Speaker 1: Is the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Well, hi there, and we'll welcome to the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Look, I feel like, you know, justice and common senses provailed with this CBA backflip on introducing a three dollar fee every time you go to the eight Am.
Speaker 4: When I heard that yesterday, I was actually properly angry as a CBA customer, like, how ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Why would they do that?
Speaker 3: Barely anyone uses it correct, It's very bizarre.
Speaker 2: But we are not the only ones that have been talking about it.
Speaker 3: And on the Great Current Affair last night with Addie Langdon, she really let the CBA guy have it. What a way to say Mary, Christmas and thank you for your loyalty.
Speaker 5: Can you say to that? I know?
Speaker 3: Because also it's not even a question, No, it's a staates What a way to say it, huh, delivered.
Speaker 4: With such a calm manner, but such shade. But I think Michelle just said an news. They have backfoot on it.
Speaker 2: They are not doing that anymore. Thank god.
Speaker 5: That is good news.
Speaker 4: Hey, after three o'clock and Chrissie's Quizy, we've got another Frank Green holiday pack to give away.
Speaker 5: I believe it's our last one. Yep, Tom's given me the nod. But next, mystic.
Speaker 4: Chrissy is going to enter the studio, which means Chrissy Swan has to leave the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 3: Here, I invite you to just pull back that beaded door curtain.
Speaker 2: Is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 5: Should have gone to stick Savers.
Speaker 2: Caza. Hello, Kaz.
Speaker 3: When you say when you write the word kaz, you sometimes spell it with two z's, I.
Speaker 6: Do I do?
Speaker 2: That is weird.
Speaker 5: Come on, that's that's good.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 7: It is weird.
Speaker 2: It is very difference unusual.
Speaker 3: When you sleep, you stay very very still. You want of those people that can go to sleep in one position, you wake up exactly the same.
Speaker 2: No, I wish I did you a thrasher?
Speaker 3: I am you got big You got big busies, Karen, you got big ones?
Speaker 7: No, I wish I did one.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of that.
Speaker 7: No, maybe what I'm yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: You've been chased by ducks.
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 5: When I have when you're a kid, Yes, what I did.
Speaker 7: My auntie used to have ducks in her backyard.
Speaker 5: Was she wacky?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was actually a little bit glender glender, no good witches.
Speaker 2: No, no blender. Do you love a blender?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I love blending. I like to make smoothes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can see shivering, Kaz with two z's and little buzzies, you can see shivering.
Speaker 2: But it's not you. Someone around you is very cold all the time.
Speaker 7: That's usually me?
Speaker 2: Is it? Maybe it is you that I can see shivering?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I suffer from bad circulation.
Speaker 2: There you go, That's why I've got shivering cold. Question Mark?
Speaker 5: Have you got laughing gus there?
Speaker 7: Because but I'm just in a good move because I've just finished work for the day.
Speaker 5: I love that. What do you do for work?
Speaker 3: I work at as the Runners as the Runners?
Speaker 2: Wow? You? So what's your routine now? Like you knock off work? And what are you doing right now? Like where you where you're going?
Speaker 7: I'm going home to see what my son's doing for the afternoon because he's just finished high school.
Speaker 2: Well I can tell you he's scrolling on TikTok.
Speaker 6: What next question?
Speaker 7: And then going home to try and organize what I'm doing for dinner. I've been boring rut.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he just want to die? Some time?
Speaker 3: You wish you were more romantic or had someone to be romantic with.
Speaker 7: I wish we were a bit roman to get the moment. Yeah, what are you quiet?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: You and me? You and Swanye hah and my partner.
Speaker 7: You know, we've been together. We've been together twenty five years.
Speaker 5: So are you open to a third party? You know what?
Speaker 7: My partner would jump at that.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 2: Las All right, I'm seeing the word placid. Now.
Speaker 3: This could be in relation to the great film Lake Placid featuring Bridget Fonder, who disappeared from public life.
Speaker 2: Do you want to become a hermit?
Speaker 7: I'm already becoming one, me too.
Speaker 3: It could also refer to something about crocodiles. Have you had a run in with a crocodile? Or you love Steve Irwin? There's a crocodile thing there.
Speaker 7: No, not really, I know my grandson loves crocodile.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you, you know, get on the get on the Australia Zoo uniform and see if you can spicings up with your husband.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good idea. You might like the khaki.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could be tear Hey, I'm Terry, Terry.
Speaker 4: Hey, guess what cas you have one a vip specs Savor's vout you for one pair of glasses or sunglasses and two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 7: Awesome. You guys are the best. I love you so much. I've been waiting to get fruit you all.
