Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody working Tuesday morning.
Speaker 4: How are we doing?
Speaker 2: How are you morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Back from Sydney, back from the Mothership.
Speaker 3: Question question at the mothership, the Novas studios in Sydney, A lot of executives, a lot of people know, no.
Speaker 4: One needs really.
Speaker 5: Work from home down I told there away at a conference, Yes things where everyone wears the lanyards. I think so, yeah, the bosses they anyway.
Speaker 3: It's one of those today in Melbourne. Actually runs flowing in from all the different Nova sales teams in Melbourne. Yeah, we went to it last year where they all get their free hoodies down the crownd.
Speaker 2: We didn't get invited this year.
Speaker 3: No, no, no new guest speaker.
Speaker 2: Who how very dare they could be? No one more entertaining than us.
Speaker 3: I think it's like one of those scenes in like Wolf of Wall Street where they get all the sales team together and then they go out and party at night. And I don't think it escalates like Wolf of Wall Street?
Speaker 5: What does he shout on Wolf of Wall Street?
Speaker 6: He shouts many things, beats his chest.
Speaker 5: Money we make.
Speaker 2: So that's a sales conference today, we must go. We could crash it.
Speaker 7: He's still wearing your fancy Logi's signet ring around with your.
Speaker 5: Track Do you know what to return it? Today?
Speaker 7: He's borrowed this beautiful ring for the logis and he's wearing it with his tracksuit this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. You were wearing borrow jewelry on the red carpet.
Speaker 5: You no, because I've got to turn it and if I don't put it on, I'll forget it and then it's expensive as well a.
Speaker 3: Security guard with you.
Speaker 5: You know. It's funny because when they gave it to me, I was like, I don't know if I can be trusted with that.
Speaker 2: Give them where is it from?
Speaker 3: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful, isn't it. Kate Hastello from Channel nine has has dressed me for the occasion.
Speaker 3: It's all hill number.
Speaker 5: Yes, probably that's lovely.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what are you wearing tonight?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: It's very gorgeous, very expense. I'm sure Channel nine you don't.
Speaker 7: Know Channel nine Star would have put on their Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, Yes you go and look at that.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? I know exactly where it's.
Speaker 2: From Live Google Live, Google.
Speaker 4: Google, Limite, search, Google Limits.
Speaker 5: It's from the great people at to Melley Jewelry.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 4: Someone's been on the ground.
Speaker 2: I love to Melly Jewelry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if I was in the market. What do they call that piece?
Speaker 5: This is a signet ring, a gold eighteen carrot gold signet ring.
Speaker 2: It's what King charless very much so do.
Speaker 3: You have people kissing the rings?
Speaker 5: A very very A lot thinner.
Speaker 4: To people kissing the ring at the after party all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, let's get on with this show.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll have a big one.
Speaker 2: I missed the meeting.
Speaker 3: What's on coming up today? Harry McKay in after seven this morning.
Speaker 2: Has it been some bad injuries at Carlton There has been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things aren't great. We are going to talk movie sequels because every movie we like is getting a remake.
Speaker 5: It's coming back phenomenon, phenomenon one's one's gone. Well as in Happy Gilmore so the rest of them are falling suit.
Speaker 3: I also get the feeling in Hollywood it's easier to get a brand made like a remake.
Speaker 7: And I think now like their Netflix, their shorter, shorter shoot.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you get to screen? Jami Lee Curtis landed in.
Speaker 7: Australia last night here for Freaky Friday the sequel.
Speaker 3: Never saw Freaky Friday?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like one of those. Yeah, Lindsay Low and Jamie.
Speaker 5: Lak the airport to meet her, just like, Hey, she's.
Speaker 2: Back, Jamie Lee Curtis. I saw a photo of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she had big sunglasses of face masks swung in cognito. But Jamie Lake Curtis, I found her when I see her in a disguise.
Speaker 3: She was walked through the airport in disguise. Were not a disguise around this studio.
Speaker 2: I'm going to find it.
Speaker 4: Lines from the movie and I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Recognize Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 3: Was she you know what she was in which was an excellent movie, True Lies?
Speaker 5: And she wasn't True Lives?
Speaker 4: Did you see True Lives?
Speaker 5: Loss?
Speaker 2: And I haven't seen it? Look that she is.
Speaker 3: True Liesnold Schwartzenegger, Oh yeah, give me a look at her, even with the mask in.
Speaker 5: It's the hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Jamie Lake Curtis. You know how there's a lot of movies you'ven't seen loss Yeah, coming up the next twenty minutes, blockbuster losses back this week we are testing you on movie sequels. Amazing, see how well you know those. Alex Warren and Jolly Roller kick things off. Good morning Melbourne. Reminds me get your tickets. Alex Warren is on the way.
Speaker 2: He's coming, he is. There's lots of people coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Actually, didn't you give him the play in the car the other day?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the way to the snow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know it's very rare that I sit there and the stenow a whole album these days, an idiot back into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing that on.
Speaker 2: The I did it to Bebes.
Speaker 7: I listened to the New Beber album when I was overseas a lot of tracks. Ah yeah, I mean, look, there's been enough criticism of that few hits, a few kind of like let's just get this album out.
Speaker 5: It's the same same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, easy listening though, like background kind of sitting by the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh summer.
Speaker 2: You get back to doing the albums banger after banger.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute. I think last time was all.
Speaker 5: But you listened back to back to back to back.
Speaker 2: Where's ever Levine these days?
Speaker 3: She's still floating around and she's still dressing like she did, Yes she is. Can we do a gurgle of average? Remember when she dated Chad Croke?
Speaker 2: Yes, who's Chad Kroger?
Speaker 5: Nicole bakele Back? That's coming together?
Speaker 2: Power House really was.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That's all right? Why are we talking about Avril Levine and Chad Kroger.
Speaker 4: We're talking about albums. Sticking with music?
Speaker 3: Your chance to head to Sweden and see in sheerant a little bit later on in the show when you hear us played give us a ring and you get on the standbar.
Speaker 2: List, that'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Get up to you last night?
Speaker 7: Oh well, I actually yesterday took had a very relaxed day and I've just I know lots of people have already seen it, but I think it only came to Netflix recently. Sneaky Pete about the con Man, so I was like, what is this new to Netflix? But it had three seasons already, so obviously Netflix have bought it once it's done well somewhere else and it has like a ninety seven ranking on Rotten Tomatoes or something.
Speaker 3: Is this like a Tinder swindler sort of.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no to drama. It's not like it's sorry about.
Speaker 7: This guy who's in prison and he gets released from prison and he realizes he can't go back to where he came from or this is all happens in the first episode, and so he there's his cell mate in prison. It just never stops talking, and so he knows everything about this cell mate's life.
Speaker 2: So he goes, I'm going to go back to his life and.
Speaker 7: Take on his life because he knows where he lived in you who all his fat and he's been in prison for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: So they're like they won't really remember was he was a kid when he left.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 2: Sneaky Pete and I reckon. I watched five episodes yesterday on the couch.
Speaker 3: See that rattles me when Paul.
Speaker 2: Was away last night.
Speaker 7: So I was like days had the house to myself, curled up under a blanket and I knotted off on the couch that had.
Speaker 3: Suck in prison mate, Like you can't pick your favorites.
Speaker 2: You know, I get Yeah, I think there'd be many things that suck about being in prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was always rattled that you only get one pillow. Yeah, because I like to spoon a pillow when I.
Speaker 2: Don't think anyone in prison cares if you want to one.
Speaker 4: Of the just wedges in my side.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he likes a pregnancy pillow.
Speaker 5: I'm a one pillow guy.
Speaker 4: Really, you could do tom. You find this, I'd be right home.
Speaker 2: Do you like everyone too? So you like you sell mate?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I reckon they'd like him to clean skin pillow.
Speaker 5: Last pillow is very postropedic. So I don't know if you get in jail. You got the contours memory spot.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a good sleep last night. Chance is there a linen department?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they are. Yeah, and the duner is very thin as well. I don't think it's I think it's a sheet or I've been to a jail before, trip got bike.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think any like sneaky Pete. It's good.
Speaker 7: Okay, you watched I'm up to so, I mean season, but I'm up to like episode six or seven.
Speaker 3: He's still sticking with suits. Remember you when, Yeah, you're a couple of years later.
Speaker 2: I don't know what season. I was up and I was like, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Every episode exactly. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I might get back into it. What about the new one? Does anyone watched a new one?
Speaker 3: Suit's l a Yeah, what you didn't like it? Have you watched it?
Speaker 2: No? No, well you just did that look like you didn't like it.
