Speaker 1: Hello, a PODCASTO, you're never.
Speaker 2: Come on now.
Speaker 3: I'd like to preface this with we did do a podcast yesterday. We had a technical difficulty. We did and it got deleted. Not that we like pointing.
Speaker 2: It actually was.
Speaker 4: It was one of our best vincent repeat talking.
Speaker 3: I only did a bit of it, and then I took offside a meeting because yesterday afternoon I did the Joel Creasy Show.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, how was it great?
Speaker 3: His Joel Creasy Show is not like a radio studio. It's like it's like you sit on couches. It's very boogie like a podcast.
Speaker 1: Should we get couches in it?
Speaker 3: I said I want to couch and he said, only the queen gets cut.
Speaker 1: We could put a big couch behind you in the studio. Imagine we gets coming.
Speaker 2: I would never get off it.
Speaker 1: It's very stern. How it's stern.
Speaker 2: It could look a bit casting couch chess, which don't you think you think it would look a bit creepy? Maybe some arm chairs arm chairs. I couched my look coming.
Speaker 1: Creepy chairs are quite strong.
Speaker 5: A black leather couch, is not it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Some arm chair requiners, No we're not. Keith and Lola from Lee Keith and Lee from goggle Box.
Speaker 3: We're not having reclim just two nice little recliners. There would be enough, God, not recliners.
Speaker 2: I'm morphing into you and it's freaking me out. You know.
Speaker 3: Our publicist the other day, Sophie said, oh, could you send through a quote about something that we had to do an interview about.
Speaker 2: And I wrote it my bit what I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to say about whatever the news article was, and then I said, oh, can you just send me what Jason Clint said?
Speaker 2: So I don't.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure we're sort of covering all angles. And what you and I said was almost identical, and there was five words that were word for word. And I said, holy hell, I'm morphing into him. I'm spending to him. I need to start working remotely. He's getting inside my head. Or maybe I'm rubbing off on you the right way, and perhaps you're becoming more articulate.
Speaker 1: I think you're becoming me.
Speaker 3: No, because it was well written, and I'm becoming you think I'm making him smarter.
Speaker 5: I've called my beautiful wife, Anika Laurie before a couple of times because obviously I talk to you guys all the time and talk to you quite regularly throughout the day and call Lauren Laurie and it was it was fine, Yep, it's better than.
Speaker 1: Someone else's situation.
Speaker 4: We're actually having dinner.
Speaker 5: And I was like, Laury, can you get the thing?
Speaker 3: That's when I've been mad at Chase. I've called him Paul before. M Paul, stop it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm in the phase the moment I can't getting kids' names wrong. Oh yeah, there's three of them. Are you sorry? Felix Hardson, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that when you yell at your husband and call him the dog's name.
Speaker 1: Aren't.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 3: The other day our boss called me Laurie and it really threw me because you're the only one that really does it.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, do our team not? In a meeting and Sarah said, now Laurie, and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you call me?
Speaker 7: Sarah calls our boss?
Speaker 1: Think about this, think about this one.
Speaker 2: On the podcast? My friend just what Brodie calls Sarah?
Speaker 1: I do call it.
Speaker 2: But we did respect training yesterday, so something were all very respectful, except.
Speaker 3: I did think in respect to training my friends, but well, poor lockey out video guy who started as Locky, then went to slip not they went to slippy and now Brodie calls him sloppy. Yeah, I said him text yesterday sloppy.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, I'm sorry about that, and he goes to that's really going to stick.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: I somehow got to yenyon Yon now started Allison, then went to then Jenny.
Speaker 1: I think we keep changing the team.
Speaker 7: I've been place five times.
Speaker 1: I thought about going out for breakfast.
Speaker 7: This morning, but I already told him everyone's I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I haven't seen this for a long time. You're so desperate to get out of here today.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, to be fair, you backed me up here. He's been at me to be.
Speaker 7: I'm just vibing.
Speaker 1: But like my heros to record.
Speaker 2: He only turned into at seven thirty. Yeah, that's okay, you can record.
Speaker 4: He was yapping at you to just do this recording.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He walks me out somewhere to be And.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to enjoy your lives a lot of day today.