Speaker 5: We love your cat.
Speaker 2: It feels so good.
Speaker 4: And kas make sure you give Tom your address so Chrissy knows where to rock up.
Speaker 7: No worries, I'll let him know.
Speaker 5: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Get a free Shane warn Legacy Heart test with Cee Sue at price Line. This self service test can check your blood.
Speaker 2: Pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk, f am I and more.
Speaker 3: Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 5: Tracking your health is easy a price Line.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, you're listening to the Crazy Saunch, so on over showing me that.
Speaker 5: For because we just listened to Murder on the dance floor. So I just wanted to remember that Saltburn scene.
Speaker 3: The last time I heard that song in the in the cinema, that pig of a man was dancing around with this giant thing out And I've got news. I've got news about Barry Kogan and I'm never wrong. When you look in someone's eyes, you can see who they are.
Speaker 2: And I was right.
Speaker 5: And what kind of eyes do you think they are?
Speaker 3: Piggy if you're listening to the Cusies one show on Nova. Now, I've got a theory. I've come across a theory. Do you know anything about the green velvet couch theory? Just feed me anything. You've got green velvet couch? No, they are chic, very in the.
Speaker 4: Right house, in the right house, and with the right sort of aesthetic. But I like a velvet couch.
Speaker 2: Yes, specifically, I like a green velvet.
Speaker 3: Apparently, if you are bisexual, the chances of you sitting your bum right now on a green velvet couch are a hundred Every bisexual allegedly, yes, has a green velvet couch.
Speaker 5: I have never heard of this before.
Speaker 3: There are what did you what do you call them? Stitches? People are stitching?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is that why you're asking what a stitch was? On TikTok?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's where like someone uploads a video and then you can stitch yourself with that video and do a video responding to that person's video.
Speaker 3: That I love that and these ones go like this. The original video grab is this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, serious question.
Speaker 4: If you identify it as bisexual, do you own a green velvet couch?
Speaker 3: Just check in and then if she just sort of pulls back and you can see that there is a green velvet couch behind her, behind her, if you want to stitch that. I mean, I don't even have a TikTok account.
Speaker 4: I know I wish she did, because I always send you TikTok content and you can't watch it.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? I can't. I cannot do that.
Speaker 3: Commit to me in the same way, honestly, in the same way that I knew if I ever took an illegal drug once, I would be on the street going.
Speaker 2: Within a month.
Speaker 3: So that's why I've never done that, because I know what I'm like. I would love it and TikTok and TikTok the same.
Speaker 2: I would love it, and.
Speaker 3: You would just see me brain rotting, yes and only having fifteen second conversations.
Speaker 2: I can't do.
Speaker 5: TikTok Okay, Well, at least you're self aware, yes.
Speaker 2: But you know I can look at it over my shoulder and you know you can shame me things.
Speaker 3: So if you want to stitch yourself into it, you play that original one. And then I love it when people just sort of lean to the side and then they revealed that they too have a green velvet couch.
Speaker 4: Well did you did you not have a green velvet couch once upon a time?
Speaker 5: Yes, I remember you buying that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have since sold it. So what does that.
Speaker 4: Mean you really did some sort of soul searching and realized who you are?
Speaker 2: What does that mean that you are not by Maybe?
Speaker 5: I don't know what else.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it means.
Speaker 3: It might mean that I got a really good deal from Sofa and sol on a fantastic greene of it caut but I I don't know if this is true. And I thought, well, theories is one thing. But we've got how many listeners we're in our our survey?
Speaker 5: I think one point three million.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I would like to think there are you know, one hundred thousand by people in that No, there's not fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Thirteen thirteen by people. Does this resonate with you?
Speaker 3: Let's draw upon our magnificent pool of Christy swanshow listeners and ask you the question, do you have a green velvet catch?
Speaker 4: And also feel free to be anonymous. We'll give you a soda stream art just for telling.
Speaker 1: Us The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would like to see Major Laser and DJ Snake in the same room, just to see if they're the same person, if you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Why are we so connected that last ten seconds of the song? I was like, hang on, wasn't Justin Bieber once on this song? But no, it was Justin and DJ.
Speaker 2: Steck Jay Snake. That's going on.
Speaker 4: I want to see them in a room together as well, because they are the same person.
Speaker 2: Hang On, have you got a green velvet on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: But we're talking about this theory that has taken it, you know, over TikTok for years and years, and actually my new.
Speaker 2: Lovely friend Rachel told me about it. I don't know what the context was. I can't imagine that she just went, hey, did you know that if you've got a green velvet couch?
