Speaker 1: We got getting morning every day every lady Gentleman Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Jokes went to the basketball on Friday nights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw their late thirty six is come from behind. I'm worrying that down by nineteen at one stage and beat the type hands Montrez Harrold. Oh my very goodness, how good.
Speaker 4: I made a joke because I had a photo with him, and I made a joke on the internet that he and I were getting married, and my husband was pretty cool with it. And my husband commented and said, does he know that he has to have the kids every second week?
Speaker 2: I'll bring it back. That'll sort you out.
Speaker 5: I know that agreed to that.
Speaker 4: In fact, I don't know that she has agreed to marry me in the first place.
Speaker 5: But it's on the internet now.
Speaker 3: Six Man of the Year, much tougher looking after the audio children give me a tip. So Friday night was Henry, my six year old son, his first time at an NBL game. It was actually the first time that he's seen sport inside the entertainment center, which is quite a thrill.
Speaker 4: And this is what I love about South Australian's We turn up, Oh my god, we turn out. We're someone missing out like each and every home game.
Speaker 5: It's unvoeable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a situation like that, you know, all bets are off, you know, let's go nuts, Henry, Let's get some chips, you know, let's get a hot dog, Let's do everything, and then let's go back and get some more chips because the sixth rub was still hungry at halftime.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Dad finds himself in the situation where he's got himself some popcorn chicken and Henry's got some chips. And at the entertainment center, at a certain food precinct, you go and pick.
Speaker 5: Up all the food, yes, and then you take it, and.
Speaker 3: Then you've got to line up, and sometimes you could be lining up for like five to ten minutes. It's very busy. So you're holding the food and good luck not eating it before you pay.
Speaker 5: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I reckon.
Speaker 3: We got through half the bucket of popcorn chicken, at least halfway through the chips before Dad got to the front of the queue ready to pay, pulled his phone out, no battery. Have you been in this situation before? If you're if your I only pay for things through my phone.
Speaker 2: Where was your wallet. It hard harry a wallet.
Speaker 5: You don't carry a wallet.
Speaker 3: I have never carried a wallet since you could put your card in your details, your Apple pay for whatever it is on your phone. So if my phone runs out, I am completely naked. Okay, it happened the other night.
Speaker 5: I mean full but naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it feels like to be naked. It's very embarrassing.
Speaker 3: You know exactly why it happened the other night when my phone ran out and I couldn't find the location of my Uber. Oh no, had I had a fifty dollars we had got a taxi home.
Speaker 5: Oh. I mean there's a couple of lessons here, and I will start with this. Charge your phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I know. That's the biggest lesson.
Speaker 3: You'd think that, I don't know, Apple these days could provide a phone that lasts more than twenty four hours on one charge. But hey, who am I to complain about it?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 4: No, the most do not even charge it overnight. You're not charging it during the day at worked.
Speaker 3: I'm clearly on it too much and I'm soaking up all the power. I think one of the most embarrassing things that's happened to me in recent memory is getting getting to the front of the queue clearly with a half eatn popcorn chicken and are half eaten chips, and then picking up my phone and realizing it's not there and not even saying anything to the girl at the front because I know what's going to happen. Yeah, I didn't even have a conversation, so I can't pay for this. So then Henry my son, Who's going, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on? And I've got to say, here, mate, just let me take that, and I put it back.
Speaker 5: No, you didn't to No, I put it back.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if were in trouble with the thirty six is, but I had to put it back and then I had to walk out of there, and I swear people were looking at me and knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 2: So I just had to walk out of there, and to disguise it, I was like, see the excess, go tress, tress Am I right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: For twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Mel Jones, good morning, Julia.
Speaker 1: Price and throw me under the back.
Speaker 5: Thanks for joining, Oh Mel, so much women's sport to get through.
