Speaker 1: Apologiae Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Pretty Friday, Sex, girth, secrets, horror, scandal, hysterios.
Speaker 1: Smild Hello everybody, welcome back to Freaky Friday. Today's episode is so sexy and so hot. Let's get straight into it. Okay. I had a fling with my CEO for four years, and because of our connection as an EA and CEO, people actually thought I was his life partner and complimented us on how good we looked together. He was the most amazing, adventurous and incredible lover and was always down for a quick, sneaky kiss and ask grab, fingering, bj or shag, and even invited toys to our fun during office hours justice spice things up. This is literally like a movie. He would make me that wet that I had to bring a spare pair of underwear with me.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Fortunately we did have to put a stop to it, as we were both becoming too involved and feelings were developing, being that I was young and he was old enough to be my father. Still, when I self pleasure, I imagine that it's his tongue, his lips, or fingers doing the job. We still work together in the same positions and no longer have a sexual relationship. No, how do you just stop that when it's that good? Like, how do you resist? I feel like the chemistry just owed you in. It hurts.
Speaker 2: How would you continue on being in that.
Speaker 1: Role and not touch each other?
Speaker 2: Every single time that you would walk past them, you would think of those exact things, or every time you were in different areas in the office, you would think of those exact situations.
Speaker 1: I mean, if feelings were getting of oh friends on the age gap, I suppose, I mean Steve and I have a ninety age gap. I'm like, how old are we talking? Is it? With just no chance of them having a relationship? So never likely think this is just getting too much.
Speaker 2: But even the story of them getting feelings and then shutting things off, that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: It was that good. I wonder what stopped the might be so cue.
Speaker 1: I think because the age gap that they were falling for each other, they knew they couldn't have a future together because the age gap was so big.
Speaker 3: Maybe a bit of fun thirty years or something, but a little bit of fun for four years, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: It's all having a little bit of fun, Like a little bit of fun, that's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course he fell for him. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: You spend that much time with somebody building chemistries like that sexual connection obviously, and then you'd.
Speaker 1: Think about once they move on and you weren't moving on, you'd be so jealous and upset. It would just trigger it every day because you're around their energy.
Speaker 2: I have about the thing we were talking about infidelity, like most affairs happened in the office place because you're building and working on a project together and connection. You're moving towards a gold together and that's me. Did you say, like, okay, take away from this work with your husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And I was like, take away husband is not going to pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can be sexy, Pa, I'll wear the little glasses and little button up a little sir, that can be a worry.
Speaker 1: Wear all the hats. What did you say to you were like this twenty seven of me. Yeah, there's twenty seven. I'll be off a slut, but like for my husband, so good. That is so fun though, I feel like that literally sounds like a movie. That's something everyone would fantasize about. Like I work with my husband and I fantasize about him being in the other room. Of course, it's fun. You get that lock on that door, girl, we need a lot I see it the other day. I was like creeping in there, going and touching him. He's like, we need a lock on this door. No, very unprofessional, guys.
Speaker 2: We would never do that, norud Sorry take offense guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that was a good story. Librarian, I'm a librarian. You have me wanting to get some little clear glasses I have. Yeah, my ex was obsessed with girls at war glasses. Really, it was the biggest turn off for him. He loved them.
Speaker 3: It gives very porn star vibes.
Speaker 1: It does. It's like us is a prop. Not that I watch a lot of porn, but the porn I have seen the worm glasses.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's it's the presentation, the show of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even as literally porn of women in office gear like this exact scenome library about is the exact thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, Like, oh my gosh. Funny. Have you ever had an office fling or a work fling if you have a date to someone that you've worked with.
Speaker 3: I haven't worked in an office.
Speaker 1: Oh true. When you're a carpenter.
Speaker 2: Guys on site, No, because I was with my long term partner then and then I was single, but no one on site because it was very business and work. But my dad hired my ex. So when we were together, we worked on site together. Yeah, it was good, but it was just that kind of rolled into everything, was like we worked together, we went together, work together, like it.
Speaker 3: Was just a bit too much. True, it was all the time.
Speaker 1: My ex was a plaster. I just came to my head, now here's a plaster. And I actually remember going on site on the weekends when no one was there and we would have sex on site. It was fun and exciting and quick and exhilarating.
Speaker 2: A little bit different though, if you're going to site and get clean, like when I'm on site, I'm like cover and dirt.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not sexy. It's really not like pull my dirty hair, like.
Speaker 1: Smell my sweaty armpits, honestly, like.
Speaker 2: And you want to be showered and clean before you're doing stuff I do. So it's just not it.
Speaker 1: It's just not it.
Speaker 2: No, office is very different vibe. You're clean, you've just showered, you're very dressed and all the things. Yeah, do you guys think of this episode?
Speaker 3: We would love to hear of this submission.
Speaker 2: If you guys have ever had a fantasy about this or if you've ever had an experience like.
Speaker 3: This, we would love to hear your unique story. Put the submission in, you know we want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear more work story. Surely this is common, especially with that stat that you found.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's a very common thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to hear stories of you and your partner or yeah, have you been cheated on with your partner having an EA or the nanny or someone. I'm sure there's got to be more stories like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give us all the details. Yes, how did it happen? Where did it happen?
Speaker 3: Like, how did that storyline?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And how to find out how it was the first moment? Yes, all of that.
Speaker 1: So the more details are better because as you guys are listening, you can obviously hear the more details. That makes you more engage with the story. So tell us all. We will leave the link in our description box. It's also in the link now via on Instagram. And if you don't have a story, but you want Advice. We have a new segment every Tuesday, but you can write in and ask us for help on your sticky situation, which is a lot of fun too.
Speaker 3: We've got bestie advice for you, so when you're ready.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us, guys, We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: By MHM