Speaker 1: Hello, reckon of the butt cau Hello, how we going?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello? How are we all?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 4: Ali's in the house on Tuesday. Hello, oll dog, No, Tuesday's done, It's out the way. Tuesday's the worst day, Wednesday's good, Thursday is fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: And Friday.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's true. What's happening Ellie? You still got one with you? Yep, yeah, yep. She's going on a tour today to really Puffing.
Speaker 1: Billy twenty two point five.
Speaker 3: It was I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: What it's you.
Speaker 1: It's fucking not me.
Speaker 4: What do you mean You're trying to fucking You're You're the one dividing the fucking wedge between Lauren and I today twenty one.
Speaker 5: To cool it down is what we agree every time.
Speaker 1: If it goes up to twenty two point five, I want to bring it down.
Speaker 4: How long.
Speaker 1: Well we can change it. We can change in one minute. But at twenty two.
Speaker 5: Point five, I've not even been in the studio today.
Speaker 1: You swear on your relationship with Lauren and I that you have not touched it.
Speaker 6: I swear my relationship with Laura and I, which is built on beautiful foundations, that I have not touched mermstat.
Speaker 3: It's doing it, resetting it when I I you more just like a hawk.
Speaker 1: Check the table.
Speaker 6: Exactly when would I have had time to get in there with my little You don't have not.
Speaker 1: You didn't at the old white cart Lie, And I am not that last year.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 5: I'm bad at lying. I'm looking at with the eye and telling you I did not touch the thermostats.
Speaker 3: Can I just say the carry on today has just been ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You've got lots of carry on.
Speaker 3: He's saying it's warm, but he won't take his jumper off.
Speaker 1: You're saying it's cold, and I've got a jumper on.
Speaker 5: In winter we keep things warm, and summer we think keep things cool.
Speaker 1: It doesn't need to be cold.
Speaker 5: It just seems to be room temperature. Just what's room temperature?
Speaker 1: Will we agree? Twenty one point five?
Speaker 3: Twenty one? But why don't you take Why do you refuse to take you jumper off when you're hot, Jason?
Speaker 1: Because like I'm comfortable, I don't. The room doesn't have.
Speaker 3: To be it's all about either.
Speaker 1: No, but it doesn't. It's not all about you either. It's a compromise. We compromise at twenty one point. You know what, I'm not doing this. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what room temperatures by the way, hot.
Speaker 1: Do you really want to know what's up?
Speaker 6: Jay said, it needs to be at room temperature. Room temperature is classified as twenty two point five.
Speaker 1: Maybe that will go find a different fucking room.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not your room, it's our room.
Speaker 4: Twenty one point five. We've agreed. Echon is what will ruin this. I'd rather be on fucking nineteen, but we're meeting halfway. We're meeting closer to your number than mine.
Speaker 3: You'd rather be on sixteen. Take your jumper off if you're hot.
Speaker 1: Fucking we're at Paffa.
Speaker 6: We might get your little little fan, little pedestal that is hot, little two.
Speaker 1: Three four five sixcess. I've got seven screens in front of me projecting.
Speaker 3: Heat, absolutely no heat at all.
Speaker 1: I feel like a potato cake.
Speaker 3: On them.
Speaker 5: I love a potato cake. I missed potato cakes.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone to the seafood shop at Pran Market the fish and chips.
Speaker 4: Which the seafood from fresh seafood? No, no, no, no, no, and fish and chips haven't where is it in the food cult in the outdoor area, if you're walking in, if.
Speaker 3: You're coming off commercial road or no, it's good. I love a good fish and chip.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just people.
Speaker 3: There's fish and chips like your local fish and chip in Glen Iris near my mom's house, and we used to go to and it's still there on High Street.
Speaker 5: Sharky, Sharky. We used to go Sharkies as well.
Speaker 1: Crumbed, crumbed.
Speaker 5: It was a big queens the BP.