Speaker 4: Let's start with a WBBL kicked off with a Grand Final rematch yesterday. Unfortunately the Strikers didn't get the chocolates. But geez, that had a good crowd and it was a great game, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It certainly was. It's were celebrating our tenth birthday. We had a fantastic launch and rundlemore on Saturday we had I think there's thirty five players that played a new one and are still playing today.
Speaker 5: Just before we get to the netball, which has hurt my soul. Oh oh my goodness. Just on the store. Who's the team to watch in the WBL this year?
Speaker 1: I think the Adelaide Strikers still chance for a three peep even though they went down first aid in Melbourne Stars they never won a title. I think they're my dark horse come through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, let's get to it.
Speaker 4: I do it.
Speaker 5: I warned my entire team.
Speaker 4: I was in a filthy mood today and I am because the Diamonds just came up empty in three matches against New Zealand have lost the Constellation Cup. We lost a match last night at home significantly. But geez, do you know what mel I think we play a rough brand of netball and we have for a very long time, and when the when the umpires catton on, we look awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need our plan B, don't you have?
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 1: I cannot believe it's the first time in history and you doing one free straight consulation cap games by double digit margin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe it's a bit of a role reversal now.
Speaker 3: So we can only assume that the Wallabies will win back the bled Us.
Speaker 2: Actually no, that's not.
Speaker 5: Going to happen.
Speaker 1: There's surprises and then there's miracles. I like you thinking share it around.
Speaker 4: Mel. Thank you so much for joining us this morning and chatting all things that women's sport. So good to talk to you and all the best for the remainder of the season.
Speaker 1: Cheers, thanks so much. Love your passion too.
Speaker 5: I know, I know I need.
Speaker 2: To put it. Yeah, cheers father, he's on your money. Tripper back.
Speaker 3: That's be a little bit more blue, bit more risk before we start to straighten up. Half to seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's it's called the naughty at six forty.
Speaker 5: So it's those things that we talk about that just.
Speaker 2: Are a little bit edgy.
Speaker 5: But that's okay because it's before seven, so we can do what we want.
Speaker 2: Who guess what about this one?
Speaker 3: A woman who experiences dozens of spontaneous orgasms a day has revealed the isolating reality of her condition.
Speaker 2: This is a genuine thing. She's twenty nine years old. Yeah, there's a thing called PGAD.
Speaker 3: It's persistent genital arousal disorder.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a rare.
Speaker 3: Condition that causes unwanted arousal on unpredictable orgasms. She becomes so debilitating for this twenty nine year old. She cannot work, She barely leaves her house. She was forced to miss her mother's future.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is what happens to me when I watch Magic Mike.
Speaker 2: PGAD. Oh, my very good.
Speaker 3: So it's probably one of those things where you say the be like, well, that sounds like the ideal condition. Yeah, but if it was happening to you so much, you're like, actually particularly eight. How about my mum, funeral, I don't want to have an orgasm? Okay, trying them on.
Speaker 5: I'm so sad. But also.
Speaker 2: She's sricken with grief. I don't know, she's literally having an orgasm.
Speaker 4: I mean, imagine trying to come to work or come to work now, but no, imagine trying to do a job, and that was happening all the time, and you had to try and like stifle it. You know how you stifle a sneeze, but you feel sneezing. You're like like that, Yeah, imagine trying to do that twenty five times a day.
Speaker 2: Well, she said similar to that, it's very rare that I'm actually around him.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: I order my clothes and groceries and most of my points are done online.
Speaker 2: I don't work, and I live alone.
Speaker 3: You can't really prove that someone is having an orgasm, but I'm scared that someone realize, so I avoid people. So she's probing that thing. She'll be having a chat with someone in the height of an orgasm. I'm like, what's wrong with yough hay fever? You've got hay fever.
Speaker 4: Being in the middle of the Vedie department of Coles goodness gracious, and you run into like Susan from your kids' school, Yes, You're like, hey, Susan. Susan's like, what's happening to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who would have thought that Susan would tip you over the edge.
Speaker 5: And Susan's like, well, I've still got it, So.