Speaker 3: Probably by I don't know how this came up, but we talk about all sorts of stuff, so I thought we would throw it out there to your beautiful listeners over one point whatever, lots of you million a million and bit at a bit, and we just want to test the theory. Do you have a green velvet couch?
Speaker 2: Why slash in?
Speaker 5: And are you bisexual?
Speaker 2: Why slash in? Hello?
Speaker 3: Anon, Hello, I hope that you're not anonymous to hide your sexuality, which you should be selling, breading and embracing and loving a.
Speaker 7: Little bit of that just my family.
Speaker 6: Don't know number of years since I have been with a female, but definitely always still open to the idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the joy of being bisexual, isn't it. You don't ever have to categorize. You love the person exactly.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, let's talk about green velvet couches and on.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I have never personally owned one. The one of my friends who was the one that opened up my eyes that I, you know, wasn't just interested in men, very long time ago, she had a green velvet like a deep velvet sofa that had like the quilted buttons on it, which was a sofa bed, and that was where I actually had my first encounter with the opposite.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's a very special magic carpet ride of a green velvet couch.
Speaker 6: There true this trend though until listening to you guys.
Speaker 2: Really, you hadn't heard of it.
Speaker 3: You must have been listening, going, oh my god, Yes, that is so funny.
Speaker 5: We're going to send you a soda stream art push for Better and non God.
Speaker 2: You'll love it. You'll love that. That things magic.
Speaker 3: Hello Michelle, Hello Chrissy, Hello Michelle.
Speaker 11: You know I've been wanting to talk to you for so long, and can I just say if you and Jack had babies, they'd be the most amazing things in the world.
Speaker 4: Someone get us a green velvet couch, Michelle, and let's get it, and actually a Turkey based because we know that that's never going to happen.
Speaker 2: Now, Michelle, Michelle, we have very important green velvet business to talk about.
Speaker 11: So I just sold one, probably about two weeks ago to my girlfriend who is by and so I've had this couch. I actually bought her from Metropolis in Preston. He's a big vintage place. Yeah, about three years ago, and I was looking for one for a while and I found it and I bought it, had it for about three years. But I've been single for this long too, and it was almost like, maybe this green couch is green velvet couch is giving me bad jushes with me. So, but my girlfriend has been handing me for the whole time that I've had it. I bet she has, but you're I just know. I've just heard now you guys saying about the green velvet couch and by, but she's never mentioned anything to me about it. So now it's all coming quite clear why she wanted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she probably hasn't seen it either. She just wants it because she identifies as bisexual, and every single one of them needs a green velvet couch.
Speaker 4: Michelle, we are going to send you a Neutrable at flip from Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world.
Speaker 11: Thanks for listening, Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Joy.
Speaker 4: Let's finish with Jackie. Jackie, do you own a green velvet couch?
Speaker 8: You know what, I.
Speaker 12: Too, was not actually up to date with a trend I have to say of the green velvet couches. But funnily enough, I do own a multi faceted colored I should say green and turquoise, pink velvet arm chair. I love just.
Speaker 2: That counts that counts most and does so.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's fitting, it's fitting.
Speaker 5: Do you identify as by? Jackie?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was just about to say, I definitely identifies.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Probably by these days.
Speaker 2: They Swan show. We've got some hot break up news coming Chrissy's clique. Please be upstanding for the announcement that I've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Since I first heard that this couple was together. And I make no apologies for judging someone I have never met and never going to meet, But Barry Kogan was never good enough for our princess, Sabcap Sabrina Carpenter and Barry Kogan have been going out. He of course, is the man with the giant talent that we saw in Saltburn and Serena Carpenter is the best thing that's ever happened to anybody in the inn.
Speaker 4: Right the other day, how we sung to this, My best friend Christina, her mum Lisa goes, don't do that again.
Speaker 3: You in particular sounded like you were like passed out in front of the bridge at three am.
Speaker 2: Anyway, done, guy, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 3: We can all breathe a sigh, a sigh of breathe as I really.
Speaker 2: Because that man, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Believe a word he said about her. His eyes told me, piggy little eyes which is a terrible thing to say, but it is true and I stand by it. His eyes told me that he was no good in there. I could see his soul. Missus for you, Barry, baby on you Hey, Barry. By the way, if you get the honor of spending time with such a high quality person as Sabrina Carpenter, don't be talking to and spending.
Speaker 2: Sexual time with a TikTok influencer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gross. This is the extra bit of tea.