Speaker 4: I just I just think they're going to ruin it.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched.
Speaker 3: It's like movie sequels, which is what we're about about. Yes, you nail a movie and then they go exactly, yeah.
Speaker 2: Some sequels are very good.
Speaker 3: Back to the Future too. It was quite strong compared to the first number three though, when they went Western Take It or Leave It? It is just gone twelve. Bus six shot out Jamie Lee Curtis arriving yesterday. She's here filming Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: No, she's not filming it. I think it's being released. She's on the press tour.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's all done, junket tour.
Speaker 2: It's a junket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're getting rid. I know.
Speaker 2: I want Lindsay Lohan.
Speaker 7: I want to see what accent she's talking in at the moment, did you she because apparently she's coming to what do you mean what accent when Lindsay Lohan went through that stage where she spoke in that funny access.
Speaker 2: It half English, half American.
Speaker 3: I remember getting a photo with Lindsay Loan at the Melbourne cup a couple of years ago and Melbourne car. Yeah, she looks like a cupboard cut out the photo. It's very like, please just you asked her for a photo?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, he has a few sheets to the wind.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 7: It was late in the day when you're wondering why she was looking like, please don't touch me, Please keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 3: In hindsight, you know, yeah, I went from her too.
Speaker 2: I'd love to interview Lindsay Loan.
Speaker 3: Can she be Yeah, she looks she looks like she's in a good place now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, she's always been quite funny, like she'd have some stories.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Anyway, apparently she's coming out to a stray too. For this premiere of Freaky Friday, which is the sequel to for Freaky.
Speaker 3: Friday, Have we got Jamie Lee Curtis or Lindsay Loan. They're trying We've got the request. It's in Lindsay's hands now, Lindy lins.
Speaker 4: So look, sticking with movie sequels.
Speaker 3: We know, Lars, you have seen very, very fun movies.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you want to come on agree?
Speaker 7: I'm just giggling. What freaky Fridays about? Didn't they swap bodies or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think you were the six ten spot.
Speaker 7: My mother and daughter who magically swap bodies? I mean brilliant, Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 3: They Needa notting Hill sequel.
Speaker 7: No, no, don't touch it. Don't you dare touch notting Hill. You could watch that movie over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: Imagine watching it over and over again. Number two?
Speaker 5: No thanks, What about four Weddings and a Funeral too?
Speaker 2: I could do the Holiday sequel.
Speaker 5: They're back too.
Speaker 2: Did Cameron Diez actually end up with Lauren?
Speaker 5: There Baker Courts?
Speaker 3: Still Holiday?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's got another holiday.
Speaker 3: We're going to play you some movie grabs, some famous sequels.
Speaker 2: Oh this isn't even from the originals.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is famous sequels. You should get these, especially this one. You'll throw down your camera and we won't hurt you.
Speaker 2: You'll never hear from us again home alone. Yes, that's Marv.
Speaker 3: That's right, me and the beanie Mark with that. I think it's Mark, a fast bowler for Australia.
Speaker 4: Marv who's the other.
Speaker 2: Marv and the other guy, the tall guy who kept like he froze his hands to the pole and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he got it all right, right next one. You should get this.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you when I'm telling everybody at this table so that that's a shark.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what a shark looks like because i've seen one.
Speaker 2: I'm close and Jaws was it on the movie. I know about his shark. I've never seen Jaws one.
Speaker 5: But you know what, I don't think I have either. You see bits and you know that it's Jaws.
Speaker 4: But it's the way it's filmed, like it was amazing.
Speaker 7: Well, I went on the back PLoP to at Universal Studios in America. There's that mechanical shark that jumps.
Speaker 3: Up and I was like, okay, seen it doesn't exactly jump up. It's covering in russ now and yeah you need to see the original.
Speaker 2: Okay, I must. I'll put on the list this weekend.
Speaker 3: Don't patrick anything ride like the wind, the bullseye.
Speaker 2: That's top Tom. No coggan ride like the wind the bullseye? Is that toy story too? What's Tom Jones?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 3: If you get no not Tom Jones, Tom, if you get a lot here, this will be amazing.
Speaker 7: You're going to run studio pants down, like when you play pool and you don't get a ball in.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not doing running the competition. That's Jason.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see you with your pants down either.
Speaker 3: Stroke This.
Speaker 5: Is right now, billion balls, all right, here we go.
Speaker 8: If you want to shine the mornings, Asta lovesta baby.
Speaker 7: I mean it's the Arnold short snagger hitting Terminator too.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen.
Speaker 7: Terminator No, no, go, oh my god, I've done it.
Speaker 3: I was only watching Terminator two at the Boys is a great movie. Break the hell out of the three Road. Let me tell you he's a Yeah. So we turned off a good streak game. Good job, very good, well done it. You could get a video.
Speaker 2: Easy blockbuster, a blockbuster girl.
Speaker 3: I think I still have money debt collectors for blockbusters.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was banned from everyone in my suburb, so go back and you've got even fine. I go, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I'll go to Sindle Blockbuster instead of then, and then I'd run out to the current like no, mom, they didn't have it.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure there's still a DVD rental store in Sandy years ago. Is it still there? Brady?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still there. I love that.
Speaker 4: Right they got the adult section and everything. Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne, welcome you Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Well, some breaking news in the cricket world.
Speaker 5: Sorry, now Lauren's going to take the reins on this line.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Because I woke up this morning to my social media full of this and I was like, what's happened in the cricket So there was a cricket match overnight. India won the Fifth Test against England. But he came down to the wire, Jase, because England had to get I believe seventeen runs to win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were chasing like three sixty or three seventy or something like that.
Speaker 7: England set three seventy four to win. They were bowled out. There we go confidence anyway, just speak quiet. Chris Wolkes was a final batsman for England. They had seventeen seventeen runs to get. He had to come out very handy player, handy bittsman. I guess if you're the last batsman, you're not the best batsman, and you're not normally. But he had to come out to win the game.
Speaker 2: He only had one arm. He'd done his shoulder, so his arms inside.
Speaker 11: Oh, I thought you mean he actually only had listened to He walks to the crease with that what would be his front shoulder in a sling. We understand that he went to the indoor nets yesterday. Wolkes went down there yesterday to practice hitting the ball left handed.
Speaker 2: They did not win. But what a hero. So he fully walks out.
Speaker 3: Previous injury there.
Speaker 2: His shoulder and he had to come out with what he couldn't.
Speaker 5: Hit it, mate, you couldn't hit it with forearms.
Speaker 2: Good on him for getting out there. Wow, how amazing it was all it was all over social.
Speaker 3: I actually thought you meant he had one arm.
Speaker 7: Well, he only back with one arm. The other one was strapped to him because he'd done his shoulder.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is it French cricket? When you do that croquet.
Speaker 5: Danish rounders? Isn't that what it's called?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Isn't it French?
Speaker 3: I thought it was French cricket brody.
Speaker 4: It is called French it thank you?
Speaker 5: Is that crocket you got him?
Speaker 2: Is that croquette? No difference?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If there are Danish rounders, what's.
Speaker 2: That to use a cricket bat?
Speaker 3: What's a Danish round? Isn't that something you're playing in the shed?
Speaker 5: So I thought you ate Danish?
Speaker 3: No, that's those little Dutch.
Speaker 5: Pancakes, Danish round hang on?
Speaker 3: Definitely not every day. It is a school date. And over is French cricket?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, you just like you're straight on with the bat, Tell me to get it.
Speaker 3: What do you do? So you hold the bat?
Speaker 4: Hang on, me get my water bottle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you hold it straight in front and you hit it up in the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you still want to get some distance.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've done in the backyard a few times on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Is it a real sport or just a backyard.
Speaker 3: No, it's a real sport.
Speaker 2: I believe Danish rounders is a sport.
Speaker 5: Not unlike cricket. Really. I think you play with a mini batty little.
Speaker 2: Battle like paddle to tennis. Rounders is to cricket.
Speaker 4: If you just want a little bat you do the day?
Speaker 5: And was that segment.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Amazing scenes the guy with one arm coming out to love him.
Speaker 3: There you go, you are up to date with your sport. Here on over one hundred it's this Benson Boon. I hope we all learned something today. Everybody with her today to seventeen. She was a rippy yesterday it was after.
Speaker 2: It was actually a beautiful skies yesterday afternoon. Pretty.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you having been north of the border has not stopped raining Sydney In Sydney like weeks, suck it weeks and you know the gags. Oh you brought the.
Speaker 2: Weather with We actually need some rain for our farmers, do we do?