Speaker 2: You're you can confirm Joe's you don't have pg A D no.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I don't know.
Speaker 2: You've got mt T K B D G o'.
Speaker 3: It's married to the King Big Dog Gregor, which is somewhat similar with far.
Speaker 4: Less August first game of the season Grand Final rematch between the Strikers and the Brisbane Hate. Now, when the players walk out to the middle, they do it in the men's and the women's game. Each player selects a song right that they want to play.
Speaker 5: It's their theme song.
Speaker 4: It's designed to get the crowd up and about, really in the mood, like, hey, this is what I'm all about. We are on what to stand for. This is what you're about to get from me. So you can imagine my surprise when I reckon It was like one of maybe the third or fourth drop for the Brisbete walked out and this started blaring through the speakers.
Speaker 2: That after.
Speaker 3: Good things to come, it's a bit harm But yeah, Marty Crime, it's not just when she gets out early in her innings and as.
Speaker 5: My husband turns me and he goes, Marty, this should be a good inning, shouldn't.
Speaker 2: It for a T twenty match as well? You can only envision.
Speaker 3: That's just going to be a grind and she's going to make three or four and twenty five deliveries, which is.
Speaker 2: An absolute night.
Speaker 4: And even all her teammates are like, Okay, that was a crappy song.
Speaker 5: It was a crappy innings. What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: You're doing from the start, it's gonna be something big, upbeat. It's aggressive, especially for a T twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got a fame song that I would quite like. Do you want to hear what I'd like to come out to?
Speaker 3: I think it's you know what, it's actually reasonable, predictable, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Joy striding to the crew?
Speaker 2: Whoa and you're not just weeks off as well? Short time of the crease, but boy would be entertained. You've got them real Glenny.
Speaker 3: Maxwall Bottom, which means she's going to reverse reverse cowboys, sweep the first shot over her head, get bold, but you'll go over the bank.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 5: I'm here for a good time, not a long time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I should we go around the rooms. Let's go to produce a flak jump from the mic? There fla what do you've got?
Speaker 2: What have you got? Because you've got to faw yourself up, you know, all right, picture this, I'm going out. I'm going to hit a century or is that right?
Speaker 5: That would be an excellent effort.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to hit that and I'm going to walk out to this from Cake.
Speaker 5: That's nice speed, that's nice like that for me?
Speaker 2: Jode's it's pretty, isn't it? You know? What gets me fired up? And in the sweet spot sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Listen to it a five fifty five just to really get there, really obvious that the job that's wet, get a fuck and that's a six.
Speaker 4: The web.
Speaker 2: What have you? Producers? I mean, what's what's getting you in the zion?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: I am the ultimate athlete in this room, it's no question. I know. I had to think long and hard about this, but then everyone else started thinking for me, and producer had a really good suggestion. Yeah, a bit of a nineties classic for me to walk out to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this works, doesn't it? She counts to a beginning.
Speaker 5: Baby, So.
Speaker 2: It's brutal, but he's not right.
Speaker 3: And then as producers how he goes back to the shed sweet true.
Speaker 2: Now that's a job that was a joke. That's a job joke. A terrible job. Job. What a delightful way to start your week. Just inject, give you a little bit of humor, put you in the white path.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what we do here. I've got a bit of an inappropriate one. Oh my goodness, that's okay, that's right. I might go last.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's post seven o'clock. We got rid of those shenanigans at six boards.
Speaker 4: No, it's inappropriate and that it will make people angry at men.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's bring it on. What we do re minded? This is the Monday morning Joe cough.
Speaker 5: No, it is funny.
Speaker 7: Okay, produce so you kick yourself forre you got had a massive weekend. Guys ended up in the vet last night. He made dog minton had a shuttlecock, badminton.
Speaker 3: Stop eating shattle cockslastic silly dog.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the fun part about badminton is? Just to digress for a moment.