Speaker 4: There was a demi blind item that said he was seen at the Bungalows in La with a blonde semi famous La based influencer and they were getting real cozy.
Speaker 2: On what specific night, the final night.
Speaker 5: Of her tour in La Flavor song.
Speaker 7: No good.
Speaker 3: You are no good, Barry Chogan, And that was one film that you were in that worked, and I hope you never get any work again.
Speaker 5: I still like Barry Kogan. Right, we don't know what to be true?
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: He is a bad man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Can you see it in his eyes?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I think he's got like innocent looking actually knowing in saltburn Oliver his eyes.
Speaker 5: Do you get a bit creepy. I mean, his character is awfully creepy.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to make you this is an important lesson. Look deep into the.
Speaker 4: Pupils in the piggy little eyes pupils. Look, oh, he's been dubbling, and then look at me. Slightly crazy, good.
Speaker 2: Verse, completely completely mad.
Speaker 4: No, I know what you're saying here, but do you know also what's upsetting is that she's going to have to delete that please Please please music video with him.
Speaker 3: No, she's going to change the lyrics and make them so funny and salty.
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's her specialty. She's so brilliant. Move on, sab Cab, You're better than that.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm so distracted by that whole story that I was so excited about that.
Speaker 2: I can't remember we're talking. Well, we're talking about Drew Barrymore, who we love.
Speaker 3: So Drew and the most insufferable actors that have been on the screen this year, arian and Grande. Look, no, I need to be kinder because Wicked is a massive film and I haven't seen it yet, but I'm dying too.
Speaker 4: And Cynthia and Ariana are incredible talents. But they are together on the press tour.
Speaker 5: It's just not it. It's too much.
Speaker 3: They they just seem to be taking it too seriously and they cry and they do that sort of mock.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so humble, and I don't know, just it just is a bit dick. Anyway.
Speaker 3: They both have been on Drew Barrymore's show. Drew Barrymore presented Ariana Grande with an amazing relic. We can play that grab or I can just say what it is. It's the original wand from Wizard of Oz, the original Glinda.
Speaker 2: Arianna pretended like she was really moved and then and then let's people to sit there. Who you knew I'd just be okay.
Speaker 3: So they're talking about physical touch. You know that Drew Barrymore is mad for physical touch. And I've actually been trying not to be as demonstrative because I'm a real toucher and I think I don't know, I read somewhere that it was weird. All right, listen to this conversation physical connection.
Speaker 5: I'm single, I'm not dating anyone. I don't have that in my life.
Speaker 3: Like, but I don't know how I would ever hold back from holding hands, hugging, snuggling.
Speaker 2: I think we'll get a bit afraid of physically.
Speaker 4: I think we assume that physical connection can only be romantic.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my point.
Speaker 11: You're saying, it's so much better than I did.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about this for another ten minutes. Do you think?
Speaker 3: Do you? What do you think of physical touch? Is it always like someone coming on to you?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, be with me on a Friday or Saturday night after two martinis and I am hugging you, I'm leaning into you, I'm wrapping my hand arms around your back. I love physical touch.
Speaker 3: It's so sweet when you've had a few things. So cute.
Speaker 5: Don't say with those peggy little barry.
Speaker 2: Eyes, do you not have piggy eyes?
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Stun Show.
Speaker 3: I've urgently called Tom into the studio. It's the entire show right here.
Speaker 5: Yes, producer, Tom, Welcome to the mic.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, You and I and Jack.
Speaker 3: Of course, we all love bed Kem, the new Sabrina Carpenter song, and whenever it comes on, we sing it.
Speaker 2: When it's not on, we sing it. We sing it all the time. You and I were just singing it then during the news, Sorry, wasn't listening.
Speaker 5: Never do Tom, I do, Michelle? You do not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do? Well, aren't you busy singing bedar Tom?
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're singing it, and it felt weird because you know, I'm a fifty one year old straight woman and you're a young gay man.
Speaker 5: What who told you?
Speaker 3: And I thought if I was working in a really like daggy radio station in the eighties, I would change the words. Remember the people used to do that there, used to change words to top forty songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would change it too. From this.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what I do there, but I would say, because you and I we love certain things, and I would say, I bet we'd.
Speaker 2: Have really good bread, Kim. And we do have.
Speaker 5: Good bread, Kim. So we scrapped out top of hour to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we share sour dough, a little for cards, any sort of bread, pizza.
Speaker 2: We've got good bread.
Speaker 5: Can I mean Gay's love a car that we do? We do really well?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: They've changed since the nineties.
Speaker 3: It was all about salad, true true chops, salad, chop out pruty.