Speaker 5: Hey? I want to talk jobs and a lady in Perth Reckon she's found a dream job because she only has to work half a month. Hello, and yet she's banking as much as she ever has in her life ten thousand dollars a month. That's about a salary of one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 2: And she's working six months a year.
Speaker 5: Doing half half the job.
Speaker 2: What's her job?
Speaker 5: Let's to explain? What was?
Speaker 2: She is?
Speaker 5: A fIF five? How is flying fly out flying flying out five? Fox flying FI worker. She works in the mines. She she drives a dump truck.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know someone else that does this.
Speaker 4: Question if you're a five worker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's only minds right, No, no, I'm a five fox weekends to that. Are you comparing yourself to people at work in the minds, yes, Jason, I you.
Speaker 7: Wish you are six very year, but I think when you go, you go, and you still go for like three months and then you come back.
Speaker 3: And it's hard work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's all different jobs in the mind. No, I know someone who's a medic in the mind. So she was a FIFO five FI five whatever they called, and she was part of the medical team in the mind, which is.
Speaker 3: Great because I mean, look, you know you're not always on.
Speaker 4: But when her.
Speaker 7: Husband also did the same job, because you are away for long stance, so they worked it out. He was in a different job, but also in the mines, so that they would fly a fly out to have.
Speaker 3: A fake and injury so you can have a throw down in the first aidment.
Speaker 2: I never asked that question. My mind never wanted there. When talking about she's.
Speaker 5: Been documenting her work, which as I say, is only six months a year, on the socials. She's now with her money, glamorous adventures, recent trips Balley, Finland, South Saudi Arabia, and you can't.
Speaker 2: I think that the mining companies look after their employees.
Speaker 4: I think the last thing I want to do is get on a plane, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're a Then you get home for.
Speaker 4: The farmers, get points.
Speaker 5: Surely in the.
Speaker 2: Conscious lounge you've ever flown to Perth?
Speaker 3: Perth qious.
Speaker 2: Is still in their outfits, just ready to get home.
Speaker 3: Would we haves listening this morning?
Speaker 2: It they'd be probably on there off off time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't have any minds in Victoria, do we?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah we do, we do. There's some around Benny go Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you are a fi FO worker, maybe marriage.
Speaker 2: What could you call us and tell us if it's a fifo or a fifo? I think it's a fifo. In return produced myself.
Speaker 3: I've got to know that you guys need the money because apparently the wages are pretty good. I got two undred and fifty O like Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogan dot COM's Switch Week sale is on right now. Save on mobile energy Internet and more at coging dot com. It is clicking awesome. Remember the Cogan crew came in sw to say mobile plans and everything, and that was so much cheaper.
Speaker 2: They sure were.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think it's all just electronics.
Speaker 3: Snap, you got on there. It is the switch Weeek sale, So go and check it out. We're looking forfect.
Speaker 2: Fifo workers fIF maybe the partner of a fifoer.
Speaker 3: Fifo thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: You're all in per.
Speaker 3: If you are a five fox worker or you know one, give us go it over. We are talking half fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because a Perth woman has boasted about how much she's earning for doing half the work basically, Yeah, six months, like six months of the year, and she's pocketing one hundred and twenty thousand dollars driving trucks in the mine.
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 4: We're going to stop playing Brittany and put on the high.
Speaker 3: VI is also kind of hot a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big trucks in mind.
Speaker 3: The size of those trucks, the tires are bigger than yeah people.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, but all I can think of is Zoolander Derek Advisors.
Speaker 3: With the that'd be us.
Speaker 2: You and I like the simpler.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to Epping, Brenton. Good morning, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 7: Are you a FIFO or a fifoi? Are you currently a five fo?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you live in Melbourne and where is work for you?
Speaker 3: Fight to w a How often? Mate?
Speaker 4: How how long on?
Speaker 3: How long off?
Speaker 9: Two weeks onto weeks?
Speaker 3: Two? Every time in that two weeks? Is that working seven days?
Speaker 9: No, you're working the straight two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you do the yeah, yeah, and you love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 9: You wouldn't deal with it's tougher. Yeah, you have to put into mind like some Montimes don't pay for your flights out of Melbourne. They pay for an out of Perth. So you might be making all the money, but then you're per the most expensive body, all.
Speaker 7: Right, so they do your flights out of the mine into Perth. Again, pay for yourself to get from Perth to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So the actual way to make it bit the coin here is living Perth.
Speaker 9: Hey, that's a lot of people fly out of after their stint, fly straight to.
Speaker 5: Barley because two weeks two weeks, so the money is good. What other do you get any other kickbacks any other Do you get food allounce a lots.
Speaker 9: Of stuff they do, all the food on site and all the accommodations some so it's really good for accommodations.
Speaker 5: Cookeeting money great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And is there a smarty stupid question? But you stay you're staying in like those cabins, right bunks? Yeah, you got your own room? Yea? Is it like not room service? But can you ring up if you're a little snack during the night.
Speaker 9: No, you just grab extra from the like the canteen.
Speaker 2: And then you've got Do you have like a kitchen in your room?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nah, don't need it. You got the cafeteria.
Speaker 2: Everything's right.
Speaker 5: What's life like in the minds these days? What's it like in the minds these days?
Speaker 9: It's pretty crazy?
Speaker 5: Pretty crazy?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did it?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 7: How did you like you live in Melbourne? How did you end up being a five fo in in w A just online?
Speaker 9: And yeah, and that's like it either much to do it.
Speaker 5: But how do you think Jason would go in the mines?
Speaker 15: No, you do it.
Speaker 2: We should send him there for two weeks. The great social experiment all around.
Speaker 5: You know, you'd have to go to the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you go to Barley for two weeks after it. That's great.
Speaker 4: You spend all your money, you broke, and then you go back.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, you're right, it will be hard with the family.
Speaker 3: Is it a young man's game Brenton, Yeah, it is like I'm imagining guys, you know, with the little torch on their helmets, digging away.
Speaker 2: Full of the guys and women coming in and out, and they're all in the gear.
Speaker 3: No one gets changed to go to the airport, the helmets on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight home.
Speaker 3: That's steve job sort of number. You were in the same thing every day. You don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you actually when you're there, like you wear the same thing, Food's provided.
Speaker 2: I mean it'd be very hard. Work pretty good, pretty good.
Speaker 4: Sometimes relationship will work better in there's long distance.
Speaker 2: Two weeks on, two weeks, imagine that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just as they're starting to annoy, you gotta go to work.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 7: Someone else who's been rumored to come out here. It was all over the press a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He's snoop Dog.
Speaker 3: The pimps and drop it, drop it drop, like we're just.
Speaker 2: So fascinated by Snoop, aren't they? He was out here years ago he came to Derby Day.
Speaker 3: I think that Snoop.
Speaker 2: When he came to the races, he swan died into.
Speaker 3: The in it he seems like it could be a good time.
Speaker 2: In a cloud of smoke, had a dance and off he went.
Speaker 7: Remember yeah, uh, anyway, seince he's got a Ponchamp for Australians.
Speaker 2: He might be coming back out again for the Grand Final. That was reported a few weeks ago in the media.
Speaker 7: Potentially maybe maybe not, and he has also it has been revealed it slid into the d MS of a young alien influencer. Her name's Sophia Beg, known by Sofa dofa.
Speaker 5: Is it.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, this is what he said so for Dofa. Oh yeah, he slid into her DM. She's only twenty one years a.
Speaker 3: Snoopy and she old. She's sort of he's like faced leather.
Speaker 2: He's old now he's best friend's Martha Stewart helds Martha Stewart one hundred and three in that kind of age bracket.
Speaker 7: She is a beauty influencer, fashion influencer, very popular. She's got two point two million devoted social media.
Speaker 3: He slid into hers, she slid into her, and she.
Speaker 7: Got asked recently, who is the most random celebrity who slid into your DMS? And she said, Snoop dog He said something along the lines of I'm in London, what's doing? And I replied something like, hey, Snoopy, love your lots And he replied, well, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Cool? And I want to know the end of it.
Speaker 5: It's a bit.
Speaker 3: That's a bit maybe, Ye, it's a bit. I could be your father, yeah, father, Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's a bit ikey for I mean, you'd kind of feel quite cool if Snoop slid into your dm Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe thirteen twenty four to ten? Have you slid into a celebrities dms?
Speaker 2: And they replied, or has a celebrity slid into your dead? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 4: Snoop Dogg's guilty of hitting chap Roulette a lot?
Speaker 5: Is that the one?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 5: Is that the dicey one, the one where you can be nude?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically you just log on a chap roulette, you hit like on a space bar or whatever, and then just connects you to someone randomly. On the show, once we connected with that we did too. Look, this is him. He was on George Lopez's talk show, and they just started connecting with people.
