Speaker 1: Is my micrn.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the podcast and Scottish listeners.
Speaker 3: You're Irish, my Celtic brothers.
Speaker 1: Hello, I've got a translator here today, Alex okay, hello translator, Hello and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome to the podcast. Oh yes, dig Witch August Quick on podcasts.
Speaker 1: All right, what's going on guys today?
Speaker 3: You know the way most what's funny actually is most Irish people can't really speak Irish that well. It's very sad an unpatriotic and people don't want to taught in schools anymore, which I disagree with. But at the same time, I wasn't taught Irish well enough in school, so I'm not fluent.
Speaker 1: You've had a haircut.
Speaker 4: My kids were taught Maldi in New Zealand, which is cool.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: I can talks for Healy, which is an African language Jumbaha, Borogani, Missouri Sana.
Speaker 4: Did you say nervous mate?
Speaker 5: It's credit?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's very good.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 1: So heally? I said, hello, how are you going good?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My whole family is from East Africa.
Speaker 3: Really get out, okay, go Leslie, goodbye.
Speaker 5: That's a low blow.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a low blow.
Speaker 3: I think No, I think we need to I think that's what Ali's nickname is.
Speaker 4: Leslie.
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on from that, Yes, my mom, all of my mom's side was born.
Speaker 5: Hello, my god, Leslie. It's by anchor around now.
Speaker 3: I think Leslie should be the nickname they.
Speaker 4: Like by Anka because she is. You choose your your.
Speaker 1: Pick rather buy anchor.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, Leslie? It is the first half of both les and by anchor is Lesbi.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. We shouldn't be talking about this on the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, I was in the middle of a story, was coming in and.
Speaker 3: Real hostile Friday, the story Lord you here?
Speaker 5: Where have you been.
Speaker 1: Moving on.
Speaker 4: In the house may stalk? Do you think I need to be medicated?
Speaker 6: Yes, without hesitation, absolutely, yes, tranquilized medication. I'm not really sure what goes on in that brain of yours on a good day, your poor wife. But I'm fun I'm so interested to see how your kids turn out.
Speaker 1: Not great, just minie Jason's running around.
Speaker 4: No, No, I've got a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be like this, agreed, Jase.
Speaker 3: Do you thanks?
Speaker 5: It makes you you and go do it excellent?
Speaker 4: Great, you continue to live a life of sheltered secrets.
Speaker 1: I will thank you for giving me the.
Speaker 3: All clear.
Speaker 4: What's rounding for the weekends? Just getting a house, man, I'm buying a house.
Speaker 5: Buying a house.
Speaker 4: Go to an auction tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Is it the eighty two million one and two rac Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, we ate the budget was we pulled it back a bit. We're going to the seventy nine million dollar one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's exciting.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'll be rooting for you.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit scared.
Speaker 3: I'd love to go and just match your beds in the price of.
Speaker 4: Why would you do that for fun? You love fun.
Speaker 3: We're fun too, and.
Speaker 4: You're probably like, you're right, Irish fu.
Speaker 1: Just take the I'm on one today, guys.
Speaker 3: Now you say no, he can take it, and then I wouldn't have any money to pay.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not bidding. I've got a friend of mine doing the bidding.
Speaker 5: Oh a bit of block style, damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but a block style just because I know what I'm like. I'll be like, sell the boat going on.
Speaker 5: The tent, Like we're gonna need a bigger boat.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I'd get competitive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It would also be fun to just be like, is it like a silent one where you put up a sign? I hand up every time.
Speaker 5: I think that's really smart of you. You should do it in.
Speaker 4: Be he'll have the figure you know, how to go above that. Great. Whatever he gets me below that is a win. I will be on the preva.
Speaker 7: So what what if what if you're right on the line and it's you and another player in the game walk if you're on the premises and you know you're clothes, No, he will go up again, but you will tell that guy just go one more time.
Speaker 5: What if it's a thousand dollars difference?
Speaker 3: Of course you'll sell the boat.
Speaker 2: But the thing is you've got to draw a line because right, say forgets to don't know, let's say a meal, right, it never gets to a mill and I'm like, that's my cat, And then they go one million and one hundred thousand, one million and one.
Speaker 5: I'll hang on, can we?
