Speaker 1: Hello, are we on? Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello, Okay, we're back. We're doing some bonus potties before we start on Friday. Two slips to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Friday, first show.
Speaker 2: And then obviously he's yelling, Agains, stop yelling. You've got a microphone. If you missed yesterday's podcast, Jas went to feed j someone pissed in the pool. He got a near infection. Now he can't hear, and so he's screaming.
Speaker 1: What did she say? Did you say someone pissed in my ear?
Speaker 2: I reckon, you've done some kooky stuff over the break, and that's what's happened.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying this one.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been a mess over the break.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying this.
Speaker 3: We got this job, so this is Yeah, we're going to be doing the show on Friday tomorrow, final bonus podcast.
Speaker 2: And I be're gonna like Friday that Thursday's podcast tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Let's just say family meeting. That's all we're saying. All right, that's right, we're canceled before we start announce the meeting, and not a message meeting.
Speaker 1: Other day.
Speaker 2: She was texting her last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, love no, no, you're coming to dinner.
Speaker 2: No, I don't get advantaged to dinner. You just love pop in the door. I'm not going to dinner with you anyway.
Speaker 1: We're going to catch up over Christmas. She no, you and I we did?
Speaker 2: Do we not?
Speaker 1: No? You didn't see me for three months?
Speaker 2: Oh didn't miss it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, tomorrow family meeting about Friday show. But today today's podcast is about renovation.
Speaker 2: So we didn't office.
Speaker 1: My I'm yelling again, aren't you're yelling again?
Speaker 2: And they let us walk around the office and they said.
Speaker 1: Which one, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Most private one so no one could look at us.
Speaker 1: What do you mean office? We don't understand what I said.
Speaker 2: I'll just sit on the floor.
Speaker 1: And then they said, hey, do you and Lauren want laptops? And I said, what am I going to do with the laptop?
Speaker 2: That's what I said, laptop.
Speaker 3: I even said to Dad in management, we've got mom and dad in management. We'll call the mum and dad. They run the show. They're great together. They always fight where the kids go. Mam and dad stopped fighting. And I said to Dad, asked, Lauren, just you want a laptop? And he asked you and you were like.
Speaker 1: What for.
Speaker 2: So then they said where would you like your desk in the office, and I said, I don't want to deak. I just want an armchair.
Speaker 3: Like a lazy lazy boys, we'll get with USB charges in.
Speaker 1: The let's do our meeting.
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding, like the ones at the airport would put two dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get one of them.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get too lazy boys.
Speaker 2: We could get them sponsored. That is a lazy boy. If you're listening, we are perfect ambassadors because Jace was born a lazy boy.
Speaker 1: Now the office is too small for a waterbed.
Speaker 2: When I'm your waterbed. There's too many disasters waiting tavern. We're a bit obsessed by water beds. Our new executive producer in here, who is looking at the thinking what on earth? If I signed up?
Speaker 1: It should have went with the other show jokes, aren't you so? Yeah, So we've got an office. Yeah, we're going to be meeting with dad management.
Speaker 2: We wanted it in it said, we said sofas and a fridge. They were like, no, we mean like desks and computers.
Speaker 3: And we're like, ah, you will take sofas at are fridge. So we're having another catch up with Dad on Thursday tomorrow. About the offers. I think we just need like I've been thinking about it. I don't want a desk.
Speaker 2: But they said I should have a desk as somewhere to put my packages.
Speaker 3: When they like, you know, why don't we get one of those square things that I care, you know, the bookshelf thing like a locker.
Speaker 1: You know there are lockers there, there's lockers. There's no no.
Speaker 3: But like in our room, if we have like a like a like a shelving wall and you just a package, yeah, for packages and stuff.
Speaker 1: But then it's post show. We just get about little laptops.
Speaker 2: I don't need a laptop on a kN iPhone, right, and then we just chill on the couch. I want to be on the couch.
Speaker 1: Couch is more brady. How do you feel because you're the one in there all the time.
Speaker 2: No, they need desks.
Speaker 1: Well, let's ask him. He might want a lazy boy.
Speaker 2: I'd like a little like you know those toddless like tables and chairs, the really middle one.
Speaker 1: No, I know what we'll get.
Speaker 2: You you're asking him, don't.
Speaker 3: Tell him the stable table, remember the stable table like a bean bag cushion, and then a table on top so he could sit.
Speaker 2: These guys need desks because they work hard. But I will allow you, Brody to sit in my lazy boy whenever you want. If I'm not in the building, my lazy boy, and.
Speaker 1: I'll even leave coins so you can use the mass.
Speaker 2: Can we get a claw machine in there too? I love claw machines.
Speaker 1: Like we get a Jason.
Speaker 3: Lauren claw machine and we fill it with no over merch and then when guests come in, they can have a crack at the merchant.
Speaker 1: Where's andy? Can you grab andy in?
Speaker 2: I e?
Speaker 1: Is it? What's the department?
Speaker 2: What does aim?
Speaker 1: Don't tell him? Why? Or may that's good? Let's pitch that.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren clow machine for people to use. Yes, and or they could get toys of us, or they could get Jason Lauren Undy's.
Speaker 3: They can get caps all full of merch. And then we guests come in, it's like, hey, hit the clawn machine. You get that's cool?