Speaker 6: I know, we can't believe you on here, you were from the Jack Off.
Speaker 4: You just started going through different peoples.
Speaker 5: Lett I don't be careful exactly.
Speaker 3: I won't expecting to see you two guys. I was expecting to say, we'll just stop it. My god, Oh there he is, and people just connect to Check Rouletta.
Speaker 2: They that guy lying on his bed snoop dog, I don't think no, that's I think that video off' that's how you get out of it now And then he slips slid into your DMS.
Speaker 5: No, but you know when you've had a few, like a few sherbets and you're on the gram and if you thought celebs sometimes you apply to their story, what did you say? No, No, I don't know who. I don't know. I'm just like every now and then you do.
Speaker 7: I hosted the Paris Hilton perfume launch and it was like, well, besy, frezzies.
Speaker 2: We were sitting in the green room. It was when I think she just split up with her husband or a partner, and she was on she was on one Anyway, we had like a they said, oh, come and say hi to Paris before you host this, and we ended up being an hour and a half late to the appearance because we were sitting in the green room and she was like, come on, let's have some drinks.
Speaker 7: Let's have some vodkas. So we were like, and we've done a few of them together, so we'd sort of I thought, become friends.
Speaker 4: Well, you got something in common.
Speaker 7: And she was filling up lemonade like sprite cans with just sodas so that she could drink them during the appearance, and she was out in the back she was having a cigarette and the security ran in and said, if you keep smoking that, you're actually going to evacuate the whole shopping center because of the smoke alarms in here.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Then when I went to l A like later that year, I sent her a message coming to down any recommendation.
Speaker 7: And her reply was donuts, absolutely donuts, not a single thing. But she'd replied to me before, like when she was in Australia, she was sending me messages and then when I was in I was like, cases.
Speaker 5: What up, it's still it this morning.
Speaker 2: I think I told you we're still friends.
Speaker 3: I sent Russell Crost some feedback.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's.
Speaker 4: Like I was a compliment.
Speaker 3: I was like, I've just finished watching the Loudest Voice, great acting like Russell crow needs to hear that from me.
Speaker 5: We we often get We offer our footy guests and feedback from time to time, don't we.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes we do. Yeah, you and I will get on the show and track.
Speaker 2: Hey, babe, hope you're fab.
Speaker 3: Coming to what year was this two thousand night?
Speaker 5: Heye, babe, hope you're fat?
Speaker 2: Have you coming to our labor a few nights next week?
Speaker 7: And oh, hang on what seven? And trying to lock in a couple of fun dinners? Got any new restaurant recommendations?
Speaker 10: Kiss?
Speaker 2: Kiss?
Speaker 5: Did you read it?
Speaker 2: Doesn't look like it?
Speaker 5: Send her another one. Let's send it one now. Say we're just talking about you on our radio show.
Speaker 4: You guys have got they've got something in comments?
Speaker 2: Still follows me, though?
Speaker 3: Does she?
Speaker 2: She still follows me?
Speaker 3: Paris Hilton, you're both macked on with Milsey. You got history together, you got something spit sisters.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she still follows me. Guys, I settled down and run My still.
Speaker 5: Friends come on, let's send her one.
Speaker 2: No respectfully, I'm just gonna let.
Speaker 4: Her be thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: If you have ever slid it into a celeb's DMS, or they've slid into yours, give us a call. Spit sisters, shout out Paris. It is eleven past seven. This is nover a good morning. I'm excited for what you're about to.
Speaker 5: I feel like right now in my life it's to do time. I've just got to get some stuff done, things that have been sort of hanging over my like life ADM.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been putting it off for a while, but you know, I haven't checked my email since before the holidays, and I have so many that I'm considering just going they've waited this.
Speaker 2: Long, delete all.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 5: But there could be some gold in.
Speaker 2: There, I know. But they're surely they'll resent it.
Speaker 3: Do You haven't imagine finding out in forty years time the powerbolls and you an email, you'd be a millionaire.
Speaker 5: Surely just got to be careful with that, because there, I reckon, there's going to be.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I've actually got to do car, I've actually got to do it. I've got like six weeks.
Speaker 5: Now, it's the time to do it before we get into spring.
Speaker 2: And you know, well the spring clean, spring clean, the life, spring clean.
Speaker 5: On my to do list was to get my car service, the notification which which pops up every time I start my carros. They just add another day to it. Ninety six days over seven days, eight days.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: So I cracked the tune the other day, so I thought, now's the time to get it done. Took her off to be service, picked it up yesterday after I got home from Sydney.
Speaker 3: Question, so you didn't go left there for the weekend, you didn't wait a little sado the next cafe.
Speaker 5: You can have that a few days. I'm going on a bend a few days. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that how long it takes the service?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, but just I was away, Yeah, you know, I was away in Sydney. Saw it as an opportunity to park and ride. Anyway, when I picked it up, he goes, look, there's a few things that we need to do. One of the biggest issues. Three of the four tires are done. They're cooked.
Speaker 2: Only three What are you only turning left or something?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 5: Rights? Yeah, back was fine, It was intact. I think because I had a puncture, I must have replaced it. So he says, you got a few options here. I can order something.
Speaker 3: Dive through the story with the dealership. You do not order parts through them. No, that's what they rely on.
Speaker 2: When you've already left it there for three days. When you have another day, he.
Speaker 5: Says, Oh, you can go to like Bo Repairs or tire Power one of them, or a third option, which is a live option, which apparently a lot of Apparently you're in Melbourne doing going crazy for it. He said, you can drive the car down to cost Co for tires. There's a whole service area down the side of the cost Co.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So what you go into the soupermarket by the tires and then you have to change no, no, no dealership to do you don't.
Speaker 3: Buy the tires and then they give you the complimentary air guns and you no, no, no, like you like they have a someone service Costco services whole garret.
Speaker 5: I was a little bit concerned that the Costco tires weren't going to.
Speaker 2: Be sorry, they weren't going to be as good as the Mercedes.
Speaker 3: Please, just because they don't have Mercedes down the side. But there's a regulation, like the government wouldn't allow them to.
Speaker 7: I don't know anything about tires. Two things here, I think to go to Costco you have to be a member of Costco. Are you a Costco member?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I mentionine, it'll change your life.
Speaker 5: Let me check my what.
Speaker 2: Last time you went to Costco?
Speaker 4: Jack lenen lover's car.
Speaker 2: You're not taking your kids to Costco?
Speaker 5: To take the kids.
Speaker 4: I've been a Costco before my own.
Speaker 3: So you remember when a couple of months ago rubbish I took my mate because I used his cart. Nonsense, No, no, I swear to their Their dress up section is very good. There's just isn't Costco?
Speaker 5: Bigger is better? Don't you buy bigger? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But they've got like a dress up ship section, like a whole costume section.
Speaker 2: What were you going? What sort of party are you going to?
Speaker 3: Like like kids costumes and stuff's spotlight pretty?
Speaker 5: What else do you do at Costco?
Speaker 3: Coffin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw that a coffin hot tub.
Speaker 2: I was Costco member for some time and then I was like, what is the point?
Speaker 3: But Costco is also the second biggest diamonds in the world. He can grab four tons of bacon and.
Speaker 2: I thought Costco was shutting down.
Speaker 4: That was my second I was I was moving out of in the into the burbs.
Speaker 3: There's one out in the me How how bad your tires would you make it to my rabbin? They're pretty bold, you know what they're not. They're roadworthy, their roadworthy. You know what I'm doing at the moment.
Speaker 5: He also said I need to change my brakes.
Speaker 2: I'd get that done. Well, yeah, I don't know get that done.
Speaker 5: I'd probably look at the brakes. You got five thousand k's in them. I would have thought we'd just do it.
Speaker 2: Now, how long would it take you to do?
Speaker 5: You put your character and.
Speaker 2: They do all that?
Speaker 3: What did they actually do?
Speaker 5: You've got new breaks? What did they do? Wash the way you go?
Speaker 14: Don't wash it?
Speaker 3: Sticker in the.
Speaker 5: Right hand bit of the windscreen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you get your service done, they on me give it a clean.
Speaker 7: I've got to get my windscreen changed because I've got that little crack in it. I just haven't had time to fix.
Speaker 2: And then when we went to Mount Buller in the cold, it just got bigger and bigger. So it's in on Friday. And then when I spoke to them, yesterday.
Speaker 7: They were like, oh, now you should also get your windscreen wiper blades replaced.
Speaker 2: No, not when the crucks is because.
Speaker 3: Guys, you're getting up sold.