Speaker 6: So you've got obviously a number in mind, and you've got someone bidding for you.
Speaker 5: Does the bidder get the difference of what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: F what's tea in it for? Then?
Speaker 4: Because he's a mate. That's what friends are.
Speaker 5: Thank you for. Well, that's a good friend, So okay take down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then Lou won't be there and the kids won't be there, so he's like he'd probably be against me.
Speaker 5: Bless you.
Speaker 4: No, you get that emotional. It's just an auction. Well, good luck, thank you mas. I'm excited, I said after.
Speaker 3: That, is it gonna be a hey dollar bitter? One dollar bitter now, two million dollar bitter, two bitter dollar now?
Speaker 4: Is it like a proper.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the tiktoks of the auction dudes explaining what they're saying, and it's like one dollar bitter now now two dollars and then you just gotta say it fast, like one dollar bitter now now two dollar bill bitterer. You do that job, auctioneer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so we'll do that's a ten thirty tomor so. If we get the house, then my part.
Speaker 3: Said, laft night, turnkey straight in.
Speaker 2: Not that I've got things on Sunday. Sunday, Yeah, turn k good guy, heaven A couple of things all change.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get rid of the groler. It's a bit nineteen.
Speaker 1: Nineties and the Wine Island Bench.
Speaker 4: The One Island Bench government. And I found a nice h it's the next bracket up, but it's nice.
Speaker 3: So your number that your friend has.
Speaker 4: Is just for that place, Yes, each place, that's a number.
Speaker 5: Best.
Speaker 4: Look, Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 5: It's going on. I'm in a good mood this week.
Speaker 4: Many dates this weekend.
Speaker 5: Girls now, I'm working all weekend.
Speaker 1: I haven't got anything lined up just yet on the apps. I was anymore people on the apps?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People, Yeah, let's slid into the dms. What because it's too boring. I hate small talk?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like meet me out?
Speaker 5: You know what I meant?
Speaker 3: Basically good on How.
Speaker 4: About those broncos? No, no, on my watch. You know we're a good date venue. It's well, I don't give some shit about this, but I actually think it's a very good.
Speaker 5: Where's this going? Are you setting me up on a place?
Speaker 4: What you need is you gotta need some cable types?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, we'll do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love now.
Speaker 4: The reason is this is my mindset.
Speaker 3: It's a make or break for a state.
Speaker 4: The reason is.
Speaker 2: You're on a table with other people. So if the date turns into a dead ship, you've got other people to break the ice. Also, you get to see how they interact with other people. Like, say, hypothetical, if I take yours out on the date and we sit down and he doesn't acknowledge people, sorry, mate, and he doesn't acknowledge the other people on the table, that'd be a strike for me. Well yeah, because like you sit around a big table, I would expect you to be like hello, yeah, but what if I'm looking hot, I'd stick around.
Speaker 4: So there's that the pressure is off. You know, you're just chatting with the chef. It's not just one on one at a table. And if they're too precious and they're to catch your egg too cool for school?
Speaker 2: Would you say that's a good one. It's a solid day an though, and there's an end. It's two hours sitting we need the date.
Speaker 3: Isn't catching the egg though, and it's going it's going all over their face. Yeah, unless they're not doing it like a lack of coordination though, that's an eck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as they look like they're trying. And then if it goes really bad, you know when they get the salt out and they right thank you, like at the end. Sometimes they write thank you on the hot place.
Speaker 5: Tapanak is expensive. So I mean that.
Speaker 3: You show you and you're telling me if showing your bracket verse mine.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: They're the same.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I've been getting up and walking out.
Speaker 8: For you.
Speaker 3: I got one five in.
Speaker 4: You didn't want to be reincarnated as a prawn?
Speaker 3: You know that's a nick that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's he's caught it in his mouth and then he's gone for the little fish. It's also the bib the.
Speaker 3: You should have got it first, go Why did you like?
Speaker 1: It took you five times?
Speaker 3: You should have just got to look everything around me was laughing. They're having a good time.
Speaker 4: That's all that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm exiting after it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mind that. Yeah, it's good. It's a good chat by you.
Speaker 6: Actually, tomorrow I'll let you know what I'm doing. So I've got an event on at Moondog Brewery and Moondog Mace Dog.
Speaker 5: Yes, the new one in foot screen.
