. We sued the Trump administration over one hundred times for the Muslim travel band, for family separation at the border, for shenanigans with the Census, so I know how to litigate with him. I also led the team that did the Trump Foundation case. So I'm ready to go wherever the facts take me and to inherit that case. And I think, you know, I'd be hard to argue with the fact that that'd be the most important, most high profile case. And I've seen him up front and seen the lawlessness that he can do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, think about that. The number one issue in New York for the lead prosecutor, not crime on the street, not drugs, not illegal immigration, Donald Trump. But there's a lot more to this because not only all of that, it can also be revealed that this man, Matthew Colangelo, the lead prosecutor and Alvin Bragg's hush money team, is a political consultant who has previously been on the payroll for the Democrat National Committee. Oh and there's even more. The daughter of the judge in the hush money case where Donald Trump was just convicted and where he might be sentenced to prison just days before the Republican National Convention. Well, the daughter she works for a Democrat consulting firm that raised ninety million dollars off the case by campaign emails and other tactics. Now, if this is all starting to smell a bit whiffy, well it turns out that even people you would normally expect to be on the Get Trump bandwagon are starting to have second thoughts. In this piece, CNN legal analyst and former state and federal prosecutor Eli Honing has offered some startling insights when it comes to the way the prosecutors stretched a minor bookkeeping misdemeanor to take it much broader and more serious election laws. Honing in this article Rights in New York magazine, quote, the charges against Trump are obscure and nearly entirely unprecedented. In fact, no state prosecutor in New York or Why Oh or anywhere has ever charged federal election laws as a direct or predicate state crime against anyone for anything, none ever, unquote. And then Hone goes on to say more. He says, quote, the charges against Trump aren't just unusual, they're bespoke, seemingly crafted individually for the former president and nobody else unquote. Well, sorry, that's not the America I grew up in. And all of this is why I think, far from being repelled by Trump's felony convictions, voters are going to flock to the man because they are offended by the sense of injustice and how unfair suspicion that in America now anybody who the government doesn't like can now be put through the ringer by the state.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get the latest news on Donald Trump's guilty verdict with President of the Center of the American experiment and from the power Line blog John Heindereker. John, always great to see you.
Speaker 3: You were sitting up.
Speaker 2: There on the wall on November twenty twenty when I asked you whether the election had been stolen by the Democrats, and you said, well, if it wasn't stolen, it wasn't for want of trying on part of the Democrats. Now, is this guilty verdict the greatest election interference ploy yet from the Democrats?
Speaker 3: What's your take on it, John, Well, right.
Speaker 1: It absolutely is.
Speaker 27: I mean, as a matter of law, this prosecution is a complete joke. I mean, there are many reasons for that. If you want to talk about them, we can. But it was never about the law. And whoever said that this was a prosecution tailored to one man, and one man, oldly, Donald Trump, that is exactly correct. No one else has ever been charged with anything like this in New York State or anywhere else. This was a political prosecution, and the whole motive behind it was so that the Democrats and the you know, the mainstream press, which is one hundred percent controlled by the Democratic Party in America, can constantly refer to Donald Trump as a convicted felt That is what they were trying to achieve Donald Trump the convicted felon, and however ridiculous the prosecution may have been, they did achieve that goal.
Speaker 5: And how did someone like Judge Mershon come to hear this case? And I think he was drawn for every single Trump case in that Manhattan court, wasn't he.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 27: I know there's been an allegation of corruption in the assignment of Judge murshand this case. I don't know the facts behind that. You know, every court has got as system by which they assigned cases to a particular judge, and it's been alleged. I don't know whether it's correct or not that there was some corruption involved in assigning this case to Judge Mrchon, But be that as it made, there's no question about the fact that this guy is bitterly hostile to Donald Trump, and he conducted this trial in a way that had what objective only, and that was to secure a conviction.
Speaker 8: James, two things of I wanted to ask you. First of all, tell us explain to us how the instructions that were given to the jury basically old but you know guaranteed that he would be convicted. And I'd love it if you could just use your legal crystal bowl and say, what do you think the sentence is going to come down on July eleventh for Trump? Is he going to be sentenced to prison and locked up before the convention or will they do something to try and humiliate him, like, you know, make him do community service, put him out on our road crew cleaning up highways. What do you think think?
Speaker 27: Well, well, first of all, the instruction's mirror of the trial, right. The instructions reflected this incredibly biased and frankly lawless trial that Judge Merchant had conducted.
Speaker 8: In many ways.