Speaker 2: This is a scam, So don't get the new wind screen windscreen blades.
Speaker 5: Do wind screens? I think they do.
Speaker 7: I didn't come under my insurance policy. They did not suggest I go to Costco.
Speaker 3: They said we'll share a membership and they would see you two coming and just go up cell, up sell, up sell. It is just gone twenty five past seven.
Speaker 2: Did I say no to the windscreen blade?
Speaker 4: None? Don't get them?
Speaker 5: Don't break?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and no breaks, breaks, no breaks, no breaks stuff.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, So it is this ments.
Speaker 1: Fly Harry m and all the people see he's pretty fly Harry Murky still gone.
Speaker 3: Three are on the weekend Snag Goal and we're just trying to work out whose body's hurting more this morning? Is it Harry's or Clint? From the logis different reasons?
Speaker 2: But morning, Harry, when did you get home from Perth Monday morning?
Speaker 5: Very early? So about five am Monday morning?
Speaker 2: So did they put you on the red eye after a game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went the Red Eye, so's got the cheap flights.
Speaker 10: Yeah, apparently there was a choice, so half kind of the group stayed the extra night and then.
Speaker 3: Half of us when the Red Eye they split you was the last thing you want after a game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, to wait?
Speaker 10: So the game finished about six o'clock, w a time, and to wait four hours at the hotel just to go to the airport and then wight know that at the airport.
Speaker 7: So you've got to try and stay because six pm Perth times were eight pm, and then you got to sit around till midnight Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Time in your room at the hotel.
Speaker 5: No, I just yet to check out before the game shower.
Speaker 2: So it was just where do you hang around in.
Speaker 5: The four Yeah, in the common room the room was playing that's all eating food or whatever.
Speaker 2: So it was the boys who stayed. They got to go back to their hotel room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they were all on bed by eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: What didn't they offer there if you guys want to use the en suite pop in.
Speaker 2: Because they wanted to go to bed. Don't keep me awake?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they even the Perth trip takes it out of you, doesn't it? Like for days you don't feel quite right yet.
Speaker 2: Time in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Sorry, five am Melbourne time.
Speaker 2: And then what you have to stay awake all day?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I went back to sleep for a couple of hours and then try to stay up all day.
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 5: Were you the same? I was so bruised and so battered and just in need of arrest and it really knocks you around. Laurence Best on ground clip trip from Sydney.
Speaker 3: I should have used to recovery boots.
Speaker 7: Hey the Blues are looking good for a minute there over in Perth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought we played really well. It was.
Speaker 10: They're a pretty solid outfit, uh for you and over there is always harder to beat someone, So yeah, for three three and a bit quarters were really good. But yeah, just not quite at the end. But I thought it was a really solid and the effort was there all day, so it was. I think the first half was some of the best footy singer boys play.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, Yeah it was. It was some of the funnest as well. I think, yeah, just then what happened.
Speaker 10: They're pretty good side and we had quite a young team in there, so I didn't think that was catastrophic what happened at the end, But yeah, I thought for a majority of the day that was some of the best foot we've played, which is really exciting.
Speaker 2: And how did you pull up? Kicked goal? Well done?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Yeah, I put up pretty good.
Speaker 10: You always had, as Clinton was saying, you always had a few knocks and bruises, But I think mine was slightly different to kids.
Speaker 3: Because there's been some like kick some goals, Harry, I bet you did.
Speaker 2: There's been some.
Speaker 7: Bad injuries at the Blues. Who's the young player who went down with his aclr Farrell?
Speaker 10: That was really yeah, heartbreaking, well too, this is his first year, so he'd be out for what the rest of the season on the roughly twelve months and it's just brutal. Yeah, he was in really good spirits, but it's a long way back, definitely. But I actually think that if you're ever going to do a long term injury, in your first year is not the worst time to do it because you've get twelve months to work in your body, work on you die, you get to learn a lot about the industry. So Jago Smith, who's one of the young boys at the moment, he's doing the same thing and I reckon it'll be really good from it.
Speaker 7: So so what you can use the rest of this year and you could hopefully get back by mid year next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hopefully.
Speaker 10: And as a younger player gives a bit more time to get in the gym and kind of work on some of the things.
Speaker 3: Saying the same thing getting his body ready for the races because it'll be racing season soon.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's all about.
Speaker 2: Are you in pre season right now?
Speaker 5: I'm mad? What are we mad? Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Mad week?
Speaker 5: Mad week?
Speaker 3: Hey, we've got tickets to go and support the Blue Baggers this weekend if you want them thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: If you want to chat with Harry, I have to.
Speaker 3: Get you those.
Speaker 4: Or is that we've got?
Speaker 3: Thanks? How many tickets do you get a game for friends and family?
Speaker 5: Are not? Man? Who only at four?
Speaker 3: And the finals?
Speaker 10: Well, actually this is interesting. We're talking about the other day, so you always got four. Not that we have to have to debate the year, but it's more of it for next year about what if? And then the start of every finals game that week you have to fill out a form to buy extra tickets for that for that week, so you can buy up to eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it's your milestone game you get you get a couple more? Yeah, six or eight?
Speaker 3: Leanne.
Speaker 4: You're on the line with Harry McCarry.
Speaker 5: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: We are good? We're good.
Speaker 15: Good welcne, Harry, great game, Thank you?
Speaker 3: Protually you want to score a couple of tickets? You want to go along watching play the Suns? I would love to done.
Speaker 4: We're going to hook you up.
Speaker 2: In Geelong. Good morning, good morning. Do you brag for the Blues? I do?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: Want to say? How to Harry?
Speaker 15: Hi, Harry?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: Thanks? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: She wants to take a six year old daughter.
Speaker 3: That's cute. We'll hook you up with tickets. Okay, thanks too much, No worries. Thirteen twenty four, ten years our number. If you're a Blue Bagger.
Speaker 2: Simone, have you got a question for Harry?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 13: Hi Harry?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 5: Thanks? How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm great?
Speaker 15: Thanks? My husband's a one eyed Blue supporter and his brain washed my kids, Like.
Speaker 7: So, do you want to send them to the footy on Saturday and get them all out of the house smoke?
Speaker 15: I would live too, that would be amazing.
Speaker 5: We can do that.
Speaker 3: Ticket to yours. Thank you very much, no worries.
Speaker 5: Great to hear from the Blue supporters. Collingwood foxing. Do you think at the moment.
Speaker 3: We're just it's what we do.
Speaker 2: He's not asking you.
Speaker 5: Did you say, well, yeah, of course it's everywhere every wee. No, it is not a have to go back to the records, but professional because everyone's everyone's suggesting that the Collie wobble might be back.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by foxing?
Speaker 5: Wow, because we're approaching September, is this just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of you know, taking the foot off the gas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think anyone does.
Speaker 10: That, and I thought so. I think it was a pretty good game of footy. It was prison pretty good out. Yeah, so I think Colin would have gone right.
Speaker 5: Bit of the ones.
Speaker 3: We will be back. Hey, Harry, stay with us. We want to test your footy knowledge next you watch a few games, don't Yeah, a little bit. He's already backing out of it all right. Harry McKay is on the air with us this morning from the Blues. Hey, coming up at eight this morning, your chance to win five thousand dollars five K. Question is on the way. Our boys in the house.
Speaker 2: Ex fly Harry McKay and all the people see he's pretty fly.
Speaker 3: Harry m only three more rounds of the forty before we hit finals. We're just talking about little end of season trips off the air.
Speaker 2: Time do you get off?
Speaker 5: We got a fair bit we get it's ten or twelve weeks. I think MS.
Speaker 4: Wants to go Fiji.
Speaker 3: Just watch. It's it's hot over there.
Speaker 5: The warm will get so Jason, it's actually not that hot.
Speaker 3: It's pretty hot.
Speaker 5: I mean you'd like the warm weather, Harry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to go to the sunshine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he couldn't hack it, so he cut his holiday short because it was too hot.
Speaker 3: That's just it. I knew what Fiji was like.
Speaker 2: And also we also went to the snow and it was too cold.
Speaker 3: Right right in the middle, right in the middle. Also just got over the like the menu, buy the pool the b LT when you've had it once.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he's so exhausting having the pool menu in the pool cocktails.
Speaker 2: A rather been home cooking for myself.
Speaker 4: Glad you understand how many how many seasons you played?
Speaker 3: Now this is my tenth year, right, so you should know footy and you know amazing moments pretty well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you watch a lot of footy growing up. Well you're a big footy fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, we're going to test the household, Clint am I being tested.
Speaker 2: No no, no, yeah, I said you too. Should go ahead, Toad.
