Speaker 1: Hello, Oh my god, thank god Mason's here, Mason Cox joining us this morning, because my brain is turned into a marshmallow. In the last one hour. You were just provy to some of the after show commitments we have to do.
Speaker 2: Jealous Mace, It's no, not jealous at all. No, it was its great though. It's great to see. It's good to see behind.
Speaker 3: The scenes.
Speaker 1: As it was for us to participate.
Speaker 3: They worked hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jeez, anyone.
Speaker 1: What I would say is all the things we just had to do. We also had to do it Friday, but Jason forgot to record. It's not thrilled.
Speaker 4: Let's now look, I'm actually really opposite that you didn't mention my there was just.
Speaker 3: What's wrong, I'm not rolling. I can't recording here. You told me just to put them on.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you recording it. That's different.
Speaker 1: Where's this.
Speaker 3: Maybe huge? Can you check it? Maybe we can get this. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not if I'm not doing this for you to then say this record because that just this is Lost's favorite segment.
Speaker 5: Especially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bit to get across.
Speaker 1: Harry's out of ship morning, Everyone's out of.
Speaker 6: Ship socializing because I've just been like staring at my laptop for the last three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: And you know who's the common denomenon. And I'm just saying I think I accidentally called and Lauren.
Speaker 7: Account we're rolling.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're rolling.
Speaker 7: So I know you're upset because you didn't get a run in the rave about Electric, but there was a lot to one pack. So on Saturday night I went and met up with Lowen and I bought my sisters And when you hit up Electric, yes, I was fucking proud of my sisters.
Speaker 5: Like they were.
Speaker 3: They were, They're a lot older, and they were and did they have fun? No, Lauren, I've got an issue.
Speaker 7: Gen Z said to my sisters, what do you mean you guys are older than me.
Speaker 3: I'm the younger brother by like ten years.
Speaker 1: No, you were younger by ten I had no idea between you. Gen Z also rolled in. It was my brother's day, so I spent a ridiculous amount of money getting him a table and bottle service and the whole thing in the club. And gen Z walked in, picked up the voga bottle and trunk straight from it with the fucking pouring like a like a rabbit in a fucking cage.
Speaker 7: My sisters then turned into mums going gen Z put the bottle down.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I wasn't even going to go to electric.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were coming. I wasn't saying bring your sissies, and I was talking about your sisters, and.
Speaker 5: She turned. I lost it.
Speaker 3: Bring the date. It's a directive.
Speaker 5: It's her order from sissy.
Speaker 3: Do you know you were coming? So she's rocked up and he went missing with her date. She went on a date.
Speaker 5: It was a double day.
Speaker 8: You did go on the date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a double date. I wasn't gonna it kind of just happened.
Speaker 1: It's a date in my family photo.
Speaker 3: The date is in the family is he But it is so good?
Speaker 1: Have you not seen this around? Look at him?
Speaker 3: There's a lot to unpack in that photo.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: The time of your life lost.
Speaker 3: I was having the time you were. You look like time last.
Speaker 1: And then I realized. I was like, I've got to get out of here immediately, and I just, oh my god, after you left, I'm out of here.
Speaker 7: The Latin sister, she was like, things are turning, we need to go. Things turned about fifteen minutes after you left.
Speaker 1: That's when Bo left too, also because I paid for the table and we bought another bottle of Podca, which was expensive also, and then I was like, well I'm leaving, and then Bow left. So I don't know who drunk it.
Speaker 5: Me did just this is like me.
Speaker 1: Did they think that they had a fucking what they expected?
Speaker 3: That's such a good time.
Speaker 5: They must love gen Z too, that's such a good time.
Speaker 3: With you, Lauren. No, they did. They love the whole team.
Speaker 7: They said everyone was just so nice and and like my older sister, and she was one of them.
Speaker 3: She did not want to go home.
Speaker 1: She did not she was having the time.
Speaker 3: My tea shirt. Looked at me and was like, I've got this video.
Speaker 1: Came on, I've got this video where you would you had you back to me and you were talking to girls. I walked down because I was like, we should go to the dance floor. And then I turned around and you were like trying to teach them how to do Look.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to say. It will give me a anxiety.
Speaker 5: I remember, Michelle.
Speaker 3: I don't want to I'll get anxiety.