Speaker 5: See what gilside four ten?
Speaker 4: Next we're playing Chriasy's Queasy and it is our final Frank Green Holiday pack. Stuff inside that bum bag.
Speaker 1: The Creasy Swan Show, The Creasy Swan Show, It's stupidous. Frank Green Sea Holiday Collection has just arrived, featuring practical and stylish gifts for everyone.
Speaker 5: For now, Frank Green don't com to eat you Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 3: I mean, Frank Green water bottle is so essential to your personality that when you forget it at home and you leave it at home, as I have done today, you don't even know who you are and you make terrible jokes about changing the words of in a cup of the song from bedkeem to bread Kim.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll allow it because it was only in the minute opener, but let's not do any more of Hello.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Hello, Hell are you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm very good, your honor. You're you're a law You're a law person.
Speaker 8: So I just said that, Yeah, I work in a law firm.
Speaker 7: I'm a law clerk.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between a law clerk and a lawyer and a solicitor and all that?
Speaker 2: Do we even have time?
Speaker 5: A degree?
Speaker 8: Pretty much lawyers get paid a lot more, not a degree.
Speaker 11: Sorry, And a degree and a degree.
Speaker 5: And a degree. Yeah, okay, so what law.
Speaker 8: I do the work? I yes, they pretty much delegate the work.
Speaker 13: For me and work.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a very that is a very standard kind of hierarchy in most industries, like the architects.
Speaker 2: And the builders. The builders like we do all the work the pictures. It's very crat cool.
Speaker 3: Hello, Libby, Hi, all right, I'm reading on the screen here that you have been wanting to play for ages and I'm not going to rush you and was going to let you really enjoy it and breathing in a kay.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you so much, John.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited now, Libby.
Speaker 4: You've just advised an Nova player up because you're calling from Perth, aren't you?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: I am how excited?
Speaker 2: How thrilling?
Speaker 3: Did you hear a question the other day where we were were We mentioned Karatha and no one had any idea where it was.
Speaker 7: It was like so mad about that one.
Speaker 11: I was like, oh my god, we's in Australia, My dad, you still working Caratha up on the mike.
Speaker 3: Please, well, hopefully today vengeance is yours for yourself and the entire population of Western Australia. All right, ladies, your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five. Maybe the first person to get three ounce to create wins the game, the bum bag and more importantly, the Frank Green holiday gift pat Question.
Speaker 2: Number one, Sabrina.
Speaker 3: Carpenter is reportedly single. Which actor has Shelly?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: Kelly very ken?
Speaker 2: Yes? Will accept that. What is your take on him? Kel good or bad?
Speaker 7: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 9: She deserves better.
Speaker 2: I agree his face looks mean, Yes it does.
Speaker 5: He's got his packing though, and I think from look, that's.
Speaker 3: A very typical young person thing to say, hey, essentially.
Speaker 5: That is dull.
Speaker 4: I have seen her performances, though, and I think at this stage in her life she cares about that stuff. Have you seen the way she performs Juno on stage and shows the different positions she likes amazing?
Speaker 5: Question number two one point to Kelly.
Speaker 3: Which Australian city has the postcode six thousand?
Speaker 2: Yes, Slibby.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, it's really worried there that you're going to miss that, and then you really would have been down on yourself.
Speaker 5: Question number three, we've got one point each of.
Speaker 2: Day z is celebrating a birthday to day can you tell me his real name. I didn't know, yes, kel.
Speaker 8: Oh, no, no, no, Carson, something.
Speaker 5: Very close, Libby, do you know no, I don't I reckon.
Speaker 3: When you hear the satame, you're going, oh my god, of course it's Sean Cory Carter Carter. Question number four, which bank is going to charge? Well, Kelly was going to yes, Libby?
Speaker 2: Hell sorry coming well yes, gosh, that's been some very bad publicity for them.
Speaker 5: I know, but I think sort of rightly. So that was a silly move by them. Minute they do that.
Speaker 4: It's good that they've reversed it and they're now not going to charge people three dollars to withdraw cash. Question number five, Kelly, this is for the win?
Speaker 3: Which UK actor is model Rosie Huntington Whitely in a.
Speaker 9: Kelly, Yes, Kelly, Jason Stephan, Yes, you've got the Frank Green holiday, Kelly.
Speaker 5: They're a hot couple of those two.
Speaker 3: Done well done. Now, Libby, I know you've been really wanting to un up. Can we give you to be something else? A little prize of room because you know you've been really wanting to do this.