Speaker 3: You got the footy trivia questions there for Harry, Yeah I do. Yeah, right now you did you know all these three being spoiled?
Speaker 5: I did. I think they're fairly straightforward. They come with accompanying audio, right.
Speaker 3: Yes they do.
Speaker 5: Question one, Harry McKay on more nervous? Who took the kick after the siren during a game known as the Miracle on.
Speaker 4: Grass ah gras it was?
Speaker 3: It was McGrath, it's going to come down.
Speaker 5: McGrath twenty thirteen kicked it. It was an extraordinary comeback and a great call from Anthony Hudsons.
Speaker 2: Never heard of the miracle.
Speaker 5: It was his hundred and fifth game or something. Real cats Mylestone game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's when you want to do it. Yeah, you must have.
Speaker 3: You must have been in like the function.
Speaker 5: Room question too. A great, a great Barney probably would get quite a few more weeks at the tribunal. Alistair Lynch got into a huge fight during a famous Grand Final. Who was he fighting shame Wakeland.
Speaker 13: You're halfway to look at Lynch and Lakelands last game, Lynch go out.
Speaker 3: This was during a Grand Final final.
Speaker 5: This is his last ever game. That's Brisbane Port Adelaide. It was Darryl wake Yeah.
Speaker 2: Robert had he retired and then it was his.
Speaker 10: He knew it was his last game. So he's like, I'm just going to go this guy because if you got five weeks reported.
Speaker 3: Who cares? What a way to go out.
Speaker 6: It was the Grand Final as well, two thousand, two thousand and four they win, No, they lost.
Speaker 3: Adelaide Final question. I remember this moment.
Speaker 5: F CG stormed the field where Buddy Franklin kicked goal one thousand. Can you remember who this Onan's are playing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're actually talking about this before the game. They're playing Geelong.
Speaker 3: He's got nine hundred and ninety nine goals.
Speaker 2: Buddy Franklin, the legend becomes a marvel tee.
Speaker 3: When I was watching this footage back the other day, people people went early, that's pretty confident, prediculously.
Speaker 10: Our teammate Frankie Evans, he was emergency for that game as a Gelong player, and they said it was just chaos and everyone was running to the ground like before the goal was even kicked. Just people were going well, apparently the game for about an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to because I couldn't get anyone off.
Speaker 3: Apparently Geelong players were going around the outside of the CG in uniflor. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a cool moment.
Speaker 2: On a moment like it was? When was that happens? What once? Every ten.
Speaker 5: Will never happen again?
Speaker 2: Really is the game's changed?
Speaker 5: So change teams? Actually there's still we did it, yeah, because there's still half a chance that Jeremy Cameron kicks a hundred goals this year. Yeah, I think there is.
Speaker 2: Plays a couple of finals they kick nine the other day. I love Jeremy Cameron.
Speaker 3: This weekend, the Blues take on the Suns. Harry McKay join us in the studio. Good to see you, Bud. Thanks guys, have a good week rest. It is just gone five away. Good morning everyone, and what a week to play the five K question. Just for getting through, someone will win the Ultimate Solo City staycation with a Reset Nomo at Voco Hotel. Good Voco Hotel in Melbourne Central. We're not just going to chuck in overnight Accommodation will include Brecky bottle of sparkling, some spa treatment for.
Speaker 5: People check out.
Speaker 2: I love a city, stay case.
Speaker 7: Melbourne is such a great city and we pop in and out for the day, but to be able to stay there, wake up one of the streets.
Speaker 2: Have breakfast. How beautiful.
Speaker 4: Let's give that to you.
Speaker 16: Melissa from Clyde North, congrats, thank you, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 7: You've got a city stake cage just for getting through awesome, all right, and now it's time to win you some cash.
Speaker 3: She's a DS fan, that's okay.
Speaker 7: You're a single mom. You're also a grandma. You're looking after your grandson this weekend. You love looking after him.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, he is amazing.
Speaker 17: He I call you my main set.
Speaker 7: And when the kids come to pick him up and you're happy to hand him back or do you beg to keep him for longer? I, you know, send him back.
Speaker 12: But they're quite glad that.
Speaker 4: It depends how the weekend went. Lauren is what she's saying.
Speaker 7: All right, Melissa, let's try and win you some cash. I believe you want to pay play for five thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars. We're all too simple. You will hear a question you were here a three two one you need to answer in that time. Okay, got it?
Speaker 4: Did someone get it right the other week? But it was just after the buzzer?
Speaker 2: Okay, rules, here we go for five thousand dollars. Melissa from Clyde North.
Speaker 3: Your question is what band was Paul McCartney in after the Beatles?
Speaker 2: Three two one?
Speaker 12: No idea?
Speaker 2: I have no idea either, I didn't know did anything come after the Beatles?
Speaker 3: Wing? He formed Swings, while actually I do have you got that feel?
Speaker 7: Other band members included his wife Linda McCarthy.
Speaker 2: You get the City stay case.
Speaker 5: And also Melissa. Now it says he you're a decent who's your favorite player? Do you want to take the family to the footy on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not? It's the D's up against the Doggies.
Speaker 5: It is the Pink Lady match.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll hook you up with those.
Speaker 3: Congrats mate, Nice to meet you. Hey, guys. Coming up next, I've got a very stressed and concerned call yesterday from our WAFF during the day from a million bucks. You wouldn't guess what was happening to her.
Speaker 4: We will go there.
Speaker 3: Next, got a bit of a stress phone call from the.
Speaker 2: Whaff what's happened now?
Speaker 4: Well, this was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Afternoon, just after lunch. She took our three year old Archie, who we affectionately call in our family the liability, which he answers to.
Speaker 2: He's pretty cute.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you'd be belity.
Speaker 2: How can there be many kids like me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Lou took him to a Kia.
Speaker 3: Big place, big place, a lot of little doors, and you can get lost.
Speaker 5: In there, things to things to pull, things to push.
Speaker 3: Things to.
Speaker 2: Adults can get lost in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always like a little not a trap door, but there seems to be like a little path halfway through where you can cut in.
Speaker 4: If you want to get out.
Speaker 2: You follow the map because if you don't want to go, you don't need to go.
Speaker 3: You don't need to go into the showering area and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, once you know how to do it, it's quite easy to get through. But if not, you just follow the signs and you therefore no.
Speaker 3: But then you end up buying things you don't need.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 3: We need five hundred t like candles do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the strawberry ccented ones absolutely.
Speaker 3: Do they do a Strawberry Center one? I must go anyway. I got a phone call from Lou. Answer the phone. She was in a panic because she lost him in Ikea. Well maybe he's gone, he's gone, he's running. She was in like the betting section. She's looking for him. I'm like, we don't stress. He's in Ikea. Yeah, he came down, but you're not there, right, Thank you, Clint?
Speaker 5: So how are you going to say thank you?
Speaker 3: Less time on the phone register and as made a make an announcement, put down your meat balls. We're looking for a kid.
Speaker 7: Knowing how patronizing you are, I would also then never tell you that I lost to you in ik.
Speaker 3: Well, here comes the good bit. She found him and I could hear the panic in her voice when she.
Speaker 2: Found him on while she was on the phone to you. Yeah, oh so he wasn't he didn't go far.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, where have you found him? He was pulling his pants down and he was about to do a pooh in the display toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that only happens in movies.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. I was like, we'll get off the phone and get him to pull his pants up. Don't talk.
Speaker 4: I can't help.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't get crossing him because he was doing the right It was.
Speaker 3: A full bathroom setup, she said, And he just saw it. And because he's hardcore about you, he toilet, he's toilet trained and stuff.
Speaker 4: And every now and then you'd be like, hey, do you need to go?
Speaker 3: And he's like no.
Speaker 2: But when he does, he but also when you see it, you're like, oh, maybe.
Speaker 5: I do need to go. I think I've checked the plumbing in that thing, but honestly, just to see if it's actually.
Speaker 2: Plastic over the I think doesn't.
Speaker 3: You can't get you try to change the channel on the plastic TV as well.
Speaker 2: So did we say?
Speaker 3: She ran over to him and then you took him to a bathroom, but he had full pants down. He was just lifting himself up onto the.
Speaker 2: Front of everyone.
Speaker 3: Well are their kids? Kids?
Speaker 5: Don't care.
Speaker 3: No, We're at a public toot the other day and he did the thing. We're at the movies and he pulls his pants all the way down to his ankles. You know, when you're at the trough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so bloats. To what age do you.
Speaker 5: Pull the pants down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'man every now and then my doing its condition on the ground like you pulled them right down to the ground.