Speaker 4: I want you guys to.
Speaker 7: Go out there and enjoy the weather.
Speaker 5: Last Thursday. Thursday is as good as a weekend.
Speaker 2: I want to go home to We're all going out tonight.
Speaker 1: Anyone want to come out for breakfast?
Speaker 3: No expense in the world.
Speaker 2: I am breakfast, had breakfast.
Speaker 3: But even then when I was trying to eat my breakfast brod, he was like we recorded, he said, let the girl.
Speaker 1: Let the girl.
Speaker 9: I have been out for dinner the last two nights at the same establishment, being the Rising Sun.
Speaker 4: About this.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go to the other pub across the road one night?
Speaker 4: I should?
Speaker 1: What did you tell me the menu?
Speaker 2: I didn't need the same on?
Speaker 4: What day are we today?
Speaker 2: If you ate the same Thursday?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 4: When on Tuesday? And last night I had.
Speaker 2: I depart mys well, what's source with the sirloin?
Speaker 1: It was? I think it was a.
Speaker 7: Pepos Are you going to source with the party?
Speaker 1: Last night? I couldn't read the mean? What you mean?
Speaker 2: It's too dark?
Speaker 7: The glasses any spectator?
Speaker 4: It's actually it's critical, but.
Speaker 2: Turned thirty eight, I couldn't read a low light.
Speaker 3: One of these might read something on the back of like a skin care My take those.
Speaker 2: Are Why are they sitting so high?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Put them down to your ears.
Speaker 1: You look like a teacher.
Speaker 2: That's bigger.
Speaker 7: Oh you have sitting too.
Speaker 2: Steve Rkle Then I.
Speaker 6: Know that you know where I saw him. I love everyone was doing those flashbacks on Instagram with the goo doles.
Speaker 4: It's making a beginning, so maybe I don't end rush backs.
Speaker 2: On Instagram with the goo goo.
Speaker 6: Dollsteenth I was like, what did I used to look like back in the day and.
Speaker 7: The twenty sixteen things?
Speaker 2: Oh, Steve Rkle?
Speaker 3: Actually he looks like now, I'd bend st I know, what do he look like back in the day?
Speaker 2: What was Steve Verkle's real name? I don't know Steve Burgle's real name.
Speaker 5: I think his real name is I think it would be Steve.
Speaker 2: And I think he played him like I don't. I think there was no active.
Speaker 1: Steve moving toy soldiers. Oh, yes, great movie is a great movie.
Speaker 2: Great movie, guys. Steve Rkle was a fictional charter.
Speaker 1: School taking my terrorists.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I said it. Has anyone seen the American President?
Speaker 1: What's it called for? Was one? Yeah?
Speaker 5: White House Down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: There's four movies.
Speaker 8: It's London Olympics, Angel, Angel Too, Angel Has Fallen?
Speaker 7: Part two Angels Fallen?
Speaker 1: Where are we for Angel?
Speaker 7: There is for the three?
Speaker 1: Where are we for Angel Angel.
Speaker 7: It's they got all the drones.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: I quite enjoyed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's my type of movie.
Speaker 1: You don't what was Ship White House down Time? And it was just like.
Speaker 5: The most one is the best of the what get off to Get off My plane?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love a president that really kicks.
Speaker 8: Any movie that's like old, anything that's in the nineties, I'm like a two thousand and six onwards movie type.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Back to the Future?
Speaker 2: Has anyone watched The False Prophet yet? No Netflix.
Speaker 7: Watched Apex.
Speaker 4: I think it's my kind of show. It was sort of a cult.
Speaker 1: No Colin, Colin Ferrell, swat.
Speaker 7: I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 1: You'd like that.
Speaker 2: If you like old old, I'm not watching it.
Speaker 7: I can't watch.
Speaker 1: Sort of stuff you like.
Speaker 8: Thieves very good and good.
Speaker 4: You're a bit of a movie part I love. Do you if you like If you've got nothing to do is check.
Speaker 1: A movie on?
Speaker 7: Well, No, because I'm too indecisive. I can't.
Speaker 4: Because I can't. I've got to I've got to do something. Yeah, I just can't.