Speaker 5: You can smash that shuttle cock as hard as you like. Don't go anywhere I'm going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, the harder you hit it, the more it's slow down. It's quite frustrated.
Speaker 2: Catapults straight to the ground. I think we all know a shuttle cock.
Speaker 3: Okay, So recently got a bit of trouble here at I thought it was quite funny. But I was playing a bit of a prank on people in the office, and what I was doing was going up to their keyboards and swapping around the m's and the ends. At one stage it made someone so frustra that they called me a monster. But I'd say they were more of a nonster.
Speaker 4: That no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ok finished stop Okay.
Speaker 4: Bob was in trouble, so he forgot his wedding anniversary, and his wife was so very angry, and she said to him, tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from nought to two hundred in six seconds, and it had better be there. So the next morning she got up nice and early, and she thought, Bob's going to redeem himself here. The next morning, he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window, and sure enough, there was a box gift wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back into the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Speaker 5: Bob has not been seen since Friday.
Speaker 4: Nor did you.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bob, Come on, Bob, wake up to yourself.
Speaker 2: But also congratulations to you.
Speaker 3: Jakes perfectly use the words broad and.
Speaker 5: I read it off the internet. Hazy.
Speaker 4: Is there anything more annoying than people taking your stuff around the house.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine that would be very, very frustrating.
Speaker 5: It is incredibly frustrating. Would you like an example?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, So this week I purchased a box of those expensive lint door chocolates, right delicious.
Speaker 5: It was a gift.
Speaker 4: I want one for a guy called Alan at Channel ten who effectively really helped me with a political story earlier in the week that I didn't quite understand. And when I say he helped me, he wrote the whole thing I need.
Speaker 2: That sort of helped too with political story, yes, correct.
Speaker 4: It particularly once pertaining to the way Hola still works. Ah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So anyway, Alan helped me out a lot, so I thought, I'm just going to read pay him by buying this box of chocolates. So I bring it home, the kids help with the groceries into the house, and then I get in the car and because I had to go somewhere, and then Peyton goes comes running out of the house with the lint doors and holds them up.
Speaker 5: She goes, can I et these? And I'm like, absolutely not, don't touch them. So that was fine.
Speaker 4: I thought she heeded the message until I got home and I opened the cupboard and they said lint doors were already open and approximately half the box was gone.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, someone had a good old crack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so mum's lost her mind, not for the first time this week.
Speaker 5: And so I start quizzing the char I'm like, who wait these and.
Speaker 4: One of them looks at me and she goes, I'm gluten free. I can't touch them. So it wasn't me.
Speaker 5: And then the.
Speaker 3: Smashing windows, breaking tables, throwing knives and furs.
Speaker 2: The kids a hiding under the table again.
Speaker 4: The five year old's like, genuinely, that's too high. I can't reach that. So I was like, oh, it wasn't her. What's going on. I looked at Peyton. I was like, I told you not to do it, and she was, I swear to you, I didn't anyway. In Saunter's dad.
Speaker 5: And I've gone, okay, there's the penny.
Speaker 4: It's just dropped. It's dropped right into the box of lint doors. I've gone, do you touch those chocolates? And he's like maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: There is fresh off a beautiful sugar rush from all the.
Speaker 4: Limp chocolates, from the milky goodness that has lint or And I've gone, well, that was a gift for a work mate.
Speaker 5: He's like, which one, like Alan who wrote my story for me?
Speaker 4: And he's like, right, okay, no worries, that's fine, And just I said, the love of God, can everyone stop touching stuff that.
Speaker 5: Is not there?
Speaker 2: You know it's a mouthing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you reckon?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Absolutely I can tell you as a representative of the male species, it is a mouth thing. We scour every single part of the kitchen just looking for food. It's like we're fish on the bottom of the ocean and we're just looking for scraps. The amount the kilos, the hundreds of kilos of kids snacks that I've gone through really and got absolutely brated from my wife for doing so.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not a fish. You're a bottom feeder for a start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine, that's what it feels like to you.