Speaker 4: No embarrassment.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought you all did until recent when you told me I was wrong.
Speaker 5: Now you just go a quarter down, just a zip. Some people just go the zip, others not.
Speaker 2: Archie pats aund puoing in Ikea.
Speaker 3: Well that's what you do when you're that age thirteen, twenty four to ten. The surrandom one go with me. Where did your kid do a pooh?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh oh, whoops? Is you can't get cross at them?
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. Well we'll hang on. Depending where they do.
Speaker 7: It, depending how old they are, your son's twenty five, you probably can be a little bit angry and disupport.
Speaker 5: I only realized recently that the potty goes like it can go everywhere. They've got like a they've got the plastic seats handbag. Yeah, what do you mean, like you go to the pub and there.
Speaker 3: There was a famous paparazzi short of carry bigmore when one of her kids was toilet training.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my sister and brother in law take there's were going to handle you carry no where the kids are present as well.
Speaker 2: You can't take that to the pot have to have the kids with you and you just put it next to the fireplace.
Speaker 3: Way no, no, no, no, no no. It's like a plastic toilet set, a miniature one and it sits on top of the normal toilet, otherwise they fall in.
Speaker 5: No, but there's also another one which is like a wash out, an actual.
Speaker 3: You're not taking that toilet. You're not doing that next to the table in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Got one? Your family do that and they set it up at the table sometimes yes, no they don't.
Speaker 2: Can away would never.
Speaker 5: There's a that is that is a carry with your body and then you can sit and take the under bit of it and go and empty it.
Speaker 2: What do you walk through a restaurant, look through the.
Speaker 5: Big sure of it. We'll give her a call.
Speaker 2: No one is doing way, case is doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Now get your sister on the line. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 2: It's not like a handsbag and no one's doing that. And if they are, shame on you.
Speaker 3: Een twenty fourteen. Where did your kid accidentally take poop? And we will get clint sister on the line next.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure of it.
Speaker 3: Next to the table, yes, we are asking on thirteen twenty fourteen, where's your child accidentally done a poop? Before we get to that, we just want to clean up stole.
Speaker 2: Okay, Clint, you explain what you think your sister is getting around.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I've seen and this was in situ at the pub when they're toilet training. So when the kids are toilet training, you're encouraging them to go to the toilet, obviously in the right space, and they've got to, you know, say, mummy got to go for we so.
Speaker 2: Don't pooh, great, we'll take you to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Gets it's it's urgent and sometimes you're in a place that doesn't have a toilet. Handy, so I believe like you would carry a handbag, you carry like a porter potty, which you just anywhere. Yep, you drop it anywhere in.
Speaker 3: The supermarket, drop it like it's hot.
Speaker 2: Buy a fire in a pub, in a pizza restaurant. I'm saying that doesn't.
Speaker 5: Casey stand Away, the mother of my two beautiful nephews, joins us, am, I am.
Speaker 12: I right, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: You are right.
Speaker 12: It is a porter pot The little handle has some has a suction lis so you can take the content to the bathroom because Chase, you know, just like in the early days take on, can you go to the toilet? It is quick before you make an absolute mess everywhere the floor of a restaurant.
Speaker 7: So you're telling me, case you put that down next to the fire at the mount Erico in Armadale and let your kid do that in the middle of the restaurant.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't usually do it right in the restaurants. Usually take it to the bathroom. So the other thing is is that a toilet is quite scary for a little kid.
Speaker 2: Oh but what about in the supermarket? Would you do it next to the fruit.
Speaker 5: And be.
Speaker 12: You'll have one confession. I was doing a grocery shop and this is with Leo in the middle of holes full trolley and he was like, I've got to go, and I thought, you know what, I'm just going to stand here put the porty potty out in the middle of the aisle. And he did it in the middle of cold.
Speaker 2: No one else is doing.
Speaker 7: I've never a kid taking a steamer next night in an avocado aisle.
Speaker 2: I would lose my mind. I would I would, I would never trolley arrest them.
Speaker 5: But it's better than doing it in the aisle, a steamer in the aisle.
Speaker 12: He didn't do a steamer, by the way, it was just weep.
Speaker 2: But so did he stand up and do it in the porter? Did you have his pants around his own crown?
Speaker 12: Sit down? You have to boys, it's very hard to aim.
Speaker 2: In the trolley doing it. But was he in the trolley doing it in the trolley?
Speaker 12: So no, no, you can put it on the ground. I'll send you a photo.
Speaker 2: No, no one's doing it.
Speaker 5: So now Ollie's toilet, so she takes it everywhere she goes. It's like a like a gym bag.
Speaker 4: Love your cases.
Speaker 2: I saw you in a nightclub the other night. Would you take it? And they can't take it for me? For your brother?
Speaker 3: Let's go to ash from thirteen twenty fourteen. Where did you get?
Speaker 17: So my child has done one in Ikea because.
Speaker 3: That's how it started. My wife caught my three year old about to do one. He did wanted the display toilet.
Speaker 17: No, she we were toilet training, so we had a tour.
Speaker 8: Was just over too when I had a newborn.
Speaker 12: And middle of the kids section. She's just like, well, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going and I was like fuck what oh, oh wait, we've we've had to drop her.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: We dropped a massive Yes, her kid dropped.
Speaker 3: Her kid dropped one in ike.
Speaker 2: She dropped one at a twenty four in the morning on the drop off.
Speaker 3: All right, we're got to take a break, we'll come back.
Speaker 2: Her kid did it on the floor.
Speaker 4: On the floor, Yeah, on the floor.
Speaker 2: And if they do't this is like, I'm not being critical because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Judged judging.
Speaker 2: If they don't know how to do it, then don't they stay in a nappy until they know how to do it?
Speaker 5: But no, no, no, But you want them out of the psychology of it is You've got to get them out of the nappy to make them you know where to go, when to go.
Speaker 3: If they're wearing the nappy, that would just go cool. I'll just do it standing up in the confectionery section.
Speaker 2: Isn't there like an in between of it nappy?
Speaker 3: There's a pull up like a pull up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, You've got to take them out of it so they like they're in undies.
Speaker 7: You got it, you get The toilet handbag situation has sent me, well, what's worse?
Speaker 3: Having to pick one up off the floor in the fruit and veg section.
Speaker 5: I see Jason's on board.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, Jayce, come on, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 7: Imagine Jay's standing in the fruit and veg section with his portable toilet while his kid.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, I just wouldn't leave the house toilet.
Speaker 7: May believe your parents hard. Well done, moms and dad's out there. You're all doing great jobs.
Speaker 3: We'll go back to your calls on the other side of this. Where did you get doing poo? This is no bud, you know, it's terrifying. Out of all the topics we've hit this morning, this is the one that's really made the.
Speaker 4: Phones go off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, and I'm not loving us thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: It freaks me out. Toilet training. I don't know how your parents do it.
Speaker 4: Where did your kid accidentally.
Speaker 5: Take a poop?
Speaker 2: I don't like I don't like talking toilet.
Speaker 3: No, no, Hey, I'm normally the same, but I just found it quite amusing when my wife was like, hey, babe, Archie's about to do a pool on the toilet.
Speaker 2: And I can find quite amazing. She calls you, babe, okay that.
Speaker 3: Only this story is made up.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Where did you get accidentally take a poop. We've got calls coming through. Let's end to Brighton guys. Megan morning, Good morning guys, love your show. Thanks Greg.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 5: Was it you or your kid or your husband?
Speaker 17: No, thankfully it wasn't me or my husband, but my son who was probably about two and a half one spring morning. We lived in Sydney on a very busy street with a lot of pedestrian traffic, and he decided to follow the dog into the front yard and relieve himself just like a dog on our front lawn as people were walking past to go to work.
Speaker 2: In the morning. So well, that's probably because he sees the dog outside and he's everyone.
Speaker 3: Going, good boy, kick the grass up. At the end, you wanted a good.
Speaker 17: Boy, so I think sadly, I just was a little bit embarrassed and uttered him inside and tried to leave him out it didn't.
Speaker 2: Happen, and make him climb through the doggie door to get back in.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted, then, Sarah, I'm thirty twenty for ten Good Morning wild you kid accidentally have a pooh?
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, So we were fishing down by the river. There was no near us whatsoever my daughter is for at this stage, and she she's just looked and screamed at both her dad and I, Mama, I need a poop, I need a pool.
Speaker 3: It's coming, and it's coming.
Speaker 15: We had it's coming. We had to tip. We had fish in a clear bucket. We had to kick the fish it up, and we had to then make a tear around her area because it's also privy now for a four hoes. And she did the biggest misster whippie sunday.