Speaker 4: All right, We're going to give you a chance at playing queasy again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Mabbett.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: And congratulations cal that's a bum bag. And the Frank Green Holiday pack. That's the last of our Frank Green Holiday pack. Swning the Crazy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We were talking last week about these the recent spate of lookalike competitions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my sweeping statement was lookalike contests should be illegal. They should not occur, they should not take place.
Speaker 2: Because it never looks any good.
Speaker 3: You show me some photographs of a heat Ledger look alike competition which is just morbid and disrespectful for many levels awful, and then the winner just looks like a plaster scene version of an actor that you love.
Speaker 4: Correct, and they win fifty dollars cash. It's like, don't you have something better to do with your Saturday? It started in New York with Timothy Chalonaye because Timothy actually rocked up to the competition. So now they're taking place all across the world.
Speaker 3: It has actually been happening a lot for a lot longer than that. I remember them in the eighties, right, and like you know, it was like a Henry Winkler.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that name came to my it's the phones out of all the people in.
Speaker 3: The world my brain just suggested Henry winklots.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to bring it back to twenty twenty four. Today we have been talking about it.
Speaker 4: I feel like Brenda Lee Barrey lot Yes, because him and Sad Caap have split.
Speaker 5: Your thrilled, Well, I am thrilled.
Speaker 2: Do the next thing.
Speaker 4: Get on a flight to LA this weekends twenty because Barry Kyogan is there's a lookalike contest being held on December seven, and then here in Sydney there is a Hyde Park Jacob E LORDI look like contest?
Speaker 2: What do you look alike? Contests?
Speaker 4: Guys, if anyone any dudes out there are listening and going, yeah, no, I reckon I look like Jacob A LORDI, you don't.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. It never happens like that.
Speaker 3: It never happens that the sentence goes, do you know who you look like? And then you hear a name of someone impossibly beautiful next Jacob Elordi, Timothy sh Henry Winker. It always works the other way. In fact, I just get a bit of dread in my stomach.
Speaker 2: When people go do you know who you look like? And you're just going, oh God, this is going to be what it's going to happen? Awful?
Speaker 5: Who do you get?
Speaker 2: Well? For me?
Speaker 3: I get Geena Reinhart a fair bit and it's no offense to anybody.
Speaker 2: But after that, after that.
Speaker 5: Portrait, yeah, that terrible portrait.
Speaker 3: That looks and the thing is it does look like me, and so I'm I'm like powerless to say no, hey, come on, I have to go yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: They've even given her a bit of neck.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever had that?
Speaker 3: By the way, thirty twenty four ten, whenever anyone says to you, hey, do.
Speaker 2: You know who you look like?
Speaker 3: Do you brace yourself for the name of the person that's coming next?
Speaker 2: And it's never good? Who is that person? Please?
Speaker 4: I often get Russell toe You, who I didn't know who he was. He's a UK actor and look swanny at the screen in front of you. He's got big ears. And then if I don't get Russell Tovey, I sometimes will get that.
Speaker 3: Is interesting, that is interesting because he he does look like you. But it's not the ears, what is it. It's the kind eyes and the way he's.
Speaker 5: Got droopy eyelids like I do.
Speaker 3: Why do you think so negative about yourself? You just said two negative physical attributes, and you know that you think that you're hot.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm hot. You should, I don't.
Speaker 4: The two things I would change and my big ears and a droopy eyelids, And that's exactly what he has.
Speaker 5: The other person I sometimes get is how do people know?
Speaker 2: How do people know? By saying do you know who you look like?
Speaker 5: It'll tell you exactly.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I get Locky Neil who plays for the Brisbane Lions, and again it's this.
Speaker 5: I think it's the sort of the eyes. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: It's people really know what my features are?
Speaker 2: That looks like your dad a bit?
Speaker 4: It does look like du Yeah, and look Lokie's a good looking dude.
Speaker 5: But it's just I wouldn't think I look like him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Russell Tovey's more offensive.
Speaker 2: Oh is it? You said Russell Tovey looks like me? I thought you kiss? No anyway, anybody.
Speaker 3: Ever said gee you look like this person? And it is nearly laid you low. You've had to go straight for the Ben and.
Speaker 4: Jerry's Timberland and Kerry Hillson a throwback for your Wednesday on the Christy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We're talking about lookalike competitions. And look, if there was a fly around saying look alike comp tonight at Hyde Park Colin McCulloch, I could be there because someone has said.
Speaker 2: That to me.
Speaker 3: Someone has said, you know, you look like you look just like Colleen McCulloch. And I was twenty one at the time and Colleen was maybe sixty.