Speaker 4: Slide your full guts along the bottom of the ocean floor looking for algae.
Speaker 5: That's what you're doing is delicious.
Speaker 3: The deeper the ocean, the more delicious the algae is. We've always said.
Speaker 5: That what is are a sage in these circuits.
Speaker 3: So Carol is Carol left for with the kids for about three or four days, and when and when she got back the next day and I was at work, she said, you've managed to absolutely destroy the house of all the kids snacks. That was about ten kilos worth of kid snacks. We're talking mini shapes, many pringles, cheese sticks, musically bar, Oh my gosh, this gut has seen a music.
Speaker 2: Bar or two. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't even want them half the time. Most of time they be like, I don't even think this is nice, but I feel like I have to do.
Speaker 4: You know where you should draw draw the line at roll ups? You shouldn't meet it roll ups. That's not food, that's plastic.
Speaker 3: And also the excuse of oh, I thought you bought these for me. It doesn't fly anymore.
Speaker 4: Well. The worst part about the Great Linked or Debarcle was the fact that he goes if I like I could, I could take the box back up he'll never know.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 7: Good on us Christmas pageanty, I geese.
Speaker 5: We love this so much.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty four National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is back.
Speaker 5: It is happening this Saturday. I've discovered that you're rid it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, maybe perhaps you might be making an appearance.
Speaker 5: Who knows, but we.
Speaker 2: Do basically looking around here.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe not, Maybe that was supposed to be a surprised Hey, we got a bunch of reserve VIPs.
Speaker 8: Sorry, alright, Jodi Oddie. When we have meetings weeks ago about we're gonna do something and surprise Hazy what part of We're not going to tell Hazy until we're ready to do.
Speaker 5: Not get well.
Speaker 2: Hashtag feeling surprised.
Speaker 4: There's a very strong possibility that I don't listen in meetings, and it's just become apparent.
Speaker 2: AnyWho, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 4: We've got a bunch of Preserve the IP viewing spots for families, including food beverage could all be yours.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: When you were there, all you had to do was watch nine News nightly at six with Brenton and Kate listen not for the float and Samantha from Air.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping you did just that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did. Okay thirteen twenty four ten samouths, are you calling to say that you've ruined a surprise? Yes?
Speaker 5: What was the float doll? It was humpty dumpty, Yes there is. How are you going to take a lot?
Speaker 2: My grandchildren?
Speaker 5: How old are they?
Speaker 8: Nine?
Speaker 9: Eight and six?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well done, well done, congratulated, Thank you, thanks JD and hazy mom. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: We go every year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going in style this year. You can just strut in at the last minute if you like.
Speaker 2: No stress stress. Oh that's exspull.
Speaker 9: Yes, the early mornings usually when the pageant comes.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's good, excellent, Okay.
Speaker 4: Come together and experience the magic of Christmas with the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant, celebrating the official start to the festive season. This Saturday is second of November. Plus song before I say something else to you, there I.
Speaker 3: Go, Oh my very goodness, seven point thirty Every morning this week you get ready with a code word to score some VP spots. Feed family for the Christmas pageant. Come out next chance. Let's talk about the outrageous amount of money that people are losing through fines for using their mobile.
Speaker 2: Phone oh, okay, go to blow your mind. Let's talk about this.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness, and that is the money that has been generated by these mobile phone cameras that have been install How much Adelaide's mobile phone detection cameras are raking in nearly ten thousand dollars an hour and more than ten thousand drivers have been busted in one month.
Speaker 2: Just try and calculate this for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, the cameras have brought in and astonishing six point eight million dollars in just four weeks.
Speaker 2: They are the official figures. Eighty vehicles have.
Speaker 3: Been busted four or more times, with one vehicle registration given fifteen finds.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I just.
Speaker 5: My jaws on the ground. You're joking.