Speaker 7: And then I get no.
Speaker 9: I like, I can never put something on the TV and just chill in the two thousand and three.
Speaker 7: No is that a show?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Just go somewhere to do something, be with someone, you know.
Speaker 4: I've just got to I've got to be moving. I can't chill, you know what.
Speaker 6: I never I used to be able to sit there and watch a movie after movie. I can't anymore. I'm like, you get box. That's not with the kids, and I gotta get up. I've got a clinic.
Speaker 1: I can sleep.
Speaker 3: I could line the cat for ten hours anymore, I can't if I moved, I could just move to my bed, and.
Speaker 7: I gets stiff. I need to move around a bit.
Speaker 5: There is nothing I love more than going movie back, two movies back to back, and by the end of the first one, I don't want to see the credits at all. So I transition ready to go and then cast straight away into the sne that's delivered like.
Speaker 1: A sick day when you got the house you yeah.
Speaker 2: That's me living, or just like a binge your.
Speaker 1: Showby today.
Speaker 2: And watch a movie.
Speaker 1: Can I say? Can I say, can you get out of the house?
Speaker 7: It's a baby said, aren't you babysitting your own son?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 6: Well, like she's booked to like one. I didn't realize we're going to get out so early today.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you say, then you go home and the babysitter shouldn't be at home with the kittle.
Speaker 2: The baby should take it out and running around.
Speaker 1: Let's see the kid.
Speaker 2: They both can get out to the park, go for a water, take it out. It's it's twenty five degrees. Lock him up in the house.
Speaker 7: Am I going to do today?
Speaker 2: Otherwise?
Speaker 4: You earn your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the shops, get the groceries.
Speaker 7: You've got the kid, and you guys are going to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sleep on the couch.
Speaker 7: Had four hours sleep last night, and you're going out again to know you know, in my.
Speaker 9: Coastal themed house, I've just had a new she is installed. Knew what and they're beautiful and.
Speaker 7: I've got to guy, is that sheer curtain?
Speaker 2: I use shades for my shoes.
Speaker 4: I used DIY blines.
Speaker 2: They're really good.
Speaker 3: And then someone tost them because you measure up and they infin does he does he?
Speaker 2: Does he do wrong? I need a blackout?
Speaker 1: Black does those big electric ones that come over?
Speaker 2: Well want to get them out the back of creations?
Speaker 4: So it's beautiful because it just amount of on your face.
Speaker 3: So do you know what I sometimes do? Because you have afternoon sun comes into a house, but you can open all the doors.
Speaker 7: I noticed that.
Speaker 2: The couch, yeah upstairs.
Speaker 1: Right in shape Creations.
Speaker 7: Question, do you guys sleep with the air cone on at the moment?
Speaker 4: What you don't?
Speaker 1: J' funny with my throat?
Speaker 7: Okay, I do.
Speaker 4: I didn't measure them exactly though, so they're a little bit short, about.
Speaker 1: That much short.
Speaker 2: I've got shades on the hat.
Speaker 4: From shades, is it that the sun?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 6: They completely change the look because I think Nate reckons I should put him across that big glass.
Speaker 2: So beautiful in the after like and at nighttime when you.
Speaker 1: Close because at the moment, I've got those fucking roll down blindes, and it looks.
Speaker 2: From winter as well. Even when the outdoor light's on, but you've got them kind of shut. You can still see.
Speaker 1: Then when they're all up on the side, they look beautiful.
Speaker 9: All right, I'm shaving and call into n and then call Pokemon Sand isn't he having a baby?
Speaker 1: Pokemon?
Speaker 7: The other guy?
Speaker 6: We're doing a party at his place this weekend. Very different sort of parties. They jumping cass.
Speaker 4: All right, we must favorite party, party.
Speaker 1: Kids, party, all right, guys, we must go have a lovely day, everybody. Thank you. Jason enjoyed the footage tonight, guys, thanks go hop.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Who are you going with?
Speaker 2: I'm going mcc oh my god, she's a fancy girl.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go backless top, rip jeans and thongs.
Speaker 2: A backless top in the c What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Video Lauren l Wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.