Speaker 2: So that's not a nice thing. That's not a good thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, for twenty one year, you go, I don't know about that one. Yeah, that you take a hit and you've got a guy who no one would have heard about, but the ears big on him and that's your achilles heel it is.
Speaker 4: His name is Russell Tovey. And do you know how I know it's bad is sometimes I forget it sometimes.
Speaker 2: Do you know how I know it's bad?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I forget his name.
Speaker 4: So what you'd write, literally, look what I have to write in UK actor.
Speaker 2: With big ears? Dang, oh my god, who's that other one?
Speaker 5: Adam Godley?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 5: Don't tell me I look like him? He's familiar.
Speaker 2: It done, he looks like it because between Golom and Leo Sayer.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you you've called us thirteen twenty four ten. What is the name that follows that fateful sentence?
Speaker 2: Do you know who you look like? Hello?
Speaker 8: Mel I Christie from one bigger girl going down to another. I'm so proud of you. But I got told in my early twenties I look like Lisa Curry Kenny all the time. And she was much older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hot hot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not not.
Speaker 8: Hot, but yeah, she was way older. So as an early twenties I was quite you know.
Speaker 3: Was she as old as Colleen mccullochy, No.
Speaker 8: She shut.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to send you a smart Sense blender combo from Mutual at the number one personal blender in the world.
Speaker 5: You will love that.
Speaker 2: Rachel, Hello, Hi, right, who do people say you look like?
Speaker 10: Okay it is Chappelle Corby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so jealous. How often do you get it?
Speaker 7: I've got it a lot over time, Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you know it's coming?
Speaker 3: When people give you a certain look and then their eyes sort of narrow and then they go, do you know who you look like?
Speaker 2: Do you know what's coming?
Speaker 10: I often do think it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is that bad for you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you not like that. I would love that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I always thought she was quite beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, I wonder if she's still making those resin clocks. Remember that's what she was doing. Yes, yes, Rachel a smart sense blended combo from Mutrable for you, Leanne.
Speaker 2: Leanne having a.
Speaker 10: Bad Yes, we're having a bad day. The last thing you want to hear is, oh, you look a bit like that comedian Roth Noble.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 10: Photos day pouring rain. My my hair is quite long. Someone said, oh my god, you look like Hagrid. I was allowed to have a rising day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love Hagrid and I love Ross Noble, but no.
Speaker 10: But I'm not a boy.
Speaker 2: And how did you deal with that?
Speaker 10: Well, the rough Noble one, I was cook as anything. Just come out of hospital and I've met people and they're like, oh my god, you look like that comedian. We were just watching them, like, yeah, thanks. He make me feel so much worse.
Speaker 2: Who says that as well? Like, this is what I want to know.
Speaker 3: At what point do you think, oh gosh, she looks like Ross Noble, and then you it comes out of your mouth. At that point you've got to go.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to say that unless they're drunk, because sometimes I say things when I'm intoxicated and you lose the filter times Intoxicatedlyanne, Oh, the.
Speaker 10: Best part was my friend's face after it came out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: Really, she realized it.
Speaker 10: Looked like one of those clowns at a carnival.
Speaker 5: A smart Spreds Smart Sense Blender combo from Mutual bought for you as well.
Speaker 9: Hey, neth Hi, I get Renee Zowega, but only when she's playing Bridge Jones. Oh, yes, no, meaning on the on the heavier side.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Renee.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You have believed the lies that you were told at back then.
Speaker 7: I know she's not even heavy.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swan Show, Chrissy's here's a question that is popp into my hand.
Speaker 3: You know how the Kardashi a super famous, probably the most famous family in the world.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't run their own so.
Speaker 5: I think they do.
Speaker 4: I think for I think Kim does, but I think they also have assistance that help. But then when it comes to an app like Snapchat, this is actually a whole other break that we need to do. Okay, we cut ash in posts probably sixty Snapchat stories a day because in America you make so much money off Snapchat, So she just has an assistant uploading throwbacks all day, pictures of random outfits Kim wore in twenty fifteen, Like it's a really, really big money maker Snapchat.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine what ours would end up being at the end of one day if we had to do sixty Oh, did just be like my shoe, my hat? I mean mine would be fun say yourself, Hey, we digress.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know because the that mother Chris is always the first to comment on any.
Speaker 2: Of their posts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they all post on each other's post, and I just figure that's just.
Speaker 5: The assistance logging in.
Speaker 2: Going hey bunny girl.