Speaker 3: So it creates to two hundred and twenty six thousand dollars three under thirty per day and nine four hundred and thirty dollars per hour since the grace period ended.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you've got one near you, right near Channel seven, Yes, High Marshport Road.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what do they look like?
Speaker 3: They look like once you know, we don't really look for them, but once you know what they look like, you know that they're coming. It's like a big sort of thing that hangs over the top of you with a bunch of cameras on top. So when you get it pointed out to you, it's very very obvious.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that one vehicle that got given fifteen five is clearly not identifying where the cameras.
Speaker 3: Are, no, or there's just a genuine disregard for the cameras far raw. So I look at like this though, six point eight million dollars, And you know I look like this because I haven't been done yet.
Speaker 5: Please don't say yes, please as soon as.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to get done. But look, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 3: More than once we got done during the grace period, and that was enough for me now to take the step of putting the phone in the back seat. We're even putting the phone in my boot, knowing that I can't feel around for it because for me, it wasn't just texting or scrolling Instagram river.
Speaker 2: It was changing music. Yeah, I think that's where my big problem was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, isn't that incredible.
Speaker 3: Six point eight million dollars? If I'm looking at it from a positive perspective, that's six point eight million dollars going to the government to fix up Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I better not even slightly run over a pothole anywhere.
Speaker 2: There OBC complaints. When we're sitting on South it's congested.
Speaker 4: Yes, Wow, that's incredible. Do you know what else is amazing? The Lucky Dumpling market down by the river Torrens there Elder Park. Unbelievable scenes on Saturday night. It was absolutely heaving and I mean just it was incredible the sheer amount of people that were going through there. And the thing is, I think people must have thought that was the last weekend.
Speaker 5: It goes to November tenth.
Speaker 2: Was the first day first, you think it.
Speaker 5: Was the first weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we went there yesterday and just the vendors. My sister in at one stage and very stupidly said Hey, where where do you get the dumplings from?
Speaker 5: And she said, oh my god.
Speaker 3: She's like, I've got a feeling we're in the right spot to find a dumpling or two.
Speaker 5: Do you know what was funny though?
Speaker 4: There were some performers up on stage because they did some beautiful like singing and dancing and all that sort of thing. Some of the performers who were Korean and did some k pop right came off stage, sat down and I watched.
Speaker 5: Them go and get some KFC.
Speaker 2: Bumpling down.
Speaker 4: One of the best shows, hands down on the Beautiful ten network is Have You Been Paying Attention? The season finale is on tonight. One of the stars of it is the sensational Kitty Flanning and good morning to.
Speaker 5: You, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: You've got a bit going on at the moment. You have you been paying attention? You've got, of course four hundred and eighty eight Rules of Life, which has won multiple awards, which is one of the best books ever written. And also you're the star of Fisk, which is also one of the best shows on television as well.
Speaker 5: You're on Fire.
Speaker 6: Yes, Fisk is back on at the moment at the ABC Season three has just started, Episode three coming out this Sunday, and episode two went to her last night.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite parts of Fisk CAZy. I'm not sure if you've seen it, but it's in one of the early episodes when you get you get banned from your coffee shop, which is so there's a bloke talking loudly on his phone and you go nuts at him and you don't realize he's the So now you've got to get shit coffee from like the equivalent of the local service station, which is a buck.
Speaker 5: It's so funny. Oh my god, is that based on real life experience?
Speaker 6: I think I've done those sorts of things where I do it and they don't necessarily ban me, but I behave in a way where I, well, I can't go back to it. It's more of a self fanning than a listal ban So yeah, it's self imposed spanning from quite a few places. Oh, you sound like you might be a fellow rule flower, I think, Jody.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm actually quite good.
Speaker 4: I try and behave myself in Publican you like the rule, Yeah, but there have been situations where you're like, oh my god, I just cannot go back into that establishment, so you will avoid it, like the play kitty.