Speaker 2: I went to Electric the first time I went there.
Speaker 3: Let's say you going.
Speaker 5: There Michelle was like, I love you gen Z my.
Speaker 3: Older sister who's like mid fucking fifties.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 7: We'll go home, and this is what she does, goes we need to go home, and goes all right, Michelle's.
Speaker 5: She's the wild she's fun.
Speaker 1: They're fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lucy, And.
Speaker 1: It was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 7: Was where the fuck are you? Because we dropped the middle sister home.
Speaker 1: Yeah I knew that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was a little bit quiet.
Speaker 3: I said to Ray, you would have hated it, absolutely hated it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few people got in trouble with their wives and better halves because we went straight from Bo's birthday to Electric, which I don't even think normally opens at that time.
Speaker 3: They opened early, so when you went in with the staff even then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah they had the staff there for this is the part I have to turn the volume down because experiment. This is my friend Christian.
Speaker 4: When I saw this and did you drop them all like soaking wet, there was no one else in the club decides out just like so I went straight to the bathroom with like four of my girl fris.
Speaker 1: I just took my skirt if they put under the handry because on the vodka and I stood through my j string in the bathroom because I was like, there's no one else here. Made myself right, Yeah, I look, this is the club with no one in it.
Speaker 3: Besides, I want to see the club and no one in it.
Speaker 1: I mean, these all came from the party.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: Lucy was having fun.
Speaker 2: Did they still throw the lights above the board?
Speaker 3: Say that's all right, Lucy, she's.
Speaker 9: Good for was like, bo, this is like look at the girls toilets so at Electric there was eighty five thousand people waiting to get too the bathrooms with this, every single one empty, no one in the club.
Speaker 5: I love that. Oh my god, hang on, sorry, yeah, I know. Do you guys not have that?
Speaker 4: Guys trusting so many people and so there I was.
Speaker 9: I just took my skirt up.
Speaker 1: I was like, we'll just check it under the handry. It's all my friends.
Speaker 3: You just standing around your underwear with each other, won't you? I did.
Speaker 1: I looked like a proper saying I was in like me, hiber.
Speaker 5: It's you were there at seven pm.
Speaker 3: This is out in the change room.
Speaker 2: To a certain point, you just stop caring, right, But I think we all have like individual showers there used to be one, you know, the old school one where you like one big room shower heads and everyone's just sitting there going, well, you know, there's not really any hide in this. It's not that anymore. We have our individual showers. When I first went there, one big room, you just and there's a there's a There's something I've noticed about Australians right like in America, and most people are circumcised.
Speaker 3: Not here. A lot of people aren't.
Speaker 2: A lot of people aren't. That was a bit of an interesting, little shocking realization.
Speaker 7: Many places you can go and get the snip now really, yeah, not many.
Speaker 2: It's kind of changed, I think the ment I did find that out.
Speaker 3: The hard one carefully said that Nandos, that was your weekend.
Speaker 8: It was good, It was very good.
Speaker 6: But I had a nice relaxing weekend with my daughter. We went to the zoo, the zoo, which we do every other week at the moment.
Speaker 1: Like Taylor Swift who said I spend every second of my spare time at the zoo, does she say that because she went to the.
Speaker 3: Element You've seen them all.
Speaker 8: It's not for me. I don't care.
Speaker 6: She loves to two ships, So yeah, it was pretty chill.
Speaker 3: Look up a zoo on YouTube for her.
Speaker 6: She watches all the all the animal stuff on YouTube. She loves and then we just need.
Speaker 3: To get out of.
Speaker 8: I love at the moment. But no, no, but yeah that was good.
Speaker 6: It was not like it was Honestly, I needed this weekend so badly.
Speaker 3: It was you know what I need that next week to sleep in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I need that you sleep nude?
Speaker 6: No, I sleep in just in boxes. When you're talking about this, I'm going to move on from this. You're talking about the snip before you're talking about circumcision or were you talking about no circumcisions?
Speaker 8: What adult circumcise?
Speaker 7: Yeah, guys, he is a fucking mystery this man.
Speaker 8: I had to it was. It was a medical, medical thing.
Speaker 3: What do you mean about this?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I don't know if this is something that women want to hear in the studio. But the banjo string wore out over time and I had to get it. They kept just kept caring, so I had to get it cut off.