Speaker 2: And they could even one of them could be like if they pull out give a listener five cans.
Speaker 3: Well promotion, those terms and conditions. A lot of paperwork, okay, a lot of paperwork.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go she's not happy that. Macy's never happy.
Speaker 2: Macy, We've got an idea.
Speaker 3: Mace, come in. You're on the podcast, so a lot of the time you just got to get in. So a lot of the time, like we'll pitch things on the pod. As you can tell by your tone, she's wrapped to be working.
Speaker 2: We want in our office.
Speaker 1: Tell her about the office because we.
Speaker 2: Don't want we don't want desks and chairs anymore. So we want lazy We want too lazy boys. Can we get them sponsored? That's what we want instead of desks and stable table do yeah, I want the one that massages legs. No, we're not kidding. I don't want. I don't want. I don't want a desk. I've never started the desk. We want lazy boys laptops.
Speaker 1: We're like, what are we going to do on that?
Speaker 2: Jace wouldn't know how to turn it on. The Other thing, we want.
Speaker 3: To get to scheer your number with.
Speaker 1: Boomer.
Speaker 2: We got a boomer. The other thing we would like in here.
Speaker 1: This is this is hang on.
Speaker 2: So we want we want get rid of the desk, just for the two of us. Everyone.
Speaker 1: That's not a mazy problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not a be able to get it sponsored by Lazy Boy, and we could be the face of lazy problem and not a problem opportunity. We want to get a Jason Lauren claw machine that has merch in it, so when guests come in they can they might get Jason Lauren undies, or they make it a Jason Lauren dole, or they might get what do you think can we have that Monday? Monday is going to be tough.
Speaker 1: Look give me, give me twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I report twenty four hours. You are cold mac driving from time zone with a corner Shane strap to the roof of a car into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not a no no, leave it with me.
Speaker 2: Would like some Jason in there with This could be Jaslauren pajamas and Jays Lauren slippers.
Speaker 1: Because remember the old place would just be wrapped with a bottle of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, Jason Lauren mug and Jason Lauren stuffed toy and the guests all get.
Speaker 1: A how much would make? Is there anything we can do that's a bit more different? I feel like machine is.
Speaker 2: A very okay Colma shanees are my favorite things in.
Speaker 1: The world, So don't you There're a bit that one I want look one.
Speaker 2: O one like our old station? Do you mean or do you mean like basic one I one? You know that was our old stations frequency one O one. That's that's one one. We're in with the new Now now we're on one hundred point three.
Speaker 1: Is there anything bit more JUGI that we could do? Wow?
Speaker 2: All right here this up partty listeners. You got any ideas?
Speaker 1: Yeah you will?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, Mason said, pie the skuy Am big Yeah.
Speaker 2: What like a buck Hunter where you've got to shoot shoot us Lauren?
Speaker 1: Buck Hunter?
Speaker 2: You know where they shoot the bucks the.
Speaker 1: Big orange rifle.
Speaker 2: You have time zone. I feel like it's in poor taste shooting.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did, Jason, I don't want.
Speaker 2: No buck Hunter? What about Look?
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, but it's also a classic.
Speaker 2: Well what about if it's other arcade games where you get the tickets and then you can shop from the Jason Lauren gift shop.
Speaker 1: Now you wrote me a gift shop in reception you asked for this.
Speaker 2: There was a game called like Machine, you know, the bowling one where you got to get it in that goes when it goes in the little hole, you get eight tickets too hard. I like the klawmate change. You like the deal that came? I remember the deal on no deal on tickets?
Speaker 1: What briefcase do you pick number four? Every time? You know what? I did that?
Speaker 3: So I said, I did the filming in slow on my phone, and then you can slow it down to see where the briefcase case.
Speaker 1: I saw it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Are you cheated on the arcade? Came? He fun killer.
Speaker 3: Sony with me. So you slow it down and then you see where the suitcase.
Speaker 2: Goes like and subscribe to all our hacks.
Speaker 1: You hit that like.
Speaker 2: Right all right? Lazy boy and machine, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think the lazy boys are a really strong statement. Should we put them in the studio.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get a chair with a bike on it in the studio for a while because I was like, I'm in a kettle while I'm on the show. Get McKay's up, and he told me I would get.
Speaker 3: Just what about if we did recline to Fridays and every Friday we'll just lie from our reclients.
Speaker 2: I like it. Lazy boy, lazy boy Fridays, Lazy Boyfriend lazy.
Speaker 3: Boy Fridays, because J lazy and it'll be like Morning Melbourne because you hear us reclined.
Speaker 1: So we go back from the MI.
Speaker 2: I like it, Lazy Boy Fridays.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone, we'll tune in next Tuesday as we unval our Clawn Machine.
Speaker 2: And also our first show is on Friday, so I expected to be from a recliner. Thanks Maik, Thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 1: She was pumped, she's excited.
Speaker 3: She's excited, she's wunning around, she's got a lot to talk. But I was twenty four. All right, we better go so we can go.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Family meeting, Family meeting, very big special podcast tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Good or bad? Would you say?
Speaker 1: I would say great.
Speaker 3: Not as good as the Colrn Machine or Lazy Boys, but a solid second place.
Speaker 1: We'll see then