Speaker 3: What we're really enjoying as well from you is some of this life advice that we're getting if we scout, particularly your socials and all the little projects that you do, and I, as a man as well, absolutely lived by some of these rules.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the one of the a couple of rules from your book Rule thirty two in particular, peaked interest. If you vape, you look a lot less cool than you think. In fact you look like In fact, you look like you're blowing a USB stick or R two D two's detachable penis.
Speaker 3: So Kitty's that should be the government message right there, that's going to get I was.
Speaker 6: Ahead of the time. I wrote that in twenty nineteen. Now it's very valid now.
Speaker 4: I think One of my other favorites is if your dishwasher doesn't wash your dish properly, don't hand wash it. Put it back in the dishwasher, because if you don't, then you're rewarding the dishwasher for bad behavior and poor performance exactly.
Speaker 6: I feel like a dishwasher is like AI. It should learn. It needs to learn, you know, like they should have that thing in built in them, Like if you don't wash that properly, it's going back in. It'll keep going back in until you get it right. I mean, that's how my parents were with me. So your parents.
Speaker 4: Have actually generational thing, Yeah, effectively parented you by putting you back in the dishwasher until you learn it.
Speaker 6: They maybe just keep doing something they're like it.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly, Hey, of all of the comedians that you've worked with, I know it's it's tough to name one of your favorites, but I know Sampang accepted a low yeo on your behalf. You two must have an incredibly close relationship given all the working time you've had together.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are very good buddies, which means that we can be quite rude to each other on screen, which I think people like.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we do have a bit of a bit of back and forth on screen, but yeah, off screen, we're very good buddies. We play golf together. Yeah, we hang out. So it's people often say, oh my god, sampanks so many. It's like, yeah, come on, we all want Sampang to anything to us everyone.
Speaker 2: Will that be the dream when you get posted by Pang? Hey, Kitty, Yeah, exact, that's how everyone, kitty. If someone like yourself, what do you find funny?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: It's if it's Pang. If it's someone else, who do you genuinely get like?
Speaker 2: So amused by.
Speaker 6: Anne Edmunds, Yes, which is why I've we've got her in fisk in a couple of episodes, because she is just a loose cannon she makes me laugh so hard on thank God you're here. She's just she's my favorite thing. So she's she's really funny.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because sometimes you can sit with your best at work and make each other laugh and be like, we're the funniest people of But comparatively speaking, you and your mates are probably a little bit funnier. I would have thought the final episode, the Grand Final. Have you been paying attention? Tonight on Channel ten? Kitty Flanagan always an absolute pleasure?
Speaker 2: Really chat, it is so.
Speaker 5: Time for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go, girls. I just want to screen this from a mountaintop. Yeah, the girl, Yeah, the girls.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The only reason you're allowed to be involved in chic chat is because you get around.
Speaker 2: Us, because I'm pushing the buttons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we need you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, let's talk about this. When should you say I love you for the first time? Oh god, it's nervous to in a new relationship, isn't.
Speaker 5: It like you say first?
Speaker 4: No, you say first, and then you always always run the risk if you say it first and they don't say it back.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh wow, your soul is destroyed.
Speaker 2: It's the height of rejections.
Speaker 5: Isn't it okay.
Speaker 4: So, according to a dating expert, the average is around two to six months into dating.
Speaker 5: Six months. If a blow hasn't set it.
Speaker 7: After six months, wouldn't want to way too long be you.
Speaker 3: See, this is where it's really tricky for men because we don't know how to read the lady.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, no, no, no, all men.
Speaker 5: Not all men, most just the one standing in front of me.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, excuse me, verstly to all the layers and here I love you to produce a flak.
Speaker 2: He's a man. I love you too completely fine.
Speaker 3: I feel like there will be situations where ladies like he should have said it by now, But then if he said it a meeting immediately, the gun actually too much.
Speaker 2: Said go away. Yeah, you tell me. That's not confusing.