Speaker 2: Had a friend got through the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now, why was it worn down?
Speaker 8: What do you think it was worn down?
Speaker 2: He doesn't have a child.
Speaker 3: Oh, so what they said, Hey, we need to take it off.
Speaker 8: Couldn't they couldn't fix it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have another kid, Yes, we're talking about the snip.
Speaker 3: We're talking about then, so hang on. I had many questions ask how old were you? Thirty? Right? And so do you go fully under for that?
Speaker 8: Yes, that's a full it's a full procedure. It's like what it's like the worst.
Speaker 3: They're well they fucking are when their babies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was different then, so you're fully out out do you want some?
Speaker 3: And then how painful afterwards? It was.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me because I didn't want to get it done.
Speaker 2: Is leaving now I'm still.
Speaker 3: But what just just go without the banjo string? Do you need to get it done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because no, Well because the thing was it kept like it would tear and heel, so.
Speaker 3: I could it like it would just so if you had sex, you'd tear the string.
Speaker 6: String every time everything and it would kill.
Speaker 8: So I had to get it removed.
Speaker 2: Ruining the mood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if the misses, yeah, we've got for beigiar with someone before that was like, hey let's go, You've got to sit there and go.
Speaker 3: I feel like pain tonight.
Speaker 6: Thankfully it was while I was with my now wife when it when it broke, so she's very understanding.
Speaker 2: Is a question, Yes.
Speaker 3: So you wake up and it's missing, like they've taken the top off.
Speaker 6: I'm still not Yeah, I'm still not used to it, to be honest, Like it's I went thirty years with one kind of penis and then have had to spend the last four years with a different kind.
Speaker 8: And it's very hard, just crazy.
Speaker 3: Which what do you prefer before and after photos? And then how long if I like it?
Speaker 7: How long were you allowed to take the car? Like how long you have to wait till you could take the car for a joy ride?
Speaker 6: It was sur It was like I think it was like six weeks, and I feel like you're ready at six weeks?
Speaker 8: No, like it was still it was still painful and like stitches, stitches, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: Horrific, Like the moment I had to take that bandage off in the shower is something I still like I'm traumatized by. I didn't cry, but it was not a good time and it's very confronting to look at as well.
Speaker 2: Do you have to cut the stitches yourself?
Speaker 8: No, they dissolve. Yeah, I mean it's the biggest it's ever looked. But he's gonna leave now as well.
Speaker 5: I might walk out.
Speaker 3: This is how you've got your lips done? Let us talk about his will.
Speaker 5: We I didn't get my fucking lips done.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, you go? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you are?
Speaker 3: You know what? This whole team is fucking cooked and I love it. I'm here for this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are all a bit were but like you just because I assume that you're not, and I assume that you are the different. You don't get the you lose the aims. Such a good funnel for being straight into the toilet once it's gone.
Speaker 2: Away starts a little right.
Speaker 3: No, it's got a point. Wow, gem more than any questions. No, gen Z.
Speaker 5: Is also out.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've got a question for gen Z. How did date go?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It was interesting, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Did it go?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Was there a at the end of the night?
Speaker 5: I left him for you guys?
Speaker 3: Remember you didn't kiss him goodbye?
Speaker 5: Maybe you can't remember. I never remember anything.
Speaker 3: Well that's.
Speaker 5: Anyway. I don't kiss and tell. But I did leave him for you guys, So you should feel very honest.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. Are you saying him again?
Speaker 5: Probably does he know that? Probably not to this Todd stemp.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'm leaving.
Speaker 7: Questions for you for the Tame podcast gets a little world, doesn't it it does?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 8: Like it?
Speaker 2: Bit road?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyone else? Jeerz your penis intact? Oh good? Are you busy? This is right? I need to I need you for a video. Well, I think we're out of time. Anything else from you?
Speaker 8: No, I think I've filled my flood. Yeah, a lot of studio.
Speaker 2: It's going to be very interesting for people to learn about.
Speaker 8: But it put in my wikie by a please.
Speaker 3: Probably be honest. This is probably a cleaner podcast and we've done for a while. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good. All right, we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye guy, not the any Willy.
Speaker 3: You won't ever say that again? Did you ask the cap