Speaker 4: Know you're going to Frank Cottos.
Speaker 5: It's got the mechanical ball.
Speaker 3: You're gonna right.
Speaker 6: So we're taking a bunch of my sister's station, which is smooth, and those people.
Speaker 2: On the ballak the smoothlessness can't go on the ball. Well, I will flipped them off.
Speaker 3: They're dark, did proper?
Speaker 5: Oh goodness, now you've.
Speaker 4: Got to do that you like just for you know, if an event goes bad.
Speaker 5: Well, I did confirm with her. They have to sign a waiver before they get on this thing, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go on a limitation and I think the smooth audience should be.
Speaker 4: On a bucking ball.
Speaker 5: No, let me report back on maney.
Speaker 3: Some Carb charges for their hips for the way home.
Speaker 5: I do have the ambulance on stand by.
Speaker 3: Hips, not whips.
Speaker 1: Good tippanyaki, the thumbs in the holes, big poppa Tiaki.
Speaker 4: See what they're like with people to sitting set menu?
Speaker 8: You like that?
Speaker 4: Do you may?
Speaker 3: I didn't mind it is that you pick you got a dated you No, I didn't know that suggestion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't mind it. I just think it's interactive, like you.
Speaker 2: Get to see what they're like if they're told to the other people and the chef then I gave you.
Speaker 5: I also reckon that it's a bit.
Speaker 4: Like half set up.
Speaker 8: I've actually got a mate called Big Jerry, and Big.
Speaker 4: Jerry you've also got the rolling pharmacy.
Speaker 8: I don't have a rolling pharmacy.
Speaker 4: Rolling pharmacy. Big isn't a wheelchair.
Speaker 8: And like Big Jerry is quite the quite the casting over, very even over. He's very good with the population and quite suave at times. And so he every time he goes on dates and he's to do this for years and it worked like an astounding amount of times. Right, So he would say, yeah, we know a really nice place.
Speaker 4: And so he'd picked them up. I'm not cool, not cool.
Speaker 8: He'd be wearing a shirt and a jacket and all that type of thing, and they'd be dressed up all really nice and what not. And then he would go to McDonalds, take them to McDonald's and they'd have a happy meal each and I have like a little toy and that'd sit there with their happy meals and you would be astounded as to how often that worked.
Speaker 6: That's pretty funny. But that's why I think it's just I think that's the humor, do you know what I mean? Like it's the humans one off.
Speaker 2: And then it's like if she's going to be cracking the shits about it, then you're not the girl for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, happy meals.
Speaker 5: I actually would, I mean i'd be fine with it.
Speaker 2: I think, you know what, if there was something nice afterwards, Yeah, like a dessert, Like you know what, take me to a little cafe for dessert and wine. Afterwards you had your McNuggets without a laugh, treat me like a lady like that.
Speaker 5: I agree, but I do agree with it. Sorry, had he look at st skirt.
Speaker 6: I do like the.
Speaker 5: You can do it when you're at the restaurant and they like how people interact with the waiters.
Speaker 4: If someone's rude, if someone is rude.
Speaker 5: To red flag.
Speaker 4: Fucking toodles, yeah, I leave them with the building.
Speaker 5: Rude like those people. Those people in those jobs are just doing their job.
Speaker 3: Takes more energy to be rude.
Speaker 5: It's just so gross. It's just an instant turn off.
Speaker 1: It's easy to be kind every.
Speaker 5: Day than to be mean.
Speaker 4: If it's a religious podcast about turning your day around.
Speaker 3: Is more in your face than you need to smile, Lauren doesn't just smile.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, guys, we'll love it again. I watch my son play football.
Speaker 3: How's he going to go?
Speaker 4: Good week?
Speaker 3: Your love? Your love? Your family meeting is on the way. Family meeting spoiler alert, family meeting time.
Speaker 2: So times no he's got too much on keep it between those berries there. Oh oh oh, here's the time Actually, not a timestep. He is one for you, for the parties. Someone And o G is returning, That's all I'll say.
Speaker 4: And who's leaving even told him, Hey, can we catch up.
Speaker 3: Being deported?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And o G is returning. That's all I can say. That's all I can say.
Speaker 5: More next week, Okay, cool, lets take us out. Jeez, I want to get happy weekends.