Speaker 5: But I think if two okay, this is the defining factor.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 4: If two people can't really be sure that they're in love with each other, then you're probably not in love with each other.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: Maybe it feels like sometimes there could be a bit of a power struct you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: This is not a counseling session for you, by the way.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: Third, three, four ten get involved when did you say it? Tell us your stories particular situation where you rejected that someone.
Speaker 2: Were you the rejector?
Speaker 4: This might help you. Here's a few signs that the experts say. I'm in any harmony experts, so look, this is what they say. Other signs that you are in love. You can let your guard around, get guard down around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can put.
Speaker 2: Your guard up around.
Speaker 5: You're really defensive and everything you say you should it do.
Speaker 2: If I love you so much, I don't want to tell you anything.
Speaker 5: Out of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You want to spend pretty much all of your time with them, and you miss them when they're.
Speaker 5: Away, and finally they make you happy. Well, thanks you. How many cheers? Tips?
Speaker 3: Turn this into a therapy session. Anyone wants to share some stories? Producers, how we go?
Speaker 7: That's really mean?
Speaker 5: Yes, we know that.
Speaker 7: My ex and I, the first time he said I love you was by accident and he took it back. We were in the shops and what is he five? Yeah, you'd think we were in the shops and we were doing the classic like oh, I love pizza, and then we were like, let's get pepperoni for I love pepper and let's get and then he was like, I love you, and I was like, oh, this is a bit cute. This is a cute story that we'll be able to tell later in life. And then he went no, no, no, no, no, no, and took it back.
Speaker 2: How far into the right she would say, that would have been like three months in early.
Speaker 5: Exactly, so late, not yeah.
Speaker 2: Three months? Is that's late in his relationships?
Speaker 7: You, I think you should love me by then?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, look at her, she's so lovable.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 7: Proven in my successful relationships. No, but then yes, my ex also thought that he has in the past waited a year to tell someone they loved them matter.
Speaker 5: That was a red place. Oh come on, mate, that's insane.
Speaker 4: Can you remember my my very good friend Tiff from ten years first, when she was like seventeen, was in a relationship with a boy and he panicked, He said, I love you.
Speaker 2: Tube, He's done very well.
Speaker 7: See that the cute story.
Speaker 5: It's a bit cutter than yours.
Speaker 2: When do you say I love you in a relationship? What's the time limits?
Speaker 3: The experts are saying, could be sort of thirty six months, Maybe it's a couple of days.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, I said car on the night that I met her. Thank you to remember that. Thank goodness, I just went too hard to wear.
Speaker 5: I think you said I love you please saved me from my life. OKLB, how are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good? Thanks?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm reading into this situation that you said it quite early.
Speaker 7: I was very early.
Speaker 9: It was within like a week.
Speaker 2: That is early.
Speaker 5: Oh, tell me everything. How did this play out?
Speaker 9: I was only fifteen, so I was young and in long yes, and he looked at me and then just gave me.
Speaker 5: A whole oh didn't say back no, oh no.
Speaker 2: Why would you no? So how did it finish up?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Caylor? What what happened afterwards? Was there a follow up?
Speaker 9: Just a few follow up?
Speaker 6: Years?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 9: So we've been together seventeen years and married ten years? Next weekend?
Speaker 5: So nice?
Speaker 2: So have you spoken about this situation?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Plenty of time we walk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh that's super cute. That may fifteen happy?
Speaker 3: So they can be a happy ending. I just I'm so interested. Calor into your partner and how they weren't.
Speaker 2: Was there a scared of like a detraction or anything?
Speaker 3: Or what do they do? Did they feel the same way? But they didn't say what's the conversations you've had?
Speaker 9: Oh, I think it was he was only seventeen, didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a lot. No, not at seventeen.
Speaker 4: Seventeen year old boys aren't renowned for being articulate.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for that, Carl. That's very nice.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. See. I can't say it's super super duper duper early and still live a beautiful, happy the rest of your life together.
Speaker 5: Very nice.
Speaker 2: I love you.