Speaker 27: One that's been pointed out by a lot of observers is this the idea that you know, to be convicted of this minor bookkeeping error or misrepresentation, it had to be in pursuit of another crime. Well, they never wanted to say what's the other crime. And at the end of the day, Judge Burchand said, well, you know, you don't even have to agree on what the other crime is. If you think that Trump did something wrong, you know, go ahead and find him guilty. I mean, it was a ridiculous set of jury instructions. But at this point the real question is where do we go from here. I think that Judge Murchon, he's got a lot of discretion, first of all, sentencing. I think he's going to do what he thinks will most benefit the Democratic Party in the twenty twenty four election. That is the whole reason for this prosecution and for this trial. So I'll give you my crystal ball. I don't think he's going to sentence Donald Trump to jail to prison. I think what he's going to do is put him under house arrest. Heaven, wear an ankle bracelet make him stay. I assume at mar Lago, you know, down in Florida, And I think what they're trying to achieve there is to prevent Donald Trump from going out in campaigning, because he is a great campaigner, and Joe Biden is so far gone in sinility.
Speaker 3: He can't do it.
Speaker 27: He can't go out and campaign. So I think one of their objectives here is to neutralize Trump's ability to campaign. And I'm just guessing, speculating that they might do that by sentencing him to house arrest.
Speaker 2: And John what's the broader picture for the American justice system, Because seriously, people all around the world are looking at this and it's a kangaroo court. In my opinion, what does this say about the separation of power is basically the separation between the justice system and politics.
Speaker 27: Well, you know, Rowan, I think it's even deeper than that. I think America is really starting to come apart at the seams. I think we're separating into really two very different countries. And I think people around the United States, let alone around the world, look at this fiasco that they carried out in New York under color of law, and I think people ask themselves, look, under the Constitution, we have to give full faith and credit to the judgments handed down in other states. But what if those states are completely corrupt, what if they're motivated by politics not by the law.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do?
Speaker 27: I mean, I think we have crossed a line here that's never been crossed before in American history.
Speaker 2: John Heindereiker, depressing news. But I fear that you are one hundred percent correct. Thanks so much for coming on, Outsiders, and we'll speak again soon after the break. Canbrac Clown Show, Roll Up, Roll Up. It's the craziest, wackiest Freakis show on Earth. It's the Canra Clown Show. Remember everybody's favorite e Karen Clown. Our own E Safety Commissar Julie in Man Grant, the woman who banned a tweet by a breastfeeding advocate, Jasmine Sussex, in which Jasmine said that men cannot lactate. Yes, our E Safety Commissar also banned this tweet objecting to this clown being sent to the World Health Organization by the Australian taxpayer, and our E Safety Commissioner also tried but failed to stop the entire world from seeing the footage of the knife attack on Bishop mart Murray Emmanuel.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's all the handiwork.
Speaker 2: Of our fragrant e Safety Commissioner, Julie in Man Grant.
Speaker 28: We've settled a commentary presenting you personally as some kind of or William figure, issuing dictates and determining what people can and can say. Do look at Can you just step out for us exactly what your role is in relation to that.
Speaker 10: What Parliament effectively decided is that where online discourse veers into the lean of serious harm, that an independent regulator will be designated to investigate, assess in accordance with the thresholds, and take a range of remedial actions.
Speaker 2: The key question being, of course, who defines what harm means? Missus Julian Mangrant, it would appear and her team.
Speaker 18: The Asafety website lists refusing to use a trans person's preferred pronouns online or posting a video that dead names them as an example of gendered hate, and that deliberately misgendering someone online is a form of gendered violence. How do you justify these statements in a country where a male rape and child's sex offender can be placed in a women's prison and access women's facilities.
Speaker 10: I failed to see the connection to that specific incident, Senator, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Really, what a joke.
Speaker 2: Only someone thoroughly immersed in woke leftist gender propaganda could fail to see the connection between transgender women ie biological males being allowed into women's prisons and the E Safety Commissioner censoring calling transgender people by their biological sex or birth name.
Speaker 3: You would have to be either an.
Speaker 2: Idiot or an LGBT ideologue to be puzzled by that sensible question from Senator Claire Chandler.
Speaker 8: So which is it?
Speaker 3: By way of answering.
Speaker 2: That, let's ask another question, what was miss grant doing before she came to Australia to become our chief Online e Commissioner, sens or whatever you want to call it. Well we know she worked, among other places, at Twitter in the Sydney office before Elon Musk took it over.
Speaker 3: And indeed, according to media reports.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty two, Quote E Safety Commissioner Julian Mangrant shared her concerns with Senator Sarah Hanson Young about Elon Musk's recent takeover as owner of the social media platform Twitter. The commissioner said Musks planned to take verification a paid feature would result in a dog's breakfast. So clearly not a fan of Elon Musk's Twitter. But what you may well ask, was Julie.
Speaker 3: In Mangrant's original goals.
Speaker 2: And plans for herself, her motivation as a youth, her dreams and aspirations, Well, it sounds like something out of a Jason Bourne movie. Julie wanted to join the CIA, America's notorious spying network.
Speaker 24: That you were offered a position as a case agent with the CIA, and your self described mission driven. That's true, you're offered a role with the CIA.
Speaker 10: I did a number of interviews out of university. One was with my hometown congressman on the Hill. Another was with the CIA. I took the role with the I was an international relations major. I was interested in public service, and I took the role with my congressman.
Speaker 3: Hmmmm, that was Julie.