Speaker 3: You don't do crumbed in Victoria. It's bridal grilled Queensland cubs. It's it makes me feel sick.
Speaker 1: Added fish. I'm like way too.
Speaker 3: Only Queenslanders like crumbed. I wouldn't be saying that when we're the most Melbourne trouble. You can't be saying you want crumb chicken palmi lessons from the Born and Brothers. You can't say you like crumbfish, going against the grain.
Speaker 1: I like crumb fish. Sue me.
Speaker 3: You're being far too aggressive about everything today, do you agree, Queen? Should we have a group plug?
Speaker 5: I don't mind crumb fish out of the freezer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when they do it in the pancoke crumbs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Japanese.
Speaker 3: Do you want to Japanese crumbs?
Speaker 5: An underrated Condomon?
Speaker 1: Is h vinegar.
Speaker 3: On hot chips?
Speaker 5: Is just give me vinegar?
Speaker 1: I drink it.
Speaker 3: That's some nice fish.
Speaker 1: Digestion.
Speaker 3: It stops wearing. We're having a conversation. Open the door. There's not supposed to be air coming in. It's an air type room. Oh he's going to blow today.
Speaker 1: I'm getting close.
Speaker 5: It's quite warm, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is warm clean?
Speaker 5: Because it was twenty two? Did you put on twenty two and a half?
Speaker 3: Did you do? Good?
Speaker 1: Boy? And I own a bit hard on the button, just kept going up and up and up.
Speaker 5: He got to twenty two point five, and I was like, I can't put it there.
Speaker 3: Blame Sarah and Bet because she said she'd come in, and but also like just safety, can you take your jump off?
Speaker 5: Just bump it up a point? No, don't.
Speaker 3: He's actually going to point he's going to flip just point five. Now. We've pushed him one too many times with a big meeting today. He made it so cold in here, and he refuses to take his jumper off, Like that is he still raw dogging it? No, he's got a tea shirt on. You should suggest he takes his jumper off.
Speaker 1: He made me swear.
Speaker 6: Do you know what classification here is? He made me swear on the relationship of all Jase, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 3: And you've got it on a technicality coming back from so what Clint, you went to the gym at four o'clock. That's it was very were talking about him.
Speaker 5: Gym four You.
Speaker 3: Take your shirt off.
Speaker 4: That's because you just power walk to the canteen, walk out there in the here like honestly you can.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll do it. I do it.
Speaker 1: Go right there, stand by, walk around the air lot, out to the hallway, and then coming here feel stuffy and hot.
Speaker 3: We've moved often, we've moved on from this chat. This is the most boring podcast. Oh my god, Alie, it's freezing and hit clean to stop touching it. He's walked out again. He's fully cracked out. We have a really big important meeting today as well. We have many big important meetings today. You know it's going to just absolutely send him though. We've got to go and shoot something now in our office. In the office and that office is hot. That's what so many of us in there that's yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, where's Brody Brodie? He made me swear on he's stormed out, he's cracked it.
Speaker 5: He made me swear on our relationship, not yours and mine.
Speaker 3: Laurence confessing, well, he's doing here that he's the one that turned it up.
Speaker 2: He really cracked it.
Speaker 5: He just brushed past me, s head.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking dealing with that, stormed into.
Speaker 3: The it's of.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a lot of there's a lot of carry on, like for somebody who gets his way all the time.
Speaker 3: This is the problem he thinks it's.
Speaker 5: As soon as one thing goes against him, he stomps out and carries on.
Speaker 2: Like not mate, Can someone explain?
Speaker 3: Can I just say he hangs it on everyone all the time, He makes everyone the butt of the joke, and when it when he can't handle it, when he's not dishing it out.
Speaker 2: Just explain to me the logic. So obviously we're in here and it's too hot, right, why doesn't he just take the jump off.
Speaker 5: The T shirt on.
Speaker 3: That's what we've all been saying. I don't know. Case in point, we need a psychologist.
Speaker 5: I brought up something very.