Speaker 4: I think in this young generation, and given they've grown up with it and make their money off it, I think they would still use it a lot. Like you see on the show. They're always scrolling. They're sitting on their phone scrolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are, aren't they?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do love the Kardashians. I just can't stop. Chloe Kardashian is my favorite of them, and she.
Speaker 3: Has done a big, juicy, all encompassing sit down interview, actually want to sit down and if he was supposed to be a sit down interview and it got mucked up, so they did on the phone. She's got pneumonia. Interesting story. There were two you in a second, but it's.
Speaker 2: In Bustle magazine. It's very very interesting. She talks about it all she is. Look, i'll give you a little pracy version.
Speaker 3: She's got pneumonia at the moment. That's why she couldn't meet this journey, how she got diagnosed, how she was a playground with her kids, normal.
Speaker 4: Mom indicated community of Calabasas though.
Speaker 2: And also there's nothing worse than going to the playground.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, Chloe, send one of the nunnies to do that. You don't need to be going to the clothes.
Speaker 2: She's super hands on. I reckon, I think she is.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she was there, she had a little cough, she wasn't feeling very well, and a specialist was there also.
Speaker 2: Ruining the day that he was born at the at.
Speaker 3: The playground, and he said, look, I don't want to butt in, but that sounds like pneumonia. And she said, all right, don't go and have a I'll go and check it out. Turns out it was I do love her, Like, what are those civil arrests?
Speaker 10: Know?
Speaker 3: What are they? But when people just what's are called civil?
Speaker 5: Trying to Tom you can speak anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's went just a normal person arrests another normal person.
Speaker 2: It's not a police yea.
Speaker 5: Civil that's a civil arrest, civil citizens, citizens arrest.
Speaker 3: I love a citizens diagnosis. It's like, you know, it's not not in the surgery ornything. It's just in the playground. I love those anyway. She's single, she's not dating, she's not interested. The kids are great, she's studying a podcast. She's got a new fragrance out.
Speaker 4: Because she had a fragrance with Lamar called Unbreakable, and then literally as they were like pushing this fragrance, they broke up.
Speaker 5: Sorry, just the idea that you release a fragrance.
Speaker 4: Called unbreakable, you're like literally the most too breakable people.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 3: I would have then, as if I was their advertising agency.
Speaker 2: It is called unbreakable by Chloe and Lamar.
Speaker 3: If I was their advertising agency, I would have completely pivoted and pitched that fragrance at women that were desperate to break up with their husbands but didn't know how by that and vice versa.
Speaker 2: You know, I like it.
Speaker 3: This works, this is a magic potent. Anyway, I think she might have gone a little bit too far with the work. She's looking not like herself. Yeah, but that'll settle down.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 3: She's had a little freshen up before all these shoots and stuff for the fragrances.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: And she didn't need to she was already looking great. Can you tell the therapy story, though, because that was really interesting.
Speaker 2: That you settle down? Yes, so therapy. She was seeing a therapist, as they all do in America. Seems to say, a therapist. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Actually, anyway, she's seeing a therapist. She confided a story in that therapist, the only person she'd ever told. All of a sudden, within a week or so of that session, that story was all over the tabloid, and she knew one hundred percent it could have only come from that therapist.
Speaker 5: That is bad, That is awful.
Speaker 13: Mad.
Speaker 4: Also, if I were her, I publicly out that person or like take them to the medical.
Speaker 3: Board, I would too, And I reckon she's wanted to, but she's sought some advice and they've gone it's not worth it anyway, She's back in therapy. Guys, she quit for a while, but now she's back in therapy. It's Kim's therapist. Wow, gold stand I reckon.
Speaker 5: That therapist would have some tedous bill.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine it would be unbelievable?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: What was the second one? Oh, Snoop, so much money? Have a listen to the answer to the follow to the following question, what is the most expensive thing you've ever got your daughter?
Speaker 2: The most over the top gift I've ever gotten my daughter is she.
Speaker 13: Never got to open it, or she hasn't opened it yet. It was a million dollars for her wedding, and Jine I told her if it was me, my wedding would have been four hundred and nine hundred would have win in month.
Speaker 10: Fuck it, Deddy is still teaching lessons, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: So I thought, Oh, she's going to get a million dollars cash up she gets married.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: No, it's a million dollars to spend on the wedding function.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And also Snoop's advice is right, keep keep nine hundred k and just spend one hundred on the wordy.
Speaker 2: No, keep it all. I'm just having a barbecue in the backyard.
Speaker 5: You just don't get married.
Speaker 2: Sausage isn't bread.
Speaker 3: Check out The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com, dot are you