Speaker 2: This week, it is another Senate Estimate's hearing, facing the forensic and brilliant Senator Alex And.
Speaker 10: There's actually a very long process, including polygraph tests. You have to be a very high moral character and standing. Yeah, you're asked about every bad thing you've done in your life and you have to take a polygraph test about it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Director and standing polygraph tests.
Speaker 3: Yet, for whatever reason, miss.
Speaker 2: In Mangrant or miss In Marnas, she was then decided not to pursue her chosen career as an undercover spy working for the CIA. Fair enough, she became an ossie Internet person instead. Well, sounds a bit like a conspiracy theory bubbling away here, at least that's what Julie thinks.
Speaker 7: Is there a conspiracy theory coming?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 24: No, no, I'm just wondering whether you don't currently or you have never worked for the CIA.
Speaker 1: No, I have not, and you do you don't have.
Speaker 24: Any interaction with the intelligence services through your role.
Speaker 26: I do know.
Speaker 8: Once again, that's conspiracy theory.
Speaker 7: That's very hurtful.
Speaker 20: We have a contact with a number of Australian government agencies in a way that's appropriate to the role.
Speaker 3: Functions and powers of the Safety Commissioner, but you.
Speaker 24: Have no contractual relationship with any of them. Now hold you a citizenship.
Speaker 10: I hold Australian citizenship first, and yes I still hold my US passwort and I represent the Australian people.
Speaker 1: In this rule.
Speaker 24: As easy to be defensive about it. It's just that it's just a question.
Speaker 3: So justin me, crystal clear.
Speaker 2: Julie Inman Grant wanted to work for the CIA, America's highly secretive global spy network, went through a lengthy and laborious process to join the CIA, then abruptly decided not to join the CIA because, in her own words, joining the CIA would have meant quote, I wouldn't be able to tell my friends and.
Speaker 3: Family what I was doing.
Speaker 2: She then worked in Washington, then worked for Microsoft and moved to Australia, then became director of public Policy at Twitter in Australia and Southeast Asia. Pre Elon Musk before being appointed as Australia's E Safety Commissioner in twenty sixteen by none other than Malcolm Turnbull.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning.
Speaker 16: I'm here with Julie Mongrand, who is the E Safety Commissioner, and Julie is heading up our federal government's effort to make the Internet a safer place for everybody online, but of course especially children.
Speaker 3: Of course that all sounds very grand.
Speaker 2: But what banning women saying that men cannot lactate, or banning criticism of transgender man being appoint of the World Health Organization, or banning the viewing of the stabbing of the bishop has to do with making the Internet a safer place for children?
Speaker 3: Beats me?
Speaker 2: Mission creep perhaps to use a favorite Jason Bourne saying, But yes, our E Safety Commissioner, our government so called censor online, person who once wanted to join the CIA, was appointed by the one and only Malcolm bly Turnbull, the man who rose to fame back in the nineteen eighties by fighting against government imposed censorship of a naughty tell all book called SpyCatcher. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 3: What I wonder would Carlie Simon have made of all of this?
Speaker 2: Sad secret said, well, Canada's gone full hyperbol full extreme exaggeration. Have a listen to this MP in the Canadian Parliament on climate change.
Speaker 29: Good news, kids, you can take a summer fun time vacation where you're locked in a car for ten consecutive days, NonStop, with no bathroom breaks. And the Conservatives have a plan for you to have that summertime fund and the cost give up the future of.
Speaker 1: The planet, right.
Speaker 29: Don't worry Kurds about climate change.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about taking action on the planet. Enjoy We are.
Speaker 29: Ten hours in the car and what the planet burn?
Speaker 8: What insane James are you're just saying that, Well, you cannot have a road trip anymore because of the no sorry go on, men who wear.
Speaker 6: Bow ties when it's not a black tie event. Red flags, red flags straightaway.
Speaker 2: Well, let's also look at Pierre Poliev, who we love in the Canadian Palment.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he'll be the next Prime minister.
Speaker 2: Here he is responding to Justin Trudeau's ridiculous comments in parliament.
Speaker 9: Have listened.
Speaker 3: We're leveraging transit funding to build more homes. We're launching a housing design catalog. He's announcing a catalog.
Speaker 1: At a home.
Speaker 10: You might end up in.
Speaker 2: A tent, your rent is double, but hey you've got a brand new catalog.
Speaker 3: Fantastic.
Speaker 8: There's a great lesson here for conservatives in Australia everywhere. Have fun exactly, fuse use humor the left hand mockery.
Speaker 5: Mockery is such a powerful weapon, particularly against the left or so self righteous and humorless. You mock them and their craziness. It drives them insight and you get the point across.
Speaker 8: We get the point of joke. Every joke is a tiny revolution or well said it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, humor is such a great weapon. Libs Coalition, use it, one nation, do brilliantly, go for it.
Speaker 3: Use humor.
Speaker 2: Got to bring these humorless leftists out and replace them with.
Speaker 3: A government that actually can be efficient. Just saying that's it.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week at nine am or here on Outsiders