Speaker 6: Very minuscule today about him not eating pumpkin soup or soup. Ever, if that was one of us, there'd be trays of pumpkin soup in front of us and he'd be throwing it down our throats.
Speaker 3: But I know I should have backed you more on that, but I just couldn't be bothered to carry on him having to take the soup and the overacting of soup, because I've seen him eat so I love soap. He often says, you know what, I want a phoe, and I'm like, that's super, It's just not pumpkins. However, you did say today, sparagus soup is the best of all.
Speaker 5: Cream of asparagus is strong.
Speaker 6: Right up there, closely potato and leak potato for breakfast. Yeah, well it depends what are you going to use cream starch.
Speaker 3: Potatoes or you can't have potatoes?
Speaker 5: No I can, I can.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll wait until you finish it, Detoks. Then we'll get stuck in in winter.
Speaker 5: Right, And I've got another we added up today. I've actually got another nine weeks to go.
Speaker 3: Have you lost many kilos?
Speaker 1: I've lost five point five.
Speaker 5: You look good, Thank you, Ali? You looks lean.
Speaker 3: You look lean, you look good, you look fit, you're working hard. It's paying off.
Speaker 5: I'm the best just the neck that.
Speaker 3: How many weeks early?
Speaker 5: About nine? But that's it's I might do. I might actually have eight weeks left so that I can enjoy the first four for Paris.
Speaker 3: You're going to look good. Do you think you made a French lady and never come home? Now bring her back here? She can come in and madame be our international correspondent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe it's going to be. Do you remember when I did the Soccer World Cup? It was at ten o'clock at night over there when I did the show. That's going to be the time zone when I'm in Pattis.
Speaker 3: Lly, Pelly, I love Paris? Can you going to go to Ralph's. Ralphs is so good? It's like it's within the Ralfloren store and they've got this like courtyard and they have a restaurant in there. But they do like the most amazing burger chips and it's not like really like French foot.
Speaker 5: But I should do postcards look like Ralflen models, so to postcards from Paris for us. Sorry, I'm just gonna get.
Speaker 3: This call now, Okay, as he legitately took the call and just well, Jason's stormed out for absolutely no reason. No he did. He stormed out because it was zero point five of a degree too warm.
Speaker 2: I realized that this is probably a good analogy, that he's like a game of gender that over the course of a week, as you start to remove tiles, like things kind of eat a way out of it. Like going yesterday and trying to have his car, you know, fixed, and they said, oh, no, you're gonna come back in six weeks when water the part and then we'll fix it. That really rattled him.
Speaker 3: That's annoying.
Speaker 2: But exactly everyone was like, oh, that's annoying. But then obviously it rattles him all day. And then that's one more gener tile that's been removed, and the.
Speaker 3: House it's only we normally get like this Friday, but he's actually stormed out on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: And he's sitting by himself in the chair.
Speaker 3: He's sitting by himself in there in the hotter room. He's huffy, you know, he's jasonitting on a chair by himself in there, huffing.
Speaker 5: In a hot room. He's carrying on like a pork chop.
Speaker 3: Still he's in the crying room.
Speaker 5: He should be in the someone.
Speaker 3: Hang on, no, no, no, I'm done with him.
Speaker 2: What I must say it is warming at the moment.
Speaker 3: That's always opened the door, and maybe I should please pull it right down so when he comes in, we'll like, it's not. Let's not, let's just I'm hey and Clint. To all of Jason's fans who are very loyal to Jace on his little fan page, don't tell him that Clint was fucking with the temperature.
Speaker 5: An he won't listen back to this.
Speaker 3: He won't listen back.
Speaker 6: Wasn't primarily me, I mean there are a few other fuckers of the temperature.
Speaker 3: I think there's a little temperature gauge. I think it's automatic tempering. I actually think it is automatic. I think it's.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Carry on over half a degree anyway, No one tell them. I love you all, but I don't know how to stop it.