Speaker 3: Okay, in a clear bucket? Did you say clear?
Speaker 16: In a clear bucket?
Speaker 12: We had her twenty.
Speaker 4: First the photo. Tell me you didn't keep it?
Speaker 15: She yes, we do have it.
Speaker 14: Oh, she got it at least into the river. People were swimming there, oh in the river.
Speaker 5: And then you go and eat the.
Speaker 2: Fish doing put in the back of the car and driving at home.
Speaker 4: Put in the bead and take it home.
Speaker 2: They threw the river for sure.
Speaker 4: Got a good point.
Speaker 2: People swimming now fishing.
Speaker 3: Fish eat it? You eat fishish fish.
Speaker 5: It's like, I'm not that you've eating poop.
Speaker 3: Fish? Do you eat fish? I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: For breakfast.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't a bagel, No pool about it?
Speaker 5: I thought you bread sticked.
Speaker 3: I didn't lips.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason, both of you.
Speaker 2: You're an adults.
Speaker 4: This is number one hundred.
Speaker 3: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren and we got druma of the Melbourne Football News just out.
Speaker 5: Simon god Goodwin, the coach of Melbourne, has been sacked. Premiership coach coached the D's to a breakthrough flag in twenty twenty one. This has been reported by nine's chief footy reporter Tom Morris this morning. He was told last night of the decision of the Melbourn Footy club board.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was told last night and players.
Speaker 5: Will be told in a meeting at nine o'clock. So it gets underway very shortly.
Speaker 2: They're probably on their cars on the way and listening to you tell little.
Speaker 4: Boy, which is crazy that it unfolds like that, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: If he seems quickly, But if there's three games to go, why wouldn't you just.
Speaker 5: I dare say it's probably because they want to move on the next coach, right, That's just me.
Speaker 2: Theorizing are rumors about this for a while.
Speaker 5: There has been there was a board meeting just a week ago, Monday week ago whereby the board got together and I believe Simon Goodwin actually he presented to the board probably spelling out exactly why he should keep his job. But ultimately this year has been a bit of a disaster for the footy club. It's probably been a bit of a disaster since they won the flag back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Of the Melbourne footy club fans of Simon Goodwood.
Speaker 5: Well, I did, well, here's the thing. I mean, I will forever thank him for helping steer the footy club to a premiership, the first one in fifty six years. That was an extraordinary feat. And quite often when you win a premiership it means that you it sort of almost prolongs your time.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, yeah, yeah, you get a grace period thirteen twenty four to ten if you're a DS fan and you want to weigh in on this. So he's three games to go. So is there any rumor or talk about I meant someone this weekend.
Speaker 5: There's coaches out there that are probably gett able right now. Adam Adam Simpson who coached the Eagles to a premiership. John Longmi who coached the Swans to a premiership. He obviously has just come out of out of work in senior coaching with the Swans. Who else Nathan Buckley would he potentially considered going back to coaching after Bucks at the d Well. I mean, I'm just spitbolling throwing out name Stanny.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone within Melbourne that would potentially move up the ranks?
Speaker 5: I mean, Nathan Jones is a former club captain, but he's still really serving his apprenticeship.
Speaker 3: What about your old man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he'd be very good master tactician.
Speaker 4: How long's John been at the club?
Speaker 5: He's been there for twenty five years.
Speaker 4: I've vote John Stanaway's got.
Speaker 2: My vote me too, And you know what, there's only three games to go. Just give him a.
Speaker 3: Give the ten man a go. I just find it. I don't know. I find it frustrating when it's like, okay, if we've sacked the coach last night, you like, let's be honest. The current world we live in. You know, the news is going to break before nine am this morning. It's going to leak somewhere and if the players haven't been told, they're on the way to the club now to be told. I just think that's bad leadership. I mean it's I mean, done this dance before? Some Yeah I know I get that, but I mean but when we got the as we got told, we went to tell our team and we're absolutely not.
Speaker 7: That's actually the coach would have rung the captain in a few of his faves and pay us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you bet he would have thirteen twenty four to ten. If you're join us on the air, Adam is called through Adam You're a D's fan.
Speaker 8: Massive D's fan and massively disappointed, but understanding at the same time, as Clint said, things haven't been the same sort of since they won the flag.
Speaker 2: So do you think this is the right call?
Speaker 8: Look, I'm a little bit torn because I love Simon for what he did for the club and what he's been able to achieve. But at the same time, maybe fresh eyes on the list that they've got will will get them where.
Speaker 5: They need to be. I think the board was saying out of their meeting last Monday that significant change is on the way, and this is obviously a significant change they thought they needed in both a footy sense and a marketing sense as well, because you can't have a team that he's languishing towards a the bottom, you know, bottom echelon of the ladder.
Speaker 7: There seems to have been a lot of term oil at Melbourne. Right, so you've got you start play a Christian Petrarcas who wanted out twelve months ago. You didn't have a president. You've got an interim president, Braggreen who's done a great job. We love Greenie.
Speaker 5: No Ceo.
Speaker 2: There's no ceo now they've sacked the coach. Is it a bit of a dog's breakfast?
Speaker 5: Been a bit of a dog's breakfast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe here final and I think there might there might even be players, senior players who are saying I want out unless unless we get we get changed, and that that maybe the conversation it's been had.
Speaker 4: Let's go to morning to.
Speaker 3: And Clay, you're a d S fan.
Speaker 16: These are my top two teams, so you can kind of go yes or no. So my opinion is if you look at it in the past, when a new coaches come in or a coach is leaving, there's a real spark in the sight. And you look at who Melbourne got their run home. They played these I mean they played Collingwood in the last round of in the season and they could really ruin their season and really their top four, which I am a huge advocate for.
Speaker 3: We go spoken by true D supporter.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so that's what I reckon. I reckon it's good for him.
Speaker 5: Which all the season.
Speaker 7: What about if Nathan Buckley came in to coach the Deson and they had.
Speaker 5: To play for There is something to be said for teams winning, battling teams winning in the week that they sacked their coach. Melbourne have the Western Bulldogs on Sunday afternoon at the MC, So that's a quick turn. The story is a lot bigger than that though. The story is about who next coaches Melbourne beyond this year.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go again.
Speaker 5: I will be forever thankful that he helped get my club a premiership.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never thought i'd see one in my time.
Speaker 2: So do you think it's the right call the wrong call?
Speaker 5: I think it's probably a good call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dean Lewis. Now you're on Ober one hundred. Good Morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. He's going to be a busy day ahead, Simon Good when the coach of the Melbourne Football Club is the coach known more?
Speaker 2: Yes, he has been sacked.
Speaker 7: The players have been called into a meeting it as we speak, and I'm sure they'll be told what the plan is moving forward with three.
Speaker 2: Games to go till the end of the season. That is big news for DS fans. Thank you for being that is it.
Speaker 3: We are out of here. Hey, now we're going on a secret excursion.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 2: Really excited.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 5: I know what it is?
Speaker 3: Why does she know what it is? I know temmy Lauren didn't know what it was.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, Laurie is allowed to know.
Speaker 16: You lied?
Speaker 2: So what can come? Because Simon Good doing space, he's busy.
Speaker 3: So whatever we're doing this afternoon, we're going to play it back on the show later this week.
Speaker 2: And I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Will I be excited?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'm be concerned now that you're excited some No, No, this is really cool.
Speaker 2: This is something.
Speaker 3: Do I need to wear steal cat boots? Hard hat?
Speaker 2: Exactly do you think we're doing? To be worried?
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Do you even know? We're not going to We're not on the block. We're not off to help construct the block.
Speaker 4: I've got one idea.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping it is okay.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you absolutely Are.
Speaker 4: We going in the police helicopter?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 7: Are we going to the I'm giving you a poker face, and Clint, we're going in Polan can't come because I'm a good.
Speaker 5: Now that's something.
Speaker 4: Lauren knows what it is.
Speaker 2: In fact, Clint, you're going to be really sad to miss it.
Speaker 3: Are we running the Are we're running the training session schedule?
Speaker 4: We cannot reschedule.
Speaker 3: We cannot reschedule. Are we running the training session at Melbourne? Now? That's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: It's really it's it's really annoying that the three of us are doing this.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, whatever it.
Speaker 7: Is activity, we're blaming Melbourne Football Club that Clint's not a part of it.
Speaker 4: Now, we will let you in on the.
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Really excited, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Really, we'll let you win on the surprise tomorrow. We'll play it back this week.
Speaker 5: We are out of here.
Speaker 4: Aaron Richards in it.
Speaker 3: Still seeing them everybody and bye, Jason, Lauren, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials